User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > Roleplaying

Unread 25 Nov 2003, 13:16   #151
flapjack
crashed computer

flapjack is infamous around these parts
Re: ICE9: The Secret War

*flapjack goes back and checks the black falcon for a flashlight, preferably 1 of somewhat epic proportions, if he fails to find a flashlight he asks the maintenance man for a flashlight*

*flapjack then goes back to the panel and looks into the tube, using the flashlight to illuminate the place a little and actaully see what it is going*

<Gryffin> ungrateful wretches
<Gryffin> they should be here!
<Gryffin> so I can grace them with my presence
flapjack is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Nov 2003, 20:52   #152
Mad cat
The Dust Bunny That Bites

Mad cat is a splendid one to beholdMad cat is a splendid one to beholdMad cat is a splendid one to beholdMad cat is a splendid one to beholdMad cat is a splendid one to beholdMad cat is a splendid one to beholdMad cat is a splendid one to behold

ooc- wrd pk go? no abandoning!, abandoning bad :_( -ooc

grips the pistol a little tighter and follows acid into the room and demands that they all drop their weapons
Mad cat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Nov 2003, 22:57   #153
Planetkiller II
Current HrH Manijjmint

Planetkiller II has a spectacular aura aboutPlanetkiller II has a spectacular aura about

flap, Bakan
*You find a suitably large torch, and shine it down into the vastness. You can see ladders and climbing stuff attached for easy(er) access. Noises somewhere below the reaches of your light come up to you. The technician speaks.*

"There should be a substation not far down, we might be able to get things going again from there, I don't know. The least we could do is radio in, see if we could find out what's happening. You'll likely need climbing gear, I have some spare harnesses in my pack if you like."

AK, UQ, MC
ooc// the reason you were un DMed was because UQ has just leveled up, and I was working out how I was going to do it. //ooc

UQ, you feel a surge of power course through you veins as your nanos gain a jolt of power from some unknown source. You feel rejuvinated and stronger. You may choose from the following upgrades:

Personal Jump -very-small-buildings-in-a-single-bound (Requires medical bay)
Personal Cloaking (only slightly invisible currently) (Requires medical bay)
Enhanced Bendiness (limbs can go much further than before) (Requires medical bay)
Higher Equipment Rating
Rank Boost
General Enhancement
4th 'I' Tech (Requires medical bay)

*The second you burst through the door and take out the guards, Quiver yells in shock and backs away behind the three others, yelling*

"FIRE3! FIRE3 are here!!!!!! Stop them!"

*The three move in, and suddenly become much larger and more inimidating, as 'I' Techs activate and enhance their muscles instantly.*

Horseman of the Psy-Apocalypse - Famine, Psychic Weapons Divison Commander and Tutor of Telenullics at the Academy of Psychics
Planetkiller II is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Nov 2003, 23:09   #154
flapjack
crashed computer

*flapjack walked over to the technician again*

perfect, i presume you'll be going with me, if so you'll need this

*flapjack throws 1 of his pistols towards the technician and then puts on the climbing gear*

in case you don't know how to use 1 of those things, push the safety thing down, aim in the general direction of your target, pull the trigger, hold trigger untill target either falls down, falls in pieces or explodes, then release the trigger

*flapjack, now with climbing gear, heads back to the panel, quickly checking for enemies with the flashlight before climbing into it and grabbing hold of the nearest thing to grab hold off, his other pistol in his right hand and the flashlight now between his teeth*

Unread 27 Nov 2003, 00:56   #155
Mad cat

Mad cat is a splendid one to beholdMad cat is a splendid one to beholdMad cat is a splendid one to beholdMad cat is a splendid one to beholdMad cat is a splendid one to beholdMad cat is a splendid one to beholdMad cat is a splendid one to behold

the gun appears to blurr as he lifts the pistol and puts three rounds into the man's face in front of him and three in the chest
*click click* shit!

ejects the ammo clip and jams it into the mans eye socket just to make sure hes out of it. MC whips around and uses his momentum to fling the pistol at one of the other agents

starts up his strength enhancement
Unread 27 Nov 2003, 01:07   #156
Ur_Quan
some induhvidual

Ur_Quan is a jewel in the roughUr_Quan is a jewel in the roughUr_Quan is a jewel in the roughUr_Quan is a jewel in the rough

OOC- Yaaaaay!! Promotion!! I'll treat everyone to some icecream once we get back to HQ. I got some questions about the upgrades though...

Personal Jump -very-small-buildings-in-a-single-bound (Requires medical bay)
Personal Cloaking (only slightly invisible currently) (Requires medical bay)
Enhanced Bendiness (limbs can go much further than before) (Requires medical bay)
Higher Equipment Rating
Rank Boost
General Enhancement
4th 'I' Tech (Requires medical bay)

I take it that the first 3 are actual upgrades of the I-techs I already have (Personal Anti-Grav, Personal Stealth and Enhanced Flexibility)?

What exactly do Higher Equipment Rating, Rank Boost and General Enhancement do?

