User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > Roleplaying

Unread 31 Oct 2003, 14:41   #51
AcidK
Assassin For Hire

AcidK has a spectacular aura aboutAcidK has a spectacular aura about
Re: ICE9: The Secret War

To Comms: I am luring it into an open area with lower population count!

*AcidK let another shot loose and hoped this thing noticed it.*

To Comms: I'm counting on the rest of you to do the main part, I'm just the bait.
Demand to see life's manager.
Make life rue the day it thought it could give me lemons.
Do you know who I am?
I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down!
With the lemons.
I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!
AcidK is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Oct 2003, 15:47   #52
Planetkiller II
Current HrH Manijjmint

Planetkiller II has a spectacular aura aboutPlanetkiller II has a spectacular aura about

flap, AK, UQ, Bakan, MC
UQ- Wait and see

*AcidK's first bullet impacts on the man's chest, but does not penetrate. The second staggers him backwards, but enrages him further. He begins moving towards AK's location. Your IASs activate (you'll have to ask for this in future, or it won't happen.)*

Type: 'I' Agent
Identity: Unconfirmed
Enhancements: Quaker, Extreme Toughness, Extreme Strength
History: Unconfirmed
Allegiance: Unknown, TAE (Treat As Enemy)
Requested Status: LIPDIN (Live if possible, dead if neccessary)

*The Falcon escapes further rock throwing incidents, and sets down out of sight of the hulk, about 1-200m away.*

Zappa, Phang

*Riley hurries Phang on with a gesture, just seconds after Zappa leaves the room*

*The pilot that was waiting in the hangar shouts to Zappa*

"I see there's a second guy now. One of you will have to pilot in that case."

*He jumps out of the Whitebird, leaving you to get ready. The radio crackles.*

"Whitebird 17, clearance given, launch when ready."

ND, Flik
Again, post fools! (ND, you said you'd post so I'll let you off the hook, but Flik: get on with it!

ooc// I'm keeping a little tally of points. When you do something clever/original/good RPing you gain points. At certain values, I'll offer you upgrades or weapons. //ooc

Horseman of the Psy-Apocalypse - Famine, Psychic Weapons Divison Commander and Tutor of Telenullics at the Academy of Psychics
Planetkiller II is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Oct 2003, 16:00   #53
AcidK
Assassin For Hire

*AcidK, using his eyesight to pinpoint this I-Agent's own visual range before moving quickly to a point where the agent could not see and heading from one half of the roof-top to another, in the general direction he wanted the agent to go. Then he set up and readied for another shot.*

To Comms: He is tough, it will take some beating to actually kill it. Best we try and put it to sleep, if not I can aim for the eyes and either blind it or hit it's brain through them.
Do you know who I am?
With the lemons.
I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!
Unread 31 Oct 2003, 16:15   #54
Bakan
To Old to Die......

Bakan is a jewel in the roughBakan is a jewel in the roughBakan is a jewel in the rough

To Comms: Roger that sniper, I'll see about blinding it temporarily and elimiate it's hearing.

*Bakan, whom up to this moment had been observing, leaps into action, tapping into his enhanced speed and reaction time, crosses into easy tossing distance. Pulling out one of his assualt pistols and a Hyperion grenade, Bakan starts firing at the creature, aiming for head/joint shots, and throws the grenade at the creatures face.*

To Comms: COVER YOUR EARS AND EYES!!

*Now with a additional free hand, Bakan pulls out another Assualt pistol and empties the rounds into the creature while running back, turning at the last instant to cover his eyes and ears as the grenade contacts the creatures face and explodes, hopefully overwhelimg it with a barrage of intense blinding light and sonics.*
Unread 31 Oct 2003, 17:23   #55
AcidK
Assassin For Hire

*AcidK blanks his eyes out as the grenade unleashes itself and then switches them back to what they were, firing instantly at the creature's eyes.*
Do you know who I am?
With the lemons.
Unread 31 Oct 2003, 18:25   #56
No Dachi

No Dachi is infamous around these parts

I'll take mission 5.

()
That Noble Sin; whilst Luxury
Emply'd a Million of the Poor,
And odious Pride a Million more.'

