Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > Roleplaying
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 1 Aug 2003, 00:16   #351
J-Kama-Ka-C
Held Back

J-Kama-Ka-C is on a distinguished road
sweep, parry, stab stab stab

The majority of that is from my own experience int he field of pirating, which I'm fairly confident with, or at least I like to think so. Although half the fun of the thread is working out most of that for yourself. Since it's not like you can regularly get a straight answer out of LH

As for designs. You should be making time for designs, or finding someone with lots of it to spare, preferably someone who knows or likes to think they know what they're talking about.
Unread 1 Aug 2003, 00:43   #352
Ur_Quan
some induhvidual

Ur_Quan is a jewel in the roughUr_Quan is a jewel in the roughUr_Quan is a jewel in the roughUr_Quan is a jewel in the rough
Re: sweep, parry, stab stab stab

Quote:
Originally posted by J-Kama-Ka-C
The majority of that is from my own experience int he field of pirating, which I'm fairly confident with, or at least I like to think so. Although half the fun of the thread is working out most of that for yourself. Since it's not like you can regularly get a straight answer out of LH

As for designs. You should be making time for designs, or finding someone with lots of it to spare, preferably someone who knows or likes to think they know what they're talking about.

Working out things for yourself is very fun indeed, but these threads also involve a lot of strategy. So, in order for some ideas to work, you need to know what rules are being applied and investigate the possibility of a strategy. You, and most of the others have had a lot of experience in playing Andromeda Pirates, I have not, so I'm trying to keep the time needed to catch up, at a minimum.

As for designs, I've been making more time for it than I had spare, but that's ok, because I liked it. I even liked it so much that I lost track of the number of times that I adjusted it. However, since you appear to have lots of spare time and like to think that you know what you're talking about, would you be so kind as to suggest me an alternative ship configuration? :eek:
Unread 1 Aug 2003, 06:40   #353
Hewitt
The Aussie Dragon

Hewitt is a splendid one to beholdHewitt is a splendid one to beholdHewitt is a splendid one to beholdHewitt is a splendid one to beholdHewitt is a splendid one to beholdHewitt is a splendid one to beholdHewitt is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
no, just me

Weapons and shields no. Too much of the engine power is required for the cloak, so technically you don't have any left over for charging weapons. However this has been overlooked in the past...

---
This is my understanding
signed:
stat führer
Heh.

Actually how much power is used? - You would think that if you had extra power it could be diverted into other systems such as weapons although not shields since cloaking and shields tend to interfere with one another... then again, one of said shields is a cloaking shield...

But anyway, one question I would like to add: Can you dock while cloaked?

"One hour of thinking is better than 70 years of divine service."
- Muhammad

Viva la TITO!
Hewitt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Aug 2003, 17:53   #354
J-Kama-Ka-C
Held Back

J-Kama-Ka-C is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by Hewitt
Heh.

Actually how much power is used? - You would think that if you had extra power it could be diverted into other systems such as weapons although not shields since cloaking and shields tend to interfere with one another... then again, one of said shields is a cloaking shield...

But anyway, one question I would like to add: Can you dock while cloaked?
Some kind of DMing loop I'd hope. The more power you output, the more is required to conceal the energy signature. Meaning you shouldn't be able to successfully cloak if you try to charge anything

But what do I know, cloaking isn't my style, so I don't have that much experience

Cloaking shield is different, in that it prevents you from being scanned (internal readings) they can still see you are there, but have a harder time about it.

Phased Colapsium, while giving the benifit of EM resistance and making it harder for you to be scanned, prevents the use of other cloaking devices.

Docking would depend on the nature of the cloaking technology... whether it's designed to slip you out of the dimension, or just refract sensor readings or light around you. Successfully attaching any kind of docking clamp would not only be harder but would probably distabilise what ever it is keeping you hidden.

