User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > Roleplaying
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 4 May 2003, 18:54   #501
[IV-CL]Zappa
grote boze rocker

[IV-CL]Zappa is infamous around these parts[IV-CL]Zappa is infamous around these parts[IV-CL]Zappa is infamous around these parts
ffs, in that case another huge leap sends me flying over the mages, while my blade lashes out at one of their skulls. Landing on my feet and hands, a backwards kick sends a mage flying into the zombies

Miranda fences off the attacks made by the priests, and kills them prettyly

Sakra says:
I know you're just an angel in disguise...
... disguised as a very evil person for that matter
[IV-CL]Zappa is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 May 2003, 20:33   #502
Crazyboy
'Insanity Prevails'

Crazyboy is a splendid one to beholdCrazyboy is a splendid one to beholdCrazyboy is a splendid one to beholdCrazyboy is a splendid one to beholdCrazyboy is a splendid one to beholdCrazyboy is a splendid one to beholdCrazyboy is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally posted by Lady Hawk
you lean heavliy on your sword an bend it

you then look at your bent sword and throw it away, Fluffie gives you one another sword that is from the pile of weapons.

you then look thru the weapons and armour of the skellywags and find nothing of any interest save 100gp worth of gems and gold that you can sell.

Then you turn your atytention back to the tower.

the TOWER OF DESPAIR is still there.

Fluffie looks at you and then at the Tower

F - we going to go in there then?
*Tinuva looks at his bent sword and shakes his head, before thowing it away and accepting one off of Fluffie.*

"Yes. Looks like we are going to head there then. Ah well. Should be fun. The Tower of Despair. Sounds like a hole bucket load of fun.
Come on then old chap. Last one there is a rotten egg! hahaha"

*Tinuva runs off, with Fluffie close behind, heading towards the Tower of Despair and a hole bucket load of fun!*

New Stats:

Name: Tinuva
Level: 3

Race: Eledhel (High Elf)
Class: Fighter

Hp: 45/45
MP: 20

Specific Power: Lightning Strike - this allows you to strike before the other person knows what has happened - 1 per day

Skills:
Power Attack (2 per day)
Fast Move (+1 Attack)
Wear All Armour
Shield Use
Use Longsword
Use Longbow
Two Weapon attack

Attack: 20 (+5)
Defense: 10
Magic Attack: 5
Magic Defense: 15

Speed: 25 (+5)
Evasion: 20 (+5)
Magic Evasion: 10

Description: Tinuva is as tall as any normal elf, and with basically the same features. His eyes are deep blue, and his ears are as pointy as any normal elf’s. He has a slightly bigger build than is normal for elves, but other than that he is yeee normal elf.

Background: Too lazy to type anything up now.

Alignment: Good
Element: Wind.

Equipment:
thick leather boots
Elven Long Bow (+ quiver of arrows)
Long Sword (Strapped on back)
Short Sword (strapped on waist)
1 set of leather armour
Backpack (can hold 10 items of upto medium size)
Bedroll
Tinder box
Cloak
Pouch
200 gp

Quote:
Zen Master Ellis says:
I admit defeat...

Ghetto Master Ellis says:
Heil Crazy!
Crazyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 May 2003, 13:13   #503
Jesse

Jesse is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Ere my dear I am availbe though - eh eh heh

with that he pats your behind and then pulls you down and gives you a really long snog

you then take the War Boar and head into the Area sqaure

the jobs on offer are

Bounty Hunt

To hunt down the notorious Bandit - Twinkle the Dwarf Killer

reward - 500gp

see Capt of the Gaurd

Treasure Hunt

To recover the legendary Golden Bird of Ravayne from the Bandits of Sttollen Vings Mountain

reward - 1000gp

see Capt of the Gaurd
Jesse mounts her war boar and sets out for the guard tower or the barracks. She gets directions from a local to the location of capt of the Gaurd. Upon arriving, jesse asks for the treasure hunt quest details, and where to begin.
Unread 9 May 2003, 13:35   #504
Flik

Flik is infamous around these partsFlik is infamous around these partsFlik is infamous around these parts
Quote:
your horse nodd ands stands gaurd

you nodd off to sleep

you wake to the sound of cooking and the smells that go with it, you can see that the two kobolds have woken and are preparing brekfast for you.

You can smell porridge and bacon.

Kb1 - here you go master

Kb2 - and here is some herbal tea for you

it seems that yo have picked up two kobold followers

their stats are

Kobold Bandits

lvl - 1
Hp 8

skills
move silent
hide is shadows
hear noise

use dagger
use shortsword
use throwing dart

Natural Armour Class

you will now control their actions
"Master?"
Flik sits down on the grass, eyeing the two kabolds. The horse gives a small nah of approval. He signals the two kabolds to grap some porage. they reach to get there own after much argueing. Before they could flik ands them his bowl. the both look at each other, a concerned look streches across there face.
"Master thats yours! 'Yes master thats is yours, we made it for you' "
Flik looks at the one on the left again and begins to explain.
"Glad to see you care, but i would like one of you to decide, i mean one of you eat the porage, if you dont die from possible poison than i will eat. dig in boys."
"You dont trust us master?"
"No i dont, after awhile i might, mabey when you prove your able to trust than yes i will. Please try to understand that you have tried to kill and rob me just a few hours ago. i am also sorry for your loss. it is not my wish to bring harm to you but you brought it on yourself. so boys dig in!"

The only soverien you can allow to rule you is reason.
Deserve victory.
Flik is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 May 2003, 19:58   #505
Gokan
Ensignal Apparition

Gokan is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
we we sent by some one called FRONARXE he gave us the location and what we were supposed to do

you recoil from the name, this is HEXIS's main right hand man and now he is at large in the realms. things must be bad if his general is out in the field

you look at the priest and come to the conclusion that this man must be thick as you are clearly the one in the scroll.

you then search the bodies

4 x Chainmail Armour
4 x shields
4 x Long Sword +1

Plate Armour
Shield
Lucerne Hammer
Amulet of HEXIS
Ring of Magic Defence +10

Silk Armour
Robe of Armour +10
Ring of Evade +10
Staff of Thunder

this is what you recover

you then give the threat to the Cleric to bury the dead which he does.

you then move off with Lady Kesteral toward the Village.

LK - are you not worried about the men waiting for you?
"A little, perhaps. That's why I want to find out what happened to the knights of ravayne. If I can persuade them to help, then this will all be much easier."

Gokan looks towards Chard's Inn, and then looks around for the ruined castle the cleric had told them of.

"And besides, if what he said is true they weren't going to do anything until he reported to them. Of course...."

Gokan mutters a short incantation, brief wisps of mystical energy form around him for a second.

Gokan looks around again, this time his vision and perception heightened by the magic eye spell. Gokan turns around in his saddle and tries to see which way the cleric has gone. Knocking his leg against the rather large stash of equipment he seems to be carrying around with him now, Gokan makes a mental note to find a merchant to sell anything he can't use to...

Status
HP:110
MP: 420 (-20 for magic eye) 400
Effects:
Magic Eye - Duration 7 rounds.

Inventory
Spell Book
Clothes
Riding Horse
Boots
Staff of Shock - Primary Weapon
Ring of Wizardry - Worn (Used)
Magical Defence Medallion - Worn
Backpack
Bedroll
Tinder box
Cloak
Pouch - 234 Gp
Master Crafted Elven Chainmail - Primary Armour
Dagger
Assassin's Ring
4 x Green Potions of Healing
4 x Chainmail Armour
4 x shields
4 x Long Sword +1
Plate Armour
Shield
Lucerne Hammer
Amulet of HEXIS
Silk Armour
Robe of Armour +10
Ring of Evade +10
Staff of Thunder
Unread 10 May 2003, 16:43   #506
Ur_Quan
some induhvidual

Ur_Quan is a jewel in the roughUr_Quan is a jewel in the roughUr_Quan is a jewel in the roughUr_Quan is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
you begin to grow bored and weary of the fight, but you know that if you lose your focus then it could all go pear shaped vaery quickly.

You decide to try to run them both thru, as you charge forward you realy more on your shield and deflect their blows as you stab at one of the shadows that comes within range.

looks like the battle may go on a little longer yet.

Battle Order

You - 0hp damage

Enemy

Shadows

1 - dead (took extra damage from the flames)

2 - dead ..... POOF its gone

3 - seriously wounded (not poof yet )

4 - moderatly wounded

Ur_Quan is a bit disappointed by the effect of his last attack, but at least he didn't take any damage himself this time. Suddenly, Ur_Quan notices a still burning torch lying on the temple floor. All this running around must have brought him close to the place where he threw one of the torches somewhat earlier during the fight. A plan forms itself in Ur_Quan's mind.

While waiting for the shadows to come a little closer, Ur_Quan blesses himself and then, when his enemies are close enough, he kicks the torch towards the shadows. Fearing the light and heat of the flames, the shadows lose their focus for a split second. In this moment, Ur_Quan drops his shield and runs up to the shadows and with 2 hands on his sword for extra power, he swings his sword horizontally through both his enemies. The momentum of his blow makes Ur_Quan spin around, only to hear both the shadows go poof () on completing a full circle with his sword.

---------------------------------------------------
STATUS
HP: 6/20
MP: 10/50
Spells in effect: Bless (1 round/level)
Poisoned for: <specify duration here> -4 rounds
Used: Power Attack (1 per day)

Last edited by Ur_Quan; 11 May 2003 at 13:23.
Ur_Quan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 May 2003, 06:43   #507
Hewitt
The Aussie Dragon

Hewitt is a splendid one to beholdHewitt is a splendid one to beholdHewitt is a splendid one to beholdHewitt is a splendid one to beholdHewitt is a splendid one to beholdHewitt is a splendid one to beholdHewitt is a splendid one to behold
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: hewitt

Quote:
you curse the mage as the fireball washes over you, causing you pain, but the girl has been saved.

you place the girl down and prepare to face the GORGON

myleen casts her spell

4 Gaurds (human, leather armour, swords, bows, 12 arrows)

1 - Lightly Injured
2 - Lightly Injured
3 - Lightly Injured
4 - Lightly Injured

4 Summoners (Drakken)

1 - Moderatley Injured
2 - moderatley injured
3 - moderatley injured
4 - moderatley injured

2 Deamons similar to those you have fought.

1 GORGON - its gaze can turn people to stone - lightly injured
Hewitt
Hp: 12/20
Mp: 10/10

Myleen
Hp: 20/20
Mp: 105/140
------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Hewitt stands still for a moment wondering which way to turn. behind him, the human guards were not faring well against the deamons. the summoners were close by doing something he was certain not good for his survival chances and in front of him is proof of that - the 9ft monsterous form of the GORGON, it's attention currently focused on Myleen whom he could see readying some kind of spell for her next move whatever it maybe. He could rush the summoners or deamons - leaving Myleen at the mercy of the GORGON - or perhaps the most unexpected thing, he could take a stab at the GORGON while it's attention was focused somewhere else - potential suicide if it turned to see him or if Myleen cast another fireball.*

Aww... to the abyss with it.

