User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > Roleplaying

Unread 28 Feb 2003, 23:01   #351
Lady Hawk
Invisible Woman

Lady Hawk is infamous around these partsLady Hawk is infamous around these parts
Quote:
Originally posted by No Dachi
No Dachi's eyes narrow and his right hand grips the hilt of his sword. He tries to mentally block out the sound of the screaming, but fails. After a few seconds, he forces himself to focus on his inner self. Peace, silence at last. He can think again. He speaks in a low voice, although this seems unnecessary judging by the volume of the screaming.

"No, they are too many in number. This requires a plan, here's what we are going to do..."

No Dachi spends about half a minute explaining his plan. It would have to be clear in the minds of his two companions. Another minute later, and No Dachi crouches down on the verge of the clearing, waiting. He watches carefully, barely managing to keep his anger in check, then, an arrow flits out from the undergrowth on the opposite side of the clearing and hits one of the Gnools in the head. The first blow struck by Mayasagi. Abruptly disturbed from their fun and games, the Gnools look around themselves to determine the source of the attack, barking and growling in low, menacing ways. At this point another arrow streaks from the bushes and strikes home. The Gnolls, having now identified Mayasagi's position, or thereabouts, head toward it, leaving only a few of their number to guard the pirsoners. The group of them sets out across the ground, and then, when they are half way from the camp to the verge of the forest...

WHOOSH

A gigantic Firebolt, courtesy of Ga-Nak, flies from the undergrowth a quarter circle clockwise around the edge of the clearing from Mayasagi's position. Searing through the air, the Firebolt smashes into the ground beneath the feet of the Gnolls heading for Mayasagi with a tremendous explosion. The still-Invisible Ga-Nak now casts Darkness over the shaken Gnolls to keep them distracted. Meanwhile, the Gnolls left at the camp suddenly hear a ferocious battle cry, and turn to see No Dachi charging at them from the bushes. One by one, they snarl and close in on their assailant. Still onmly half-way to them, No Dachi draws his katana and levels the point at them before firing a Chi Bolt at the lead Gnoll charging him. The ball of energy shoots from his blade and strikes the Gnool in the chest, knocking it to the ground and momentarily stunning it. No Dachi then closes the distance on the other Gnolls fast and slashes at them, the brightly-glowing Ritgeh-Shi Blade like liquid in his hands as it scyths fluidly through the foul Demons. Meanwhile, Mayasagi fire two more arrows into the darkness and the confused Gnolls using his Longbow, accompanied by several Magic Missiles from Ga-Nak, before standing and drawing his katana, ready to engage the first Gnolls that emerge form the darkness...
you grip the hilt of your sword tightly in your hand as you hear the screams and you focus on the matter at hand.

you outline your plan to both your companions. they listen and they agree to it. You all take up your positions

you signal to Masayagi and he fires the first of his arrows at the nearest Gnoll. He falls with out a sound and this means you gain surprise on them

Then Ga-Nak launches his Firebolt and it hits 2 of the Gnolls heading toward the position of Masayagi.

you then run to take out the others

Battle Order

You

Masayagi

Ga-Nak

Enemy

1 - dead
2 - dead
3 - dead

Leader Gnoll

THERE CAN ONLY BE ONE................
Lady Hawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Feb 2003, 23:07   #352
Lady Hawk
Invisible Woman

Lady Hawk is infamous around these partsLady Hawk is infamous around these parts
Quote:
Originally posted by [IV-CL]Zappa
a short look is shared with Amanda, and we both head out at great speed towards the sound, bows in hand, arrow ready
you make your way to the sounds of the scream. As you rise the top of the hill you can see a make shift camp.

It is made up of a group of refugees mainly women and children who are under attack from a group of what at first appear to be a gruop of Bandits.

then Miranda looks closer and sees that they are infact from the SLAVERS GUILD.

there are 10 of them

Battle Order

Slavers

Fighters
Lvl
Chainmail
Shield
Long Sword
Dagger

Clerics of Daos (Evil God of Death)
Lvl 3
Chainmail
Unholy symbol
Shield
Mace

Mages
lvl 3
Silk Armour
Robes
Staff of Fire
Ring of Magical Defence

Unread 28 Feb 2003, 23:10   #353
Lady Hawk
Invisible Woman

Quote:
Originally posted by adam
Uh no thankyou *Adam begins walking outside* CAWWW *Adam summons R'starg, Adam waits until R'starg arrives* R'starg we got an importamt mission ahead of us we are gouijng to [Insert place]...[/insert place] okay *Adam jumps on R'starg and then tells R'starg the flying plan* We rest when your tired and fly when your ready okay

We sleep in hidden areas
You begin your journey to the Citadel of Velas Korin, this journey will take you at least a month.

As yuo will have to travel to the KINGDOM OF SOKARA.

You decide to follow the same pattern as of before.

on day 4 of your journey you sight 3 flying creatures being ridden....

Unread 28 Feb 2003, 23:11   #354
Crazyboy
'Insanity Prevails'

Crazyboy is a splendid one to beholdCrazyboy is a splendid one to beholdCrazyboy is a splendid one to beholdCrazyboy is a splendid one to beholdCrazyboy is a splendid one to beholdCrazyboy is a splendid one to beholdCrazyboy is a splendid one to behold
*Tinuva stood in the middle of the road, looking at the Tower of Despair, far off. It was a sight to see. Something from the legends, and it wasn't far off from him. It should be intresting to see what it was like when he got there. Was it in the hands of someone evil, or was it powerful enough to keep evil at bay.*

*Tinuva's thoughts were intruppted when he spotted some figures moving towards him. He shielded his eyes with his left hand, and looked hard. His eyes opened wide in surprise. He called over to fluffie*

"We have company. There are... five skeleton warriors walking towards us. Think they want to welcome us?"

"Ohh, a welcoming party. How fun."

"Indeed."

*Both Tinuva and Fluffie drew out their longswords, as the skeletons continued to appraoched*

"Think they want to play? You take the two on the left, I'll take the two on the right. Whoever finishes their two first gets the take on the last one."

"Sounds like a plan to me"

*Tinuva helds his sword upright, ocassionally flexing his grip on his sword as the skeletons approached. Fluffie started mummbling to himself. Electricy buzzed through the air infront of him. His mummblins grew quicker, as he started to counjur up a shock storm, ready to unleash it on all the skeletons when they got in range if they proved unfriendly like*

Quote:
Zen Master Ellis says:
I admit defeat...

Ghetto Master Ellis says:
Heil Crazy!
Crazyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Feb 2003, 23:11   #355
Lady Hawk
Invisible Woman

Re: Re: History Update

Quote:
Originally posted by Flik
will be finished tommorow okay, thanks
ok

Unread 28 Feb 2003, 23:20   #356
[IV-CL]Zappa
grote boze rocker

[IV-CL]Zappa is infamous around these parts[IV-CL]Zappa is infamous around these parts[IV-CL]Zappa is infamous around these parts
Quote:
you make your way to the sounds of the scream. As you rise the top of the hill you can see a make shift camp.

It is made up of a group of refugees mainly women and children who are under attack from a group of what at first appear to be a gruop of Bandits.

then Miranda looks closer and sees that they are infact from the SLAVERS GUILD.

there are 10 of them

Battle Order

Slavers

Fighters
Lvl
Chainmail
Shield
Long Sword
Dagger

Lvl 3
Chainmail
Unholy symbol
Shield
Mace

Mages
lvl 3
Silk Armour
Robes
Staff of Fire
Ring of Magical Defence

we both pull back our arrows, and let go at the same time, each arrow searing trough the air, perfectly aimed at a cleric's neck each. Calculating the distance, we both take another arrow, feeling confident that there is still time for a second shot, and let go with the same confidence and aim as before, this time aiming to take out the mages. As Miranda pulls out her sword, I pull out one of the battlestaffs I had taken from the corpses of those DRAKKAN priests, and we engage the slave drivers.

Miranda lunges herself, sword first, at the belly of one of the slavedrivers, her skill and disgust rapidly dealing with the man as she looks around to see what the refugees are doing, and what effect the arrows had had. She pulls out her sword, and swings it overhead to meet a second slaver's blade that was headed for her back. meanwhile, I jump in the middle of their group, performing a roundhouse kick, followed by a quick swing of the staff

slavedrivers, they have to be the most disgusting people next to rapists and kidnappers... and none shall survive this meeting...

confident by the fact the slavedrivers are now no longer paying attention to the refugees, but only to them, Zappa allows himself to be carried away on his wave of hatred, and fights like a caged tiger, about to break free. Miranda on the other hand, seems to be affected by her hatred somewhat differntly. She starts fighting cool, and calculated, like a true killingmachine. as she plows trough her adversairy, Zappa can't help but feel respect for the strong woman

Sakra says:
I know you're just an angel in disguise...
... disguised as a very evil person for that matter
[IV-CL]Zappa is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Feb 2003, 23:23   #357
Lady Hawk
Invisible Woman

Quote:
Originally posted by Gokan
"I am supposedly meant to search for any references to a possible surviving Dragon orb."

