Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > Roleplaying

Unread 13 Dec 2003, 05:01   #201
Wraith[x]
Moo?

Wraith[x] is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: ICE9: The Secret War

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ur_Quan
OOC- I don't mean to bitch Wraith[x], but your I-enhancements seem a bit too powerful to me. There's hardly any room to improve them. You're making them a bit too good. Especially the stealth thing, it's what I'm trying to get too, that's why I'm upgrading my own stealth enhancement. :nuts: -OOC
I was thinking they might be, but I was gonna see what PK said...
Unread 13 Dec 2003, 05:45   #202
Mad cat
The Dust Bunny That Bites

Mad cat is a splendid one to beholdMad cat is a splendid one to beholdMad cat is a splendid one to beholdMad cat is a splendid one to beholdMad cat is a splendid one to beholdMad cat is a splendid one to beholdMad cat is a splendid one to behold

YAH!! GO PREDATOR CLOAKING!!!
Unread 13 Dec 2003, 15:10   #203
flapjack
crashed computer

flapjack is infamous around these parts

very well, if you think it'll fit, i'll fly it, it's not the first time i'll pushing a way to big craft down a way to small corridor.

*flapjack quickly walked over to the access panel again, checking his SMG as he did*

so what do you say bakan, should we go for it??

<Gryffin> ungrateful wretches
<Gryffin> they should be here!
<Gryffin> so I can grace them with my presence
flapjack is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Dec 2003, 14:22   #204
Zappa Tenderlea
Grote Boze Rocker

Zappa Tenderlea is infamous around these partsZappa Tenderlea is infamous around these parts
Quote:
*They make no move as you go about the business of planting the explosives. Your luck seems to be holding out suprisingly well. The technicians don't even bother to look at you, instead just go about their own business. You hear them talking to each other jovially, and though this gives you pause to think about why they aren't speaking to you, you listen anyway.*

"You hear bout this inspection thingy?"

"Some high up flying in to see what we're up to right?"

"Yeah no doubt we won't even see them. These guys always stick around the comm centre. What exactly ARE we up to anyway?"

"Who knows, but as long as they continue to pay well, I don't much care. Wish I knew where they got all this money in the first place."

"I hear you."

*They move on, not even looking at you.*
*frowns slightly, and makes his way back up using the elevator, deciding to avoid that comm centre, knowing it'll be likely to be filled with FIRE3-agents on inspection. He calculates the probable outcome of detonating the bombs he's placed so far, and checks his map if there's a fuel storage room or something left. if not, he'll continue towards the archives for some datatheft, and a last bombingspot, if there is, he'll go both to the archives for datatheft and bombing, as to the fuelstorageroom for bombing, then exit asap, run like diarea, and push the button, creating some fireworks*

I have but one wish: to see you all rot in hell before I trade this life for eternity

The truth can't hurt you, it's just like the dark, it scares you wittless, but in time you see things clear and stark

Last edited by Zappa Tenderlea; 16 Dec 2003 at 09:05.
Zappa Tenderlea is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Dec 2003, 18:05   #205
Ur_Quan
some induhvidual

Ur_Quan is a jewel in the roughUr_Quan is a jewel in the roughUr_Quan is a jewel in the roughUr_Quan is a jewel in the rough

I don't mean to press matters, but when will we be DMed?
Unread 16 Dec 2003, 18:09   #206
Wraith[x]
Moo?

September. Possibly.
Unread 16 Dec 2003, 18:57   #207
Planetkiller II
Current HrH Manijjmint

Planetkiller II has a spectacular aura aboutPlanetkiller II has a spectacular aura about

ooc// Hush. Particularly you Wraith, or I may have to remove XP before you even START //ooc

flap, Bakan
Um... no DMage to be done here, continue.

AK, UQ, MC
*The agent takes the bullets to the chest and goes down again. This guy must be so full of lead as to be an environmental hazard. The doctors, while in constanation, get Jamal up onto a table. They start getting medical kit out.*

"What the hell happened? These look like gunshot wounds!"

"We'll be able to help him, it's not as bad as it looks."

