User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > Roleplaying

Unread 13 Sep 2003, 17:00   #51
Fluffie
, Mr. Fluffie

Fluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to behold
Jon, "Fluffie"

Imperial Corporation

A8
Unread 13 Sep 2003, 17:03   #52
Insane Badger

Badger Industries
A-19
Unread 13 Sep 2003, 18:08   #53
Planetkiller II
Current HrH Manijjmint

Planetkiller II has a spectacular aura aboutPlanetkiller II has a spectacular aura about
Mark Raptor

Raptor Industries

A1

Horseman of the Psy-Apocalypse - Famine, Psychic Weapons Divison Commander and Tutor of Telenullics at the Academy of Psychics
Planetkiller II is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Sep 2003, 18:34   #54
KraKto$is8
Lurker

KraKto$is8 is infamous around these parts
Quote:
Originally posted by No Dachi
Group 2
Apologies for the delay, your setup will arrive shortly.
np
Unread 13 Sep 2003, 21:52   #55
[IV-CL]Zappa
grote boze rocker

[IV-CL]Zappa is infamous around these parts[IV-CL]Zappa is infamous around these parts[IV-CL]Zappa is infamous around these parts
Zappa Tenderleaf
Blackblade Inc.
A2

2 infantery units
20 000 credits

Prospector Team - 500 C (a team of prospectors able to determine the mining capacity of Iron Ore, Peremisium and Laranthium in any one region. One-use unit)

Barracks - 1,000 C (taking up one module, produces infantry troop types that do not use vehicles)

Perimeter Defense - 1,000 C (taking up no modules, a perimeter wall that adds defensive power against ground forces)

Additional Perimeter Defense - 500 C (additional fortifications, no modules)

Intercept System - 2,000 C (defensive structure, 1/2 module, can track and shoot down a limited number of attacking missiles/aircraft)

Sensor Net - 2,000 C (defensive structure, 1/2 module. gives your troops advanced warning of incoming enemies, giving you better chances in defensive battles)

13 000 credits left. deploying prospector team in area A2

other orders will be placed once info from prospector team is in.

Sakra says:
I know you're just an angel in disguise...
... disguised as a very evil person for that matter
[IV-CL]Zappa is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Sep 2003, 12:35   #56
AcidK
Assassin For Hire

AcidK has a spectacular aura aboutAcidK has a spectacular aura about
We await in anticipation, but not in a negative sense
Demand to see life's manager.
Make life rue the day it thought it could give me lemons.
Do you know who I am?
I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down!
With the lemons.
I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!
AcidK is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Sep 2003, 13:12   #57
Crazyboy
'Insanity Prevails'

Crazyboy is a splendid one to beholdCrazyboy is a splendid one to beholdCrazyboy is a splendid one to beholdCrazyboy is a splendid one to beholdCrazyboy is a splendid one to beholdCrazyboy is a splendid one to beholdCrazyboy is a splendid one to behold
A6. Alpha Base:

Orbital Hauler Facility - 8,000 C (2 Slots)

Base Consctruction Team - 5,000 C
2 Prospector Teams - 1,000 C

6,000 C Remaining.

1 Prospector Team Deployed in A6
1 Prospector Team Deployed in A12

Quote:
Zen Master Ellis says:
I admit defeat...

Ghetto Master Ellis says:
Heil Crazy!

Last edited by Crazyboy; 14 Sep 2003 at 15:55.
Crazyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Sep 2003, 14:09   #58
No Dachi

No Dachi is infamous around these parts
Group 1
Note that neither kind of nuclear weapon will affect units in bunkers or in missile silos.

Also note that I will not give you the resource rates for any territory (including your initial one) before you've deployed a Prospector Team there.

There may be a slight delay before I DM this thread for the first time while I finish off Group 2's scenario, which is my priority for obvious reasons. Eventually I'll be DMing on a daily basis.

Group 2
The scenario will start on tuesday at the latest but I think it will probably be there for monday. Thank you for your continued patience.
That Noble Sin; whilst Luxury
Emply'd a Million of the Poor,
And odious Pride a Million more.'