More of my understanding
Unread 2 Aug 2003, 01:55   #355
Ur_Quan
some induhvidual

Ur_Quan is a jewel in the roughUr_Quan is a jewel in the roughUr_Quan is a jewel in the roughUr_Quan is a jewel in the rough
LH, could you please wait with dming my post before I've posted my new ship design? It'll be done within 24 hours. Kama and I are currently coming to terms... his terms to be precise.
Unread 2 Aug 2003, 18:01   #356
Ur_Quan
some induhvidual

Cool finally

Right then. Here it is; my ship. This time everything should be ok, because it was designed by statführer Kama himself (thanks a lot) and then I altered it a bit, which means that it's now likely to be less effective than the one Kama had designed. Now all that needs to be done is for LH to smash a bottle of the finest champagne against the bow of my ship.

Light Cruiser Strike Leader - 35 000
-C35000

8 Shield mounts
Phase Shields (2 shield) - 6 000
Meta-Phasic Shields (6 shield) - 10 000
-C16000

18 Turret mounts
2x Phaser V (8 turret) - 1 600
2x Heavy Disrupter (8 turret) - 6 000
2x Light Ion Cannon (2 turret) - 2 000
-C9600

14 External mounts
2x Quantum Torpedo Launcher (2 external) - 2 000
2x EMP Missile Launchers (2 external) - 400
4x Angel Class Fighter (4 external) - 8 000
4x Jupiter Class Bomber (4 external) - 3 000
4x Slipstream Fighter (N/A)
Deflector Dish (1 external) - 300
External for Sensor Array (1 external)
-C13700

14 Additional mounts
Heavy Armour Plating (1 additional) - 5 000
Armoury (2 additional) - 5 000
Advanced Tactics Computer (1 additional) - 400
Advanced AI Ships Computer (1 additional) - 250
Advanced Engineering Bay (2 additional) - 500
Impulse Drive x2 (1 additional) - 4 000
Linear Drive (1 additional) - 1 000
Cloaking Device (2 additional) - 3 000
Sensor Array (1 additional) - 2 000
Additional for Phaser (2 additional)
-C21150

Troops
1x ADCT - 1 500
16x Infantry Company - 1 600
5x Heavy Infantry - 1 250
-C4350

Cargostuff
10x Armoured Cargo Pods - 200
-C200

2500 tonnes hold
- Advanced AI Ships Computer (1 tonne)
- Armoured Cargo Pods (20 tonnes)
- ADCT (2 tonnes)
- Mark III Probes
- Modified Orbital Sattelites
- Fuel

Total: 100 000 credits

Last edited by Ur_Quan; 3 Aug 2003 at 02:47.
Ur_Quan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Aug 2003, 19:17   #357
Lady Hawk
Invisible Woman

Lady Hawk is infamous around these partsLady Hawk is infamous around these parts
MoA next

THERE CAN ONLY BE ONE................
Lady Hawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Aug 2003, 22:53   #358
Fluffie
, Mr. Fluffie

Fluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally posted by Lady Hawk
due to work commitments (new scripts for the fall season....

look out for Mutant X, Andromeda, Wytchblade, and a taa dahh brand new Sci-Fi Show that I think will blow your socks off!!!

oldies know what i mean )

hopefull all the threads will be DMed starting saturday
bet it isn't farscape

farscape could blow more than just my socks off...

*** sighs ***
Unread 4 Aug 2003, 00:31   #359
Ur_Quan
some induhvidual

Quote:
Originally posted by Fluffie
bet it isn't farscape

*** sighs ***
Farscape isn't brand new now, is it?
Personally, I think it's a new Startrek series.
Well... it's just a guess of course.

Last edited by Ur_Quan; 4 Aug 2003 at 14:02.
Ur_Quan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Aug 2003, 03:29   #360
Fluffie
, Mr. Fluffie

Fluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to behold
"Sighhh... Wish we were on a Dreadnaught."

"Yeah, or maybe a Star Destroyer, anything bigger than this small contraption."

"No **** dude... Oh crap, crew, better get busy."

The duo quickly speeds away, both small cleaning robots heading off in different directions, trying to appear utterly busy as two strictly looking crew members march through the corridors of the Bleeding Virgin, a silly name for a silly ship.

Not too far away, on the bridge, Fluffie looks at the view screen, seeing his own ship drop out of FTL speed, right next to Kama's. Assuming that the... protegé, if that was the correct word, of the Emperor knew what he was doing, or at least had a plan, Fluffie nodded at his Helm, who was looking at the Cap'ain and obviously awaiting orders.

