User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > Roleplaying

Unread 31 May 2003, 16:04   #551
Lady Hawk
Invisible Woman

Lady Hawk is infamous around these partsLady Hawk is infamous around these parts
Quote:
Originally posted by Inspectre
Name: Murkador
Race: Lizardmen
Class: Fighter
Level: 6
Experience (exp): 0
Hit points (hp) - 105
Magic Points (mp) - 35
Specific Power -
Use any weapon
use any armour
use any shield
power attack
precise attack
Surprise attack
Judgement - allows you to do a full strength blow 1 per day ignoring armour
speed (alows 2 attacks once per level per day = 6 per day)
enahnced toughness
Spit Acid - a breath weapon of experianced Lizard men - 1 per day. (2 times a day)
element ability - none
Attack: 35 + 5
Defence: 25
Magic Attack: 10
Magic Defence: 25
Speed: 25
Evasion: 20 +5
Magic Evasion: 20 +5
Element: Non-Elemental (bonus to saves)
Alingment: Neutral

Weapons/Equipment: (geez, I should have written everything down)
Grand Sword /w Dark Gem Attachtment
Long Sword
Dirk
Halberd
ring + 10 Evade
gauntlets - Ogre Power (+10 to Attack +10 to Damage)
amulet +5 magic Attack
ring + 5 magic defence
Collapsable Pike (twist at the middle, shaft can be pulled apart)
2 or 3 Repeater X-bows
a magical wand
a couple potions, 2 healing and 2 antidotes (I think)
an eyepatch
a cloak
map of the tomb
Moredhel leather armor
Money: some ridiculous amount, have most of it in the "bank" say, 600 gp in the bank and 100 gp on me

Murkador quickly picks out the choicest pieces of armor, as well as hefting the fighter's halberd. He also slips the map into his pouch. He quickly slips the magical items on, and then turns back to the Anti-Paladin. "Alright, I'm ready. Tthhe ressst can be left for tthhe wolvesss and ravensss." Murkador gestured with his repeater crossbow. "Lead on to ttthisss group of Drakken. Ttthhey want me? Tthhey sssshall have me."
you take the bits and peices of the stuff you want and place them in your pack

you then look at the AP still not trusting her and point your x-bow at her and tell her to lead you to the drakken camp/village so that you can have a quite little word with them and argue one or two finer points

She nods and leads you on to the camp

you arrive later (1 day later)

you can see the camp - it is small - you count some 30 Drakken in this camp.

THERE CAN ONLY BE ONE................
Lady Hawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 May 2003, 16:05   #552
Lady Hawk
Invisible Woman

Lady Hawk is infamous around these partsLady Hawk is infamous around these parts
more later

Unread 31 May 2003, 16:13   #553
[IV-CL]Zappa
grote boze rocker

[IV-CL]Zappa is infamous around these parts[IV-CL]Zappa is infamous around these parts[IV-CL]Zappa is infamous around these parts
Quote:
EEK *THUD* EEK ZAPPA has done yet another long post - this could almost be habbit forming

the slaves look at you anf tell you that they were not searching for anything but were farming the fields around the village and then the Slavers decided to attack them.

they have no idea why the slavers attacked them or where they came from or what they were looking for.

one of the villagers says perhaps they saw us as potential money.

***back to Miranda and the slaver***

M: tell me... who are you, and who sent you here

S: my name is Fabien and we were on our way to sell slaves at

ZACKANDOR

you have heard of this so called place - it is not a city but more a meeting of Merchants (slavers)

and this is where they sell slaves, and buy them as well

M: how many more are you?

S: you have killed all that was in this group you beast (with that he bursts into tears) but there are 15 more back with the main camp where ther rest of the slaves are.

M: why did you come here?

S: we were resting before we maid the journey to the bazaar to sell slaves and we saw the village and decided to get some more for our caravan

as you look aroud you gather the bits and peices - see the prev post for what they carried

you ask the villagers if they have horsies or donkies - they say that they have only for farming

but the slavers had some and they point to the ones that have been tied up to a tree nearby

2 Light warhorses
5 Ponies
found

2 light warhorses
5 ponies

6xChainmail
6xShield
6xLong Sword
6xDagger

2xChainmail
2xUnholy symbol
2xShield
2xMace

we load the ponies with weapons, and some food and stuff, get on the light warhorses

slamoredhel (forest elves)
Fighter (forest ranger)
A warrior who works in harmony with nature in an attempt to protect it. They are more stealthy and more related to making a quick clean backstab to deal with foes. But the major disadvantage is the armours they are limited to studded leather/leather at the most and only the finest chain mail, otherwise they would find it very hard to be stealthy at all clanking around in full platemail. A good warrior in any sort of jungle/forest (including urban jungle/crypts) and not so good in open areas due to the lack of places to hide in the shadows. Unless of course its night to state the obvious.
Name : Zappa
Level - (5)
Experiance ()

Dragon Level - 1

Hit points (hp) - 80
Magic Points (mp) - 55

Specific Power -

point blank arrow shot and rapid arrow fire
Move silently
Sense Others
Use Bow
Use Short Sword
Tracking
use hand axe
Wear light armour
Animal Affinity
First Aid

Attack 20+10
Defence 20+5
Magic Attack 0
Magic Defence 5

Speed 25
Evasion 10+25
Magic Evasion 0

level 1 spells

Shock Storm - mp 10 - shock storm causes a whirlwind of
electricity in a local area (10ft diameter) - dur 1 rnd per level

shock bolt - mp 5 - causes a jolt of electricity to leap from caster
to target - dur instant

Titan strenght - mp 10 - gives caster strenght of a giant - dur 1
turn (10 rnds) per level

Magic Eye - mp 20 - enhances the casters perception and gives
long range sight (far sight 1 mile) - dur 1 rnd per level

Mana Shield minor - mp 20 - this creates a shield of energy
around the casterit attempts to block long range and short range
missile attacks but not melee attacks. - dur 1 rnd per level

Earth - Tracking - allows the user to track creatures that are not normally trackable also alows a chance to track some invisible creatures
Animal Freind - you choose an animal to be your companion

clothes
arrows
quivers for each
backpack
leather armour
leather helm
cloaks that are weatherproof
iron shod staff
boots or shoes or sandals
spear
Dagger + 2 damage
Dagger + 3 to hit
hollow dagger (from assasins/thieves guild)
Elven Boots - move silent all the time
1 set of leather armour
backpack (can hold 10 items of upto medium size)
bedroll
tinder box
cloak or robe
pouch
125 gp
watersac (filled with elven wine)
Bow(self)
quiver with arrows(hunting)
2 Battle Staves (+1 to hit)
2 sets of Battle Robes (+5 Magic Defence/ +5 Magic Evasion/ +1 Acid Resistance/ +1 Fire resistance)
2 Books of Spells
2 light warhorses
5 ponies
6xChainmail
6xShield
6xLong Sword
6xDagger
2xChainmail
2xUnholy symbol
2xShield
2xMace
2xSilk Armour
2xRobes
2xStaff of Fire
2xRing of Magical Defence

plus other class related equipment.

with this, I leave for the slaver encampment, Miranda and me both seated on a light warhorse. (if you could, plz give me Miranda's stats again, I seem to have lost them) on the way, we discuss on how we'll take care of those slavers, and what we'll do afterwards. We also look trough the equipment we've got, and decide which is best. We'll stop on the way to don that

Sakra says:
I know you're just an angel in disguise...
... disguised as a very evil person for that matter
[IV-CL]Zappa is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 May 2003, 16:14   #554
Crazyboy
'Insanity Prevails'

Crazyboy is a splendid one to beholdCrazyboy is a splendid one to beholdCrazyboy is a splendid one to beholdCrazyboy is a splendid one to beholdCrazyboy is a splendid one to beholdCrazyboy is a splendid one to beholdCrazyboy is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally posted by Lady Hawk
you allow fluffie to cuddle and soothe you as he puts you on a sled type thing made from teh dead bones of teh skeletons.

you rest back as fluffie whistles and screams and bangs his tambourine to a gay little ditty.

soon you are on your journery to Marmorek

some time later you reach the town of Marmorek the dwarven city that was saved by J-Kama-Ka-c and Fluffie when the place was attacked by the Chimera (see QfG)

the 2 dwarf gaurds come to you

Hello and what do you want freind elf?
"Hello Master Dwarfs. I am the fantasitcally brilliant Bard Fluffie, and this here, is my dear companion, Tinuva, who had a slight accident at that tower yonder over there about two days away. Anyway, we are in search of a healer. Care to point us in the right direction and I'll sing you a song for free prehaps?"

Quote:
Zen Master Ellis says:
I admit defeat...

Ghetto Master Ellis says:
Heil Crazy!
Crazyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 May 2003, 16:30   #555
Hewitt
The Aussie Dragon

Hewitt is a splendid one to beholdHewitt is a splendid one to beholdHewitt is a splendid one to beholdHewitt is a splendid one to beholdHewitt is a splendid one to beholdHewitt is a splendid one to beholdHewitt is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
more later
What about me?
It isn't fair.
I've lost my place and I want my share.
CAN'T YOU SEEEEEEEEEE?!?...

(That's all I know )

"One hour of thinking is better than 70 years of divine service."
- Muhammad

Viva la TITO!
Hewitt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Jun 2003, 15:08   #556
Lady Hawk
Invisible Woman

Quote:
Originally posted by Ur_Quan
With the death of his last enemy, Ur_Quan pauses a moment to take a deep breath and wipe the sweat of his forehead. Walking back a few paces, Ur_Quan collects the shield he had dropped earlier on. This was one of the toughest battles he had been in to, but Ur_Quan was absolutely sure that the experience he gained now would pay off soon and make him a stronger man (OOC- right? yea? please? -OOC).