Also, the Personal Jump, is that the jump from building to building type of jump (long jump) or is it the leap from tall buildings without breaking every bone in your body type of jump? -OOC
Unread 27 Nov 2003, 13:27   #157
AcidK
Assassin For Hire

AcidK has a spectacular aura aboutAcidK has a spectacular aura about

*AcidK gulps a little, but suddenly his rifle is in his other hand, pointing at the face of one of the other 'I'-Techs, firing a single shot as his pistol fired shot after shot into the necks of the other 'I'-Techs. When he reloaded, he simply let the clip fall and spun the pistol around in his finger, a clip suddenly clicking into place from his belt.*

Comms: UQ, we need backup, stat!
Demand to see life's manager.
Make life rue the day it thought it could give me lemons.
Do you know who I am?
I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down!
With the lemons.
I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!
AcidK is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Nov 2003, 16:34   #158
Ur_Quan
some induhvidual

Ur_Quan is a jewel in the roughUr_Quan is a jewel in the roughUr_Quan is a jewel in the roughUr_Quan is a jewel in the rough

OOC- Will post later tonight, not much time atm, sorry. -OOC
Unread 28 Nov 2003, 01:20   #159
Ur_Quan
some induhvidual

Ur_Quan was leaning back in his chair, holding his hands casually behind his head and enjoying the game. The Hawks were his favourite team and they were winning. Ur_Quan felt quite relaxed, until the point where it felt as if his eardrums were exploding, because someone yelled for backup over the commlink. Ur_Quan immediately checked the camera that was viewing the boxes and saw 3 real nasty looking fellows enter the room right before the camera connection died and the screen went blank again.

Cursing, Ur_Quan ran straight to the door of the control room, tried to open it, remembered he had locked it, unlocked it, opened it and ran outside. Once he was outside, he realised he didn't know which way to go to the boxes. He looked around for signs and found too many. When he had finally found the one saying "BOXES - 3RD FLOOR", Ur_Quan dashed in the direction that was indicated by the arrow on the sign. He came to a staircase, followed it upwards and came to another hallway. It wasn't too difficult to find the correct room. He just had to run into the direction where the gunshots were coming from.

Whilst running, Ur_Quan takes out his small EMP gun and upon entering the room, he finds all 3 FIRE3 agents with their backs towards him. Exploiting the element of surprise, Ur_Quan fires his EMP gun at the closest FIRE3 agent, hoping to drain enough of his bio-electric energy to disable or at least sufficiently reduce his I-tech abilities. Pressing the recharge button, before stashing his gun away, Ur_Quan takes out his mini crossbow and fires a tranquilizer dart into the neck of one of the other enemy agents.
Unread 28 Nov 2003, 07:26   #160
Zappa Tenderlea
Grote Boze Rocker

Zappa Tenderlea is infamous around these partsZappa Tenderlea is infamous around these parts
Quote:
*You enter after cleverly assuming the guard's identity. Many people are wandering around, but no one really looks at you. Everyone seems to know where they're going, except you obviously
yush we do!

ahum... errrrr... destroy the joint eh...

*walks around at a steady pace, eyeing the doors carefully. Duncan doesn't let it show, but he is looking for something, and that something are 'danger-signs' on the doors... danger means danger, means not too many people going in there, also means important stuff in there, means bombs not easily found AND bombs do good damage*

ooc/ in case I forgot, I hope you'll approve of my having semtex with me, along with a dozen charges and a remote detonator? /ooc

the next thing he looks for are elevators, and any signs of an 'engine room' or something like that, hell, an armoury would be nice too?

whereever he can, he plants bombs that will not be spotted, and switches on the receiver for their charges.

/ooc didn't ICE9 HQ give or upload us a blueprint or something? scematic? plan? wotevah? /ooc

I have but one wish: to see you all rot in hell before I trade this life for eternity

The truth can't hurt you, it's just like the dark, it scares you wittless, but in time you see things clear and stark
Zappa Tenderlea is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Nov 2003, 17:12   #161
Mad cat

hey what took so long?
Mc smiles

no matter,

punches one man in the gut and then smashes his boot into the mans kneecap that reports success with a sickening crunch

HA! that ought ta keep ya busy for a while, crap cant fight like this

looks a the pane of glass

hey guys is it nessesary anymore to keep this covert? and out of public knowledge?

ducks away from a swing by one of the agents
Unread 29 Nov 2003, 13:15   #162
AcidK
Assassin For Hire

*Cid reloads aims his pistol at the remaining agents abnd begin to blow their kneecaps off, hoping to diable them for the time being.*

Keep it as covert as possible, someone get that man out of here and unarmed!

*Cid pointed at the cowereing man near the sofas, before firing a few more rounds, taking out a few elbow joints.*
Do you know who I am?
With the lemons.
I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!
Unread 30 Nov 2003, 17:10   #163
Bakan
To Old to Die......

Bakan is a jewel in the roughBakan is a jewel in the roughBakan is a jewel in the rough

*Grabbing the climbing gear also from the technician, Bakan quickly puts it on and secures it. Pulling out his pistols, he check their ammo, turns on a mag light that he put onto the barrel of one of them, and steps off.*

*Letting himself fall, Bakan swing into the wall, break the fall with his legs. Jumping off again, Bakan is able to cover great distance in a relatively short amount of time, while looking for any signs of the so called "infestation", ready to shoot at a moments notice.*
Unread 30 Nov 2003, 17:21   #164
Planetkiller II
Current HrH Manijjmint

Planetkiller II has a spectacular aura aboutPlanetkiller II has a spectacular aura about

flap, Bakan
"Thanks, I think I can work it out."

