User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > Roleplaying

Unread 13 Feb 2003, 01:05   #301
adam
The Oldbie Newbie

adam has a spectacular aura aboutadam has a spectacular aura about
Thankyou I must go off at once but I have to take care of some buisness first *adam turns his head to the woman and bows* I am sorry for the disrought i have given you I hope you may found it in your heart to forgive me,* with that he leaves and goes out side and goes to the jewlers or any other related shop

Wizards First Rule- People Are Stupid
Quoted by the first Wizard Zorrander

Defender of the RP forums against the GD invasion September the 19th 2003
adam is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Feb 2003, 04:00   #302
Inspectre
Dance Puppets Dance

Inspectre is an unknown quantity at this point
Murkador frowns at the continuly worsening odds, and smiles mysteriously at the Anti-Paladin's demand for surrender. Murkador throws his long sword down into the ground at his feet, burying the point a few inches into the dirt, enough to hold the blade up. "Very well. I ssssurrender." Murkador then waits for the Corugan demon to step forward again, close to Murkador to make sure that he was completely disarmed (or whoever/whatever comes forward to pick up the long sword, etc).
As the creature appears, Murkador grins feraly, and his dirk suddenly pops into his claw. With a sharp hiss Murkador drives the dagger down into the eye socket of the foul creature, using a Judgement skill to make sure his aim is true. Murkador then shoves the wounded beast back away from him, leaving the dirk in its eye socket. While the creature is thus distracted, Murkador reaches into a pouch around his belt and draws one of his two healing potions. Quickly popping off the cap, Murkador downs the bitter brew, hoping that it will help his broken bones mend.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phang
like you in your threads after about a week

ZING!
I love you Phang.
Inspectre is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Feb 2003, 22:24   #303
Gokan
Ensignal Apparition

Gokan is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Lady Hawk
you look at the large tiger and then realise that only you can see it no other person can. you leave the battlefield behind and the stench of death.

you begin the days journey to the sisters of thw Abbey. the jouirney is uneventful

Eventually you arrive at the stone Chapel that is surrounded by a low wall - mainly for defence the building is made of granite and has small windows more like arrow slits in reality.

The sister that greets you is dressed in Chainmail and carries a shield and mace.

Greetings Mage how can the sisters help you.
Gokan squints up at the walls. He doesn't bother showing he is more or less unarmed. They know him to be a mage and are obviously not stupid enough to believe that a mage without his staff is any less dangerous than a mage still armed.

"I was told that there are many rare texts within these walls. It is necessary for the safety of this land that I am allowed to read these texts. For this, I require entrance to your Abbey..."

Gokan sits in the saddle, awaiting the reply.
Unread 15 Feb 2003, 22:12   #304
Lady Hawk
Invisible Woman

Lady Hawk is infamous around these partsLady Hawk is infamous around these parts
Quote:
Originally posted by [IV-CL]Zappa
Enlistment to a Mercanary Company

Sharr Enn looks at you

well we do not have a contract here, but if you travel to Castle Ravayne there is a Mercanary Commander there by the name of

CORINA THE BUTCHER

she has the flame heart company she is always on the look out for new blood.

she writes you a letter here you go this will introduce you

THERE CAN ONLY BE ONE................
Lady Hawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Feb 2003, 22:19   #305
Lady Hawk
Invisible Woman

Lady Hawk is infamous around these partsLady Hawk is infamous around these parts
Quote:
Originally posted by Ur_Quan
OOC- It was the barmaid that suggested that I see the TOWN guard, and I'm not the one that controls the barmaid's actions, am I? -OOC

Ur_Quan looks around the Guard Commander's office, which at first sight, appears to be short of personal properties from which Ur_Quan could have gathered some information as to what kind of a person the Guard Commander was. However, even from the absence of things can one come to certain conclusions. Ur_Quan judged that he was obviously dealing with a bright person here and not someone that had come to office because of his money. The latter kind of people usually managed to screw up because of incompetence and those that didn't would most certainly try to doublecross you in the end.

Ur_Quan looks the Commander in the face and replies: "I am not 'another adventurer', my name is Ur_Quan and I'm a paladin, which should sufficiently answer your last two questions. I have come here to ask for work, because this VILLAGE ( ) is where I'm needed at the moment, isn't that right?"
A paladin hmm, well we may have a need of you then.

Not far from here is an abandoned temple to some long forgotten religion. We have no full time priest here in wheatfields and since Raven has gone we do not know how to "cleanse" the temple and the graveyard.

you up to the task?

Unread 15 Feb 2003, 22:22   #306
Lady Hawk
Invisible Woman

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Enter The Entire

Quote:
Originally posted by Flik
Well, if it helps me gain respect from the people of Ravayne, ide be glad too, Now i would need instructions of some sort if i am to complete this Task !
Tsk Tsk. the task is very simple all i require is for you to go to the temple district and steal the ICON OF ASTEA.

the man in front of you looks at you

So are you up to the task then?

Unread 15 Feb 2003, 22:27   #307
Lady Hawk
Invisible Woman

Quote:
Originally posted by Crazyboy
*Tinuva lets out a long sigh, and leans on his sword. A few beads of sweat trickle down his face, as he stands, looking at the carnage around him.
Tinuva let out another sigh, as he sheathed his long sword back on his back and recoved his short sword, bow and the few arrows that he shot.
Tinuva then properly introduced himself to mr Funkeh Fluffie, and the went off somewhere, to rest and find something to do*
you walk back into the city and you can hear the cries of victory but you can also hear the cries of death, as people come to realise that they have lost loved ones and friends.

You realise that this battle has cost a lot of people dear, you can see the various army commanders resting up and tending the wounded and burying the dead.

You make your way to the houses of healing and fall into a deep fitfull sleep.

you wake in the morning Gay Fluffie has made you breakfast

So what do we do now?

Unread 15 Feb 2003, 22:34   #308
Lady Hawk
Invisible Woman

Quote:
Originally posted by No Dachi
No Dachi's expression becomes one of resigned expectance when the Healer recounts the appearance of the party that was ambushed. He then listens to oth Ga-Nak and Masayagi before looking up at the night sky, thinking carefully. After a few moments, he comes to a conclusion and looks back at Masayagi.

"You are right, there is little that we can do to help the townspeople. Once we have hunted down the Gnolls, perhaps we can go back and help them break siege, but for the meanwhile we are best of pursueing the slavers."