All of a sudden Ur_Quan remembers the poison that is still coursing through his veins. He needed to find a cure fast. Actually, he needed a whole lot of curing; this battle had cost him nearly everything but his life and left him in a dire situation. He curses the shadows and hoped they'd have a really lousy time in poof land. Ur_Quan looks around for a moment and then he realizes that despite the state of the place he is still inside a temple. Surely he'd find a small healing potion or maybe even a bowl with some leftover holy water if only he'd do a bit of searching around. With that in mind, Ur_Quan starts to examine the interior of the temple, hoping to find something to heal him or that is useful in other ways.

OOC- You said I can only use "cure light wounds" when I'm lightly damaged. So, how much health do I need before I can cast it? -OOC

---------------------------------------------------
STATUS
HP: 3/20 (-2 damage and +1 hp/post)
MP: 10/50
Poisoned for: <specify duration here> -6 rounds
Used: Power Attack (1 per day)
yuo can use the spell anytime i have changed the rules regards to this.

yuo still feel exhausted by the battle and decide to look around the temple.

you begon your search and can see that the place still lies in ruins, you think that yu still not have cleansed the place and that the main source of evil still lurks in the place.

But you can see the sun rising, at least you will have teh light on your side.

You find teh folloiwng

2 potions od cure serious wounds (2d8+4hp)
1 medallion of Astea +5 MD
1 ring of Astea

200 gp

Unread 1 Jun 2003, 15:18   #557
Lady Hawk
Invisible Woman

for Kama

Name: J-Kama-Ka-C
Race: Elf
Class: Priest

Element: Earth

Experiance: 0
Dragon Level: N/A

Level: 1

Hit points: 15
Magic Points: 50

Specific Power:

Spell Casting Level 1
Knowledge religion
Knowledge Arcana
Identify Common Magic Item

Skills
Healing
Read
Write
use staff
use mace
use shield
use light armour
use medium armour

Spells -

Lvl 1

Cure Minor Wounds - 5 mp - duration instant - cures 1-4 hp

Detect Magic - 5mp - duration 1rnd per level - range 10ft - can detect any magic source withn 10ft

Light - 5 mp - duration 1 hour per level - casts a soft glowing orb of light that lights upto 10ft

Resistance - 10mp - duration 1 hour per level - this creates a magical barrier that protects against elemental attacks

air
earth
fire
water
light
dark
electric

for a limited period of time - it will not stop all the damage just some.

Attack: 5
Defence: 5
Magic Attack: 5
Magic Defence: 10

Speed: 5
Evasion: 30
Magic Evasion: 20

Clothes
Robe
Sandals
Chunky Wooden Staff
Pouch (100gp)
Backpack (2/10)
Bedroll
Tinder box

Short history: None! Kama wakes up laying somewhere close to Fluffie, but not "that close". Suffering from amnesia as well, there are some (dead) orcs surrounding him as well!

(If that's allowed... Just like my character )
(If "History" is allowed, it's obvious Kama's starting location is Wheat Fields as well )
(Oh, and I post this because the git is too lazy to do it himself.. Hehe )

Unread 1 Jun 2003, 15:22   #558
Lady Hawk
Invisible Woman

Quote:
Originally posted by Fluffie
Wheat Fields. Where else... And please, let me wake up in that grassy field? Perhaps with some dead orcs around me? And a club laying near my head, indicating it was used for a severe "head banging" ? Please, please, pleeeease?

Oh, and a reworked, more nicely looking character here. I 'reworked' the stats, as I seemed to have used 100 points instead of 80 points (thanks Kama )...

Name:
unknown

Race:
Human

Appearance:
Fluffy hair (like mine, if you want to know how fluffy 'fluffy' is, ask for picture), pretty, way pretty face of course, with usually a smile on it. Brown eyes and strong, athletically built body - knightly looking (especially while wearing armour). See Inventory for clothing, is about 1.90 metres tall.

Class:
Knight (lvl 1)

Aligntment:
Neutral

Experiance/Dragon Level:
0/0

Element:
Light
Divine Blade (this causes the character's weapon to become bathed with light causing extra damage and x2 damage against evul creatures)

Stats:
Hit Points - 30
Magic Points – 0

Attack - 30
Defence - 20
Magic Attack - 5
Magic Defence – 5

Speed - 5
Evasion - 10
Magic Evasion - 5

Skills:
Wear Light Armour
Wear Medium Armour
Wear Heavy Armour
Use War Axe
Use Mace
Use Broadsword
Use Lance
Use Dagger
Use Shield (all types)
Heraldry
Ettiquette
Courtly Graces
Minor Tambourine Skills

Special:
Knights Code of Honur (break this and the character just becomes a fighter)

Inventory:
Clothes (blue, loose fitting shirt, brown, again loose fitting trousers, held up by a leather, black belt)
(black) Boots
(red, cape like) Cloak
Dread Dark Tambourine of Fluffiness
Broadsword
Wooden roundshield (1 metre in diametre)
1 Light Warhorse
Pouch (100 gp)
1 set of (shiny silvery) Chain Mail Armour
Backpack (2/10)
Bedroll
Tinder box
ok you little ball of fluff

Unread 1 Jun 2003, 15:28   #559
Lady Hawk
Invisible Woman

fluffie/Kama teh lazy git according to fluffie

you both wake up on a hill near the small village of Wheatfields that lies to the south.

how you got here you cannot remember and all you know is that you are both bloodied and wounded. there are 5 orcs that lie dead on the floor and there is a club nearby that Fluffie seems to have used

Kama also lies nearby but is just coming round.

why you were attacked you cannot remeber.

Unread 1 Jun 2003, 15:34   #560
Lady Hawk
Invisible Woman

Quote:
Originally posted by Talos
Character
Name: Talos (De'Ustooth)
Race: Moredhel

Alignment: Neutral
Class: Fighter

Element: Darkness

History: A quiet moredhel child with strange tatoo's covering the length and breadth of his body and of an unknown birth was taken into the family of De'Ustooth. This act was strange by default as compassion and kindness are not qualities that the Moredhel are known for. The Female who had chosen to have him join the family as her Son was not to be questioned. It was led to believe that the high priestess had seen into the boys future, seeing a path of Power before him; wether these rumours were true could never be prooved. The family he served as a son was powerful and controlled much of there underground home and Talos was deadly and quick with the Sword he was quickly entered into the ranks of the fighters guild. He had lived in this less then iydelic servitude until a fearful day, his first outing with a warband. He had faltered failing to strike down an innocent human child before him weeping at her mothers death. He was challenged to defend his actions by his comanding officer. When he replied that he felt it was wrong he was beaten and not even the high priestess could defend him from what followed. Talos was named in moredhel tounge "He Who Trembled." Talos's upbringing and the dark tatoos became his curse as he was reduced to nothing but a mere thing for moredhels abuse. Talos fled his underground home quietly when he realised he was likely to be thrown to the spiders. He stole all that he could weapons, money deciding never to return to his hated home. After suffering 6 months of abuse he found his resolve had hardened and now although alone he knew he was different and decided to seek the meaning of these Tatoo's covering his body. He had begun his search heading for a small village nearby not knowing what to expect or how to be greeted.

Appearance: 5' 11" tall lightly built but muscular for an edhel, Long Dusky silver hair platted and hidden under a simple cloak. The black cloak hung off well formed shoulders and his black embroided (stolen) Leather armour was as dark as any crevice that it would be nesscecary for him to hide in. His black skin was betrayed by beautiful light gray tatoo's covering his body including his face, each one seemed to be alive written in some strange magical language of old.

Experiance: 0
Dragon Level: 0

Current Location: Wheat Fields

Stats

HP: 30
MP: 0

Attack: 18
Defence: 8
Magic Attack: 0
Magic Defence: 8
Speed: 20
Evasion: 14
Magic Evasion: 14

Skills:

use light armour
use medium armour
use heavy armour
use shield
use long sword
use bow
use dagger

Power Attack (+1 damage - uses 1 per day)

racial skills

Dark vision 100ft
Sign Language

Equipment
Moredhel Longsword (Stolen)
Moredhel Dagger (Stolen)
Dark Weatherproof Cloak
Black Leather (Stolen)
backpack 0/10 items:
bedroll
tinder box
Money Pouch: 100 gp (Stolen)

Unread 1 Jun 2003, 15:46   #561
Lady Hawk
Invisible Woman

Quote:
Originally posted by Jesse
Pulls the captain by his collar in firm and alluring way. Points to the horse, "Saddle up little boy".
Jonas gives jesse a pat on the bum and jumps up. Jesse jumps up behind him, making sure to leave no room between her and him. In her sweet little inocent voice she rests her head on his shoulder and continues: "Lead the wway captain, lets see if you can make time fly, tonight is almost too unbarable to wait for..."
the capt looks at you and pulls you closer giving you a long deep snog.

he then pulls you up and you ride off, in the direction that of the bandits.

Some time later you can see the smoke from some camp fires, in an area that there should be none.

CJ - well my love it looks like that we may have found them.

As you ride closer you can see that whoever it is has camped in a valley between two hills.

Leavinf the horse you make your way closer and can see the enterance to the camp.

It looks more like a permanent residence than a camp - it is also reminiecent of a Fortified camp - you reckon there must be at least 30 bandits held within.

the gate is gaurded by 4 Bandits. they are all Edhel

Unread 1 Jun 2003, 15:56   #562
Lady Hawk
Invisible Woman

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: hewitt

Quote:
Originally posted by Hewitt
ooc: What stats?

Hewitt
Hp: 11/20
Mp: 10/10

Myleen
Hp: 20/20
Mp: 75/140
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

*As Hewitt's sword plunges deep within the creatures flesh everything seems to happen at once. As he struggles to hang on to the hilt of his longsword a fireball flies mere inches past him, the heat so intense that it singes the hair on the back of his neck and causes him to cry out. He doesn't see the ball of flame hit the summoners or even hear their cries but he certainly catches a glimpse of the new arrivals on the battle field as the GORGON starts trying to shake Hewitt off.*

Not my problem, not my problem, not my problem...

