User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > Roleplaying

Unread 25 Jan 2004, 18:54   #251
Planetkiller II
Current HrH Manijjmint

Planetkiller II has a spectacular aura aboutPlanetkiller II has a spectacular aura about
Re: ICE9: The Secret War

AK, UQ, MC
*The sirens approach much closer now, and the hover vehicles of the Navy Police can be seen. Several detach from the main pack and begin rounding up others cars that are attempting to leave. Two move towards you and a loudspeaker blares out*

"Either cut your repellors or return to the stadium. No one may leave until the situation is contained. I repeat, return to the stadium or cut your repellors."

*MC's inspection of the special features finds selections marked 'energy weapons' and 'boosters'*

Zappa
*They drop to the ground, various holes in them rapidly turning red. The way to the exit is marked with fallen electrical cables and bits of plaster, but all the others in the complex seem to be far too busy with putting out fires and running away. You are only a few coridoors from the exit when*

"My, aren't we the little trouble maker."

*A white haired man, tall and thin, stands in your way.*

Adam
"Good. Now then Adam, what about giving us the codes to Tauros Operations' hangar. Or their computer systems for that matter."

Wraith
*The receptionist looks flustered, clearly not in on the full operation.*

"Well... I shouldn't really... but... oh go in, toilets are third on the right. I don't think the doctors will see you though, this isn't a clinic."

Horseman of the Psy-Apocalypse - Famine, Psychic Weapons Divison Commander and Tutor of Telenullics at the Academy of Psychics

Last edited by Planetkiller II; 25 Jan 2004 at 19:09.
Planetkiller II is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Jan 2004, 19:13   #252
Zappa Tenderlea
Grote Boze Rocker

Zappa Tenderlea is infamous around these partsZappa Tenderlea is infamous around these parts
Quote:
*They drop to the ground, various holes in them rapidly turning red. The way to the exit is marked with fallen electrical cables and bits of plaster, but all the others in the complex seem to be far too busy with putting out fires and running away. You are only a few coridoors from the exit when*

"My, aren't we the little trouble maker."

*A white haired man, tall and thin, stands in your way.*
huh? who's we?

*stops dead in his tracks, and looks around*

alright, come out, whereever you are!

hmm

*frown*

you have some trouble with grammar, don't you?

grinning cheesily, I metamorph myself to appear as he does, then bring the gun up, and squeeze the trigger, watching carefully, for his appearance and act does not amuse nor comfort me... who knows, he might be FIRE3

I have but one wish: to see you all rot in hell before I trade this life for eternity

The truth can't hurt you, it's just like the dark, it scares you wittless, but in time you see things clear and stark
Zappa Tenderlea is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Jan 2004, 13:49   #253
AcidK
Assassin For Hire

AcidK has a spectacular aura aboutAcidK has a spectacular aura about

*AcidK turns to Mad Cat.*

We don't want to draw attention just yet, but we want to get out of this hole. Boost us out of here and when we are at a good enough distance, we pick off those that follow, shoot to disable and not to kill.
Demand to see life's manager.
Make life rue the day it thought it could give me lemons.
Do you know who I am?
I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down!
With the lemons.
I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!
AcidK is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Jan 2004, 16:38   #254
Ur_Quan
some induhvidual

Ur_Quan is a jewel in the roughUr_Quan is a jewel in the roughUr_Quan is a jewel in the roughUr_Quan is a jewel in the rough

Ur_Quan mingled in on the conversation: "I agree, just activate those boosters and get us out of here. We need to get back to HQ and cannot risk anymore delays. Apart from those energy weapons, is there an option to jam their scanners and comm frequencies? If not, perhaps you can fire the energy weapons in passing to disable their vehicles?"
Unread 26 Jan 2004, 16:45   #255
AcidK
Assassin For Hire

*AcidK thought for a quick second.*

I can knock out their scanners with my rifle, but we need to be away from the main group first as to not be noticed. Go fast, go low and as deep into the city as possible. Loose them in the city and then head to our pick-up point.
Do you know who I am?
With the lemons.
I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!
Unread 26 Jan 2004, 22:51   #256
Ur_Quan
some induhvidual

Ur_Quan is a jewel in the roughUr_Quan is a jewel in the roughUr_Quan is a jewel in the roughUr_Quan is a jewel in the rough