He turns to the healer, setting the bowl back down on the floor.

"We thank you for your hospitality, Madame Rena, but we must move fast and stop the slavers before they reach their market."

He stands and turns to his two companions again.

"Come, there is no time to lose."
the healer looks at you

Very well No Dachi san - she bows and then reaches into the back of her wagon and hands you....

YOUR FATHERS SWORD

THE RITGEH-SHI BLADE (SUN-STAR BLADE)

+5 to attack
+5 to defence

Counts as a magical blade when attacking Demons and Undead
Glows Blue when enemys are within 10 meters

can only be wielded by a member of the Asanawa family

You realise that the woman has gone.

then what has been bugging you comes back to you, this was the same woman who has served with your great great great great great great grandfather

she matches the same description that was written in your family history.

Masyagi looks at you as does Ga Nak....

Seems you have been chosen ND san

Unread 15 Feb 2003, 22:36   #309
Lady Hawk
Invisible Woman

Quote:
Originally posted by adam
Thankyou I must go off at once but I have to take care of some buisness first *adam turns his head to the woman and bows* I am sorry for the disrought i have given you I hope you may found it in your heart to forgive me,* with that he leaves and goes out side and goes to the jewlers or any other related shop
the woman looks at you

I forgive you

you leave the keep and head out into the city, - which shop do you want first and whgat are you buying/selling

Unread 15 Feb 2003, 22:50   #310
Lady Hawk
Invisible Woman

Quote:
Originally posted by Inspectre
Murkador frowns at the continuly worsening odds, and smiles mysteriously at the Anti-Paladin's demand for surrender. Murkador throws his long sword down into the ground at his feet, burying the point a few inches into the dirt, enough to hold the blade up. "Very well. I ssssurrender." Murkador then waits for the Corugan demon to step forward again, close to Murkador to make sure that he was completely disarmed (or whoever/whatever comes forward to pick up the long sword, etc).
As the creature appears, Murkador grins feraly, and his dirk suddenly pops into his claw. With a sharp hiss Murkador drives the dagger down into the eye socket of the foul creature, using a Judgement skill to make sure his aim is true. Murkador then shoves the wounded beast back away from him, leaving the dirk in its eye socket. While the creature is thus distracted, Murkador reaches into a pouch around his belt and draws one of his two healing potions. Quickly popping off the cap, Murkador downs the bitter brew, hoping that it will help his broken bones mend.
you look at the Anti Paladin and then throw down your weapons and decide to surrender. the anti paldin looks at you and smiles, she begins to invoke a spell

the Cornugon demon moves toward you and reaches out for your dropped weapons. Invoking a skill you thrust a hidden dagger straight into the eye socket of the beast, the aim is true and the demon is dead before it hits the ground.

the succubus and the AP are taken by surprise, but not the paladin.

you take this time to drink 2 healing potions and the bones mend in your arm and leg - but the rib is still cracked.

this is short lived as the Succubus advances on you and casts the dark bolt spell at you (3hp damage and you are slowed)

the Priest looks at you and once more casts a spell (5hp damage and you are now blind in one eye - permantly)

the paladin looks at you and now a barrier of blades surround her from head to toe - she is completely surrounded by a blade barrier

Battle Order

1 female Edhel Mage - DEAD
Robes
Staff
Spell book
amulet
ring
quasit familiar

1 Edhel-Kin Fighter - DEAD
Chainmail armour
Halbeard

1 dwarven Cleric - lightly injured
Chainmail Armour
Shield
Mace
Holy Symbol
ring
gauntlets

1 female Human Anti - Paladin
Plate Armour
2 Scimitars
boots
amulet of ....... SSRAD LASS THOTH (the evil god of the lizardmen)

Cornugon Demon - Dead

Succubus Demon

Unread 15 Feb 2003, 22:58   #311
Lady Hawk
Invisible Woman

Quote:
Originally posted by Gokan
Gokan squints up at the walls. He doesn't bother showing he is more or less unarmed. They know him to be a mage and are obviously not stupid enough to believe that a mage without his staff is any less dangerous than a mage still armed.

"I was told that there are many rare texts within these walls. It is necessary for the safety of this land that I am allowed to read these texts. For this, I require entrance to your Abbey..."

Gokan sits in the saddle, awaiting the reply.
the sister looks at you, and then invokes a spell - you immediately know it to be the know alaignment spell.

Greetings Master Gokan be welcome to the abbey, we have been expecting you.

although we do not know what you want

you are lead into the interior of the abbey - you are astounded by what you see. All the walls are coverd by shelf upon shelf of books.

at the far end of the abbey is the main alter - it is the only area that is not coverd with books. there is a large statue to a woman - she has long blonde hair and wears a white robe and over which is a blue cloak. it is tied at the waist with a simple rope. Her eyes are the deepest blue and seem to follow you everywhere.

the priestess looks at you....

Ahhh that is our Patron saint - the daughter of Astea - ST GILLANNA.

As you look around you see a familair face that of

Lady Kesterel

she looks at you

Gokan how fare you.... i was told i would meet you here.... I am to join you

Unread 15 Feb 2003, 23:00   #312
Lady Hawk
Invisible Woman

Main Story

ok i am about to begin the main story that will tie in with Quest For Glory....

who wants to volunteer to be part of this story then?

just let me know in this thread......

trust me it will be hard.....very hard.....but the rewards will be worth it.

Unread 15 Feb 2003, 23:06   #313
Inspectre
Dance Puppets Dance

/ooc Yay . . . finally some answers to that ****ed cryptic openning post to LotD. Sign meh up!! ooc/
Quote:

ZING!
I love you Phang.
Unread 15 Feb 2003, 23:07   #314
[IV-CL]Zappa
grote boze rocker

[IV-CL]Zappa is infamous around these parts[IV-CL]Zappa is infamous around these parts[IV-CL]Zappa is infamous around these parts
Quote:
Sharr Enn looks at you

well we do not have a contract here, but if you travel to Castle Ravayne there is a Mercanary Commander there by the name of

CORINA THE BUTCHER

she has the flame heart company she is always on the look out for new blood.

she writes you a letter here you go this will introduce you
with great thank I accept the letter, and then both me and Miranda leave. We set out to pack our belongings, and set out for the yourney towards Castle Ravayne

[ooc] count me in[/ooc]

Sakra says:
I know you're just an angel in disguise...
... disguised as a very evil person for that matter
[IV-CL]Zappa is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Feb 2003, 00:50   #315
Crazyboy
'Insanity Prevails'

Crazyboy is a splendid one to beholdCrazyboy is a splendid one to beholdCrazyboy is a splendid one to beholdCrazyboy is a splendid one to beholdCrazyboy is a splendid one to beholdCrazyboy is a splendid one to beholdCrazyboy is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
you walk back into the city and you can hear the cries of victory but you can also hear the cries of death, as people come to realise that they have lost loved ones and friends.