*The agent is back on his feet again, the bullet holes closing up. This must be really taking a toll on his bio energy, this much healing would take huge reserves.*

Zappa
Wanting to hurry things along a bit, aren't you

*There is no one in the lift, luckily. In fact, you've had a suprising run of luck so far, with virtually no one even bothering to speak to you. The lift shudders to a halt at your destination, and you leave. You open the door into the archive and step through. You are met with the sound of a dozen automatic weapons being pointed in your direction. A similar number of guards hold them, and there is one other, more senior looking figure.*

"Well well, look what we've caught. You know, those pin prick security cameras are proving to be a good investment. Second person we've got in a week. So, who might you be working for? ICE9?"

Adam
ooc// This is not reflecting on your post, it's plot driven //ooc

*The suddeness of your attack seems to take her by suprise, and your first attack goes exactly how you want it to. Even with the enemy agent's incredible speed, several of you shots burn bloody grazes on exposed skin. That was where it began to go wrong though. She gives a yell of anger, and dives forward, slamming into you and hurling you back into a wall, all pretense of playing abandonded. The massive force applied knocks several chunks of brickwork out of the old wall. She advances on you looking slightly mad.*

"You really shouldn't have got me angry. Lights out, ICE boy."

*Her fist comes cruching into your face, and blackness reaches up to you, covering your vision.*

*Some time later, it could have been hours, or days and you wouldn't be able to tell the difference, you groggily awake in a small, unadorned room. The walls seem to be made of dark mirrors. It could be just the blurriness of your vision, but dark shapes seem to move around inside the walls.*

Wraith
OK, nice try, but your ups have to be toned down a little. Besides that, char approved. Would you like to go on one of the missions mentioned earlier in the thread, or something else?

Horseman of the Psy-Apocalypse - Famine, Psychic Weapons Divison Commander and Tutor of Telenullics at the Academy of Psychics

Last edited by Planetkiller II; 16 Dec 2003 at 19:48.
Planetkiller II is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Dec 2003, 19:54   #208
AcidK
Assassin For Hire

AcidK has a spectacular aura aboutAcidK has a spectacular aura about

*AcidK watches the agent get back up and, from a distance, pulled up his sniper rifle and began to aim.*

Jeez, this guy's taking a lot of time to go down...

*AcidK began to zoom his eyesight in and focused on this healing agent. He fired a round to the head, using his reaction time enhancements to reload right at the time of the bolt to shoot in place, firing shot after shot with the sniper rifle with practiced aim and at a faster-than-usual pace. Each bullet aiming for the face or the head, hoping to take this agent to the death.*
Demand to see life's manager.
Make life rue the day it thought it could give me lemons.
Do you know who I am?
I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down!
With the lemons.
I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!
AcidK is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Dec 2003, 23:27   #209
adam
The Oldbie Newbie

adam has a spectacular aura aboutadam has a spectacular aura about

Great Just freaking great *Trisk thinks to himself as he tries to find bonds he then squints his eyes as he ignores the pain as he tries to feel around the room and get a feel for his sorroundings*

Wizards First Rule- People Are Stupid
Quoted by the first Wizard Zorrander

Defender of the RP forums against the GD invasion September the 19th 2003
adam is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Dec 2003, 02:46   #210
Wraith[x]
Moo?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wraith[x]
Name - Wraith
Agent Type Covert/Assassination
I-techs
Enhanced Stealth - Can move far more quietly than standard agents, in all manner of tasks, from walking, running and jumping to climbing ladders, opening manual doors and using control panels.
Fingertip Energy Weapons - Specifically, energy blades which emerge from the end of his clenched fist. (think Wolverine, but more for punching and stabbing than slashing) The length and intensity of the blades can be adjusted, allowing a multitude of uses, from combat to accessing control panels.
Enhanced Senses Wraith can see well in dim light, and has limited vision in darkness. This is partially due to a slight increase in his vision range, allowing limited vision in the Infra-red spectrum. The Infra-red vision allows him augmented vision in environments such as smoke. His hearing can pick out footsteps and other sounds at greater distances, and he is more able to pinpoint the direction of the source. As with his vision, he has an enhanced acoustic range, allowing him to detect the charging of some energy weapons before they fire.
Requested Weaponry/Equipment:
Dual Nightstinger Pistols (Modified laser pistol with a beam of a wavelength not in the visible spectrum. Two fire modes, single-shot, which fires 45 shots per minutes, and rapid-fire at 180 shots per minute)
Smoke Grenades

If you think the others need more editing, post what I can have...