*Hanging on for dear life, Hewitt ducks and weaves as the GORGON begins takes lashing out at him. The effort of holding onto the sword causes him to sweat profusely and despite the obvious pain the sudden movements are causing to the GORGON it doesn't stop.*

I must do something to end this...

*Still holding on, Hewitt waits for the right moment and plants his feet firmly on the ground. Using the extra leverage he begins to twist and jiggle the longsword around trying to damage as many internal organs as possible. Deep down, Hewitt hopes to hit the heart soon; Nearly spent with the effort of staying alive he doesn't know how much more he can take.*

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Myleen winced at the closeness of her attack but the desired results come about as the fireball hits the group of summoners. Even from where she is standing she hears the agonising screams of pain as the flames wash over the distant figures. However, elanation soon turns to dismay as two new monsterous figures emerge from the flames. Roaring loudly they rush off to look for blood, leaving the four charred summoners to continue their dirty work.*

Oh no you don't, IREBALLFAY!!!

*Letting rip with another fireball, Myleen angles it to go over the struggle between the GORGON and Hewitt to come down on top of the summoners once again.*

Surely this will finish them off... surely...
you begin to become desperate and using the skillds of a bron fighrter you grasp the hilt with all your might and "jiggle" it around a bit.

Myleen pisses her self laughing at you battleing the demon and wiggling your sword around in a desperat and fluffie style manner

she then casts yet another fireball at the summoners

the gaurds continue the battle,but seem to be losing

BATTLE ORDER

You - 1 hp damage

Myleen

4 Gaurds (human, leather armour, swords, bows, 12 arrows)

1 - dead
2 - dead
3 - moderatly Injured
4 - moderatly Injured

The Enemy

4 Summoners (Drakken)

1 - dead
2 - dead
3 - dead
4 - dead

2 Deamons similar to those you have fought.

1 GORGON - its gaze can turn people to stone - heavily injured

Cornugon deamons

Unread 1 Jun 2003, 15:59   #563
Lady Hawk
Invisible Woman

Zappa - level up

+ 15 hp

+ 20 Mp

Miranda

Level 8

Hp 120
Mp - 0

Skills

Use Bow
Use dagger
Use Staff
Use Light Armour
Use Long Sword
Use Short Sword

Farshot
Point Blank shot
Double shot
Attack of opportunity
Sniper
Critical strike - bow

Unread 1 Jun 2003, 16:00   #564
Lady Hawk
Invisible Woman

urqan

level up

+1 level

+10 hp

+10 mp

Unread 1 Jun 2003, 19:42   #565
Talos
A Short Term Drifter

Talos is an unknown quantity at this point
*Traveling just after darkness had fallen, he moves on towards the small village. Keeping his wits about him he trys not to be seen by anyone or anything. The darkness envelops him, until a couple of street laterns infront of the tavern betray his prescence. The lights are still burning brightly inside, and the clamour sugested that the patrons were still busy drinking. Talos reaches forth towards the handle of the door, his heart rate quickening as he opens it and enters. His cloak's hood hiding the features of his face he enters and slowly makes his way to the bar avoiding peoples stares and waits to be served.*
Unread 2 Jun 2003, 11:25   #566
adam
The Oldbie Newbie

adam has a spectacular aura aboutadam has a spectacular aura about
LH I beileve that you forgot my reply, if not thank i apoligise

Wizards First Rule- People Are Stupid
Quoted by the first Wizard Zorrander

Defender of the RP forums against the GD invasion September the 19th 2003
adam is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Jun 2003, 17:53   #567
Lady Hawk
Invisible Woman

replies riday

Unread 5 Jun 2003, 13:31   #568
Flik

Flik is infamous around these partsFlik is infamous around these partsFlik is infamous around these parts
Quote:
Kb1 - Woohooo we get to slaughter our comrades and the great magic god Flik can use his great ju-ju on them....zzzzzztttttzzzzz the die

Kb2 - woohoo great ju-ju, ah way ah way ah ju-ju....zzzzzzttttzzzzzz they die

soon you set off on the journey and they lead you to teh Kobold Caves some distance away.

they telly you there are 15 other kobolds and the kobold cheif a MEDUSAE.
Sry LH, i thought i replied...

"Ok men, heres the plan. You to charge in there yelling that you got attacked by an a giant or somthing, even a DRAGON. Tell them how it devoured your men and its on it's way here, and you need there help. Than charge into the forest with the rest of them, tell your captain that you should split up. Ive lived ibn forests most my life, so this should be easy. Get them spread a little and than plunge your knives into there stomachs. They should be confused, if theres two lunge another in his stomach. if all goes well than we should win easy. Mow ill be hiding up in this tree. ill launch thunder storms at there main force so they'll attack me. When the medusae tries to petrify me ill use this shiny rock to deflect here glare back at her."

Flik pulls out his ruby to show the two. they look on with awe.

"If all goes well guys...the great magic god flik will reward you personally. By the way, don't look into the medusae's eyes, theyll petrify you."
"after you take out the kabolds in your group, and the medusae's stoned, i want you to stay out of the fight. Now when i climb trhe tree go to your task..im sorry you have to kill your friends.

------------------------------------------------

Name: Flik
Race: edhel
Class: Mage

HP: 10
MP: 50

Specific Power:

Skills:
Detect Magic
SpellCraft
Read Magic
Scroll Use

Magic Attack: 25

Speed: 15
Evasion: 10
Magic Evasion: 10

Element: Thunder

Level 1 spells
Shock Storm - mp 10 - shock storm causes a whirlwind of electricity in a local area (10ft diameter) - dur 1 rnd per level
Shock bolt - mp 5 - causes a jolt of electricity to leap from caster to target - dur instant
Titan strenght - mp 10 - gives caster strenght of a giant - dur 1 turn (10 rnds) per level
Magic Eye - mp 20 - enhances the casters perception and gives long range sight (far sight 1 mile) - dur 1 rnd per level
Mana Shield minor - mp 20 - this creates a shield of energy around the casterit attempts to block long range and short range missile attacks but not melee attacks. - dur 1 rnd per level

Equipment:
clothes
boots, shoes, sandals
weapon of choice (Gnarled Oak Staff, 5"11, Green Emerald Enchanted With Lightning Hinged at the top)(See History For Detailse)
1 set of leather armour
backpack
bedroll
tinder box
robe
pouch
170 gp
Red Ruby, given by queen of rvayne(Unkown Magical properties, once belonged to an archmage)
1 map showing the location of the Kobold Lair
4 daggers
4 short swords
12 Darts
1 pot of dart poison (enough for 6 darts)

The only soverien you can allow to rule you is reason.
Deserve victory.
Flik is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Jun 2003, 15:34   #569
Hewitt
The Aussie Dragon

Hewitt is a splendid one to beholdHewitt is a splendid one to beholdHewitt is a splendid one to beholdHewitt is a splendid one to beholdHewitt is a splendid one to beholdHewitt is a splendid one to beholdHewitt is a splendid one to behold
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: hewitt

Quote:
you begin to become desperate and using the skillds of a bron fighrter you grasp the hilt with all your might and "jiggle" it around a bit.

Myleen pisses her self laughing at you battleing the demon and wiggling your sword around in a desperat and fluffie style manner

she then casts yet another fireball at the summoners

the gaurds continue the battle,but seem to be losing

BATTLE ORDER

You - 1 hp damage

Myleen

1 - dead
2 - dead
3 - moderatly Injured
4 - moderatly Injured

The Enemy

4 Summoners (Drakken)

1 - dead
2 - dead
3 - dead
4 - dead

1 GORGON - its gaze can turn people to stone - heavily injured

Cornugon deamons

ooc: HEH

Hewitt
Hp: 10/20

Myleen
Mp: 45/140

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Holding on for dear life as a GORGON throws him about has it thrashs in agony is not Hewitt's idea of a good day. Neither was being covered in a mess of dirt and blood. Nor is it being laughed at for that matter.*

IS MY PAIN AMUSING YOU WOMAN!?!?!

*Growling under his breath after being once again pounded into the ground, Hewitt wonders how long it will be before this creature dies - more so how much more of this he can take. Lunging blindly for a better grip, Hewitt accidently grabs at the now hideous wound in the GORGON's side and thanks to another attempted bodyslam, finds himself upto to his armpits in the most revolting mix of blood, pus and gore. Hewitt almost throws up.*

ACK!

*Ignoring the howls of pain from the creature, Hewitt holds back the bile threatening to rush up his throat and decides to do his best to end the misery of both the creature and his own. Moving his arms about inside the creature frantically he grabs hold of anything that feels important and begins to rip them out one by one. The sight is a disgusting one, but effective (ooc: Right!?) as one by one the GORGON loses all of it's internal organs.*

(My apollogies for the gruesome nature of the above

)

*The rage-induced yell from Hewitt increases Myleens mirth to a point where she is laughing to the point of tears. However, when she sees the young fighter almost lunge head first into the creature - literally - it is all too much and she turns away from the sight in an attempt to come back to her senses.*

Oh my...

*It works with sudden alarity for the new sight presented to her is not a pleasant one. Four deamons now fight the human guards and only two of the former are still standing. Snatched from mirth by urgency, Myleen's mind begins to clock over at an accelerated rate as she quickly considers the order of spells she should cast. In the end she decides to first bring the attention of at least one of the deamons onto her by casting a shock bolt, followed quickly by a titan strength spell and a talon of flames spell. That would not leave her with much in the magic department but hopefully Hewitt should be out of his mess by then and the two of them might be able to over power the remaining deamons.*

HOCKSAY OLTBAY!!!