*Springing to action, Hewitt sprints towards the GORGON, sword held ready, and jumps it. Bringing the blade of his longsword down in a stabbing stroke he aims for the creatures heart and mentally prays to Astea for hope.*

-------------------------------------------------------------

*Myleen almost cringed under the stare of that monsterous being she had struck. Avoiding the urge to meet that stare was difficult, and trying to do this while preparing another spell was near impossible. So she decided to look somewhere else as she mentally prepared another fireball and that's when she saw Hewitt posing himself. The look in his eyes was enough to tell Myleen of his intentions.*

Oh for the love of Astea, the idiots going to charge the GORGON...

*Sure enough just as the GORGON was coming for her Hewitt started running at full pelt from the side. Looking for a new target to throw the growing ball of magic in her hands she ignores the danger rushing at her and spots the group of summoners in the trees beyond, obviously considering something evil. With the weave of her spell almost complete, they became her new target.*

IREBALLFAY!!!

*Myleen pushed her hands forward as she spoke the words of the spell as a massive fireball erupted from them. It flew behind Hewitt just as he bringing his sword down in a stabbing stroke and travelled onto the group of summoners who hopefully should be surprised that the fireball was coming from them and not the GORGON.*

"One hour of thinking is better than 70 years of divine service."
- Muhammad

Viva la TITO!
Hewitt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 May 2003, 17:55   #508
Lady Hawk
Invisible Woman

Lady Hawk is infamous around these partsLady Hawk is infamous around these parts
LoTD tomorrow

THERE CAN ONLY BE ONE................
Lady Hawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 May 2003, 20:34   #509
No Dachi

No Dachi is infamous around these parts
Quote:
No Dachi

+1 level

Hps + 10

Mp +10

15 points to spend on stats

New powers

Neutralise Poison - 10 chi points - does what is says

Cure Disease - 20 chi points - cures diease

Chi Ball - 10 chi points - this is like a fire ball of pure light that causes damage to all in a 10ft diameter of the point of impact.

New Light Power - can now cause blade to do double damage 4 times a day

Masyagi

+20 Hp
+10 Chi

Ga Nak

+30 Hp
+40 Mp

also gets to cast level 2 mage spells now

GF (Yumi Sar Agasha) -

Lvl 2 Wu-Jen

Hp 20
Mp 60

Skills

Wear Light Armour
Use Staff
Read
Write
Use Wand
Use Runes
etiquette
Courtly Graces
Unarmed Combat

Level 1 Spells

Level One Spells:

Shock Storm - mp 10 - shock storm causes a whirlwind of electricity in a local area (10ft diameter) - dur 1 rnd per level

Shock bolt - mp 5 - causes a jolt of electricity to leap from caster to target - dur instant

Titan strenght - mp 10 - gives caster strenght of a giant - dur 1 turn (10 rnds) per level

Magic Eye - mp 20 - enhances the casters perception and gives long range sight (far sight 1 mile) - dur 1 rnd per level

Mana Shield minor - mp 20 - this creates a shield of energy around the caster it attempts to block long range and short range missile attacks but not melee attacks. - dur 1 rnd per level

Ice Bolt - mp 3 - Fires Shard of Ice

Ice Shield - mp 5 - Creates a Kite shield of ice for HtH
Quote:
Ga-Nak looks at you and moves to free your GF

GN - she will need healing my friend, fortunately there is a house of healign nearby.

He takes her into one of the tents, she smiles as she sees you.

Meanwhile you deal with teh enemy. You give them their equipment and tell them to leave to never see you gain if they do then you will kill them.

As they leave Masayagi looks to you

M - Sir i cannot beleive that you let them go, are you some kind of weakling. they have raped your GF and they lead her here. If it was not for that old woman and some luck we would not have been here and she may be dead

As the men walk off Masaygi gets his equipment and leaves.

10 mins later you can hear blood curdling screams and begging for mercy. and them silence

Masyagi walks back into the clearing and throws the heads down of the three men.

M - I did the work for you

He then kneels before you and takes his wakazshi out and offers it to you.

M - as the brother of the SHINGEN then it is your duty to pass judgement my lord. I have disobeyed your orders and killed your enemies.
No Dachi stares dispassionately down at the wakizashi that Masyagi has placed in his hands. He does this for a few seconds, completely silent, before coming to a conclusion and speaking.

"Masyagi, you have gone against my judgement and done something that I would not have done in my name. I did not intend to give that scum the easy way out of his dishonour in deah. No, on the contrary, I decided that they would live for their dishonour for as long as they saw fit to. If they chose suicide, the honourable way, then so be it. However, you have now ended their punishment early. You acted on the basis of emotion that has clouded your own judgement and your own servitude. This emotion must be counselled, thus, I hearby Apprentice you to Ga--Nak."

Ga-Nak, who had been watching with carefully-concealed interest, now suddenly loses his composure completely and grins widely. Masyagi notices this and winces, varely perceptably, but No Dachi sees it nonetheless. He continues speaking.

"You will continue to be a student in the ways of the Monk untill Ga-Nak sees that you can control your temper and act rationally no matter what the circumstances. Then, he shall release you to do as you please. Is this clear?"

Masyagi nods fiercely, No Dachi hands him back his wakizashi. Ga-Nak, gathering that the last question was directed at both himself and Masyagi, also nods, still grinning. His grin widens yet more, diplaying his full set of teeth, as he stands straight from leaning and walks past Masyagi toward the wood.

"Come, student, your trials begin here."

Meanwhile, No Dachi finds himself looking at the tent, within which he knows he will find his choldhood sweetheart. For some reason that he could not quite figure out, the prospect of coming face to face with her filled him with terror. Lifting the flap of the tent, he walked inside, and almost immediately ducked with a curse as a ceramic tea bowl hurtled toward him. Straightning up, he spots his betrothed seated on a crude campbead and suddenly remembers the cause of his terror upon seeing the expression on her face. Still as beautiful as ever, but still with a temper that exceded Masyagi's tenfold. He sidesteps suddenly as a teapot goes sailing past, following the tea bowl. A piercing shriek follows the second projectile.

"You certainly took YOUR time!

Another tea bowl strekas through the air toward him with deadly accuracy, this time striking him square on the forehead and shattering into pieces. Ignoring the pain, No Dachi notices with ill-concealed relief that his childhood sweetheart has run out of chinaware to throw. Now she folds her arms over her chest and stares at him, eyes fixated on him through a furious expresion that somehow still made her look beautifu-no! He must not get soft...

"Ahah, Yumi, it is good to see you-"

"Do you know how long I've been waiting here for you to arrive and retrieve me? The accomodation was somewhat...lacking."

She sniffs disdainfully at the last word. No Dachi could not imagine many women talking about rape and slavery so lightly. He answers hastily. This was not how Arkatsurrai marriage was supposed to be - the man in charge - but then Yumi had never been terribly keen on that particular belief.

"Ah...well, my sweet, it was difficult to track your progress - the Gnolls were moving fast-"

"I know that! Do you have any idea how exhausted one gets being led by a noose around one's neck across miles of rough terrain - without shoes - for several days at a time?"

The angry note was rising in her voice again. No Dachi blinked a few times. He had fought many terrifying things over the past few days, but none so terrifying as the fury of his own wife-to-be. Possibly sensing her fiancée's discomfort, Yumi's expression softens.

"However, now that you are here, I am glad to see you too."

Ah, the kind, sweet sound of her voice. No Dachi suddenly find himself remembering the happy days of relaxation in Kumo Province - no, he was losing his focus again. Yumi rises from the bed and holds out her hands - bound with rope at the wrists. No Dachi briefly wondered how she had been able to throw the crockery at him with such accuracy with her hands tied as he cut through them with his wakizashi. He didn't exoect an embrace - such display of emotion was frowned upon in the upper circles of Arkatsurai's society, but he did recieve one.

"It had been so long since we last saw eachother..."

Presently, she breaks the tight hold around him and paces over to a corner where a number of items had been dumped, apparently without much care for their condition, and picked them up, concealing them about her person. She appeared to be wearing a tatterred kimono, and somehow managed to stow away all of her possessions in this clothing, save for a simple looking staff.

"Well, when do we leave?"

No Dachi was momentarily taken aback before remembering that his young wife-to-be had not taken part in the fighting. At this moment, however, he remembered the town that the army of Drakken were heading for and suddenly felt a pang of guilt.

"Now. Come, we must find Masyagi and Ga-Nak."

Instead of asking who the two named people were, Yumi simply followed after him out into the woods. No Dachi is greated by Masyagi and Ga-Nak, coming from the other direction. Brief introduction passes, with Ga-Nak and Masyagi each recognising Yumi's position as betrothed to their leader. Finally, the four set off back toward the town (which I have forgotten the name of).

Yumi Sar Agasha
That Noble Sin; whilst Luxury
Emply'd a Million of the Poor,
And odious Pride a Million more.'

-The Grumbling Hive: or, Knaves Turn'd Honest, Bernard Mandeville
No Dachi is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 May 2003, 20:24   #510
Lady Hawk
Invisible Woman

Lady Hawk is infamous around these partsLady Hawk is infamous around these parts
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: hewitt

Quote:
Originally posted by Hewitt
Hewitt
Hp: 12/20

Myleen
Mp: 105/140
------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Hewitt stands still for a moment wondering which way to turn. behind him, the human guards were not faring well against the deamons. the summoners were close by doing something he was certain not good for his survival chances and in front of him is proof of that - the 9ft monsterous form of the GORGON, it's attention currently focused on Myleen whom he could see readying some kind of spell for her next move whatever it maybe. He could rush the summoners or deamons - leaving Myleen at the mercy of the GORGON - or perhaps the most unexpected thing, he could take a stab at the GORGON while it's attention was focused somewhere else - potential suicide if it turned to see him or if Myleen cast another fireball.*

Aww... to the abyss with it.

*Springing to action, Hewitt sprints towards the GORGON, sword held ready, and jumps it. Bringing the blade of his longsword down in a stabbing stroke he aims for the creatures heart and mentally prays to Astea for hope.*

-------------------------------------------------------------

*Myleen almost cringed under the stare of that monsterous being she had struck. Avoiding the urge to meet that stare was difficult, and trying to do this while preparing another spell was near impossible. So she decided to look somewhere else as she mentally prepared another fireball and that's when she saw Hewitt posing himself. The look in his eyes was enough to tell Myleen of his intentions.*

Oh for the love of Astea, the idiots going to charge the GORGON...

