User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > Roleplaying

Unread 25 Jan 2003, 15:08   #251
Lady Hawk
Invisible Woman

Lady Hawk is infamous around these partsLady Hawk is infamous around these parts
Quote:
Originally posted by Crazyboy
-ooc- I hope thats gay as in happy, not the homosexual reference of gay

if it is, why do I get the gay 'friend' ? Are you trying to suggest something ?! :
-ooc-

*On hearing the tambourine music, Tinuva goes into a newly found source of rage. The music causing new strenght to flow through his muscles. His teeth clenched tightly, and his hands gripping his swords hilts till his knuckles turn white. Tinuva continues to parry at the Imps attacks. Suddenly, he can't contain his rage anymore and it bursts forth.
Tinvua lets out a mighty battle cry, his voice echoing down the streets as he lunges at the imps, hacking at their weapons, knocking them flying out of the way as he hacks and slices and stabs at the imps. Blood goes flying through the air as his swords become a blur, hacking away at the imps, smashing their weapons up and cutting the ickle creatures into dog meat*

[stats]
Me:
HP: 14/30
MP: 10/10

Fluffie:
HP: 30/30
MP: 120/120
[/stats]
ooc - heheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheh - ooc

you continue the battle as your bard friend winks at you and smiles as he plays his tambourine

You whirl and hack and slash in an exotic way so that the imps have no idea where you are coming from. yet they still continue to attack you one manages to pull a lump of hair out (2 hp damage)

Battle Order Summoner - dead

Imp 1 - DEAD

Imp 2 - DEAD

Imp 3 - Dead

Imp 4 - DEAD

Imp 5 - lightly wounded

Imp 6 - lightly wounded

THERE CAN ONLY BE ONE................
Lady Hawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Jan 2003, 15:14   #252
Lady Hawk
Invisible Woman

Lady Hawk is infamous around these partsLady Hawk is infamous around these parts
Re: Re: Re: Enter The Entire

Quote:
Originally posted by Flik
Smirks at the guard, well i guess i have enough time to play these silly games, lets see wheres this counceller?...

Oh i see.. *flik walks at a farly fast pace in order to get to the counceller*

(Lady Hawk It will take forever to get going, is there any way i could get on with my wuest any faster?
ooc - no - ooc

The gaurd grabs you by the shoulder (2hp damage)

STOP FOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you do that again and this sword will cut through your neck lick a hot knife thru butter

with that the gaurd throws you away, you stagger 5ft but do not stumble.

you are then lead by the gaurd to the council chambers, they are watching you very carefully and you are surrounded by 4 gaurds.

You are lead into a room where a young man of about 23 years of age stands and wheres robes of office, he has black hair and yellow eyes.

Well what do you want?

Unread 25 Jan 2003, 15:18   #253
Lady Hawk
Invisible Woman

Quote:
Originally posted by [IV-CL]Zappa
*kicks a can and sits down to sulk*
Miranda sits with you.

Well they seem to have a job to do, where do we go from here? My inn is destroyed and there is nothing for me here.

So shall we visit the

Mercanary Guild,
Merchant Guild
Mages Guild

and see what they have to offer in the way of workl, seems now that the DRAKKEN have made their move there may be plenty of work for us. also garth would not want us to sulk. Think of him

Unread 25 Jan 2003, 15:23   #254
adam
The Oldbie Newbie

adam has a spectacular aura aboutadam has a spectacular aura about
adam collects his breath and yells* STOP, explain what you want with her and ask her first before you continue

Wizards First Rule- People Are Stupid
Quoted by the first Wizard Zorrander

Defender of the RP forums against the GD invasion September the 19th 2003
adam is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Jan 2003, 15:25   #255
Lady Hawk
Invisible Woman

Quote:
Originally posted by Ur_Quan
Ur_Quan takes an anti eager pill.. and another one, and another one, and another...
Ur_Quan hopelessly decides to empty the entire bottle of anti eager pills in his mouth and tells LH: "I gon't *CRUNCH* gink gis *SKRONTSJ* isj gonga wojk *MUNCH* vewwy wehj... *HUGE GULP*"
Several seconds and a weird facial expression later, Ur_Quan drops unconscious to the floor and will remain in this state untill the weekend comes.

(Yes, I was really looking forward to those replies , but I understand your situation, which goes first ofcourse. )

By the way, what "certain sci-fi/fantasy shows" do you write for, or is that a better kept secret than the coca cola recipe?
Wheatfields looks pleasant enough as you make your way into the village. You can see that it is a small place and there is

The Stables
The Inn of the Slaughterd Goblin (tm)
The General Store
The Gaurds Tower
The Tower of Lady Raven - lord of Wheatfields

you make your way to the inn and can see that it is quiet, the inn is only half full as most of the farmers are in the fields working and should be in later on during the day.

the owner of the inn appears to be a young woman

Ello deary whats yer poison?

Unread 25 Jan 2003, 15:42   #256
Flik

Flik is infamous around these partsFlik is infamous around these partsFlik is infamous around these parts
Re: Re: Re: Re: Enter The Entire

Quote:
Originally posted by Lady Hawk
ooc - no - ooc

The gaurd grabs you by the shoulder (2hp damage)

STOP FOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you do that again and this sword will cut through your neck lick a hot knife thru butter

with that the gaurd throws you away, you stagger 5ft but do not stumble.

you are then lead by the gaurd to the council chambers, they are watching you very carefully and you are surrounded by 4 gaurds.

You are lead into a room where a young man of about 23 years of age stands and wheres robes of office, he has black hair and yellow eyes.

Well what do you want?
I guess your the council men/...

I need to speak to the queen,..

Why you ask, because she has vital information to my quest that cannot be ignored, *flik tells him of the day that his town was desimated and how he needs to find his father,*he hands the council the letter,its partly riped, but still legible, the council reads aloud*;

Dear Flik
This is your father, i had to leave. Ergent matters and i had to leave you, you must find me, but i cant tell you where im going,incase this falls into the wrong hands, you must go and see the queen of Ravayne

Love, Archmage Dad

I need to see the queen, you must allow me to,

The only soverien you can allow to rule you is reason.
Deserve victory.
Flik is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Jan 2003, 17:09   #257
Flik

Flik is infamous around these partsFlik is infamous around these partsFlik is infamous around these parts
History Update

Flik stands up makes a stretch, Flik looks absolutely brilliant in his hooded Cloak of black, covering his light leather armour, he wields a gnarled staff of oak, its the exact hight as himself,

When Flik was only 12, his father's village was attacked by brute barbarians, Fliks father was on the council, in fact he was apart of the high counsel of the small village, when the barbs attacked Flik was elsewhere, on a picnic with his sister and mother. a sunny day, very warm and calm, but the calmness was broken by a sort of metallic sound, all three heads lifted up and turned toward where the sound came from

For several seconds dead silence was the only thing that could be heard, then another metallic sound was heard, and then another, and another, in a few seconds flik was on his feet, no cloak or staff just an orange tunic his mother and sister made for his 11th birthday, the metalic sounds where now hidden in the sounds of explosive fireball explosions and yells of cries and pain,

Fliks mother and sister ran after flik, through the brush, he ran to his village, their fire and death could be seen and most definitely heard. he signaled his mother and sister to stay behind in the bush, he had to find his father, he ran at top speeds toward the counsel hut, but he was cut of by to axe wielding Armour wearing barbarians, he ducked and dogged the first one, but the other one would have surly hit him, but at that moment his older brother trens jumped in the way, he took and axe to the stomach, but that wasn't enough to kill him, he brought his sword slicing trough the air, it traveled and didn't even slow when it collided with the barbarian, it sliced its head clear off,

The other barbarian charged at fliks brother he was turned the other way but somehow managed to sense him coming he didn't even turn when he hurled his spear that was held in his left hand, it went half way through the barbarian,

Fliks brother helped him up, flik asked what happened when blood started coming from his brothers mouth, he fell to the ground dead, flik looked up at the a huge beast, blood wounds from several spots in him, smiling as he took a large spear(3 inches in diameter) out of his brothers chest, flik tried to run but tripped and got his foot stuck on a fallen log from a nearby house,

Flik was sure it was the end, but the large beast was struck in the face bye what seemed to be a lightning bolt! He turned to see a hooded figure, with a gnarled Oak staff, and it had a Green emerald at the top. The figure swished his staff this way and that and a large cloud hovered over head, several bolts struck the beast in face doing sever amounts of damage, it fell of and ,... flik went blank, he awoke minutes latar to smell burned flesh and chared wood, no fires or living people left!