-The Grumbling Hive: or, Knaves Turn'd Honest, Bernard Mandeville
No Dachi is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Nov 2003, 05:21   #57
adam
The Oldbie Newbie

adam has a spectacular aura aboutadam has a spectacular aura about

if Im not to late

Codename: Trisk
'I' Tech Enhancements:
Enhanced Accuracy-In the sense of a steady hand and in th sense of good accuracy when pulling out a gun and firing without taking time to aim

Enhanced Reaction Time

Weapon Requests:
Any heavy assult rifle
Duel handguns preferabble longer range with laser point
A long blade of some sort
Heavy armor

Wizards First Rule- People Are Stupid
Quoted by the first Wizard Zorrander

Defender of the RP forums against the GD invasion September the 19th 2003
adam is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Nov 2003, 05:23   #58
Ur_Quan
some induhvidual

Ur_Quan is a jewel in the roughUr_Quan is a jewel in the roughUr_Quan is a jewel in the roughUr_Quan is a jewel in the rough

OOC- What are IASs? Are they our skills? I got a question about those I enhancements, do they require electrical energy or something other form of power to operate? If not they could be turned on indefinately. -OOC

Ur_Quan threw himself on the ground and covered his head only just in time before the grenade went off. The numerous tall buildings amplified the sound of the explosion to eardeafening proportions while the shockwave broke all the windows within a 500 meter radius.
Glass was flying everywhere. "Idiots! Maniacs! Don't they know anything at all then?", Ur_Quan said to himself as he began to wonder if it wouldn't possibly be less devastating to the city if they let this brute go about his business instead of trying to stop it.
As Ur_Quan got up and the shards of broken glass fell off his back, he looked at the surrounding buildings. Command had better have a bloody good insurance policy.
When Ur_Quan looked up, he saw AcidK going from roof to roof, trying to lure the target to the outskirts of the city. He was doing a nice job at too. Pitty that this brute was taking out his frustration on all the buildings that AcidK had previously been on. Ur_Quan decided to take over the task of directing the brute to the outskirts of the city and from there into the open fields where his collegues could get a clear shot and deplete their ammunition boxes.
Ur_Quan turned the corner and found the beast pummeling one of the nearby office buildings. The thing had huge bulging muscles and its veins were nearly popping out from under its skin. The beast was facing the other way and it hadn't noticed him yet, so Ur_Quan readied his crossbow, loaded some heavy tranquilizer darts and tried to fire them right into one of the brute's veins. The tranquilizer was heavy duty stuff, capable of felling an ox within seconds, but Ur_Quan didn't really expect the brute to notice its effect. It would however, get his attention...
Unread 1 Nov 2003, 14:01   #59
AcidK
Assassin For Hire

*AcidK watched what was going on and noticed Ur Quan trying to grab the thing's attention. AcidK used this time to quickly get onto a rooftop where he can deleiver the final attack.*
Do you know who I am?
With the lemons.
Unread 1 Nov 2003, 16:00   #60
flapjack
crashed computer

flapjack is infamous around these parts

*flapjack quickly locks the black falcon down and jumps out of the ****pit, using his personal anti-gravity to land softly, he immediatly hears the cover your eyes and ears and does so, still clearly seeing the flash and sound of the hyperion grenade*

*flapjack then takes out his red star SMG and closes in on the hulk, firing his weapons when he saw the enemy agent, aiming at his legs to disable him*

<Gryffin> ungrateful wretches
<Gryffin> they should be here!
<Gryffin> so I can grace them with my presence
flapjack is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Nov 2003, 23:28   #61
Planetkiller II
Current HrH Manijjmint

Planetkiller II has a spectacular aura aboutPlanetkiller II has a spectacular aura about

flap, AK, UQ, Bakan, MC
UQ - IAS is the internal systems analysis thing I mentioned earlier. Skills are powered by your bio electrical energy, so the more you use them, the more tired you'll become.

*Most of the low caliber bullets simply ping off his toughened hide, but the grenade, well that's a whole different story. It detonates right in his face, blowing him backwards a good metre. Incredibly though, he still manages to stand up, if a little dazed and confused. He appears to have lost most of his awareness, at least for now, since he begins stumbling in the general direction he was previously heading, which happens to be towards most of you. AK's sniper bullets, while harming the brute, are mostly just leading him in a certain direction. Then the dart from UQ hits, getting it dead on in his neck. The sleeping toxins went to work, and though it couldn't put him under, the man was now appriciably slower, and less dangerous.*

Estimate: 36% Fighting Efficiency Remains

Zappa, Phang
Postness required!