You realise that this battle has cost a lot of people dear, you can see the various army commanders resting up and tending the wounded and burying the dead.

You make your way to the houses of healing and fall into a deep fitfull sleep.

you wake in the morning Gay Fluffie has made you breakfast

So what do we do now?
*Tinuva stands and stetches. He slowly pulls on his clothes and then walks into the other room where Fluffie has made breakfast. Tinuva quietly eats his breakfast, not talking till he has finished*

"Well my friend. That was a very nice breakfast indeed. Thank you.
As for what we do now, I'm not quite sure. Prehaps we should go look for some work. There probably should be quite a bit in a city like this"

*As Tinuva and Fluffie finished eating, they gathered together their possesions and left the house of healing and went in search of a job*

Quote:
Zen Master Ellis says:
I admit defeat...

Ghetto Master Ellis says:
Heil Crazy!
Crazyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Feb 2003, 05:27   #316
Ur_Quan
some induhvidual

Ur_Quan is a jewel in the roughUr_Quan is a jewel in the roughUr_Quan is a jewel in the roughUr_Quan is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
A paladin hmm, well we may have a need of you then.

Not far from here is an abandoned temple to some long forgotten religion. We have no full time priest here in wheatfields and since Raven has gone we do not know how to "cleanse" the temple and the graveyard.

you up to the task?

"Very well. I shall cleanse this temple and its burial grounds for you, but tell me, why is it so important that it needs to be cleansed now? Have there been sightings of the undead walking about?" Ur_Quan pauses for a moment as if in thought and then continues: "You say that Lady Raven is 'gone'? Is she missing? I will need some directions to the location of this temple and any additional information you can give me, would be appreciated."

OOC- I want to be part of the main story. It will bring me untold powers, unimaginable wealth, unquestioniable glory!! -OOC
Unread 16 Feb 2003, 12:04   #317
No Dachi

No Dachi is infamous around these parts
Yes, I'll go with the main story. I'll post properly later when I've done some chemistry coursework. Bah...
That Noble Sin; whilst Luxury
Emply'd a Million of the Poor,
And odious Pride a Million more.'

-The Grumbling Hive: or, Knaves Turn'd Honest, Bernard Mandeville
No Dachi is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Feb 2003, 12:40   #318
Crazyboy
'Insanity Prevails'

Crazyboy is a splendid one to beholdCrazyboy is a splendid one to beholdCrazyboy is a splendid one to beholdCrazyboy is a splendid one to beholdCrazyboy is a splendid one to beholdCrazyboy is a splendid one to beholdCrazyboy is a splendid one to behold
I'll be in the main story line!!! Fun fun fun

Quote:
Zen Master Ellis says:
I admit defeat...

Heil Crazy!
Unread 16 Feb 2003, 14:39   #319
Flik

Flik is infamous around these partsFlik is infamous around these partsFlik is infamous around these parts
ill be in the storyline, im sick of dealing with guards and this counciler guy asking me to steal

The only soverien you can allow to rule you is reason.
Deserve victory.
Flik is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Feb 2003, 14:41   #320
Flik

Flik is infamous around these partsFlik is infamous around these partsFlik is infamous around these parts
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Enter The Entire

Quote:
Tsk Tsk. the task is very simple all i require is for you to go to the temple district and steal the ICON OF ASTEA.

the man in front of you looks at you

So are you up to the task then?

you want me to what, steal!!!! no way im no thief, if thats the way this castle works i want nothing to do with it, no please let me see the gueen so i can get out of this place, flik mutters to himself "stealling an icon, from a temple, dissrespectful!"

Deserve victory.
Unread 16 Feb 2003, 15:16   #321
No Dachi

Quote:
the healer looks at you

Very well No Dachi san - she bows and then reaches into the back of her wagon and hands you....

YOUR FATHERS SWORD

THE RITGEH-SHI BLADE (SUN-STAR BLADE)

+5 to attack
+5 to defence

Counts as a magical blade when attacking Demons and Undead
Glows Blue when enemys are within 10 meters

can only be wielded by a member of the Asanawa family

You realise that the woman has gone.

then what has been bugging you comes back to you, this was the same woman who has served with your great great great great great great grandfather

she matches the same description that was written in your family history.

Masyagi looks at you as does Ga Nak....

Seems you have been chosen ND san
No Dachi looks at the sword in its scabbard for a few seconds, momentarily mesmerised by its beauty. A fine blade indeed...No Dachi could not remember too much of his father now, it had been so long since he last saw the old man. Of course, now No Dachi knew him to be dead, killed by the traitor Kou Chou, whose spawn had stolen his love and led her into the hands of Gnolls. Taking out his old katana, No Dachi looks at the worn-down weapon in its scabbard. It had been worn when he first laid his hands on it, he had bought it from a swordsmith when he left Kumo Province for the Geijinn lands. Holding its plane scabbard firmly in his right hand, he drives the sheathed blade down and into the heart of the fire.

"Here is where my old sword shall remain. It had served me well, and maybe one day a man will come across it in his time of need and draw it again. However..."

As he speaks, he lifts the Ritgeh-Shi Blade and inverts it with his left hand before tucking point down it between the silk chord and his cuirass.

"Now we have more important matters to attend to. I sense something much larger than my current mission going on in the background, as though I am being manipulated by unseen forces. The servant of my ancient ancestor re-appears to hand me the sword of my father and then vanishes again...I have no time to dwell on this at present. Come, we must go after the slavers."

He begins walking back toward the horses up on the road.

"Masayagi, you have the fastest horse and the most expertise in tracking. Ride on ahead and follow their trail, then drop back every now and again to direct us in the right direction."