Flik gasping for in the shock of the devastation spies a Dark object in the near distance, he gets up and runs over to see what it is that has puzzled him. it’s a staff! Wrapped in a cloak with a note attached to it, it reads

Dear Flik
This is your father, i had to leave. Urgent matters and i had to leave you, you must find me, but i cant tell you where im going, incase this falls into the wrong hands, you must go and see the queen of Ravayne

Love, Arch mage Dad

Flik looks around at his surroundings, then he lets out a yell of pain, his wounds are emense and the damage and death around him, then he remembered his mother and sister, a tear rolled down his cheek, he could hear some low cryng in the distance, he grabed the staff and through the rope on, a power could be felt as he griped the fine oak staff, the top began to glow brighter and brighter, forward he ran, he could hear the crying even louder now, he was sure it was his sister

He increased his speed to more than he thought he had ever had, he knew somthing was wrong, up over the hill he ran, faster with every step, at the other side of the hill he could see his sister tied to a small pillar, half naked, 2 men stand nect to her, both very unclean and dirty men, there both hunched over, they poke his sister with sticks, flik in mass anger and! shock! Charges to about 10ft away from the two hunched men, the more he looked at the two disgusting creaters the angrier he got, and the angrier he got the brighter the emerald at the top grew, now illuminating the sky and the ground in a swirl of green and blue,

they looked at the small cyclone unable to see the flik inside, the sky grew dark his face grew grim, a smirk grew on his face, it extended to britch of his chin, he let is anger go, the clouds grew large, lightning in the distance, the thrashing sound of lightning could be heard in the distance, he yelled above the sound of everything, *are you happy, hahahahaha you see what this has caused you* he brought his staff up and lunged it towards the one on the left, it was a few ft away from the monstrosity, called man, he flew far and he flew fast, he slamed straight into a rock, blood splattered everywhere!

The other one looked on with fear, he held a knife to his sisters throat and yelled aloud ignoring the death of his fallen comrade, *ill kill if you try that sh*t with me* fliks smirk turned into a frown, *what scared* than it turned into a smile *i guess ill give up hahahahahhaha* he turned to leave and the bam, back he turned held his staff up to the sky *you b*t*c*, die!!!!!!!!!* Hundreds of lightning bolts struck the surrounding area; nothing could keep him from killing this monster,

All at once, Fliks hair went down, it started to ran and the man fell to the hard earth, the smell was alot, to much for an average person to handle, flik waisted no time in recovering his sister, he went over, covered her in his robe, and untied her, as he held her close he could see a large wound on her neck, the blood soked his rope, the man had sliced her neck with the knife before he had died, but flik noticed that somthing was much worse than the large Gnash on her neck, the hundreds of lighning bolts, one had struck her, the smell wasn't from the man it was from her, he placed her down and turned quick and struck the man quick in the chest, he had used her to shield miself, flik pounded him for a few minutes, the man pulled his dagger out and announced to himself that he was going to run, flik didn't try to chase him, the man laughed as he ran, as he ran into a tree, driving the dagger into his chest,

Flik sat down and cried on his sisters shoulder sobbing, he promised himself he would never let his anger take over again, anger had taken his sister and his mother and his brother, but no more,

It took him several weeks to gather himself, up, he berried all his fallen friends and enemy’s, All that lye above the ground are the rotting corpses of the barbarian’s, and there friends, Flik continued on his journey to Ravayne.

More
Latar

Stay Tuned

Deserve victory.
Unread 25 Jan 2003, 20:02   #258
Inspectre
Dance Puppets Dance

Inspectre is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
You continue your advance and attack once more the fighter blocking your way. your blade catches him high on the side of the face causing him to stumble back.

you reach the mage and slash with your sword catching her across the throat, she is dead before she hits the ground.

the fighter has recoverd and throws a dagger at you which hits you in the chest (3 hp damage and you are poisned)

the cleric snarls and throws his mace at you which catches you on the back of the leg shattering it (4hp damage and spell effect broken bone is cast you fail to save)

the anti paladin looks at you and laughs she then casts cause disease, you fail to save because of the curse (no damage but you now have leprosy)

Battle Order

1 female Edhel Mage - DEAD
Robes
Staff
Spell book
amulet
ring
quasit familiar

1 Edhel-Kin Fighter - moderately wounded
Chainmail armour
Halbeard

1 dwarven Cleric
Chainmail Armour
Shield
Mace
Holy Symbol
ring
gauntlets

1 female Human Anti - Paladin
Plate Armour
2 Scimitars
boots
amulet of ....... SSRAD LASS THOTH (the evil god of the lizardmen)
Murkador dashes forward and eyes the mage warily, analzying where his attack would be most effective. Seeing that the mage's robe did not quite cover her throat, Murkador struck there, sliding the bare steel of his long sword across her throat. With a gurgling gasp the mage clutched at her throat and fell to the ground, dead. Murkador whirled to face the remainning three "adventurers", only to recieve a throwing knife in the chest and a mace to the leg. Murkador hisses in anger and pain as his chest begins to burn from the poison, and his right leg in searing pain from the broken bone. "Isss tthhat tthhe besssst you've got?" Murkador taunts, biting back the low ebbing agony of the latest attack by the Paladin, and waits for the Edhel-kin fighter to attack. Sure enough, the warrior charges forward to "finish" Murkador off, and Murkador half-staggers, half-leaps forward to catch him in mid-stride. Murkador drops the short sword to grasp the Halberd with his remainning good hand. With a strength borne of desperation he manages to hold the halberd above his head for a few moments, and then Murkador presses his face close to the Fighter's. "Fool." Murkador hisses, and then works the acidic glands in the back of his throat, summoning forth the bile necessary for a Spit-Acid attack. A second later Murkador spits the acidic fluid into the Fighter's face, allowing himself to step back as the bile burns its way through the fighter's skin.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phang
like you in your threads after about a week

ZING!
I love you Phang.
Inspectre is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Jan 2003, 20:40   #259
Gokan
Ensignal Apparition

Gokan is an unknown quantity at this point
Gokan walked his horse through the gate. The smell was indescribable. Even after 2 days many of the battles dead had not been buried. The calls of carrion birds sounded from overhead. Huge flocks of black feathered creatures wheeled into the air if he strayed too close to their feeding.

He rode on, keeping to an easy walk, he'd need to conserve the horses strength in case he met any sizable Drakken forces.

[ooc]Ah well. At least with full rest, I have full MP as well... [/ooc]
Unread 25 Jan 2003, 20:42   #260
Ur_Quan
some induhvidual

Ur_Quan is a jewel in the roughUr_Quan is a jewel in the roughUr_Quan is a jewel in the roughUr_Quan is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Wheatfields looks pleasant enough as you make your way into the village. You can see that it is a small place and there is

The Stables
The Inn of the Slaughterd Goblin (tm)
The General Store
The Gaurds Tower
The Tower of Lady Raven - lord of Wheatfields

you make your way to the inn and can see that it is quiet, the inn is only half full as most of the farmers are in the fields working and should be in later on during the day.

the owner of the inn appears to be a young woman

Ello deary whats yer poison?

Ur_Quan looks the youg woman up and down and up again, before looking the woman straight into her eyes while saying: "Just a mug of ale will do for now, maybe I'll want more later on."
Ur_Quan takes a seat in a quiet corner of the guestroom and takes little notice of the peasants that are looking at him. A few minutes later woman returns with his ale. "You don't have many customers, so I'm sure you've got some time to sit here with me and tell me a bit about what's going on in this place; you know the latest rumours, and maybe some of the interesting gossip? And why does a small town like this have something as big as that?", Ur_Quan says while pointing at the big tower that is just visible through the window.
Seeing the woman's hesitation (obviously afraid of giving rise to a new rumour that involves a mysterious, but handsome paladin) about sitting down with you, you place a shiny coin on the table: "Well...?"

Last edited by Ur_Quan; 25 Jan 2003 at 21:02.
Ur_Quan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Jan 2003, 02:09   #261
[IV-CL]Zappa
grote boze rocker

[IV-CL]Zappa is infamous around these parts[IV-CL]Zappa is infamous around these parts[IV-CL]Zappa is infamous around these parts
*sigh*

I hate it when you're right... merc guild?