And mission-wise, I don't mind. Pick one you think would tie in well...

Last edited by Wraith[x]; 17 Dec 2003 at 17:45.
Wraith[x] is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Dec 2003, 17:40   #211
Zappa Tenderlea
Grote Boze Rocker

Zappa Tenderlea is infamous around these partsZappa Tenderlea is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Wanting to hurry things along a bit, aren't you

*There is no one in the lift, luckily. In fact, you've had a suprising run of luck so far, with virtually no one even bothering to speak to you. The lift shudders to a halt at your destination, and you leave. You open the door into the archive and step through. You are met with the sound of a dozen automatic weapons being pointed in your direction. A similar number of guards hold them, and there is one other, more senior looking figure.*

"Well well, look what we've caught. You know, those pin prick security cameras are proving to be a good investment. Second person we've got in a week. So, who might you be working for? ICE9?"
special agent Vince Larson from FIRE3 reporting for duty Sir!

*clacks with the heels and jumps into a militiary greeting position, while keeping a finger ready at the detonationswitch*

(biatch :P)

I have but one wish: to see you all rot in hell before I trade this life for eternity

The truth can't hurt you, it's just like the dark, it scares you wittless, but in time you see things clear and stark
Unread 19 Dec 2003, 16:52   #212
Ur_Quan
some induhvidual

Ur_Quan is a jewel in the roughUr_Quan is a jewel in the roughUr_Quan is a jewel in the roughUr_Quan is a jewel in the rough

Ur_Quan watched the 2 men lift Jamal onto a table. "I don't want you to give him any anaesthetics. I need him awake soon and besides that, he's already unconscious. And yes, they are gunshot wounds", Ur_Quan spoke. "Oh, don't be alarmed, everything's under control. I'm with, errr, special forces, my name is, umm, Phinneas Bogg, here's my ID", Ur_Quan said while flashing his digital ICE9 ID-card, that had been programmed to provide him with a number of fake identities, as he gauged both men for their reactions.

Very few people knew that ICE9 ID-cards had a built-in communications device as well as a digital camera that could be used in all sorts of ways; from supersecret spywork to taking those memorable panaroma pictures on holidays. Ur_Quan used it to secretly make pictures of the 2 doctors and sent them to ICE9 HQ with the word 'Verify'. He couldn't risk the chance of either of these men performing an operation on Jamal without checking their backgrounds. Ur_Quan smiled as he tried to make a conversation with them: "So, you're both doctors? What are your names? Just so I know what to call you and in case my organisation decides to reward you for your work here."
Unread 24 Dec 2003, 22:02   #213
Planetkiller II
Current HrH Manijjmint

Planetkiller II has a spectacular aura aboutPlanetkiller II has a spectacular aura about

Oi ness to those who haven't posted.

Since it is the holiday period, however, there will be no beheadings. Yet.

Horseman of the Psy-Apocalypse - Famine, Psychic Weapons Divison Commander and Tutor of Telenullics at the Academy of Psychics
Unread 25 Dec 2003, 01:53   #214
Wraith[x]
Moo?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wraith[x]
Mission-wise, I don't mind. Pick one you think would tie in well...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Planetkiller II
Oi ness to those who haven't posted.

Unread 29 Dec 2003, 07:01   #215
Mad cat

Mad cat is a splendid one to beholdMad cat is a splendid one to beholdMad cat is a splendid one to beholdMad cat is a splendid one to beholdMad cat is a splendid one to beholdMad cat is a splendid one to beholdMad cat is a splendid one to behold

waits for stuff to happen

waits for cops to come, steps out of the booth and looks for cops
Unread 29 Dec 2003, 23:33   #216
Ur_Quan
some induhvidual

Has this thread been abandoned? If not, when will we be DMed?
Unread 30 Dec 2003, 01:42   #217
AcidK
Assassin For Hire

Oi ness to DMs that do not DM
Do you know who I am?
With the lemons.
I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!
Unread 31 Dec 2003, 03:10   #218
adam
The Oldbie Newbie

wow this be week 3?

Unread 31 Dec 2003, 14:07   #219
Planetkiller II
Current HrH Manijjmint

Yeah, yeah, I know.

UQ
"Dr. Smith and this is Dr. Jones. This man should be alright in an hour or too, it's not serious."