His brother's soldier bows from his waist as he walks up to his Light Warhorse.

"Yes My Lord. I'll ride hard to see if I can catch them, and remain out of sight. Like a shadow."

With that he hoists himself onto the saddle and rides off into the night, the clattering of his mount's hooves audible long after he himself vanishes. No Dachi then mounts his own horse and sets off at a canter.

"I trust that you can keep up, Ga-Nak."

His companion grins toothily and begins running after No Dachi.

"I can run faster than any horse, My Lord."

No Dachi smiles absently as he spurs his horse forwards into a gallop.

"Very well then, show me how."

With the same toothy grin transfixed on his face, the Ogre Magi thunders down the road after the horse...

Unread 19 Feb 2003, 00:10   #322
adam
The Oldbie Newbie

Quote:
the woman looks at you

I forgive you

you leave the keep and head out into the city, - which shop do you want first and whgat are you buying/selling
(this is my inventory just so you know)

a green tunic Wearing
shoes Wearing
1)silver long sword
2)1 set of leather armour
backpack made of leather (things numbred are in it)
3)bedroll
4)tinder box
cloak wearing
pouch 950 gp in it, put in his shoe
kite shield Holding
5)lamp
6)1 x-bows
7)24 quarrels
8)2 pots of poison for arrows/quarrels
9)1 pouche (filled with two gold rings 1medallion
magic gold ring increases magic atk by 10
10)magic dagger
Long sword of cold Wielding
Edhel Chainmail Jerkin Worn

I first head to the jeweler and sell the 2 gold ring, I then put on the ring (it adds to the magic atk if i remeber correctly then head to the apothacary and sell a poison bottle and then head o the weapon store sell 10arrows and ask what they sell (what does the mdallion do)

Unread 19 Feb 2003, 00:14   #323
adam
The Oldbie Newbie

I wish to be apat of it

Unread 20 Feb 2003, 18:22   #324
Lady Hawk
Invisible Woman

replies tomorrow

Unread 20 Feb 2003, 19:28   #325
Gokan
Ensignal Apparition

[ooc] I'll be part of it... [/ooc]

Gokan bows deeply to Lady Kesterel.

"I am well. How are you?"

Gokan looks around at his surroundings, taking a measure of the place.

"Any assistance you can provide will be welcome. I assume you know what I am here to look for?"
Unread 22 Feb 2003, 16:24   #326
Flik

I bet you lady hawk is making the main story line...She does way to much for us..

Deserve victory.
Unread 22 Feb 2003, 17:26   #327
Lady Hawk
Invisible Woman

Quote:
I bet you lady hawk is making the main story line...She does way to much for us..
yes i am

Unread 22 Feb 2003, 17:32   #328
Lady Hawk
Invisible Woman

Quote:
with great thank I accept the letter, and then both me and Miranda leave. We set out to pack our belongings, and set out for the yourney towards Castle Ravayne

[ooc] count me in[/ooc]
you return to the inn and gather what little belongings you have and with a heavy haert you leave the City of delpton behind.

You journey south begins, you have three possilbe routes,

by road
by river on baot
cross country

Unread 22 Feb 2003, 17:37   #329
[IV-CL]Zappa
grote boze rocker

[IV-CL]Zappa is infamous around these parts[IV-CL]Zappa is infamous around these parts[IV-CL]Zappa is infamous around these parts
cross country, obvioulsy. 't is teh most fun

Sakra says:
Unread 22 Feb 2003, 17:44   #330
Lady Hawk
Invisible Woman

Quote:
*Tinuva stands and stetches. He slowly pulls on his clothes and then walks into the other room where Fluffie has made breakfast. Tinuva quietly eats his breakfast, not talking till he has finished*

"Well my friend. That was a very nice breakfast indeed. Thank you.
As for what we do now, I'm not quite sure. Prehaps we should go look for some work. There probably should be quite a bit in a city like this"

*As Tinuva and Fluffie finished eating, they gathered together their possesions and left the house of healing and went in search of a job*
you have a hearty breakfast and then settle down to the task at hand, what to do next.

you make your way to the mages guild as that is where the lord of the city makes her residence. You join a long line of people who are seeking work as well.

Finally you reach the front of the que and there you are asked

Who are you and what skills do you have?

Unread 22 Feb 2003, 17:45   #331
Lady Hawk
Invisible Woman

Quote:
cross country, obvioulsy. 't is teh most fun
you set off across country and make good headway, that is until you hear a scream off in the distance, it must be close if you can hear it, the scream was one of terror and fear.....

Unread 22 Feb 2003, 17:48   #332
Crazyboy
'Insanity Prevails'

Quote:
you have a hearty breakfast and then settle down to the task at hand, what to do next.

you make your way to the mages guild as that is where the lord of the city makes her residence. You join a long line of people who are seeking work as well.

Finally you reach the front of the que and there you are asked

Who are you and what skills do you have?
"I am Tinuva, and this is my companion Fluffie. I am a Fighter, he is a Bard. He has thief skills, I have combat skills."

Quote:
Zen Master Ellis says:
I admit defeat...

Heil Crazy!
Unread 22 Feb 2003, 17:50   #333
Lady Hawk
Invisible Woman

Quote:
"Very well. I shall cleanse this temple and its burial grounds for you, but tell me, why is it so important that it needs to be cleansed now? Have there been sightings of the undead walking about?" Ur_Quan pauses for a moment as if in thought and then continues: "You say that Lady Raven is 'gone'? Is she missing? I will need some directions to the location of this temple and any additional information you can give me, would be appreciated."

OOC- I want to be part of the main story. It will bring me untold powers, unimaginable wealth, unquestioniable glory!! -OOC
well it is important as it is the only temple round here, and we cannot bury the dead whilst it is in the state it is.

Some have said that the dead walk, some also say that they have found livestock with all the blood drained out of them, although we have seen nothing. you know what people are like when they gossip.

Yes Lady Raven left last year with a companion we beleive that she has been fighting at Delpton against the Drakken that have attacked there.

The temple is located a days ride from here due east toward GOLD FALL. you cannot miss it

Unread 22 Feb 2003, 17:53   #334
Lady Hawk
Invisible Woman

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Enter The Entire

Quote:
you want me to what, steal!!!! no way im no thief, if thats the way this castle works i want nothing to do with it, no please let me see the gueen so i can get out of this place, flik mutters to himself "stealling an icon, from a temple, dissrespectful!"
the man looks at you

HA HA HA HA - you have passed the test, come with me.