Gokan immediately asks one of the priests if they have any ideas as to where to start.
you remeber your trials in the Mages Guild back in DELPTON and you recall that Lady Garonia had told you that is was of things to come.

you recall the vast Ice cave and the Ziggurat from your trial.

You then search the books and come up with an old legend about a Heroic Warrior from the first WAR OF THE DRAGON, the ziggurat is located in the KINGDOM OF SOKARA - in the COLDBLEAK MOUNTAINS.

The warrior was called KAI and was the SON OF ASTEA.

The legends speak that he has the last of the DRAGON ORBS OF ASTEA. these orbs could command 1 dragon that would befriend the Wielder of the ORB.

Also the legends speak of two Armies of Dragons .....

THE DRACONIS COMBINE (THE GOOD DRAGONS)

LEAD BY

CEROCTAN TENAKI - THE PLATINUM DRAGON
VERMITRHAX THE TIAMAT
ANCALAGON THE RED
TERSONIUS THE BLACK
VENTARIX THE WHITE

AND THE EVILD DRAGONS

THE MOR-DRACONIS

LEAD BY

SULTHAN NI-SHANG
TYRANTHRAXUS

Now you look at what the stakes may be, and a chill falls down your spine as you realise that you have seen one of the legandary dragons in DELPTON....

CEROCTAN TENAKI......

Unread 28 Feb 2003, 23:45   #358
Lady Hawk
Invisible Woman

NOW THE MAIN STORY.........

meanwhile in the THE HOWLING WASTELANDS OF THE GREAT STEPPES

40 miles north of the CITADEL OF VELAS KORIN.

the adventurers :-

1 Moredhel female Witch Elf
Level 30
Silk Robes
Staff +10
Spell book
amulet of Magic Evade
ring of Magic Attack
quasit familiar

1 Moredhel Fighter
Level 20
Chainmail armour +20
Vorpal Longsword +15
Shield of The Damned

1 Moredhel Cleric
Level 25
Chainmail Armour +10 of Unholiness
Shield +15
Mace of Disruption
Holy Symbol
ring of spell storing
gauntlets of Titan Power

the all look at the door of the cave the have just found....

WE - well is this is

MC - according to the Map we stole .......yes it is

MF - At last we have found his tomb

WE - yes thats right...... so open the door then

MF - bugger off you do it

MC - begins to incant a spell (FIND TRAPS)

she gestures at the door and nothing happens

MC - the door is not trapped

the fighter pushes open the door and they swing open to reveal a long corridor that stretches away into the darkness

the Witch Elf incants a spell and a feint orb of light hovers before her

She draws her weapon and moves forward followed by the fighter who has done the same

the cleric looks at them and then smiles.....

she pulls out an orb

MC - My lord HEXIS we have found the tomb.......

MC - Yes my lord I am sure, the runes on the door that they could not see indicate that this is the tomb of your MASTER

GORGREAL THE DESTROYER - LORD OF WINTER

MC - yes my lord they will be sacrificed

WE - OI you coming or what?????

MF - who were you talking to

the Cleric stares at the fighter......

MC - i was invoking my master DAOS, would you expect me to walk in their without his blessing and protection

MC & WE - look sheepish - no

MC - well as it happens i have also blessed these amulets please wear them

WE - wait let me have a look

the Witch Elf takes the amullets and looks at them as she incants a spell (IDENTIFY)

WE - ok they are legitamte

MC - wry smile - of course they are.... Do you think i would trick you

WE looks at the cleric and walks in

Unread 28 Feb 2003, 23:53   #359
Lady Hawk
Invisible Woman

Ok peeps

for me to be able to meet your challenges i need your characters please

please send them to me

email me - you will find it under my profile - I will ensure that Crazy gets them

Cheers

please do not email crazy on his hotmail acct - if you want to email him directly please email him at the following

[email protected]

Last edited by Lady Hawk; 1 Mar 2003 at 00:02.
Unread 28 Feb 2003, 23:56   #360
Flik

Flik is infamous around these partsFlik is infamous around these partsFlik is infamous around these parts
Im confused????Is there more going to be added?Because all I know is that there is a bunch of people (3)or elfs, heading into a tomb of HEXIS

My computer is messing up right now, I can't backspace, and when i go back and try to add a letter it gets rid of the letter infront of it, so please excuse my spelling(not that its right nayway)

The only soverien you can allow to rule you is reason.
Deserve victory.
Flik is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Mar 2003, 00:16   #361
Lady Hawk
Invisible Woman

have not forgot you flik - will do your reply tomorrow and 2 replies in rommey as well

Unread 1 Mar 2003, 00:18   #362
Flik

Flik is infamous around these partsFlik is infamous around these partsFlik is infamous around these parts
YAY!!! alright im major happy, thanks lh, YAY!!!!

*Screams With joy at the fact that he gets two rommy, and his keyboard is fixed!!!!*

YAY!!!!!

Deserve victory.
Unread 1 Mar 2003, 01:05   #363
Flik

Flik stands up makes a stretch, Flik looks absolutely brilliant in his hooded Cloak of black, covering his light leather armour, he wields a gnarled staff of oak, its the exact hight as himself,

When Flik was only 12, his father's village was attacked by brute barbarians, Fliks father was on the council, in fact he was apart of the high counsel of the small village, when the barbs attacked Flik was elsewhere, on a picnic with his sister and mother. a sunny day, very warm and calm, but the calmness was broken by a sort of metallic sound, all three heads lifted up and turned toward where the sound came from

For several seconds dead silence was the only thing that could be heard, then another metallic sound was heard, and then another, and another, in a few seconds flik was on his feet, no cloak or staff just an orange tunic his mother and sister made for his 11th birthday, the metalic sounds where now hidden in the sounds of explosive fireball explosions and yells of cries and pain,

Fliks mother and sister ran after flik, through the brush, he ran to his village, their fire and death could be seen and most definitely heard. he signaled his mother and sister to stay behind in the bush, he had to find his father, he ran at top speeds toward the counsel hut, but he was cut of by to axe wielding Armour wearing barbarians, he ducked and dogged the first one, but the other one would have surly hit him, but at that moment his older brother trens jumped in the way, he took and axe to the stomach, but that wasn't enough to kill him, he brought his sword slicing trough the air, it traveled and didn't even slow when it collided with the barbarian, it sliced its head clear off,

The other barbarian charged at fliks brother he was turned the other way but somehow managed to sense him coming he didn't even turn when he hurled his spear that was held in his left hand, it went half way through the barbarian,

Fliks brother helped him up, flik asked what happened when blood started coming from his brothers mouth, he fell to the ground dead, flik looked up at the a huge beast, blood wounds from several spots in him, smiling as he took a large spear(3 inches in diameter) out of his brothers chest, flik tried to run but tripped and got his foot stuck on a fallen log from a nearby house,

Flik was sure it was the end, but the large beast was struck in the face bye what seemed to be a lightning bolt! He turned to see a hooded figure, with a gnarled Oak staff, and it had a Green emerald at the top. The figure swished his staff this way and that and a large cloud hovered over head, several bolts struck the beast in face doing sever amounts of damage, it fell of and ,... flik went blank, he awoke minutes latar to smell burned flesh and chared wood, no fires or living people left!

Flik gasping for in the shock of the devastation spies a Dark object in the near distance, he gets up and runs over to see what it is that has puzzled him. it’s a staff! Wrapped in a cloak with a note attached to it, it reads

Dear Flik
This is your father, i had to leave. Urgent matters and i had to leave you, you must find me, but i cant tell you where im going, incase this falls into the wrong hands, you must go and see the queen of Ravayne

Love, Arch mage Dad

Flik looks around at his surroundings, then he lets out a yell of pain, his wounds are emense and the damage and death around him, then he remembered his mother and sister, a tear rolled down his cheek, he could hear some low cryng in the distance, he grabed the staff and through the rope on, a power could be felt as he griped the fine oak staff, the top began to glow brighter and brighter, forward he ran, he could hear the crying even louder now, he was sure it was his sister

He increased his speed to more than he thought he had ever had, he knew somthing was wrong, up over the hill he ran, faster with every step, at the other side of the hill he could see his sister tied to a small pillar, half naked, 2 men stand nect to her, both very unclean and dirty men, there both hunched over, they poke his sister with sticks, flik in mass anger and! shock! Charges to about 10ft away from the two hunched men, the more he looked at the two disgusting creaters the angrier he got, and the angrier he got the brighter the emerald at the top grew, now illuminating the sky and the ground in a swirl of green and blue,

they looked at the small cyclone unable to see the flik inside, the sky grew dark his face grew grim, a smirk grew on his face, it extended to britch of his chin, he let is anger go, the clouds grew large, lightning in the distance, the thrashing sound of lightning could be heard in the distance, he yelled above the sound of everything, *are you happy, hahahahaha you see what this has caused you* he brought his staff up and lunged it towards the one on the left, it was a few ft away from the monstrosity, called man, he flew far and he flew fast, he slamed straight into a rock, blood splattered everywhere!