Ur_Quan turns to AcidK: "How long will that take? I very much prefer to have these guys behind bars as soon as possible. I'm not sure for how long they will remain unconscious, but I bet they'll be in a foul mood once they wake up and what's more, unlike HQ tech-prisons we don't have the ability to neutralise their I-enhancements. Also, the longer we keep our transport back to the ring waiting, the more risk they run of being detected or even attacked. The old harbour is a dangerous place, even to us agents, so with any luck the police won't even dare to follow us there."
Unread 27 Jan 2004, 00:33   #257
adam
The Oldbie Newbie

adam has a spectacular aura aboutadam has a spectacular aura about

"Good. Now then Adam, what about giving us the codes to Tauros Operations' hangar. Or their computer systems for that matter."

Adam smurks and then laughs "Well you know I REALLLY want to but wait I actually don't.... andddd even if I did want to tell you, I don't know what they are, you know that really kinda hinders me telling you don't you think?" Adam grins once again expecting to be given some sort of pain as he grips his hands into a fist

Wizards First Rule- People Are Stupid
Quoted by the first Wizard Zorrander

Defender of the RP forums against the GD invasion September the 19th 2003
adam is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Jan 2004, 01:22   #258
AcidK
Assassin For Hire

*AcidK shrugged.*

It may add a few minutes or so to our time, but if we go low into the city we have a much higher chance of actually escaping a blockage or open fire. I much prefer us to have as little target oppertunities as possible. Besides, once we're down low I can easily find ways of knocking them out of our tails.
Do you know who I am?
With the lemons.
Unread 2 Feb 2004, 18:33   #259
Planetkiller II
Current HrH Manijjmint

Planetkiller II has a spectacular aura aboutPlanetkiller II has a spectacular aura about

AK, UQ, MC
*The boosters push you further into the city, the police now in hot pursuit. Traffic spills out around you, heading in all directions. Almost all are on auto flight, allowing them to navigate the mess of hover vehicles safely. Up ahead, a traffic strip up the side of a nearby building melds from a glowing green to a angry red, and the cars slow down to let another lane pass. At the speed you're moving though, it is impossible to stop, and you're taken straight through the oncoming traffic, only saved by clever piloting by MC. The police follow as soon as they can, able to use the uppermost enforcement lane where there's no other traffic. As you decend, the dive down, still on your tail, now charging their inbuilt energy weapons.*

Zappa
*The shot you fire flys straight at the tall man blcoking your path, and he makes no attempt to dodge. A fraction of a second before it hits though, his outline seems to fade, only for a moment, but it is enough. Somehow, the projectile passes directly through his body and impacts on the wall behind him.*

"Don't be so hasty to use violence now. I'm sure we can come to some kind of... agreement"

*He grins almost wickedly, and takes a few steps towards you.*

Adam
"We know that you do, what agent would not? However, let us move on. Tell us the names of other ICE9 agents. Feel free to add other information too if you wish. Oh, I almost forgot."

*A moderately painful shock plays across your chest*

"Ah, much better."

Horseman of the Psy-Apocalypse - Famine, Psychic Weapons Divison Commander and Tutor of Telenullics at the Academy of Psychics
Unread 2 Feb 2004, 19:22   #260
Zappa Tenderlea
Grote Boze Rocker

Zappa Tenderlea is infamous around these partsZappa Tenderlea is infamous around these parts
Quote:
*The shot you fire flys straight at the tall man blcoking your path, and he makes no attempt to dodge. A fraction of a second before it hits though, his outline seems to fade, only for a moment, but it is enough. Somehow, the projectile passes directly through his body and impacts on the wall behind him.*

"Don't be so hasty to use violence now. I'm sure we can come to some kind of... agreement"

*He grins almost wickedly, and takes a few steps towards you.*
oh really now.... and what would you have had in mind?

I have but one wish: to see you all rot in hell before I trade this life for eternity

The truth can't hurt you, it's just like the dark, it scares you wittless, but in time you see things clear and stark
Unread 3 Feb 2004, 02:41   #261
adam
The Oldbie Newbie

Adam grits his teeth as a light shock passes through him "wow thats it? I thought it would be a bit more than that" Trisk does a small grin and the continues "Well there is bob geroge, oh and we have this monkey that works at recpetion, his name is moe"

Unread 3 Feb 2004, 12:33   #262
AcidK
Assassin For Hire

*AcidK smashes one os the side window by placing his pistol next to it and firing, he turns to MC as the wind began to dull sound.*

Just Keep Dodging The Buildings!