ND
Okey, this ought to be fun

*Riley now walks over to you to brief you.*

"This will be a very difficult mission, and we can't offer much support. You may choose your own means of entry, and the equipment will be provided. The base itself is around 20 storeys laid end to end. A map will be provided. We estimate around 100 occupants, most of which will not be a threat. Good luck."

Adam
Nah, take your pick from the missions somewhere above.

Flik
I still see no post!

Horseman of the Psy-Apocalypse - Famine, Psychic Weapons Divison Commander and Tutor of Telenullics at the Academy of Psychics
Unread 2 Nov 2003, 03:27   #62
Bakan
To Old to Die......

Bakan is a jewel in the roughBakan is a jewel in the roughBakan is a jewel in the rough

*Seeing the brute stumble, blinded and deafend, Bakan rushes forward, pulling out his sword, while also charging up his fingertip energy cannons, setting them to "cut" mode rather than pulse discharge. His sword, looking unnaturally sharp, was the result of several experiments using nanites to constaly sharpen the sword, enhancing it's cutting ability and durability, making it even more formatible.*

To Comms: Conventional arms are having minimal effect, I'm doing in close to work on something more direct. Watch your fire and cover me please.

*Tapping into his enhanced speed, Bakan rapidly closes the distance and hits the ground, sliding on his legs and side between the creatures legs, raising his sword to cut the creature between the legs, hopefully disabling it and severing several key muscles. Springing up, Bakan activates his fingertips, with each finger now emmitting a bright blue beam about 3 inches in length. Spinning around in midair, Bakan slashes at the creatures throat, with the energy cannons hopefully cutting into the side of the throat and severing key veins and artiries. Kicking against the back of the creature, Bakan sends himself flying back while throwing the sword into the base of the creature neck. Pulling out both Melee pistols, Bakan empties the clips into the back of the creatures head, and proceeds to reload them.*
Unread 2 Nov 2003, 11:21   #63
flapjack
crashed computer

ooc/ matrix style close combat i guess then /ooc

*flapjack quickly grabbed his red star barbarian k-3000 hand axe and started up his enhancements, getting what he called the matrix effect*

*he closed the last few metres in almost no time, taking to the air right before arriving at the brute and making a massive swing with his axe, turning him around his axis and if he hits the brute, stopping him suddenly and throwing him around the brute*

*flapjack then pushed off on the back of the brute, right after bakan did so, and turned around in mid-air to try and put the axe in the brute's back*

*flapjack then jumped off again, quickly evading bakan's energy beams as they came across the brute's neck and jumped back forward to try and plant the axe in the brute's skull from behind*

ooc/ that all with my enhancements on, a dazed slowed down brute probably wouldn't make much of a chance anyways, but it's just to be sure/ooc

Unread 2 Nov 2003, 12:43   #64
AcidK
Assassin For Hire

To Comms: We can take this thing in alive, keep it breathing and pumping blood, all you need to do is reduce it's efficiency. Do not, I repeat, do not go over your heads and kill it!

*AcidK enthesis' this fact by shooting very close of his partners, trying to grab their attention that the brute can just as easily be knocked out.*
Do you know who I am?
With the lemons.
Unread 2 Nov 2003, 13:44   #65
Zappa Tenderlea
Grote Boze Rocker

Zappa Tenderlea is infamous around these partsZappa Tenderlea is infamous around these parts
woops...

errr. who be the other one? cuz I ain't flying no birds...

I have but one wish: to see you all rot in hell before I trade this life for eternity

The truth can't hurt you, it's just like the dark, it scares you wittless, but in time you see things clear and stark
Zappa Tenderlea is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Nov 2003, 13:58   #66
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

/ooc/ me you fool /ooc/

After exchanging a few words with the pilot, Phang climbed into the Whitebird and turned to Zappa.