-The Grumbling Hive: or, Knaves Turn'd Honest, Bernard Mandeville
No Dachi is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Sep 2003, 15:17   #59
[IV-CL]Zappa
grote boze rocker

[IV-CL]Zappa is infamous around these parts[IV-CL]Zappa is infamous around these parts[IV-CL]Zappa is infamous around these parts
crazy: you had 20k, you spent 14k, and still have 14k left, how?

Sakra says:
Unread 14 Sep 2003, 15:21   #60
Hewitt
The Aussie Dragon

Hewitt is a splendid one to beholdHewitt is a splendid one to beholdHewitt is a splendid one to beholdHewitt is a splendid one to beholdHewitt is a splendid one to beholdHewitt is a splendid one to beholdHewitt is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Group 2
The scenario will start on tuesday at the latest but I think it will probably be there for monday. Thank you for your continued patience.
"All our operators are busy right now. Your call is important to us and we thank you for your patience. Please hold."

"One hour of thinking is better than 70 years of divine service."
- Muhammad

Viva la TITO!
Hewitt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Sep 2003, 15:47   #61
Crazyboy
'Insanity Prevails'

Crazyboy is a splendid one to beholdCrazyboy is a splendid one to beholdCrazyboy is a splendid one to beholdCrazyboy is a splendid one to beholdCrazyboy is a splendid one to beholdCrazyboy is a splendid one to beholdCrazyboy is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally posted by [IV-CL]Zappa
crazy: you had 20k, you spent 14k, and still have 14k left, how?
um. Because I made a mistake and put 14k remaining instead of 14k spent...

Quote:
Zen Master Ellis says:
I admit defeat...

Heil Crazy!
Unread 14 Sep 2003, 16:06   #62
Planetkiller II
Current HrH Manijjmint

Planetkiller II has a spectacular aura aboutPlanetkiller II has a spectacular aura about
Mark Raptor
Raptor Industries
A1

2 Infantry Units
20 000 credits

Orbital Hauler Facility - 8,000 C (2 Slots)

Perimeter Defense - 1,000 C

2 Prospector Teams - 1,000 C

10000 credits left.

Deploying prospector team in area A1 and A3. Further orders upon results.

Horseman of the Psy-Apocalypse - Famine, Psychic Weapons Divison Commander and Tutor of Telenullics at the Academy of Psychics
Unread 14 Sep 2003, 17:29   #63
No Dachi

Quote:
Originally posted by Hewitt
"All our operators are busy right now. Your call is important to us and we thank you for your patience. Please hold."

"Heh, heh, heh. Suckers."

"Oh, damn, forgot to put the hold music on before I said that..."

Unread 14 Sep 2003, 18:42   #64
flapjack
crashed computer

flapjack is infamous around these parts
*flapjack hands dachi some hold music after mysteriously appearing behind him*

*flapjack mysteriously disappears the moment dachi turns his head*

<Gryffin> ungrateful wretches
<Gryffin> they should be here!
<Gryffin> so I can grace them with my presence
flapjack is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Sep 2003, 02:57   #65
Hewitt
The Aussie Dragon

Hewitt is a splendid one to beholdHewitt is a splendid one to beholdHewitt is a splendid one to beholdHewitt is a splendid one to beholdHewitt is a splendid one to beholdHewitt is a splendid one to beholdHewitt is a splendid one to behold
Quote:

"Heh, heh, heh. Suckers."

"Oh, damn, forgot to put the hold music on before I said that..."
<commence elevator music or mozart's unfinished symphonies>

- Muhammad

Viva la TITO!
Unread 15 Sep 2003, 06:28   #66
[IV-CL]Zappa
grote boze rocker

2 x Prospector Team - 1000 C

Hydrogen Processor - 1,000 C (taking up one module, a Hydrogen Processor isolates Hydrogen in the planet's atmosphere and compresses it into cargo containers, ready for transportation)

Packing Facility - 2,000 C (taking up one module, this building packs both Laranthium and Iron Ore ready for shipment to industrial worlds. Can support 3 Iron Ore Mines or 2 Laranthium Mines)

Orbital Hauler Facility - 8,000 C (taking up two modules, this building supports an orbital hauler which will ferry your resources from the ground to orbitting Merchants' Guild ships. One is required for selling resources, but you will only ever need one)