*AcidK pops himself out of the window, his pistol suddenly already outside and facing towards the police cars. He empties the magazine, notably his last magazine for the pistol, before placing the pistol away and raising the rifle outside. Sniping was all about patience and a sharp aim, AcidK had a sharp eyesight along with his augmentation, and he was always a patient man. He fired carefully, aiming mostly at the power supplies for the police cars or the anti-grav projection units.*
Do you know who I am?
With the lemons.
Unread 5 Feb 2004, 22:44   #263
Ur_Quan
some induhvidual

Ur_Quan gives AcidK an odd look as he watches him applying brute force to smash one of the car's side windows so that he can start shooting at the pursueing police vehicle. Ur_Quan turns to his side of the car, pushes a nearby button and treats AcidK to a rather smug grin while the window lowers itself automatically.

Knowing that, according to standard procedures, the police car would be charging its energy weapons by now, Ur_Quan grabs his EMP gun and is relieved to find it fully charged again. "I'm not sure if this will have any effect, but it might buy us some valuable time!", he yells to his colleagues as he leans out of the car's window, carefully aims at the police car's engine and squeezes the trigger.

OOC- PKII, could you perhaps put some more speed into the storyline, just so that it develops a little bit faster? We've been at this mission for a while now, without progressing a lot in the main story plot. I'm rather curious to the rest of the clues we were given when the story started. -OOC
Unread 6 Feb 2004, 05:24   #264
Mad cat
The Dust Bunny That Bites

Mad cat is a splendid one to beholdMad cat is a splendid one to beholdMad cat is a splendid one to beholdMad cat is a splendid one to beholdMad cat is a splendid one to beholdMad cat is a splendid one to beholdMad cat is a splendid one to behold

ooc- arrg! left behind! sorry! havnt had time to post at school-ooc

looking back for an instant mc notes that the police are catching up and begins to raise the car just above the tops of the pursuing cars

hang on to something, tight!

lifts the car slightly higher, cuts the engine, spins the car around and activates the closest thing to ABs the car has mc goes back to the intersection and turns right he then returns the car to normal engine power
Unread 6 Feb 2004, 22:00   #265
adam
The Oldbie Newbie

ooc- Good point Quan... -ooc

Unread 10 Feb 2004, 03:31   #266
Mad cat

Mad cat is a splendid one to beholdMad cat is a splendid one to beholdMad cat is a splendid one to beholdMad cat is a splendid one to beholdMad cat is a splendid one to beholdMad cat is a splendid one to beholdMad cat is a splendid one to behold

::grumbles about no dm::
Unread 10 Feb 2004, 13:42   #267
AcidK
Assassin For Hire

*pokes PK.*

There really should be an award for slowest DM posting...
Do you know who I am?
With the lemons.
Unread 10 Feb 2004, 15:15   #268
Zappa Tenderlea
Grote Boze Rocker

I'll win that year after year!

*strides off to create a thread, and never to look at it again*

Unread 10 Feb 2004, 17:32   #269
Ur_Quan
some induhvidual

Hey give him some time. PK2 is probably busy with other stuff. It's only been a week and some people haven't even replied yet.
Unread 10 Feb 2004, 19:24   #270
Zappa Tenderlea
Grote Boze Rocker

like Phang...

*curses about the twattishly coward that left him behind for the mission*

Unread 10 Feb 2004, 20:37   #271
Planetkiller II
Current HrH Manijjmint

Indeed I have been busy, you mayhave to wait to Friday, but that's an outside estimate

Unread 12 Feb 2004, 03:27   #272
Mad cat

what ho? before friday? splendid!... oh wait, im not going to be around for the next 2 days, 5 day weekend =short trip=no post
Unread 12 Feb 2004, 03:45   #273
AcidK
Assassin For Hire

5 day weekend? I'm on a 7 day weekend (and enjoying every minute of it, i might add )