*He looks a bit scared as he clips a saftey line to a point inside the hatch and begins decending, but you still follow suit. The distance to the ground is dizzying, so far that it is impossible to see the bottom. You go slowly down, hand over hand towards another access port around 200m below. Suddenly, from down in the blackness, more of the spider things skitter up, moving impossibly fast towards you, mechanical manibles gnashing in the beam of your torch. The tech gives a cry of alarm, and jumps from the ladder, clearly unwilling to waste further time. He begins abseiling faster than either of you could, with a skill born of months of experience climbing about the pillar.*

AK, UQ, MC
ooc// Yep to the 1st and 3rd questions. Higher Equipment Rating allows you more stuff (and better stuff) from the armoury. Rank Boost puts your rank up (since there's no official ranks, it just makes you a bit more senior) and General Enhancement bumps up strength/speed/etc a bit each. //ooc

*The various bullets whistle towards their various targets, but at the last second, the agents wheel away in unison, dodging the fire, though in some casts just barely. Quiver on the other hand was less lucky, AK's round splintering his kneecap in a spray of blood. Then UQ burst through the door, and unloads his EMP pistol into one of the agents. It only drains some of his energy, but the force is enough to propel him through the box's glass window, and onto the perspex room of the pitch below. The other two dive at you, fists outstretched.*

Zappa
ooc// Yus on both accounts. You have some explosives and a map stored in your onboard data thingy //ooc

*You find upon accessing the map that there are about three or four key ares that could helpfully be destroyed; the armoury, generator room, control room and databanks. The nearest is the armoury, then the generator is down a nearby elevator. When you enter the armoury, no one else is there, just row upon row of machine guns, energy weapons, explosives and more.*

Horseman of the Psy-Apocalypse - Famine, Psychic Weapons Divison Commander and Tutor of Telenullics at the Academy of Psychics
Unread 30 Nov 2003, 17:30   #165
Bakan
To Old to Die......

Bakan is a jewel in the roughBakan is a jewel in the roughBakan is a jewel in the rough

*Seeing the critters, Bakan smiles and aims at the closest one to the technician. Pulling the trigger gently, Bakan works on filling it with holes, while imitating the motions of the technician as best as possible to speed his decent downward.*

*Seeing some of the spider things try to go after the technician, Bakan hooks his knees around the rung of the ladder and pulls out another pistol. Letting himself fall, being only held by his legs, Bakan starts firing more rapidly, trying to at least knock the spiders of the walls, at best completly destroy them.*

*Seeing the access post nearby, Bakan grunts and while firing moves his legs so that they are pressed against the wall, and pushes off. Moving one barrel quickly, using his speed enhancements, Bakan shoots the control panal governing the access panel. The damage open the panel and Bakan flies through, unclipping his harness with praticed ease and rolling on the ground to absorb the impact.*
Unread 30 Nov 2003, 19:04   #166
flapjack
crashed computer

*flapjack quickly boosted up his enhancements and followed down after the tech at full speed, firing his SMG with 1 hand at the spiders as he went down. Hoping to reach their target fast enough to get everything working again*

Unread 1 Dec 2003, 00:54   #167
Zappa Tenderlea
Grote Boze Rocker

Zappa Tenderlea is infamous around these partsZappa Tenderlea is infamous around these parts
Quote:
ooc// Yus on both accounts. You have some explosives and a map stored in your onboard data thingy //ooc

*You find upon accessing the map that there are about three or four key ares that could helpfully be destroyed; the armoury, generator room, control room and databanks. The nearest is the armoury, then the generator is down a nearby elevator. When you enter the armoury, no one else is there, just row upon row of machine guns, energy weapons, explosives and more.*
a slight grin appeared on Duncan's face, as he wondered if it could be any easier... he browsed trough the explosives, and hid a detonator between them quickly, then switched on it's receiver. He quickly exitted the armoury again, and headed for the elevator, making sure noone suspected anything, or if possible, even saw anything

I have but one wish: to see you all rot in hell before I trade this life for eternity

The truth can't hurt you, it's just like the dark, it scares you wittless, but in time you see things clear and stark
Unread 1 Dec 2003, 02:59   #168
adam
The Oldbie Newbie

adam has a spectacular aura aboutadam has a spectacular aura about

(thanks for skipping me

Wizards First Rule- People Are Stupid
Quoted by the first Wizard Zorrander

Defender of the RP forums against the GD invasion September the 19th 2003
adam is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Dec 2003, 05:23   #169
Mad cat

ooc- homeworld kicks ass! = much fun and no post -ooc
holy shit!!

barely dodges the flying man and brings his arm down on the mans back

need weapons!

looks at the shattered window as he speaks and grbas a couple shards he winces at the pain of his hands being cut open but he begins running at the one mans back and drives the glass as far into the back of his skull as possible and the slides the other peice across his throat

there you S.O.B.! have some o' that!

turns around and puts up a fighting stance and starts toward the other agent
Unread 1 Dec 2003, 17:00   #170
Ur_Quan
some induhvidual

OOC- I thought those guys were both diving at me, but I don't mind, you guys can have a piece of the action too. -OOC

As he sees the enemy agent making a dive for him, Ur_Quan activates his Personal Anti-Grav enhancement and jumps up. Taking care not to bump his head, he 'lands' with his back flat against the ceiling for a second or two before coming down again. Surprised by Ur_Quan's sudden move, the enemy agent doesn't look where he's going and crashes head first into the doorpost.