*Sure enough just as the GORGON was coming for her Hewitt started running at full pelt from the side. Looking for a new target to throw the growing ball of magic in her hands she ignores the danger rushing at her and spots the group of summoners in the trees beyond, obviously considering something evil. With the weave of her spell almost complete, they became her new target.*

IREBALLFAY!!!

*Myleen pushed her hands forward as she spoke the words of the spell as a massive fireball erupted from them. It flew behind Hewitt just as he bringing his sword down in a stabbing stroke and travelled onto the group of summoners who hopefully should be surprised that the fireball was coming from them and not the GORGON.*
Myleen begins to cast her fireball spell as you run toward the gorgon you bring your sword in a large arc and attack the creature your sword biting deep

Myleen then turns to the summoners and unleashes the fireball, the human gaurds continue to attack but their weapons just seem to bounce of the deamons.

The summoners phased by the spell save 2 call forth 2 CORNUGON DEAMONS

see QfG for the stats.

BATTLE ORDER

You - 1 hp damage

Myleen

1 - moderatly Injured
2 - moderatly Injured
3 - moderatly Injured
4 - moderatly Injured

The Enemy

4 Summoners (Drakken)

1 - Heavily injured
2 - Heavily injured
3 - Heavily injured
4 - Heavily injured

1 GORGON - its gaze can turn people to stone - moderately injured

Cornugon deamons

Unread 14 May 2003, 20:26   #511
Lady Hawk
Invisible Woman

more replies later

Unread 17 May 2003, 14:13   #512
Hewitt
The Aussie Dragon

Hewitt is a splendid one to beholdHewitt is a splendid one to beholdHewitt is a splendid one to beholdHewitt is a splendid one to beholdHewitt is a splendid one to beholdHewitt is a splendid one to beholdHewitt is a splendid one to behold
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: hewitt

Quote:
Myleen begins to cast her fireball spell as you run toward the gorgon you bring your sword in a large arc and attack the creature your sword biting deep

Myleen then turns to the summoners and unleashes the fireball, the human gaurds continue to attack but their weapons just seem to bounce of the deamons.

The summoners phased by the spell save 2 call forth 2 CORNUGON DEAMONS

see QfG for the stats.

BATTLE ORDER

You - 1 hp damage

Myleen

1 - moderatly Injured
2 - moderatly Injured
3 - moderatly Injured
4 - moderatly Injured

The Enemy

4 Summoners (Drakken)

1 - Heavily injured
2 - Heavily injured
3 - Heavily injured
4 - Heavily injured

1 GORGON - its gaze can turn people to stone - moderately injured

Cornugon deamons

ooc: What stats?

Hewitt
Hp: 11/20

Myleen
Mp: 75/140
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

*As Hewitt's sword plunges deep within the creatures flesh everything seems to happen at once. As he struggles to hang on to the hilt of his longsword a fireball flies mere inches past him, the heat so intense that it singes the hair on the back of his neck and causes him to cry out. He doesn't see the ball of flame hit the summoners or even hear their cries but he certainly catches a glimpse of the new arrivals on the battle field as the GORGON starts trying to shake Hewitt off.*

Not my problem, not my problem, not my problem...

*Hanging on for dear life, Hewitt ducks and weaves as the GORGON begins takes lashing out at him. The effort of holding onto the sword causes him to sweat profusely and despite the obvious pain the sudden movements are causing to the GORGON it doesn't stop.*

I must do something to end this...

*Still holding on, Hewitt waits for the right moment and plants his feet firmly on the ground. Using the extra leverage he begins to twist and jiggle the longsword around trying to damage as many internal organs as possible. Deep down, Hewitt hopes to hit the heart soon; Nearly spent with the effort of staying alive he doesn't know how much more he can take.*

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Myleen winced at the closeness of her attack but the desired results come about as the fireball hits the group of summoners. Even from where she is standing she hears the agonising screams of pain as the flames wash over the distant figures. However, elanation soon turns to dismay as two new monsterous figures emerge from the flames. Roaring loudly they rush off to look for blood, leaving the four charred summoners to continue their dirty work.*

Oh no you don't, IREBALLFAY!!!

*Letting rip with another fireball, Myleen angles it to go over the struggle between the GORGON and Hewitt to come down on top of the summoners once again.*

Surely this will finish them off... surely...

"One hour of thinking is better than 70 years of divine service."
- Muhammad

Viva la TITO!
Hewitt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 May 2003, 15:29   #513
Lady Hawk
Invisible Woman

Quote:
Originally posted by Crazyboy
*Tinuva looks at his bent sword and shakes his head, before thowing it away and accepting one off of Fluffie.*

"Yes. Looks like we are going to head there then. Ah well. Should be fun. The Tower of Despair. Sounds like a hole bucket load of fun.
Come on then old chap. Last one there is a rotten egg! hahaha"

*Tinuva runs off, with Fluffie close behind, heading towards the Tower of Despair and a hole bucket load of fun!*

New Stats:

Name: Tinuva
Level: 3

Race: Eledhel (High Elf)

Hp: 45/45
MP: 20

Specific Power: Lightning Strike - this allows you to strike before the other person knows what has happened - 1 per day

Skills:
Power Attack (2 per day)
Fast Move (+1 Attack)
Wear All Armour
Shield Use
Use Longsword
Use Longbow
Two Weapon attack

Attack: 20 (+5)
Defense: 10
Magic Defense: 15

Speed: 25 (+5)
Evasion: 20 (+5)
Magic Evasion: 10

Description: Tinuva is as tall as any normal elf, and with basically the same features. His eyes are deep blue, and his ears are as pointy as any normal elf’s. He has a slightly bigger build than is normal for elves, but other than that he is yeee normal elf.

Background: Too lazy to type anything up now.

Alignment: Good
Element: Wind.

Equipment:
thick leather boots
Elven Long Bow (+ quiver of arrows)
Long Sword (Strapped on back)
Short Sword (strapped on waist)
1 set of leather armour
Bedroll
Tinder box
Cloak
Pouch
200 gp
approved

You look at fluffie, giggle girlishly and skip and run toward the tower. fluffie chaisng you.

You reach the tower, it is a massive black tower (think Isengard out of Lord of the Rings)

There is a huge massive set of double doors made of some kind of black metal. Infront of them appears to be 2 large Griffin type statues.

their eyes seem to be made of some type of ruby. - you can feel their malevolent gaze as they seem to gaurd the doors.

Fluff - I have heard of these type of statues before, they are known as BALEFUL GAURDIANS. I do not know their power but they are evul and nasty

Unread 17 May 2003, 15:40   #514
Lady Hawk
Invisible Woman

Quote:
Originally posted by Jesse
Jesse mounts her war boar and sets out for the guard tower or the barracks. She gets directions from a local to the location of capt of the Gaurd. Upon arriving, jesse asks for the treasure hunt quest details, and where to begin.
you arrive at the barracks.

there are 2 gaurds wearing plate armour and carrying Half Spears.

Gaurd 1 - Oi What do you want - corrrrr you ain't half sexy...phwoooooar

you give the gaurd the reason why you are here, you are shown into the Capts Room.

the Capt is a middle aged man about 42 years ol, he wears leather armour and has a short wword by his side, his hair has streaks of grey in it and he has a few scars on his arms and face, All on the front you notice.

Greetings so you are hear to recover the legendary Golden Bird of Ravayne from the Bandits of Sttollen Vings Mountain.

He gives to you a map showing the location of the Mountain and also what the bird looks like.

GC - the Bandits we think are a group of Ogres lead by the infamous "KNUCKLES the GNOME NOBBLER". if this is true and you can prove it and kill him then there is an extra 200gp reward.

Good Luck

And errrr.....*ahem*....fancy a date?

Unread 17 May 2003, 15:50   #515
Lady Hawk
Invisible Woman

Quote:
Originally posted by Flik
"Master?"
Flik sits down on the grass, eyeing the two kabolds. The horse gives a small nah of approval. He signals the two kabolds to grap some porage. they reach to get there own after much argueing. Before they could flik ands them his bowl. the both look at each other, a concerned look streches across there face.
"Master thats yours! 'Yes master thats is yours, we made it for you' "
Flik looks at the one on the left again and begins to explain.
"Glad to see you care, but i would like one of you to decide, i mean one of you eat the porage, if you dont die from possible poison than i will eat. dig in boys."
"You dont trust us master?"
"No i dont, after awhile i might, mabey when you prove your able to trust than yes i will. Please try to understand that you have tried to kill and rob me just a few hours ago. i am also sorry for your loss. it is not my wish to bring harm to you but you brought it on yourself. so boys dig in!"
the two kobolds look at you and then agree.

they both dig into the food, it looks like as it is not harmful in any way. they stand back whilst they let you get some food to.

K1 - Well master why are you here and what do we do next

K2 - yeah, we going to lurk in ambush and rob and kidnapp people heheheheheheeheh ?

Unread 17 May 2003, 16:02   #516
Lady Hawk
Invisible Woman

Quote:
Originally posted by Gokan
"A little, perhaps. That's why I want to find out what happened to the knights of ravayne. If I can persuade them to help, then this will all be much easier."

Gokan looks towards Chard's Inn, and then looks around for the ruined castle the cleric had told them of.

"And besides, if what he said is true they weren't going to do anything until he reported to them. Of course...."

Gokan mutters a short incantation, brief wisps of mystical energy form around him for a second.

Gokan looks around again, this time his vision and perception heightened by the magic eye spell. Gokan turns around in his saddle and tries to see which way the cleric has gone. Knocking his leg against the rather large stash of equipment he seems to be carrying around with him now, Gokan makes a mental note to find a merchant to sell anything he can't use to...

Status
HP:110
MP: 420 (-20 for magic eye) 400
Effects:
Magic Eye - Duration 7 rounds.

Inventory
Spell Book
Clothes
Riding Horse
Boots
Staff of Shock - Primary Weapon
Ring of Wizardry - Worn (Used)
Magical Defence Medallion - Worn
Backpack
Bedroll
Tinder box
Cloak
Pouch - 234 Gp
Master Crafted Elven Chainmail - Primary Armour
Dagger
Assassin's Ring
4 x Green Potions of Healing
4 x Chainmail Armour
4 x shields
4 x Long Sword +1
Plate Armour
Shield
Lucerne Hammer
Amulet of HEXIS
Silk Armour
Robe of Armour +10
Ring of Evade +10
Staff of Thunder
you still seem a bit worried about what has happend and the fact that there is a group waiting for you.

You appear to be calm on the outside so as not to duely unworry Lady Kersteral. You look around the area for the castle and you can actually see the ruins some 5 miles or so from the village of Chards Inn.

you cast your spell and then you take a moment to refocus,

the cleric has doubled back and is heading toward the Castle.

the Knights of Ravayne have been crucified and are on show in the main sqaure of Chards Inn, the some 45 inhabitiants are being held hostage by a group of 8 Edhel Mercanaries lead by a DARK LORD (an evil Kai Lord)

and the said group are waiting for you still in the Castle, that is unless the Cleric gets there.