Sakra says:
I know you're just an angel in disguise...
... disguised as a very evil person for that matter
[IV-CL]Zappa is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Jan 2003, 19:25   #262
No Dachi

No Dachi is infamous around these parts
Quote:
The old woman looks at you and smiles.

Well 'ello moi dears, why are you skulking around in the shadows, come over by the fire where it is warm.

yes thats right you and your ogre friend and the scouty type one.

My name is Renna, I am a wandering Healer. what is your names and why are you out here?
No Dachi turns to look at Ga-Nak and at Masayagi, who shrugs in an off-hand manner and begins walking out of the undergrowth toward the campfire, Ga-Nak follows, glad to be out of the cold, and No Dachi follows after them, answering the woman's question as he walks.

"Thank you for your hospitality, Madame Renna. I apologise for our skulking but we recently sighted an army of some 5000 Drakken and it has somewhat set us onto the cautious side of things. We're travelling hard toward Marlock in order to alert the townspeople before they arrive - Ga-Nak thinks that they are heading to a meeting of Dragons, there were two of them with the Drakken."

By the time he finished the lengthy explanation, he has reaches the campfire. Ga-Nak automatically takes a seat, kneeling down on the ground as most Arkatsuraii people are inclined to be seated without a chair whilst Masayagi is content to squat down by the warm flames, eyes watching the surrounding bushes warily. No Dachi continues on.

"The Ogre here is Ga-Nak, a Magi who agreed to travel with me after a good fight between us. The scout is Masayagi, a Samurai of my brother's Clan. My brother sent him to deliver to me a rather unexpected message, he found out through his old guardian, an Arkatsuraii Monk named Sar-Ai, that he is the rightful air to the Shogunate and also Daimyo of the Asanawa Clan. It would appear that I am second-in-line for both these titles. Both of us thought that we were simple vassals to the Asanawa Clan but it would appear otherwise. My brother is also named No Dachi."

He adds the last sentance after a pause, as an afterthought.
That Noble Sin; whilst Luxury
Emply'd a Million of the Poor,
And odious Pride a Million more.'

-The Grumbling Hive: or, Knaves Turn'd Honest, Bernard Mandeville
No Dachi is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Feb 2003, 14:50   #263
Crazyboy
'Insanity Prevails'

Crazyboy is a splendid one to beholdCrazyboy is a splendid one to beholdCrazyboy is a splendid one to beholdCrazyboy is a splendid one to beholdCrazyboy is a splendid one to beholdCrazyboy is a splendid one to beholdCrazyboy is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
ooc - heheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheh - ooc

you continue the battle as your bard friend winks at you and smiles as he plays his tambourine

You whirl and hack and slash in an exotic way so that the imps have no idea where you are coming from. yet they still continue to attack you one manages to pull a lump of hair out (2 hp damage)

Imp 1 - DEAD

Imp 2 - DEAD

Imp 3 - Dead

Imp 4 - DEAD

Imp 5 - lightly wounded

Imp 6 - lightly wounded
*Tinuva stands still, staring at the Imp who is holding a handful of his hair. Both Imps have stopped as well, looking very worrid. Tinuva's face is blank, staring at the imp. His hands start shaking, and he dropped his short sword. His eyes widen, as they fill with anger. His entire body starts shaking, as rage flows through him, like the waters of a dam that has just broken.
Tinuva lifts up his sword in both hands and lets out a yell of rage that is likened to a dragon roaring.
Tinuva swings his sword with all his might, bringing it down on the Imps head, then yanks it out and hacks, chops, and squwers the imps, till their bodies are nothing but a big pile of dog food*

[stats]
HP: 12/30
[/stats]

Quote:
Zen Master Ellis says:
I admit defeat...

Ghetto Master Ellis says:
Heil Crazy!
Crazyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Feb 2003, 21:46   #264
Lady Hawk
Invisible Woman

Quote:
Originally posted by adam
adam collects his breath and yells* STOP, explain what you want with her and ask her first before you continue
the mage looks at you, this time with a smile.

Good you have passed the test, you do have ethics and you do have a code of honour.

Very good.

The mission is very hard for you. We need to know more about the threat we are facing.

the message you have deliverd seems to indicate that HEXIS is back.

I want to to take a mission to the CITADEL OF VELAS KORIN and then from there into the lands of HEXIS.

Unread 1 Feb 2003, 21:49   #265
Lady Hawk
Invisible Woman

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Enter The Entire

Quote:
I guess your the council men/...

I need to speak to the queen,..

Why you ask, because she has vital information to my quest that cannot be ignored, *flik tells him of the day that his town was desimated and how he needs to find his father,*he hands the council the letter,its partly riped, but still legible, the council reads aloud*;

Dear Flik
This is your father, i had to leave. Ergent matters and i had to leave you, you must find me, but i cant tell you where im going,incase this falls into the wrong hands, you must go and see the queen of Ravayne

Love, Archmage Dad

I need to see the queen, you must allow me to,
Yes I am the queens advisor.

Now we seem to be to be going around in circles here, tell me why you want to see the queen. What is so urgent thay you must see her?

the letter says nothing and may be for all i know a forgery, lets get one thing right.

NO ONE SEES THE QUEEN UNLESS I SAY SO.

Unread 1 Feb 2003, 21:49   #266
Lady Hawk
Invisible Woman

Re: History Update

Quote:
Flik stands up makes a stretch, Flik looks absolutely brilliant in his hooded Cloak of black, covering his light leather armour, he wields a gnarled staff of oak, its the exact hight as himself,

When Flik was only 12, his father's village was attacked by brute barbarians, Fliks father was on the council, in fact he was apart of the high counsel of the small village, when the barbs attacked Flik was elsewhere, on a picnic with his sister and mother. a sunny day, very warm and calm, but the calmness was broken by a sort of metallic sound, all three heads lifted up and turned toward where the sound came from

For several seconds dead silence was the only thing that could be heard, then another metallic sound was heard, and then another, and another, in a few seconds flik was on his feet, no cloak or staff just an orange tunic his mother and sister made for his 11th birthday, the metalic sounds where now hidden in the sounds of explosive fireball explosions and yells of cries and pain,

Fliks mother and sister ran after flik, through the brush, he ran to his village, their fire and death could be seen and most definitely heard. he signaled his mother and sister to stay behind in the bush, he had to find his father, he ran at top speeds toward the counsel hut, but he was cut of by to axe wielding Armour wearing barbarians, he ducked and dogged the first one, but the other one would have surly hit him, but at that moment his older brother trens jumped in the way, he took and axe to the stomach, but that wasn't enough to kill him, he brought his sword slicing trough the air, it traveled and didn't even slow when it collided with the barbarian, it sliced its head clear off,

The other barbarian charged at fliks brother he was turned the other way but somehow managed to sense him coming he didn't even turn when he hurled his spear that was held in his left hand, it went half way through the barbarian,

Fliks brother helped him up, flik asked what happened when blood started coming from his brothers mouth, he fell to the ground dead, flik looked up at the a huge beast, blood wounds from several spots in him, smiling as he took a large spear(3 inches in diameter) out of his brothers chest, flik tried to run but tripped and got his foot stuck on a fallen log from a nearby house,

Flik was sure it was the end, but the large beast was struck in the face bye what seemed to be a lightning bolt! He turned to see a hooded figure, with a gnarled Oak staff, and it had a Green emerald at the top. The figure swished his staff this way and that and a large cloud hovered over head, several bolts struck the beast in face doing sever amounts of damage, it fell of and ,... flik went blank, he awoke minutes latar to smell burned flesh and chared wood, no fires or living people left!