The other one looked on with fear, he held a knife to his sisters throat and yelled aloud ignoring the death of his fallen comrade, *ill kill if you try that sh*t with me* fliks smirk turned into a frown, *what scared* than it turned into a smile *i guess ill give up hahahahahhaha* he turned to leave and the bam, back he turned held his staff up to the sky *you b*t*c*, die!!!!!!!!!* Hundreds of lightning bolts struck the surrounding area; nothing could keep him from killing this monster,

All at once, Fliks hair went down, it started to ran and the man fell to the hard earth, the smell was alot, to much for an average person to handle, flik waisted no time in recovering his sister, he went over, covered her in his robe, and untied her, as he held her close he could see a large wound on her neck, the blood soked his rope, the man had sliced her neck with the knife before he had died, but flik noticed that somthing was much worse than the large Gnash on her neck, the hundreds of lighning bolts, one had struck her, the smell wasn't from the man it was from her, he placed her down and turned quick and struck the man quick in the chest, he had used her to shield miself, flik pounded him for a few minutes, the man pulled his dagger out and announced to himself that he was going to run, flik didn't try to chase him, the man laughed as he ran, as he ran into a tree, driving the dagger into his chest,

Flik sat down and cried on his sisters shoulder sobbing, he promised himself he would never let his anger take over again, anger had taken his sister and his mother and his brother, but no more,

It took him several weeks to gather himself, up, he berried all his fallen friends and enemy’s, All that lye above the ground are the rotting corpses of the barbarian’s, and there friends, Flik continued on his journey to Ravayne.

After long and hard travelling, and lots of walking alone flik finnaly found a village, he had grown weary and hungry the last few days, eating berries and what not. AS he spotted the town he raced down the hill in a panick for food, with 500Gold pieces he had the neccisary money to buy shelter and food for his long journey. He continued to run, but upon a closer look he say the village on fire, but ir wasn't a village, it was a grand city.

A huge cathedral in the centre of the village, a gravyard to the right and left sides of the church. A barracks and stable to the farthest right and left sides. Four large towers on either side of the City, connected by huge walls, and two big gates. Hundreds of houses. It would have been beutiful if it wern't for all the destruction, all the towers had been destroyed. the houses, or most where burned to the ground. Half the cathedral was chared, and the other half was rublbe, flik ran the whole way to the village, anger surged through him, but he put it back down, suppressing it because of the fear of what he might do nect with it.

AS he arrived he could smell the corpses rot in the heat of the sun, most of there eys where pecked out, most corpses untouched. to many corpses for too few birds. They laid there, decaying there, rotting in the sun, the smell was almost to much, Flik took the mantle of his cloke and covered his nose, it ddn't work very well, stepping on the ground was pretty hard as the corpses where every where. Flik ran to the gate, it was completly destroyed. except for mabey some wood chips, or a piece of the steel frame. Bags, he said, nothing is ever easy, as he stepped over the corpses to a the door of the castle.

Passing through doorways was difficult, it looked as if the battle was raqged far away from the village, and ended in the castle, where the finnal stand was made, and lost. All the doors where open, human descreasion was everywhere. Finnaly flik made it to a room, it was the biggest room in the whole castle, well the biggest bedrrom. it was the Princesses room. There was one corpse in the room, she was tied to the bed by her ankle, it seemed the people who invaded this place stayed for awhile, and the reason was clear. Flik pulled a blanket from his backpack and placed it over the naked body, he untied her ankle, and layed her face up on the ground so her spirit would be at rest.

The bed was soaked in red urine. The smell was too unbarable to withstand but flik had to go further, so he could under stand what went on here, he had to find out what had happend, for jerimys sake. Not sure whether he would ind anything in the next room, he decided to go in anyway, inside he found 12 beds, beside each bed was a girl, all tied to the bed, terrer was on there face, flik was disgusted at the sight, there blue faces stared wide eyed at him. He went to each one, he knew a few of them, his father took him to the Castle when he was younger, on officila buisnece, he played with the girls in the court yard, the older boys where jealous of him because of all the attention he got from the girls.Except for Jerimi.

The older nobles regarded him as a peasant in the presence of the higher species, when flik refused to respond because he had no idea what they where talking about, they would beat him. His father never asked about the marks on him, his mother was worried, fliks father assured his mother it was just kids at play, flik smiled when he said that, it was a fake smile, a sarcastic smile.

More to come tommorow

Deserve victory.
Unread 1 Mar 2003, 02:15   #364
adam
The Oldbie Newbie

adam has a spectacular aura aboutadam has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally posted by Lady Hawk
You begin your journey to the Citadel of Velas Korin, this journey will take you at least a month.

As yuo will have to travel to the KINGDOM OF SOKARA.

You decide to follow the same pattern as of before.

on day 4 of your journey you sight 3 flying creatures being ridden....

*adam Draws his sword wuietly and begins goingm over the shock spell in his mind he whispers quietly to r'strag* Be ready for some quick manovering I need you alive my friend*Adam turns his attention to the riders*

Hello We wish no trouble let us be on our way

CHAR STATSName:Adam

Lvl:2
Race:Human
Class: Warrior Mage
Hp:25
Mp:40

Skills:
Flaming blade5mp,creates and aura of fire around an item thatn causes damage to anyone in close contact except the caster
light cure5mp,covers minor wounds
elec shock(two bolts for every level)10mp,throws and electric pulse sorta of like an mini electrical storm
phycic ability(able to send phycic messages to anyone)3mp,
sense,
ice shard(fires a 2"ft long shard of ice 2"ft every 2 levels ) 5Mp, fires a sharp icicle at an opponenet that grows as skill increase
Fly War Falcon (R'starg)
Flame Talon-20Mp turns hands into a flaming weapon
Fireball-30Mp creates a porjectile ball of fire
Kindred Souls-40Mp turn and enemy on your side
Healing-20Mp cures status
Identity-50mp identifies magical items

Lh why is there a spells I don't have enough MP to cast

Apperance:6'7", Jet black hair, Jade eyes strong muscualr build,

Stats:Attack:15,Defence:10,Speed,30,mg.attack 15,every other stat 10

Equipment:
a green tunic Wearing
shoes Wearing
1)silver long sword
2)1 set of leather armour
backpack made of leather (things numbred are in it)
3)bedroll
4)tinder box
cloak wearing
pouch 950 gp in it, put in his shoe
kite shield Holding
5)lamp
6)1 x-bows
7)24 quarrels
8)2 pots of poison for arrows/quarrels
9)1 pouche (filled with two gold rings 1medallion a magic gold ring)
10)magic dagger
Long sword of cold Wielding
Edhel Chainmail Jerkin Worn
Falcon R'starg

Background:
Adam grew up in wheatfield as his home he has few friend and has an enemy named trisk,when adam was young trisk killed adams father adam trains to beat trisk and avenge his fathers death.adam trained in they arts of magic and fighting.
Elemant:water (use a water Barrier around him once a day per Lvl)

Quest complete: Obtain the book from the monastarie complete

Deliver Message to the castle complete
deliver message for arch mage
Enemies defeated: Two Hippogryfs three Bandits

Wizards First Rule- People Are Stupid
Quoted by the first Wizard Zorrander

Defender of the RP forums against the GD invasion September the 19th 2003
adam is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Mar 2003, 05:52   #365
Ur_Quan
some induhvidual

Ur_Quan is a jewel in the roughUr_Quan is a jewel in the roughUr_Quan is a jewel in the roughUr_Quan is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
The Gaurd captain directs you to

Bobs Used Horse Emporium

You can buy

Light Warhorse - 50gp
Medium Warhorse - 75gp
Heavy Warhorse - 80gp

Riding Pony - 30gp
War Pony - 45gp

War Dog - 55gp
Battle Cat - 150gp

War Hawk - 95gp
War Pidgeon - 85gp

War Parrot - 80gp
Winged Unicorn - 250gp

Inside Bob's Used Horse Emporium Ur_Quan looks at the Winged Unicorn in amazement. After having a look at the price, Ur_Quan mumbles something about having charged 150gp in advance for this temple quest.

When Ur_Quan emerges from Bob's Used Horse Emporium, he is the proud owner of a Medium Warhorse that cost him 75gp. He could probably have gotten a lower price, but Ur_Quan didn't haggle since he was in a hurry to get to the old temple before dark the next day.

Ur_Quan checks his backpack for food and water and buys a little extra of both, just in case and rides off to the temple on his brand new used medium warhorse, wondering as to what he'll find there upon his arrival.
Unread 1 Mar 2003, 10:17   #366
[IV-CL]Zappa
grote boze rocker

[IV-CL]Zappa is infamous around these parts[IV-CL]Zappa is infamous around these parts[IV-CL]Zappa is infamous around these parts
*evil chuckle*

Sakra says:
Unread 1 Mar 2003, 13:12   #367
adam
The Oldbie Newbie

Lh I have one question
WHY IS THERE A SPELL I DON'T HAVE ENOUGH MP TO CAST

Unread 1 Mar 2003, 13:49   #368
Lady Hawk
Invisible Woman

Quote:
Lh I have one question
WHY IS THERE A SPELL I DON'T HAVE ENOUGH MP TO CAST
because its there and you will have enough mp when you go up a level ffs

Unread 1 Mar 2003, 13:53   #369
[IV-CL]Zappa
grote boze rocker

seemed rather logical to me, but then again, 't is me we're talking bout here

Sakra says:
Unread 1 Mar 2003, 14:00   #370
adam
The Oldbie Newbie

thankyou LH

Unread 2 Mar 2003, 19:54   #371
Inspectre
Dance Puppets Dance

Inspectre is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
you grunt in pain and look at the stunty runt and take the sword from the dirt and throw it at the Anti - Paladin, this is deflected by the blade barrier

you advance on the cleric who backs of as he sees you advance on him with a murderous limp and a glitter of evul in your eye

you pick him up by the feet and test his body angains the nearest tree....