"The way I see it, we should drop, I'll create a diversion and draw most of the grunts out, and you can sneak in and make your way through. Once I'm done, I'll start an aerial bombardment from the Whitebird - you should have a nice easy time of it inside, what with all the confusion and everything. How does that sound?"
Phang is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Nov 2003, 18:47   #67
Zappa Tenderlea
Grote Boze Rocker

Zappa Tenderlea is infamous around these partsZappa Tenderlea is infamous around these parts
whatever ya say mate, but if ya hit me instead of them, you'll owe me a double, ya hear? Ainsley's a good brand.

*takes his seat, and another sip of his flacon*

well? get goin' already

I have but one wish: to see you all rot in hell before I trade this life for eternity

The truth can't hurt you, it's just like the dark, it scares you wittless, but in time you see things clear and stark
Unread 3 Nov 2003, 20:44   #68
Mad cat
The Dust Bunny That Bites

Mad cat is a splendid one to beholdMad cat is a splendid one to beholdMad cat is a splendid one to beholdMad cat is a splendid one to beholdMad cat is a splendid one to beholdMad cat is a splendid one to beholdMad cat is a splendid one to behold

runs around the corner and looks at the stunned brute and flapjack zipping around it

FLAPJACK!!! ID SUGJEST YOU MOVE!!!

brings the rocket launcher to bear on the things gut and fires of two rockets then brings up the minigun and fills the air with flying bullets
Mad cat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Nov 2003, 23:01   #69
AcidK
Assassin For Hire

*AcidK sighes.*

Guess no-one will listen... very well...

*AcidK aimed now for the brute's eyes and began firing shot after shot, using Mad Cat's rocket as a perfect time to begin shooting (after it hit, ofc).*
Do you know who I am?
With the lemons.
Unread 4 Nov 2003, 00:46   #70
Mad cat

Mad cat is a splendid one to beholdMad cat is a splendid one to beholdMad cat is a splendid one to beholdMad cat is a splendid one to beholdMad cat is a splendid one to beholdMad cat is a splendid one to beholdMad cat is a splendid one to behold

thats why i shot for its gut and not its head
Unread 4 Nov 2003, 04:07   #71
Ur_Quan
some induhvidual

Ur_Quan is a jewel in the roughUr_Quan is a jewel in the roughUr_Quan is a jewel in the roughUr_Quan is a jewel in the rough

Ur_Quan looks at the battlefield in horror and screams through his comm unit for the other agents to stop the needless bloodshed.

To Comms: "What the hell do you think you're all doing?! Stop this insanity right now! Whether you like it or not, this guy is still a human being and we have all taken an oath not to kill needlessly when we joined ICE9. We have the chance and means to take him alive, so let's do it!"

After his colleagues (who will surely listen to Ur_Quan's wise advise) stop their onslaught, Ur_Quan sees the brute is still standing although he is barely able to keep standing on his feet. Ur_Quan fires his EMP gun at the brute to drain what remains of his bio-electric energy and make his enchancements power down. After that he fires another tranquilizer dart to make the man go to sleep so he can be moved to an ICE9 research or detainment facility. "Night night", Ur_Quan says to the brute as he couldn't help but to take pitty on this man.
Unread 4 Nov 2003, 12:24   #72
AcidK
Assassin For Hire

-ooc-
Cid never took the oath, he simply grinned i the background and mimed it. But he does stick to orders, and the orders were to keep it alive.
-ooc-

Comms: It's wounded, I've most probably blinded it by now and now it is knocked out... How are we supposed to get him back to ICE9 Station?

*Cid got up from where he was lying, standing now in veiw of all, sniper rifle still in hand and his cloak flapping in the wind.*
Do you know who I am?
With the lemons.
Unread 4 Nov 2003, 15:01   #73
flapjack
crashed computer

*flapjack jumped away, fast, as the mad cat fired the rockets at the brute, using his personall anti-gravity and enhanced speed to get himself behind cover before he gets blown behind cover*

ooc/ saw matrix reloaded yesterday, at long last, i will now wait till i get to fight 50+ enemies at the same time, i'll need a metal bar though /ooc

Unread 4 Nov 2003, 18:25   #74
Planetkiller II
Current HrH Manijjmint

flap, AK, UQ, Bakan, MC
*Your enemy colapses from the constant beating he's just suffered. His injurys are severe (mostly from being shot with anti-tank rockets), and he could be with medical attention. You've made something of a mess of the street too. I would suggest taking a look at what's on his person, then investigating from there.*