Flik gasping for in the shock of the devastation spies a Dark object in the near distance, he gets up and runs over to see what it is that has puzzled him. it’s a staff! Wrapped in a cloak with a note attached to it, it reads

Dear Flik
This is your father, i had to leave. Urgent matters and i had to leave you, you must find me, but i cant tell you where im going, incase this falls into the wrong hands, you must go and see the queen of Ravayne

Love, Arch mage Dad

Flik looks around at his surroundings, then he lets out a yell of pain, his wounds are emense and the damage and death around him, then he remembered his mother and sister, a tear rolled down his cheek, he could hear some low cryng in the distance, he grabed the staff and through the rope on, a power could be felt as he griped the fine oak staff, the top began to glow brighter and brighter, forward he ran, he could hear the crying even louder now, he was sure it was his sister

He increased his speed to more than he thought he had ever had, he knew somthing was wrong, up over the hill he ran, faster with every step, at the other side of the hill he could see his sister tied to a small pillar, half naked, 2 men stand nect to her, both very unclean and dirty men, there both hunched over, they poke his sister with sticks, flik in mass anger and! shock! Charges to about 10ft away from the two hunched men, the more he looked at the two disgusting creaters the angrier he got, and the angrier he got the brighter the emerald at the top grew, now illuminating the sky and the ground in a swirl of green and blue,

they looked at the small cyclone unable to see the flik inside, the sky grew dark his face grew grim, a smirk grew on his face, it extended to britch of his chin, he let is anger go, the clouds grew large, lightning in the distance, the thrashing sound of lightning could be heard in the distance, he yelled above the sound of everything, *are you happy, hahahahaha you see what this has caused you* he brought his staff up and lunged it towards the one on the left, it was a few ft away from the monstrosity, called man, he flew far and he flew fast, he slamed straight into a rock, blood splattered everywhere!

The other one looked on with fear, he held a knife to his sisters throat and yelled aloud ignoring the death of his fallen comrade, *ill kill if you try that sh*t with me* fliks smirk turned into a frown, *what scared* than it turned into a smile *i guess ill give up hahahahahhaha* he turned to leave and the bam, back he turned held his staff up to the sky *you b*t*c*, die!!!!!!!!!* Hundreds of lightning bolts struck the surrounding area; nothing could keep him from killing this monster,

All at once, Fliks hair went down, it started to ran and the man fell to the hard earth, the smell was alot, to much for an average person to handle, flik waisted no time in recovering his sister, he went over, covered her in his robe, and untied her, as he held her close he could see a large wound on her neck, the blood soked his rope, the man had sliced her neck with the knife before he had died, but flik noticed that somthing was much worse than the large Gnash on her neck, the hundreds of lighning bolts, one had struck her, the smell wasn't from the man it was from her, he placed her down and turned quick and struck the man quick in the chest, he had used her to shield miself, flik pounded him for a few minutes, the man pulled his dagger out and announced to himself that he was going to run, flik didn't try to chase him, the man laughed as he ran, as he ran into a tree, driving the dagger into his chest,

Flik sat down and cried on his sisters shoulder sobbing, he promised himself he would never let his anger take over again, anger had taken his sister and his mother and his brother, but no more,

It took him several weeks to gather himself, up, he berried all his fallen friends and enemy’s, All that lye above the ground are the rotting corpses of the barbarian’s, and there friends, Flik continued on his journey to Ravayne.

More
Latar

Stay Tuned
Ok so far

Unread 1 Feb 2003, 22:00   #267
Lady Hawk
Invisible Woman

Quote:
Originally posted by Inspectre
Murkador dashes forward and eyes the mage warily, analzying where his attack would be most effective. Seeing that the mage's robe did not quite cover her throat, Murkador struck there, sliding the bare steel of his long sword across her throat. With a gurgling gasp the mage clutched at her throat and fell to the ground, dead. Murkador whirled to face the remainning three "adventurers", only to recieve a throwing knife in the chest and a mace to the leg. Murkador hisses in anger and pain as his chest begins to burn from the poison, and his right leg in searing pain from the broken bone. "Isss tthhat tthhe besssst you've got?" Murkador taunts, biting back the low ebbing agony of the latest attack by the Paladin, and waits for the Edhel-kin fighter to attack. Sure enough, the warrior charges forward to "finish" Murkador off, and Murkador half-staggers, half-leaps forward to catch him in mid-stride. Murkador drops the short sword to grasp the Halberd with his remainning good hand. With a strength borne of desperation he manages to hold the halberd above his head for a few moments, and then Murkador presses his face close to the Fighter's. "Fool." Murkador hisses, and then works the acidic glands in the back of his throat, summoning forth the bile necessary for a Spit-Acid attack. A second later Murkador spits the acidic fluid into the Fighter's face, allowing himself to step back as the bile burns its way through the fighter's skin.
You grunt at the attack of the remaining 3

they seem stunned that you have not fallen over and wailed and screamed like a little girl .

you wait for the fighter to advance and "finish you off". you fake the injury being worse as the fighter advances. you raise your halberad and the spit the acid in his face.

He screams as the acid begins to burn his face.

the cleric utters an inacantation and a bolt of black energy hits you (2hp damage you resist the powerful SLAY LIVING spell)

the Anti Paladin finishes uttering a spell as you see a CORNUGON DEMON step out of a portal.

the paladin laughs at you...

Battle Order

Robes
Staff
Spell book
amulet
ring
quasit familiar

1 Edhel-Kin Fighter - heavily wounded
Chainmail armour
Halbeard

1 dwarven Cleric
Chainmail Armour
Shield
Mace
Holy Symbol
ring
gauntlets

Plate Armour
2 Scimitars
boots

Unread 1 Feb 2003, 22:00   #268
Lady Hawk
Invisible Woman

Quote:
You grunt at the attack of the remaining 3

they seem stunned that you have not fallen over and wailed and screamed like a little girl .

you wait for the fighter to advance and "finish you off". you fake the injury being worse as the fighter advances. you raise your halberad and the spit the acid in his face.

He screams as the acid begins to burn his face.

the cleric utters an inacantation and a bolt of black energy hits you (2hp damage you resist the powerful SLAY LIVING spell)

the Anti Paladin finishes uttering a spell as you see a CORNUGON DEMON step out of a portal.

the paladin laughs at you...

Battle Order

Robes
Staff
Spell book
amulet
ring
quasit familiar

1 Edhel-Kin Fighter - heavily wounded
Chainmail armour
Halbeard

1 dwarven Cleric
Chainmail Armour
Shield
Mace
Holy Symbol
ring
gauntlets

Plate Armour
2 Scimitars
boots

Cornugon Demon

Unread 1 Feb 2003, 22:03   #269
Lady Hawk
Invisible Woman

Quote:
Originally posted by Gokan
Gokan walked his horse through the gate. The smell was indescribable. Even after 2 days many of the battles dead had not been buried. The calls of carrion birds sounded from overhead. Huge flocks of black feathered creatures wheeled into the air if he strayed too close to their feeding.

He rode on, keeping to an easy walk, he'd need to conserve the horses strength in case he met any sizable Drakken forces.

[ooc]Ah well. At least with full rest, I have full MP as well... [/ooc]
you walk out of the gate leading your horse past the dead bodies of the slain, the stench is overpowering and the birds are everywhere.

you are soon joined by a white SIBERIAN TIGER - yes your cat has grown.

it now has the abilities to:-

Phase shift
Change Shape
cast your spells upto level 1

in your mind -

Greetings Gokan I am known as Sliver I have been sent by ASTEA to help and watch over you.

Unread 1 Feb 2003, 23:07   #270
Lady Hawk
Invisible Woman

Quote:
Ur_Quan looks the youg woman up and down and up again, before looking the woman straight into her eyes while saying: "Just a mug of ale will do for now, maybe I'll want more later on."
Ur_Quan takes a seat in a quiet corner of the guestroom and takes little notice of the peasants that are looking at him. A few minutes later woman returns with his ale. "You don't have many customers, so I'm sure you've got some time to sit here with me and tell me a bit about what's going on in this place; you know the latest rumours, and maybe some of the interesting gossip? And why does a small town like this have something as big as that?", Ur_Quan says while pointing at the big tower that is just visible through the window.
Seeing the woman's hesitation (obviously afraid of giving rise to a new rumour that involves a mysterious, but handsome paladin) about sitting down with you, you place a shiny coin on the table: "Well...?"
Well we have two towers () the one on the right is the town barracks for the militia and the other belongs to LADY RAVEN. the tower was here first she had it built. and the town sprang up around it. Legend has it that she is IMMORTAL and this was her own land and she decided that when those her served her had had enough she allowed them to build dwellings and farms - so WHEATFIELDS sprang up

we do not have any gossip here but if you want work have a word with the town gaurd.....

Unread 1 Feb 2003, 23:12   #271
Lady Hawk
Invisible Woman

Quote:
*sigh*

I hate it when you're right... merc guild?
you go to the guild in the town square.