10 Basic Infantry Company - 200 C (footsoldiers equipped to fight within and without the protective walls of cities. Slow-moving, better on the defensive side)
Mechanized Infantry Company - 50 C (infantry in vehicles capable of moving quickly across terrain, standard infantry unit)
Elite Mechanized Infantry Company - 80 C (highly-trained mechanized infantry, capable of holding their own defensively against heavy armour)

10 Special Forces - 800 C (elite troops trained for special ops missions. Not for use in rank-and-file situations)

rest: 0

deploying prospectors in A4.
initiate miningsequences for hydrogen.

troops: scout the area, and our borders.

Sakra says:
Unread 15 Sep 2003, 17:12   #67
Planetkiller II
Current HrH Manijjmint

At A1:

Packing Facility - 2,000 C
Base Construction Team - 5,000 C - Deploy to A3
Hydrogen Processor - 1,000 C - Begin Processing when possible.
Additional Perimeter Defense - 500 C

At A3:

Perimeter Defense - 1,000 C
Additional Perimeter Defense - 500 C

0C remains

Unread 15 Sep 2003, 18:01   #68
Fluffie
, Mr. Fluffie

Fluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to behold
Base - A8

x1 Orbital Hauler Facility
x1 Packing Facility

x2 Basic Infantry
x3 Prospector Teams

8,500 C

Prospector Teams deployed in A7, A8 and A13 as soon as possible.
(Reports to try and kept hidden from other Corporations' eyes.)

x1 Basic Infantry guarding Base - A8
x1 Basic Infantry patrolling sector A8; mainly focussing on borders. The first 'move around' focusses on mapping the terrain as detailed as possible.
Unread 15 Sep 2003, 18:10   #69
No Dachi

Group 1

Zappa
The structures at your base take up 5 and a half modules and you only have 4 available.

Unread 15 Sep 2003, 18:21   #70
No Dachi

Group 2

First Past The Post Expansion

Setup
For many of years, the Empire of Esperia had layn on its island archipelago, its society and technology stable due to lack of association with other cultures. This latter was due to the Great Sea that surrounded the archipelago, acting as a barrier both for those wishing to travel out from the islands, and for any roving vessels of other, outsider nations. An entire culture of religion that supported the Empire's social heirarchy was built up around the belief that the islands were the world, and that beyond the horizon of the Great Sea lay the edge of the world. It was believed that, many thousands of years before, a great catastrophy had befallen the rest of the world and destroyed it, but that the islands themselves were saved by the divine right of the Emperor. However, half a century past, a half-mad explorer managed to put together a crew to sail beyond the horizon, luring them to the seemingly suicidal mission with the promise of fabulous pay upon their return. The ship sailed out and dissapeared, and the people went back to their lives, confident that the ship and all its crew had gone to their deaths. However, around a month after its departure, the ship returned to its point of departure, bearing outlandish objects of a kind never seen before at any place in the Empire. The repurcussions of this were great - at once the various nobles and generals who had found themselves trodden on and maltreated by the Emperor's favourites - who were appointed priests and leaders of the faith - were released from the only thing that was holding them back from making their move - their personal belief in the Emperor's power. Within four years the Empire had fallen, divided into a hundred tiny kingdoms each under the control of a warlord commanding a fraction of the former Imperial Army. For twenty years thereafter, the land was torn by constant war as the kingdoms, one by one, were incorporated into eachother as the cleverest and most able of the warlords conquered their neighbours. By the end of this period of strife, just ten years ago, there were but five kingdoms remaining, locked in an uneasy balance of power. Unable to expand their holdings within the islands, the five kings turned their attention outwards, across the Great Sea, toward the lands beyond. The past five years, a series of expeditions sent by each king and supported by the Cartographers' Guild have mapped out the shores of the Great Sea - and have found it to be more akin to a giant lake, completely enclosed on all sides by land. Although these lands are inhabited, not much is known of the natives. What is known is that they are very much underdeveloped in terms of technology, and will make easy prey for conquerers from across the seas.