*The check comes up clean. Suprisingly, those are their actual names. They don't look to have changed in attitude since you began speaking to them.*

AK, MC
*The agent falls, and this time, does not get up. It looks like his bio energy is exhausted, or nearly so. You walk up to him and discover that he's actually still breathing! Unconcious though, for at least some time. Sirens can be heard somewhere in the distance.*

Zappa
*One of the guards turns to another*

"You buying this?"

"Biggest load of **** I ever heard. Shall we shoot him?"

"No, they probably want him alive. You know, questioning and stuff."

Adam
*Your enhanced vision clears; there definately are people out there. A voice comes from a hidden speaker.*

"Glad to see that you're awake. Now, let's start with a few simple questions, like who you are and what your mission is."

Wraith
Well, since ND hasn't posted in a while, it'd be good if you took over his mission. The infiltrate medical facillity on the space ring one.

Unread 31 Dec 2003, 15:01   #220
AcidK
Assassin For Hire

*AcidK listens to the sirens, his senses picking up their directions and his eyes can see, with great difficulty, blurred shapes approaching from outside. He quickly runs up and grabs Mad Cat.*

Lets get out of here! Now!

*AcidK pulls Mad Cat to the edge of the game's barrier.*

Where the hell is UQ?
Do you know who I am?
With the lemons.
Unread 31 Dec 2003, 16:08   #221
Wraith[x]
Moo?

Mission 5: Infiltrate 'medical' base on the Space Ring. We believe that it is one of the facillities being used to create 'I' agents. Capture as many as possible, eliminate the rest. Keep the place as intact as possible, but do not let them retain its services.
Risk: High
Risk from 'I' agents: High

Wraith upoads the plan of the facility into his Internal Analysis System and leaves the ICE9 Briefing Room. He makes his way to the Hangar, where he boards one of ICE9's unmarked shuttles, indistinguishable from a standard civilian shuttle. He pilots the shuttle out of the facility and around the space ring, until he approaches the Medical Facility. He checks the Navicomp and sets down at the closest civilian docking bay to the Medibase.

Wraith leaves the shuttle and makes his way towards the Medical Base. He discards the main doors; they'd be far too well guarded. Instead, he heads towards one of the smaller doors on the plan, leading to the Equipment Storage Facility and Cargo Bays.

Wraith walks on past the doorway with barely a second glance, so as not to raise suspiscion. His Internal Analysis System, however, analyses the entrance in detail. After moving out of the guard's sight, Wraith stops to analyse the doorway, checking the number and position of the guards, and the access method of the entrance.
Unread 31 Dec 2003, 17:18   #222
Zappa Tenderlea
Grote Boze Rocker

Quote:
*One of the guards turns to another*

"You buying this?"

"Biggest load of **** I ever heard. Shall we shoot him?"

"No, they probably want him alive. You know, questioning and stuff."
this small time of confusion and carelessness was exactly what Duncan had hoped for, unless ofcourse if they had bought it... that would have been better... as the guards talk to each other and not observe him for a few seconds, Duncan jumped the first, and took his gun while silencing him with a wellaimed headbutt, while metamorphing back to guardclothing and the face of the headbutted one. hastily, he flicked the gun from semi to full automatic, and let it rip into the enemy guards, running from side to side, jumping into rolls occasionaly to pick up a dropped weapon, replacing the one he was using, for reloading would take to long. Duncan's dance of death continued for a while, his thick skin shrugging off the few close calls with incomming hostile bullets, and his training dodging most...

(gonna stop here, got to go work, and besides, prolly already continued to far, can't go godmodding now can we? Mr DM, it's yours from here...)

Unread 2 Jan 2004, 07:44   #223
Mad cat

ahh it looks like the cavalry is hear

looks over as acid comes in and says stuff

i second that! lets go!

follows acid and frowns at the question given

i have no idea, i thought you knew, you went after him, he'll be with some medics getting that guy fixed up
Unread 2 Jan 2004, 16:02   #224
Ur_Quan
some induhvidual

Relieved that both doctors are who they claim to be and their motives are sincere, Ur_Quan finds the time to think about other things and suddenly remembers his companions. Because of Jamal, he had had a good reason for leaving them on their own, but it didn't feel right. Even though both of them were excellent agents and they still had the enemy outnumbered 2 to 3, as they would put it, it still didn't feel right. Ur_Quan switched his commlink on and began talking.