Seeing Mad Cat occupy himself with one of the other agents, Ur_Quan moves up to AidK and says: "This is getting too dangerous for Jamal and he needs medical attention! I'm taking him back to HQ! Cover me, if you can!" Ur_Quan points at the broken window: "Don't forget there's another one out there!"
Ur_Quan runs towards Jamal. "Don't you worry, you're gonna be all better again", Ur_Quan says to Jamal as he lifts him up and hauls him over his shoulder. Ur_Quan walks to broken window and looks down. The spectators had formed a panicking crowd and were trying to get out of the stadium as fast as they could. The enemy agent that fell down through the window was slowly regaining consciousness and trying to get up. "Jamal, buddy, you'd better hold on tight, 'cause we're taking the fast way down!" Ur_Quan jumps out of the broken window and due to his still active I-enhancement tently floats down. However, when he's about halfway down, Ur_Quan switches the enhancement off and, having picked his landing spot very carefully, lands with both his legs on the unsupecting agent's shoulder blades. Ur_Quan hears a light crack and he's fairly sure that it wasn't him nor Jamal.

Now that they were down, Ur_Quan faced the problem of getting out of the stadium and finding an emergency elevetor to take them back up to the Space Ring. All the exits were stuck with people and he didn't think that waving around his ICE9 ID-card would impress them in moving aside for him. Ur_Quan looked around the stadium and then he caught a glimpse of the scoreboard. It distracted Ur_Quan for a bit as he began to think: "The Hawks were still in the lead, but scores were close now. The Pumas had obviously been gaining a good bit on the Hawks. Oh well, the match would have to be played again now and that would give the players... Of course! The players! They had their very own private entry and exit points to the stadium! Surely he would be able to leave through one of those!"

OOC- I'll have the Personal Cloak upgrade, please. It requires a medbay, but that's alright seeing that Jamal needs one too. -OOC
Unread 1 Dec 2003, 20:49   #171
Planetkiller II
Current HrH Manijjmint

flap, Bakan
*Bakan whips through the hatch seconds after the technician, and is nearly ventilated by a bullet from the weapon of one of a dozen other people hiding behind a makeshift barracade. Flapjack enters moments after, dusting a spider thing as he does. The many legged creature fell back into the shaft, but instantly, more dashed in to take its place. You hit the deck as the defenders blast away. The gunfire rips the spiders to pieces, but one somehow gets through. It jumps right over the barricade, and latches onto one of the men's faces. He screams and falls to the ground before another tech could blast it off. He was a mess, clearly dead. The others look white faced and shocked at the corpse. You look up to see the tech you came down with slamming the hatch shut before more of the spiders could get in. One of the surviving repair guys speaks.*

"Well, we're sure suprised to see you. I thought that there might not be anyone left alive up here. Who are you guys?"

"I don't think that really matters right now, it won't take them long to get in here."

"Right, right. We've been trying to get the grid back up, but there's not been much success so far. Whoever did this really knows the systems well. What we have managed to figure out is where these beasties came from; a car exactly three quarters the way up the elevator, I reckon they were looking for maximum damage potential. God only knows how they sneaked them past customs."

AK, UQ, MC
ooc// Thank you, thank you, thank you UQ, you're letting me have much fun Mucho XP for YOU. Mad cat, I'm afraid you'll have to learn to let me say what damage you do . Your attacks were fine, just try not to RP for your enemies unless you're doing a long detailed post. //ooc

*UQ's sudden decend on the agent injured him somewhat, but he's still not down. Slowly, he starts to get to his feet. The crowd roar in suprise, and the players stop for a second to see what was happening. Unfortunately, though the player exits are a good plan, they're inside the stadium itself. The perspex that covers the pitch, while designed to stop people crashing out of it, is far less strengthy to people coming IN....*

*Meanwhile, up in the box, you take an agent each. MC's trick with the glass seems to be working to his advantage, but suddenly, his enemy smiles. From both his arms, metal blades sprout, claw-like. He slashes at your arm, cuts straight through the glass shard and leaves a bloody line across your forearm. Ak's opponent gives a similar smile, and literally from his shoulder, pulls a sword, of the katana variety. He attacks with a waste height horizontal slash.*

Zappa
*The elevator doors open, and you're met with a bunch of people going about their tasks. Some leave, but several do not. As you enter and push the button, they begin to talk amiably.*

"Hey there, you just signed on? What's a hotshot guard like you going down to the generators for eh?"

Adam
ooc// oops, didn't see your post, sorry. //ooc

*You are correct, and she does indeed dodge and block. It's clear that she has a great deal of fighting skill. Your attacks are deftly blocked, without it seeming to take much effort.*

"Not bad kiddo, but FIRE3 has trained me better than that!"