"Keep on Kama's command ship's wing and match his course and velocity untill given different orders."

"Sir."

"Weapons, Flight Control - raise shields and ready the turrets, tell the gunnery crew to get ready. Prep fighters for immidiate launch, so get the pilots geared up as well.

Science - do we have any scans revealing wether Captain Bakan is still with us or not? And, finally, Comms - request more information on the approach we are going to take; fluff-style or a plan, kama-style...?"
Unread 11 Aug 2003, 18:06   #361
Lady Hawk
Invisible Woman

Lady Hawk is infamous around these partsLady Hawk is infamous around these parts
Quote:
Originally posted by [IV-CL]Zappa
start repairs. get those wounded to the infirmary, get the dead to the mortuary. counseler, would you please see to it that their services are prepared? let's make it a nice farewell...

helm: keep our ship at a safe distance for now.

EO: start scanning that ship, I need to know everything about it, and find out if there's anything cloacked around here too! and if there are any planetairy bases, or minefields or whatever. are there lifeforms on that ship, or on any of the planets? you know how important it is to know more than anyone else, well, I wanna know more than anyone else, so gimme info, RAWR

WO: start charging our weapons, including **dramatic music** The phased reflex cannon! **/dramatic music** that Guardian vessel might be hostile, and if it is, it'll be in for a nasteh surprise, hèh hèh hèh *cheesy grin*

let's call this system the Stepstone system, anyone disagree?

comms: as soon as our phased relfex cannon is charged, and all systems have been repaired, hail that Guardian class ship. Who knows, it might be friendly-ish, and not attack us if we respect the laws here etc, if that's the case, we might aswell try and find out what those laws are etc...

now....move it, move it, move it, move it!!!! come on, no time to waste, if this work's not done in less than 2 posts, no deserts!

*looks around angry-ish-ly, but quickly starts smiling again as she sees her crewmen squirming about, running to their positions, and working like crazy... almost as crazy as she is...*

Engineering: report?
EO - aye sir repairs under way sir

MD - aye sir we are on it

Con - aye sir will do once the current crisis is over

Helm - mainting station sir

SO - the other captains are 1 light second away now sir (1 post)

Scans are sketchy sir but from what we can see that ship is as follows

GAURDIAN CLASS B SHIP (not classed as a frontline ship)

Hull - Heavy Cruiser Size

Known Weapons -

2 x Multi Anti Matter Phasers (classed as a superweapon NO CHARGE TIME)
4 x Rail Guns (suped up Nova Cannon)

Other weapons - ?????

Shields - ?????

Aditional - ????

External - ?????

Engines

4 x Slipstream Drive

SO - no claoked ships sir

WO - weapon Charging sir

All your crew go about business

Comms - aye sir will signal when in range

orbiting a dieing Neutron Star.

8 planets.... Zappa you can name this system as you are the first one here - you will get a 20% bonus for completing the mission if you surbive

planet I - small dirt ball - not much interest - 3 moons - heavy mineral deposits

planet II - small barren rock

planet III - Earth like - remenants of a Tech Level XVII civalisation - 3 moons and an UKNKOWN SHIP.......

planet IV - Water World - earth like - 2 moons

planet V - Gas Giant - 146 moons

planet VI - Gas Giant - planatery rings - rotates on its side - 3 large earth sized moons

planet VII - Ice Ball

planet VIII - Ice ball

Conformation of WORMHOLE near planet VI

No1 - STEPSTONE 1 thats ok sir - logged in ships records sir, we will get a 10000c bonus for this

Unread 11 Aug 2003, 18:08   #362
Lady Hawk
Invisible Woman

Quote:
Originally posted by Bakan
*Taps fingers on the command chair, waiting to be DM'ed.*
soon will be done

Unread 11 Aug 2003, 18:47   #363
Lady Hawk
Invisible Woman

Re: Enguarde!

Quote:
Sorry Fluffie
...but I was, er, only, um talking about new fluff. Darth Fluff was a very witty guy in his day... yes that's it! This fluff has yet to reach full boast worthy and rhubard potential

(Only example so far "weapon power on main turrets down 5%")

Basically... The ship systems cannay take the pressure cap'in.