*Not pausing to witness the effect of the electricity that just leaped from her outstretched hand, Myleen quickly moves onto the next spell, saying the incantation as quickly as clarity would allow.*

ITANTAY TRENGHSAY!!!

*There was no physical bulking up of any kind. No visible increase in muscle mass what-so-ever however, Myleen could feel the effects of the spell. Life itself seemed to pour into her body, deep down into her very soul. All tiredness disappeared and she felt like she could run like a horse for many a mile. Shaking herself from the intense feelings, Myleen worked on the last spell she would cast before charging into battle with the retched creatures of the abyss.*

ALONTAY FOSAY LAMEFAY!!!

*The sudden flare as her very hands burst into long streams of flame was almost blinding but they soon died down to a steady read-orange glow. Myleen could just make out the draconic claws now extending from her hands through the fire.*

Cool.

*With out further hesitation, Myleen run as fast as she could towards the nearest deamon to bring the holy might of Astea upon him.*

"One hour of thinking is better than 70 years of divine service."
- Muhammad

Viva la TITO!
Hewitt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Jun 2003, 22:16   #570
J-Kama-Ka-C
Held Back

J-Kama-Ka-C is on a distinguished road
(Filling in for Fluff until he's back)

*Eventually stirring (lazy as he apparently is ) and sitting himself up on the hill, with an aching head, he looks around and wonders what that awful smell is...

"Ugh... what, where... and who is that ragged excuse for a knight..."

*Kama was considering that might be the source of the smell, he certainly didn't appear to wash much, but then he catches sight of his own robes. It appeared something 'messy' had been going the day/night before.

*Wondering what time it was, he stoops to pick up his staff, or what he assumed to be his staff, it didn't seem to belong to any of the orcs, or at least they wouldn't be needing it. Then approaches the 'fluffie' looking guy with the Tambourine

"Ah good to see you're awake... I wasn't about to drag you back to town myself"

*Kama helps him to his feet, muttering slightly to himself and started off down the hill, in the direction of what appears to be the nearest village/farm

"I'm...er... hmm, well I am the earth priest... well my name's not important, and you are..?"

*His new friend appeared to be similarly stumped for memory

"Well lets not waste any more time with those fellows... *motioning to what he presumed to be the previous owner of the clubs*... got to find somewhere proper to rest... and eat"

*Painfully aware of the grumblings of his own stomach as well as the aquantance's

Last edited by J-Kama-Ka-C; 7 Jun 2003 at 17:23.
J-Kama-Ka-C is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Jun 2003, 15:13   #571
Ur_Quan
some induhvidual

Ur_Quan is a jewel in the roughUr_Quan is a jewel in the roughUr_Quan is a jewel in the roughUr_Quan is a jewel in the rough
character update

Quote:
urqan

level up

+1 level

+10 hp

+10 mp

For your convenience (and mine) I posted this character update, and thanks for the level.

Name: Ur_Quan
Race: human (male)
Class: fighter
Subclass: paladin
Level: 2
Experience: a little now
Dragon Level: not yet

Hit points (hp) - 30
Magic Points (mp) - 60
Specific Power - not yet

Attack: 20
Defence: 21
Magic Attack: 2
Magic Defence: 4 +5
Speed: 16
Evasion: 12
Magic Evasion: 5
Element: Earth

Skills
Wear light Armour
wear medium Armour
wear heavy armour
use shield
use morning star
use longsword
Power Attack (allows x2 damage - 1 per day)

Paladin abilities
Lay on Hands - like cure light wounds - 1 per day
Turn Undead like a priest

Spells
Level 1 Priest Magic

Holy Strike - 10mp - duration 1 rnd per level - adds +10 to hit evil creatures for a period of time

Bless - 10mp - duration 1 rnd per level - causes the caster to create a number of effects that include a protective barrier of divine energy.
+1 to all saves
+1 to attacks

Cure light wounds - 10mp - cures light wounds.

Equipment:
clothes (where would I be without these? )
strong leather boots
1 longsword
1 morningstar
1 set of leather armour
1 medium warhorse
1 medallion of Astea (+5 MD)
1 ring of Astea
2 potions of cure serious wounds (2d8+4hp)
bedroll
tinder box
cloak or robe
pouch
220 gp
plus other class related equipment

Background:
Ur_Quan has been trained as a paladin and very few can beat him at anything that involves fighting of any kind or any weapon. Being young and idealistic, Ur_Quan joined the crusades where he fought with zeal, but never neglecting his duties as a holy man. As the years went by and battle after battle was fought, there came the day that Ur_Quan was mortally wounded in the chest. The doctors gave up all hope of saving his life and expected him to be dead before dawn. However, when they entered his tent the next morning, they found Ur_Quan alive and well, and he was packing his belongings, because he said he was going home, for he had "things to do and places to go" as he put it. The doctors were of course baffled by Ur_Quan's miraculous recovery, and they explained it as devine intervention, while others said that he'd made a pact with the devil. Whatever the case may be, Ur_Quan had changed and he is no longer able to seperate good from evil or evil from good as some people are still trying to find out...

Last edited by Ur_Quan; 7 Jun 2003 at 15:28.
Ur_Quan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Jun 2003, 16:13   #572
[IV-CL]Zappa
grote boze rocker

[IV-CL]Zappa is infamous around these parts[IV-CL]Zappa is infamous around these parts[IV-CL]Zappa is infamous around these parts
Fighter (forest ranger)
A warrior who works in harmony with nature in an attempt to protect it. They are more stealthy and more related to making a quick clean backstab to deal with foes. But the major disadvantage is the armours they are limited to studded leather/leather at the most and only the finest chain mail, otherwise they would find it very hard to be stealthy at all clanking around in full platemail. A good warrior in any sort of jungle/forest (including urban jungle/crypts) and not so good in open areas due to the lack of places to hide in the shadows. Unless of course its night to state the obvious.
Level - (6)
Experiance ()

Dragon Level - 1

Hit points (hp) - 95
Magic Points (mp) - 75

Specific Power -

Move silently
Sense Others
Use Bow
Use Short Sword
Tracking
use hand axe
Wear light armour
Animal Affinity
First Aid

Attack 20+10
Defence 20+5
Magic Attack 0
Magic Defence 5

Speed 25
Evasion 10+25
Magic Evasion 0

level 1 spells

to target - dur instant

turn (10 rnds) per level

Earth - Tracking - allows the user to track creatures that are not normally trackable also alows a chance to track some invisible creatures

clothes
arrows
quivers for each
backpack
leather armour
leather helm
iron shod staff
spear
Dagger + 2 damage
Dagger + 3 to hit
1 set of leather armour
bedroll
tinder box
cloak or robe
pouch
125 gp
Bow(self)
2 sets of Battle Robes (+5 Magic Defence/ +5 Magic Evasion/ +1 Acid Resistance/ +1 Fire resistance)
2 Books of Spells
2 light warhorses
5 ponies
6xChainmail
6xShield
6xLong Sword
6xDagger
2xChainmail
2xUnholy symbol
2xShield
2xMace
2xSilk Armour
2xRobes
2xStaff of Fire

Miranda

Level 8

Hp 120
Mp - 0

Skills

Use Bow
Use dagger
Use Staff
Use Light Armour
Use Long Sword
Use Short Sword

Farshot
Point Blank shot
Double shot
Attack of opportunity
Sniper
Critical strike - bow

short sword
bow
arrows
other class related equipment

Sakra says:
Unread 7 Jun 2003, 16:47   #573
Ur_Quan
some induhvidual

Ur_Quan is a jewel in the roughUr_Quan is a jewel in the roughUr_Quan is a jewel in the roughUr_Quan is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
yuo can use the spell anytime i have changed the rules regards to this.

yuo still feel exhausted by the battle and decide to look around the temple.

you begon your search and can see that the place still lies in ruins, you think that yu still not have cleansed the place and that the main source of evil still lurks in the place.

But you can see the sun rising, at least you will have teh light on your side.

You find teh folloiwng

2 potions od cure serious wounds (2d8+4hp)
1 medallion of Astea +5 MD
1 ring of Astea

OOC- I have some questions, again...
- When I gain a level, does that automatically restore all my hp and mp to their maximum value, does it cure all negative spells and effects (such as, oh, I dunno, let's say poison, for instance ) and does it restore all the 1/day abilities that I have used (like my precious power attack)?
- The healing potions heal "2d8+4hp" of damage, I take it that stands for 4hp and a random number of hp that lies between 2 and 8?
- Every turn, I can do 1 offensive and 1 defensive action and cast a spell. Does drinking a potion or using an ability use up any of these actions or are they some 4th kind of special action?
- The ring that I found, does it have any magic properties, or is that something I don't know yet?
- Magic attack, does this only affect spells, or is it additional attack that is added to my normal melee attack? Same question for magic defense.
- Is it possible to wear multiple medallions or amulets and rings at the same time? -OOC

Ur_Quan looked at his findings. He was especially pleased with the healing potions for they would serve him well on the long road ahead. Next, he examined the jewellery he had found, a medallion and a ring. He had seen this kind of medallion before and could identify it as being a medallion of Astea. It was rumoured to enhance its bearer's magical protection. The properties of the ring were unknown to him, but since they matched those on the amulet, Ur_Quan thought that maybe the two were part of a set.

As he clasped on the medallion and slipped the ring on his finger (it sure was a pretty thing), Ur_Quan noticed that there was sunlight coming through the open door into the temple's hallway. Apparently he had fought and sought the entire night, no wonder he was tired now. Feeling that the evil that had defiled the temple and the graveyard was still present and that it was thus not safe to fall asleep, Ur_Quan overcame his weariness and thought of his next move. Cleansing the temple now, before he had overcome the rest of the evil, would be pointless. Then, he remembered the colourful lights he had seen dancing in the graveyard the day before and he decided that it'd be a good idea to explore the graveyard and look for possible tracks or other clues that might enlighten him as to what precisely was going on around here. Now that dawn had come, things would certainly be a lot less dangerous. With that in mind, Ur_Quan walked towards the temple's backdoor and still weary of possible traps, he used his sword to push the door open.