Good ol' college, you can always rely on the lecturors to be ill
Do you know who I am?
With the lemons.
Unread 13 Feb 2004, 20:40   #274
Planetkiller II
Current HrH Manijjmint

AK, UQ, MC
*The EMP blast hits one of the oncomming police vehicles head on. It careens off, spinning down and crackling with disrupted electronics. AK's precision shot hits the other, smashing into one of the now extended guns, which promptly detonates. Smoke obscured the car's command ****pit, leaving MC's manoeuvre unseen to the pilot. The way to the extraction point now clear, speed no longer matters so much, and you proceed at a more reasonable pace to the extraction point in the docklands. The old harbour has alway been a dangerous place, no one actually works there anymore. The main occupants are criminals and vagrants; often the old warehouses are used for extremely disreputable activities. A Black Falcon hovers above one of the buildings, ready to take you to a Space Elevator and safety. This is just as well, as the occupants of the rear seats are beginning to stir. You put down about a street away, near to an old ship, now obsolete but just about it working order. The transport moves closer, about to settle down onto the tarmac, when a lance of fire bursts of the deck of the rusting cargo ship, and blasts straight through the Black Falcon. A massive explosion rents the air as the plane detones in a huge fireball. The blast is close enough to knock you to the floor, and bits of metal rain down all around. As you get shakily to your feet, you see a pair of figures manhandling a Jezzail-B44 Energy Cannon. Several abandoned containers burst open, and from inside several all-terrain quad bikes wheel out, perfect for navigating the dockland area...*

Zappa
"Well, I was thinking that you could stop fighting, and listen to me. I'm not your enemy, despite the fact that I'm here. I've actually been looking for one of you for some time now, and you might be interested in what I have to say. Not here though, we should get away first. Do you have transport?"

Adam
"Look, we can't have that. Jokes just aren't allowed from someone in your position."

*The shock returns, worse than the first time. However, you discover that the bonds aren't as strong as they first appeared. In fact, with your enhanced strength, they might even be breakable. A grave oversight from people that hadn't bothered to disable your 'I' Tech.*

Unread 14 Feb 2004, 00:54   #275
adam
The Oldbie Newbie

Adam lets out a small groan as his eyes open "Why not jokes lighten the mood before seriousness" Trisk grits his teeth as he feels his I-tech strength appear he pulls his hands up trying to break the bonds "I beileve you made a mistake" Adam says as he tries to free himself

Unread 14 Feb 2004, 03:12   #276
AcidK
Assassin For Hire

great...

*AcidK gets up from the floor, timing his movements with a quad bike's, moves across the tarmac and raises his rifle, smacking the person off their quadbike. AcidK was about to fire when a second quad bike passed him, knocking him to the ground, his rifle with him.*
Do you know who I am?
With the lemons.
Unread 14 Feb 2004, 06:25   #277
Mad cat

ooc-do i have all my weapons at all times?-ooc

mc's eyes bug slightly

wow! their really getting more sophisticated every year

looks back at the car

does that thing have any nice big weapons?
Unread 14 Feb 2004, 14:25   #278
Zappa Tenderlea
Grote Boze Rocker

yes, but for that, we've got to get out of here, which was what I'm doing. preferably before we all get blown to kingdom come if you don't mind. I'll give you the advantage of doubt... for now. but I'm going to have to ask you to give me your weapons untill we get to HQ, and you're going to have to allow me to cuff you, and search you for bugs during the trip in our vehicle. I'm not doing this to insult you, if you are speaking the truth, just following security protocol...

agreed?

Duncan clearly doesn't trust the man, ... yet, but the tone of his voice is calm, and alsmost soothing. It is clear that he is not trying to set the guy up, and is not about to stab him in the back if he chooses to agree. The voice tough, also allows a slight level of command to sip trough, as if to make clear, that the terms are not negotiable. If the guy complies, Duncan leads, if not, all hell will probably burst loose, for this ICE9-agent is starting to get pretty pissed off, and as his records show, it's not a nice feeling to be close to him when he finnaly does burst out in a fit of rage

Unread 14 Feb 2004, 18:51   #279
Ur_Quan
some induhvidual

Being in the back seat of the car, Ur_Quan was the first to notice that their captives were about to wake up. There hadn't been any immediate reason for concern then, because they'd almost reached the pick-up point. However, now that their transport was destroyed, matters were different. Three dangerous, not to mention rather grumpy, FIRE3 agents weren't really what they could use in their current situation.