You follow the man and are lead into the council chambers and are introduced to the Lady of Ravayne - Queen Ravayne.

She looks at you

Yes what do you want

Unread 22 Feb 2003, 17:56   #335
Lady Hawk
Invisible Woman

Quote:
Originally posted by No Dachi
No Dachi looks at the sword in its scabbard for a few seconds, momentarily mesmerised by its beauty. A fine blade indeed...No Dachi could not remember too much of his father now, it had been so long since he last saw the old man. Of course, now No Dachi knew him to be dead, killed by the traitor Kou Chou, whose spawn had stolen his love and led her into the hands of Gnolls. Taking out his old katana, No Dachi looks at the worn-down weapon in its scabbard. It had been worn when he first laid his hands on it, he had bought it from a swordsmith when he left Kumo Province for the Geijinn lands. Holding its plane scabbard firmly in his right hand, he drives the sheathed blade down and into the heart of the fire.

"Here is where my old sword shall remain. It had served me well, and maybe one day a man will come across it in his time of need and draw it again. However..."

As he speaks, he lifts the Ritgeh-Shi Blade and inverts it with his left hand before tucking point down it between the silk chord and his cuirass.

"Now we have more important matters to attend to. I sense something much larger than my current mission going on in the background, as though I am being manipulated by unseen forces. The servant of my ancient ancestor re-appears to hand me the sword of my father and then vanishes again...I have no time to dwell on this at present. Come, we must go after the slavers."

He begins walking back toward the horses up on the road.

"Masayagi, you have the fastest horse and the most expertise in tracking. Ride on ahead and follow their trail, then drop back every now and again to direct us in the right direction."

His brother's soldier bows from his waist as he walks up to his Light Warhorse.

"Yes My Lord. I'll ride hard to see if I can catch them, and remain out of sight. Like a shadow."

With that he hoists himself onto the saddle and rides off into the night, the clattering of his mount's hooves audible long after he himself vanishes. No Dachi then mounts his own horse and sets off at a canter.

"I trust that you can keep up, Ga-Nak."

His companion grins toothily and begins running after No Dachi.

"I can run faster than any horse, My Lord."

No Dachi smiles absently as he spurs his horse forwards into a gallop.

"Very well then, show me how."

With the same toothy grin transfixed on his face, the Ogre Magi thunders down the road after the horse...
you fnally gallop off in pursuit of the Gnoll Slavers, they are not hard to find.

Masyagi can follow their trail, it takes some two days to catch up with them and you finally find their camp.

the sight is not a pretty one, it looks like you have found not a bunch of small traders but a larger group there is some 15 of them, and what is more the son of KOU CHOU is still alive although he is being tortured at the moment whilst your GF is being "played" with

You can hear her screams even from here

Ga Nak - well what shall we do there are a lot of them

Mayasagi - we kill them - simple!!!!!!

Unread 22 Feb 2003, 18:06   #336
Lady Hawk
Invisible Woman

Quote:
Originally posted by adam
(this is my inventory just so you know)

a green tunic Wearing
shoes Wearing
1)silver long sword
2)1 set of leather armour
backpack made of leather (things numbred are in it)
3)bedroll
4)tinder box
cloak wearing
pouch 950 gp in it, put in his shoe
kite shield Holding
5)lamp
6)1 x-bows
7)24 quarrels
8)2 pots of poison for arrows/quarrels
9)1 pouche (filled with two gold rings 1medallion
magic gold ring increases magic atk by 10
10)magic dagger
Long sword of cold Wielding
Edhel Chainmail Jerkin Worn

I first head to the jeweler and sell the 2 gold ring, I then put on the ring (it adds to the magic atk if i remeber correctly then head to the apothacary and sell a poison bottle and then head o the weapon store sell 10arrows and ask what they sell (what does the mdallion do)
you head into the jewlers and sell the two gold rings - you get 50gp in total

he then looks at the medallion,

hmmm it is not magical i will give you 70gp for it it that ok?

you then head off to the apothacery and then you sell the poison where you get 30gp for the item

you then head off for the weapons shop. this is called

BAD BOB's WEAPON STORE

40gp - Longsword
30gp - Axe
40gp - Battle Axe
20gp - short Sword
30gp - Gladius
60gp - Bohemian Ear Spoon
60gp - Halbeard
50gp - Great Sword
55gp - Claymore
30gp - Throwing Axe

60gp - Longbow
75gp - X-bow
125gp - repeating X-bow

Last edited by Lady Hawk; 22 Feb 2003 at 18:15.
Unread 22 Feb 2003, 18:29   #337
Ur_Quan
some induhvidual

Ur_Quan is a jewel in the roughUr_Quan is a jewel in the roughUr_Quan is a jewel in the roughUr_Quan is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
well it is important as it is the only temple round here, and we cannot bury the dead whilst it is in the state it is.

Some have said that the dead walk, some also say that they have found livestock with all the blood drained out of them, although we have seen nothing. you know what people are like when they gossip.

Yes Lady Raven left last year with a companion we beleive that she has been fighting at Delpton against the Drakken that have attacked there.

The temple is located a days ride from here due east toward GOLD FALL. you cannot miss it

"Hm, a day's ride from here, eh? I am not mounted, is it possible to get a good horse in this village? Preferably one that is fast, not easily scared and that I'm able to afford?"

Ur_Quan awaits the reply of the Guard Commander, then says goodbye and prepares to leave the Guard Commander's office. When he's almost through the door, Ur_Quan turns around and says: "If the rumours about the walking dead are true and if Lady Raven has been gone for a year, that means that any undead have had enough of time to make it to here. If I were you I'd double the guard, especially after dark."

Having said that, Ur_Quan walks out the door and into the streets again.

OOC- If the Guard Commander has told me it's possible to get a good horse, I'll buy one and ride off into the east towards the temple near GOLD FALL. If I cannot get (or afford) a horse, I'll walk to the temple. -OOC
Unread 22 Feb 2003, 18:49   #338
Lady Hawk
Invisible Woman

Quote:
Originally posted by Gokan
[ooc] I'll be part of it... [/ooc]

Gokan bows deeply to Lady Kesterel.

"I am well. How are you?"