It is a large stone building that has been here fro some town, it looks like a small Norman style Keep. the woodens stairs lead up to a door on the First floor.

Once inside you are in a large room where you can see some of the fighters of the recent battle sparing with one another. The person in charge seems to be a human female.

she stands 5ft 9ins and has fiery red hair with green eyes, she also is wearing a red silk shirt with black leather figure hugging pants. she is also wearing ankle length walking boots. she carries 2 Bastard Swords that seem to be of fine quality judging by the scabbards.

Greetings Lady and Lord, my name is SHARR-ENN i am the Guild master how can i help you. are you looking to hire some one

she smiles at you

Unread 1 Feb 2003, 23:17   #272
Lady Hawk
Invisible Woman

Quote:
Originally posted by No Dachi
No Dachi turns to look at Ga-Nak and at Masayagi, who shrugs in an off-hand manner and begins walking out of the undergrowth toward the campfire, Ga-Nak follows, glad to be out of the cold, and No Dachi follows after them, answering the woman's question as he walks.

"Thank you for your hospitality, Madame Renna. I apologise for our skulking but we recently sighted an army of some 5000 Drakken and it has somewhat set us onto the cautious side of things. We're travelling hard toward Marlock in order to alert the townspeople before they arrive - Ga-Nak thinks that they are heading to a meeting of Dragons, there were two of them with the Drakken."

By the time he finished the lengthy explanation, he has reaches the campfire. Ga-Nak automatically takes a seat, kneeling down on the ground as most Arkatsuraii people are inclined to be seated without a chair whilst Masayagi is content to squat down by the warm flames, eyes watching the surrounding bushes warily. No Dachi continues on.

"The Ogre here is Ga-Nak, a Magi who agreed to travel with me after a good fight between us. The scout is Masayagi, a Samurai of my brother's Clan. My brother sent him to deliver to me a rather unexpected message, he found out through his old guardian, an Arkatsuraii Monk named Sar-Ai, that he is the rightful air to the Shogunate and also Daimyo of the Asanawa Clan. It would appear that I am second-in-line for both these titles. Both of us thought that we were simple vassals to the Asanawa Clan but it would appear otherwise. My brother is also named No Dachi."

He adds the last sentance after a pause, as an afterthought.
OOOOO thats a foine tale that you tell OI arve no oidea what a SHINGEN is but it sounds like a fancy toitle. You must be starving care for some stew.

So you is looking for some army then......well oi do not know about that but oi do knows that there was a band of men who got armbushed not far from 'ere a bit a go and the ard a pretty girl with them that they used for entertainment if you knows what oi mean......

hahahahahah she ard spririt that one she fought loike a demon when they had her.

But they gorts themselves armbushed by some GNOLLS seemed to be slavers oi think

Unread 1 Feb 2003, 23:21   #273
Lady Hawk
Invisible Woman

Quote:
*Tinuva stands still, staring at the Imp who is holding a handful of his hair. Both Imps have stopped as well, looking very worrid. Tinuva's face is blank, staring at the imp. His hands start shaking, and he dropped his short sword. His eyes widen, as they fill with anger. His entire body starts shaking, as rage flows through him, like the waters of a dam that has just broken.
Tinuva lifts up his sword in both hands and lets out a yell of rage that is likened to a dragon roaring.
Tinuva swings his sword with all his might, bringing it down on the Imps head, then yanks it out and hacks, chops, and squwers the imps, till their bodies are nothing but a big pile of dog food*

[stats]
HP: 12/30
[/stats]
do not forget about fluffie the gay bard you control his actions

You stand still staring at the imp - which hits you in the face (2hp damage) - you start to throw a temper tantrum and then you explode like a rampaging fire cracker.

you swing with your sword whilst screaming at the top of your voice and swing at the Imps.

you hit one and almost cleave it into, Fluffie is doing a tap dance of Heroism that encourages you and you swing and attack faster (+1 to hit +1 to damage)

Imp 1 - DEAD

Imp 2 - DEAD

Imp 3 - Dead

Imp 4 - DEAD

Imp 5 - DEAD in two bits

Imp 6 - lightly wounded

Unread 1 Feb 2003, 23:28   #274
Crazyboy
'Insanity Prevails'

Crazyboy is a splendid one to beholdCrazyboy is a splendid one to beholdCrazyboy is a splendid one to beholdCrazyboy is a splendid one to beholdCrazyboy is a splendid one to beholdCrazyboy is a splendid one to beholdCrazyboy is a splendid one to behold
*Tinuva turns to face the last imp. The anger in his eyes is fierce. His knuckles turn white, as he grips his long sword in both hands. He slowly advances on the last imp, parrying left and right, blocking the Imp's attacks, only moving his arms, while keeping his body straight.
The Imp is forced backwards, as Tinuva continues his advance, staring straight at the imp, and not attacking.
As the Imp backs into a wall, Tinuva grins at the Imp, winks at it, then kicks it between the legs. As the Imp howls in pain, Tinuva brings his sword down on the Imp's sword/weapon arm, trying to cleave it off. He twirls his sword, spins around and stabs it behind him, driving it deep through the Imp (hopefully). Tinuva twists the sword, and yanks it out, hoping that the Imp lives long enough to see its guts fall out*

Quote:
Zen Master Ellis says:
I admit defeat...

Heil Crazy!
Unread 2 Feb 2003, 11:36   #275
No Dachi

Inwardly, No Dachi groans. Every single day that they travelled, a new plight emerged which they had to solve. Slavery was something that No Dachi detested with the very essence of his soul, and as the slavers had been Gnolls, that was all the more reason to pursue them. Gnolls were Demons, and like all Samurai No Dachi detested Demons as well. Suddenly, something hits him. The two issues were probably not linked, but...

"If I may ask another question, Madame Renna, did you notice anything...slightly outlandish about the men and woman that were anbushed? Their clothing, for example, was it similar to the kind that my companions and I wear? You see, I have another quest at hand. My childhood sweetheart has been kidnapped by the son of Kou Chou, the current Shogun against whom my brother the Shingen fights. She had been taken to the Citadel of Velas Korin, when I last heard, but the woman you described could be the same as she..."

He trails off, staring at the ground.

"Regardless, we must pursue these traders and administer justice to them - thank you."

He takes a bowl of stew from the elderly healer's hands and begins eating. Ga-Nak and Masayagi also begin eating, but the Scout asks another question.

"Do you know which direction the slavers left in? North? East?"

Unread 2 Feb 2003, 12:36   #276
[IV-CL]Zappa
grote boze rocker

[IV-CL]Zappa is infamous around these parts[IV-CL]Zappa is infamous around these parts[IV-CL]Zappa is infamous around these parts
Quote:
you go to the guild in the town square.

It is a large stone building that has been here fro some town, it looks like a small Norman style Keep. the woodens stairs lead up to a door on the First floor.

Once inside you are in a large room where you can see some of the fighters of the recent battle sparing with one another. The person in charge seems to be a human female.

she stands 5ft 9ins and has fiery red hair with green eyes, she also is wearing a red silk shirt with black leather figure hugging pants. she is also wearing ankle length walking boots. she carries 2 Bastard Swords that seem to be of fine quality judging by the scabbards.

Greetings Lady and Lord, my name is SHARR-ENN i am the Guild master how can i help you. are you looking to hire some one

she smiles at you
actualy fair maiden, we are looking for a job...