TO COMMS: "AK, MC, are you there? How's the fight going? You took them all out? Great! Don't forget to arrest them then. I'm sure HQ has some questions for them. What me? I'm in the stadium's medbay. The doctors here are taking care of Jamal's injuries. It shouldn't take long. Meet me here and either one of you arrange some transport back up. We need to get Jamal and any prisoners you may have back up to HQ. Ur_Quan out."
Unread 3 Jan 2004, 03:55   #225
AcidK
Assassin For Hire

*AcidK heard UQ's comms and nodded to himself.*

MC, get the other two agents, I'm going back for that one we left behind.

*AcidK turned and dived back into the arena towards the fallen agent on the floor, flicking comms up at the same time.*

UQ, we have got little time. Police are on their way and if we want to get out of this unoticed and unquestioned I hope you had better move damned fast. We may be a law enforcement, but it does not guarantee us being shot. HQ, this is AcidK, request imediate pick-up from stadium roof. We have three downed enemy agents for questioning plus injurred survivor we are takinf for safe-guarding. All of our agents unhamred. Repeat, imediate backup required from stadium roof. UQ, MC, lets move out, NOW!
Do you know who I am?
With the lemons.
Unread 3 Jan 2004, 05:22   #226
Wo2
The Janitor!

Wo2 is a splendid one to beholdWo2 is a splendid one to beholdWo2 is a splendid one to beholdWo2 is a splendid one to beholdWo2 is a splendid one to beholdWo2 is a splendid one to beholdWo2 is a splendid one to behold

FIRE3 ICE9 sounds like final fantasy spells. Anyway, to late to join?
Unread 3 Jan 2004, 13:46   #227
Wraith[x]
Moo?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wo2
FIRE3 ICE9 sounds like final fantasy spells. Anyway, to late to join?
Doubt it, I just joined, made one IC post... Mainly due to lack of DMing tho *pokies PK*
Unread 5 Jan 2004, 21:59   #228
Planetkiller II
Current HrH Manijjmint

ooc// in effect, this just to say it's still alive. Sorry it can't be more at the moment //ooc

AK, UQ, MC
Since you seem to be sorting out your ride for me, there's not much I can do

Zappa
*The short combat ends with a large quantity of enemy security personnel on the floor, and several others running. One hits an alarm before you can stop him, and the complex lights up with red flashing lights and warning bells.*

Wraith
*Your enhanced senses get an impression of a single guard inside the door, and a number of people working inside the docking bay. The door is of an automatic sliding kind. There doesn't appear to be any special security, but who can tell with this type of installation.*

Wo2
I wouldn't know, I don't play it
Anyway, not too late to join, pick a mission you like the sound of

Last edited by Planetkiller II; 6 Jan 2004 at 21:54.
Unread 6 Jan 2004, 14:02   #229
AcidK
Assassin For Hire

heh, he can be our pick-up guy
Do you know who I am?
With the lemons.
Unread 6 Jan 2004, 15:09   #230
Ur_Quan
some induhvidual

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcidK
heh, he can be our pick-up guy
Yer that seems like an excellent idea. Ever since Flapjack and Bakan split off the main group, we've become only half a crisis team. Some reinforcements would be nice. Besides, I gotta return to HQ to install that new I-tech upgrade.
Unread 7 Jan 2004, 18:12   #231
Zappa Tenderlea
Grote Boze Rocker

Quote:
*The short combat ends with a large quantity of enemy security personnel on the floor, and several others running. One hits an alarm before you can stop him, and the complex lights up with red flashing lights and warning bells.*
DAMN!

thinking quickly, Duncan perfected his appearance and turned into one of the downed securityofficers, grabing a weapon. He dumped the rest of the bombs, and ran out, towards the exit. if he should be stopped, He presses the detonationbutton, and tries abusing the commotion to get out. If he makes it to the exit without being stopped, he jumps, presses the detonation, and runs for his pickup

Unread 9 Jan 2004, 01:15   #232
adam
The Oldbie Newbie

"Glad to see that you're awake. Now, let's start with a few simple questions, like who you are and what your mission is."

the words Adam hears, he grins and answers

"Im the dude who got beat the crap out of anddd my mission would to probably get out of these restraints

Adam grin fades a bit as he tests the strength of his bindings

"Now I want answers, who are you and what are you planning to do with me?"