Lady K - what do you see

Silver - so what do we do?

Unread 17 May 2003, 16:26   #517
Fluffie
, Mr. Fluffie

Fluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to behold
Re: Legend of The Dragon - (The Winds of Fate) - Part III

lets try again...

Name - none (yet) \o/
race - human
Class - 'knight'
Level - 1
Experiance - 0

Dragon Level - if ever attained (never?)

Hit points (hp) - dependent on class and race
Magic Points (mp) - as above

Specific Power - dependant on race and class

Attack - 30
Defence - 25
Magic Attack - 5
Magic Defence - 5

Speed - 15
Evasion - 15
Magic Evasion - 5

well, where ever he starts, our beloved 'knight' wakes up with a nasty case of amnesia, knowing 'basic' stuff, but nothing much about himself and the world. a place to start would be somewhere on a grassy field, waking up in the damned middle of nowhere wondering what the hell is going on... but that's your choice

appearance! fluffie hair, like mine... if you want to know 'how fluffy', ask me for a picture other than that, pretty beyond prettyness , usually smiling, brown eyes, strong, atlethically build.. knighty looking..

his 'class' is 'knight' - fighter for the good cause, good with heavy armour and slashing with all kinds of weaponry and waving around shields, as well as capable of riding on horse back. doesn't know much, not to say nothing, about magic. seems to have a slight ability with the tambourine though (if allowed)

alignment still is neutral, due to non-knowing-ness... but he's kind of the good kind of guy

element - light

clothes (blue, loose fitting shirt, brown, again loose fitting trousers, held up by a leather, black belt..)
boots (black!)
weapon of choice: long sword and maybe a dagger (slightly longer bladed) kind of thing (and shield if allowed)
1 set of leather armour (well.. either chain mail/plate like, or none (if chainmail/plate armour is allowed, it's silvery/shiny ))
backpack (can hold 10 items of upto medium size)
bedroll
tinder box
cloak kind of thing (a red one )
pouch
100 gp

plus other class related equipment - well.. horse is a bit much too start with i guess... can i have a tambourine?

Last edited by Fluffie; 17 May 2003 at 16:39.
Fluffie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 May 2003, 16:27   #518
Lady Hawk
Invisible Woman

Quote:
Originally posted by Ur_Quan
Ur_Quan is a bit disappointed by the effect of his last attack, but at least he didn't take any damage himself this time. Suddenly, Ur_Quan notices a still burning torch lying on the temple floor. All this running around must have brought him close to the place where he threw one of the torches somewhat earlier during the fight. A plan forms itself in Ur_Quan's mind.

While waiting for the shadows to come a little closer, Ur_Quan blesses himself and then, when his enemies are close enough, he kicks the torch towards the shadows. Fearing the light and heat of the flames, the shadows lose their focus for a split second. In this moment, Ur_Quan drops his shield and runs up to the shadows and with 2 hands on his sword for extra power, he swings his sword horizontally through both his enemies. The momentum of his blow makes Ur_Quan spin around, only to hear both the shadows go poof () on completing a full circle with his sword.

STATUS
HP: 6/20
Spells in effect: Bless (1 round/level)
Poisoned for: <specify duration here> -4 rounds
you notice a still lit torch lying nearby and you edge toward it in a very reckless manner. you begin to form a plan.

you wait for the shadows to come closer and then you srping into action like a tightly coiled Armadillo you hope to lure the shadows closer so that the loose their focus.

they come close but do not loose thier focus you then run forward and begin the attack, you clasp your sword with both hands, like a very strong starfish and spin round much like a beserker sea urchin would when confronted with lots of goldfish.

your sword connects with both of the shadows - one goes poof and the other is more injured, but it attacks back.

Battle Order

You - 2hp damage

Enemy

Shadows

3 - NOW is poofed

4 - seriously wounded of the non poof variety

Unread 17 May 2003, 16:42   #519
Lady Hawk
Invisible Woman

Re: Re: Legend of The Dragon - (The Winds of Fate) - Part III

Quote:
Originally posted by Fluffie
lets try again...

What Race?????

Name - none (yet) \o/
Class - 'knight'
Level - 1
Experiance - 0

Dragon Level - 0

Hit points (hp) - 30
Magic Points (mp) - 0

element - light

Specific Power - Divine Blade - this causes your weapon to become bathed with light causing extra damage and x2 damage against evul creatures

Wear Light Armour
Wear Medium Armour
Wear Heavy Armour
Use War Axe
use Mace
Use Broadsword
use Lance
use dagger
use Shield (all types)
Heraldry
Ettiqutte
Courtly Graces

Knights Code of Honur (break this and you just become a fighter)

Attack - 30
Defence - 25
Magic Attack - 5
Magic Defence - 5

Speed - 15
Evasion - 15
Magic Evasion - 5

well, where ever he starts, our beloved 'knight' wakes up with a nasty case of amnesia, knowing 'basic' stuff, but nothing much about himself and the world. a place to start would be somewhere on a grassy field, waking up in the damned middle of nowhere wondering what the hell is going on... but that's your choice

his 'class' is 'knight' - fighter for the good cause, good with heavy armour and slashing with all kinds of weaponry and waving around shields, as well as capable of riding on horse back. doesn't know much, not to say nothing, about magic. seems to have a slight ability with the tambourine though (if allowed)

alignment still is neutral, due to none knowing ness... but he's kind of the good kind of guy

clothes
boots
weapon of choice: long sword and shield
1 set of chain mail
backpack (can hold 10 items of upto medium size)
bedroll
tinder box
cloak kind of thing
pouch
1 dread dark Tambourine of Fluffiness
1 Light Warhorse
100 gp

Unread 17 May 2003, 16:46   #520
Lady Hawk
Invisible Woman

more in a mo

Unread 17 May 2003, 16:54   #521
Fluffie
, Mr. Fluffie

Fluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to behold
Name: none, yet
Race: Human
Class: Knight
Aligntment: Neutral
Level: 1
Experiance: 0
Dragon Level: 0
Element: Light
Specific Power(s):
Divine Blade - this causes your weapon to become bathed with light causing extra damage and x2 damage against evul creatures
Skills:
Wear Light Armour
Wear Medium Armour
Wear Heavy Armour
Use War Axe
use Mace
Use Broadsword
Use Lance
Use Dagger
Use Shield (all types)
Heraldry
Ettiquette
Courtly Graces
Minor tambourine skills
Special:
Knights Code of Honur (break this and character just becomes a fighter)
Stats:
Hit Points - 30
Magic Points - 0
Attack - 30
Defence - 25
Magic Attack - 5
Magic Defence - 5
Speed - 15
Evasion - 15
Magic Evasion - 5
Inventory:
Clothes (blue, loose fitting shirt, brown, again loose fitting trousers, held up by a leather, black belt..)
Boots (black!)
Broadsword
Wooden roundshield (1 metre-ish from top to bottom).
1 set of chain mail
Bedroll
Tinder box
Cloak (red cape like)
1 Light Warhorse
Pouch
100 gp
History:
None really, he has a nasty case of amnesia.
Appearance:
Fluffy hair (like mine, if you want to know how fluffy 'fluffy' is, ask for picture), pretty, way pretty face of course, with usually a smile on it. Brown eyes and strong, athletically build body - knightly looking.

okie, that should be the whole of it summed up together.. i assume you will get me started somewhere? and i added the 'minor tambourine playing skills' myself.. hope that's alright
Unread 17 May 2003, 17:19   #522
Ur_Quan
some induhvidual

Ur_Quan is a jewel in the roughUr_Quan is a jewel in the roughUr_Quan is a jewel in the roughUr_Quan is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
you notice a still lit torch lying nearby and you edge toward it in a very reckless manner. you begin to form a plan.

you wait for the shadows to come closer and then you srping into action like a tightly coiled Armadillo you hope to lure the shadows closer so that the loose their focus.

they come close but do not loose thier focus you then run forward and begin the attack, you clasp your sword with both hands, like a very strong starfish and spin round much like a beserker sea urchin would when confronted with lots of goldfish.

your sword connects with both of the shadows - one goes poof and the other is more injured, but it attacks back.

Battle Order

You - 2hp damage

Enemy

Shadows

3 - NOW is poofed

4 - seriously wounded of the non poof variety
OOC- Any chance for an additional reply? -OOC

Ur_Quan had hoped for a victory, but seeing that one of the shadows is still alive, he realizes he has to carry on a little longer. Ur_Quan does not give his enemy the time to recuperate. Intent on bringing an end to the battle, Ur_Quan raises his sword high above his head and then, with that strength that Ur_Quan still has, he lets it come down on the shadow before it has a chance to block or counter the attack.

STATUS
HP: 4/20
Poisoned for: <specify duration here> -5 rounds

Last edited by Ur_Quan; 17 May 2003 at 17:38.
Ur_Quan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 May 2003, 17:58   #523
Lady Hawk
Invisible Woman

Quote:
Originally posted by No Dachi
No Dachi stares dispassionately down at the wakizashi that Masyagi has placed in his hands. He does this for a few seconds, completely silent, before coming to a conclusion and speaking.

"Masyagi, you have gone against my judgement and done something that I would not have done in my name. I did not intend to give that scum the easy way out of his dishonour in deah. No, on the contrary, I decided that they would live for their dishonour for as long as they saw fit to. If they chose suicide, the honourable way, then so be it. However, you have now ended their punishment early. You acted on the basis of emotion that has clouded your own judgement and your own servitude. This emotion must be counselled, thus, I hearby Apprentice you to Ga--Nak."

Ga-Nak, who had been watching with carefully-concealed interest, now suddenly loses his composure completely and grins widely. Masyagi notices this and winces, varely perceptably, but No Dachi sees it nonetheless. He continues speaking.

"You will continue to be a student in the ways of the Monk untill Ga-Nak sees that you can control your temper and act rationally no matter what the circumstances. Then, he shall release you to do as you please. Is this clear?"

Masyagi nods fiercely, No Dachi hands him back his wakizashi. Ga-Nak, gathering that the last question was directed at both himself and Masyagi, also nods, still grinning. His grin widens yet more, diplaying his full set of teeth, as he stands straight from leaning and walks past Masyagi toward the wood.

"Come, student, your trials begin here."

Meanwhile, No Dachi finds himself looking at the tent, within which he knows he will find his choldhood sweetheart. For some reason that he could not quite figure out, the prospect of coming face to face with her filled him with terror. Lifting the flap of the tent, he walked inside, and almost immediately ducked with a curse as a ceramic tea bowl hurtled toward him. Straightning up, he spots his betrothed seated on a crude campbead and suddenly remembers the cause of his terror upon seeing the expression on her face. Still as beautiful as ever, but still with a temper that exceded Masyagi's tenfold. He sidesteps suddenly as a teapot goes sailing past, following the tea bowl. A piercing shriek follows the second projectile.