Sakra says:
Unread 2 Feb 2003, 13:01   #277
adam
The Oldbie Newbie

*A smile passes across Adam's face but quickly fades* HEXIS really Ooc who is hexisOocwhere is the citadel

Unread 2 Feb 2003, 16:14   #278
Ur_Quan
some induhvidual

Ur_Quan is a jewel in the roughUr_Quan is a jewel in the roughUr_Quan is a jewel in the roughUr_Quan is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Well we have two towers () the one on the right is the town barracks for the militia and the other belongs to LADY RAVEN. the tower was here first she had it built. and the town sprang up around it. Legend has it that she is IMMORTAL and this was her own land and she decided that when those her served her had had enough she allowed them to build dwellings and farms - so WHEATFIELDS sprang up

we do not have any gossip here but if you want work have a word with the town gaurd.....
OOC - When I checked around 22:30 and saw a reply for the others, but not me, I was starting to you think that you'd already forgotten about me. - OOC

Ur_Quan raises an eyebrow: "What? No gossip in a small town like this? That's very unusual... Anyways, miss, I thank you for your information and your fine ale. I'm sure we'll see eachother again."
Ur_Quan finishes his ale and uses the back of his hand to wipe his mouth. He then pays for the ale, says goodbye to the barmaid and walks over to the guard tower on the right.
When Ur_Quan arrives at the tower, he is halted by the guards. "Who are are you and what do you want?", they ask.
"I am Ur_Quan and I want to speak with your commander, the town guard. I heard he has work for me."
Unread 2 Feb 2003, 19:49   #279
Gokan
Ensignal Apparition

Quote:
you walk out of the gate leading your horse past the dead bodies of the slain, the stench is overpowering and the birds are everywhere.

you are soon joined by a white SIBERIAN TIGER - yes your cat has grown.

it now has the abilities to:-

Phase shift
Change Shape
cast your spells upto level 1

in your mind -

Greetings Gokan I am known as Sliver I have been sent by ASTEA to help and watch over you.
Gokan notes that his horse accepts being in the presence of this predator more easily than it generally does him. But thinks little of it after the message.

Bowing his head Gokan thinks back his responce.

Greetings Silver, your company would be much apreciated, although I am still a little unsure as to exactly why ASTEA has avested such interest in me.

The smell of the battlefield once again causes him to wrinkle his nose in disgust.

"... Although I am more interested in getting upwind of this place than having that particularl pondery answered."

Gokan softly urges his horse onwards, away from the battelfield and the chaos and noise of the carrion birds...
Unread 2 Feb 2003, 19:58   #280
Gokan
Ensignal Apparition

Post Updated Character

Name: Gokan
Level: 7
Race: Human
Class: Mage
Element: Fire & Ice
Dragon Level: 2
Hp: 110 (max)
Mp: 500 (max)
Specific powers:

Spell casting as follows
Level 1 spells known:
  • Shock Storm - mp 10 - shock storm causes a whirlwind of electricity in a local area (10ft diameter) - dur 1 rnd per level
  • Shock bolt - mp 5 - causes a jolt of electricity to leap from caster to target - dur instant
  • Titan strenght - mp 10 - gives caster strenght of a giant - dur 1 turn (10 rnds) per level
  • Magic Eye - mp 20 - enhances the casters perception and gives long range sight (far sight 1 mile) - dur 1 rnd per level
  • Mana Shield minor - mp 20 - this creates a shield of energy around the casterit attempts to block long range and short range missile attacks but not melee attacks. - dur 1 rnd per level
  • Ice Bolt - mp 3 - Fires Shard of Ice
  • Ice Shield - mp 5 - Creates a Kite shield of ice for HtH
  • Freeze Water - mp 5 per 10ft frozen - Freezes 10ft of water per level
Level 2 spells known:
  • Talon of flame - mp 20 - turns hands into weapons of flame allowing 2 attacks - dur 1 rnd per level
  • Fireball - mp 30 - creates a ball of fire (self explanatory really)
  • Kindred Souls - mp 40 - Changes level number of enemies in to friends for a short time - dur level in turns
  • Healing - mp 20 - Heals 1 wound
  • Identify - mp 50 - identifys one magic item and all powers unless is a modest magic item or above
Level 3 Spells Known:
  • Ice Storm - mp 40 - sends a localised Ice storm/blizzard toward an opponent or group of opponents
  • Tentacle Grip - mp 40 - causes a number of tentacles to rise up out of the ground and slow opponents
  • Weak Flesh - mp 30 - robs a creature of its physical strength, not completetly but enought to make the fight easier for the mage
  • Haste - mp40 - as it says makes the mage faster (1 additional action per combat) duratio is the level of the caster in rounds
  • Cold Soul - mp 40 - permanantly drains hp from the target and there is a % chance that they are transferd to the caster - however the caster must hit the target in melee combat
  • Open Locks - mp 40 - as it says opens any lock that is not magically held or designed to keep out theives... in such case there is a % chance that the spell may work
Level 4 Spells Known:
  • Mana Torture - 50mp - duration 3 rnds - this can be used on an area (20ft by 20ft) - this is one of the few spells that can kill outright
  • Creature Cunjouring 1st degree - 75mp - duration 24 hours - summons a small creature (fairie, imp, gog) to aid the caster, the duration of the spell is 24 hours
  • Invisibility - 80mp - duration 24 hours or until caster attacks - causes the caster to go invisible (like the predator out of the predator movies)
  • Large Mana Shield - 50mp - duration - 1 rnd per level of caster - creates a mana shield as per the lower level spell - but covers an area of 10ft
Level 5 Spells Known:
  • Lightening Bolt - 50mp - The old fave of all Mages - This spell can totally destroy an opponent - this is one of the most offensive spells in a mages arsenal.
  • Decelertaion - 50mp - duration 1rnd/level - This causes a creature to loose some of it actions as it moves slower
  • Summon Undead - 60mp - duration 2rnds/level - this summons forth the undead (zombie/skeleton/ghoul) to aid the caster for a period of time.
  • Vampyre Grip - 70mp - duration 1rnd/level - this can be used with all other touch spells (talon of flame etc) and causes Hp from the attacked creature to heal the wounds of the caster.
  • Circle of Protection - 50 mp - duration 1rnd/level - creates a circle of protection around the caster that melee atacks cannot get thru - however the caster cannot atack out of the protection and it does not move with the caster.

Element ability - Fire Bolt - launches a powerful bolt of fire (similar to napalm as it sticks) - Three times per Day

Skills:
  • Knowledge Arcana
  • Demon Lore
  • Devil Lore
  • Know Runes basic
  • Know Runes - Medium
  • Read Magic
  • Magical Sense (like detect magic but operates all the time)
  • Legend Lore - allows you to know the basic powers of items
  • Basic Sorcery - allows you to recove Mp faster each hour
  • Sense Invisibility
  • 1/2 Damage from Ice based attacks
  • Spell Resistance: level 1
  • Spell Boost - by doubling the Magic Points of the spell you can do 1 of the following:
    - Increase the Range.
    - Increase the Damage.
    - Increase the Area of Effect.
    - Increase the Duration.

Familiar : Silver - Siberian Tiger
Abilities
  • Phase Shift
  • Change Shape
  • Cast you spells (Up to level 1)
  • Invisibility 3 times per day
  • Scout - Sense link up to 10 meters

Attack: 15
Defence: 22
Magic Attack: 40
Magic Defence: 28 (+10=38)

Speed: 20
Evasion: 30
Magic Evasion: 30

Equipment:
  • Spell Book
  • Clothes
  • Riding Horse - Left at Stables
  • Boots
  • Staff of Shock - Primary Weapon
  • Ring of Wizardry - Worn (Used)
  • Magical Defence Medallion - Worn
  • Backpack
  • Bedroll
  • Tinder box
  • Cloak
  • Pouch - 234 Gp
  • Master Crafted Elven Chainmail - Primary Armour
  • Dagger
  • Assassin's Ring
  • 4 x Green Potions of Healing

Question: When my "new" familiar casts my spells, where does it get it's power from? (ie. does it use my MP or what?)
Unread 5 Feb 2003, 22:18   #281
Flik

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Enter The Entire

Quote:
Yes I am the queens advisor.

Now we seem to be to be going around in circles here, tell me why you want to see the queen. What is so urgent thay you must see her?

the letter says nothing and may be for all i know a forgery, lets get one thing right.

NO ONE SEES THE QUEEN UNLESS I SAY SO.

So here it goes, when i was little some barberian's with some giant ogre thing attacked my town, men and women were slaughtered, my older brother died while protecting me. my mother killed and my sister also killed. my father, being an archmage escaped. he didn't tell me the where abouts, but said, or more so wrote that i was to seek the gueen of RAVYANE, only she knew where the next clue was to finding him.

So i need you to let me see the queen, i could not harm her in anyway, your guards are far surpassed my skill, so how bout it, or you could tell the queen and give me the information!