STATUS
HP: 4/30 or ??/30
MP: 10/60 or ??/60
Poisoned for: <specify duration here> -7 rounds
200 gp [/b][/quote]
Unread 8 Jun 2003, 12:44   #574
[IV-CL]Zappa
grote boze rocker

2d8 = 2 8sides dice, so a number between 2 and 16

Sakra says:
Unread 8 Jun 2003, 17:34   #575
Lady Hawk
Invisible Woman

Quote:
Originally posted by adam
*adam mounts R'starg *You be friend i see but i have somthing very important to do , If you need my help i shall be at (The place where i am to deliver the news of hexis to)so farewell and god speed on your journey *Adam zooms off to the city*

Our fligiht plan is we travel until R'starg wishes to stop then we stop, and then we fly when he is ready
the gaurd looks at you and does a double take

What.....You mean you will not help us.....?

With that he looks at you in total disgust and walks away, the other gaurds also turn away muttering about cowards and all mouth and no action.

You soon leave them behind as you once more continue your journey

Unread 8 Jun 2003, 17:43   #576
Lady Hawk
Invisible Woman

Quote:
Originally posted by [IV-CL]Zappa
found

2 light warhorses
5 ponies

6xChainmail
6xShield
6xLong Sword
6xDagger

2xChainmail
2xUnholy symbol
2xShield
2xMace

we load the ponies with weapons, and some food and stuff, get on the light warhorses

Fighter (forest ranger)
Level - (5)
Experiance ()

Dragon Level - 1

Hit points (hp) - 80
Magic Points (mp) - 55

Specific Power -

Move silently
Sense Others
Use Bow
Use Short Sword
Tracking
use hand axe
Wear light armour
Animal Affinity
First Aid

Attack 20+10
Defence 20+5
Magic Attack 0
Magic Defence 5

Speed 25
Evasion 10+25
Magic Evasion 0

level 1 spells

to target - dur instant

turn (10 rnds) per level

clothes
arrows
quivers for each
backpack
leather armour
leather helm
iron shod staff
spear
Dagger + 2 damage
Dagger + 3 to hit
1 set of leather armour
bedroll
tinder box
cloak or robe
pouch
125 gp
Bow(self)
2 Books of Spells
2 light warhorses
5 ponies
6xChainmail
6xShield
6xLong Sword
6xDagger
2xChainmail
2xUnholy symbol
2xShield
2xMace
2xSilk Armour
2xRobes
2xStaff of Fire

with this, I leave for the slaver encampment, Miranda and me both seated on a light warhorse. (if you could, plz give me Miranda's stats again, I seem to have lost them) on the way, we discuss on how we'll take care of those slavers, and what we'll do afterwards. We also look trough the equipment we've got, and decide which is best. We'll stop on the way to don that
you gather teh stuff and place in teh warhorses and teh ponies and then you set off on your journey.

along teh way you discuss yer plans to take on teh slavers, Miranda suggests a plan that would be daring and sneaky - teh type of plan that you like teh best.

she suggests that she poses as a slave master and you strip off and pretend to be a slave that is going to be bought at the market as a "sex/breeding type" slave - as they are the ones that fetch teh most money and this way you may be able to find out who teh main slavers are and then take them out like so many zombies.

Unread 8 Jun 2003, 17:49   #577
Lady Hawk
Invisible Woman

Quote:
Originally posted by Crazyboy
"Hello Master Dwarfs. I am the fantasitcally brilliant Bard Fluffie, and this here, is my dear companion, Tinuva, who had a slight accident at that tower yonder over there about two days away. Anyway, we are in search of a healer. Care to point us in the right direction and I'll sing you a song for free prehaps?"
teh dwarves look at you and then the bard called fluffie then they talk amongst themselves.

they seem to come to a deseicion and allow you into teh city. the gaurds lead you to teh foreign sector where you are shown to the doors of teh healing house.

there you are looked at by a human healer and she begins teh healing process - this will take 1 day (24 hours) - and cosy 50gp.

Unread 8 Jun 2003, 17:54   #578
[IV-CL]Zappa
grote boze rocker

Quote:
you gather teh stuff and place in teh warhorses and teh ponies and then you set off on your journey.

along teh way you discuss yer plans to take on teh slavers, Miranda suggests a plan that would be daring and sneaky - teh type of plan that you like teh best.

she suggests that she poses as a slave master and you strip off and pretend to be a slave that is going to be bought at the market as a "sex/breeding type" slave - as they are the ones that fetch teh most money and this way you may be able to find out who teh main slavers are and then take them out like so many zombies.
*suggests she does the stripping, but agrees eighter way*

Sakra says:
Unread 8 Jun 2003, 17:55   #579
Lady Hawk
Invisible Woman

Quote:
Originally posted by Talos
*Traveling just after darkness had fallen, he moves on towards the small village. Keeping his wits about him he trys not to be seen by anyone or anything. The darkness envelops him, until a couple of street laterns infront of the tavern betray his prescence. The lights are still burning brightly inside, and the clamour sugested that the patrons were still busy drinking. Talos reaches forth towards the handle of the door, his heart rate quickening as he opens it and enters. His cloak's hood hiding the features of his face he enters and slowly makes his way to the bar avoiding peoples stares and waits to be served.*
you make your way into the tavern. the place is not as busy as you first thought.

you walk up to the bar, you can see that a young girl is stood behind the bar, she looks at you - she is human with black hair and green eyes.

'Ello Darlin' wots yer posion? and you seem new 'ere, wots yer name and wot you doin' here then?

she smiles a big grin at you

Unread 8 Jun 2003, 17:56   #580
Lady Hawk
Invisible Woman

Quote:
Originally posted by adam
LH I beileve that you forgot my reply, if not thank i apoligise
done

Unread 8 Jun 2003, 18:00   #581
Lady Hawk
Invisible Woman

Quote:
Originally posted by Flik
Sry LH, i thought i replied...

"Ok men, heres the plan. You to charge in there yelling that you got attacked by an a giant or somthing, even a DRAGON. Tell them how it devoured your men and its on it's way here, and you need there help. Than charge into the forest with the rest of them, tell your captain that you should split up. Ive lived ibn forests most my life, so this should be easy. Get them spread a little and than plunge your knives into there stomachs. They should be confused, if theres two lunge another in his stomach. if all goes well than we should win easy. Mow ill be hiding up in this tree. ill launch thunder storms at there main force so they'll attack me. When the medusae tries to petrify me ill use this shiny rock to deflect here glare back at her."

Flik pulls out his ruby to show the two. they look on with awe.

"If all goes well guys...the great magic god flik will reward you personally. By the way, don't look into the medusae's eyes, theyll petrify you."
"after you take out the kabolds in your group, and the medusae's stoned, i want you to stay out of the fight. Now when i climb trhe tree go to your task..im sorry you have to kill your friends.

------------------------------------------------

Name: Flik
Race: edhel
Class: Mage

HP: 10
MP: 50

Specific Power:

Skills:
Detect Magic
SpellCraft
Read Magic
Scroll Use

Magic Attack: 25

Speed: 15
Evasion: 10
Magic Evasion: 10

Element: Thunder

Level 1 spells
Shock Storm - mp 10 - shock storm causes a whirlwind of electricity in a local area (10ft diameter) - dur 1 rnd per level
Shock bolt - mp 5 - causes a jolt of electricity to leap from caster to target - dur instant
Titan strenght - mp 10 - gives caster strenght of a giant - dur 1 turn (10 rnds) per level
Magic Eye - mp 20 - enhances the casters perception and gives long range sight (far sight 1 mile) - dur 1 rnd per level
Mana Shield minor - mp 20 - this creates a shield of energy around the casterit attempts to block long range and short range missile attacks but not melee attacks. - dur 1 rnd per level

Equipment:
clothes
boots, shoes, sandals
weapon of choice (Gnarled Oak Staff, 5"11, Green Emerald Enchanted With Lightning Hinged at the top)(See History For Detailse)
1 set of leather armour
backpack
bedroll
tinder box
robe
pouch
170 gp
Red Ruby, given by queen of rvayne(Unkown Magical properties, once belonged to an archmage)
1 map showing the location of the Kobold Lair
4 daggers
4 short swords
12 Darts
1 pot of dart poison (enough for 6 darts)
OOH now dats a very sneaky plan and dats de type of plan we like

Oh yes

both - Giggle evuly

they look at you and then make their way into the camp screaming that they were attacked by a Giant Eagle, and that it is coming this wat along with its companions.

this causes a commotion in the camp as the rest of the Kobolds flee, the only ones that are left are 3 Kobold Gaurds (elite) and the meduase

M - hmmmm i smell a trap, they are telling lies, there is a plot behind all this.

you 3 search the forest i think we may have something sinister going on

Unread 8 Jun 2003, 18:01   #582
Lady Hawk
Invisible Woman

more later

Unread 8 Jun 2003, 18:31   #583
Talos
A Short Term Drifter

Talos is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
you make your way into the tavern. the place is not as busy as you first thought.

you walk up to the bar, you can see that a young girl is stood behind the bar, she looks at you - she is human with black hair and green eyes.

'Ello Darlin' wots yer posion? and you seem new 'ere, wots yer name and wot you doin' here then?

she smiles a big grin at you
"I am Talos De'... *pauses and sighes* Just, Talos... I will have a pint of your finest ale and a room for the night, I'm in search of work I don't suppose you would know of any going?"