Lets says you have the ships tactics computer positioned on an external mount it'd probably be increasingly likely to be damaged.

I'm guessing its additional damage, other than structural or casaulty, this is all LH'ly mean and system related.
thats right

Unread 11 Aug 2003, 19:17   #364
[IV-CL]Zappa
grote boze rocker

[IV-CL]Zappa is infamous around these parts[IV-CL]Zappa is infamous around these parts[IV-CL]Zappa is infamous around these parts
Quote:
EO - aye sir repairs under way sir

MD - aye sir we are on it

Con - aye sir will do once the current crisis is over

Helm - mainting station sir

SO - the other captains are 1 light second away now sir (1 post)

Scans are sketchy sir but from what we can see that ship is as follows

GAURDIAN CLASS B SHIP (not classed as a frontline ship)

Hull - Heavy Cruiser Size

Known Weapons -

2 x Multi Anti Matter Phasers (classed as a superweapon NO CHARGE TIME)
4 x Rail Guns (suped up Nova Cannon)

Other weapons - ?????

Shields - ?????

Aditional - ????

External - ?????

Engines

4 x Slipstream Drive

SO - no claoked ships sir

WO - weapon Charging sir

All your crew go about business

Comms - aye sir will signal when in range

orbiting a dieing Neutron Star.

8 planets.... Zappa you can name this system as you are the first one here - you will get a 20% bonus for completing the mission if you surbive

planet I - small dirt ball - not much interest - 3 moons - heavy mineral deposits

planet II - small barren rock

planet III - Earth like - remenants of a Tech Level XVII civalisation - 3 moons and an UKNKOWN SHIP.......

planet IV - Water World - earth like - 2 moons

planet V - Gas Giant - 146 moons

planet VI - Gas Giant - planatery rings - rotates on its side - 3 large earth sized moons

planet VII - Ice Ball

planet VIII - Ice ball

Conformation of WORMHOLE near planet VI

No1 - STEPSTONE 1 thats ok sir - logged in ships records sir, we will get a 10000c bonus for this
EO: estimated time of completion?
Helm: keep us here, and inform me if that ship starts moving!
Counselor: good. I'm counting on you to keep morales up.
SO: continue scanning, try getting us as much information as you can, and try adapting our shields at least somewhat so we can defend ourselves against those weapons. Start calculating our chances in battle with that ship.
MED: can you handle the strain? if not, there are some crewmembers free with medical backgrounds, some might be able to help you, there's an emergencybutton installed at your desk, which you can use to summon them. I trust in your judgement, and know you'll only use it if need be, and I trust you'll know when there's no place in the medbay for extra crewmen running about.
Helm: how long would that guardianclass sip take to get here if we'd hail it, and it'd decide to attack head on?

Quote:
name: Aislin Tenderleaf
daughter to Zappa Tenderleaf and Marjan Faith
House: Andromeda - Shadow

Ship name: Astea's vengeance
ship hull: Cruiser
shields:
heavy
2x neutron
2 x light
energy shields
turrets
phased reflex cannon (2 more posts)
4 x battle laser
external
4 x5 defence matrix
20 x 5 alpha class light fighters
additional
Advanced Ships AI computer
Very Advanced Ships AI computer
command bridge
Impulse drive
4 x fusiondrive
ATC
Heavy Armour
polarised hull armour
advanced flight control
pulse phaser
romulan cloacking device

Heavy infantery

Sakra says:
I know you're just an angel in disguise...
... disguised as a very evil person for that matter
[IV-CL]Zappa is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Aug 2003, 18:38   #365
Lady Hawk
Invisible Woman

more weekend

Unread 16 Sep 2003, 13:07   #366
AcidK
Assassin For Hire

AcidK has a spectacular aura aboutAcidK has a spectacular aura about
< Possibly Unwanted But Here -BUMP- >
Demand to see life's manager.
Make life rue the day it thought it could give me lemons.
Do you know who I am?
I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down!
With the lemons.
I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!
AcidK is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Sep 2003, 14:28   #367
flapjack
crashed computer

flapjack is infamous around these parts
nice, the plot hasn't progressed much yet, so i guess i can just come back in and continue the game, provided LH comes and DM the place

actions: looking at what is currently happening (oh and scanning that unknown ship that is the system last time i checked)