Realising the need for swift action, Ur_Quan takes a couple of tranquilizer bolts and stabs one in each of their prisoners neck, including Jamal's. Then, just to be on the safe side, he stabs each of the FIRE3 agents with another arrow and gets out of the car. "Our prisoners won't wake up for a while.", Ur_Quan says to no one in particular but hard enough so that both his colleagues can hear him.

Once out of the car, Ur_Quan raises an eyebrow at the quadbikers and mumbles: "What's next? Subterranean monorails and secret launching facilities on private islands in the Pacific?" He walks up to Mad Cat and says: "You're a heavy weapons expert, aren't you? How about applying your expertise to that energy cannon on that ship over htere?"

Ur_Quan looks at his quiver of tranquilizer darts and notices that he's running low on them. Despite his conviction to apply non-lethal force in nearly all situations, he realises that he needs to set priorities. Not knowing when he'll return to HQ to replenish his supply, Ur_Quan decides to save the darts for other situations and unsheathes one of the throwing knives he keeps concealed on his body.

Seeing AcidK being knocked to the ground by a quadbiker, Ur_Quan carefully weighs the knife in his hand for a moment, aims and about a second later, the biker falls from his quad, knife protruding from his back. Ur_Quan quickly runs past AcidK to the biker, grabs whatever gun he was carrying and jumps on the quad, humming the familiar James Bond tune as he hunts the other bikers, drawing their attention away from his colleagues, to give them the opportunity to take the dangerous energy cannon on the ship.
Unread 15 Feb 2004, 21:54   #280
Mad cat

ooc-ill just assume that i dont have all my stuff-ooc

mc pulls one of his pistols from its holster and takes aim at one of the aproaching bikers his index finger squeezes the trigger

ill be needing that pal

the bullet streaks straight to its target and knocks the rider clean off the quad and mc runs to it and gets on, he wheels it around and begins racing towards the ship keeping a low profile to minimize the chance of being hit

ugh to get at that thing ill need to get in the ship and to do that... wonderful

mc takes the quad in a large s-curve and lines himself up with one of the open crates and the gun on the ship he then crams his shoe into the accelerator and climbs to the back of the seat, squatting he starts up his strength enhancement and waits for the impact, when it comes he quickly extends his legs as the quad flips over, sending him flying towards the energy cannon, he extends his arm and catches the side railing dropping him to the deck with a resounding *pop*

gwuaaa... ow! thats a dislocation

still crouching mc raises his pistol and fires at the energy cells powering the weapon

To comms: iv just buggered up my arm here could you guys give me a little fire support
Unread 15 Feb 2004, 23:37   #281
AcidK
Assassin For Hire

*AcidK quickly got up and grabbed his rifle, looking around and targetting anyone trying to hit either him or his colleages, shooting and relloading with speed, using both his reaction augemntations and his eyesight augmentation to quickly take out anyone dumb enough not to shoot him first.*

MC, go now! Get to that cannon, I'll cover you!

*AcidK reloaded his rifle clip and began to yet again fire on the hostiles.*
Do you know who I am?
With the lemons.
Unread 19 Feb 2004, 20:35   #282
Mad cat

ooc-pk are you buisy again/still?-ooc

mc caps off rounds at the cannons vital components until the clip run dry he then flips the gun around and charges, prepairing to pistol whip the hopefully unarmed users
Unread 22 Feb 2004, 13:38   #283
Planetkiller II
Current HrH Manijjmint

AK, UQ, MC
*Your efforts, while stemming the intial rush, do nothing to stop the quads coming. The Jezzail team is moving the rocket laucher sized device back into the ship, but a well placed shot from MC soon puts a stop to it. The heavy weapon slides across the deck, coming to rest near the edge. Several more quads head for the Glider, their riders dismount and rip open the doors. They grab Jamal and two of the agents, before deciding that they have no more time. With your captives cuffed to their bikes, they roar back towards the rusty old ship.*

Zappa
"Well, you see, you seem to be under the impression that you could force me to do this. However, whether you are right or wrong, we firstly don't have a lot of time, and secondly I don't want to do that. It seems to me that we should go to your ship, and I'll explain where we're going."