*He watches the Barmaid carefully and stares inquistively from the saftey of the hood covering his face. Everything is new and different from the life he knew he relaxses slightly and sighes once more turning to look across the room*
Unread 9 Jun 2003, 14:51   #584
Lady Hawk
Invisible Woman

Talking non re reply

Quote:
Originally posted by Hewitt
ooc: HEH

Hewitt
Hp: 10/20

Myleen
Mp: 45/140

*Holding on for dear life as a GORGON throws him about has it thrashs in agony is not Hewitt's idea of a good day. Neither was being covered in a mess of dirt and blood. Nor is it being laughed at for that matter.*

IS MY PAIN AMUSING YOU WOMAN!?!?!

*Growling under his breath after being once again pounded into the ground, Hewitt wonders how long it will be before this creature dies - more so how much more of this he can take. Lunging blindly for a better grip, Hewitt accidently grabs at the now hideous wound in the GORGON's side and thanks to another attempted bodyslam, finds himself upto to his armpits in the most revolting mix of blood, pus and gore. Hewitt almost throws up.*

ACK!

*Ignoring the howls of pain from the creature, Hewitt holds back the bile threatening to rush up his throat and decides to do his best to end the misery of both the creature and his own. Moving his arms about inside the creature frantically he grabs hold of anything that feels important and begins to rip them out one by one. The sight is a disgusting one, but effective (ooc: Right!?) as one by one the GORGON loses all of it's internal organs.*

(My apollogies for the gruesome nature of the above

)

*The rage-induced yell from Hewitt increases Myleens mirth to a point where she is laughing to the point of tears. However, when she sees the young fighter almost lunge head first into the creature - literally - it is all too much and she turns away from the sight in an attempt to come back to her senses.*

Oh my...

*It works with sudden alarity for the new sight presented to her is not a pleasant one. Four deamons now fight the human guards and only two of the former are still standing. Snatched from mirth by urgency, Myleen's mind begins to clock over at an accelerated rate as she quickly considers the order of spells she should cast. In the end she decides to first bring the attention of at least one of the deamons onto her by casting a shock bolt, followed quickly by a titan strength spell and a talon of flames spell. That would not leave her with much in the magic department but hopefully Hewitt should be out of his mess by then and the two of them might be able to over power the remaining deamons.*

HOCKSAY OLTBAY!!!

*Not pausing to witness the effect of the electricity that just leaped from her outstretched hand, Myleen quickly moves onto the next spell, saying the incantation as quickly as clarity would allow.*

ITANTAY TRENGHSAY!!!

*There was no physical bulking up of any kind. No visible increase in muscle mass what-so-ever however, Myleen could feel the effects of the spell. Life itself seemed to pour into her body, deep down into her very soul. All tiredness disappeared and she felt like she could run like a horse for many a mile. Shaking herself from the intense feelings, Myleen worked on the last spell she would cast before charging into battle with the retched creatures of the abyss.*

ALONTAY FOSAY LAMEFAY!!!

*The sudden flare as her very hands burst into long streams of flame was almost blinding but they soon died down to a steady read-orange glow. Myleen could just make out the draconic claws now extending from her hands through the fire.*

Cool.

*With out further hesitation, Myleen run as fast as she could towards the nearest deamon to bring the holy might of Astea upon him.*
thats ok nothing like a bit of graphic violence

you reach into the Demon and yank its entrails out all over the place, of course to late you realise that Demons blood is acidic and you take 4hp damage and a permanent scar on yer face and hands.

Myleen continues to cast her spells and then enters combat.

the last of the gaurds die

BATTLE ORDER

You - 4 hp damage

Myleen - 0 hp damage

1 - dead
2 - dead
3 - dead
4 - dead

The Enemy

4 Summoners (Drakken)

1 - dead
2 - dead
3 - dead
4 - dead

1 GORGON - its gaze can turn people to stone - dead

Cornugon deamons

Unread 9 Jun 2003, 14:54   #585
Crazyboy
'Insanity Prevails'

Crazyboy is a splendid one to beholdCrazyboy is a splendid one to beholdCrazyboy is a splendid one to beholdCrazyboy is a splendid one to beholdCrazyboy is a splendid one to beholdCrazyboy is a splendid one to beholdCrazyboy is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
teh dwarves look at you and then the bard called fluffie then they talk amongst themselves.

they seem to come to a deseicion and allow you into teh city. the gaurds lead you to teh foreign sector where you are shown to the doors of teh healing house.

there you are looked at by a human healer and she begins teh healing process - this will take 1 day (24 hours) - and cosy 50gp.
*Tinuva waves bye to the gaurds with the stubby bit of his arm, then manages to get out 50gp and hands them over to teh healer and waits for his arm to grow back. Tinuva sends fluffie out 'on the town' to find some armourers place and get some funkeh armour with the gem they got from that nasty statue*

Quote:
Zen Master Ellis says:
I admit defeat...

Ghetto Master Ellis says:
Heil Crazy!
Crazyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Jun 2003, 15:35   #586
Lady Hawk
Invisible Woman

Fluffie/Kama

Quote:
Originally posted by J-Kama-Ka-C
(Filling in for Fluff until he's back)

*Eventually stirring (lazy as he apparently is ) and sitting himself up on the hill, with an aching head, he looks around and wonders what that awful smell is...

"Ugh... what, where... and who is that ragged excuse for a knight..."

*Kama was considering that might be the source of the smell, he certainly didn't appear to wash much, but then he catches sight of his own robes. It appeared something 'messy' had been going the day/night before.

*Wondering what time it was, he stoops to pick up his staff, or what he assumed to be his staff, it didn't seem to belong to any of the orcs, or at least they wouldn't be needing it. Then approaches the 'fluffie' looking guy with the Tambourine

"Ah good to see you're awake... I wasn't about to drag you back to town myself"

*Kama helps him to his feet, muttering slightly to himself and started off down the hill, in the direction of what appears to be the nearest village/farm

"I'm...er... hmm, well I am the earth priest... well my name's not important, and you are..?"

*His new friend appeared to be similarly stumped for memory

"Well lets not waste any more time with those fellows... *motioning to what he presumed to be the previous owner of the clubs*... got to find somewhere proper to rest... and eat"

*Painfully aware of the grumblings of his own stomach as well as the aquantance's
you look about teh hill and decide to search the corpeses (as fluffie "likes to do things with dead bodies" )

you find teh following

3 Long Swords
3 Suits Leather Armour
2 Clubs
1 Staff
4 Daggers
1 Sling + 30 Bullets
1 Light X-Bow + 20 Bolts
5 sets of clothes
5 sets of boots.

200gp

take what you will

then you set of for the village that you have seen.

You can see a sign it is called Wheatfields. in the town is

Bar/Inn
General Store
Gaurd Tower
Another Tower in spacious Grounds
Stables.

and a collection of family dwellings.

Unread 9 Jun 2003, 15:51   #587
Lady Hawk
Invisible Woman

Quote:
Originally posted by Ur_Quan
OOC- I have some questions, again...
- When I gain a level, does that automatically restore all my hp and mp to their maximum value, does it cure all negative spells and effects (such as, oh, I dunno, let's say poison, for instance ) and does it restore all the 1/day abilities that I have used (like my precious power attack)?
- The healing potions heal "2d8+4hp" of damage, I take it that stands for 4hp and a random number of hp that lies between 2 and 8?
- Every turn, I can do 1 offensive and 1 defensive action and cast a spell. Does drinking a potion or using an ability use up any of these actions or are they some 4th kind of special action?
- The ring that I found, does it have any magic properties, or is that something I don't know yet?
- Magic attack, does this only affect spells, or is it additional attack that is added to my normal melee attack? Same question for magic defense.
- Is it possible to wear multiple medallions or amulets and rings at the same time? -OOC

Ur_Quan looked at his findings. He was especially pleased with the healing potions for they would serve him well on the long road ahead. Next, he examined the jewellery he had found, a medallion and a ring. He had seen this kind of medallion before and could identify it as being a medallion of Astea. It was rumoured to enhance its bearer's magical protection. The properties of the ring were unknown to him, but since they matched those on the amulet, Ur_Quan thought that maybe the two were part of a set.

As he clasped on the medallion and slipped the ring on his finger (it sure was a pretty thing), Ur_Quan noticed that there was sunlight coming through the open door into the temple's hallway. Apparently he had fought and sought the entire night, no wonder he was tired now. Feeling that the evil that had defiled the temple and the graveyard was still present and that it was thus not safe to fall asleep, Ur_Quan overcame his weariness and thought of his next move. Cleansing the temple now, before he had overcome the rest of the evil, would be pointless. Then, he remembered the colourful lights he had seen dancing in the graveyard the day before and he decided that it'd be a good idea to explore the graveyard and look for possible tracks or other clues that might enlighten him as to what precisely was going on around here. Now that dawn had come, things would certainly be a lot less dangerous. With that in mind, Ur_Quan walked towards the temple's backdoor and still weary of possible traps, he used his sword to push the door open.