In the next decade, a new dominant power will arrise from the Islands. With very little advantage held by any of the five kingdoms on the islands themselves, this dominant power will be the one to have aquired the largest and most valuable holdings on the distant shores of the Great Sea. The Imperial Age is over, the Age of Expansion is just beginning...

Rules

General
Each player will assume the role of King of one of the five kingdoms.

Expansion is key to victory, however, in this scenario diplomacy and warfare are permitted and research and economical development will also be important.

The Post
The first player to gain complete control of six overseas regions or to gain more than 5,000 Marks (universal currency) a day in earnings from overseas territories will have reached the point where his kingdom's lead over the other kingdoms is enough to give it dominion, and will thus be made the winner.

The Winner will revieve no Victory Points as this is an introductory round. As a trade-off, they will start in a slightly more powerful position than the others next round.

Economical
You gain money in two, basic ways.

1) Taxation: each turn, you will recieve a set income based on the taxation of the populance of your holdings. The rate of taxation is fixed, and will increase as you gain more teritoriy (and hence more people to tax). However, you can also increase your tax income by re-investing money in order to improve your economy, and thus the welfare of your people and thus the amount that you recieve from taxing them. Money re-invested will be permanently added to your tax income the following year, after it has been reduced using the growth system. Every day I'll rpovide the amount that your economy has grown by as a percentage. This percentage of the amount you re-invested is what you add to your budget. Your growth rate depends on several factors: war will reduce it, large re-investment on previous turns will increase it, success in war will offset the adverse effect of war, a healthy trade infrastructure will increase, the happiness of your subjects will either increase/decrease it.

2) Trade: if a territory under your control contains a valuable resource, you are given the option to trade it. The basic components of trade are a production centre (where the resource is mined/grown/etc) a dock (where the resource is loaded onto ships) a ship (to carry the resource) and a recipient territory with a dock (which can be under the control of an NPC nation or other kingdom). The currency return from this process is determined by several factors. (i) Who controlls the territory, trade between your own territories is safer but less profitable. (ii) Supply and demand, each territory has three resources that it Demands. Trading a Demanded resource to this territory will produce greater than normal profit, but once one such route is open, the territory will cease Demanding that resource (so, muliple players will not gain a Demand bonus from the same territory).

Construct your daily budget around this template (obviously replace the numbers as is required, they're merely there to show you how to work through it):

Tax income: 1,000 M
--Re-investment from yesterday: 200 M
--Growth (which I will give you daily): 20%
--Tax income growth: 20%*200 M = 40 M
--Total tax income for this year: 1,040 M

Trade income: 5,00 M
--(A3)--->(OE4)Furs = 50 M ((note that A3 and OE4 are designations given to the territories between which trade is conducted))
--(OE4)--->(A3)Gold = 200 M
--(OE4)--->(A4)Gems = 200 M
--(A4)--->(A3)Wine = 50 M

Total income: 1,500 M
--Bureaucracy: 10%; 150 M ((Bureaucracy is money used to pay for the various clerks, servants, etc that your government needs to support you and indeed itself. Investing anything below 10% in Bureaucracy is liable to cause a total social collapse))
--Re-investment: 20%; 300 M
--Trade: 10%; 150 M ((This is used to pay upkeep for the trade ships))
--Military: 50%; 750 M ((Used to pay military upkeep and military procurements. You probably don't want to budget more than 50% to it))
--Research: 5%; 75 M ((Used to fund research))
--Construction: 5%; 75 M ((Used to pay for the construction of buildings)

Military Spending:

Upkeep:[list of all military units in your army that are not being purchased this turn along with their upkeep costs - see the build list for these]

Procurements:[list all military units that you are buying this turn. They are completed next turn, thereafter you must pay upkeep for them]

Construction Spending: ((buildings do not require upkeep, consult build list for their prices. All buildings take a day to construct))

Buying Docks for Territory (A7) - 50 M
Buying Frontier Fortification for Territory (OW1)

Research Spending: ((research is open meaning you decide what you're working toward yourself. Bear in mind that the technology level is smoothbore muskets and large wooden naval ships armed with cannon boradsides - if you try to research assault rifles and MIG-25s I'm not going to allow it))

--Aim of project: produce rifle-barrelled muskets
--Funding for project: 75 M

((I will then provide you with the results of your poject the next day))

Research
See the 'Research Spending' category above.