Unread 10 Jan 2004, 07:39   #233
Mad cat

waits for dm, starts tapping foot

tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap...
Unread 13 Jan 2004, 19:01   #234
Ur_Quan
some induhvidual

TO COMMS: "Ur_Quan to Command; cancel that request. Do NOT pick us up on the stadium roof! There are too many people here and the police are on their way here as well. Instead, send the transport to one of the abandoned warehouses near the old harbour. We'll meet it there. Ur_Quan out."

TO COMMS: "AK, MC, meet me near the player's exits and bring the prisoners with you. We have to get out of here unseen and a transport on the roof would attract way too much attention. We'll take a cab to the abandoned warehouse. I have arranged for our transport to pick us up there. Conceal your weapons and hide any injuries as well as you can manage. This also goes for any prisoners that you might have taken. If anybody asks, we're just taking our drunk friends home after they got involved in a bar brawl. Now, let's move before the cops get here!"

Ur_Quan thanks Dr. Smith and Dr. Jones for their help and promises them they will be rewarded for their efforts. He picks Jamal up and runs back towards the player exits and walks outside, hoping that AK and MC will be joining him there shortly. Immediately, Ur_Quan starts looking around for a cab or, even better, a suitable vehicle they can hotwire and drive to the old harbour themselves.

OOC- I don't think Wo2 should be added to the team. He seems to have lost interest in the thread and, correct me if I'm wrong, but he doesn't seem to post that often. -OOC
Unread 13 Jan 2004, 20:09   #235
AcidK
Assassin For Hire

*AcidK grabs his prisoner and begins to head for the exit.*

Comms: Right You Are!
Do you know who I am?
With the lemons.
Unread 14 Jan 2004, 17:54   #236
Mad cat

curses loudly

come on! make up your mind, i was almost on the roof!

turns right around and goes all the way down the flight of stairs emerging from an almost invisible side door

To Comms:
i wont be able to meet you at the players exit, im on theee, west side of the building, i think im going to have to jack a car and meet you at the warehouse, besides these guys injuries are a bit much to hide quickly

looks over to the parking lot and searches for an suv or truck sized vehicles
Unread 14 Jan 2004, 21:15   #237
Planetkiller II
Current HrH Manijjmint

AK, UQ, MC
*MC finds himself in a large car park. It is easy to find a suitable vehicle, it seems that the more important people got to park closest to the building. You find what looks like a brand new black Jenta Corp Glider, a kind of hover SUV. As you near the vehicle, it senses the ICE9 ID in your pocket and automatically unlocks. It starts smootly when the card is entered into the ignition and the onboard computer flickes on.*

"Welcome ICE9 Agent. Special vehicle features engaged. Automatic or Manual course?"

Zappa
*You don't get far before guards catch up with you. They don't bother with talking this time, and simply open fire. However, as soon as the first shots are fired, you press the detonation switch. The entire complex is rocked by the mass chain explosions, the armoury and generator worst hit. Fires start up, impeaded by the anti-fire gel sprayers, but still burning freely. A metal beam falls in front of you with a gigantic crash. Your assailants stagger about, unable to aim their weapons for the moment.*

Adam
"Cute. But I'm afraid that we ask the questions here. Notice the elecrodes attached to your arms. They serve a dual purpose of being able to administer electric shocks and monitor your heart rate so we can tell if you lie. Now, let's start with something simple. What's your name. Your real name, not some silly codename..."

Unread 14 Jan 2004, 22:44   #238
Ur_Quan
some induhvidual

Err, what about AK and me?
Unread 15 Jan 2004, 03:50   #239
Mad cat

allriiight, manual course

mc places the two fire3 agents in the back seat and takes the drivers seat he scans the dash to see what kind of fancy things it has and takes the weel

To comms: hey acid quan it looks as though i may be able to come pick you two up, umm, about what side will you be coming out on?

pushes down the gas and takes the car through the exit pays the parking fee and turns out onto the road mc pulls the vehicle off to the side and waits for a response
Unread 15 Jan 2004, 07:00   #240
Ur_Quan
some induhvidual

TO COMMS: "You got room for 4 more then? Anything's better than a cab. Come pick us up near the player's exit."