TREE vs DWARF

hmmmmmm

TREE WINS

the dwarf snaps like so many broken dry twigs

Meanwhile the Anti Paladin draws her scimitars and invokes the ritual of lightning and both blades now shine with the fury of storms.

the succubus again this time throws a lightning bolt at you (15hp damage you took half damage you should have took 30hp damage - you loose 5 teeth and 3 claw nails from your left hand - you have sufferd 1st degree burns)

Battle Order

1 female Edhel Mage - DEAD
Robes
Staff
Spell book
amulet
ring
quasit familiar

1 Edhel-Kin Fighter - DEAD
Chainmail armour
Halbeard

1 dwarven Cleric - DEAD
Chainmail Armour
Shield
Mace
Holy Symbol
ring
gauntlets

1 female Human Anti - Paladin
Plate Armour
2 Scimitars
boots
amulet of ....... SSRAD LASS THOTH (the evil god of the lizardmen)

Cornugon Demon - Dead

Succubus Demon
Murkador staggers back from the powerful blast of magic, his entire left side screaming in agony as his flesh is partially charred and he looses severals claws and teeth. The blood lust that he had so recently fought to keep under control again slips loose from its bounds, and Murkador decides he has had enough of these pests. With a loud, garbled cry of fury Murkador charges toward the succubus, whirling his grand sword upon his head as he did so. Upon the third revolution Murkador throws the blade at the foul creature, hoping that even with only one eye his aim would still be true. Regardless, a moment later Murkador slams into the succubus, wrapping his arms around the monster's waist. With another inarticulate cry of fury, Murkador charges toward the Paladin, and then once he has a running start, shoves the (hopefully wounded) succubus at the anti-paladin . . . and her blade wall.

Panting, Murkador snarls at the AP "Jo yew ssssurrendar?"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phang
like you in your threads after about a week

ZING!
I love you Phang.
Inspectre is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Mar 2003, 18:05   #372
Lady Hawk
Invisible Woman

Quote:
Originally posted by Crazyboy
*Tinuva stood in the middle of the road, looking at the Tower of Despair, far off. It was a sight to see. Something from the legends, and it wasn't far off from him. It should be intresting to see what it was like when he got there. Was it in the hands of someone evil, or was it powerful enough to keep evil at bay.*

*Tinuva's thoughts were intruppted when he spotted some figures moving towards him. He shielded his eyes with his left hand, and looked hard. His eyes opened wide in surprise. He called over to fluffie*

"We have company. There are... five skeleton warriors walking towards us. Think they want to welcome us?"

"Ohh, a welcoming party. How fun."

"Indeed."

*Both Tinuva and Fluffie drew out their longswords, as the skeletons continued to appraoched*

"Think they want to play? You take the two on the left, I'll take the two on the right. Whoever finishes their two first gets the take on the last one."

"Sounds like a plan to me"

*Tinuva helds his sword upright, ocassionally flexing his grip on his sword as the skeletons approached. Fluffie started mummbling to himself. Electricy buzzed through the air infront of him. His mummblins grew quicker, as he started to counjur up a shock storm, ready to unleash it on all the skeletons when they got in range if they proved unfriendly like*
You draw your weapon and wait for the skeletons to advance on you.

they are armed with chainmail armour shields and hand axes. they look ages old, and seem to date back to a time long ago.

Fluffie casts his shock storm as they adance and they just walk right thru it - they have TAKEN NO DAMAGE

they hack at you with their weapons 3 on you (2hp damage) and 2 (3hp dmage) on fluffie

BATTLE ORDER

Warrior Skeleton
chainmail armour
shields
hand axes

Fluffie

You

Unread 5 Mar 2003, 18:14   #373
Lady Hawk
Invisible Woman

Quote:
we both pull back our arrows, and let go at the same time, each arrow searing trough the air, perfectly aimed at a cleric's neck each. Calculating the distance, we both take another arrow, feeling confident that there is still time for a second shot, and let go with the same confidence and aim as before, this time aiming to take out the mages. As Miranda pulls out her sword, I pull out one of the battlestaffs I had taken from the corpses of those DRAKKAN priests, and we engage the slave drivers.

Miranda lunges herself, sword first, at the belly of one of the slavedrivers, her skill and disgust rapidly dealing with the man as she looks around to see what the refugees are doing, and what effect the arrows had had. She pulls out her sword, and swings it overhead to meet a second slaver's blade that was headed for her back. meanwhile, I jump in the middle of their group, performing a roundhouse kick, followed by a quick swing of the staff

slavedrivers, they have to be the most disgusting people next to rapists and kidnappers... and none shall survive this meeting...

confident by the fact the slavedrivers are now no longer paying attention to the refugees, but only to them, Zappa allows himself to be carried away on his wave of hatred, and fights like a caged tiger, about to break free. Miranda on the other hand, seems to be affected by her hatred somewhat differntly. She starts fighting cool, and calculated, like a true killingmachine. as she plows trough her adversairy, Zappa can't help but feel respect for the strong woman
you fire your arrows and they are aimed perfectly at the clerics but they fail to hit..... they are stopped by some kind of barrier. They have PROTECTION FROM MISSILES cast on them

the clerics quickly begin casting - they have the ability QUICKEN SPELL.

the fighters advance on you before you get chance to fire the second arrows

the mages also begin casting

Meanwhile you draw your weapons as the fighters advance on you - 3 on each of you

you take 6hp damage and you have 1 broken ribs from the BREAK BONES SPELL

miranda takes 4hp damge and is CURSED

Battle Order

Slavers

Fighters
Lvl
Chainmail
Shield
Long Sword
Dagger

Lvl 3
Chainmail
Unholy symbol
Shield
Mace

Mages
lvl 3
Silk Armour
Robes
Staff of Fire
Ring of Magical Defence

Unread 5 Mar 2003, 18:21   #374
Lady Hawk
Invisible Woman

Quote:
Flik stands up makes a stretch, Flik looks absolutely brilliant in his hooded Cloak of black, covering his light leather armour, he wields a gnarled staff of oak, its the exact hight as himself,

When Flik was only 12, his father's village was attacked by brute barbarians, Fliks father was on the council, in fact he was apart of the high counsel of the small village, when the barbs attacked Flik was elsewhere, on a picnic with his sister and mother. a sunny day, very warm and calm, but the calmness was broken by a sort of metallic sound, all three heads lifted up and turned toward where the sound came from

For several seconds dead silence was the only thing that could be heard, then another metallic sound was heard, and then another, and another, in a few seconds flik was on his feet, no cloak or staff just an orange tunic his mother and sister made for his 11th birthday, the metalic sounds where now hidden in the sounds of explosive fireball explosions and yells of cries and pain,

Fliks mother and sister ran after flik, through the brush, he ran to his village, their fire and death could be seen and most definitely heard. he signaled his mother and sister to stay behind in the bush, he had to find his father, he ran at top speeds toward the counsel hut, but he was cut of by to axe wielding Armour wearing barbarians, he ducked and dogged the first one, but the other one would have surly hit him, but at that moment his older brother trens jumped in the way, he took and axe to the stomach, but that wasn't enough to kill him, he brought his sword slicing trough the air, it traveled and didn't even slow when it collided with the barbarian, it sliced its head clear off,

The other barbarian charged at fliks brother he was turned the other way but somehow managed to sense him coming he didn't even turn when he hurled his spear that was held in his left hand, it went half way through the barbarian,

Fliks brother helped him up, flik asked what happened when blood started coming from his brothers mouth, he fell to the ground dead, flik looked up at the a huge beast, blood wounds from several spots in him, smiling as he took a large spear(3 inches in diameter) out of his brothers chest, flik tried to run but tripped and got his foot stuck on a fallen log from a nearby house,

Flik was sure it was the end, but the large beast was struck in the face bye what seemed to be a lightning bolt! He turned to see a hooded figure, with a gnarled Oak staff, and it had a Green emerald at the top. The figure swished his staff this way and that and a large cloud hovered over head, several bolts struck the beast in face doing sever amounts of damage, it fell of and ,... flik went blank, he awoke minutes latar to smell burned flesh and chared wood, no fires or living people left!