Military
Keep track of your own military and where specific forces are deployed in terms of territories. I will mod all battles myself and my ruling is final.If someone attacks you, depending on the circumstances you may or may not have time to orchestrate your own response. In the latter instance your success defending will depend on a number of subtle factors which I will not outline for you. It is possible to simply subdue the other four kingdoms and claim victory, but this will be more difficult thn subdueing a load of natives.

Build List
Colonists - 1,000 Marks (Colonists are used to bring uninhabited territories under your control. First, look for an uninhabited territory using explorers. Included within exploration data for each territory will be whether or nto it is inhabited. If not, build some Colonists and dispatch them to it. A new settlement takes a day to build)
Explorers - 200 Marks (Explorers can cross either water or land and will explore three adjacent territories of your choice, providing you with valuable data on them)

Resource Structure - 1,500 Marks ('Resouce Structure' translates as gold mine, copper mine, cotton plantation, etc, depending on which resource it is producing. Each Resource Structure produces one tradeable 'unit' of the resource per turn, i.e, enough resources to sustain one trade route with another territory)
Docks - 2,000 Marks (A Dock is a civilian structure through which trade and passenger conveyence are conducted. The latter, transportation of people, is abstracted, but you will need a Dock to transport troops from the territory in question across water - they will be able to disembark at the other regardless of whether or not there is a dock. A Dock also allows trade to be conducted in the territory in which it is built)
Trade Ship - 500 Marks, 10 Marks upkeep per turn (A Trade Ship can carry one 'unit' of any resource to another territory and return again per turn. As a result, one Trade Ship allows trade of one resource with one other territory. For this to happen, both territories must have Docks and the territory that the Trade Ship embarks from must produce the resource that the Trade Ship carries)

Frontier Fortress - 500 Marks (Basic, wooden fortification that offers light protection for the settlement where it is built, which will always be the principle settlement of the territory. Allows production of Basic Military Units)
Improved Fortress - 1,000 Marks (Upgrades an existing Frontier Fortress to a far stronger, stone structure complete with cannon batteries. Allows construction of Advanced Units)
Citadel - 2,000 Marks (Upgrades an existing Improved Fortress to a mighty defensive bastion, the settlement fully encloased by strong perimter walls and a mighty fortification proper in the centre. Allows production of High Advanced Units)

Basic Shipyards - 1,000 Marks (Allows production of Gunboats, Sloops and Frigates in the territory in which it is built)
Large Shipyards - 2,000 Marks (Allows production of Gunboats, Sloops, Frigates, Third-Rates and First-Rates. Does not require a Basic Shipyards in the territory prior to construction)

(Basic Units - note that all infantry come in Battalions of 1,000 men, all cavalry come in Squadrons of 250 horse and all artillery come in Batteries of six guns)
Militia - 10 Marks, 5 Mark upkeep (A motley collection of levies requipped with scrounged, outdated weaponry. Irregular and ill-trained, do not make good troops)
Conscripts - 30 Marks, 10 Mark upkeep (Conscripts are also levies, like Militia, but are better equipped and trained, having had a vague sense of discipline drilled into them. They are still no match for Regulars or Cavalry)
Militia Cavalry - 20 Marks, 10 Mark upkeep (Basically men with horses formed into rough cavalry units. Their armaments range from farm implements to muskets. Not good for much)

(Advanced Units - need Improved Fortress to build)
Regulars - 50 Marks, 20 Mark upkeep (Regular troops with uniforms and standard equipment. Form the mainstay of most armies. They are able to hold their own against most infantry and, in some circumstances, against cavalry charges)
Light Artillery - 80 Marks, 40 Mark upkeep (Light cannon useful for bombarding enemy troop formations. Outranged by Heavy Artillery, but easier to travel with)
Hussars - 80 Marks, 30 Mark upkeep (Light cavalry armed with sabres. Very fast but lacking the punch of heavier cavalry, they are best used harrying a retreating enemy or in skirmishes. They will not achieve anything by charging ranks of massed infantry)
Lancers - 100 Marks, 35 Mark upkeep (Light cavalry armed with lances. Fast but unarmoured, they can hold their own against most other kinds of cavalry. Like Hussars, they are effective against retreating infantry but will be cut down by heavy musketry fire)
Dragoons - 100 Marks, 40 Mark upkeep (Dragoons are cavalry armed with sabres and carbines, designed to be mobile infantry rather than cavalry, dismounting in order to fight. Can be used as cavalry to harry a retreating enemy, but better when kept to their calling)