Gokan looks around at his surroundings, taking a measure of the place.

"Any assistance you can provide will be welcome. I assume you know what I am here to look for?"
Lady K looks at you

I am very well thank you, you have come a long way since the first time we met, back in the inn.

I see that now you are a full mage and you have a large Siberian tiger with you, a present from Astea I beleive.

She looks at you as you begin to look around the massive store of books. One of the sisters takes the horse from you.

Lady K - I have no idea what books you seek, what is it that you are looking for, and what task are we to do in these dark days ahead.

You now control Lady Kesteral

Level 5 healer

HP - 60
MP - 180

Skills

Healing
Weapon Use Staff
Weapon Use Unamrmed Combat
Wear Light Armour
Dodge
Uncanny Dodge

Spells

Level 1

Cure Light Wounds - 20mp - Cures light wounds (1d10 hp)

Cure Blindness - 20mp - cures blindness

Cure Derafness - 20mp - cures deafness

Bless - 20mp - duration 1 rnd per level - this causes one person to be blessed and they get +5 to attack and +5 to defence

Create Water - 20mp - duration permanent - this creates 1 gallon of water per level

Detect Magic - 20mp - duration 10 rnds per level - detects magic in an item or on a person

Light - 20mp - duration 1 hour per level - creates a small globe of light about the same light as a candle

Mana Shield minor - mp 20 - dur 1 rnd per level - this creates a shield of energy around the casterit attempts to block long range and short range missile attacks but not melee attacks.

Level 2

Cure Serious Wounds - 30mp - Cure more serious wounds (2d10 hp)

Neutralise Poison - 30mp - Cures poison in the body

Cause Fear - 30mp - duration *special* - Causes fear in one target who if they fail to save will run off

Command - 30mp - duration 1 rnd - the caster speaks a command word - 1 word that is and the target must obey if they fail thier save, eg if die is spoken then the target will fall asleep.

Shield of Faith - 30mp - duration 6rnds per level - this shield creates a magical field around the caster that can avert attacks - +2 defence and +2 magical defence for every level

Unread 22 Feb 2003, 18:58   #339
Lady Hawk
Invisible Woman

Quote:
"I am Tinuva, and this is my companion Fluffie. I am a Fighter, he is a Bard. He has thief skills, I have combat skills."
Well then in that case we need you to go on a sort of scout mission, the 2 armies that cam to DELPTON must have come from some where in the ENDLESS PLAINS

We want you to follow the tracks where they came from and to make sure if you can to stop them from coming again

Unread 22 Feb 2003, 18:58   #340
No Dachi

Quote:
you fnally gallop off in pursuit of the Gnoll Slavers, they are not hard to find.

Masyagi can follow their trail, it takes some two days to catch up with them and you finally find their camp.

the sight is not a pretty one, it looks like you have found not a bunch of small traders but a larger group there is some 15 of them, and what is more the son of KOU CHOU is still alive although he is being tortured at the moment whilst your GF is being "played" with

You can hear her screams even from here

Ga Nak - well what shall we do there are a lot of them

Mayasagi - we kill them - simple!!!!!!
No Dachi's eyes narrow and his right hand grips the hilt of his sword. He tries to mentally block out the sound of the screaming, but fails. After a few seconds, he forces himself to focus on his inner self. Peace, silence at last. He can think again. He speaks in a low voice, although this seems unnecessary judging by the volume of the screaming.

"No, they are too many in number. This requires a plan, here's what we are going to do..."

No Dachi spends about half a minute explaining his plan. It would have to be clear in the minds of his two companions. Another minute later, and No Dachi crouches down on the verge of the clearing, waiting. He watches carefully, barely managing to keep his anger in check, then, an arrow flits out from the undergrowth on the opposite side of the clearing and hits one of the Gnools in the head. The first blow struck by Mayasagi. Abruptly disturbed from their fun and games, the Gnools look around themselves to determine the source of the attack, barking and growling in low, menacing ways. At this point another arrow streaks from the bushes and strikes home. The Gnolls, having now identified Mayasagi's position, or thereabouts, head toward it, leaving only a few of their number to guard the pirsoners. The group of them sets out across the ground, and then, when they are half way from the camp to the verge of the forest...

WHOOSH

A gigantic Firebolt, courtesy of Ga-Nak, flies from the undergrowth a quarter circle clockwise around the edge of the clearing from Mayasagi's position. Searing through the air, the Firebolt smashes into the ground beneath the feet of the Gnolls heading for Mayasagi with a tremendous explosion. The still-Invisible Ga-Nak now casts Darkness over the shaken Gnolls to keep them distracted. Meanwhile, the Gnolls left at the camp suddenly hear a ferocious battle cry, and turn to see No Dachi charging at them from the bushes. One by one, they snarl and close in on their assailant. Still onmly half-way to them, No Dachi draws his katana and levels the point at them before firing a Chi Bolt at the lead Gnoll charging him. The ball of energy shoots from his blade and strikes the Gnool in the chest, knocking it to the ground and momentarily stunning it. No Dachi then closes the distance on the other Gnolls fast and slashes at them, the brightly-glowing Ritgeh-Shi Blade like liquid in his hands as it scyths fluidly through the foul Demons. Meanwhile, Mayasagi fire two more arrows into the darkness and the confused Gnolls using his Longbow, accompanied by several Magic Missiles from Ga-Nak, before standing and drawing his katana, ready to engage the first Gnolls that emerge form the darkness...

Unread 22 Feb 2003, 19:03   #341
[IV-CL]Zappa
grote boze rocker

a short look is shared with Amanda, and we both head out at great speed towards the sound, bows in hand, arrow ready

Sakra says:
Unread 22 Feb 2003, 20:59   #342
adam
The Oldbie Newbie

Uh no thankyou *Adam begins walking outside* CAWWW *Adam summons R'starg, Adam waits until R'starg arrives* R'starg we got an importamt mission ahead of us we are gouijng to [Insert place]...[/insert place] okay *Adam jumps on R'starg and then tells R'starg the flying plan* We rest when your tired and fly when your ready okay

We sleep in hidden areas

Unread 23 Feb 2003, 01:29   #343
Flik

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Enter The Entire

Quote:
the man looks at you

HA HA HA HA - you have passed the test, come with me.

You follow the man and are lead into the council chambers and are introduced to the Lady of Ravayne - Queen Ravayne.