"You certainly took YOUR time!

Another tea bowl strekas through the air toward him with deadly accuracy, this time striking him square on the forehead and shattering into pieces. Ignoring the pain, No Dachi notices with ill-concealed relief that his childhood sweetheart has run out of chinaware to throw. Now she folds her arms over her chest and stares at him, eyes fixated on him through a furious expresion that somehow still made her look beautifu-no! He must not get soft...

"Ahah, Yumi, it is good to see you-"

"Do you know how long I've been waiting here for you to arrive and retrieve me? The accomodation was somewhat...lacking."

She sniffs disdainfully at the last word. No Dachi could not imagine many women talking about rape and slavery so lightly. He answers hastily. This was not how Arkatsurrai marriage was supposed to be - the man in charge - but then Yumi had never been terribly keen on that particular belief.

"Ah...well, my sweet, it was difficult to track your progress - the Gnolls were moving fast-"

"I know that! Do you have any idea how exhausted one gets being led by a noose around one's neck across miles of rough terrain - without shoes - for several days at a time?"

The angry note was rising in her voice again. No Dachi blinked a few times. He had fought many terrifying things over the past few days, but none so terrifying as the fury of his own wife-to-be. Possibly sensing her fiancée's discomfort, Yumi's expression softens.

"However, now that you are here, I am glad to see you too."

Ah, the kind, sweet sound of her voice. No Dachi suddenly find himself remembering the happy days of relaxation in Kumo Province - no, he was losing his focus again. Yumi rises from the bed and holds out her hands - bound with rope at the wrists. No Dachi briefly wondered how she had been able to throw the crockery at him with such accuracy with her hands tied as he cut through them with his wakizashi. He didn't exoect an embrace - such display of emotion was frowned upon in the upper circles of Arkatsurai's society, but he did recieve one.

"It had been so long since we last saw eachother..."

Presently, she breaks the tight hold around him and paces over to a corner where a number of items had been dumped, apparently without much care for their condition, and picked them up, concealing them about her person. She appeared to be wearing a tatterred kimono, and somehow managed to stow away all of her possessions in this clothing, save for a simple looking staff.

"Well, when do we leave?"

No Dachi was momentarily taken aback before remembering that his young wife-to-be had not taken part in the fighting. At this moment, however, he remembered the town that the army of Drakken were heading for and suddenly felt a pang of guilt.

"Now. Come, we must find Masyagi and Ga-Nak."

Instead of asking who the two named people were, Yumi simply followed after him out into the woods. No Dachi is greated by Masyagi and Ga-Nak, coming from the other direction. Brief introduction passes, with Ga-Nak and Masyagi each recognising Yumi's position as betrothed to their leader. Finally, the four set off back toward the town (which I have forgotten the name of).

Yumi Sar Agasha
Yumi goes back in the tents and gathers some clothes and soon makes herself presentable.

Ok I am ready

Ga-Nak looks at you and then motions the rest of the camp

G - I suggest we search it we do not want to leave anything behind.

You find

4 x 5 man tents (could be useful)
20 Suits leather armour
various normal weapons

1500gp in treasure

Magic Items

Amulet of Chi (fabled amulet of the Geisha's of Tengen Province) - allows spells to be cast at half mp cost (if a spell costs 20mp it will only cost 10mp if the amulet is used)

Wakizashi of speed - allows the wielder to make one adional attack

Cape of Resistance - the wearer gains +5 MD versus fire

Masyagi then comes running -

My Lord the army that we were to warn the town about is approaching it is about 5 miles away and....

ITS BIGGER they now have 10000 men/drakken

Unread 17 May 2003, 18:13   #524
Lady Hawk
Invisible Woman

Quote:
Originally posted by [IV-CL]Zappa
ffs, in that case another huge leap sends me flying over the mages, while my blade lashes out at one of their skulls. Landing on my feet and hands, a backwards kick sends a mage flying into the zombies

Miranda fences off the attacks made by the priests, and kills them prettyly
you continue your attack on the mages

miranda continues to atack the prists

BATTLE ORDER

You - no damage
Miranda - no damage

Slavers

Fighters
Lvl
Chainmail
Shield
Long Sword
Dagger

1 - Dead
2 - Dead
3 - dead

4 - Beheaded
5 - blead ro death from nasty wound
6 - seriously wounded

Clerics of Daos (Evil God of Death)
Lvl 3
Chainmail
Unholy symbol
Shield
Mace

1 - moderatly wounded
2 - lightly wounded

Mages
lvl 3
Silk Armour
Robes
Staff of Fire
Ring of Magical Defence

1 - moderatley wounded
2 - moderatly wounded

Zombies

Unread 17 May 2003, 18:24   #525
[IV-CL]Zappa
grote boze rocker

[IV-CL]Zappa is infamous around these parts[IV-CL]Zappa is infamous around these parts[IV-CL]Zappa is infamous around these parts
Miranda's fury seems to grow with every second that the priests stay alive, untill she finnaly can take no more, and bursts... like an enraged and starving harpy, she flings herself onto the priests, sword at a ready to stabs and slash, her eyes gleeming redish due to the bloodlust that has overtaken her as she pierces the first priest with her sword, then pulls it to the side, cutting trough his flesh and bones with a sickening chittering and a mean grin on her face. The second priest barely has the chance to wet his pants before her long fingernails dig themselves into the skin of his neck, and into his veigns, before she makes a fist, and snaps off a part of his troath

Zappa's roundhouse slash with the sword gets it stuck in the spine of one of the mages, and the other one thus dies a much more gruesome death. a grin that could only come from Zappa fills his face as he approaches the poor foolish magician, the grin widens as he receives the few blows to his face, the grin reaches a level of width where it seems unnnatural as Zappa's arms force the mage to his knees, then slowly close around his neck, and then, the hissing starts... slowly, silent at first, as Zappa's fingers run trough the mage's hair, forward, and 2 fingers inbed themselves into the mage's eyesockets. The zombies that were approaching even stop to stare for a while as the mage screams out in pain while Zappa's fingers grab hold of his skull both at the inside as at the outside. Then, slowly, as the hissing reaches it's maximum, the skull starts to be pulled upwards. Suddonly, the air is filled with the sound of muscles tearing apart as the skull is pulled out of the mage's body, along with his spine

[ooc]*toothy grin* bon apetit [/ooc]

Sakra says:
Unread 19 May 2003, 17:50   #526
Crazyboy
'Insanity Prevails'

Crazyboy is a splendid one to beholdCrazyboy is a splendid one to beholdCrazyboy is a splendid one to beholdCrazyboy is a splendid one to beholdCrazyboy is a splendid one to beholdCrazyboy is a splendid one to beholdCrazyboy is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
approved

You look at fluffie, giggle girlishly and skip and run toward the tower. fluffie chaisng you.

You reach the tower, it is a massive black tower (think Isengard out of Lord of the Rings)

There is a huge massive set of double doors made of some kind of black metal. Infront of them appears to be 2 large Griffin type statues.

their eyes seem to be made of some type of ruby. - you can feel their malevolent gaze as they seem to gaurd the doors.

Fluff - I have heard of these type of statues before, they are known as BALEFUL GAURDIANS. I do not know their power but they are evul and nasty
*Tinuva slowly walks towards the huge double doors, slowly climbing up the steps. He could feel the evhulness seeping out from the statues. It sent a shiver down his spine, as he came level with them. Feeling the evhulness increase as he closed in on them, Tinuva turned and faced one. He stared straight into its ruby eyes, and a horrible feeling come over him.
Tinuva slowly draws out his short sword, and with a quick stab, he jams it in below the ruby eye of the statue and heaves out the jewel. He does the same to the other eye, and drops both gems to the ground. Tinuva then steps back and watches to see what happens*

Quote:
Zen Master Ellis says:
I admit defeat...

Heil Crazy!
Unread 19 May 2003, 20:14   #527
Gokan
Ensignal Apparition

Gokan is an unknown quantity at this point
Gokan's eyes narrow.

"Well... I gave him a chance..." he mutters.

With that Gokan reigns in his horse and turns it sharply, urging it into a gallop Gokan heads back towards the cleric, past the semi-bewildered Lady Kesterel and silver.

Gokan projects a thought back at Silver.

"Look after her, and scout out the village, see if anything can still be done to help the Knights. By the time you're done with that I should be back..."
Unread 20 May 2003, 13:44   #528
Flik

Flik is infamous around these partsFlik is infamous around these partsFlik is infamous around these parts
Quote:
the two kobolds look at you and then agree.

they both dig into the food, it looks like as it is not harmful in any way. they stand back whilst they let you get some food to.

K1 - Well master why are you here and what do we do next

K2 - yeah, we going to lurk in ambush and rob and kidnapp people heheheheheheeheh ?
Flik the wizard grabs the bowl and begins eating, in between bites he chats with his two followers.

"Today we ride into your kabold camp, if all goes well than no blood will be spilled, if not than...Anyway, how many kabolds are there at your village?

Flik sits and watches the two ponder, he is unsure weather he can still trust these two, but they seem willing too do what Flik wants them to do, mabey he could take them down the path of good...

The only soverien you can allow to rule you is reason.
Deserve victory.
Flik is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 May 2003, 02:30   #529
Jesse

Quote:
you arrive at the barracks.

there are 2 gaurds wearing plate armour and carrying Half Spears.

Gaurd 1 - Oi What do you want - corrrrr you ain't half sexy...phwoooooar

you give the gaurd the reason why you are here, you are shown into the Capts Room.

the Capt is a middle aged man about 42 years ol, he wears leather armour and has a short wword by his side, his hair has streaks of grey in it and he has a few scars on his arms and face, All on the front you notice.

Greetings so you are hear to recover the legendary Golden Bird of Ravayne from the Bandits of Sttollen Vings Mountain.

He gives to you a map showing the location of the Mountain and also what the bird looks like.

GC - the Bandits we think are a group of Ogres lead by the infamous "KNUCKLES the GNOME NOBBLER". if this is true and you can prove it and kill him then there is an extra 200gp reward.

Good Luck

And errrr.....*ahem*....fancy a date?
She offers her arm.

"If you come along than mabey...after a night out looking for this bandit we could..."

She whispers somthing in his ear that make him giggle.