Flik gasping for in the shock of the devastation spies a Dark object in the near distance, he gets up and runs over to see what it is that has puzzled him. it’s a staff! Wrapped in a cloak with a note attached to it, it reads

Dear Flik
This is your father, i had to leave. Urgent matters and i had to leave you, you must find me, but i cant tell you where im going, incase this falls into the wrong hands, you must go and see the queen of Ravayne

Love, Arch mage Dad

Flik looks around at his surroundings, then he lets out a yell of pain, his wounds are emense and the damage and death around him, then he remembered his mother and sister, a tear rolled down his cheek, he could hear some low cryng in the distance, he grabed the staff and through the rope on, a power could be felt as he griped the fine oak staff, the top began to glow brighter and brighter, forward he ran, he could hear the crying even louder now, he was sure it was his sister

He increased his speed to more than he thought he had ever had, he knew somthing was wrong, up over the hill he ran, faster with every step, at the other side of the hill he could see his sister tied to a small pillar, half naked, 2 men stand nect to her, both very unclean and dirty men, there both hunched over, they poke his sister with sticks, flik in mass anger and! shock! Charges to about 10ft away from the two hunched men, the more he looked at the two disgusting creaters the angrier he got, and the angrier he got the brighter the emerald at the top grew, now illuminating the sky and the ground in a swirl of green and blue,

they looked at the small cyclone unable to see the flik inside, the sky grew dark his face grew grim, a smirk grew on his face, it extended to britch of his chin, he let is anger go, the clouds grew large, lightning in the distance, the thrashing sound of lightning could be heard in the distance, he yelled above the sound of everything, *are you happy, hahahahaha you see what this has caused you* he brought his staff up and lunged it towards the one on the left, it was a few ft away from the monstrosity, called man, he flew far and he flew fast, he slamed straight into a rock, blood splattered everywhere!

The other one looked on with fear, he held a knife to his sisters throat and yelled aloud ignoring the death of his fallen comrade, *ill kill if you try that sh*t with me* fliks smirk turned into a frown, *what scared* than it turned into a smile *i guess ill give up hahahahahhaha* he turned to leave and the bam, back he turned held his staff up to the sky *you b*t*c*, die!!!!!!!!!* Hundreds of lightning bolts struck the surrounding area; nothing could keep him from killing this monster,

All at once, Fliks hair went down, it started to ran and the man fell to the hard earth, the smell was alot, to much for an average person to handle, flik waisted no time in recovering his sister, he went over, covered her in his robe, and untied her, as he held her close he could see a large wound on her neck, the blood soked his rope, the man had sliced her neck with the knife before he had died, but flik noticed that somthing was much worse than the large Gnash on her neck, the hundreds of lighning bolts, one had struck her, the smell wasn't from the man it was from her, he placed her down and turned quick and struck the man quick in the chest, he had used her to shield miself, flik pounded him for a few minutes, the man pulled his dagger out and announced to himself that he was going to run, flik didn't try to chase him, the man laughed as he ran, as he ran into a tree, driving the dagger into his chest,

Flik sat down and cried on his sisters shoulder sobbing, he promised himself he would never let his anger take over again, anger had taken his sister and his mother and his brother, but no more,

It took him several weeks to gather himself, up, he berried all his fallen friends and enemy’s, All that lye above the ground are the rotting corpses of the barbarian’s, and there friends, Flik continued on his journey to Ravayne.

After long and hard travelling, and lots of walking alone flik finnaly found a village, he had grown weary and hungry the last few days, eating berries and what not. AS he spotted the town he raced down the hill in a panick for food, with 500Gold pieces he had the neccisary money to buy shelter and food for his long journey. He continued to run, but upon a closer look he say the village on fire, but ir wasn't a village, it was a grand city.

A huge cathedral in the centre of the village, a gravyard to the right and left sides of the church. A barracks and stable to the farthest right and left sides. Four large towers on either side of the City, connected by huge walls, and two big gates. Hundreds of houses. It would have been beutiful if it wern't for all the destruction, all the towers had been destroyed. the houses, or most where burned to the ground. Half the cathedral was chared, and the other half was rublbe, flik ran the whole way to the village, anger surged through him, but he put it back down, suppressing it because of the fear of what he might do nect with it.

AS he arrived he could smell the corpses rot in the heat of the sun, most of there eys where pecked out, most corpses untouched. to many corpses for too few birds. They laid there, decaying there, rotting in the sun, the smell was almost to much, Flik took the mantle of his cloke and covered his nose, it ddn't work very well, stepping on the ground was pretty hard as the corpses where every where. Flik ran to the gate, it was completly destroyed. except for mabey some wood chips, or a piece of the steel frame. Bags, he said, nothing is ever easy, as he stepped over the corpses to a the door of the castle.

Passing through doorways was difficult, it looked as if the battle was raqged far away from the village, and ended in the castle, where the finnal stand was made, and lost. All the doors where open, human descreasion was everywhere. Finnaly flik made it to a room, it was the biggest room in the whole castle, well the biggest bedrrom. it was the Princesses room. There was one corpse in the room, she was tied to the bed by her ankle, it seemed the people who invaded this place stayed for awhile, and the reason was clear. Flik pulled a blanket from his backpack and placed it over the naked body, he untied her ankle, and layed her face up on the ground so her spirit would be at rest.

The bed was soaked in red urine. The smell was too unbarable to withstand but flik had to go further, so he could under stand what went on here, he had to find out what had happend, for jerimys sake. Not sure whether he would ind anything in the next room, he decided to go in anyway, inside he found 12 beds, beside each bed was a girl, all tied to the bed, terrer was on there face, flik was disgusted at the sight, there blue faces stared wide eyed at him. He went to each one, he knew a few of them, his father took him to the Castle when he was younger, on officila buisnece, he played with the girls in the court yard, the older boys where jealous of him because of all the attention he got from the girls.Except for Jerimi.

The older nobles regarded him as a peasant in the presence of the higher species, when flik refused to respond because he had no idea what they where talking about, they would beat him. His father never asked about the marks on him, his mother was worried, fliks father assured his mother it was just kids at play, flik smiled when he said that, it was a fake smile, a sarcastic smile.

More to come tommorow
QR - well my friend I do remeber your father, but i do not see how I can help you, for I have no idea what you mean.

Your father left nothing with me, other than this Ruby Gem, he said that one day i was to give it to you.

Yuo are welcome to have this - i do not know if this was what he meant

Unread 5 Mar 2003, 18:23   #375
Lady Hawk
Invisible Woman

Quote:
*adam Draws his sword wuietly and begins goingm over the shock spell in his mind he whispers quietly to r'strag* Be ready for some quick manovering I need you alive my friend*Adam turns his attention to the riders*

Hello We wish no trouble let us be on our way

CHAR STATSName:Adam

Lvl:2
Race:Human
Class: Warrior Mage
Hp:25
Mp:40

Skills:
Flaming blade5mp,creates and aura of fire around an item thatn causes damage to anyone in close contact except the caster
light cure5mp,covers minor wounds
elec shock(two bolts for every level)10mp,throws and electric pulse sorta of like an mini electrical storm
phycic ability(able to send phycic messages to anyone)3mp,
sense,
ice shard(fires a 2"ft long shard of ice 2"ft every 2 levels ) 5Mp, fires a sharp icicle at an opponenet that grows as skill increase
Fly War Falcon (R'starg)
Flame Talon-20Mp turns hands into a flaming weapon
Fireball-30Mp creates a porjectile ball of fire
Kindred Souls-40Mp turn and enemy on your side
Healing-20Mp cures status
Identity-50mp identifies magical items

Lh why is there a spells I don't have enough MP to cast

Apperance:6'7", Jet black hair, Jade eyes strong muscualr build,

Stats:Attack:15,Defence:10,Speed,30,mg.attack 15,every other stat 10

Equipment:
a green tunic Wearing
shoes Wearing
1)silver long sword
2)1 set of leather armour
backpack made of leather (things numbred are in it)
3)bedroll
4)tinder box
cloak wearing
pouch 950 gp in it, put in his shoe
kite shield Holding
5)lamp
6)1 x-bows
7)24 quarrels
8)2 pots of poison for arrows/quarrels
9)1 pouche (filled with two gold rings 1medallion a magic gold ring)
10)magic dagger
Long sword of cold Wielding
Edhel Chainmail Jerkin Worn
Falcon R'starg

Background:
Adam grew up in wheatfield as his home he has few friend and has an enemy named trisk,when adam was young trisk killed adams father adam trains to beat trisk and avenge his fathers death.adam trained in they arts of magic and fighting.
Elemant:water (use a water Barrier around him once a day per Lvl)

Quest complete: Obtain the book from the monastarie complete

Deliver Message to the castle complete
deliver message for arch mage
Enemies defeated: Two Hippogryfs three Bandits
as you appraoch the three riders you can see that they are

WYVERN RIDERS

see QfG for stats.

they turn to look at you and signal for you all to land so that they can talk.

the riders are Edhel-Kin and wear the tabbards of CASTLE RAVAYNE.

Unread 5 Mar 2003, 18:29   #376
Lady Hawk
Invisible Woman

Quote:
Originally posted by Ur_Quan
Inside Bob's Used Horse Emporium Ur_Quan looks at the Winged Unicorn in amazement. After having a look at the price, Ur_Quan mumbles something about having charged 150gp in advance for this temple quest.