Zappa, Phang
*The Whitebird flys in low over the area, dust being kicked up. Very little is actually visible, and you wonder how they found out that the base was here. Just a well camoflaged entrnce can be seen.*

Unread 4 Nov 2003, 18:52   #75
AcidK
Assassin For Hire

*AcidK looked from the top of the building.*

To Comms: Once you have searched him, get him some medical help, get him on the falcon and take him to the rendez-vous point at the Falcon. I'll investigate the city with one other, I need one of you to give that brute medical attention and two to carry it to the falcon.

*AcidK sighed, he never liked trying to think he was in command, but he didn't want this team to go into anarchy.*

To Comms: We'll all meet at the falcon, there we will begin forming an investigation plan.
To HQ: This is AcidK, we have the brute now ready for extraction. Awaiting further orders.
Do you know who I am?
With the lemons.
Unread 4 Nov 2003, 19:26   #76
Ur_Quan
some induhvidual

OOC- I'll go with you Acid-K, I'm not strong enough to carry that brute anyways. Will do a proper post later on. -OOC
Unread 4 Nov 2003, 19:44   #77
flapjack
crashed computer

*flapjack quickly runs back to the falcon, quickly moving the by now nearly 250 meters and gets into the pilot seat*

why move a 200+ pound brute to the transport, if the transport can be moved to the brute with no trouble

*flapjack quickly activated the engines and took the craft up in VTOL mode, then brought it as close to the brute as he could without burning it up from the jet blast*

*flapjack then landed the falcon and got out*

okay, if we get him in the black falcon now, that will save us a lot of trouble

*flapjack walked over to the legs of the brute and tried to lift them, then waited for someone else to lift the rest of the brute and bring it to the falcon*

Unread 4 Nov 2003, 20:43   #78
Mad cat

tosses his gear into the falcon and walks up to the fallen brute and fj

god! this guys big he must weigh almost a ton! someone else grab him too

takes the creatures shoulders and lifts

ugh! this guys even heavier than i thought lets get his armour off we can search it later

starts taking off any armour the brute has on
Unread 4 Nov 2003, 20:53   #79
AcidK
Assassin For Hire

*AcidK walks from the rooftop towards the falcon, rifle still in hand and his eyes carefully serveying the local surroundings. He then, quietly, begins to help take the brute's armour off.*
Do you know who I am?
With the lemons.
Unread 5 Nov 2003, 16:18   #80
flapjack
crashed computer

*flapjack also starts stripping the armor off the brute, then when he's finished, he grabs hold of the legs of the brute again and lifts once more*

Unread 5 Nov 2003, 17:50   #81
AcidK
Assassin For Hire

*AcidK lifts's it's torso in a hope to, mostly, drag it into the falcon, no matter how difficult it may seem.*
Do you know who I am?
With the lemons.
Unread 5 Nov 2003, 18:10   #82
Ur_Quan
some induhvidual

Seeing the other guys toil their arses off in getting the unconscious hulk aboard the falcon, Ur_Quan decides to give them a hand. "Here, let me help you guys with that. By the way, are you sure he's gonna fit in? And what about the weight, will we be able to take off with sleeping beauty aboard the falcon?"

Once the brute is safely (or so we hope) aboard and the other agents disembark once more to get the guy's armour into the craft, Ur_Quan has a closer look at the brute's injuries and discovers something peculiar: "Hey! What's this..?!"
Unread 5 Nov 2003, 20:32   #83
Planetkiller II
Current HrH Manijjmint

flap, AK, UQ, Bakan, MC
*The armour comes off with ease, though it is pretty heavy. With your enhanced strength, you easily transport him inside the transport. UQ, checking the man quickly for evidence, finds several items. An expensive looking watch, some tickets to a bounce-ball game and an old photo of several people. The word 'Positivity' is scribled on the back in pencil.*

Unread 5 Nov 2003, 20:47   #84
Mad cat

ooc-O...M...G... school...computers...SO...damn...SLOW!!! it takes almost ten freaking minutes to finish logging on!-ooc

comes up to quan

are you wearing gloves? (he isnt) you should be. oh well
looks at the photo
what? who the hell are these guys? and why does it say positivity? hmm tickets for game... some of these guys might be there... can question slash arrest them etcetera etcetera etcetera... whens it start?
Unread 5 Nov 2003, 22:41   #85
flapjack
crashed computer