"i get real lonly, i could use some company."
Unread 24 May 2003, 14:55   #530
Lady Hawk
Invisible Woman

Quote:
Miranda's fury seems to grow with every second that the priests stay alive, untill she finnaly can take no more, and bursts... like an enraged and starving harpy, she flings herself onto the priests, sword at a ready to stabs and slash, her eyes gleeming redish due to the bloodlust that has overtaken her as she pierces the first priest with her sword, then pulls it to the side, cutting trough his flesh and bones with a sickening chittering and a mean grin on her face. The second priest barely has the chance to wet his pants before her long fingernails dig themselves into the skin of his neck, and into his veigns, before she makes a fist, and snaps off a part of his troath

Zappa's roundhouse slash with the sword gets it stuck in the spine of one of the mages, and the other one thus dies a much more gruesome death. a grin that could only come from Zappa fills his face as he approaches the poor foolish magician, the grin widens as he receives the few blows to his face, the grin reaches a level of width where it seems unnnatural as Zappa's arms force the mage to his knees, then slowly close around his neck, and then, the hissing starts... slowly, silent at first, as Zappa's fingers run trough the mage's hair, forward, and 2 fingers inbed themselves into the mage's eyesockets. The zombies that were approaching even stop to stare for a while as the mage screams out in pain while Zappa's fingers grab hold of his skull both at the inside as at the outside. Then, slowly, as the hissing reaches it's maximum, the skull starts to be pulled upwards. Suddonly, the air is filled with the sound of muscles tearing apart as the skull is pulled out of the mage's body, along with his spine

[ooc]*toothy grin* bon apetit [/ooc]
LH feints - zappa did a long post *thud*

Miranda's fury seems to grow with every second that the priests stay alive. untill she finnaly can take no more, and she bursts... like an enraged and starving harpy, she flings herself onto the priests, sword at a ready to stabs and slashes

her eyes gleeming redish due to the bloodlust that has overtaken her she pierces the first priest with her sword, then pulls it to the side, cutting trough his flesh and bones with a sickening chittering and a mean grin on her face.

The second priest barely has the chance to wet his pants before her long fingernails dig themselves into the skin of his neck, and into his veins, before she makes a fist, and snaps off a part of his throat.

She stands their just as one of the zombies hits her in the back with a piece of wood it has in its hands.

Zappa's roundhouse slash with the sword gets it stuck in the spine of one of the mages,

a grin that could only come from you fills your face as you approach the poor foolish magician, your grin widens as he receives the few blows to his face, the grin reaches a level of width where it seems unnnatural as your arms force the mage to his knees, then slowly close around his neck, and then, the hissing starts... slowly, silent at first, as your fingers run trough the mage's hair, forward, and 2 fingers inbed themselves into the mage's eye sockets.

The zombies that were approaching even stop to stare for a while as the mage screams out in pain while your fingers grab hold of his skull both at the inside as on the outside.

Then, slowly, as the hissing reaches it's maximum, the skull starts to be pulled upwards. Suddonly, the air is filled with the sound of muscles tearing apart as the skull is pulled out of the mage's body, along with his spine

BATTLE ORDER

You - no damage
Miranda - 2 hp damage

Slavers

Fighters
Lvl
Chainmail
Shield
Long Sword
Dagger

1 - Dead
2 - Dead
3 - dead

4 - Beheaded
6 - seriously wounded

Lvl 3
Chainmail
Unholy symbol
Shield
Mace

1 - DEAD
2 - DEAD

Mages
lvl 3
Silk Armour
Robes
Staff of Fire
Ring of Magical Defence

1 - DEAD
2 - DEAD

Zombies
1 - POOF THEY GONE
2 - POOF THEY GONE ooc/ see /ooc

Last edited by Lady Hawk; 24 May 2003 at 15:01.
Unread 24 May 2003, 14:59   #531
Lady Hawk
Invisible Woman

Quote:
Originally posted by Fluffie
Name: none, yet
Race: Human
Class: Knight
Aligntment: Neutral
Dragon Level: 0
Element: Light
Specific Power(s):
Divine Blade - this causes your weapon to become bathed with light causing extra damage and x2 damage against evul creatures
Skills:
Wear Light Armour
Wear Medium Armour
Wear Heavy Armour
Use War Axe
use Mace
Use Broadsword
Use Lance
Use Dagger
Use Shield (all types)
Heraldry
Ettiquette
Courtly Graces
Minor tambourine skills
Special:
Knights Code of Honur (break this and character just becomes a fighter)
Stats:
Hit Points - 30
Magic Points - 0
Attack - 30
Defence - 25
Magic Attack - 5
Magic Defence - 5
Speed - 15
Evasion - 15
Magic Evasion - 5
Inventory:
Clothes (blue, loose fitting shirt, brown, again loose fitting trousers, held up by a leather, black belt..)
Boots (black!)
Broadsword
Wooden roundshield (1 metre-ish from top to bottom).
1 set of chain mail
Bedroll
Tinder box
Cloak (red cape like)
1 Light Warhorse
Pouch
100 gp
History:
None really, he has a nasty case of amnesia.
Appearance:
Fluffy hair (like mine, if you want to know how fluffy 'fluffy' is, ask for picture), pretty, way pretty face of course, with usually a smile on it. Brown eyes and strong, athletically build body - knightly looking.

okie, that should be the whole of it summed up together.. i assume you will get me started somewhere? and i added the 'minor tambourine playing skills' myself.. hope that's alright
Where do you wish to start :-

Delpton
Castle Ravayane
Wheat fields
Goldfall
Chards Inn
Wishport

Unread 24 May 2003, 15:12   #532
[IV-CL]Zappa
grote boze rocker

Quote:
LH feints - zappa did a long post *thud*

Miranda's fury seems to grow with every second that the priests stay alive. untill she finnaly can take no more, and she bursts... like an enraged and starving harpy, she flings herself onto the priests, sword at a ready to stabs and slashes

her eyes gleeming redish due to the bloodlust that has overtaken her she pierces the first priest with her sword, then pulls it to the side, cutting trough his flesh and bones with a sickening chittering and a mean grin on her face.

The second priest barely has the chance to wet his pants before her long fingernails dig themselves into the skin of his neck, and into his veins, before she makes a fist, and snaps off a part of his throat.

She stands their just as one of the zombies hits her in the back with a piece of wood it has in its hands.

Zappa's roundhouse slash with the sword gets it stuck in the spine of one of the mages,

a grin that could only come from you fills your face as you approach the poor foolish magician, your grin widens as he receives the few blows to his face, the grin reaches a level of width where it seems unnnatural as your arms force the mage to his knees, then slowly close around his neck, and then, the hissing starts... slowly, silent at first, as your fingers run trough the mage's hair, forward, and 2 fingers inbed themselves into the mage's eye sockets.

The zombies that were approaching even stop to stare for a while as the mage screams out in pain while your fingers grab hold of his skull both at the inside as on the outside.

Then, slowly, as the hissing reaches it's maximum, the skull starts to be pulled upwards. Suddonly, the air is filled with the sound of muscles tearing apart as the skull is pulled out of the mage's body, along with his spine

BATTLE ORDER

You - no damage
Miranda - 2 hp damage

Slavers

Fighters
Lvl
Chainmail
Shield
Long Sword
Dagger

1 - Dead
2 - Dead
3 - dead

4 - Beheaded
6 - seriously wounded

Lvl 3
Chainmail
Unholy symbol
Shield
Mace

1 - DEAD
2 - DEAD

Mages
lvl 3
Silk Armour
Robes
Staff of Fire
Ring of Magical Defence

1 - DEAD
2 - DEAD

Zombies
1 - POOF THEY GONE
2 - POOF THEY GONE ooc/ see /ooc
Zappa feints - LH DMed! *thud*

Miranda, still enraged, suddonly spots the poor surviving fighter. The grin on her face lit up for a mere second, then died again. She had never before looked so serious.... slowly, step by step, she approaches the poor man... his heart going 200 mph, fearing what he has just whitnessed, and he starts begging for his life.

Slowly, Miranda pulls him up by the hair, forcing him to let his weapons drop to the ground. The begging gainst in momentum, aswell as decibel as the fighter wets his pants, and starts to cry. The serious look on Miranda changes from serious to aggitated, to the grin, and back to serious in a matter of seconds

meanwhile, Zappa investigates the corpses, tries to calm the people around, and starts casting his healing spells, on Miranda first, then on himself. He picks up as many of the objects carried by the slavers, and asks the villagers what they were searching here, how many more of them there are, why they come here, generaly just about everything. He also asks around for a horse or a donkey that can help carry Miranda and his own gear.

***back to Miranda and the slaver***

M: tell me... who are you, and who sent you here
S: (to be filled in by DM)
M: how many more are you?
M: why did you come here?

when they get all the information they want, they heal themselves as much as they can, tie up the slaver, and find a place to rest, and talk, and calculate their options

Sakra says:
Unread 24 May 2003, 15:13   #533
Lady Hawk
Invisible Woman

Quote:
Originally posted by Ur_Quan
OOC- Any chance for an additional reply? -OOC

Ur_Quan had hoped for a victory, but seeing that one of the shadows is still alive, he realizes he has to carry on a little longer. Ur_Quan does not give his enemy the time to recuperate. Intent on bringing an end to the battle, Ur_Quan raises his sword high above his head and then, with that strength that Ur_Quan still has, he lets it come down on the shadow before it has a chance to block or counter the attack.

STATUS
HP: 4/20
Poisoned for: <specify duration here> -5 rounds
with strengh born of weariness you decide that the battle has gone on long enough and decide that the shadow needs to join its mates in POOF LAND

you raise yoyr sword and you simply hit it - with enough brute force that would impress mike tyson into the middle of next month.

the shadow dies

you relax and then realise about the poison this means that you can only heal 1 hp per post

Battle Order

You - 2hp damage

Enemy

Shadows

3 - NOW is poofed

4 - OOH look its gone .... Poof just like that

Unread 24 May 2003, 15:34   #534
Lady Hawk
Invisible Woman

Quote:
*Tinuva slowly walks towards the huge double doors, slowly climbing up the steps. He could feel the evhulness seeping out from the statues. It sent a shiver down his spine, as he came level with them. Feeling the evhulness increase as he closed in on them, Tinuva turned and faced one. He stared straight into its ruby eyes, and a horrible feeling come over him.
Tinuva slowly draws out his short sword, and with a quick stab, he jams it in below the ruby eye of the statue and heaves out the jewel. He does the same to the other eye, and drops both gems to the ground. Tinuva then steps back and watches to see what happens*
you stalk toward the doors in a sightly perverted way and climb the steps and stare at the two statues.

you decide to become a sneaky little fluffie and nick the rubys, as you take the first one a bolt of lightning hits you doing a lot of damage.

you only have 1 hp left and have lost your left arm - it was burnt to a stump

fluffie runs to you,

F - are you ok..... can i do anything ....?

Last edited by Lady Hawk; 24 May 2003 at 15:52.
Unread 24 May 2003, 16:01   #535
Lady Hawk
Invisible Woman

Quote:
Originally posted by Gokan
Gokan's eyes narrow.

"Well... I gave him a chance..." he mutters.

With that Gokan reigns in his horse and turns it sharply, urging it into a gallop Gokan heads back towards the cleric, past the semi-bewildered Lady Kesterel and silver.