She looks at you

Yes what do you want
-Takes A Bow-

Im Sir Flik, Mage of the third order,

-Stands Back Up-

i am here to ask for your guidence in the search for my father, you see...

-tells the same story he told to the counceller(See history)-

so you see he told me to come to you and get the next clue to finding him, please i need your help...

Deserve victory.
Unread 23 Feb 2003, 18:26   #344
Inspectre
Dance Puppets Dance

Murkador gives a short bark of a laugh when the surviving "adventurers" fall for his trick, but his laughter is cut short as he is blasted with two more spells from the succubus and cleric. Murkador hisses in surprise and anger when his mind clears and he finds that one of his eyes sees nothing but darkness now. Turning to the Cleric, he narrows his remainning good eye and hisses, "You will die painfully for that." Attempting to keep the two other opponents at bay, Murakdor graps the hilt of his long sword that he had thrust down into the dirt, and yanks it out of its earthen shealth. With a hissing roar Murkador hurls the blade at the Anti-Paladin, hoping that it could slip through the wall of blades and at least wound her somewhat. Then, with a bestial cry Murkador charges forward toward the Cleric. He lowers his shoulder, driving it into the stocky dwarf's frame and bowling him over. With a hiss of glee Murkador grabs the Cleric by his stuby feet, and then lifts him off of the ground. "Here'sss the firsst payment!!" Murkador shouts, and then using all of his might swings the drawf around by the feet into the nearest tree, head-first. Assuming this has either killed or knocked out the offending cleric, Murkador then turns back to the Anti-Paladin and succubus, and reaches behind his back to draw his Grand Sword.
Quote:

ZING!
I love you Phang.
Unread 23 Feb 2003, 19:01   #345
Lady Hawk
Invisible Woman

Quote:
Originally posted by Inspectre
Murkador gives a short bark of a laugh when the surviving "adventurers" fall for his trick, but his laughter is cut short as he is blasted with two more spells from the succubus and cleric. Murkador hisses in surprise and anger when his mind clears and he finds that one of his eyes sees nothing but darkness now. Turning to the Cleric, he narrows his remainning good eye and hisses, "You will die painfully for that." Attempting to keep the two other opponents at bay, Murakdor graps the hilt of his long sword that he had thrust down into the dirt, and yanks it out of its earthen shealth. With a hissing roar Murkador hurls the blade at the Anti-Paladin, hoping that it could slip through the wall of blades and at least wound her somewhat. Then, with a bestial cry Murkador charges forward toward the Cleric. He lowers his shoulder, driving it into the stocky dwarf's frame and bowling him over. With a hiss of glee Murkador grabs the Cleric by his stuby feet, and then lifts him off of the ground. "Here'sss the firsst payment!!" Murkador shouts, and then using all of his might swings the drawf around by the feet into the nearest tree, head-first. Assuming this has either killed or knocked out the offending cleric, Murkador then turns back to the Anti-Paladin and succubus, and reaches behind his back to draw his Grand Sword.
you grunt in pain and look at the stunty runt and take the sword from the dirt and throw it at the Anti - Paladin, this is deflected by the blade barrier

you advance on the cleric who backs of as he sees you advance on him with a murderous limp and a glitter of evul in your eye

you pick him up by the feet and test his body angains the nearest tree....

TREE vs DWARF

hmmmmmm

TREE WINS

the dwarf snaps like so many broken dry twigs

Meanwhile the Anti Paladin draws her scimitars and invokes the ritual of lightning and both blades now shine with the fury of storms.

the succubus again this time throws a lightning bolt at you (15hp damage you took half damage you should have took 30hp damage - you loose 5 teeth and 3 claw nails from your left hand - you have sufferd 1st degree burns)

Battle Order

1 female Edhel Mage - DEAD
Robes
Staff
Spell book
amulet
ring
quasit familiar

1 Edhel-Kin Fighter - DEAD
Chainmail armour
Halbeard

1 dwarven Cleric - DEAD
Chainmail Armour
Shield
Mace
Holy Symbol
ring
gauntlets

1 female Human Anti - Paladin
Plate Armour
2 Scimitars
boots
amulet of ....... SSRAD LASS THOTH (the evil god of the lizardmen)

Cornugon Demon - Dead

Succubus Demon

Unread 25 Feb 2003, 03:42   #346
Flik

Re: History Update

Quote:
Flik stands up makes a stretch, Flik looks absolutely brilliant in his hooded Cloak of black, covering his light leather armour, he wields a gnarled staff of oak, its the exact hight as himself,

When Flik was only 12, his father's village was attacked by brute barbarians, Fliks father was on the council, in fact he was apart of the high counsel of the small village, when the barbs attacked Flik was elsewhere, on a picnic with his sister and mother. a sunny day, very warm and calm, but the calmness was broken by a sort of metallic sound, all three heads lifted up and turned toward where the sound came from

For several seconds dead silence was the only thing that could be heard, then another metallic sound was heard, and then another, and another, in a few seconds flik was on his feet, no cloak or staff just an orange tunic his mother and sister made for his 11th birthday, the metalic sounds where now hidden in the sounds of explosive fireball explosions and yells of cries and pain,

Fliks mother and sister ran after flik, through the brush, he ran to his village, their fire and death could be seen and most definitely heard. he signaled his mother and sister to stay behind in the bush, he had to find his father, he ran at top speeds toward the counsel hut, but he was cut of by to axe wielding Armour wearing barbarians, he ducked and dogged the first one, but the other one would have surly hit him, but at that moment his older brother trens jumped in the way, he took and axe to the stomach, but that wasn't enough to kill him, he brought his sword slicing trough the air, it traveled and didn't even slow when it collided with the barbarian, it sliced its head clear off,

The other barbarian charged at fliks brother he was turned the other way but somehow managed to sense him coming he didn't even turn when he hurled his spear that was held in his left hand, it went half way through the barbarian,

Fliks brother helped him up, flik asked what happened when blood started coming from his brothers mouth, he fell to the ground dead, flik looked up at the a huge beast, blood wounds from several spots in him, smiling as he took a large spear(3 inches in diameter) out of his brothers chest, flik tried to run but tripped and got his foot stuck on a fallen log from a nearby house,

Flik was sure it was the end, but the large beast was struck in the face bye what seemed to be a lightning bolt! He turned to see a hooded figure, with a gnarled Oak staff, and it had a Green emerald at the top. The figure swished his staff this way and that and a large cloud hovered over head, several bolts struck the beast in face doing sever amounts of damage, it fell of and ,... flik went blank, he awoke minutes latar to smell burned flesh and chared wood, no fires or living people left!