STATUS
HP: 4/30 or ??/30
MP: 10/60 or ??/60
Poisoned for: <specify duration here> -7 rounds
200 gp
[/b][/quote]

going up a level does not restore spells and hp

as zappa says

no drinking a potion is counted as 1 of your actions up to you if it is a defensive one or the attacking one (defence is best )

if an item has a property i will tell you

Magic attack is the effectifness of spells you cast at people

Magic defence is the chance for you to resist the effects of spells and spell like attacks.

you can wear the following only

1 Amulet
1 Medallion
2 Rings
1 set of boots
1 set of bracers
1 cloak
1 robe /1 set of armour
1 Torc
1 Headband/Helmet
2 earings

You overcome your weariness and make your way into the graveyard and begin the search around. (your abilites that you can use every 24 hours are restored)

you look around and can see that most of the graves have been dug up..... By hand.

this can only mean 1 thing Ghouls the undead that eat flesh living or dead. you look for tracks and see that they lead to the oldest part of the graveyard....

you can see in the daylight an old burial mound and the tracks lead into that area. You count 2 maybe 3 Ghoul tracks

Unread 9 Jun 2003, 15:52   #588
Lady Hawk
Invisible Woman

Quote:
2d8 = 2 8sides dice, so a number between 2 and 16
as zappa says

Unread 9 Jun 2003, 16:30   #589
Lady Hawk
Invisible Woman

The Story Continued

Storyline part 1

meanwhile in the THE HOWLING WASTELANDS OF THE GREAT STEPPES

40 miles north of the CITADEL OF VELAS KORIN.

the adventurers :-

1 Moredhel female Witch Elf
Level 30
Silk Robes
Staff +10
Spell book
amulet of Magic Evade
ring of Magic Attack
quasit familiar

1 Moredhel Fighter
Level 20
Chainmail armour +20
Vorpal Longsword +15
Shield of The Damned

1 Moredhel Cleric
Level 25
Chainmail Armour +10 of Unholiness
Shield +15
Mace of Disruption
Holy Symbol
ring of spell storing
gauntlets of Titan Power

the all look at the door of the cave the have just found....

WE - well is this is

MC - according to the Map we stole .......yes it is

MF - At last we have found his tomb

WE - yes thats right...... so open the door then

MF - bugger off you do it

MC - begins to incant a spell (FIND TRAPS)

she gestures at the door and nothing happens

MC - the door is not trapped

the fighter pushes open the door and they swing open to reveal a long corridor that stretches away into the darkness

the Witch Elf incants a spell and a feint orb of light hovers before her

She draws her weapon and moves forward followed by the fighter who has done the same

the cleric looks at them and then smiles.....

she pulls out an orb

MC - My lord HEXIS we have found the tomb.......

MC - Yes my lord I am sure, the runes on the door that they could not see indicate that this is the tomb of your MASTER

GORGREAL THE DESTROYER - LORD OF WINTER

MC - yes my lord they will be sacrificed

WE - OI you coming or what?????

MF - who were you talking to

the Cleric stares at the fighter......

MC - i was invoking my master DAOS, would you expect me to walk in their without his blessing and protection

MC & WE - look sheepish - no

MC - well as it happens i have also blessed these amulets please wear them

WE - wait let me have a look

the Witch Elf takes the amullets and looks at them as she incants a spell (IDENTIFY)

WE - ok they are legitamte

MC - wry smile - of course they are.... Do you think i would trick you

WE looks at the cleric and walks in

Storyline Part 2

the piles GHAST and GHOUL bodies lie piled up on the floor, the Witch Elf sports an injury on her upper thigh, the Fighter holds his lower hand that has been hurt in the fight. they look around them at the large cavern they now stand in. There must be some 80 bodies lieing around. the orb of light that the Witch elf has cast does not light up the entirity of the cavern it must be hundreds of feet long and hundreds of feet high, all is shrouded in darkness.

Then finaly out of the darkness the cleric appears.

WE - WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN

MF - Yeah we had to fight off these beasts - he then wipes his longsword on the cloth of one of the dead bodies

WE - Well??????

MC - If you must know i was turning some of the undead that we have encounterd one of which was a VAMPYRE.

WE - What??????

MF - ??????

MC - you heard me a vampyre - with that he throws the amullet of the undead lord down on the floor

WE - !!!!!!!

MF - we are sorry

the WE wallks off

MF - you will have to forgive here, she is not the trust worthy type - of course with this mission there is a lot at stake

the MC looks at them as they begin to search the bodies

MC - wry secret smile - hehehehehe if you only knew the truth of the matter my dear soon to be dead friend

with that he turns to follow them

time passes and more combats with the forces of the undead

WE - phew this is getting harder and harder, are you sure this is right. there was nothing mentioned about about these forces in the writings we found

MF - so?

WE - well is this not strange?

MC - so there is a little oposistion. so what?

WE - looks daggers at the MC - not this hard i dont!!!!!

MC - laughs scornfully

MF - look can we just get on with this, time is of the essence

the MF and the WE move off into the dark

the MC lingers back a shadowy figure is seen

? - SSSSSSSS well are we ready

MC - no not yet

? - Hexisssssss will not be pleased

MC - listen S'SNOCKK you had better heed my warnings.....

the MC is thrown against the wall

SS - NO YOU HAD BETTER LISTEN. HEXIS HAS GIVEN ME POWER AND I CAN CRUSH YOU LIKE A WORM. COMPLETE THE TASK AND HURRY.....HEXIS DOES NOT WAIT

with that the MC slumps to the ground as the shadow fades

Storyline Part 3

The MC looks at the darkness around him and sighs.

Looks like this job is getting harder and harder, why did i take this job on..... Power thats what for, HEXIS has promised Power.when his master is returned to the world of HARKUN.

He gets up and then dusts himself off, he looks once more and then follows the other two deeper into the mysterious caves that they have found.

Time passes

WE - I do not like this, not one bit

MF - NOW ... now you come to my way of thinking huh?

WE - Shut up, I have my doubts......

MC - pant....pant......Well shall we continue we have lost the creature now

WE - Tell me what was that creature?

MF - No Idea

MC - according to my religious teachings that was what was called a Revenant. An Edhel or Moredehel that has died and not completed its task or it has been killed and brought back as a gaurdian

MF - ?

WE - so that means we are close to our final goal then, and that the chamber we seek must be around here..... Somewhere?

MC - pulls out a peice of paper ..... - yes here it is

the WE uses the light globe to see the paper that the MC has

WE - so we are .... what.... here

MC - yes

WE - so this corridor then leads us to that...... WHAT is that?

MC - I have no idea what i is, when I found this map i was not told what all the symbols meant

Muwahahahahahahahahaha it means your death and my freedom and elevation to a place of power thats what

WE - Why are you looking at me like that?

MC - its the spell its hurting my eyes....to bright

WE - Oh.....oh well ok then lets continue

As they walk down the corridor each is deep in their own thoughts. Until that is a strange roar is heard by all.

As they move forward the all gasp in horror as they appraoch the final obstacle, that stands before the chamber that they seek. They stand in a cavern some 1000ft across and they cannot see the roof.

the creature facing them is a dread DRACO LICH

Last edited by Lady Hawk; 9 Jun 2003 at 16:45.
Unread 9 Jun 2003, 16:52   #590
Lady Hawk
Invisible Woman

Zappa's Storyline (subplot 1)

HEXIS stands before the crystal ball.

H - so tell me is all in place?

the image in the crystal ball shows a coweld figure its/his/she cannot be seen

? - Yes even now the 2 of them will be soon appraoching the Slavers Market. Soon they will be in our grasp.

H - remebetr that the girl MIRANDA must not be harmed! and that means that your men must not Violate her. the man you van kill.

? - yes but he is skilled and may cause a problem

H - MUST I DO EVERYTHING MYSELF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hexis stands back and begins to incant a spell, the image in the ball looks on in a stance that can only mean fear and awe

the spell takes 30 mins to complete.

In the room with Hexis is a creature straight out of the pages of hell.

It is a Dread PIT FIEND. A Demon of the planes odf hell that are just one step down from a DEMON LORD

PF - AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA who callsssssss meeee

H - I DO

PF - AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA MASTER FORGIVE ME ........

H - Muwahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha Seek out the one called Zappa and kill him

PF - your wish is my command

in the globe the ? looks at Hexis and cowers.......

Last edited by Lady Hawk; 9 Jun 2003 at 16:58.
Unread 9 Jun 2003, 17:05   #591
Lady Hawk
Invisible Woman

Quote:
*suggests she does the stripping, but agrees eighter way*
Miranda looks you and laughs, for the first time since the battles in DELPTON.

you both have a lighter air as you make your way to where the remaining slavers are. and as you approach true to his wod you can see the 15 slavers are all camped up. they seem to be laughing and joking and enjoying an evening meal.

you notice that there are 3 caravans all fully loaded with newly caught people - Slaves - some 60 of them all men and children.

some of the women slaves are being used for ..... "entertainment"

2 gaurds look up and see you coming and appraoch you.

G1 - Ok who are you......

G2 - coo that man looks really strong and muscular..... i fancy a bit of him

the gaurd looks at you and winks.

Unread 9 Jun 2003, 17:16   #592
[IV-CL]Zappa
grote boze rocker

*looks at G2 sharply, then at Miranda, and back at the guard. as he moves passed, Zappa suddonly lashes out, and throws his chains around the guard's neck, and pulls, whispering in the guard's ear:

"I may be a slave, but not gay"

before pulling harder, as hard as he can, and breaking his neck, then allowing Miranda to slap him gently-like with the whip*

Sakra says:
Unread 9 Jun 2003, 17:27   #593
Lady Hawk
Invisible Woman

Adams Failure - Hexis Victory Part 1

the Castle Ravayne Gaurds land near to where they suspect the Bandits to be.

Each is cautious as they draw their weapons.

they move closer to the camp and then they launch a surprise attack. Each gaurd does his best, ad then they realise that they have been tricked.

the Bandits launch their own attack and reverse the surprise on the Gaurds. the bandit plan is more well laid out and the gaurds are wiped out to a man.

the Bandits then loot the bodeis and make mince meat of the Flying Birds that they used.

Bandit Leader then pulls out a small orb and speaks the name

HEXIS HEXIS HEXIS

with that hexis appears and looks at the leader.

H - well

BL - we have it

H - ...... you have it show me

BL - shows the STAFF OF ASTEA to Hexis

H - Muwahahahahahahahahah it is the staff

BL - well my payment....

H - ahhhhhh yes here you are

on the orb he gestures and a bag of Gold is teleported to the Bandit Camp. then HEXIS himself appears and takes the staff.