*Taking a step backwards, she flips up and backwards, kicking at your face as she does so. Obviously she has some gravity defying enhancement.*

Unread 1 Dec 2003, 22:25   #172
flapjack
crashed computer

*flapjack quickly turned around towards the technicians, lowering his SMG as he did because he would obviously not have to use it now*

'so, any idea about how we're supposed to get these cars going. Or for a matter of fact, how much longer can we survive in these cars before we run out of oxygen and last but not least, how big is the chance there is anybody left alive outside of this car ? We have a black falcon in the car we came from, when we left it was in perfect condition and i don't think it'll have changed much. I realise this is a last ditch measure but if we're the only ones left and don't have much of chance down here, well, that jet can take us up to the space ring from where we were and its guns can put a hole in the car if we have to'

*flapjack then waited for a response, hoping the technicians would deem his rather onorthodox method of escape unneccesary because he'd never tried something like this before with anything he'd ever flown*

Unread 2 Dec 2003, 00:08   #173
adam
The Oldbie Newbie

Adam
ooc// oops, didn't see your post, sorry. //ooc

*You are correct, and she does indeed dodge and block. It's clear that she has a great deal of fighting skill. Your attacks are deftly blocked, without it seeming to take much effort.*

"Not bad kiddo, but FIRE3 has trained me better than that!"

*Taking a step backwards, she flips up and backwards, kicking at your face as she does so. Obviously she has some gravity defying enhancement.*

FIRE eh

*Adam says as he jumps back and swats her foot away jumping back he steps into a fighting stance, still eyeing the gun in his pocket and the sord on his back he looks at her calmy*

You seem to be pretty skilled for am FIRE agent, but its too bad im better

*Adam focuses on the agent as time slows down and his limbs speed up Trisk dashes forward as he makes a hasted attempt to grab her as he leaps into the air and kicks off her chest flipping in the air and landing on the ground, he then takes out his gun that was on his side he cklicks the trigger and fires at the girl as he then pauses and lets go of the Itechs he focuses on her*

ever thought of joining ICE?

Unread 2 Dec 2003, 13:29   #174
AcidK
Assassin For Hire

*AcidK's eyes suddenly open wide as the slash comes towards him, although it was not of fear. Fear lessened the battle mind, but these eyes were open in suprise. AcidK, using his efficient reaction time, used his sniper rifle to deflect the katana by raising it a little so the blade got caught on the barrel, sending it upwards ashe rose the sniper rifle, pointed towards the agents face and, after giving a short smile, opened fire.*

*AcidK did not leave it as that, he was determined to make sure this agent was at least badly injurred. He rose his pistol and began shooting for the face as well, 3 pistol shots and another sniper shell later, AcidK begun to use his eyesight to see what damage he had done, firing one or two more pistol rounds for good measure.*
Do you know who I am?
With the lemons.
Unread 2 Dec 2003, 15:38   #175
Zappa Tenderlea
Grote Boze Rocker

Quote:
*The elevator doors open, and you're met with a bunch of people going about their tasks. Some leave, but several do not. As you enter and push the button, they begin to talk amiably.*

"Hey there, you just signed on? What's a hotshot guard like you going down to the generators for eh?"
*hears the question, and thanks his gods up in the pubs that he was wearing somewhat of a collar, and that his hair was covering his neck somewhat. He quickly used the metamorphskill to conjure a mark on his neck, as if it has been cut a long, long time ago. He turns to face the one that asks, symbols that he was asked down, then, when seeing they noticed he wasn't talking, pointed at the mark in his neck, then at his mouth, before nodding 'no'. Duncan carefully eyed the men currently in the elevator, calculating them if a fight would be needed, watching if they believe him or not, and hoping they'd just let him pass.*

Unread 2 Dec 2003, 20:23   #176
Mad cat

ooc- did i? how? but sry anyway and if i continue could you tell me and give suggestions?-ooc

WHOA!!! thats new, pretty cool too

drops the glass and glances at his hands, they are filling up with blood, mc smiles and flicks his hands at the man splashing blood in his eyes, mc takes the short time given to grind the peice of glass into a powder, he then picks it up and fings it in the mans face giving him an even harder time seeing properly, grabs one of his two heavy pistols and fires two shots point blank at the mans shoulders, then runs up, kicks the man in the groin AM. football style and puts the gun to his head.

now, you want to try anything dumb? put those blades away!

grabs his other pistol and puts two round into the mans achillis tendons and two into his elbows

Last edited by Mad cat; 2 Dec 2003 at 20:49.
Unread 3 Dec 2003, 06:39   #177
Ur_Quan
some induhvidual

OOC- Thank you for the compliment Planetkiller. If only I could get women to be as enthusiastic about me as you seem to be. -OOC

Ur_Quan tries to smash one of the perspex plate that are covering the pit, but it is too strong. As he turns around, Ur_Quan notices the other agent is trying to get up again. This sure was one very tough bugger and he was probably loaded with powerful I-enhancements and as long as they were active, Ur_Quan probably wouldn't stand a chance against him. Instinctively, Ur_Quan reached for his EMP gun. He would drain this guy's bio-electric energy supply and then beat the crap out of him.

A little smile can be seen on Ur_Quan's face as he pulls the trigger of his EMP gun. The smile fades quickly and is replaced by an expression of slight panic as nothing happens. Ur_Quan looks at his gun and spots the powermeter is only at 50%. Ur_Quan curses as he puts the gun away again, allowing it some more time to recharge.

He had to buy himself some time, or get out of here, or preferably both. Ur_Quan rushes towards the agent and before he's on his feet again, kicks him in the face and as the enemy agent falls over, he stamps his foot in the guy's stomach. This should buy him at least a minute or two.