*flapjack quickly hops into the pilot seat of the black falcon again and quickly goes trough the pre-flight checks while telling the rest of the group to finish up so they can all go home, well, home, back to ICE9 HQ*

Unread 6 Nov 2003, 01:26   #86
AcidK
Assassin For Hire

*AcidK looks at the tickets.*

Looks like a good place to start investigations. We can find out any useful information there. But those photos... well... I have a theory, but I doubt it would be a good one. Let's hold on to them for the moment.

*AcidK looks at the watch with careful consideration.*

Well well well, this looks expensive. It's not everyday that you see a terrorist with expensive itenary, we usually leave that to drug dealers...

*AcidK looked at Ur Quan with a smile.*

Fancy watching a game of Bounce Ball?
Do you know who I am?
With the lemons.
Unread 6 Nov 2003, 03:06   #87
Ur_Quan
some induhvidual

Ur_Quan stares at AcidK in disbelief: "Bounce... Ball...? I thought you were going to ask for the watch. Sure I'm up for the game." Ur_Quan turns to Mad Cat and says: "You're right, I should've been more careful with this stuff. After all, it's evidence."

"Hm, just because these items have been found on the same person doesn't necessarily mean they belong together, but let's assume for the moment that there is some connection between them. Flapjack, can you use the falcon's computer to link up with Command and search their database for the persons on this photo? I'd also like an identification on our guy here, if possible and while you're at it search for any useful entries on the word 'positivity'. I want to know why this guy has more than 1 ticket and also where he got them, because I don't see any wallet or money here." Ur_Quan looks at the watch again: "Say, does anybody know what time it is?"
Unread 6 Nov 2003, 04:37   #88
Mad cat

uhhh hmm

looks at his watch with its cracked led display

13 45 hours

oh i might want ta go to that game like i said he might have been meeting someone there its exelent cover believe me
Unread 6 Nov 2003, 10:41   #89
flapjack
crashed computer

*flapjack quickly links up the falcon's computer with the ICE9 computers and pulls the photo trough the scanner*

okay, it's cross referencing the people on the picture with the database now, i've also got it looking for the other things, positivity and the link to those tickets

as for how he got the tickets, how about someone gave him the tickets, what if this is merely a distraction for some kind of plan, they might be planning to do something at that bounce-ball game

Unread 6 Nov 2003, 13:29   #90
AcidK
Assassin For Hire

Then we investigate all the same, we are not their to watch the game, we are there to pluck any relevance to our current mission. Besides, if there's something going on down there, we can certainly stir up a little confusion.
Do you know who I am?
With the lemons.
Unread 6 Nov 2003, 20:11   #91
Planetkiller II
Current HrH Manijjmint

flap, AK, UQ, Bakan, MC
*The search runs up near blank, but identifies two people in the photograph. One is the brute, looking decidedly less brutish. His name is Davion Thamas. The second is a scientist, and looking at the photo, he must be pretty old by now. He's Quiver Jamal. Nothing comes up with regards to the tickets, they must have been aquired anonoumously. Again, positivity comes up blank for your purposes. The game starts in about 1/2 an hour, it's the Metallis Hawks Vs. the San Santino Pumas. You can see the stadium from where you are now, it would only take 5-10 minutes to reach.*

Oi, non-posters, post!

Unread 6 Nov 2003, 21:27   #92
Zappa Tenderlea
Grote Boze Rocker

waiting for the pilot (Phang) to allow me a dropoff...

Unread 6 Nov 2003, 23:08   #93
flapjack
crashed computer

well, how about the rest of you guys get to that stadium straight away, i'll deliver this guy to the HQ and when he wakes up help in the interrogation, we should keep a secure channel clear so that when i get information from this guy, i can send it down straight away

*flapjack either prints out a description and picture of Quiver Jamal if there is a printer availble, otherwise he returns the picture to Acidk and tells them to look out for the scientist*

Unread 7 Nov 2003, 01:31   #94
AcidK
Assassin For Hire

He could be the scientist that placed Davion's I-Techs. That or this Quiver is related to Davion. Either way, Quiver and this game are our only lead at this point.