Adam
"Oh really, I don't think..."

*Suddenly your arm rips free, and you're able to get up. While still for the moment trapped in the room, you now have more options, beginning with the removal of the electrodes on your chest.*

Unread 22 Feb 2004, 22:47   #284
adam
The Oldbie Newbie

ooc im under the assumption that there are armed guards within the room ooc

"not smart" Adam repeats again as he takes the electrodes off of his chest, helowers his body down as he attempts to trip his "Interrgator" While he falls Adam follows with an unpercut to the man, while rising to his feet he leaps forward and grabs one of the armed soldiers by the hand and then attempts to twist the mans arms around and put him in the way of anyone else armed, like a meatshield as he tears the weapon free of the mans hands.

Unread 22 Feb 2004, 23:45   #285
AcidK
Assassin For Hire

*AcidK suddenly notices Jamal and the agents being dragged along, so he suddenly decides to change direction of fire and the first shot was aimed at the driver of a bike, the second shot aiming for the thires of the quad bikes, aiming only for the ones that had taken Jamal and the agents with them. He suddenly rushes to a good location, stands up and aims again for a quad bike, this one not with any of the captive, and fired directly for the feul tank. The shot caused the tank to erupt in a fall of flame, flicking the biker, or what remained of him afterwards forwards, the quad charging afterwards. The bikers behind were now seperated from the ship by a mass of burning flame, those that dared go around were suddenly being shot downby AcidK.*

Comms: Get Jamal and the agents back! We cannot afford to loose them!
Do you know who I am?
With the lemons.
Unread 23 Feb 2004, 20:41   #286
Mad cat

Mc makes sure that the two men who were using the cannon are dead with a round i the head each, then he pops his shoulder back into place with another loud pop and a series of curses, he hoistes the cannon p onto the side railingof the ship and swivels it around a bit to find his range of motion, then brings it to bear on on of the quads trying to cross the flaming line

umm no that will not be allowed

pushes the fire button and the huge red beam lances out and vaporises the quad and then digs a fairly deep hole in the ground

To comms: keep them off that line im going to try to dig a trench

mc presses the fire button again and holds it down carving a molten glowing line in the dock and setting one of the many boxes on fire
Unread 23 Feb 2004, 22:27   #287
AcidK
Assassin For Hire

*AcidK nodded as he continued to stall the movement of the quads holding the captive, shooting the tires off, knocking the bikers with shots towards the head.*

Comms: UQ, are you able to get to the agents and our man, retreive him and return to a safe location? We will hold them for a while, but we do not know how long!
Do you know who I am?
With the lemons.
Unread 25 Feb 2004, 06:50   #288
Ur_Quan
some induhvidual

Ur_Quan heard AcidK through his commlink, but judged it better not to reply. Instead he rode his quad up to him and said: "These guys were clearly waiting for us, there must be a spy inside ICE9 HQ or our commlink is being tapped into. I suggest we don't use it until we're back at HQ."

Ur_Quan looked at Mad Cat. He was too far away to shout, so he had no choice but to use his commsystem.
TO COMMS: "Mad Cat, use that thing to take out them boxes and then point it downwards."

Hoping he got the message, Ur_Quan briefly looked at one of the quad boxes and turned back to AcidK: "I think there's some kind of hidden elevator in those boxes; we need to destroy them or they'll bring up more of these guys. I'm gonna ride this thing into that one over there and jump off just before it enters, can you cause the fuel tank to explode once it's inside of the box? We'll make a plan once we've taken out these guys, we can't afford to have them following us and foil our plans again."
Unread 25 Feb 2004, 10:57   #289
Zappa Tenderlea
Grote Boze Rocker

you seem to be under the impression that you can do any of that.... eighter you agree to the terms, or the transport leaves without us, and we fight to the finnish. I'm sorry, but you leave me no choise, I have to follow protocol

Unread 25 Feb 2004, 20:38   #290
Mad cat

well alright

opens fire on the boxes blasting them apart one by one and digging more holes
Unread 26 Feb 2004, 20:54   #291
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Zappa's comm buzzed.