Ur_Quan figures he needs something to smash the perspex with and so he runs up to some nearby empty seats and tries to life them, but the seats won't budge as they're part of the stadium's concrete floor.

To his relief, Ur_Quan spots something useful on the wall. It's a fire alarm with an encased axe that's attached to it. A sign reads: "Only use in case of emergency. Unlawful usage will be persecuted." Well, this was an emergency and, hey, it even involved FIRE. Ur_Quan smashed the glass casing with his elbow and promptly the fire alarm goes off. He takes the axe out and uses it to smash the perspex covering the pit. Immediately another alarm goes off. Normally, Ur_Quan tried to avoid setting off any alarms, because it would usually only get him killed, but in this case it seemed the perfect thing to do. This place would soon be crawling with police and firemen. They would provide sufficient backup for AK and MC should they need it. Ur_Quan activates his personal anti-grav enhancement again, grabs Jamal and descends down into the pit, through the hole in the perspex cover. "Now where are those bloody player exists?", Ur_Quan mutters to himself.

Last edited by Ur_Quan; 3 Dec 2003 at 15:37.
Ur_Quan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Dec 2003, 17:13   #178
No Dachi

No Dachi is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Planetkiller II
ND
*Several doors lead out of the room, with labels above them. One says 'rest room', one 'operations' and the last; 'control'. A man walks past outside this last one, but does not notice you.*
Making sure that he stays out of the man's sight, No Dachi slowly and sliently creeps around lab bench and various complicated-looking apparatus before reaching the door to the rest room. Opening the door very quietly indeed, he slips inside, closing it equally quietly behind him. The ICE9 agent's plan was to knock out a random flunky in the restroom and then steal their uniform, allowing him to penetrate deeper into the facility before being detected.
That Noble Sin; whilst Luxury
Emply'd a Million of the Poor,
And odious Pride a Million more.'

-The Grumbling Hive: or, Knaves Turn'd Honest, Bernard Mandeville
No Dachi is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Dec 2003, 17:56   #179
Bakan
To Old to Die......

*Looking outside the entryway, Bakan keeps a eye on the spider machines as they make their way up. Leaning over the edge, he continues to fire at them, holding them off. Taking a few minutes to reload his weapons he keeps a wary eye on them.*

"Whatever you are deciding to do, you better do it now."
Unread 4 Dec 2003, 09:06   #180
Planetkiller II
Current HrH Manijjmint

flap, Bakan
"Hmm... well we could blast our way out, but I wouldn't recommend it, the explosive decompression could cause serious damage to the elevator. As to there being people alive outside this car, there must be some. The spiders couldn't have got to the bottom of the shaft yet. There's enough oxygen in here it last for maybe a day or two, depending on how active we are and a bunch of other factors. As to ending this, we need to either find a way to disable them en masse, or get the power back on."

*There are more crashes on the panel*

"And quickly by the sound of it."

AK, UQ, MC
ooc// hush you, it's just how it happened. //ooc

*The fire alarms go off all around you, and the sprinkers begin to spray anti fire gel everywhere. UQ smashes straight through the perspex and lands in the low gravity of the bounce ball arena. All the players from both sides stare at you and the nearly unconcious Quiver. The player exits are at both ends of the pitch just behind the goal and past an entire team of players. Mad Cat's enemy falls to the floor clutching his shoulder, and near blinded by glass dust. AK's took a bullet graze to the and a more serious wound in the chest. He is also incapacitated for now. UQ's agent however is AGAIN getting up. It seems likely that he has a form of fast healing for one of his upgrades. He walks over to the hole in the perspex and jumps down.*

Zappa
"Whoah, that's rough. Oh, here's your floor."

*The doors swing open into a large room with a thobbing generator in the centre. Lots of people are walking round, inspecting readouts, writing things down, and generally keeping things operational.*

Adam
*Your fire goes wide, but you're getting closer.*

"Not really, FIRE3 pays much better."

*She also pulls out a pistol and trys to aim it at your face, driving towards your stomach with her other arm as she does so."

ND
*There are only two people in the rest room, slouching on couches and watching TV. They look up as you come in and give a start of suprise. They don't look ready to fight, more like waiting in line for something, and their white hospital clothes betray what this could be.*

Last edited by Planetkiller II; 5 Dec 2003 at 09:08.
Unread 4 Dec 2003, 11:19   #181
flapjack
crashed computer

damnit, i wish we had an EMP weapon

wait a moment, is there any kind of reasonably high output generator around here?? i'm not sure but the falcon might have 1

we might be able to cause an EMP shockwave, that would certainly disable those spiders and allow us to fix the systems again. But we'll have to be fast like you said

Unread 4 Dec 2003, 18:45   #182
Mad cat

skipped again
Unread 4 Dec 2003, 20:33   #183
Zappa Tenderlea
Grote Boze Rocker

*looks around quickly, scanning if someone spotted him. if not, Duncan metamorphs again, matching the suit to that of the others about. He then starts walking around the generator, acting asif he is taking readings, while searching for a good spot to plant the plastic. He knows he'll have to plant it carefully here, and is best to plant several, in case one is found, but has to be carefull, for too many are more easily found. After completing this difficult task, he heads back to the elevator, preparing to make his way to the databanks, which will be the last thing he'll be rigging. the controlroom seems like to high a risk*