When Ur_Quan emerges from Bob's Used Horse Emporium, he is the proud owner of a Medium Warhorse that cost him 75gp. He could probably have gotten a lower price, but Ur_Quan didn't haggle since he was in a hurry to get to the old temple before dark the next day.

Ur_Quan checks his backpack for food and water and buys a little extra of both, just in case and rides off to the temple on his brand new used medium warhorse, wondering as to what he'll find there upon his arrival.
You buy the Medium Warhorse. It looks sound enough and suits your purpose well enough.

Bob gives you the bit and saddle to go with the horse.

You are soon making your way to the Temple. You encounter little on the way to the Temple.

By late afternoon you have reached the building.

it is a small temple made of granite rock and seems to be small village temple size. It has 4 stained glass windows - 2 either side depecting scenes of the DIVINE DRAGON ASTEA.

The back of the temple is where the graveyard is to be found with a small wall about 3ft high surrounding it.

there is only one way into the temple and that is a plain wooden door at the front.

all is earily quiet

Unread 5 Mar 2003, 18:43   #377
Lady Hawk
Invisible Woman

Quote:
Originally posted by Inspectre
Murkador staggers back from the powerful blast of magic, his entire left side screaming in agony as his flesh is partially charred and he looses severals claws and teeth. The blood lust that he had so recently fought to keep under control again slips loose from its bounds, and Murkador decides he has had enough of these pests. With a loud, garbled cry of fury Murkador charges toward the succubus, whirling his grand sword upon his head as he did so. Upon the third revolution Murkador throws the blade at the foul creature, hoping that even with only one eye his aim would still be true. Regardless, a moment later Murkador slams into the succubus, wrapping his arms around the monster's waist. With another inarticulate cry of fury, Murkador charges toward the Paladin, and then once he has a running start, shoves the (hopefully wounded) succubus at the anti-paladin . . . and her blade wall.

Panting, Murkador snarls at the AP "Jo yew ssssurrendar?"
you snarl with rage and draw your grand sword - it burts into dark flame once more.

the Anti Paladin takes a step back in surprise as you advance on the Succubus who eyes you warily.

you then pick up speed and twirl the sword round your head and
throw the sword at the Succubus. As the sword hits her straight in the chest the dark flames consume her and she is no more than a pile of dust

Yuo then turn to the Anti Paladin and ask her to surrender

AP - ok then - she lowers her weapons and stops the blade barrier

Battle Order

1 female Edhel Mage - DEAD
Robes
Staff
Spell book
amulet
ring
quasit familiar

1 Edhel-Kin Fighter - DEAD
Chainmail armour
Halbeard

1 dwarven Cleric - DEAD
Chainmail Armour
Shield
Mace
Holy Symbol
ring
gauntlets

1 female Human Anti - Paladin
Plate Armour
2 Scimitars
boots
amulet of ....... SSRAD LASS THOTH (the evil god of the lizardmen)

Cornugon Demon - Dead

Succubus Demon

Unread 5 Mar 2003, 18:48   #378
Crazyboy
'Insanity Prevails'

Crazyboy is a splendid one to beholdCrazyboy is a splendid one to beholdCrazyboy is a splendid one to beholdCrazyboy is a splendid one to beholdCrazyboy is a splendid one to beholdCrazyboy is a splendid one to beholdCrazyboy is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
You draw your weapon and wait for the skeletons to advance on you.

they are armed with chainmail armour shields and hand axes. they look ages old, and seem to date back to a time long ago.

Fluffie casts his shock storm as they adance and they just walk right thru it - they have TAKEN NO DAMAGE

they hack at you with their weapons 3 on you (2hp damage) and 2 (3hp dmage) on fluffie

BATTLE ORDER

Warrior Skeleton
chainmail armour
shields
hand axes

Fluffie

You
"Pah! They took no damage! How dare they!!!!!!! Oh well. More for us to hack apart I suppose"

*Crazy charges forward with his lightsabre held high above his head and force..... oh wait, this isn't Jedi Knigth II.... Damn.*

uumm....

*Tinuva takes a battle stance as the skeletons emerge from the shock storm unhurt*

"That was a bit useless"

"So it was. OH well. Lets try some ice!"

*Fluffie said some wierd majikal words, and held forth his hands. A nic big pointy shard of ice shot forth from Fluffie's hands and smited the closest skeleton, smack bang right in the head.*

"Very nice."

"Thank you"

*Fluffie and Tinuva then both charged forward into the skeletons, giving a funky war cry and crashed into them. Fluffie smashed his bulk into the shield of the closest skeleton, sending it flying before hacking at the one next to it with his longsword, while starting up a song and somehow managing to play his tambourine while trying to smash in the head of the skeleton*

*Menwhile, Tinuva charged towards his foes and used his lightning stirke power to smash at the head of the nearest skeleton to him, before it knew what was happening. Tinuva's sword strikes through the air, glowing red hot as the friction causes it to heat up. His sword smashes through the skeletons feeble defences, and strikes its skull with a nice *CRUNCH*. Tinuva continues spinning around, pulling his sword from the skeletons skull and turns to face it, using his sword to block any attacks from the skeleton*

[stats]
Meh:
HP: 28/30
MP:10/10

Fluffie:
HP: 27/30
MP: 107/120
[/stats]

Quote:
Zen Master Ellis says:
I admit defeat...

Heil Crazy!
Unread 5 Mar 2003, 19:18   #379
No Dachi

No Dachi is infamous around these parts
Quote:
you grip the hilt of your sword tightly in your hand as you hear the screams and you focus on the matter at hand.

you outline your plan to both your companions. they listen and they agree to it. You all take up your positions

you signal to Masayagi and he fires the first of his arrows at the nearest Gnoll. He falls with out a sound and this means you gain surprise on them

Then Ga-Nak launches his Firebolt and it hits 2 of the Gnolls heading toward the position of Masayagi.

you then run to take out the others

Battle Order

You

Masayagi

Ga-Nak

Enemy

1 - dead
2 - dead
3 - dead

Leader Gnoll
Megods! 6 Gnolls just spontaneously appeared out of thin air!

---

Undetterred by the number of Gnolls present, No Dachi brings his sword in a diagonal upward slash across the chest of another one of the foul creatures, feeling intense hatred mount in him by the second. Vile creatures, demons, slavers, scum. Golden light suddenly flares up and down the length of No Dachi's sword, and he feels a new sensation building up within him. His Sensei had once told him, he recalled, that all Samurai were seemingly filled with some deeply-buried inherent anger against Demons that surfaced when a Samurai came to combat with them. Perhaps this was what he was feeling now, He could feel himself growing stronger and faster, his anger giving him power as he launched one ferocious attack after the other onto the rapidly retreating group of Gnolls in front of him. On the opposite side of the clearing, Mayasagi's attack is having the same effect, the well-trained and experienced warrior having had to fight Cornugon Demons many times more terrible than these Gnolls at Delpton. Ga-Nak fires another Firebolt, which corses into a group of Gnolls trying to decide which side of the clearing to reinforce and striking the ground with an ear-splitting explosion and shower of earth thrown high into the air. No Dachi parries a knife stroke from one Gnoll and then steps forward, bringing the point of his sword up before thrusting the blade of his katana through the Demon's chest...
That Noble Sin; whilst Luxury
Emply'd a Million of the Poor,
And odious Pride a Million more.'

-The Grumbling Hive: or, Knaves Turn'd Honest, Bernard Mandeville
No Dachi is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Mar 2003, 19:23   #380
Gokan
Ensignal Apparition

Gokan is an unknown quantity at this point
[ooc]Funny. I'm sure I had replied already... Ah well. it doesn't appear so [/ooc]

Gokan sits and thinks for a few moments longer. Then he rereads the last few passages in the text.

Finally he stands.

"It would appear that we are going to have to travel to the Coldbleak mountains in Sokara... It is a place I know little of, what do you know of it?"

--------------------------------------------

After this conversation Gokan & LK rest for the night. Before proceeding along the roads towards the Kingdom Of Sokara...
Unread 5 Mar 2003, 22:15   #381
Inspectre
Dance Puppets Dance

"Varponsss." Murkador grunts, nodding his head at the ground. He waits, and then repeats it, while burying the point of his Grand Sword into the ground, and drawing his Repeating Crossbow. Snapping the clip into it and readying it to fire, Murkador then points the end of it at the AP and snarls, "Now, you're going to tell me everything about why you're here, and who sent you." (Ofc, Murkador's speech was much more garbled and hissy than that, considering his broken teeth and all. )
Quote:

ZING!
I love you Phang.
Unread 8 Mar 2003, 04:51   #382
Ur_Quan
some induhvidual

Ur_Quan is a jewel in the roughUr_Quan is a jewel in the roughUr_Quan is a jewel in the roughUr_Quan is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
You buy the Medium Warhorse. It looks sound enough and suits your purpose well enough.

Bob gives you the bit and saddle to go with the horse.

You are soon making your way to the Temple. You encounter little on the way to the Temple.

By late afternoon you have reached the building.

it is a small temple made of granite rock and seems to be small village temple size. It has 4 stained glass windows - 2 either side depecting scenes of the DIVINE DRAGON ASTEA.