"ssssssss I'm hearing explosions sssssssss Need a hand in there? sssssssssss Are you even there at all? ssssssssssss"
How the Beaujolais is raining
Down on darkened meetings on the Champs Élysées
Phang is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Feb 2004, 20:58   #292
Zappa Tenderlea
Grote Boze Rocker

*taps comm* I'm here alright, just ran into something...

*turns back to the dude*

well? agree to the terms? or does the transport leave without us, and do we duke it out?

*taps comm* prepare to take off in case of emergency...

Unread 27 Feb 2004, 02:00   #293
AcidK
Assassin For Hire

*AcidK looks at the boxes and then at the quad.*

EB bullets would cause the feul to erupt, thanks to explosive tips, but I only have a few rounds of those left. And even that, I have five normal rounds remaining. Send the quad into the box, I'll cover you with normal rounds, then switch to EP when you are near the boxes.

*AcidK presses a button, the magazines, due to there being two (set at verticle) suddenly switch.*

Go now, we have little time left.
Do you know who I am?
With the lemons.
Unread 28 Feb 2004, 15:16   #294
Planetkiller II
Current HrH Manijjmint

AK, UQ, MC
*The massive kick from the Jezzail almost disslodges it from MC's grasp before he can finish, but he manages to hold onto it until the sustained fire (which it was not meant for) drains the power pack. The bikers, cut off from their retreat, scatter about, each in a different direction. There are now only five left, three with prisoners. Suddenly a groaning creak eminates from the deck of the ship, and the entire thing splits in half, mechanically drawn back to reveal the hold below. From inside, the whine of repellors bursts to life and an aircraft not unlike a Black Falcon begins to rise out of it.*

Zappa, Phang
"Sorry, arrest isn't something that appeals to me. Feel free to check me out with that internal systems analysis program you all have, if you wish, but remember, I came to you. However, if you don't wish for my help, then I'll just leave."

Adam
You assume wrongly, but it doesn't matter, you can do that anyway.

The other guards react quickly, but not fast enough. You manage to relieve the man of his autorifle, snapping his wrist while at it. The other men have their weaponry focused on you, but do not yet open fire. The interrogator hissed out a few words.

"What do you think this is going to achieve? You won't get far. You might kill me, or even everyone in this room, but you'll never get off the base."

Unread 28 Feb 2004, 23:42   #295
AcidK
Assassin For Hire

*AcidK looks around at the scattered bikers and then at the rising craft.*

Now this could be a problem...
Do you know who I am?
With the lemons.
Unread 29 Feb 2004, 13:51   #296
Zappa Tenderlea
Grote Boze Rocker

trust me, it's not arrest that I'm after. alright, I'll check you out... what did you say your name was?

*opens commlink to Phang, so he knows to check it all out on the computer, and log on to ICE HQ*

Unread 2 Mar 2004, 06:46   #297
Mad cat

To comms: yo has anyone heard the expression when the sh*t hits the fan? id like to try to commandeer that thing but i dont like the alternative to success, which is likely to happen
Unread 2 Mar 2004, 13:17   #298
AcidK
Assassin For Hire

*AcidK finds a spot where he is in cover from aerial fire but can see all three prisoner-holding bikes.*

Comms: Do what it takes, I'm getting our man back.
Do you know who I am?
With the lemons.
Unread 3 Mar 2004, 23:33   #299
adam
The Oldbie Newbie

"What do you think this is going to achieve? You won't get far. You might kill me, or even everyone in this room, but you'll never get off the base."

"Out of the base? when did I say that was my goal, oh and I am going to get out of here, because you" Adams hand motions to the interragator "Your going to help me, just give me a second" Adam throws the body towards the bulk of the guards as he pulls out the assult rifle and then he charges forward, not wanting to make a sound to alert other he dashes at one guard and bashes his head in with the rifle, He begins to speed up using his I-tech speed as he brings his elbow slamming into the soldier he rifle butted. Adam regains his posture as bends his knees low and launches a kick at the next guard, he launches yhimself at the guard tackling him and then grabing his shoulders spinning him around, Adam using the momentum of the charge spins around turning at the remaining guards taking a quick count, Adam, still having the gun in hand prepares to shoot anyone within a moments notice who attempts to escape or soun an alarm

Unread 6 Mar 2004, 11:55   #300
Ur_Quan
some induhvidual

OOC- Sorry about the delay. I'll reply later on today. -OOC