(High Advanced Units - need Citadel to build)
Grenadiers - 100 Marks, 50 Mark upkeep (The cream of the crop, Grenadiers are highly trained troops with the best equipment. They can hold their own against cavalry charges and can successfully assault most kinds of infantry, but are expensive and not superhuman)
Heavy Artillery - 120 Marks, 65 Mark upkeep (Heavy guns with long range and devastating firepower. Useful for destroying enemy artillery, attacking static structures and bombarding troops. Slow to move)
Curaisiers - 140 Marks, 80 Mark upkeep (Curaisiers are heavy, armoured cavalry armed with heavy cavalry swords. They are the shock troops of this era, able to break all but the most disciplined of infantry and defeat most kinds of cavalry. They are slower moving than most cavalry, and their horses tire easily due to the weight of their carriage)

(Basic Shipyard Ships)
Gunboats - 30 Marks, 10 Mark upkeep (Small rowing boats with large cannonades attached to them. If they can get clsoe enough, they can damage large ships, but can't travel between regions - they are purely for defense of the region they are bult in)
Sloops - 60 Marks, 40 Mark upkeep (Sloops are two-masted vessels that carry between 10 and 20 guns. They are not as fast as frigates or even third and first rates, but do make useful vessels for patrolling)
Frigates - 100 Marks, 60 Marks upkeep (Frigates rate as Sixth and Fifth-rate warships and carry between 26 and 38 guns. They are the fastest of naval vessels and excellent for patrolls and raids)

(Large Shipard Ships)
Third-Rate Ships-of-the-Line - 120 Marks, 80 Marks upkeep (Third-Rates are well-rounded vessels able to fulfill a number of roles, and form the mainstay of most fleets)
First-Rate Ships-of-the-Line - 140 Marks, 100 Marks upkeep (First-Rates are the battleships of this era, carrying over a hundred guns spread across three decks. They can take on any ship individually, but can easily be outpaced)

The Kingdoms
All the Kingdoms start with two territories on the archipelago and 20,000 Marks to spend on facilities for these two regions and a starting military.

Kingdom 1:
Kingdom 2:
Kingdom 3:
Kingdom 4:
Kingdom 5:

Unread 15 Sep 2003, 18:58   #71
Crazyboy
'Insanity Prevails'

A6: Alpha Base:

Orbital Hauler Facility (2 Slots)
Iron Ore Mine - 3,500 (1 Slot)
Packing Facility - 2,000 (1 Slot)

Base Consctruction Team
2 Basic Infantry Companies

500 C Remaining.

Quote:
Zen Master Ellis says:
I admit defeat...

Heil Crazy!
Unread 15 Sep 2003, 19:58   #72
Insane Badger

Badger Industries

Turn One

Starting Resources: 20,000 Credits
Purchases: 12,000 Credits
Remaining Resources: 8,000 Credits

Base #1 (A19)

Module 1: Orbital Hauler Facility
Module 2: Packing Facility
Module 3:
Module 4:

Forces: 4 Prospector Teams

Orders

Prospectors are to prospect in:

A19
A20
A21
A23
Unread 15 Sep 2003, 23:55   #73
Killer-of-Lawye
ensign

Killer-of-Lawye will become famous soon enoughKiller-of-Lawye will become famous soon enough
Kingdom of Lesotania.

so, can starting terr produce resources?
Killer-of-Lawye is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Sep 2003, 12:47   #74
Hewitt
The Aussie Dragon

Introducing...

His royal highness...

His illustrious majesty...

King Hewitt the first

Ruler of the enlightened kingdom of Australis.

- Muhammad

Viva la TITO!
Unread 16 Sep 2003, 13:05   #75
AcidK
Assassin For Hire

You know, it would be easier if we had a map to know about territories like Group 1.