Flik gasping for in the shock of the devastation spies a Dark object in the near distance, he gets up and runs over to see what it is that has puzzled him. it’s a staff! Wrapped in a cloak with a note attached to it, it reads

Dear Flik
This is your father, i had to leave. Urgent matters and i had to leave you, you must find me, but i cant tell you where im going, incase this falls into the wrong hands, you must go and see the queen of Ravayne

Love, Arch mage Dad

Flik looks around at his surroundings, then he lets out a yell of pain, his wounds are emense and the damage and death around him, then he remembered his mother and sister, a tear rolled down his cheek, he could hear some low cryng in the distance, he grabed the staff and through the rope on, a power could be felt as he griped the fine oak staff, the top began to glow brighter and brighter, forward he ran, he could hear the crying even louder now, he was sure it was his sister

He increased his speed to more than he thought he had ever had, he knew somthing was wrong, up over the hill he ran, faster with every step, at the other side of the hill he could see his sister tied to a small pillar, half naked, 2 men stand nect to her, both very unclean and dirty men, there both hunched over, they poke his sister with sticks, flik in mass anger and! shock! Charges to about 10ft away from the two hunched men, the more he looked at the two disgusting creaters the angrier he got, and the angrier he got the brighter the emerald at the top grew, now illuminating the sky and the ground in a swirl of green and blue,

they looked at the small cyclone unable to see the flik inside, the sky grew dark his face grew grim, a smirk grew on his face, it extended to britch of his chin, he let is anger go, the clouds grew large, lightning in the distance, the thrashing sound of lightning could be heard in the distance, he yelled above the sound of everything, *are you happy, hahahahaha you see what this has caused you* he brought his staff up and lunged it towards the one on the left, it was a few ft away from the monstrosity, called man, he flew far and he flew fast, he slamed straight into a rock, blood splattered everywhere!

The other one looked on with fear, he held a knife to his sisters throat and yelled aloud ignoring the death of his fallen comrade, *ill kill if you try that sh*t with me* fliks smirk turned into a frown, *what scared* than it turned into a smile *i guess ill give up hahahahahhaha* he turned to leave and the bam, back he turned held his staff up to the sky *you b*t*c*, die!!!!!!!!!* Hundreds of lightning bolts struck the surrounding area; nothing could keep him from killing this monster,

All at once, Fliks hair went down, it started to ran and the man fell to the hard earth, the smell was alot, to much for an average person to handle, flik waisted no time in recovering his sister, he went over, covered her in his robe, and untied her, as he held her close he could see a large wound on her neck, the blood soked his rope, the man had sliced her neck with the knife before he had died, but flik noticed that somthing was much worse than the large Gnash on her neck, the hundreds of lighning bolts, one had struck her, the smell wasn't from the man it was from her, he placed her down and turned quick and struck the man quick in the chest, he had used her to shield miself, flik pounded him for a few minutes, the man pulled his dagger out and announced to himself that he was going to run, flik didn't try to chase him, the man laughed as he ran, as he ran into a tree, driving the dagger into his chest,

Flik sat down and cried on his sisters shoulder sobbing, he promised himself he would never let his anger take over again, anger had taken his sister and his mother and his brother, but no more,

It took him several weeks to gather himself, up, he berried all his fallen friends and enemy’s, All that lye above the ground are the rotting corpses of the barbarian’s, and there friends, Flik continued on his journey to Ravayne.

More
Latar

Stay Tuned

will be finished tommorow okay, thanks

Deserve victory.
Unread 28 Feb 2003, 19:38   #347
Gokan
Ensignal Apparition

"I am supposedly meant to search for any references to a possible surviving Dragon orb."

Gokan immediately asks one of the priests if they have any ideas as to where to start.
Unread 28 Feb 2003, 21:12   #348
Crazyboy
'Insanity Prevails'

"As you say. We shall follow the tracks of the army"

*Tinuva and Fluffie then gather up their gear, get some food and water and then head out to the Endless Plains and start back tracking the route which the drakken army took*

Quote:
Zen Master Ellis says:
I admit defeat...

Heil Crazy!
Unread 28 Feb 2003, 22:47   #349
Lady Hawk
Invisible Woman

Quote:
"As you say. We shall follow the tracks of the army"

*Tinuva and Fluffie then gather up their gear, get some food and water and then head out to the Endless Plains and start back tracking the route which the drakken army took*
the trail that you follow is very easy to follow.

thr trail left by the army is wide and even a blind tracker could follow it.

for 7 days you follow the trail to you finally see a wonder of legend.

THE TOWER OF DESPAIR

Many mages have tried to find this legendary Tower, this place was the tower of the first Archmage REX TORGEN, who is now the god of magic.

You can now see the tower some 3 days journey away...

but coming towards you are 5 Skeleton Warriors

Unread 28 Feb 2003, 22:54   #350
Lady Hawk
Invisible Woman

Quote:
"Hm, a day's ride from here, eh? I am not mounted, is it possible to get a good horse in this village? Preferably one that is fast, not easily scared and that I'm able to afford?"

Ur_Quan awaits the reply of the Guard Commander, then says goodbye and prepares to leave the Guard Commander's office. When he's almost through the door, Ur_Quan turns around and says: "If the rumours about the walking dead are true and if Lady Raven has been gone for a year, that means that any undead have had enough of time to make it to here. If I were you I'd double the guard, especially after dark."

Having said that, Ur_Quan walks out the door and into the streets again.

OOC- If the Guard Commander has told me it's possible to get a good horse, I'll buy one and ride off into the east towards the temple near GOLD FALL. If I cannot get (or afford) a horse, I'll walk to the temple. -OOC
The Gaurd captain directs you to

Bobs Used Horse Emporium

You can buy

Light Warhorse - 50gp
Medium Warhorse - 75gp
Heavy Warhorse - 80gp

Riding Pony - 30gp
War Pony - 45gp

War Dog - 55gp
Battle Cat - 150gp

War Hawk - 95gp
War Pidgeon - 85gp