*AcidK, with both enhanced eyesight and sense, turned to the others, whom he assumed did not have exactly what he had.*

Keep a very good eye-out for anyone or anything relating to Davion...

*AcidK smiled at one side of his mouth.*

... And may the Metallis Hawks win.
Do you know who I am?
With the lemons.
Unread 7 Nov 2003, 02:07   #95
adam
The Oldbie Newbie

uhh I need missions please, sorry or atkleast tell me where to get them

Unread 7 Nov 2003, 02:58   #96
Ur_Quan
some induhvidual

"So this thing is giving the correct time then? Hmmm, alright then. Flapjack, deliver this watch to the tech department, have them analyse it to see if there's anything out of the ordinary with it. Also let them check for explosives and hidden compartments." Ur_Quan tosses Flapjack the brute's watch.
"Alright, let's hurry to that stadium and find a way inside, 'cause I don't think we should go in through the normal entrance with all our weaponry. I also don't believe that this is all about a secret meeting. They wouldn't have sent steroid guy over here if they wanted to be secretive."
Unread 7 Nov 2003, 12:39   #97
adam
The Oldbie Newbie

Mission 3: Investigate sightings of 'super-powered people' in Verglace, France.
Risk: Low
Risk from 'I' agents: Low

*Trisk yawns loudly as he stretches*

Dumb alarm finnaly shutup

*Trisk then begins to remeber what it said*

Ohhh Crap..... I didnt just...

*Trisk shakes his head dissaprovingly at his own mirror and smiles he was going to have to pay for this one... boss would make sure of it, Trisk throws on some clothes and dashes down the hall into the brieifing room*

Uhh sir you here?....

*Trisk slowly walks in and sees a mission board, Trisk checks them out and takes the third one, leaves a note and heads out before boss finds him*

Seems easy enough...

*Trisk catches the nearest transport from the base after concealing all his weaponry*

Unread 7 Nov 2003, 15:17   #98
flapjack
crashed computer

like i said, this might have been a distraction

anyways, you guys get going, i'll meet you in the stadium when i finish with this brute

*flapjack quickly put the watch in a plastic bag and started up the engines of the falcon*

*flapjack then slowly pulled the falcon off the ground and headed back to the space station, using his radio to call ahead and a have an interrogation and medical team standing by when he would arrive*

Unread 7 Nov 2003, 15:46   #99
Planetkiller II
Current HrH Manijjmint

flap, Bakan
ooc// sorry to push on like this, but otherwise we could have spent several posts doing not much //ooc

*To get back up to space will require the use of a space elevator (Going up is harder than going down). The American one is nearest, so you head for that one. Queues are light today, and the dual facts of you requiring the cargo section and your ICE9 IDs get you through fast as the customs people can tick your name off. The huge cable, over a 1/4 km across sends you up it's titanic side in on of the large cargo pods. The trip should take only 10 minutes, but often problems occur pushing that time into hours. Mercifully, it's a quiet trip, up until about 2 minutes from the top, when the car shudders to a halt. The lights in the pod flicker for a moment, then die. Inside the Black Falcon, you still have power, but unfortunately there's no where to go with it. The intercomm crackles with the voice of a customs person.*

"Apologies for the delay, we appear to be having some technical difficulties, but it shouldn't be anything to worry... what was that? *Crashes in the background* What the hell?"

*Static follows....*

AK, UQ, MC
*You arive at the stadium with time well in hand. The crowds are still entering through the main gate, but so far there's no sign of anyone looking particularly suspicious.*

Zappa
Fair enough.

Adam
*A whitebird pilot flies you down and deplosits you on the outskirts of the city, where your contact is suposed to be meeting you. The address isn't far away, and when you reach it, you find a decrepid looking building that looks like it was outside the safezone during the Benna-Henza Process. It lacks windows, and several walls.*

Unread 7 Nov 2003, 16:05   #100
flapjack
crashed computer

*flapjack wonders if the black falcon happens to have some weapons with which to force his way out*

ooc/ i suppose that if i'm 3/4th of the way up, the black falcon's engines should be able to cope the rest of the way, right?? /ooc