Gokan projects a thought back at Silver.

"Look after her, and scout out the village, see if anything can still be done to help the Knights. By the time you're done with that I should be back..."
your eyes narrow as you see the priest heading back toward the castle.

you feel as though you can get to him before he reaches there, you then give the orders to Silver and you ride off toward the Cleric.

Some minuets later you are heading for him, he turns and sees you and begins to cast a spell, 2 Cornugon Demons apear to aid him

Battle Orders

you

enemy

Priest

Demon1

Demon2

Meanwhile

Silver tells Lady K to stay with the horse in the shadows of a nearby group of trees as she moves off to look into the Village.

As she gets closer she can see that they are all being held in the village square. but it appears to be a trap the dark lord is in the square and all his men are on the roofs armed with Moredhel repeating x-bows

Last edited by Lady Hawk; 24 May 2003 at 16:14.
Unread 24 May 2003, 16:03   #536
Crazyboy
'Insanity Prevails'

Quote:
you stalk toward the doors in a sightly perverted way and climb the steps and stare at the two statues.

you decide to become a sneaky little fluffie and nick the rubys, as you take the first one a bolt of lightning hits you doing a lot of damage.

you only have 1 hp left and have lost your left arm - it was burnt to a stump

fluffie runs to you,

F - are you ok..... can i do anything ....?
*Tinuve stands infront of the statue, looking very black (like in teh cartoons) with smoke rising from him and a bright red ruby in his right hand*

"... Ow ... "

*Tinuva looks down at his left arm*

"Aww damn. My bootiful arm! Ah hell. How am I supposed to fire a bow with one hand?! Bah! This calls for drastic action. Mistuh Fluffie! We have to head to Marmorek, teh Dwarven city. We should be able to find a healer there and get my nice arm back."

*So Fluffie and Tinuva head off to the Dwarven city of Marmorek, in search of a healer and with a nice red ruby*

Quote:
Zen Master Ellis says:
I admit defeat...

Heil Crazy!
Unread 24 May 2003, 16:17   #537
Lady Hawk
Invisible Woman

Quote:
Originally posted by Flik
Flik the wizard grabs the bowl and begins eating, in between bites he chats with his two followers.

"Today we ride into your kabold camp, if all goes well than no blood will be spilled, if not than...Anyway, how many kabolds are there at your village?

Flik sits and watches the two ponder, he is unsure weather he can still trust these two, but they seem willing too do what Flik wants them to do, mabey he could take them down the path of good...
Kb1 - Woohooo we get to slaughter our comrades and the great magic god Flik can use his great ju-ju on them....zzzzzztttttzzzzz the die

Kb2 - woohoo great ju-ju, ah way ah way ah ju-ju....zzzzzzttttzzzzzz they die

soon you set off on the journey and they lead you to teh Kobold Caves some distance away.

they telly you there are 15 other kobolds and the kobold cheif a MEDUSAE.

Unread 24 May 2003, 16:41   #538
Lady Hawk
Invisible Woman

Quote:
Originally posted by Jesse
She offers her arm.

"If you come along than mabey...after a night out looking for this bandit we could..."

She whispers somthing in his ear that make him giggle.

"i get real lonly, i could use some company."
Wahay babe you go your self a deal. Life as a Capt of the Gaurd is boaring but for a chance of adventure with a sexy woman such as yourself.... Just hold on.

He quickly writes a resignation letter and gets his equipment

His stats are

Capt Jonas
lvl 3 Fighter
lvl 2 priest

Hp 65
Mp 60

Skills

Use longsword
use shield
use sling
wear light armour
wear medioum armour
ride horse
power attack (+1 damage - uses 3 per day)
extra attack (he has 2 attacks per post)
Spell Casting Lvl 1 preist spells

Cure Minor Wounds - 5 mp - duration instant - cures 1-4 hp

Detect Magic - 5mp - duration 1rnd per level - range 10ft - can detect any magic source withn 10ft

Light - 5 mp - duration 1 hour per level - casts a soft glowing orb of light that lights upto 10ft

Resistance - 10mp - duration 1 hour per level - this creates a magical barrier that protects against elemental attacks

air
earth
fire
water
light
dark
electric

for a limited period of time - it will not stop all the damage just some.

Right so we are going after teh bandits then?

Unread 24 May 2003, 16:55   #539
Inspectre
Dance Puppets Dance

Inspectre is an unknown quantity at this point
Name: Murkador
Race: Lizardmen
Level: 6
Experience (exp): 0
Hit points (hp) - 105
Magic Points (mp) - 35
Specific Power -
Use any weapon
use any armour
use any shield
power attack
precise attack
Surprise attack
Judgement - allows you to do a full strength blow 1 per day ignoring armour
speed (alows 2 attacks once per level per day = 6 per day)
enahnced toughness
Spit Acid - a breath weapon of experianced Lizard men - 1 per day. (2 times a day)
element ability - none
Attack: 35 + 5
Defence: 25
Magic Attack: 10
Magic Defence: 25
Speed: 25
Evasion: 20 +5
Magic Evasion: 20 +5
Element: Non-Elemental (bonus to saves)
Alingment: Neutral

Weapons/Equipment: (geez, I should have written everything down)
Grand Sword /w Dark Gem Attachtment
Long Sword
Dirk
Halberd
ring + 10 Evade
gauntlets - Ogre Power (+10 to Attack +10 to Damage)
amulet +5 magic Attack
ring + 5 magic defence
Collapsable Pike (twist at the middle, shaft can be pulled apart)
2 or 3 Repeater X-bows
a magical wand
a couple potions, 2 healing and 2 antidotes (I think)
an eyepatch
a cloak
map of the tomb
Moredhel leather armor
Money: some ridiculous amount, have most of it in the "bank" say, 600 gp in the bank and 100 gp on me

Murkador quickly picks out the choicest pieces of armor, as well as hefting the fighter's halberd. He also slips the map into his pouch. He quickly slips the magical items on, and then turns back to the Anti-Paladin. "Alright, I'm ready. Tthhe ressst can be left for tthhe wolvesss and ravensss." Murkador gestured with his repeater crossbow. "Lead on to ttthisss group of Drakken. Ttthhey want me? Tthhey sssshall have me."
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phang
like you in your threads after about a week

ZING!
I love you Phang.
Inspectre is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 May 2003, 17:11   #540
Ur_Quan
some induhvidual

Quote:
with strengh born of weariness you decide that the battle has gone on long enough and decide that the shadow needs to join its mates in POOF LAND

you raise yoyr sword and you simply hit it - with enough brute force that would impress mike tyson into the middle of next month.

the shadow dies

you relax and then realise about the poison this means that you can only heal 1 hp per post

Battle Order

You - 2hp damage

Enemy

Shadows

3 - NOW is poofed

4 - OOH look its gone .... Poof just like that

With the death of his last enemy, Ur_Quan pauses a moment to take a deep breath and wipe the sweat of his forehead. Walking back a few paces, Ur_Quan collects the shield he had dropped earlier on. This was one of the toughest battles he had been in to, but Ur_Quan was absolutely sure that the experience he gained now would pay off soon and make him a stronger man (OOC- right? yea? please? -OOC).

All of a sudden Ur_Quan remembers the poison that is still coursing through his veins. He needed to find a cure fast. Actually, he needed a whole lot of curing; this battle had cost him nearly everything but his life and left him in a dire situation. He curses the shadows and hoped they'd have a really lousy time in poof land. Ur_Quan looks around for a moment and then he realizes that despite the state of the place he is still inside a temple. Surely he'd find a small healing potion or maybe even a bowl with some leftover holy water if only he'd do a bit of searching around. With that in mind, Ur_Quan starts to examine the interior of the temple, hoping to find something to heal him or that is useful in other ways.

OOC- You said I can only use "cure light wounds" when I'm lightly damaged. So, how much health do I need before I can cast it? -OOC

STATUS
HP: 3/20 (-2 damage and +1 hp/post)
Poisoned for: <specify duration here> -6 rounds
Unread 24 May 2003, 18:07   #541
Fluffie
, Mr. Fluffie

Quote:
Where do you wish to start :-

Delpton
Castle Ravayane
Wheat fields
Goldfall
Chards Inn
Wishport
Wheat Fields. Where else... And please, let me wake up in that grassy field? Perhaps with some dead orcs around me? And a club laying near my head, indicating it was used for a severe "head banging" ? Please, please, pleeeease?

Oh, and a reworked, more nicely looking character here. I 'reworked' the stats, as I seemed to have used 100 points instead of 80 points (thanks Kama )...

Name:
unknown

Race:
Human

Appearance:
Fluffy hair (like mine, if you want to know how fluffy 'fluffy' is, ask for picture), pretty, way pretty face of course, with usually a smile on it. Brown eyes and strong, athletically built body - knightly looking (especially while wearing armour). See Inventory for clothing, is about 1.90 metres tall.

Class:
Knight (lvl 1)

Aligntment:
Neutral

Experiance/Dragon Level:
0/0

Element:
Light
Divine Blade (this causes the character's weapon to become bathed with light causing extra damage and x2 damage against evul creatures)

Stats:
Hit Points - 30
Magic Points – 0

Attack - 30
Defence - 20
Magic Attack - 5
Magic Defence – 5

Speed - 5
Evasion - 10
Magic Evasion - 5

Skills:
Wear Light Armour
Wear Medium Armour
Wear Heavy Armour
Use War Axe
Use Mace
Use Broadsword
Use Lance
Use Dagger
Use Shield (all types)
Heraldry
Ettiquette
Courtly Graces
Minor Tambourine Skills

Special:
Knights Code of Honur (break this and the character just becomes a fighter)

Inventory:
Clothes (blue, loose fitting shirt, brown, again loose fitting trousers, held up by a leather, black belt)
(black) Boots
(red, cape like) Cloak
Dread Dark Tambourine of Fluffiness
Broadsword
Wooden roundshield (1 metre in diametre)
1 Light Warhorse
Pouch (100 gp)
1 set of (shiny silvery) Chain Mail Armour
Backpack (2/10)
Bedroll
Tinder box
Unread 25 May 2003, 00:51   #542
Talos
A Short Term Drifter

Talos is an unknown quantity at this point
Character
Name: Talos (De'Ustooth)
Race: Moredhel
Alignment: Neutral
Element: Darkness
History: A quiet moredhel child with strange tatoo's covering the length and breadth of his body and of an unknown birth was taken into the family of De'Ustooth. This act was strange by default as compassion and kindness are not qualities that the Moredhel are known for. The Female who had chosen to have him join the family as her Son was not to be questioned. It was led to believe that the high priestess had seen into the boys future, seeing a path of Power before him; wether these rumours were true could never be prooved. The family he served as a son was powerful and controlled much of there underground home and Talos was deadly and quick with the Sword he was quickly entered into the ranks of the fighters guild. He had lived in this less then iydelic servitude until a fearful day, his first outing with a warband. He had faltered failing to strike down an innocent human child before him weeping at her mothers death. He was challenged to defend his actions by his comanding officer. When he replied that he felt it was wrong he was beaten and not even the high priestess could defend him from what followed. Talos was named in moredhel tounge "He Who Trembled." Talos's upbringing and the dark tatoos became his curse as he was reduced to nothing but a mere thing for moredhels abuse. Talos fled his underground home quietly when he realised he was likely to be thrown to the spiders. He stole all that he could weapons, money deciding never to return to his hated home. After suffering 6 months of abuse he found his resolve had hardened and now although alone he knew he was different and decided to seek the meaning of these Tatoo's covering his body. He had begun his search heading for a small village nearby not knowing what to expect or how to be greeted.
Appearance: 5' 11" tall lightly built but muscular for an edhel, Long Dusky silver hair platted and hidden under a simple cloak. The black cloak hung off well formed shoulders and his black embroided (stolen) Leather armour was as dark as any crevice that it would be nesscecary for him to hide in. His black skin was betrayed by beautiful light gray tatoo's covering his body including his face, each one seemed to be alive written in some strange magical language of old.
Experiance:
Dragon Level:
Current Location: Wheat Fields

Stats
HP:
MP:
Attack: 18
Defence: 8
Magic Attack: 0
Magic Defence: 8
Speed: 20
Evasion: 14
Magic Evasion: 14

Skills:
(Help)

Equipment
Moredhel Longsword (Stolen)
Moredhel Dagger (Stolen)
Dark Weatherproof Cloak
Black Leather (Stolen)
backpack 0/10 items:
bedroll
tinder box
Money Pouch: 100 gp (Stolen)
Unread 25 May 2003, 22:28   #543
Jesse

Quote:
Wahay babe you go your self a deal. Life as a Capt of the Gaurd is boaring but for a chance of adventure with a sexy woman such as yourself.... Just hold on.

He quickly writes a resignation letter and gets his equipment

His stats are

Capt Jonas
lvl 3 Fighter
lvl 2 priest

Hp 65
Mp 60

Skills

Use longsword
use shield
use sling
wear light armour
wear medioum armour
ride horse
power attack (+1 damage - uses 3 per day)
extra attack (he has 2 attacks per post)
Spell Casting Lvl 1 preist spells

Cure Minor Wounds - 5 mp - duration instant - cures 1-4 hp

Detect Magic - 5mp - duration 1rnd per level - range 10ft - can detect any magic source withn 10ft

Light - 5 mp - duration 1 hour per level - casts a soft glowing orb of light that lights upto 10ft

Resistance - 10mp - duration 1 hour per level - this creates a magical barrier that protects against elemental attacks

air
earth
fire
water
light
dark
electric

for a limited period of time - it will not stop all the damage just some.

Right so we are going after teh bandits then?
Pulls the captain by his collar in firm and alluring way. Points to the horse, "Saddle up little boy".
Jonas gives jesse a pat on the bum and jumps up. Jesse jumps up behind him, making sure to leave no room between her and him. In her sweet little inocent voice she rests her head on his shoulder and continues: "Lead the wway captain, lets see if you can make time fly, tonight is almost too unbarable to wait for..."
Unread 27 May 2003, 12:27   #544
adam
The Oldbie Newbie

adam has a spectacular aura aboutadam has a spectacular aura about
*adam mounts R'starg *You be friend i see but i have somthing very important to do , If you need my help i shall be at (The place where i am to deliver the news of hexis to)so farewell and god speed on your journey *Adam zooms off to the city*

Our fligiht plan is we travel until R'starg wishes to stop then we stop, and then we fly when he is ready

Wizards First Rule- People Are Stupid
Quoted by the first Wizard Zorrander

Defender of the RP forums against the GD invasion September the 19th 2003
adam is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 May 2003, 12:31   #545
Fluffie
, Mr. Fluffie

Name: J-Kama-Ka-C
Race: Elf
Class: Priest
Element: Earth
Dragon Level: N/A

Level:
Hit points:
Magic Points:

Specific Power:

Attack: 5
Defence: 5
Magic Defence: 10

Speed: 5
Evasion: 30
Magic Evasion: 20

Clothes
Robe
Sandals
Chunky Wooden Staff
Pouch (100gp)
Backpack (2/10)
Bedroll
Tinder box

Short history: None! Kama wakes up laying somewhere close to Fluffie, but not "that close". Suffering from amnesia as well, there are some (dead) orcs surrounding him as well!

(If that's allowed... Just like my character )
(If "History" is allowed, it's obvious Kama's starting location is Wheat Fields as well )
(Oh, and I post this because the git is too lazy to do it himself.. Hehe )
Unread 27 May 2003, 15:39   #546
Lady Hawk
Invisible Woman

system was hacked by guy at work in eraly hours he has now been sacked and arrested by the LA police

if you have all recevied emails or pms from me insulting you or in any otherway causing offence can i please take this time to apologise to you.

if you also have rec emails from me PLEASE DELEAT as they may contain a virus.

Sorry

Lady Hawk

Ps but hey i got abrand new state of the aret pc from the LAPD

Unread 27 May 2003, 20:43   #547
adam
The Oldbie Newbie

adam has a spectacular aura aboutadam has a spectacular aura about
Thanks LH

Wizards First Rule- People Are Stupid
Quoted by the first Wizard Zorrander

Defender of the RP forums against the GD invasion September the 19th 2003
adam is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 May 2003, 15:24   #548
Lady Hawk
Invisible Woman

Quote:
Zappa feints - LH DMed! *thud*

Miranda, still enraged, suddonly spots the poor surviving fighter. The grin on her face lit up for a mere second, then died again. She had never before looked so serious.... slowly, step by step, she approaches the poor man... his heart going 200 mph, fearing what he has just whitnessed, and he starts begging for his life.

Slowly, Miranda pulls him up by the hair, forcing him to let his weapons drop to the ground. The begging gainst in momentum, aswell as decibel as the fighter wets his pants, and starts to cry. The serious look on Miranda changes from serious to aggitated, to the grin, and back to serious in a matter of seconds

meanwhile, Zappa investigates the corpses, tries to calm the people around, and starts casting his healing spells, on Miranda first, then on himself. He picks up as many of the objects carried by the slavers, and asks the villagers what they were searching here, how many more of them there are, why they come here, generaly just about everything. He also asks around for a horse or a donkey that can help carry Miranda and his own gear.

when they get all the information they want, they heal themselves as much as they can, tie up the slaver, and find a place to rest, and talk, and calculate their options
EEK *THUD* EEK ZAPPA has done yet another long post - this could almost be habbit forming

the slaves look at you anf tell you that they were not searching for anything but were farming the fields around the village and then the Slavers decided to attack them.

they have no idea why the slavers attacked them or where they came from or what they were looking for.

one of the villagers says perhaps they saw us as potential money.

S: my name is Fabien and we were on our way to sell slaves at

ZACKANDOR

you have heard of this so called place - it is not a city but more a meeting of Merchants (slavers)

and this is where they sell slaves, and buy them as well

S: you have killed all that was in this group you beast (with that he bursts into tears) but there are 15 more back with the main camp where ther rest of the slaves are.

S: we were resting before we maid the journey to the bazaar to sell slaves and we saw the village and decided to get some more for our caravan

as you look aroud you gather the bits and peices - see the prev post for what they carried

you ask the villagers if they have horsies or donkies - they say that they have only for farming

but the slavers had some and they point to the ones that have been tied up to a tree nearby

2 Light warhorses
5 Ponies

Last edited by Lady Hawk; 31 May 2003 at 15:53.
Unread 31 May 2003, 15:46   #549
Lady Hawk
Invisible Woman

Quote:
*Tinuve stands infront of the statue, looking very black (like in teh cartoons) with smoke rising from him and a bright red ruby in his right hand*

"... Ow ... "

*Tinuva looks down at his left arm*

"Aww damn. My bootiful arm! Ah hell. How am I supposed to fire a bow with one hand?! Bah! This calls for drastic action. Mistuh Fluffie! We have to head to Marmorek, teh Dwarven city. We should be able to find a healer there and get my nice arm back."

*So Fluffie and Tinuva head off to the Dwarven city of Marmorek, in search of a healer and with a nice red ruby*
you allow fluffie to cuddle and soothe you as he puts you on a sled type thing made from teh dead bones of teh skeletons.

you rest back as fluffie whistles and screams and bangs his tambourine to a gay little ditty.

soon you are on your journery to Marmorek

some time later you reach the town of Marmorek the dwarven city that was saved by J-Kama-Ka-c and Fluffie when the place was attacked by the Chimera (see QfG)

the 2 dwarf gaurds come to you

Hello and whayt do you want freind elf?

Unread 31 May 2003, 15:50   #550
Lady Hawk
Invisible Woman

Quote:
Originally posted by Inspectre

Name: Murkador

Race: Lizardmen
Level: 6

Experience (exp): 0
Hit points (hp) - 105
Magic Points (mp) - 35

Specific Power -
Use any weapon
use any armour
use any shield
power attack
precise attack
Surprise attack

Judgement - allows you to do a full strength blow 2 per day ignoring armour
speed (alows 2 attacks once per level per day = 6 per day)
enahnced toughness
Spit Acid - a breath weapon of experianced Lizard men - 3 times a day
Poison Claws - this allows you to poison yor claws with a venom that slows your opponent (this can be done at will)

element ability - none

Attack: 35 + 5
Defence: 25
Magic Attack: 10
Magic Defence: 25
Speed: 25
Evasion: 20 +5
Magic Evasion: 20 +5
Element: Non-Elemental (bonus to saves)
Alingment: Neutral

Weapons/Equipment: (geez, I should have written everything down)
Grand Sword /w Dark Gem Attachtment
Long Sword
Dirk
Halberd
ring + 10 Evade
gauntlets - Ogre Power (+10 to Attack +10 to Damage)
amulet +5 magic Attack
ring + 5 magic defence
Collapsable Pike (twist at the middle, shaft can be pulled apart)
2 or 3 Repeater X-bows
a magical wand
a couple potions, 2 healing and 2 antidotes (I think)
an eyepatch
a cloak
map of the tomb
Moredhel leather armor
Money: some ridiculous amount, have most of it in the "bank" say, 600 gp in the bank and 100 gp on me

Murkador quickly picks out the choicest pieces of armor, as well as hefting the fighter's halberd. He also slips the map into his pouch. He quickly slips the magical items on, and then turns back to the Anti-Paladin. "Alright, I'm ready. Tthhe ressst can be left for tthhe wolvesss and ravensss." Murkador gestured with his repeater crossbow. "Lead on to ttthisss group of Drakken. Ttthhey want me? Tthhey sssshall have me."