Deserve victory.
Unread 7 Feb 2003, 19:42   #282
Inspectre
Dance Puppets Dance

Inspectre is an unknown quantity at this point
Murkador snarls as a fresh wave of pain washes over him from his broken arm and leg. He might have to use a healing potion soon . . . for now, he could to get rid of these blasted spell casters, most especially the cleric. His latest attack had nearly finished Murkador, and he could still feel the rememants of that spell coursing through his body, still trying to kill him. The anti-paladin seems to have been busy as well, as a demon steps through a portal with a roar. Fortunately, the Eldhel-Kin fighter was almost dead, still screaming and shaking his head as the lizardman bile burned away at his face. Stepping toward the wounded fighter, Murkador grabs him by the throat with his good arm, lifting him off the ground like a rag-doll. He pulls the Eldhel-kin's face only a few inches from his own, and hisses, "You . . . lossse." Murkador then headbutts the Eldhel-kin's burned face, and tosses his body at the Dwarven Cleric, hoping to interupt or block his next spell with the fighter's body.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phang
like you in your threads after about a week

ZING!
I love you Phang.
Inspectre is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Feb 2003, 22:45   #283
adam
The Oldbie Newbie

*adam looks at his char info* WHAT LH LH i have a spell I don't have enough Mp to use

Name:Adam

Lvl:2
Race:human
Class:fighter
Subclass:mage
Hp:25
Mp:40

Skills:
Flaming blade5mp,
light cure5mp,
elec shock(two bolts for every level)10mp,
phycic ability(able to send phycic messages to anyone)3mp,
sense,
ice shard(fires a 2"ft long shard of ice 2"ft every 2 levels ) 5Mp
Fly War Falcon (R'starg)
Flame Talon-20Mp
Fireball-30Mp
Kindred Souls-40Mp
Healing-20Mp
Identity-50mp THIS SPELL

Lh why is there a spells I don't have enough MP to cast

Apperance:4"5' green eyes white skin long legs large muscles and frekles

Stats:Attack:15,Defence:10,Speed,30,mg.attack 15,every other stat 10

Equipment:
a green tunic Wearing
shoes Wearing
1)silver long sword
2)1 set of leather armour
backpack made of leather (things numbred are in it)
3)bedroll
4)tinder box
cloak wearing
pouch 950 gp in it, put in his shoe
kite shield Holding
5)lamp
6)1 x-bows
7)24 quarrels
8)2 pots of poison for arrows/quarrels
9)1 pouche (filled with two gold rings 1medallion a magic gold ring)
10)magic dagger
Long sword of cold Wielding
Edhel Chainmail Jerkin Worn
Falcon R'starg

Background:
Adam grew up in wheatfield as his home he has few friend and has an enemy named trisk,when adam was young trisk killed adams father adam trains to beat trisk and avenge his fathers death.adam trained in they arts of magic and fighting.
Elemant:water (use a water Barrier around him once a day per Lvl)

Quest complete: Obtain the book from the monastarie

Deliver Message to the castle(done)
Enemies defeated: Two Hippogryfs three Bandits

Unread 8 Feb 2003, 16:53   #284
Lady Hawk
Invisible Woman

Quote:
*Tinuva turns to face the last imp. The anger in his eyes is fierce. His knuckles turn white, as he grips his long sword in both hands. He slowly advances on the last imp, parrying left and right, blocking the Imp's attacks, only moving his arms, while keeping his body straight.
The Imp is forced backwards, as Tinuva continues his advance, staring straight at the imp, and not attacking.
As the Imp backs into a wall, Tinuva grins at the Imp, winks at it, then kicks it between the legs. As the Imp howls in pain, Tinuva brings his sword down on the Imp's sword/weapon arm, trying to cleave it off. He twirls his sword, spins around and stabs it behind him, driving it deep through the Imp (hopefully). Tinuva twists the sword, and yanks it out, hoping that the Imp lives long enough to see its guts fall out*
IO DO NOT FORGET THE GAY BARD FLUFFIE

You continue your tap dance of death as you advance on the last imp, the battle is fierce between the two of you but you soon kebab the Imp on the end of your sword.

as you stand their puffing and panting you begin to realise that there is no longer the sound of the pitched battle around you. all is quite save for the last few pockets of Drakken being killed

VICTORY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Delpton has survived the 2nd round of attacks from the Drakken forces, you can see the Army Commander Zappa leaning heavily and badly wounded.

Many men have died but the rest are stronger, men like these will be needed in the future, and the dark days to come.

For now you can breath a sigh of releif and rest..............

Battle Order

Summoner - dead

Imp 1 - DEAD

Imp 2 - DEAD

Imp 3 - Dead

Imp 4 - DEAD

Imp 5 - DEAD in two bits

Imp 6 - Dead

Unread 8 Feb 2003, 17:01   #285
Lady Hawk
Invisible Woman

Quote:
Originally posted by No Dachi
Inwardly, No Dachi groans. Every single day that they travelled, a new plight emerged which they had to solve. Slavery was something that No Dachi detested with the very essence of his soul, and as the slavers had been Gnolls, that was all the more reason to pursue them. Gnolls were Demons, and like all Samurai No Dachi detested Demons as well. Suddenly, something hits him. The two issues were probably not linked, but...

"If I may ask another question, Madame Renna, did you notice anything...slightly outlandish about the men and woman that were anbushed? Their clothing, for example, was it similar to the kind that my companions and I wear? You see, I have another quest at hand. My childhood sweetheart has been kidnapped by the son of Kou Chou, the current Shogun against whom my brother the Shingen fights. She had been taken to the Citadel of Velas Korin, when I last heard, but the woman you described could be the same as she..."

He trails off, staring at the ground.

"Regardless, we must pursue these traders and administer justice to them - thank you."

He takes a bowl of stew from the elderly healer's hands and begins eating. Ga-Nak and Masayagi also begin eating, but the Scout asks another question.

"Do you know which direction the slavers left in? North? East?"
Oi thart they did moi dear they was wearing stuff loike what you is wearing arll farncy and stuff.

she points in the direction they travelled.

Ga Nak looks at you,

we have a dilema do we go after the Gnolls or do we warn the city.

Masaki looks at both of you.

We should go after the girl, we cannot do anyhting for the city, they can withstand hopefully.

But the gnolls have at least raped the Girl or the others did, maybe the son survived.

They look yo yuo for guidance

Unread 8 Feb 2003, 17:03   #286
Lady Hawk
Invisible Woman

Quote:
actualy fair maiden, we are looking for a job...
Sharr-enn looks at you and then looks at miranda.

So what skills do you possess then?

Unread 8 Feb 2003, 17:04   #287
Lady Hawk
Invisible Woman

Quote:
Originally posted by adam
*A smile passes across Adam's face but quickly fades* HEXIS really Ooc who is hexisOocwhere is the citadel
the mage looks at you - travel to the Citadel of Velas Korin and ask there. otherwise buy a map.

ooc/ see QfG about Hexis /ooc

Unread 8 Feb 2003, 17:09   #288
Lady Hawk
Invisible Woman

Quote:
OOC - When I checked around 22:30 and saw a reply for the others, but not me, I was starting to you think that you'd already forgotten about me. - OOC

Ur_Quan raises an eyebrow: "What? No gossip in a small town like this? That's very unusual... Anyways, miss, I thank you for your information and your fine ale. I'm sure we'll see eachother again."
Ur_Quan finishes his ale and uses the back of his hand to wipe his mouth. He then pays for the ale, says goodbye to the barmaid and walks over to the guard tower on the right.
When Ur_Quan arrives at the tower, he is halted by the guards. "Who are are you and what do you want?", they ask.
"I am Ur_Quan and I want to speak with your commander, the town guard. I heard he has work for me."
Wheatfields is a village not a town

you bid the wench good bye and head toward the 2nd of the two towers.

the gaurds do not stop you as you go in.

the Gaurd commander is sat behind a desk, he looks you over.

Sigh......

not another adventurer looking for work....?

So what skills have you got and what code of honour do you follow?

Unread 8 Feb 2003, 17:19   #289
Lady Hawk
Invisible Woman

Quote:
Gokan notes that his horse accepts being in the presence of this predator more easily than it generally does him. But thinks little of it after the message.

Bowing his head Gokan thinks back his responce.

Greetings Silver, your company would be much apreciated, although I am still a little unsure as to exactly why ASTEA has avested such interest in me.

The smell of the battlefield once again causes him to wrinkle his nose in disgust.

"... Although I am more interested in getting upwind of this place than having that particularl pondery answered."