TO COMMS: "AK, get a move on! MC'll be here in a sec."
Unread 15 Jan 2004, 09:43   #241
Zappa Tenderlea
Grote Boze Rocker

Quote:
*You don't get far before guards catch up with you. They don't bother with talking this time, and simply open fire. However, as soon as the first shots are fired, you press the detonation switch. The entire complex is rocked by the mass chain explosions, the armoury and generator worst hit. Fires start up, impeaded by the anti-fire gel sprayers, but still burning freely. A metal beam falls in front of you with a gigantic crash. Your assailants stagger about, unable to aim their weapons for the moment.*
swinging my gun towards them, it still being in automatic, I let loose a barrage of bullets, then jump over the beam and continue running towards the exit

Unread 15 Jan 2004, 14:09   #242
AcidK
Assassin For Hire

Comnms: Yeesh! I'm nearly there!

*AcidK, dragging the agent with him, struggled to move faster than a fast-paced walk. Of course, he had his pistol in his free hand, his other gripped on the back of the agents collar and dragging him through the corridors. He finally reaches the exit he was suppose to and almost throws the agent on the floor as he entered, himself leaping over him and stopping, looking around carefully before holstering his weapon.*

Where's MC?!
Do you know who I am?
With the lemons.
Unread 15 Jan 2004, 22:46   #243
adam
The Oldbie Newbie

"Cute. But I'm afraid that we ask the questions here. Notice the elecrodes attached to your arms. They serve a dual purpose of being able to administer electric shocks and monitor your heart rate so we can tell if you lie. Now, let's start with something simple. What's your name. Your real name, not some silly codename..."

Adam laughs loudly as he listens to the questions

Adam laughs sightlently "I thought it was supposed to be secret info, too bad I don't have a codename..... and if you must know my name is adam, ooh secret code" Adam laughs again " Man these are easy... next?"

Unread 16 Jan 2004, 04:22   #244
Wraith[x]
Moo?

Wraith has a sudden flash of inspiration. He heads back to the main reception entrance, and goes up to the desk.
"Hello, how may I help you?" Smiles the receptionist
"Uuuuuunnnnhhhh... hi, I'm feeling really ill. It feels like my stomach is having an argument with a reindeer... don't ask. And I've got these crazy dots flying across my vision... I need to see a doctor, and before that, I really need to know where your toilets are..."

Wraith punctuates this last comment by performing a passable imitation of someone frantically trying to avoid being reaquainted with his breakfast, and gives the recpetionist his best help-me-pleeeease look...
Unread 16 Jan 2004, 17:00   #245
Mad cat

comes to a stop in front of acid and rolls down the window

hop in! you can just toss him in the back
Unread 16 Jan 2004, 19:01   #246
AcidK
Assassin For Hire

*AcidK opens the doorway and luanches the prisoner into the boot before diving into the passanger seat, his rifle in his arms and ready to fire if anything follows them.*

Good to see some form of transport.
Do you know who I am?
With the lemons.
Unread 17 Jan 2004, 00:52   #247
Ur_Quan
some induhvidual

Ur_Quan opens the back door of the SUV and moves the still unconscious Jamal into the car after which he himself gets in. He fastens Jamal's seatbelt and then his own and then arms his mini crossbow with tranquilizer darts and keeps a close eye on the other prisoners, ready to make them go back to sleep in case any of them wake up before they arrive.
Ur_Quan speaks to his colleagues: "Good to see you guys again. Now let's go to the abandoned warehouse near the old harbour for our ride back to HQ. Alright, step on it MC, but try not to draw any attention from the arriving police."
Unread 17 Jan 2004, 01:12   #248
AcidK
Assassin For Hire

Yes, we might need the bullets. Something's telling me that this escape is a little too... easy.

*AcidK suddenly flickers his eyesight on and even strengthens his senses, looking around carefully.*
Do you know who I am?
With the lemons.
Unread 24 Jan 2004, 02:16   #249
Ur_Quan
some induhvidual

I haven't been DMed on this thread for a qhile now. Is this thread still active?
Unread 24 Jan 2004, 15:05   #250
AcidK
Assassin For Hire

I'm not sure...

*AcidK Bonks PK on the head.*
Do you know who I am?
With the lemons.