Unread 5 Dec 2003, 01:49   #184
AcidK
Assassin For Hire

Why are we alrways being skipped?!?!?!
Do you know who I am?
With the lemons.
Unread 7 Dec 2003, 10:41   #185
Planetkiller II
Current HrH Manijjmint

Well you've been un-skipped now, so quit your complaining and get posting

Unread 7 Dec 2003, 13:38   #186
AcidK
Assassin For Hire

*AcidK looks at the incapacitated agent in front of him before rushing to a clear spot, aiming carefully towards UQ's agent and firing a few pot-shots to it's head, trying not to hit UQ in thr process.*
Do you know who I am?
With the lemons.
Unread 8 Dec 2003, 03:58   #187
adam
The Oldbie Newbie

Tch tch tch, I thought Fire3 was smart, Guess I was wrong

*The whole world slows down as Trisk darts to the side and slasm his hand through the air as fast as it possible can move as wind hurls past it Trisk hand grabs unto the agents hand which has the gun as he twists it and with his other yanks the gun away, Trisk then backflips away and fires with the gun in his hand several time as the sound of bullets ring through the air towards her, if he doesnt grab the gun he jumps back and clicks his clip free as it falls to the ground and Trisk reloads it as fast as his hands can move as he fires once again he then follows with the hits as his hand flies into a jab follow by a fake side kick and then a round house kick to her head*

Unread 11 Dec 2003, 18:32   #188
Planetkiller II
Current HrH Manijjmint

I'm still noticing a lack of several SILLY rpers. Four of them to be precise. You know who you are.

Unread 11 Dec 2003, 18:43   #189
Wraith[x]
Moo?

Wraith[x] is an unknown quantity at this point

But I never signed up... :nuts:

Speaking of which, is this thread close to a conclusion? If not, would there be space for another ICE Agent?
Unread 11 Dec 2003, 18:50   #190
flapjack
crashed computer

this thread is nowhere near a conclusion, i think you can join up for the next mission, once we get of this irritating space lift

Unread 11 Dec 2003, 20:02   #191
Bakan
To Old to Die......

*Looking over at his partner, Bakan shruggs then looks at the panel holding the spiders out of the chamber.*

"What about the power grid in this area. Can't we create a low-level overload that would short out any eletrical system, as in those bloody spiders."

*Bakan checks his weapons and proceeds to reload them.*
Unread 11 Dec 2003, 20:31   #192
Mad cat

looks at acid

you go after him, i think i can keep these two guys from going anywhere
Unread 11 Dec 2003, 22:17   #193
Ur_Quan
some induhvidual

OOC- I'm not sure I know who I am, but I do know I've not replied yet. Sorry about my lack of posting this last week. I'm not sure I can post today as I have to finish up on Andromeda first. ICE9 is next. Again sorry. -OOC
Unread 11 Dec 2003, 23:37   #194
AcidK
Assassin For Hire

*AcidK chases after UQ into the pit, diving in, and aiming his pistol, firing shot after shot into the last agent that UQ was currently fighting.*
Do you know who I am?
With the lemons.
Unread 12 Dec 2003, 22:37   #195
Planetkiller II
Current HrH Manijjmint

flap, Bakan
"I wouldn't recommend trying to use EMP up here. It could cut off our air supply and other, er... useful things. We should..."

*The tech that came with you suddenly interrupts, speaking quickly and in short bursts.*

"The Black Falcon you came in on, it's about 15 by 20 metres, right? And the weapons have what, 30 Kilowyns of power? What if we busted her into the main shaft? It'd take for damn careful flying, but I reckon we could get anywhere up or down the shaft we wanted to go. Might I suggest that you agenty types go to the place these spiders come from, there could be something there to help you. I'll come to if you want."

"Now wait a minute, what about us?"

"Can't you look after yourself here until they've investigated? Every minute could be one less piece of evidence to found out who did this to us, to our friends, don't you want to see justice done?"

"Well... I guess. I'll go along with whatever the agents choose. They seem to know what they're doing."

AK, UQ, MC
*One of the Puma players comes up to you in full body armour displaying the team logo.*

"What the hell do you think you're doing! You could have killed someone!"

*More players crowd around, landing lightly on the arena floor in the low grav. They look a little aggressive. Suddenly, AK crashes into the perspex, and without the aid of anti gravity assistance, goes straight through it. This time, the entirity of the arena roof colapses, taking the last enemy agent into the arena too and showering everyone with plastic immitation glass. Both he and AK land gracefully, despite a long fall. AK is between the agent and UQ for now, but that seems unlikely to last. The crowd is up on their feet and roaring, unbelieving of the sight before them.*

Zappa
*They make no move as you go about the business of planting the explosives. Your luck seems to be holding out suprisingly well. The technicians don't even bother to look at you, instead just go about their own business. You hear them talking to each other jovially, and though this gives you pause to think about why they aren't speaking to you, you listen anyway.*

"You hear bout this inspection thingy?"

"Some high up flying in to see what we're up to right?"

"Yeah no doubt we won't even see them. These guys always stick around the comm centre. What exactly ARE we up to anyway?"

"Who knows, but as long as they continue to pay well, I don't much care. Wish I knew where they got all this money in the first place."

"I hear you."