The back of the temple is where the graveyard is to be found with a small wall about 3ft high surrounding it.

there is only one way into the temple and that is a plain wooden door at the front.

all is earily quiet

Ur_Quan rode up to the temple and there stopped his horse. He studied his surroundings with eyes and ears. It was quiet, too quiet, even the birds were quiet. Presuming the place even had birds at all. Ur_Quan examined the temple and noticed it had only one door. "Hm, one way in, one way out", he mumbled.

Ur_Quan dismounted and unloaded his backpack and his shield (a towershield) from his horse. Then Ur_Quan whispered to his horse: "Yota (Ur_Quan had given a name to his horse and had found that the horse seemed to like the sound of it), I won't tie you up so you can move and defend yourself if needed. Be quiet and be on your guard." Confident that the horse understood the general idea (after all it was a trained warhorse), Ur_Quan walked to the temple entrance and there he stood looking at the door for a while, it seemed to have been used recently.

Then he stepped back and again looked at his surroundings. Everything looked the same as it had been on his arrival and yet, something about all this disturbed him. Ur_Quan looked towards the graveyard, his eyes narrowed for a moment and then without intending to, he softly spoke: "Too many holes in the ground too!". Ur_Quan picked up a dead branch from the ground, walked over to the door and used the branch to push it open, unsure of what he might see inside...
Unread 8 Mar 2003, 15:48   #383
Lady Hawk
Invisible Woman

Quote:
Originally posted by Crazyboy
"Pah! They took no damage! How dare they!!!!!!! Oh well. More for us to hack apart I suppose"

*Crazy charges forward with his lightsabre held high above his head and force..... oh wait, this isn't Jedi Knigth II.... Damn.*

uumm....

*Tinuva takes a battle stance as the skeletons emerge from the shock storm unhurt*

"That was a bit useless"

"So it was. OH well. Lets try some ice!"

*Fluffie said some wierd majikal words, and held forth his hands. A nic big pointy shard of ice shot forth from Fluffie's hands and smited the closest skeleton, smack bang right in the head.*

"Very nice."

"Thank you"

*Fluffie and Tinuva then both charged forward into the skeletons, giving a funky war cry and crashed into them. Fluffie smashed his bulk into the shield of the closest skeleton, sending it flying before hacking at the one next to it with his longsword, while starting up a song and somehow managing to play his tambourine while trying to smash in the head of the skeleton*

*Menwhile, Tinuva charged towards his foes and used his lightning stirke power to smash at the head of the nearest skeleton to him, before it knew what was happening. Tinuva's sword strikes through the air, glowing red hot as the friction causes it to heat up. His sword smashes through the skeletons feeble defences, and strikes its skull with a nice *CRUNCH*. Tinuva continues spinning around, pulling his sword from the skeletons skull and turns to face it, using his sword to block any attacks from the skeleton*

[stats]
Meh:
HP: 28/30
MP:10/10

Fluffie:
HP: 27/30
MP: 107/120
[/stats]
You look at the skeletons as they advance on you, you then look to fluffie who begins to incant a fresh spell. the ice shard hurtles to the skeleton as it hits it breaks some of the bones in the chest of the Skeleton but it still advances.

You then charge the nearest skeleton and barge into it kocking it back as you slash with your sword at the nearest one. You see that your sword has little effect on the skeleton.

they slash back at you (2 hp damage)

they attack fluffie as well (3hp damage)

BATTLE ORDER

Warrior Skeleton
chainmail armour
shields
hand axes
1 - Lightly damaged

2 - lifggtly damaged

4 - seriously damaged

Fluffie

You

Unread 8 Mar 2003, 16:09   #384
Lady Hawk
Invisible Woman

Quote:
Originally posted by No Dachi
Megods! 6 Gnolls just spontaneously appeared out of thin air!

---

Undetterred by the number of Gnolls present, No Dachi brings his sword in a diagonal upward slash across the chest of another one of the foul creatures, feeling intense hatred mount in him by the second. Vile creatures, demons, slavers, scum. Golden light suddenly flares up and down the length of No Dachi's sword, and he feels a new sensation building up within him. His Sensei had once told him, he recalled, that all Samurai were seemingly filled with some deeply-buried inherent anger against Demons that surfaced when a Samurai came to combat with them. Perhaps this was what he was feeling now, He could feel himself growing stronger and faster, his anger giving him power as he launched one ferocious attack after the other onto the rapidly retreating group of Gnolls in front of him. On the opposite side of the clearing, Mayasagi's attack is having the same effect, the well-trained and experienced warrior having had to fight Cornugon Demons many times more terrible than these Gnolls at Delpton. Ga-Nak fires another Firebolt, which corses into a group of Gnolls trying to decide which side of the clearing to reinforce and striking the ground with an ear-splitting explosion and shower of earth thrown high into the air. No Dachi parries a knife stroke from one Gnoll and then steps forward, bringing the point of his sword up before thrusting the blade of his katana through the Demon's chest...
Gnolls = Dog Like creatures - not demons

you can now see the full camp of the Gnolls. this however does not daunt you from your set course of action.

the gnoll leader begins to dictate the battle and then signals to you.

GL - snnnnnnnnarl.....Human.....yes you Human .....I Challenge you to a fight

A gnoll aims a bow at you

the Gnoll Leader kills him with one blow.

GL - well..

meanwhile you deal with the Gnoll nearest to you you slash at him with your sword and wound him. he attacks you and slashes at your face (2hp damage)

Mayasagi continues to deal with the ones attacking him. one gets close to him (3hp damage)

Ga - Nak fires another Fire bolt causing damage. 5 Gnolls adance close to Ga-nak

Battle Order

You

Masayagi

Ga-Nak

Enemy

Attacking Masayagi
1 - dead
2 - dead
3 - dead
4 - lightly wounded

Main Group
7 - seriously damaged
8 - seriously damaged
9 - seriosuly damaged

attacking you
15 - lightly damaged

With your GF

Leader Gnoll

Unread 8 Mar 2003, 16:25   #385
Lady Hawk
Invisible Woman

Quote:
Originally posted by Gokan
[ooc]Funny. I'm sure I had replied already... Ah well. it doesn't appear so [/ooc]

Gokan sits and thinks for a few moments longer. Then he rereads the last few passages in the text.

Finally he stands.

"It would appear that we are going to have to travel to the Coldbleak mountains in Sokara... It is a place I know little of, what do you know of it?"

--------------------------------------------

After this conversation Gokan & LK rest for the night. Before proceeding along the roads towards the Kingdom Of Sokara...
Lady Kesteral looks at you and then at the books.

LK - yes i know of the area - the COLD BLEAK MOUNTAINS are a dangerous place. Why do we need to go there then.

I take it you know of what is there or what to expect in that area.

The last time I traveld there was some time ago we may ben even able to stay in the Blessed Springs. that was where i learned my trade as a healer.

You walk as you talk and make your way to the stables, where your horses wait.

Will you travel by

Road
Cross Country
Sea

to Sokara

Unread 8 Mar 2003, 16:36   #386
Lady Hawk
Invisible Woman

Quote:
Originally posted by Inspectre
"Varponsss." Murkador grunts, nodding his head at the ground. He waits, and then repeats it, while burying the point of his Grand Sword into the ground, and drawing his Repeating Crossbow. Snapping the clip into it and readying it to fire, Murkador then points the end of it at the AP and snarls, "Now, you're going to tell me everything about why you're here, and who sent you." (Ofc, Murkador's speech was much more garbled and hissy than that, considering his broken teeth and all. )
The AP looks at you.

AP - we were sent by your sister to kill you that is the simple matter.

Once we had killed you then we were to return with your head to prove it and claim our reward thats what we were supposed to do.

Of course we did not think that you were this skilled ot tough otherwise we would have hired more fighters to take you on

Unread 8 Mar 2003, 16:39   #387
Lady Hawk
Invisible Woman

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

you continue the attack on the fighters with your staff in hand, while Miranda attacks the fighters with her sword

the mages cast shock bolt at you as you avoid the attacks of the fighters.

you - 4 hp damge

miranda - 4 hp damage

the clerics continue to begin casting another spell

Battle Order

Slavers

Fighters
Lvl
Chainmail
Shield
Long Sword
Dagger

1 - lightly wounded

4 - lightly wounded

Lvl 3
Chainmail
Unholy symbol
Shield
Mace

Mages
lvl 3
Silk Armour
Robes
Staff of Fire
Ring of Magical Defence

1 - seriosuly wounded
2 - seriosuly wounded

Last edited by Lady Hawk; 8 Mar 2003 at 16:46.
Unread 8 Mar 2003, 16:52   #388
Lady Hawk
Invisible Woman

Quote:
Originally posted by Ur_Quan
Ur_Quan rode up to the temple and there stopped his horse. He studied his surroundings with eyes and ears. It was quiet, too quiet, even the birds were quiet. Presuming the place even had birds at all. Ur_Quan examined the temple and noticed it had only one door. "Hm, one way in, one way out", he mumbled.