<Gryffin> ungrateful wretches
<Gryffin> they should be here!
<Gryffin> so I can grace them with my presence
flapjack is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Sep 2003, 00:05   #368
Ur_Quan
some induhvidual

This thread will be somehow be saved from oblivionlike deletion, right? (Please read the announcement on the rp forum if you do not know what I'm talking about.)
Unread 20 Sep 2003, 17:12   #369
Hewitt
The Aussie Dragon

Hewitt is a splendid one to beholdHewitt is a splendid one to beholdHewitt is a splendid one to beholdHewitt is a splendid one to beholdHewitt is a splendid one to beholdHewitt is a splendid one to beholdHewitt is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally posted by Fluffie
bet it isn't farscape

*** sighs ***
ooc: You know despite the fact that Farscape was made HERE by us aussies they stopped showing it here long before they did overseas

Shame though.

*Does a little dance in the absense of anything else to do. *

"One hour of thinking is better than 70 years of divine service."
- Muhammad

Viva la TITO!
Hewitt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Sep 2003, 21:00   #370
flapjack
crashed computer

this thread will, just like all threads, probably be deleted

but knowing LH, it won't be long before she comes with a new version, or just restarts this 1

anyways, i'm also gonna start a space adventure thread after the reset, no, it won't be anything like a copy of this, but yes, it will have similarities (and hopefully some active players this time)

Unread 22 Sep 2003, 23:44   #371
adam
The Oldbie Newbie

adam has a spectacular aura aboutadam has a spectacular aura about
what was this, POSTING last week nonscence lol

Wizards First Rule- People Are Stupid
Quoted by the first Wizard Zorrander

Defender of the RP forums against the GD invasion September the 19th 2003
adam is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Sep 2003, 01:31   #372
Flik

Flik is infamous around these partsFlik is infamous around these partsFlik is infamous around these parts
hey lay off...Lh works for a living...

anyway i say we restart if Lh does continue after the wipe. We didnt really get much done and my PC files where infected and went all screwed up. Anyways i think it would be good to restart but if Lh does then i wont mind at all. And im not saying it would be a good idea if Lh restarted, i just wouldn't mind.

The only soverien you can allow to rule you is reason.
Deserve victory.
Flik is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Sep 2003, 11:35   #373
Zappa Tenderlea
Grote Boze Rocker

Zappa Tenderlea is infamous around these partsZappa Tenderlea is infamous around these parts
flap... this thread is NOT for creating and advertising yours, it's for rping and dming LH's Masters of Andromeda.

I have but one wish: to see you all rot in hell before I trade this life for eternity

The truth can't hurt you, it's just like the dark, it scares you wittless, but in time you see things clear and stark
Zappa Tenderlea is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Sep 2003, 15:10   #374
Flik

Flik is infamous around these partsFlik is infamous around these partsFlik is infamous around these parts
Angry Ya

Should't advertise in another thread,especially one that is very similar to the one you are aadvertising.

Deserve victory.
Unread 24 Sep 2003, 17:53   #375
flapjack
crashed computer

*apologizes and presses delete button*

sorry, but i'm currently in 2 states:

bored
utterly irritated with microsoft (for distributing software with security loopholes the size of planets)

Unread 26 Sep 2003, 02:50   #376
Flik

I didn't upgrade to the newer windows XP. Anyway anyone talked to LH? Know if shes comeing back.