*They move on, not even looking at you.*

Adam
*You manage to grab the gun and twist it away, but your shots go wide, the woman moving impossibly fast. She kicks out and the weapon skitters away across the floor, coming to rest up against the wall. Again she blocks your close combat attacks, and then, you realise; she's playing with you. Her speed and reflexs are far in excess of your own. She counterattacks, punching you in the stomach and reeling you backwards. She smiles.*

Wraith
Sure, join away. I can think of several options for you offhand, so post a character and I'll give ye something to do

Unread 12 Dec 2003, 23:29   #196
Wraith[x]
Moo?

Wraith[x] is an unknown quantity at this point

Name - Wraith
Agent Type Covert/Assassination
I-techs
Enhanced Stealth - Can move far more quietly than standard agents, and has a graviton inducer modification to bend light around him, to make him almost invisible. A slight shimmering and distortion would betray him to a thorough searcher.
Fingertip Energy Weapons - Specifically, energy blades which emerge from the end of his clenched fist. (think Wolverine, but more for punching and stabbing than slashing) The length and intensity of the blades can be adjusted, allowing a multitude of uses, from combat to accessing control panels.
Enhanced Senses Wraith can see perfectly in dim light, and adequately in darkness. This is partially due to a slight increase in his vision range, allowing limited vision in the Infra-red spectrum. The Infra-red vision allows him augmented vision in environments such as smoke. His hearing can pick out footsteps and other sounds at greater distances, and he is more able to pinpoint the direction of the source. As with his vision, he has an enhanced acoustic range, allowing him to detect the charging of some energy weapons before they fire.
Requested Weaponry/Equipment:
Dual Nightstinger Pistols (Modified laser pistol with a beam of a wavelength not in the visible spectrum. Two fire modes, single-shot, which fires 45 shots per minutes, and rapid-fire at 180 shots per minute)
Smoke Grenades

Wraith walks into the mess with a yawn. Glancing around, he notices a distinct lack of agents... "Hmm, must have oversplept again..."
He grabs a Nutri-bar from the servery and heads out, ripping the bar open as he heads towards the briefing room...
Unread 13 Dec 2003, 00:34   #197
adam
The Oldbie Newbie

Figures
*Trisk says as he staggers back he looks out the window as he looks back at the girl* your not too bad, I guess
*Trisk focuses on her as he pulls out the Shotgun he fires at her knowing it will obviously miss, he then chucks the shutgun as he steps back and moves with incredible speed dashes forward following the shotgunfollowing up with an uppercut he pulls past her flying through the door, he then runs down the stairs and dashes outside the room and then steps back into a fighting stance, he pulls out his pistol and fires a comeplete 12 shot round on her if she comes out, he then dashes forward and throws a roundhouse then bending his knees follows with a sweep*

Unread 13 Dec 2003, 03:38   #198
AcidK
Assassin For Hire

*AcidK looks around carefully. Using his carefully place time and accuracy and began firing shot aftyer shot at the agent, moving to the side slowly to let Ur Quan have some room to fire in.*
Do you know who I am?
With the lemons.
Unread 13 Dec 2003, 04:14   #199
Ur_Quan
some induhvidual

OOC- Sorry, not making a habit of replying so late. -OOC

He knew that FIRE3 agents had a reputation for being tough and resilient, but Ur_Quan was truly amazed to see the enemy agent recover so fast after AcidK had shot him in the head several times. His wounds just closed as soon as they were made. This was obviously a powerful I-tech. "Perhaps the guys at R&D can make us something similar if we manage to capture this guy alive...", Ur_Quan thought to himself.

"What the hell do you think you're doing! You could have killed someone!", speaks one of the Puma players to Ur_Quan as he and some other players come walking up to him. "I still can do that. Look here now, this guy needs medical attention real quick, so please let me pass. If you're feeling angry try taking it out on that guy over there", Ur_Quan says while pointing at the FIRE3 agent.

Realising he's not very persuasive, Ur_Quan is kinda relieved when AcidK comes crashing down the perspex roof and he uses the confusion to activate his Anti-Grav enhancement which, in the already low gravity field of the pit, enables him to jump over the circle of players without having to let go of Jamal. With Jamal still in his arms, Ur_Quan quickly runs towards a random exit.

As he turns his enhancement off, Ur_Quan finds himself in what appears to be the Puma's dressing room. Looking around for the exit, Ur_Quan spots a sign saying 'MedBay'. Looking at Jamal who had already passed out, Ur_Quan realises that this what he, or rather Jamal, needs and hurries into the indicated direction. After a minute or so, Ur_Quan reaches the MedBay. As he enters the room, two men in white coats look up at him in surprise. It's obvious that they are doctors. "You're not authorised to be here", says one of them. "This man has lost a lot of blood, he needs help now or else he'll die. Please help him", Ur_Quan replies.

OOC- I expect the doctors to help, but if they refuse to help on whatever grounds, Ur_Quan threatens to kill them. (Just telling you so I won't get stuck in my next reply if you decide they don't want to help. -OOC
Unread 13 Dec 2003, 04:24   #200
Ur_Quan
some induhvidual

OOC- I don't mean to bitch Wraith[x], but your I-enhancements seem a bit too powerful to me. There's hardly any room to improve them. You're making them a bit too good. Especially the stealth thing, it's what I'm trying to get too, that's why I'm upgrading my own stealth enhancement. :nuts: -OOC