Ur_Quan dismounted and unloaded his backpack and his shield (a towershield) from his horse. Then Ur_Quan whispered to his horse: "Yota (Ur_Quan had given a name to his horse and had found that the horse seemed to like the sound of it), I won't tie you up so you can move and defend yourself if needed. Be quiet and be on your guard." Confident that the horse understood the general idea (after all it was a trained warhorse), Ur_Quan walked to the temple entrance and there he stood looking at the door for a while, it seemed to have been used recently.

Then he stepped back and again looked at his surroundings. Everything looked the same as it had been on his arrival and yet, something about all this disturbed him. Ur_Quan looked towards the graveyard, his eyes narrowed for a moment and then without intending to, he softly spoke: "Too many holes in the ground too!". Ur_Quan picked up a dead branch from the ground, walked over to the door and used the branch to push it open, unsure of what he might see inside...
You look arou d once more and notice that the sun is beggining to set. You also look as you see a mist, a strange mist full of colourful lights begin to creep along the ground from the Graveyard.

You pick up a stick from the ground and make your way to the open door and push it open. The fading light shows the interior to be ..... completely trashed.

you had heard about temples being desecrated back when you were being taught in the Perceprtory. But nothing could prepare you for this.

the alter has been smashed in two pieces. the alter trappings have been burnt. the Priest that looks after this place has been decapitated and then impaled.

the place reeks of evil.........

Unread 8 Mar 2003, 17:29   #389
Flik

Quote:
QR - well my friend I do remeber your father, but i do not see how I can help you, for I have no idea what you mean.

Your father left nothing with me, other than this Ruby Gem, he said that one day i was to give it to you.

Yuo are welcome to have this - i do not know if this was what he meant
*Bows*

"Thank you my gueen"

*Takes Gem And Walks Out*

"Thanks for the help councilar, Lata"

*Out into the city, flik tries to remember what the ruby was meant to signify, dumbfounded by this, he remembers an old riddle, or story his father told him;*

Thee who seeks the Treasure's Three,
Will Find The palace beneath the sea,
For he will find treasure, old as me,
No more bidding to the soveirn tree.

The wind will waver,
To be in your favor,
At the winter solsice
Sacrife, will not sufice.

The ruby red,
Will glow bright,
At the right,
Set of night.

*Flik couldn't figure out what it meant, But he had a sudden need to make it a small town at the other side of the forest, somthing drew him there, somthing called to him*

*He waved at people as they greated him with a smile, people where bound by his wierd staff, it glew green whenever he was angry, but right now it glowed not.*

*After about ten minutes of walkinh, he finnaly arrived at his destination, The Stable. The stable master Greeted him with a jolly laugh, his round belly jiggled as he shook fliks hand and gave him a bif huge*

"I need a list of mounts you have for sale, horses would be in my favour but whatever you have that i can afford will b fine"

"Sure thing lad one moment.."

*He went and got a list of mounts he had from his desk, he handed it to flik, he took it and read it over*

Deserve victory.
Unread 8 Mar 2003, 17:34   #390
Ur_Quan
some induhvidual

Quote:
You look arou d once more and notice that the sun is beggining to set. You also look as you see a mist, a strange mist full of colourful lights begin to creep along the ground from the Graveyard.

You pick up a stick from the ground and make your way to the open door and push it open. The fading light shows the interior to be ..... completely trashed.

you had heard about temples being desecrated back when you were being taught in the Perceprtory. But nothing could prepare you for this.

the alter has been smashed in two pieces. the alter trappings have been burnt. the Priest that looks after this place has been decapitated and then impaled.

the place reeks of evil.........

Ur_Quan looks into the temple and is appalled by the sight, and even more by the sickening smell of the place. Ur_Quan looks at the priest and then he realizes that this couldn't have been the result of just a bunch of undead creatures. The undead were not cruel or destructive by nature, they just kill all living things.

Someone or something must have been responsible for the current state of the graves, the temple and the poor priest and judging from the mist and colourful lights outside in the graveyard, that someone couldn't be very far away from here. A simple ritual wasn't going to cleanse this place, that was a sure bet.

Ur_Quan noticed that one of the few things that were still in place, were the torches hanging from the sides of the temple walls. With the fading sunlight, it would soon be dark. To be sure to have light after dark, Ur_Quan lights the first torch he sees with his tinderbox and takes it from its holding place. Ur_Quan uses his torch to light all the other torches while making his way into the temple.
Unread 9 Mar 2003, 00:04   #391
adam
The Oldbie Newbie

Phew *adam urges R'starg down to land and thens says to the riders* Hello my name Is adam i am delivering a message for the archmage, who might you three be

Unread 9 Mar 2003, 16:40   #392
Lady Hawk
Invisible Woman

Unhappy Please Read

Well it had to happen

I have had some good news, I have been accepted as a fulltime Script writer for the New Season of Mutant X. which means more money for me and me family.

But and this is the biggie.....

I WILL NOT BE AROUND MUCH.

you guys have been straight with me and I have been straight with you. We have had a few niggles along the way but now I have to say that...

I cannot DM 4 threads anymore (well not for the forseeable future - at least 6 months)

So I now with heavy heart have to close down 2 rthreads

ANDROMEDA PIRATES
ACES HIGH

QfG AND loTD WILL STAY FOR NOW AS THEY SEEM TO BE EASY TO DO.

Thanks for all your support over the Months

Cheers a very sad Lady Hawk

Unread 9 Mar 2003, 17:01   #393
[IV-CL]Zappa
grote boze rocker

I've got an excellent idea! if I were to kill about half of the players in each thread, would that make them easy enough to continue DMing them all?

Sakra says:
Unread 9 Mar 2003, 18:12   #394
Ur_Quan
some induhvidual

Quote:
I've got an excellent idea! if I were to kill about half of the players in each thread, would that make them easy enough to continue DMing them all?

That sounds like an excellent idea indeed, Zappa. Let me know if you need some help. But... can I be in the half that doesn't get killed please?

And to you Lady Hawk: congratulations, ofcourse, on your new appointment as fulltime scriptwriter. I hope that despite your busy schedule, you'll still find enough time to come to this forum.
Unread 9 Mar 2003, 19:45   #395
Crazyboy
'Insanity Prevails'

Congrats LH

Don't forget to kill of the lead character at the end of each season

Quote:
Zen Master Ellis says:
I admit defeat...

Heil Crazy!
Unread 13 Mar 2003, 18:44   #396
Lady Hawk
Invisible Woman

will be done friday/saturday

Unread 13 Mar 2003, 22:01   #397
[IV-CL]Zappa
grote boze rocker

killing the lead character?

Sakra says:
Unread 14 Mar 2003, 18:16   #398
Inspectre
Dance Puppets Dance

Murkador snarled, and then said, "Who wass that you were talking to when I came upon you? Tthhat wasss not my ssisster. And why are you defiling tthhisss ruin?" At the thought of this filthy band defiling the lizardman ruin, Murkador's finger tightened on the trigger of the repeating crossbow, but he managed to control the reaction before he accidently fired.
Quote:

ZING!
I love you Phang.
Unread 15 Mar 2003, 18:33   #399
Lady Hawk
Invisible Woman

will be done started later

Unread 17 Mar 2003, 19:47   #400
Lady Hawk
Invisible Woman

Quote:
*Bows*

"Thank you my gueen"

*Takes Gem And Walks Out*

"Thanks for the help councilar, Lata"

*Out into the city, flik tries to remember what the ruby was meant to signify, dumbfounded by this, he remembers an old riddle, or story his father told him;*

Thee who seeks the Treasure's Three,

The wind will waver,
To be in your favor,
At the winter solsice

The ruby red,
Will glow bright,
At the right,
Set of night.

*Flik couldn't figure out what it meant, But he had a sudden need to make it a small town at the other side of the forest, somthing drew him there, somthing called to him*

*He waved at people as they greated him with a smile, people where bound by his wierd staff, it glew green whenever he was angry, but right now it glowed not.*

*After about ten minutes of walkinh, he finnaly arrived at his destination, The Stable. The stable master Greeted him with a jolly laugh, his round belly jiggled as he shook fliks hand and gave him a bif huge*

"I need a list of mounts you have for sale, horses would be in my favour but whatever you have that i can afford will b fine"

"Sure thing lad one moment.."

*He went and got a list of mounts he had from his desk, he handed it to flik, he took it and read it over*
you take the gem and leave the castle and move out into the city.

you try to remeber the poem about the gem and recall

I]Thee who seeks the Treasure's Three,

The wind will waver,
To be in your favor,
At the winter solsice

The ruby red,
Will glow bright,
At the right,
Set of night.[/i]

whilst you ponder the riddle you make you way to

HONEST GAYNOR's USED HORSE EMPORIUM

there is a fat woman in her 30's and she looks very spotty.

HG - ello govenor want a 'orse then (wink wink know what i mean)

HG - I as for sale the following beasts

3 legged horse - 75gp
3 legged medium Warhorse - 100gp
Riding Chicken - 90gp
War Chicken - 125gp
War Parrot - 105gp
Medium Warhorse - 70gp
Light Warhorse - 60gp
Heavy Warhorse - 120gp
Riding Dog - 200gp
Battle Cat - 250gp
War Emu - 195gp