Deserve victory.
Unread 26 Sep 2003, 23:31   #377
AcidK
Assassin For Hire

I have not seen her on MSN at all, but then again I only rarely get the chance to do even that nowheredays.
Do you know who I am?
With the lemons.
I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!
Unread 27 Sep 2003, 00:43   #378
Fluffie
, Mr. Fluffie

she signs on every now and then, but almost disappears again immidiatly.

above doesn't happen often. better to say, 'tis a rare event,.
Unread 28 Sep 2003, 15:54   #379
Ur_Quan
some induhvidual

She'll be back.
Right???
Unread 28 Sep 2003, 18:56   #380
Lady Hawk
Invisible Woman

yes

Unread 28 Sep 2003, 19:18   #381
Fluffie
, Mr. Fluffie

troll Troll Troll Troll troll troll troll Troll

just being generally evil and hoping some people didn't see LH yet and now probably may entirely not not

Troll troll Troll troll troll Troll troll troll
Unread 28 Sep 2003, 19:47   #382
Ur_Quan
some induhvidual

Quote:
Originally posted by Lady Hawk
yes
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SHE'S COMING BACK!!!!!!!!
:badger::badger::badger::badger::badger::badger:

I was already starting to get desperate. :eek:
Unread 28 Sep 2003, 21:36   #383
flapjack
crashed computer

yes, yes, yes troll troll troll troll

Unread 28 Sep 2003, 23:43   #384
AcidK
Assassin For Hire

yay, soon hopefully. I cannay live without my weekly Rommey.

You got me hooked Troll
Do you know who I am?
With the lemons.
Unread 30 Sep 2003, 12:33   #385
flapjack
crashed computer

how can we keep you under controll acidk ? i just don't get it, why must the forum people be as smart as to put a smilie under the troll word, i mean, look at all the words with troll

Last edited by flapjack; 30 Sep 2003 at 20:31.
Unread 30 Sep 2003, 17:38   #386
AcidK
Assassin For Hire

Control? Never used the word
Do you know who I am?
With the lemons.
Unread 30 Sep 2003, 20:32   #387
flapjack
crashed computer

well,

*flapjack uses an acidk controlling device to controll all acidk's toughts, he then uses this controlling device and the the controll of acidk's toughts to make him go troll hunting*

Unread 30 Sep 2003, 22:21   #388
AcidK
Assassin For Hire

*AcidK, having a stronger mind than mechanics, begins to act as if he was hunting, but then he turns all he was hunting onto Flapjack.*

:mc:
Do you know who I am?
With the lemons.
Unread 30 Sep 2003, 23:12   #389
HobbieRogue4
etc.

HobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura about
Control? Never used the word
Unread 1 Oct 2003, 06:50   #390
Zappa Tenderlea
Grote Boze Rocker

Zappa Tenderlea is infamous around these partsZappa Tenderlea is infamous around these parts
omg... this is going too far

MC HAMMER

I have but one wish: to see you all rot in hell before I trade this life for eternity

The truth can't hurt you, it's just like the dark, it scares you wittless, but in time you see things clear and stark
Zappa Tenderlea is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Oct 2003, 16:11   #391
Ur_Quan
some induhvidual

Just because these forums are going to disappear soon, doesn't mean you guys should start mutilating an excellent thread like this with (some adjective) posts like yours. Try GD. That was invented for this type of posts.
Unread 1 Oct 2003, 17:55   #392
flapjack
crashed computer

ur_quan, in case you hadn't noticed yet, this thread has grinded to a halt long ago

anyways, since it's gonna be recreated in the next incarnation of the forums anyways, this thread has lost its use

*flapjack charges into hobbyrogue for stealing other people's texts*

everyone kill him !!!

Unread 4 Oct 2003, 02:31   #393
Flik

Re: Masters of Andromeda (The Exodus)

Are you wating for the forums to change LH or you just busy busy busy...

Hopefully this thread keeps up in the futer, well better finish my project, chow all.

Deserve victory.
Unread 5 Oct 2003, 12:20   #394
AcidK
Assassin For Hire

Why do I have the feeling that HobbieRogue4 is pissing me off on purpose? Specifically when it comes to copying my posts.
Do you know who I am?
With the lemons.
Unread 5 Oct 2003, 15:09   #395
Lady Hawk
Invisible Woman

well well well will start again new baords new Rommey - begins monday

Unread 5 Oct 2003, 16:09   #396
Lady Hawk
Invisible Woman

ok peeps new MoA to sign up for see the thread

Unread 5 Oct 2003, 22:40   #397
AcidK
Assassin For Hire

wooo, rommey is actually continuing
Do you know who I am?
With the lemons.