H - MINE IT IS MINE..................................................

with that he looks at the Bandits and gestures many black shadows appear and then they attack the Bandits.

they all die horribly

Through out the World of Harkun an Evil chill wind blows as Evul takes on step closer to victory

Meanwhile unaware o what he has done - .... Adam flies on .....

Last edited by Lady Hawk; 9 Jun 2003 at 17:39.
Unread 9 Jun 2003, 17:44   #594
[IV-CL]Zappa
grote boze rocker

*shivers while letting the guard's dead body slump to the ground*

Sakra says:
Unread 9 Jun 2003, 19:18   #595
No Dachi

No Dachi is infamous around these parts
Quote:
Yumi goes back in the tents and gathers some clothes and soon makes herself presentable.

Ok I am ready

Ga-Nak looks at you and then motions the rest of the camp

G - I suggest we search it we do not want to leave anything behind.

You find

4 x 5 man tents (could be useful)
20 Suits leather armour
various normal weapons

1500gp in treasure

Magic Items

Amulet of Chi (fabled amulet of the Geisha's of Tengen Province) - allows spells to be cast at half mp cost (if a spell costs 20mp it will only cost 10mp if the amulet is used)

Wakizashi of speed - allows the wielder to make one adional attack

Cape of Resistance - the wearer gains +5 MD versus fire

Masyagi then comes running -

My Lord the army that we were to warn the town about is approaching it is about 5 miles away and....

ITS BIGGER they now have 10000 men/drakken
No Dachi looks over the items for a while, taking advice on what exactly they do from both Ga-Nak and Yumi, before coming to a conclusion. He gives the Amulet of Chi and the Cape of Resistance to Yumi, and the Wakizashi of Speed to Masyagi. The four companions look over the remaining items carefully. Deciding that the 20 suits of Leather Armour and the set of Tents - suitable for accomodating 20 persons in total (hmmmmm...noticing something of a recurring patten here...) along with the assorted weaponry could be useful, No Dachi, Masayagi and Ga-Nak split the load between them, with the Ogier Magi carrying by far the bulk of the items himself. With this done, Ga-Nak puts fire to the remains of the slave camp, and rounding up any over pirsoners taken by the Gnolls, the four set off toward the city again; following the trail that they left behind in following the slavers, and moving as fast as they can.
That Noble Sin; whilst Luxury
Emply'd a Million of the Poor,
And odious Pride a Million more.'

-The Grumbling Hive: or, Knaves Turn'd Honest, Bernard Mandeville
No Dachi is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Jun 2003, 21:24   #596
Flik

Flik is infamous around these partsFlik is infamous around these partsFlik is infamous around these parts
Quote:
OOH now dats a very sneaky plan and dats de type of plan we like

Oh yes

both - Giggle evuly

they look at you and then make their way into the camp screaming that they were attacked by a Giant Eagle, and that it is coming this wat along with its companions.

this causes a commotion in the camp as the rest of the Kobolds flee, the only ones that are left are 3 Kobold Gaurds (elite) and the meduase

M - hmmmm i smell a trap, they are telling lies, there is a plot behind all this.

you 3 search the forest i think we may have something sinister going on
"Ok men, this is how it's going to be. You two go off and use this to take out your kabold 'Buddys' "

Flik hands the two kobolds a neat little weapon. It's basicly two sticks conected by a wire. Flik explains to them the deviosness of the Troga

"The troga is used in a special way, just sneak up behind someone, place the wire around there neck in a loop, and then pull the wire together. The head should fal right off the shoulders."

Flik signals off in another direction.

"I want every singel kabold killed, to a man."

With that Flik makes his way around and up a tall tree, where he waits for the 3 elite guards to show up. Preparing a thunderstorm in the crystal at the end of his staff, he keeps a sharp eye ready for them. The ruby in Fliks pack is secured nicly, so even a good knife slash couldn't make it fall out.

When Flik see's the kabolds elite guard he will unleash his thunderstowm into them and then blast them with lightnign bolts..

The only soverien you can allow to rule you is reason.
Deserve victory.
Flik is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Jun 2003, 19:03   #597
Gokan
Ensignal Apparition

Gokan is an unknown quantity at this point
Sorry for not posting. Am currently being kept very busy with exams. Will try to catch up and post properly soon.
Unread 13 Jun 2003, 19:27   #598
flapjack
crashed computer

flapjack is infamous around these parts
GOKAN !!!

check your PM's

<Gryffin> ungrateful wretches
<Gryffin> they should be here!
<Gryffin> so I can grace them with my presence
flapjack is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jun 2003, 03:55   #599
Ur_Quan
some induhvidual

Quote:

going up a level does not restore spells and hp

as zappa says

no drinking a potion is counted as 1 of your actions up to you if it is a defensive one or the attacking one (defence is best )

if an item has a property i will tell you

Magic attack is the effectifness of spells you cast at people

Magic defence is the chance for you to resist the effects of spells and spell like attacks.

you can wear the following only

1 Amulet
1 Medallion
2 Rings
1 set of boots
1 set of bracers
1 cloak
1 robe /1 set of armour
1 Torc
1 Headband/Helmet
2 earings

You overcome your weariness and make your way into the graveyard and begin the search around. (your abilites that you can use every 24 hours are restored)

you look around and can see that most of the graves have been dug up..... By hand.

this can only mean 1 thing Ghouls the undead that eat flesh living or dead. you look for tracks and see that they lead to the oldest part of the graveyard....

you can see in the daylight an old burial mound and the tracks lead into that area. You count 2 maybe 3 Ghoul tracks

OOC- Don't think it's a habbit to start every post with "OOC", but I got more questions:
A couple of posts and a day have passed since I last used any magic, can you tell me how many mp I currently have, because I don't know the increase per post nor per day.
Due to the poison I only regenerate 1 hp per post, does that regeration ability also work during battles?
Also, I possess the turn undead ability, but when you gave that to me, you didn't put a restriction (such as 1 per day or post) on it. Because of the foreseeable future I'd like to know if there are any resitrictions on it or not.
You'll probably answer this question with "of course not, you stupid boy", but do healing potions also restore mana and/or cure poison? -OOC

Ur_Quan looked around the graveyard. Suddenly there was a cold gust of wind that laid bare some corpses. Ur_Quan could see that they had been gnawed on. There weren't many things either alive or dead that dug up corpses to eat from. Actually, this could mean one thing only; there were ghouls roaming the graveyard. Ghouls, they were usually just dead bodies that were animated by evil necromancers to serve as bodyguards. They were stronger and quicker than normal zombies and unlike most other undead creatures, they even possessed some limited fragments of intelligence. This, along with their craving for flesh, made them notoriously difficult to control and usually ended up in the demise of the necromancer that raised them.

Ur_Quan didn't have to search around very long before he found the ghouls' tracks. They led towards an old burial mount. The mount looked a lot older than anything else in the graveyard. Ur_Quan sighed: "Moronic peasants! Those idiots are just asking for trouble, going around erecting their graveyard on an ancient burial site!" Ur_Quan sighed again and decided to use his ability to cure some of his wounds (cure light wounds, ability). Having that done, he started following the tracks towards the mound, walking very carefully and closely watching his surroundings.

STATUS
HP: 5/30 + cure light wounds
MP: 10/60 + some regenerated amount
Poisoned for: <specify duration here> -8 rounds
Used: Cure light wounds ability

Last edited by Ur_Quan; 22 Jun 2003 at 16:05.
Ur_Quan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jun 2003, 14:37   #600
Fluffie
, Mr. Fluffie

Fluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to behold
Re: Fluffie/Kama

Quote:
you look about teh hill and decide to search the corpeses (as fluffie "likes to do things with dead bodies" )

you find teh following

3 Long Swords
3 Suits Leather Armour
2 Clubs
1 Staff
4 Daggers
1 Sling + 30 Bullets
1 Light X-Bow + 20 Bolts
5 sets of clothes
5 sets of boots.

200gp

take what you will

then you set of for the village that you have seen.

You can see a sign it is called Wheatfields. in the town is

Bar/Inn
General Store
Gaurd Tower
Another Tower in spacious Grounds
Stables.

and a collection of family dwellings.
my turn to post for the two of us

Looting the bodies indeed, this elven Priest must be rather silly not to think about selling the stuff to get money to get fancy equipment! However, our beloved Knight at least has some inteligence in him () and starts looting...

Shortly followed by the suddenly greedy elf, who quickly grabs the sling and staff... And after a while the bullets for the sling too. Our Knight, not finding the equipment of much interest, gives the elf a share of the gold found.. half of it, generous and noble as the now-not-so-knowing-his-name-is-fluffie knight.

after that however, our hero in shining armour is left with a big pile of junk he wants to sell... try to stuff it all in his backpack, he skillfully reaches the conclusion it doesn't quite fit. sighing, he considers the option of asking the elf to help him carry it, but said priest appears to be too busy playing with his new sling and staff (in a bit childish way ).

but then, from a before unknown corner, help comes!

a horse, happily eating grass on a patch with non-blood-soaked-grass, is what fluffie sees. somehow feeling quite familiar with the animal, he approaches it with the intention of 'capturing' it and then loading all the stuff on it.. sort of like using it as a packmule.

the horse doesn't seem to resist. little does the now-still-not-knowing-his-name-is-fluffie know about the fact that it is his horse.. anyways, after a short while, fluffie and horse are well on the way to the village.. when they, or he, notices a lack of elf. turning around and looking back, he sees the elf is still caught up playing with the sling, trying to hit some practice-targets but utterly failing...

"hey elf, we've got money to make and.. well, a bed might be nice too?"

the elf probably catches up with fluffie and joins him in singing as they march towards the village and begin their quest to find a store

Fluffie
+ 100 gp

Kama
+ 100 gp
+ sling (with 30 bullets)
+ staff