Kingdom of New Besilonia
Do you know who I am?
With the lemons.
I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!
Unread 16 Sep 2003, 13:22   #76
[IV-CL]Zappa
grote boze rocker

in that case: drop sensor module, units, and packing facility, replace with new base unit thingy

and sry

Sakra says:
Unread 16 Sep 2003, 16:04   #77
KraKto$is8
Lurker

Quote:
Originally posted by AcidK
You know, it would be easier if we had a map to know about territories like Group 1.
I quite agree.

Tsar Kräck the III

(Yes, it is a play on the Swedish word "kräk")
Unread 17 Sep 2003, 20:51   #78
Inspectre
Dance Puppets Dance

Inspectre is an unknown quantity at this point
Military

2 Basic Infantry

Military Deployment

A14: 21st Majestic Garrison (Basic Infantry)
24th Majestic Infantry (Basic Infantry)

Building - Units
4 x Prospector Teams -2000c

Building - Buildings
1 x Orbital Hauler - 8000c
1 x Packing Facility - 2000c
1 x Perimeter Defense - 1000c
1 x Additional Perimeter Defense - 500c

Expenses

Income: 0
Total: 20,000c
Expenses: 13,500c
Remainning: 6,500c

Treasury

Remainning: 6500c

Orders

- Deploy Prospector teams to A14, A9, A15, & A16 once they are built
- The 24th Majestic Infantry is to patrol the perimeter of A14, looking for signs of hostile action by any of the other corporations
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phang
like you in your threads after about a week

ZING!
I love you Phang.
Inspectre is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Sep 2003, 20:58   #79
No Dachi

Awaiting posts from Shadow and KoL. If I recieve none by friday I will kick them both out of the tournament and mash everyone into one large group.

Unread 17 Sep 2003, 22:05   #80
Killer-of-Lawye
ensign

Killer-of-Lawye will become famous soon enoughKiller-of-Lawye will become famous soon enough
Then Answer my question you moron!

And where are we in the island chain related to everone else?

Edit: As a matter of fact, none of the kings have posted their orders yet, just their name, JUST AS I HAVE! SO PAY ATTENTION!
Unread 18 Sep 2003, 00:10   #81
AcidK
Assassin For Hire

KoL, take a chill-pill. There's nothing to get stressful about a single mistake. As I have seen, we have all made mistakes and to get rowdy about them is just plain annoying and down-right arrogant. Please don't try to blow the top on the DM, save those negative energies until it really matters.
Do you know who I am?
With the lemons.
Unread 18 Sep 2003, 03:13   #82
Killer-of-Lawye
ensign

Sorry, forgot to add a :P in there to make it semi-serious and not ranting.
Unread 18 Sep 2003, 15:01   #83
Zappa Tenderlea
Grote Boze Rocker

Zappa Tenderlea is infamous around these partsZappa Tenderlea is infamous around these parts
tisk tisk tisk...

I have but one wish: to see you all rot in hell before I trade this life for eternity

The truth can't hurt you, it's just like the dark, it scares you wittless, but in time you see things clear and stark
Zappa Tenderlea is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Sep 2003, 22:02   #84
adam
The Oldbie Newbie

adam has a spectacular aura aboutadam has a spectacular aura about
lol... ND nice job

Wizards First Rule- People Are Stupid
Quoted by the first Wizard Zorrander

Defender of the RP forums against the GD invasion September the 19th 2003
adam is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Sep 2003, 15:44   #85
Inspectre
Dance Puppets Dance

Inspectre is an unknown quantity at this point
Oi! DM us, or something!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phang
like you in your threads after about a week

ZING!
I love you Phang.
Inspectre is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Sep 2003, 11:43   #86
No Dachi

All
With the Introductory Round being as much of a test for me as it was for you, I've decided to make a few changes that will become apparent when I re-make the thread on the new forums. The main change will be me doing away with the separate groups and putting everybody in one, as I was giving myself too much work to do by having to manage two games at any one time. There may also be other changes.

Unread 20 Sep 2003, 15:43   #87
KraKto$is8
Lurker

Ekshelent.
Unread 23 Sep 2003, 00:08   #88
adam