User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 20 Sep 2003, 18:39   #1
Anu
Kontrč*******

Anu is infamous around these parts
Date

I'm out on a 'double-date' tonight.

[ ] Success
or
[ ] not?

Bet, bet, bet!

Sucess criterias are having a nice evening where we get along good.

<lololololol, you're a fag etc> post already done. So, save it.

oh, for the slow ones, i'm no homo.
Anu is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Sep 2003, 18:41   #2
Proteus
Lord Denning

Proteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriend
There's no "comedy option".
He was crowned in York Cathedral as 'Expert in the West' by Pope Urban III in 1186.
Proteus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Sep 2003, 18:42   #3
Anu
Kontrč*******

make one!
Unread 20 Sep 2003, 18:43   #4
ChubbyChecker
King of The Fat Boys

ChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriend
In between the apperitif and the entree you should say:

"You know, I have a a PhD"

"Yes, a Pretty Huge D***!!!"

After that just do what comes naturally
ChubbyChecker is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Sep 2003, 18:44   #5
Proteus
Lord Denning

Proteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
Originally posted by Anu
make one!
I'm not feeling creative.
He was crowned in York Cathedral as 'Expert in the West' by Pope Urban III in 1186.
Unread 20 Sep 2003, 18:57   #6
I Am Grimble
lol

I Am Grimble is an unknown quantity at this point
[x] lololololol, you're a fag etc

Remember to think happy thoughts
I Am Grimble is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Sep 2003, 19:12   #7
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
I keep on seeing 'Date' as 'Dace' :(
Unread 20 Sep 2003, 19:27   #8
Embroglio
a new low in getting high

Embroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Quote:
Originally posted by I Am Grimble
[x] lololololol, you're a fag etc
Quote:
Originally posted by Dace
I keep on seeing 'Dace' as 'fag'
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.

Last edited by Embroglio; 20 Sep 2003 at 19:33.
Embroglio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Sep 2003, 23:31   #9
Matrim
fascinated by bridges!

Matrim is an unknown quantity at this point
For me to bet on this I would like to know the following:

1) Who are you? A detailed story please.

2) Who are you dating?

3) Where will you be going?

4) Why are you doing this in the first place?

5) Is it an msn-date?

Okay that's it.

Matrim
Unread 21 Sep 2003, 20:39   #10
Tobe
Checkout Boy

Tobe is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Matrim
For me to bet on this I would like to know the following:

5) Is it an msn-date?

Okay that's it.

Matrim
that could have been funny had you not signed it off with your name.

i bet it will fail
Unread 21 Sep 2003, 23:44   #11
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Why do people go on double dates?

Doesn't it mean that you don't think your own company will keep her interested and entertained for the duration of the date?

Please. Fail. Less.
Unread 22 Sep 2003, 13:14   #12
Elfhelm
Polar Bear

Elfhelm is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Date

Quote:
Originally posted by Anu
[ ] Success
or
[ ] not?
Voted Nodrog.
Elfhelm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Sep 2003, 13:15   #13
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: Date

Quote:
Originally posted by Anu
oh, for the slow ones, i'm no homo.
"Methinks the bum-lover doth protest too much."
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Sep 2003, 18:36   #14
Anu
Kontrč*******

It went great!

Thanks for believing in me great GD!
Unread 22 Sep 2003, 18:39   #15
Proteus
Lord Denning

Quote:
Originally posted by Anu
It went great!

Was it an imaginary date?
Unread 22 Sep 2003, 18:42   #16
Anu
Kontrč*******

Quote:
Originally posted by Proteus
Was it an imaginary date?
Yes, she was THAT great, I really couldn't believe it!
Unread 22 Sep 2003, 18:47   #17
Matrim
fascinated by bridges!

Matrim is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Anu
It went great!

Allow me to analyze this post.

First Anu allows his readers to believe that the date went fine by saying, and I quote the post above: "It went great!". Note the exclamation mark.

However in the second sentence, we understand that nothing is the way it seems. This is because he says, and again I quote from the text: "Thanks for believing in me great GD!" Notice the exlamation mark now written in bold! The observant reader will have noticed that not a single person posting in this thread expressed any belief that the date would be successful. From this we must discern that Anu is in fact using irony in his text!

Thus the post only gives meaning if it is ironic in its entirey, and hence we must assume that when it is said that "[the date] went great", it actually means that the date didn't go as planned, i.e it came to nothing.

So, naturally, we ask: what went wrong?

Matrim
Unread 22 Sep 2003, 18:56   #18
Anu
Kontrč*******

Quote:
Originally posted by Matrim
Allow me to analyze this post.

First Anu allows his readers to believe that the date went fine by saying, and I quote the post above: "It went great!". Note the exclamation mark.

However in the second sentence, we understand that nothing is the way it seems. This is because he says, and again I quote from the text: "Thanks for believing in me great GD!" Notice the exlamation mark now written in bold! The observant reader will have noticed that not a single person posting in this thread expressed any belief that the date would be successful. From this we must discern that Anu is in fact using irony in his text!

Thus the post only gives meaning if it is ironic in its entirey, and hence we must assume that when it is said that "[the date] went great", it actually means that the date didn't go as planned, i.e it came to nothing.

So, naturally, we ask: what went wrong?

Matrim
Exclamation marks not used as irony no.

(I know posting on GD without using irony is hopeless, so I should rather be saying it went **** after using Chubbycheckers opening line, and you all would believe I had the best date ever.)

I'm seeing her this coming thursday. (!)
Unread 23 Sep 2003, 00:05   #19
adam
The Oldbie Newbie

adam has a spectacular aura aboutadam has a spectacular aura about
Im betting 20$ that its a disatser?

Wizards First Rule- People Are Stupid
Quoted by the first Wizard Zorrander

Defender of the RP forums against the GD invasion September the 19th 2003
adam is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Sep 2003, 00:13   #20
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by adam
Im betting 20$ that its a disatser?
I'll take you up on that, given he's already stated it went ok.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote