User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > Roleplaying

Unread 17 Mar 2003, 19:51   #401
Lady Hawk
Invisible Woman

Lady Hawk is infamous around these partsLady Hawk is infamous around these parts
Quote:
Originally posted by Ur_Quan
Ur_Quan looks into the temple and is appalled by the sight, and even more by the sickening smell of the place. Ur_Quan looks at the priest and then he realizes that this couldn't have been the result of just a bunch of undead creatures. The undead were not cruel or destructive by nature, they just kill all living things.

Someone or something must have been responsible for the current state of the graves, the temple and the poor priest and judging from the mist and colourful lights outside in the graveyard, that someone couldn't be very far away from here. A simple ritual wasn't going to cleanse this place, that was a sure bet.

Ur_Quan noticed that one of the few things that were still in place, were the torches hanging from the sides of the temple walls. With the fading sunlight, it would soon be dark. To be sure to have light after dark, Ur_Quan lights the first torch he sees with his tinderbox and takes it from its holding place. Ur_Quan uses his torch to light all the other torches while making his way into the temple.
You look around appaled at the sight within, but steele yourself and move in and light the wall sconces.

the light makes you feel more at ease.....

but you are almost surprised by the shreiks as 4 shadows move away from the light and commence to attack you, they cast dark bolts at you one hits for 3hp damage

Battle Order

You

Enemy

Shadows

THERE CAN ONLY BE ONE................
Lady Hawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Mar 2003, 19:53   #402
Lady Hawk
Invisible Woman

Lady Hawk is infamous around these partsLady Hawk is infamous around these parts
Quote:
Originally posted by adam
Phew *adam urges R'starg down to land and thens says to the riders* Hello my name Is adam i am delivering a message for the archmage, who might you three be
the riders greet you.

We are Riders of the Royal Gaurd of Castle Ravayne we are patroling the area looking for a group of bandits that have stolen an artefact from the Castle Vaults....

THE STAFF OF THE HIGH PRIEST OF ASTEA

Unread 17 Mar 2003, 20:00   #403
Lady Hawk
Invisible Woman

Quote:
Originally posted by [IV-CL]Zappa
killing the lead character?
is this your reply

Unread 17 Mar 2003, 20:04   #404
Lady Hawk
Invisible Woman

Quote:
Originally posted by Inspectre
Murkador snarled, and then said, "Who wass that you were talking to when I came upon you? Tthhat wasss not my ssisster. And why are you defiling tthhisss ruin?" At the thought of this filthy band defiling the lizardman ruin, Murkador's finger tightened on the trigger of the repeating crossbow, but he managed to control the reaction before he accidently fired.
AP - you are right I was not talking you your sister there I was talking to the ARCHMAGE HEXIS.

You recoil from that and stagger backwards, you recall the name....it was the same one that SS'NOCK had mentioned. You recall that night when you discoverd your relativies treachery. You can recall it clearly.

SS'Nock had gone on a right of passage adventure with some young initiates of the clan. He had said that he would look after them.

you had not trusted him and had followed, it was there that you had seen him talking to a crystal ball, much like what the AP was suing and he to had mentioned HEXIS. that was when he sacrificed the young lizardmen to that foul name....and had seemed to gain power....

that was the night that your life changed for ever

Unread 17 Mar 2003, 20:25   #405
No Dachi

No Dachi is infamous around these parts
Quote:
Originally posted by Lady Hawk
Gnolls = Dog Like creatures - not demons

you can now see the full camp of the Gnolls. this however does not daunt you from your set course of action.

the gnoll leader begins to dictate the battle and then signals to you.

GL - snnnnnnnnarl.....Human.....yes you Human .....I Challenge you to a fight

A gnoll aims a bow at you

the Gnoll Leader kills him with one blow.

GL - well..

meanwhile you deal with the Gnoll nearest to you you slash at him with your sword and wound him. he attacks you and slashes at your face (2hp damage)

Mayasagi continues to deal with the ones attacking him. one gets close to him (3hp damage)

Ga - Nak fires another Fire bolt causing damage. 5 Gnolls adance close to Ga-nak

Battle Order

You

Masayagi

Ga-Nak

Enemy

Attacking Masayagi
1 - dead
2 - dead
3 - dead
4 - lightly wounded

Main Group
7 - seriously damaged
8 - seriously damaged
9 - seriosuly damaged

attacking you
15 - lightly damaged

With your GF

Leader Gnoll
But you said I could go into a trance anywa

With a mighty roar, the Ogre Magi secures his Spellbook in his Satchel, unsheathes his Katana and steps forward, bringing the light-yet-strong and long-reaching blade up in a powerful double handed lower-right to upper left diagonal slash, straight through the body of one Gnoll. Continueing to use this powerful and terrifying stance, Ga-Nak begins sending the pathetic creatures flying with mighty blow after mighty blow.

Meanwhile, Mayasagi calmly thrusts the point of his own Katana through the chest of the Gnool that managed to wound him, hearing the dog-head's yelp as the cold steel pirces its flesh. Sidestepping to avoid and attack from another Gnool, Mayasagi withdraws his Katan from the body of the first and then brings it down overhead, straight through the middle of the second attacker, before defending himself from attacks by the other Gnolls. After deflecting several clumsy blows from the fighters, Mayasagi closes his eyes for a split second, a look of odly serene calm coming over his face. Seconds later, he launches into a furious flurry of attacks, running forward whilst laying about himself with the Katana. Using his Haste technique, he moves so fast as to be a blur. Finally, he comes to the other side of the group of attacking Gnolls and falls to one knee, kneeling down and breathing heavily, leaning on his Katan for support. Behind him, there are several successive thumps as the dead Gnolls fall to the ground...

Meanwhile, No Dachi hears the Gnoll Leader's challenge. Straightening up from a half-bent posture which had been the finish to his last manouevre, he turns slowly and stares dispassionately at his assailant through narrowed eyes. He sheathes his Katana, before speaking in a low voice.

"Your challenge is accepted."

With that, he attacks. Unsheathing the Katana, he runs forward and feints a slash to the right. Stopping short and spinning around, he stands back to the Leader Gnoll and thrusts the point of his Katana down underneath his shoulder, hopefully into flesh. Regardless, having down this he acrobatically-leaps to one side, turning in the air as he does so, and brings his Katana up to defend from counter-attack.
That Noble Sin; whilst Luxury
Emply'd a Million of the Poor,
And odious Pride a Million more.'

-The Grumbling Hive: or, Knaves Turn'd Honest, Bernard Mandeville
No Dachi is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Mar 2003, 20:44   #406
[IV-CL]Zappa
grote boze rocker

[IV-CL]Zappa is infamous around these parts[IV-CL]Zappa is infamous around these parts[IV-CL]Zappa is infamous around these parts
yush, yush it is. I kill the lead character of the enemy pack. unfortunatly, I don't know which one it is, therefor I kill them all. cracking skulls, breaking ribbs, biting trough necks, kicking enemy nuts, the works. Miranda does the same, only with more bloody stuff flying about due to her use of a sword

Sakra says:
I know you're just an angel in disguise...
... disguised as a very evil person for that matter
[IV-CL]Zappa is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Mar 2003, 21:50   #407
Gokan
Ensignal Apparition

Gokan is an unknown quantity at this point
"Because that is where I believe the last Dragon Orb resides. And if it's not there. then we should at least be able to find a clue as to it's whereabouts."

Gokan and LK help to tack up their horses before their journey.

"The way I see it we have three options. We travel by road, which is exactly what the Drakken would expect and if they know what we're looking for, then they'll almost definately try to stop us.

We could travel cross country, given the length of the journey along with the varied terrain, this seems impractical.

The final option would be to travel by sea. The nearest port large enough is a fair distance, there's the possibility of pirates and of course once we arrived at one of the ports in Sokara, we'd still need to travel to the coldbleak mountains."

Gokan pauses to thank the stableboy who looked after their horses.

"I think that travelling by sea would be best. Not only will it likely be slightly faster than by road, we would also be able to charter a guide once we reach Sokara.

Unless you have a better plan?"

Gokan helps LK mount her horse before climbing atop his own...
Unread 17 Mar 2003, 22:29   #408
Flik

Flik is infamous around these partsFlik is infamous around these partsFlik is infamous around these parts
Quote:
you take the gem and leave the castle and move out into the city.

you try to remeber the poem about the gem and recall

I]Thee who seeks the Treasure's Three,
Will Find The palace beneath the sea,
For he will find treasure, old as me,
No more bidding to the soveirn tree.

The wind will waver,
To be in your favor,
At the winter solsice
Sacrife, will not sufice.

The ruby red,
Will glow bright,
At the right,
Set of night.[/i]

whilst you ponder the riddle you make you way to

HONEST GAYNOR's USED HORSE EMPORIUM

there is a fat woman in her 30's and she looks very spotty.

HG - ello govenor want a 'orse then (wink wink know what i mean)

HG - I as for sale the following beasts

3 legged horse - 75gp
3 legged medium Warhorse - 100gp
Riding Chicken - 90gp
War Chicken - 125gp
War Parrot - 105gp
Medium Warhorse - 70gp
Light Warhorse - 60gp
Heavy Warhorse - 120gp
Riding Dog - 200gp
Battle Cat - 250gp
War Emu - 195gp

"Ill take the medium Warhorse"

*Flik takes of his left boot, he waves his right hand over the opening where his foor would go in, he turns it upside down and a bag falls out. he pulls the string at the top and it opens. he takes out 70 shiny coins and hands them to the lady.*

*He clambers up on the back of the horse, it na's and flik takes off.*

"Ha Ha, go go."

*The horse gallops at a slow speed towards several houses, attempting to eat the straw roofs. Every time flik had to pull the horse away. several minuts of trotting flik sees a man wearing his hat backwards. He directs his over to the man.*

"you, whats the closest seaside city/village/town"

The only soverien you can allow to rule you is reason.
Deserve victory.
Flik is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Mar 2003, 22:42   #409
Flik

Flik is infamous around these partsFlik is infamous around these partsFlik is infamous around these parts
Quote:

and also due to the new spring schedules for programming in America - as those of you who know me i do freelance script writing for certain sci-fi/fantasy shows - i have a number of scripts to write (ie earn money to pay bills and feed the family )
Are you still freelance? or do you just write the script for mutant X now?

Deserve victory.
Unread 18 Mar 2003, 05:32   #410
Ur_Quan
some induhvidual

Ur_Quan is a jewel in the roughUr_Quan is a jewel in the roughUr_Quan is a jewel in the roughUr_Quan is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
You look around appaled at the sight within, but steele yourself and move in and light the wall sconces.

the light makes you feel more at ease.....

but you are almost surprised by the shreiks as 4 shadows move away from the light and commence to attack you, they cast dark bolts at you one hits for 3hp damage

Battle Order

You

Enemy

Shadows

Ur_Quan feels as if he was stung by a dozen bees. It hurts a lot, but the pain is not unbearable. This was the first time in his life that he had been hit by a dark bolt. Ur_Quan had been lucky. The sudden shrieks had alerted him of the imminent attack which enabled him to evade the other 3 dark bolts.

Ur_Quan moves his tower shield in front of his body as he draws his longsword. As he looks into the direction from which the dark bolts came, Ur_Quan can see 4 creatures that appear to be a lot darker than the background. Ur_Quan figured that these must be shadows; magical entities that, according to legend, were made out of pure darkness and as such dreaded the light.

An old saying comes to Ur_Quan's mind: "When surrounded by darkness, try to shed some light." Realizing that he cannot fight the shadows in the darkness, Ur_Quan casts bless on himself for protection, runs over to one of the unlit sconces and quickly takes from the wall. Ur_Quan knew them to be filled with a viscous flammable liquid. He pours the liquid over the blade of his sword and then ignites the liquid by holding it in the fire of a burning sconce, effectively creating a temporary flaming sword.

Hoping to have surprised his enemies with this unsuspected move, Ur_Quan charges the nearest shadow and drives his (now flaming) sword right into the spot where its head would be. Feeling confident that the abomination did not survive, Ur_Quan proceeds to alternately hack and slash at the remaining 3 shadows, hitting them wherever he can, while using his shield for protection.

---------------------------------------------------
STATUS
Level: 1
HP: 17/20
MP: 40/50
Blessed for 1 round

OOC- I thought that there was a website for this thread somewhere? I wanted to know if there was any information about shadows. I've tried http://www.questforglory.be.tf/ but that seems to be outdated. I've also tried http://www.insaneone.co.uk/lh/index.htm but that doesn't seem to be working (might be temporary). Can you, or anyone else for that matter, give me a correct, working and up to date link, please? -OOC

Last edited by Ur_Quan; 21 Mar 2003 at 03:32.
Ur_Quan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Mar 2003, 15:27   #411
Crazyboy
'Insanity Prevails'

Crazyboy is a splendid one to beholdCrazyboy is a splendid one to beholdCrazyboy is a splendid one to beholdCrazyboy is a splendid one to beholdCrazyboy is a splendid one to beholdCrazyboy is a splendid one to beholdCrazyboy is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
You look at the skeletons as they advance on you, you then look to fluffie who begins to incant a fresh spell. the ice shard hurtles to the skeleton as it hits it breaks some of the bones in the chest of the Skeleton but it still advances.

You then charge the nearest skeleton and barge into it kocking it back as you slash with your sword at the nearest one. You see that your sword has little effect on the skeleton.

they slash back at you (2 hp damage)

they attack fluffie as well (3hp damage)

BATTLE ORDER

Warrior Skeleton
chainmail armour
shields
hand axes
1 - Lightly damaged

2 - lifggtly damaged

4 - seriously damaged

Fluffie

You
*Tinuva's face becomes a terrible sight to behold as he swings into a rage. The skeletons had just torn his best cloak and now he was seriously miffed off with them. Seriously seriously seriously miffed! Now there walked bones were sooo going to get crushed up into powder that it wasn't funny. Tinuva silently dodged two attacks by the skeletons, ducking under their axes. He brought up his sword, and hooked the blade under the blade of one of the skeleton's axes and swung hard. The axe went flying, still with some of the skeleton attached to it. Tinuva then brought down the flat of his blade on the skeletons head, smashing it into the foul creatures skull with a nice crack.*

*Menwhile, Fluffie started playing his tambourin* :eek: *And he cast Titan Strength on himself*

[Stats]
Meh:
HP: 28/30
MP:10/10

Fluffie:
HP: 27/30
MP: 107/120

Spells in Effect:
Titan Strength (Fluffie): Dur 10 Rnds
[/stats]

Quote:
Zen Master Ellis says:
I admit defeat...

Ghetto Master Ellis says:
Heil Crazy!
Crazyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Mar 2003, 13:18   #412
adam
The Oldbie Newbie

adam has a spectacular aura aboutadam has a spectacular aura about
*Adam ponders in his mind, his quest was ergent but if he could go with them help them then continue his quest*What someone stole the staff of the high Priest, do you know who stole it and where and how long away it is, my current quest is very important but if you need my help and it not to far off the trail i may be able to lend you my skills

Wizards First Rule- People Are Stupid
Quoted by the first Wizard Zorrander

Defender of the RP forums against the GD invasion September the 19th 2003
adam is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Mar 2003, 22:34   #413
Lady Hawk
Invisible Woman

Quote:
yush, yush it is. I kill the lead character of the enemy pack. unfortunatly, I don't know which one it is, therefor I kill them all. cracking skulls, breaking ribbs, biting trough necks, kicking enemy nuts, the works. Miranda does the same, only with more bloody stuff flying about due to her use of a sword
You close on the leader of the fighters that advance on you. taking the staff you hit him

Also Miranda continues to attack the ones facing her

the mages cast magic missile at you (3hp damage) and miranda (2hp damage)

Battle Order

Slavers

Fighters
Lvl
Chainmail
Shield
Long Sword
Dagger

1 - Moderatley wounded
2 - lightyly wounded

4 - Seriously wounded
5 - lightly wounded

Clerics of Daos (Evil God of Death)
Lvl 3
Chainmail
Unholy symbol
Shield
Mace

Mages
lvl 3
Silk Armour
Robes
Staff of Fire
Ring of Magical Defence

1 - seriosuly wounded
2 - seriosuly wounded

Unread 23 Mar 2003, 22:46   #414
[IV-CL]Zappa
grote boze rocker

[IV-CL]Zappa is infamous around these parts[IV-CL]Zappa is infamous around these parts[IV-CL]Zappa is infamous around these parts
as I see the leader advancing towards me, I hit his groin with my staff, then send my skull slamming into his. Dazed, he stumbles back, while I whisper the words of the giant strenght spell, and cast it on Miranda, who is just about to advance on her second target. as the words leave my mouth, so does my staff move towards the leader's skull again, who stumbled forward, and attempted to stab at me. Miranda, feeling her strenght grow just as she attacked, grinned a bit as her sword bit into the enemy's neck, and slith trough while she kicked her first adversairy in the gut, and slashed at him

Sakra says:
Unread 23 Mar 2003, 22:47   #415
Inspectre
Dance Puppets Dance

Inspectre is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
AP - you are right I was not talking you your sister there I was talking to the ARCHMAGE HEXIS.

You recoil from that and stagger backwards, you recall the name....it was the same one that SS'NOCK had mentioned. You recall that night when you discoverd your relativies treachery. You can recall it clearly.

SS'Nock had gone on a right of passage adventure with some young initiates of the clan. He had said that he would look after them.

you had not trusted him and had followed, it was there that you had seen him talking to a crystal ball, much like what the AP was suing and he to had mentioned HEXIS. that was when he sacrificed the young lizardmen to that foul name....and had seemed to gain power....

that was the night that your life changed for ever
Murkador remembed his brother Dr'goak telling him a little bit about Hexis, and how he was the leader of the Drakken. The memory of Murkador seeing Hexis before today slowly formed, and then flashed into existance.

Sss'nock standing over the bodies of the dead lizardmen youths, speaking into a crystal ball. The image of a skeletal figure was displayed in the crystal ball, speaking to Sss'nock. Murkador was unable to hear what the skeleton was saying, but he heard Sss'nock, and the words chilled him to the bone.

"Yesss, I ssshhall leave my clan to join you, my massster. I have been yoursss to command sssincce birth. It isss my dessstiny."

Sss'nock suddenly stopped, whirled around and searching the bushes with his fiery eyes. He did not see Murkador hiding in the shadows, but it was obvious that he had heard him. Sss'nock then moved away, leaving Murkador to shiver in fear at his brother's words. The next day, Sss'nock was gone. But he soon returned with the army that had slaughtered Murkador and Sss'nock's lizardman clan.

Coming back to the present, Murkador nodded and hisses, "Yesss, Hexxisss. But why have you come here? Do you know what their plansss are? Tell me!"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phang
like you in your threads after about a week

ZING!
I love you Phang.
Inspectre is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Mar 2003, 22:59   #416
Lady Hawk
Invisible Woman

Quote:
Originally posted by No Dachi
But you said I could go into a trance anywa

With a mighty roar, the Ogre Magi secures his Spellbook in his Satchel, unsheathes his Katana and steps forward, bringing the light-yet-strong and long-reaching blade up in a powerful double handed lower-right to upper left diagonal slash, straight through the body of one Gnoll. Continueing to use this powerful and terrifying stance, Ga-Nak begins sending the pathetic creatures flying with mighty blow after mighty blow.

Meanwhile, Mayasagi calmly thrusts the point of his own Katana through the chest of the Gnool that managed to wound him, hearing the dog-head's yelp as the cold steel pirces its flesh. Sidestepping to avoid and attack from another Gnool, Mayasagi withdraws his Katan from the body of the first and then brings it down overhead, straight through the middle of the second attacker, before defending himself from attacks by the other Gnolls. After deflecting several clumsy blows from the fighters, Mayasagi closes his eyes for a split second, a look of odly serene calm coming over his face. Seconds later, he launches into a furious flurry of attacks, running forward whilst laying about himself with the Katana. Using his Haste technique, he moves so fast as to be a blur. Finally, he comes to the other side of the group of attacking Gnolls and falls to one knee, kneeling down and breathing heavily, leaning on his Katan for support. Behind him, there are several successive thumps as the dead Gnolls fall to the ground...

Meanwhile, No Dachi hears the Gnoll Leader's challenge. Straightening up from a half-bent posture which had been the finish to his last manouevre, he turns slowly and stares dispassionately at his assailant through narrowed eyes. He sheathes his Katana, before speaking in a low voice.

"Your challenge is accepted."

With that, he attacks. Unsheathing the Katana, he runs forward and feints a slash to the right. Stopping short and spinning around, he stands back to the Leader Gnoll and thrusts the point of his Katana down underneath his shoulder, hopefully into flesh. Regardless, having down this he acrobatically-leaps to one side, turning in the air as he does so, and brings his Katana up to defend from counter-attack.
You accept the challange of the leader as he advances toward you and the battle begins in earnest, you draw your katanna and spin catching the gnoll leader off gaurd. He falls back on his arse and sits their, you leap back..... he seems dazed.

Ga nak draws his blade and begins to attack as does masayagi who now hasted also attacks

the gnolls attack both

Battle Order

You

Masayagi - 3 hp damage

Ga-Nak - 1 hp damage

Enemy

Attacking Masayagi
1 - dead
2 - dead
3 - dead
4 - dead
5 - lightly wounded

Main Group
7 - seriously damaged
8 - seriously damaged
9 - seriosuly damaged
10 - dead

attacking you
15 - lightly damaged

With your GF

Leader Gnoll - lightly wounded

Unread 23 Mar 2003, 23:09   #417
Lady Hawk
Invisible Woman

Quote:
Originally posted by Crazyboy
*Tinuva's face becomes a terrible sight to behold as he swings into a rage. The skeletons had just torn his best cloak and now he was seriously miffed off with them. Seriously seriously seriously miffed! Now there walked bones were sooo going to get crushed up into powder that it wasn't funny. Tinuva silently dodged two attacks by the skeletons, ducking under their axes. He brought up his sword, and hooked the blade under the blade of one of the skeleton's axes and swung hard. The axe went flying, still with some of the skeleton attached to it. Tinuva then brought down the flat of his blade on the skeletons head, smashing it into the foul creatures skull with a nice crack.*

*Menwhile, Fluffie started playing his tambourin* :eek: *And he cast Titan Strength on himself*

[Stats]
Meh:
HP: 28/30

Fluffie:
MP: 107/120

Spells in Effect:
Titan Strength (Fluffie): Dur 10 Rnds
[/stats]
you continue to attack the skeletons now some what crazy and in a rage you swing with your axe at one of them, again the axe hits

You also hear the tambourine music of fluffie and you feel inspired to new hights he meanwhile casts Titan strenght on himslef

the skeletons continue to attack both of you

BATTLE ORDER

Warrior Skeleton
chainmail armour
shields
hand axes
1 - dead again

2 - lifggtly damaged

4 - seriously damaged

Fluffie - 3 hp damage but casts his spell

You - 1 hp damage

Unread 23 Mar 2003, 23:15   #418
Lady Hawk
Invisible Woman

Quote:
Originally posted by Gokan
"Because that is where I believe the last Dragon Orb resides. And if it's not there. then we should at least be able to find a clue as to it's whereabouts."

Gokan and LK help to tack up their horses before their journey.

"The way I see it we have three options. We travel by road, which is exactly what the Drakken would expect and if they know what we're looking for, then they'll almost definately try to stop us.

We could travel cross country, given the length of the journey along with the varied terrain, this seems impractical.

The final option would be to travel by sea. The nearest port large enough is a fair distance, there's the possibility of pirates and of course once we arrived at one of the ports in Sokara, we'd still need to travel to the coldbleak mountains."

Gokan pauses to thank the stableboy who looked after their horses.

"I think that travelling by sea would be best. Not only will it likely be slightly faster than by road, we would also be able to charter a guide once we reach Sokara.

Unless you have a better plan?"

Gokan helps LK mount her horse before climbing atop his own...
you look at LK as you ponder her question, you then make the deseciaon to travel by sea.

you recall the map seen in the Mages Guild and recall the RING HORN is the nearest port just south of CASTLE RAVAYNE.

LK looks at you

LK - no that seems to be the best option i think, how do we get to Ringhorn, if i recall we can take a boat from DELPTON or we can travel by Road.

Then once from Ringhorn we can travel to Sokara and the ports of

MARLOCK CITY (the capital)

or

YELLOW PORT (a notorious haven for pirates and smugglers)

Last edited by Lady Hawk; 29 Mar 2003 at 16:55.
Unread 23 Mar 2003, 23:16   #419
Lady Hawk
Invisible Woman

more tomorrow

Unread 24 Mar 2003, 12:34   #420
Crazyboy
'Insanity Prevails'

Crazyboy is a splendid one to beholdCrazyboy is a splendid one to beholdCrazyboy is a splendid one to beholdCrazyboy is a splendid one to beholdCrazyboy is a splendid one to beholdCrazyboy is a splendid one to beholdCrazyboy is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
you continue to attack the skeletons now some what crazy and in a rage you swing with your axe at one of them, again the axe hits

You also hear the tambourine music of fluffie and you feel inspired to new hights he meanwhile casts Titan strenght on himslef

the skeletons continue to attack both of you

BATTLE ORDER

Warrior Skeleton
chainmail armour
shields
hand axes
1 - dead again

2 - lifggtly damaged

4 - seriously damaged

Fluffie - 3 hp damage but casts his spell

You - 1 hp damage
"Hah! Take that you lump of rotton old bones!"

*Tinuva grins as the first of the skeletons collapses into a pile of bones*

"Haha! One for the elf!"

*Tinuva slides his longsword back into its sheath on his back and picks up the dead skeletons axe and draws out his short sword*

"Now for more fun!"

*Inspired to new heights, Tinuva appraoches another skeleton, and Fluffie cases titan strength on him aswell. Giving a shout, Tinvua charges at the skeleton, parrys its attack with his short sword, hooking the blade of his sword under the axe blade and yanking the axe out of the way. Tinuva then brings his axe around in an arc and smashes it into the skeletons head, with uberly great strength, from the spell and fluffie's tambourine playing*

*Menwhile, Fluffie continues hacking away at his skeleton, hacking up the skeletons weapon, then its arm and then its head with his longsword, while managing to play his tambourine. But then Fluffie starts singing aswell. :eek: Can the skeletons take the tambourine playing and singing?! (poor critters)*

[Stats]
Meh:

Fluffie:
HP: 24/30
MP: 97/120

Spells in Effect:
Titan Strength (Fluffie): Dur 9 Rnds
Titan Strength (Tinuva): Dur 10 Rnds
[/Stats]

Quote:
Zen Master Ellis says:
I admit defeat...

Heil Crazy!
Unread 26 Mar 2003, 00:41   #421
Ur_Quan
some induhvidual

Ur_Quan is a jewel in the roughUr_Quan is a jewel in the roughUr_Quan is a jewel in the roughUr_Quan is a jewel in the rough
Hey! Why don't I get a reply then?
Unread 26 Mar 2003, 11:11   #422
Flik

Quote:
Hey! Why don't I get a reply then?
hey don't you listen, lady hawk said tommorow.
That means next week(Just Kidding )

Deserve victory.
Unread 26 Mar 2003, 22:53   #423
Lady Hawk
Invisible Woman

Quote:
Ur_Quan feels as if he was stung by a dozen bees. It hurts a lot, but the pain is not unbearable. This was the first time in his life that he had been hit by a dark bolt. Ur_Quan had been lucky. The sudden shrieks had alerted him of the imminent attack which enabled him to evade the other 3 dark bolts.

Ur_Quan moves his tower shield in front of his body as he draws his longsword. As he looks into the direction from which the dark bolts came, Ur_Quan can see 4 creatures that appear to be a lot darker than the background. Ur_Quan figured that these must be shadows; magical entities that, according to legend, were made out of pure darkness and as such dreaded the light.

An old saying comes to Ur_Quan's mind: "When surrounded by darkness, try to shed some light." Realizing that he cannot fight the shadows in the darkness, Ur_Quan casts bless on himself for protection, runs over to one of the unlit sconces and quickly takes from the wall. Ur_Quan knew them to be filled with a viscous flammable liquid. He pours the liquid over the blade of his sword and then ignites the liquid by holding it in the fire of a burning sconce, effectively creating a temporary flaming sword.

Hoping to have surprised his enemies with this unsuspected move, Ur_Quan charges the nearest shadow and drives his (now flaming) sword right into the spot where its head would be. Feeling confident that the abomination did not survive, Ur_Quan proceeds to alternately hack and slash at the remaining 3 shadows, hitting them wherever he can, while using his shield for protection.

STATUS
HP: 17/20
Blessed for 1 round

OOC- I thought that there was a website for this thread somewhere? I wanted to know if there was any information about shadows. I've tried http://www.questforglory.be.tf/ but that seems to be outdated. I've also tried http://www.insaneone.co.uk/lh/index.htm but that doesn't seem to be working (might be temporary). Can you, or anyone else for that matter, give me a correct, working and up to date link, please? -OOC
ooc should be working have changed the url

http://www.crazyfarm.fsnet.co.uk/lh/index.htm

thats the one

you begin to cast the the bless spell as the shadows again cast DARK BOLTS at you

again they hit (5hp damage and you are now poisned)

you grab the torch and rather than pour the stuff over the baled you decide to weild the torch as a club you hit one and it screams with pain

Battle Order

You

Enemy

Shadows

1 - seriously damaged (took extra damage from the flames)

Last edited by Lady Hawk; 26 Mar 2003 at 22:59.
Unread 26 Mar 2003, 22:56   #424
Crazyboy
'Insanity Prevails'

Quote:

thats the one
nononono

I only done it on that one as a back up.

the www.insaneone.co.uk/lh/index.htm works again now

Quote:
Zen Master Ellis says:
I admit defeat...

Heil Crazy!
Unread 26 Mar 2003, 23:03   #425
Lady Hawk
Invisible Woman

Quote:
Originally posted by Flik
"Ill take the medium Warhorse"

*Flik takes of his left boot, he waves his right hand over the opening where his foor would go in, he turns it upside down and a bag falls out. he pulls the string at the top and it opens. he takes out 70 shiny coins and hands them to the lady.*

*He clambers up on the back of the horse, it na's and flik takes off.*

"Ha Ha, go go."

*The horse gallops at a slow speed towards several houses, attempting to eat the straw roofs. Every time flik had to pull the horse away. several minuts of trotting flik sees a man wearing his hat backwards. He directs his over to the man.*

"you, whats the closest seaside city/village/town"

you give the gold to the lady and get teh horse and begin to ride off.

the nearest village is

CHARDS INN

or

TROILUS INN

or

the port of RINGHORN

Unread 27 Mar 2003, 00:08   #426
Flik

Quote:
you give the gold to the lady and get teh horse and begin to ride off.

the nearest village is

CHARDS INN

or

TROILUS INN

or

the port of RINGHORN
Flik grabs the riens of the horse, before fully taking off he notices a square bit in the horses mouth, they where very cruel to horses. It hurt just to have the bit in the horses mouth, but whenever the driver would pull it would cut into the horses mouth making the horse move if it wanted to ease the pain the horse would have to move that way.

Flik bringing up his staff, summans a small lightning wold, it hits the bronze plug holding the thing in the horses mouth, t breaks of, the horse doesn't seem spooked at all, it's a war horse, its trainned that way.

Flik pulls off the saddle of the horse and jumps on it's back. He lets it wonder the way it want, directing with a small amount of magic(A small spark infront where the horse is to go, and a small shock on the front leg if it wondered off)

Flik let the horse go at it's own pace, chewing on grass, it seemed to enjoy itself. Bonny, it's name was Bonny. Named after fliks favourite book, the Adventures Of Bonny Day. Fliks book was burned when his town was destroyed, on day flik will find another copy, and read it over and over, with his father the archmage.

Direction:The Port Of RINGHORN

Deserve victory.
Unread 27 Mar 2003, 01:02   #427
adam
The Oldbie Newbie

*Adam comes up looking pathetic*

could you possible, if you wouldn't mind, please reply to my post

Unread 29 Mar 2003, 16:21   #428
Lady Hawk
Invisible Woman

Quote:
*Adam ponders in his mind, his quest was ergent but if he could go with them help them then continue his quest*What someone stole the staff of the high Priest, do you know who stole it and where and how long away it is, my current quest is very important but if you need my help and it not to far off the trail i may be able to lend you my skills
We have no idea who stole the staff but we have been following its trail with this AMULET OF ASTEA. It allows us to home in on the staff, we think it may be held somewhere near here

It is up to you if you want to help us

Unread 29 Mar 2003, 16:23   #429
Lady Hawk
Invisible Woman

Quote:
*Adam comes up looking pathetic*

could you possible, if you wouldn't mind, please reply to my post
done

Unread 29 Mar 2003, 17:26   #430
Lady Hawk
Invisible Woman

Quote:
as I see the leader advancing towards me, I hit his groin with my staff, then send my skull slamming into his. Dazed, he stumbles back, while I whisper the words of the giant strenght spell, and cast it on Miranda, who is just about to advance on her second target. as the words leave my mouth, so does my staff move towards the leader's skull again, who stumbled forward, and attempted to stab at me. Miranda, feeling her strenght grow just as she attacked, grinned a bit as her sword bit into the enemy's neck, and slith trough while she kicked her first adversairy in the gut, and slashed at him
You continue the attack on the gaurd leader and then nut him with your head, thus dazing him

this gives you the time to cast giant strength on Miranda.

Miranda now closes on the gaurd and beheads him with one swift strike of her sword. she is somwhat stunned at this strenght and then grins as she advances on the next one.

the clerics finish casting their spells as 2 Ghouls are summoned and the turn to look at you

the mages once agian cast magic missile at you

miranda 4hp damage
Zappa - 3hp damage

Battle Order

Slavers

Fighters
Lvl
Chainmail
Shield
Long Sword
Dagger

1 - Dead
2 - lightyly wounded

4 - Beheaded
5 - lightly wounded

Lvl 3
Chainmail
Unholy symbol
Shield
Mace

Mages
lvl 3
Silk Armour
Robes
Staff of Fire
Ring of Magical Defence

1 - seriosuly wounded
2 - seriosuly wounded

Unread 29 Mar 2003, 17:33   #431
Lady Hawk
Invisible Woman

Quote:
Originally posted by Inspectre
Murkador remembed his brother Dr'goak telling him a little bit about Hexis, and how he was the leader of the Drakken. The memory of Murkador seeing Hexis before today slowly formed, and then flashed into existance.

Sss'nock standing over the bodies of the dead lizardmen youths, speaking into a crystal ball. The image of a skeletal figure was displayed in the crystal ball, speaking to Sss'nock. Murkador was unable to hear what the skeleton was saying, but he heard Sss'nock, and the words chilled him to the bone.

"Yesss, I ssshhall leave my clan to join you, my massster. I have been yoursss to command sssincce birth. It isss my dessstiny."

Sss'nock suddenly stopped, whirled around and searching the bushes with his fiery eyes. He did not see Murkador hiding in the shadows, but it was obvious that he had heard him. Sss'nock then moved away, leaving Murkador to shiver in fear at his brother's words. The next day, Sss'nock was gone. But he soon returned with the army that had slaughtered Murkador and Sss'nock's lizardman clan.

Coming back to the present, Murkador nodded and hisses, "Yesss, Hexxisss. But why have you come here? Do you know what their plansss are? Tell me!"
She looks at you and seems to laugh almost to herself.

AP - I do not know their plans as they sent me here to

a) ambush you

b) make sure you were dead

c) and to meet a group of Drakken Gaurd and take some one or item to a temple not far from here. for what reason i do not know.

But if you give me the chance i would like to join you and attone for what i have done and also to pay Hexis back

Unread 29 Mar 2003, 17:44   #432
Lady Hawk
Invisible Woman

Quote:
"Hah! Take that you lump of rotton old bones!"

*Tinuva grins as the first of the skeletons collapses into a pile of bones*

"Haha! One for the elf!"

*Tinuva slides his longsword back into its sheath on his back and picks up the dead skeletons axe and draws out his short sword*

"Now for more fun!"

*Inspired to new heights, Tinuva appraoches another skeleton, and Fluffie cases titan strength on him aswell. Giving a shout, Tinvua charges at the skeleton, parrys its attack with his short sword, hooking the blade of his sword under the axe blade and yanking the axe out of the way. Tinuva then brings his axe around in an arc and smashes it into the skeletons head, with uberly great strength, from the spell and fluffie's tambourine playing*

*Menwhile, Fluffie continues hacking away at his skeleton, hacking up the skeletons weapon, then its arm and then its head with his longsword, while managing to play his tambourine. But then Fluffie starts singing aswell. :eek: Can the skeletons take the tambourine playing and singing?! (poor critters)*

[Stats]
Meh:

Fluffie:
HP: 24/30
MP: 97/120

Spells in Effect:
Titan Strength (Fluffie): Dur 9 Rnds
Titan Strength (Tinuva): Dur 10 Rnds
[/Stats]
you now begin to get into the swing of things and you begin to do the exotic tap dance of death in the key of destruction.

you then attack the nearest skeleton and cause some damage you then feel the strenght of the titans flowing thru you as you move into the BOXXA BEAT STOMP.

Fluffie continues to bang and shout and stomp in a manner that might be called "killing the cat that was singing during the night with another cat that is singing whilsts doing a morris dance"

he continues to attck the skeletons to

the skeletons also attack back

BATTLE ORDER

Warrior Skeleton
chainmail armour
shields
hand axes
1 - dead again

2 - heavily damaged

4 - heavily damaged

5 - lightly damaged due to singing at high pitch

Fluffie - 4 hp damage l

You - 2 hp damage

Unread 29 Mar 2003, 17:55   #433
Lady Hawk
Invisible Woman

Quote:
Flik grabs the riens of the horse, before fully taking off he notices a square bit in the horses mouth, they where very cruel to horses. It hurt just to have the bit in the horses mouth, but whenever the driver would pull it would cut into the horses mouth making the horse move if it wanted to ease the pain the horse would have to move that way.

Flik bringing up his staff, summans a small lightning wold, it hits the bronze plug holding the thing in the horses mouth, t breaks of, the horse doesn't seem spooked at all, it's a war horse, its trainned that way.

Flik pulls off the saddle of the horse and jumps on it's back. He lets it wonder the way it want, directing with a small amount of magic(A small spark infront where the horse is to go, and a small shock on the front leg if it wondered off)

Flik let the horse go at it's own pace, chewing on grass, it seemed to enjoy itself. Bonny, it's name was Bonny. Named after fliks favourite book, the Adventures Of Bonny Day. Fliks book was burned when his town was destroyed, on day flik will find another copy, and read it over and over, with his father the archmage.

Direction:The Port Of RINGHORN
you take the bit out of the horses mouth and name it Bonny.

you set off on your journey to RINGHORN.

you set off down the south road and make good time you see the odd merchant here and there, they wave at you and some of the men blow you kisses and wink at you.

Soon you have left Castle Ravayane far behind, you have been on the road for 1 day when out of a set of bushes on either side of the raod 6 Kobolds (small lizard like creatures) armed with throwing darts and daggers jump out

Kb1 - Your money of your life you big b*****d

BATTLE ORDER

You

Enemy

Kobolds -
throwing darts
daggers
short sword

Kb1

Kb2

Kb3

Kb4

Kb5

Kb6

Unread 29 Mar 2003, 19:39   #434
Flik

Quote:
you take the bit out of the horses mouth and name it Bonny.

you set off on your journey to RINGHORN.

you set off down the south road and make good time you see the odd merchant here and there, they wave at you and some of the men blow you kisses and wink at you.

Soon you have left Castle Ravayane far behind, you have been on the road for 1 day when out of a set of bushes on either side of the raod 6 Kobolds (small lizard like creatures) armed with throwing darts and daggers jump out

Kb1 - Your money of your life you big b*****d

BATTLE ORDER

You

Enemy

Kobolds -
throwing darts
daggers
short sword

Kb1

Kb2

Kb3

Kb4

Kb5

Kb6
Flik bends down and whispers silent words in the horses ears. It seems to understand and trots off into the bush.

"I would be glad to give you my money, but im sort of broke. And im looking for a good fight."

||OOC||I don't have my stats, do you have them?||OOC||

Flik Grabs the mid-portion of the staff with hi left arm, crossing it he grabs the bottom. Spinning the top into the earth, the emerald at the top(Now Bottom) stats to glow a bright green. With increasing concentration flik gathers the energy eminating from his staff and his inner strenght. Concentrating it a few feet above his head, he creates a large lightning cloud.

The air is thick with the crackling energy, the sky seems to split as lightning strikes from the cloud. Outward it shoots to fliks enemys, the massive amounts of energy is drainning on fliks mana power, but the staff helps strengthan it. Lurching lightning bolts strike down the kobolds one at a time. what was minutes seemed like hours inside the battle frenzy, the portion of energy dispertade form the cloud seemed impossible. To this wizard it seemd amazing, but to others it probably seemed basic.

Spell Used - Shock Storm 10Mp - 1 Round

Deserve victory.
Unread 29 Mar 2003, 22:13   #435
Gokan
Ensignal Apparition

Gokan is an unknown quantity at this point
"I say we travel by road to RING HORN. Then we'll charter a boat to YELLOW PORT."

Gokan, lacking anything more aesthetic to do, carefully guides his horse round a small pothole.
Unread 29 Mar 2003, 23:06   #436
Lady Hawk
Invisible Woman

Quote:
Originally posted by Gokan
"I say we travel by road to RING HORN. Then we'll charter a boat to YELLOW PORT."

Gokan, lacking anything more aesthetic to do, carefully guides his horse round a small pothole.
you guide your horse and head toward Ringhorn by road. the journey will take some time.

As you look at your map you come up with the route as follows

Abbey to

CHARDS INN

CASTLE RAVAYNE

THEN TO RINGHORN

the first part of the journey is without incident and you meet a number of people on the road.

You arrive at

CHARDS INN

this is a village that has sprung up around the inn of the same name - CHARDS INN - it is owned by an EDHEL called CHARD an ex-adventurer.

also in the village is

GARY's General Store
CHARDS INN
The Stone masons Guild
The Temple of the Divine One

it is a village of about 150 people. there is a small military presnece here of the Knights of Ravayne.

as you approach the village you are attacked by a band of Mercanaries as follows

Gaurds
lvl 4
Chainmail Armour
shields
Long Sword +1

Cleric
lvl 3
Plate Armour
Shield
Lucerne Hammer
Amulet of HEXIS
Ring of Magic Defence +10

Mage
lvl 5
Silk Armour
Robe of Armour +10
Ring of Evade +10
Staff of Thunder

Unread 30 Mar 2003, 12:49   #437
[IV-CL]Zappa
grote boze rocker

Quote:
You continue the attack on the gaurd leader and then nut him with your head, thus dazing him

this gives you the time to cast giant strength on Miranda.

Miranda now closes on the gaurd and beheads him with one swift strike of her sword. she is somwhat stunned at this strenght and then grins as she advances on the next one.

the clerics finish casting their spells as 2 Ghouls are summoned and the turn to look at you

the mages once agian cast magic missile at you

miranda 4hp damage
Zappa - 3hp damage

Battle Order

Slavers

Fighters
Lvl
Chainmail
Shield
Long Sword
Dagger

1 - Dead
2 - lightyly wounded

4 - Beheaded
5 - lightly wounded

Lvl 3
Chainmail
Unholy symbol
Shield
Mace

Mages
lvl 3
Silk Armour
Robes
Staff of Fire
Ring of Magical Defence

1 - seriosuly wounded
2 - seriosuly wounded
smiling as I see Miranda behead one of her opponents, I advance towards the dazed leader again, blocking his sword, and circling around to his back quickly (doing a pirrouettelike movement. I then grab him by the neck and head, resting one arm around his troath, with the hand on the back of his head, and the other head on his chin, pulling it slightly up. silently, I whisper in his ear

"all slavers will die.... think of yourself as a fashionstatement"

then a quick twist, a loud knack, and his lifeless body slumps to the ground. The staff, which I had dropped, stays on the ground, but I take his sword, and cast titan strenght on myself aswell, before lashing out at the next slaver's gut, making my way towards the sorcerers, and hoping the Ghouls will not fight us, but instead feast on the corpses of the fallen slavers.

Miranda grins rather gleefully aswell, as she sees the disgust in her opponent's eyes. He had just witnessed 2 of his friends die, and knew he was next. His death came slowly, he bled to death after the loss of his swordarm

Sakra says:
Unread 30 Mar 2003, 17:36   #438
Ur_Quan
some induhvidual

Quote:

thats the one

you begin to cast the the bless spell as the shadows again cast DARK BOLTS at you

again they hit (5hp damage and you are now poisned)

you grab the torch and rather than pour the stuff over the baled you decide to weild the torch as a club you hit one and it screams with pain

Battle Order

You

Enemy

Shadows

1 - seriously damaged (took extra damage from the flames)

Noticing that the first shadow is not as dead as he assumed, Ur_Quan gives it another whack over the head with his torch. Ur_Quan then tightens the grip on his shield and runs in on the second shadow which gets painfully caught between Ur_Quan's big shield and the temple wall. Ur_Quan keeps the shadow pinned against the wall and then with all his might (Power Attack) he presses the torch against the shadow's face. The shadow howls in agony while unsuccessfully trying to get away from under Ur_Quan's grip. The shadow's cries are almost eardeafening, but Ur_Quan doesn't stop untill the shadow's screams have ceased and the shadow no longer resists.

Ur_Quan then throws his torch behind the 2 remaining shadows and grabs another nearby torch from the wall which he throws in front of them, thus making sure that they cannot escape. Ur_Quan unsheathes his sword and with a vengeful look in his eyes, he advances on the shadows with his shield raised and his sword drawn as he speaks to the shadows: "And you two are next..."

STATUS
HP: 12/20
Poisoned for <specify duration here>
Used: Power Attack (1 per day)

Last edited by Ur_Quan; 31 Mar 2003 at 17:17.
Ur_Quan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Mar 2003, 20:14   #439
adam
The Oldbie Newbie

Then I shall help you, please lead *Adam jumps on R'starg and flys into the air then ask where to and follows the soldiers

Unread 31 Mar 2003, 19:37   #440
No Dachi

No Dachi is infamous around these parts
Quote:
You accept the challange of the leader as he advances toward you and the battle begins in earnest, you draw your katanna and spin catching the gnoll leader off gaurd. He falls back on his arse and sits their, you leap back..... he seems dazed.

Ga nak draws his blade and begins to attack as does masayagi who now hasted also attacks

the gnolls attack both

Battle Order

You

Masayagi - 3 hp damage

Ga-Nak - 1 hp damage

Enemy

Attacking Masayagi
1 - dead
2 - dead
3 - dead
4 - dead
5 - lightly wounded

Main Group
7 - seriously damaged
8 - seriously damaged
9 - seriosuly damaged
10 - dead

attacking you
15 - lightly damaged

With your GF

Leader Gnoll - lightly wounded
Briefly rested, Masayagi attacks once more. An able swordsman, the Samurai makes short work of the remaining two Gnolls. Pretending to be exhausted from his flurry of attacks, he waits for the two creatures to approach him before unleashing a devastating surprise attack. His sword arcs up in a diagonal slash, cutting one Gnoll clean in two before he can react. Pressing the advantage, Masayagi crouches and then leaps into the air, delivering a devastating flying kick to the second Gnoll. While the dog-beast staggers backwards, dazed, Masayagi calmly brings his katana up over his head in a single fluid movement before bringing the blade scything down through the creature's neck. Masayagi withdraws his blade, sheathes it, and rushes to help Ga-Nak, fully aware that the sword of a Samurai is as dangerous sheathed as it is bared.

Ga-Nak, meanwhile, continues to hack his way through the main group of Gnolls with one powerful blow after another. A sweeping horizontal slash of his katana snaps the blade of one of the Gnolls before continueing on through the body of the Blade's owner. Ga Nak roars fearsomely, causing yet more worry among the Gnolls attacking him, before releasing his Cone of Cold attack and freezing two of them in their tracks.

Meanwhile, No Dachi continues to fight the Gnoll Leader and his two bodyguards. This was no hard task. The samurai calmly turned aside and parried any attack by any of the three creatures. Finally, the unwounded one slips up. Overstretching itself, the beast stumbles fowards. No Dachi brings his blade iupwards in a left to right sweeping motion that decapitates the dog head, before turning on the spot and thrusting the point of his sword through the stomach of the wounded creature, unable to parry with enough strength due to its injury. Finally, No Dachi comes to face the Gnoll Leader, alone. The creature grins wickedly before attacking again, but No Dachi is a wise enough man to know fear when he sees it. There is a sense of desparation about the Gnoll's attacks. No Dachi parries each one in turn, not so much as flinching when his opponent's blade nicks the flesh of his upper arm. Finally, tiring of the battle, No Dachi's blade suddenly flares brilliant gold with Light Energy. With the Gnoll Leader caught of guard and momentarily blinded by the flash of Light Chi, No Dachi spins around and brings the blade diagonally upwards across its chest.
That Noble Sin; whilst Luxury
Emply'd a Million of the Poor,
And odious Pride a Million more.'

-The Grumbling Hive: or, Knaves Turn'd Honest, Bernard Mandeville
No Dachi is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Apr 2003, 22:23   #441
Lady Hawk
Invisible Woman

Quote:
Originally posted by No Dachi
Briefly rested, Masayagi attacks once more. An able swordsman, the Samurai makes short work of the remaining two Gnolls. Pretending to be exhausted from his flurry of attacks, he waits for the two creatures to approach him before unleashing a devastating surprise attack. His sword arcs up in a diagonal slash, cutting one Gnoll clean in two before he can react. Pressing the advantage, Masayagi crouches and then leaps into the air, delivering a devastating flying kick to the second Gnoll. While the dog-beast staggers backwards, dazed, Masayagi calmly brings his katana up over his head in a single fluid movement before bringing the blade scything down through the creature's neck. Masayagi withdraws his blade, sheathes it, and rushes to help Ga-Nak, fully aware that the sword of a Samurai is as dangerous sheathed as it is bared.

Ga-Nak, meanwhile, continues to hack his way through the main group of Gnolls with one powerful blow after another. A sweeping horizontal slash of his katana snaps the blade of one of the Gnolls before continueing on through the body of the Blade's owner. Ga Nak roars fearsomely, causing yet more worry among the Gnolls attacking him, before releasing his Cone of Cold attack and freezing two of them in their tracks.

Meanwhile, No Dachi continues to fight the Gnoll Leader and his two bodyguards. This was no hard task. The samurai calmly turned aside and parried any attack by any of the three creatures. Finally, the unwounded one slips up. Overstretching itself, the beast stumbles fowards. No Dachi brings his blade iupwards in a left to right sweeping motion that decapitates the dog head, before turning on the spot and thrusting the point of his sword through the stomach of the wounded creature, unable to parry with enough strength due to its injury. Finally, No Dachi comes to face the Gnoll Leader, alone. The creature grins wickedly before attacking again, but No Dachi is a wise enough man to know fear when he sees it. There is a sense of desparation about the Gnoll's attacks. No Dachi parries each one in turn, not so much as flinching when his opponent's blade nicks the flesh of his upper arm. Finally, tiring of the battle, No Dachi's blade suddenly flares brilliant gold with Light Energy. With the Gnoll Leader caught of guard and momentarily blinded by the flash of Light Chi, No Dachi spins around and brings the blade diagonally upwards across its chest.
Masaygi looks at the gnolls appraoching and decides to fake being exhausted they fall for it. He attacks with lightning speed on the gnolls, they are surprised one is dead before it hits the ground the other is wounded

Ga nak continues to hack with his weapon as the gnolls try to press close, what makes matters worse is that he is laughing as he attacks. He thinks that this is some of the best fun he has had for a long while.

Meanwhile, you continue to fight the Gnoll Leader and his two bodyguards. you calmly turn aside and parry any attack by any of the three creatures.

Finally, the unwounded one slips up. he overstretches himself, the beast stumbles fowards.

you bring your blade upward in a left to right sweeping motion that decapitates the dog head, before turning on the spot and thrusting the point of your sword through the stomach of the wounded creature, unable to parry with enough strength due to its injury.

you come to face the Gnoll Leader, alone. The creature grins wickedly before attacking again it catches you across your face - 4hp damage

you are wise enough to know fear when you see it.

There is a sense of desparation about the Gnoll's attacks. you parry each one in turn, not so much as flinching when the leaders blade nicks your flesh of his upper arm.

Finally, tiring of the battle, you cast the chi spell your blade suddenly flares brilliant gold with Light Energy. the Gnoll Leader is caught off guard and momentarily blinded by the flash of Light, you spin around and bring the blade diagonally upwards across its chest

Battle Order

You - 4 hp damage

Masayagi - 2 hp damage

Ga-Nak - 4 hp damage

Enemy

Attacking Masayagi
1 - dead
2 - dead
3 - dead
4 - dead
5 - dead
6 - lightly wounded

Main Group
7 - dead
8 - dead
9 - seriosuly damaged
10 - dead

attacking you
15 - dead
16 - dead

With your GF

Leader Gnoll - heavily wounded

Unread 2 Apr 2003, 11:39   #442
Crazyboy
'Insanity Prevails'

Quote:
you now begin to get into the swing of things and you begin to do the exotic tap dance of death in the key of destruction.

you then attack the nearest skeleton and cause some damage you then feel the strenght of the titans flowing thru you as you move into the BOXXA BEAT STOMP.

Fluffie continues to bang and shout and stomp in a manner that might be called "killing the cat that was singing during the night with another cat that is singing whilsts doing a morris dance"

he continues to attck the skeletons to

the skeletons also attack back

BATTLE ORDER

Warrior Skeleton
chainmail armour
shields
hand axes
1 - dead again

2 - heavily damaged

4 - heavily damaged

5 - lightly damaged due to singing at high pitch

Fluffie - 4 hp damage

You - 2 hp damage
*Tinuva spins his newly aquired axe in his right hand, as he charges forward towards a heavily hurted skeleton. He feels his strenght grow as Fluffie casts Titan Strenght on him. Fueled by the singing, tambourine playing and the spell, Tinuva becomes a sight that even skeletons start to become afraid off.*

*He sweeps his sword up, blocking the skeletons attack, and sweeps his blade aside, while it was still connected with the skeletons axe, leaving the skeleton wide open. Tinuva strikes down with his axe, smashing it into the skeletons neck and shattering bone.*

*Fluffie continues to do what he does best and continues his tambouring playing, singing at high pitch and dancing, and kicking a skeletons butt. His sword makes funky fancy waves through the air as it smashes into the skeleton, cutting it up, all the while he is doing a funky fluffie dance*

[Stats]
Meh:
HP: 25/30

Fluffie:
HP: 20/30
MP: 87/120

Spells in Effect:
Titan Strength (Fluffie): Dur 8 Rnds
Titan Strength (Tinuva): Dur 9 Rnds
[/Stats]

Quote:
Zen Master Ellis says:
I admit defeat...

Heil Crazy!
Unread 7 Apr 2003, 19:13   #443
Lady Hawk
Invisible Woman

Quote:
Flik bends down and whispers silent words in the horses ears. It seems to understand and trots off into the bush.

"I would be glad to give you my money, but im sort of broke. And im looking for a good fight."

||OOC||I don't have my stats, do you have them?||OOC||

Flik Grabs the mid-portion of the staff with hi left arm, crossing it he grabs the bottom. Spinning the top into the earth, the emerald at the top(Now Bottom) stats to glow a bright green. With increasing concentration flik gathers the energy eminating from his staff and his inner strenght. Concentrating it a few feet above his head, he creates a large lightning cloud.

The air is thick with the crackling energy, the sky seems to split as lightning strikes from the cloud. Outward it shoots to fliks enemys, the massive amounts of energy is drainning on fliks mana power, but the staff helps strengthan it. Lurching lightning bolts strike down the kobolds one at a time. what was minutes seemed like hours inside the battle frenzy, the portion of energy dispertade form the cloud seemed impossible. To this wizard it seemd amazing, but to others it probably seemed basic.

Spell Used - Shock Storm 10Mp - 1 Round
i think i does

Name: Flik
Race: edhel
Class: Mage
Dragon Level: 0

HP: 10
MP: 50

Specific Power:

Skills:
Detect Magic
SpellCraft
Read Magic
Scroll Use

Attack: 5
Defence: 5
Magic Attack: 25
Magic Defence: 10

Speed: 15
Evasion: 10
Magic Evasion: 10

Alignment: Neutral
Element: Thunder

Level 1 spells
Shock Storm - mp 10 - shock storm causes a whirlwind of electricity in a local area (10ft diameter) - dur 1 rnd per level
Shock bolt - mp 5 - causes a jolt of electricity to leap from caster to target - dur instant
Titan strenght - mp 10 - gives caster strenght of a giant - dur 1 turn (10 rnds) per level
Magic Eye - mp 20 - enhances the casters perception and gives long range sight (far sight 1 mile) - dur 1 rnd per level
Mana Shield minor - mp 20 - this creates a shield of energy around the casterit attempts to block long range and short range missile attacks but not melee attacks. - dur 1 rnd per level

Equipment:
clothes
boots, shoes, sandals
weapon of choice (Gnarled Oak Staff, 5"11, Green Emerald Enchanted With Lightning Hinged at the top)(See History For Detailse)
1 set of leather armour
backpack
bedroll
tinder box
cloak or robe
pouch
100 gp

You grab your staff and begin to invoke the spell of Shock storm most of the kobolds are caught in the Cloud of electricity that swirls around them.

2 however mamage to dodge the effects and throw their darts at you. they throw 4 in total (2 each) you mamage to evade 1 the other three hit you.

BATTLE ORDER

You - 6 hp damage

Enemy

Kobolds -
throwing darts
daggers
short sword

Kb1 - seriously damaged

Kb2 - seriously damaged

Kb3 - seriously damaged

Kb4 - seriously damaged

Kb5

Kb6

Unread 7 Apr 2003, 19:21   #444
Lady Hawk
Invisible Woman

Quote:
smiling as I see Miranda behead one of her opponents, I advance towards the dazed leader again, blocking his sword, and circling around to his back quickly (doing a pirrouettelike movement. I then grab him by the neck and head, resting one arm around his troath, with the hand on the back of his head, and the other head on his chin, pulling it slightly up. silently, I whisper in his ear

"all slavers will die.... think of yourself as a fashionstatement"

then a quick twist, a loud knack, and his lifeless body slumps to the ground. The staff, which I had dropped, stays on the ground, but I take his sword, and cast titan strenght on myself aswell, before lashing out at the next slaver's gut, making my way towards the sorcerers, and hoping the Ghouls will not fight us, but instead feast on the corpses of the fallen slavers.

Miranda grins rather gleefully aswell, as she sees the disgust in her opponent's eyes. He had just witnessed 2 of his friends die, and knew he was next. His death came slowly, he bled to death after the loss of his swordarm
you grab the slaver round the neck after twisting round in an aracane dance of death and whisper in his ear

"all slavers will die.... think of yourself as a fashion statement"

with that you break his neck, he is dead before he hits the ground, you then begin to incant the spell Titan strength

Miranda then begins to hack at the slaver in front of her once more.

the other two slavers ttack you once more you both dodge the blows

The mages again cast magic missile

Miranda - 3 hp damage
You - 2hp damage

the clerics call forth Zombies of their dead coomrades.

Battle Order

Slavers

Fighters
Lvl
Chainmail
Shield
Long Sword
Dagger

1 - Dead
2 - Dead

4 - Beheaded
5 - blead ro death from nasty wound

Lvl 3
Chainmail
Unholy symbol
Shield
Mace

Mages
lvl 3
Silk Armour
Robes
Staff of Fire
Ring of Magical Defence

1 - seriosuly wounded
2 - seriosuly wounded

Zombies

Unread 7 Apr 2003, 19:29   #445
Lady Hawk
Invisible Woman

Quote:
Noticing that the first shadow is not as dead as he assumed, Ur_Quan gives it another whack over the head with his torch. Ur_Quan then tightens the grip on his shield and runs in on the second shadow which gets painfully caught between Ur_Quan's big shield and the temple wall. Ur_Quan keeps the shadow pinned against the wall and then with all his might (Power Attack) he presses the torch against the shadow's face. The shadow howls in agony while unsuccessfully trying to get away from under Ur_Quan's grip. The shadow's cries are almost eardeafening, but Ur_Quan doesn't stop untill the shadow's screams have ceased and the shadow no longer resists.

Ur_Quan then throws his torch behind the 2 remaining shadows and grabs another nearby torch from the wall which he throws in front of them, thus making sure that they cannot escape. Ur_Quan unsheathes his sword and with a vengeful look in his eyes, he advances on the shadows with his shield raised and his sword drawn as he speaks to the shadows: "And you two are next..."

STATUS
HP: 12/20
Poisoned for <specify duration here>
Used: Power Attack (1 per day)
you hit the shadow over the "head" with the torch using your power attack and grab another torch

Meanwhile the other shadows advance on you, even as you throw the used torch and another to stop them from escaping

Battle Order

You - 3hp damage

Enemy

Shadows

1 - dead (took extra damage from the flames)

Unread 7 Apr 2003, 19:35   #446
Lady Hawk
Invisible Woman

Quote:
Then I shall help you, please lead *Adam jumps on R'starg and flys into the air then ask where to and follows the soldiers
the riders look at you and nod

Leader - Yes your help will be most helpful

with that he pulls out the magic device he mentioned , this will lead us to the Scoundrels who took the Staff.

You follow the leader and fly to a small forest that is not marked on the maps.

With this in mind you land

Leader - well they are in there, we shall split into two groups you take one of my men. I will take the other and we shall slpit up.

adam the following is the stats of the Rider

Wyvern Riders -
Lvl 2
Hp 50

Padded Armour
Long Bows
2 Quivers of Arrows
Daggers
Spear

Power Attack 3 per day
Move Fast

Wyvern (flying beast)
lvl 3
Hp 80
Poison Tail Attack
Claw Attack

Last edited by Lady Hawk; 7 Apr 2003 at 19:47.
Unread 7 Apr 2003, 19:40   #447
[IV-CL]Zappa
grote boze rocker

while dodging the blows, I pick up the sword, and stab it backwards into the slaver's gut. as he spits out some blood, I get up, and in one fluid motion, I lash out at his neck, blade stretched.

grinning evilly as he falls to the ground, I make a run for the mages, chopping at the zombie that happens to get in the way, abusing his lack of speed, and my increased strenght to get passed him and get near the mages. Fury can be seen burning in my eyes, as their magic missiles have burned my skin so often these last few minutes. with an unnatural leap, I launch myself over their heads, landing behind them, and slashing at their backs while turning around to face them. The smell of death is in the air, and I'll make damned sure it creaps up their nostrils...

Miranda herself also is rather amused by the dissapearance of several slavers, but rather annoyed with the appearance of the ghouls and zombies. she, as an elf (much like me) is disgusted with all unnatural things, like the undead, and plans to punnish those that are guilty. Barely deflecting a blow from the last slaver, who abused her distraction, she kicks him where the legs meet, and stabs her sword trough his spine. She then, much like I did before, leaps over the zombies, to face the priests. Her grin is almost as mischievous as my own was before, and grows more evil with every inch that her blade closes in with the priests

Sakra says:
Unread 7 Apr 2003, 19:42   #448
Lady Hawk
Invisible Woman

Quote:
*Tinuva spins his newly aquired axe in his right hand, as he charges forward towards a heavily hurted skeleton. He feels his strenght grow as Fluffie casts Titan Strenght on him. Fueled by the singing, tambourine playing and the spell, Tinuva becomes a sight that even skeletons start to become afraid off.*

*He sweeps his sword up, blocking the skeletons attack, and sweeps his blade aside, while it was still connected with the skeletons axe, leaving the skeleton wide open. Tinuva strikes down with his axe, smashing it into the skeletons neck and shattering bone.*

*Fluffie continues to do what he does best and continues his tambouring playing, singing at high pitch and dancing, and kicking a skeletons butt. His sword makes funky fancy waves through the air as it smashes into the skeleton, cutting it up, all the while he is doing a funky fluffie dance*

[Stats]
Meh:
HP: 25/30

Fluffie:

Spells in Effect:
Titan Strength (Fluffie): Dur 8 Rnds
Titan Strength (Tinuva): Dur 9 Rnds
[/Stats]
you grab your axe and wad into the skeletons as though they were not there - but of course they are and they hurt !!!!!!! you become a whirling dervish of life, bringing life and peace to teh skeletons.

Fluffie continues to whail and catterwhall at the top of his voice whilst banging his tambourine in a manic way enough to even cause the dead to wake all the while swinging his sword in an almost effective way.

the skeletons attack back

BATTLE ORDER

Warrior Skeleton
chainmail armour
shields
hand axes
1 - dead again

2 - dead once more

4 - dead

5 - seriosuly damaged due to singing at high pitch

Fluffie - 3 hp damage

You - 5 hp damage you have a scar on your face

Unread 7 Apr 2003, 22:16   #449
Crazyboy
'Insanity Prevails'

Quote:
you grab your axe and wad into the skeletons as though they were not there - but of course they are and they hurt !!!!!!! you become a whirling dervish of life, bringing life and peace to teh skeletons.

Fluffie continues to whail and catterwhall at the top of his voice whilst banging his tambourine in a manic way enough to even cause the dead to wake all the while swinging his sword in an almost effective way.

the skeletons attack back

BATTLE ORDER

Warrior Skeleton
chainmail armour
shields
hand axes
1 - dead again

2 - dead once more

4 - dead

5 - seriosuly damaged due to singing at high pitch

Fluffie - 3 hp damage

You - 5 hp damage you have a scar on your face
*Tiuva flinches slightly as the skeleton cathches him across the face. He jumps back, avoiding another swipe from the skeleton. Tinuva puts a hand up to his face, and looks at the blood on his hand. Tinuva looks up at the skeleton, which hesitates, and then slowly advances, looking obviously distrubed by Fluffie's singing and the fact that fluffie is smashing up its last remaining companion*

*Tinuva shakes his head slowly, and looks up at the skeleton*

"tut tut tut. Don't you know how terribly terribly bad it is to scar an elf? You don't?! Well let me show you why!!!"

*With that, Tinuva lets out a war cry, and leaps at the skeleton. Fueled by the awful singing of Fluffie, giving him a battle rage, and the fact that the skeleton scarred his bootiful face, Tinuva attacks the skeleton without mercy. His axe smashes into the skeletons shield, and his sword cracks into the skeletons axe. The skeleton stumbles back, as again and again, Tinuva smashes down both his weapons at the skeleton. He spins around, swinging his sword into the skeleton's axe, smashing the head off, and knocking the skeleton off-balance. Seizing this oppurtunity, Tinuva kicks out at the skeleton, knocking it forward, and brings down his axe on the skeletons spin, severing off its legs*

[Stats]
Meh:

Fluffie:
HP: 17/30

Spells in Effect:
Titan Strength (Fluffie): Dur 7 Rnds
Titan Strength (Tinuva): Dur 8 Rnds
[/Stats]

Quote:
Zen Master Ellis says:
I admit defeat...

Heil Crazy!
Unread 8 Apr 2003, 13:22   #450
Flik

Quote:
i think i does

Name: Flik
Race: edhel
Class: Mage
Dragon Level: 0

HP: 10
MP: 50

Specific Power:

Skills:
Detect Magic
SpellCraft
Read Magic
Scroll Use

Attack: 5
Defence: 5
Magic Attack: 25
Magic Defence: 10

Speed: 15
Evasion: 10
Magic Evasion: 10

Alignment: Neutral
Element: Thunder

Level 1 spells
Shock Storm - mp 10 - shock storm causes a whirlwind of electricity in a local area (10ft diameter) - dur 1 rnd per level
Shock bolt - mp 5 - causes a jolt of electricity to leap from caster to target - dur instant
Titan strenght - mp 10 - gives caster strenght of a giant - dur 1 turn (10 rnds) per level
Magic Eye - mp 20 - enhances the casters perception and gives long range sight (far sight 1 mile) - dur 1 rnd per level
Mana Shield minor - mp 20 - this creates a shield of energy around the casterit attempts to block long range and short range missile attacks but not melee attacks. - dur 1 rnd per level

Equipment:
clothes
boots, shoes, sandals
weapon of choice (Gnarled Oak Staff, 5"11, Green Emerald Enchanted With Lightning Hinged at the top)(See History For Detailse)
1 set of leather armour
backpack
bedroll
tinder box
cloak or robe
pouch
100 gp

You grab your staff and begin to invoke the spell of Shock storm most of the kobolds are caught in the Cloud of electricity that swirls around them.

2 however mamage to dodge the effects and throw their darts at you. they throw 4 in total (2 each) you mamage to evade 1 the other three hit you.

BATTLE ORDER

You - 6 hp damage

Enemy

Kobolds -
throwing darts
daggers
short sword

Kb1 - seriously damaged

Kb2 - seriously damaged

Kb3 - seriously damaged

Kb4 - seriously damaged

Kb5

Kb6
Hp[4/10]
Mp[40/50]

Flik pulls the daggers out of his flesh. The wounds burn with tremendous pain. Blood oozes from the wounds. The pain is almost unbarable, but flik was trained by the monks who took him in for several months during a long winter to bear the pain. Instantl flik was out and in battle again.

Sweat poured down from fliks face, the heat from his spells was very warm and casued the presepitation. His palms where also sweaty, the staff absorbed it. Flik suppressed his anger, he remembered what happened to his sister when he let his anger go. Never again would that happen. Never.

Flik held his staff in the air and cast a nice shield to block missle attacks.[Mana Shield light-20Mp] He then held his staff up and aimed at the larger group of kobolds. He let his love for his father power the spell, instead of his hate for his enemys. The way Flik battled enabled him to always keep his head. Now these kobolds would feall the warm wrathe of love.

The air surged with strong magic. The shield hissed, it seemed to taunt the kobolds to throw another dagger, Flik doubted they would throw another. Flik hoped his armoured horse remembered what flik had said in its native horse toung.

I want you to go into the bushes. Make sure you can't be seen. If one comes at me come in here and trample it. Than run out and yell out loud that you got one, and wait.....for another.

Flik had learned a few languages in his day. He knew only horse, english and Old elf. He learned to speak 'hello' and 'Goodbye' in several other languages, just to be polite. That was about it though.

The tip of the staff glowed with the emense energy that surged into it. The staff seemed almost to explode when he released the lightning. Once again the air shook with the power of the lightning. It hissed and screamed for blood, IT WOULD HAVE IT!!!!

OOC-Thanks LH for supplying me with my char info

Deserve victory.