Gokan softly urges his horse onwards, away from the battelfield and the chaos and noise of the carrion birds...
you look at the large tiger and then realise that only you can see it no other person can. you leave the battlefield behind and the stench of death.

you begin the days journey to the sisters of thw Abbey. the jouirney is uneventful

Eventually you arrive at the stone Chapel that is surrounded by a low wall - mainly for defence the building is made of granite and has small windows more like arrow slits in reality.

The sister that greets you is dressed in Chainmail and carries a shield and mace.

Greetings Mage how can the sisters help you.

Unread 8 Feb 2003, 17:19   #290
Lady Hawk
Invisible Woman

Re: Updated Character

Quote:
Name: Gokan
Level: 7
Race: Human
Class: Mage
Element: Fire & Ice
Dragon Level: 2
Hp: 110 (max)
Mp: 500 (max)
Specific powers:

Spell casting as follows
Level 1 spells known:
  • Shock Storm - mp 10 - shock storm causes a whirlwind of electricity in a local area (10ft diameter) - dur 1 rnd per level
  • Shock bolt - mp 5 - causes a jolt of electricity to leap from caster to target - dur instant
  • Titan strenght - mp 10 - gives caster strenght of a giant - dur 1 turn (10 rnds) per level
  • Magic Eye - mp 20 - enhances the casters perception and gives long range sight (far sight 1 mile) - dur 1 rnd per level
  • Mana Shield minor - mp 20 - this creates a shield of energy around the casterit attempts to block long range and short range missile attacks but not melee attacks. - dur 1 rnd per level
  • Ice Bolt - mp 3 - Fires Shard of Ice
  • Ice Shield - mp 5 - Creates a Kite shield of ice for HtH
  • Freeze Water - mp 5 per 10ft frozen - Freezes 10ft of water per level
Level 2 spells known:
  • Talon of flame - mp 20 - turns hands into weapons of flame allowing 2 attacks - dur 1 rnd per level
  • Fireball - mp 30 - creates a ball of fire (self explanatory really)
  • Kindred Souls - mp 40 - Changes level number of enemies in to friends for a short time - dur level in turns
  • Healing - mp 20 - Heals 1 wound
  • Identify - mp 50 - identifys one magic item and all powers unless is a modest magic item or above
Level 3 Spells Known:
  • Ice Storm - mp 40 - sends a localised Ice storm/blizzard toward an opponent or group of opponents
  • Tentacle Grip - mp 40 - causes a number of tentacles to rise up out of the ground and slow opponents
  • Weak Flesh - mp 30 - robs a creature of its physical strength, not completetly but enought to make the fight easier for the mage
  • Haste - mp40 - as it says makes the mage faster (1 additional action per combat) duratio is the level of the caster in rounds
  • Cold Soul - mp 40 - permanantly drains hp from the target and there is a % chance that they are transferd to the caster - however the caster must hit the target in melee combat
  • Open Locks - mp 40 - as it says opens any lock that is not magically held or designed to keep out theives... in such case there is a % chance that the spell may work
Level 4 Spells Known:
  • Mana Torture - 50mp - duration 3 rnds - this can be used on an area (20ft by 20ft) - this is one of the few spells that can kill outright
  • Creature Cunjouring 1st degree - 75mp - duration 24 hours - summons a small creature (fairie, imp, gog) to aid the caster, the duration of the spell is 24 hours
  • Invisibility - 80mp - duration 24 hours or until caster attacks - causes the caster to go invisible (like the predator out of the predator movies)
  • Large Mana Shield - 50mp - duration - 1 rnd per level of caster - creates a mana shield as per the lower level spell - but covers an area of 10ft
Level 5 Spells Known:
  • Lightening Bolt - 50mp - The old fave of all Mages - This spell can totally destroy an opponent - this is one of the most offensive spells in a mages arsenal.
  • Decelertaion - 50mp - duration 1rnd/level - This causes a creature to loose some of it actions as it moves slower
  • Summon Undead - 60mp - duration 2rnds/level - this summons forth the undead (zombie/skeleton/ghoul) to aid the caster for a period of time.
  • Vampyre Grip - 70mp - duration 1rnd/level - this can be used with all other touch spells (talon of flame etc) and causes Hp from the attacked creature to heal the wounds of the caster.
  • Circle of Protection - 50 mp - duration 1rnd/level - creates a circle of protection around the caster that melee atacks cannot get thru - however the caster cannot atack out of the protection and it does not move with the caster.

Element ability - Fire Bolt - launches a powerful bolt of fire (similar to napalm as it sticks) - Three times per Day

Skills:
  • Knowledge Arcana
  • Demon Lore
  • Devil Lore
  • Know Runes basic
  • Know Runes - Medium
  • Read Magic
  • Magical Sense (like detect magic but operates all the time)
  • Legend Lore - allows you to know the basic powers of items
  • Basic Sorcery - allows you to recove Mp faster each hour
  • Sense Invisibility
  • 1/2 Damage from Ice based attacks
  • Spell Resistance: level 1
  • Spell Boost - by doubling the Magic Points of the spell you can do 1 of the following:
    - Increase the Range.
    - Increase the Damage.
    - Increase the Area of Effect.
    - Increase the Duration.

Familiar : Silver - Siberian Tiger
Abilities
  • Phase Shift
  • Change Shape
  • Cast you spells (Up to level 1)
  • Invisibility 3 times per day
  • Scout - Sense link up to 10 meters

Attack: 15
Defence: 22
Magic Attack: 40
Magic Defence: 28 (+10=38)

Speed: 20
Evasion: 30
Magic Evasion: 30

Equipment:
  • Spell Book
  • Clothes
  • Riding Horse - Left at Stables
  • Boots
  • Staff of Shock - Primary Weapon
  • Ring of Wizardry - Worn (Used)
  • Magical Defence Medallion - Worn
  • Backpack
  • Bedroll
  • Tinder box
  • Cloak
  • Pouch - 234 Gp
  • Master Crafted Elven Chainmail - Primary Armour
  • Dagger
  • Assassin's Ring
  • 4 x Green Potions of Healing

Question: When my "new" familiar casts my spells, where does it get it's power from? (ie. does it use my MP or what?)
cheers

Unread 8 Feb 2003, 17:24   #291
Lady Hawk
Invisible Woman

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Enter The Entire

Quote:
So here it goes, when i was little some barberian's with some giant ogre thing attacked my town, men and women were slaughtered, my older brother died while protecting me. my mother killed and my sister also killed. my father, being an archmage escaped. he didn't tell me the where abouts, but said, or more so wrote that i was to seek the gueen of RAVYANE, only she knew where the next clue was to finding him.

So i need you to let me see the queen, i could not harm her in anyway, your guards are far surpassed my skill, so how bout it, or you could tell the queen and give me the information!
Well an interesting tale.

I will allow you an audiance with thr queen but you will not be able to see her till morning, in the meanwhile would you be interested in doing a favour for me.

Unread 8 Feb 2003, 17:34   #292
Lady Hawk
Invisible Woman

Quote:
Murkador snarls as a fresh wave of pain washes over him from his broken arm and leg. He might have to use a healing potion soon . . . for now, he could to get rid of these blasted spell casters, most especially the cleric. His latest attack had nearly finished Murkador, and he could still feel the rememants of that spell coursing through his body, still trying to kill him. The anti-paladin seems to have been busy as well, as a demon steps through a portal with a roar. Fortunately, the Eldhel-Kin fighter was almost dead, still screaming and shaking his head as the lizardman bile burned away at his face. Stepping toward the wounded fighter, Murkador grabs him by the throat with his good arm, lifting him off the ground like a rag-doll. He pulls the Eldhel-kin's face only a few inches from his own, and hisses, "You . . . lossse." Murkador then headbutts the Eldhel-kin's burned face, and tosses his body at the Dwarven Cleric, hoping to interupt or block his next spell with the fighter's body.
you pick up the fighter and throw him at the Cleric who has began to incant another spell.

As you do this you can see that the impact has finally killed the Edhel Kin fighter, nothing is left of his face at the brains dribble out of the gaping hole, the eyes just roll out and stare at you.

The paladin laughs once more and again incants and this time a female demon a succubus steps out of the Portal.

AP - SURRENDER NOW - you cannot last!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and maybe your sister will be leaniant MURKADOR

the Cornugon demon picks you up and throws you against the wall (3hp damage and 1 cracked rib)

Battle Order

Robes
Staff
Spell book
amulet
ring
quasit familiar

1 Edhel-Kin Fighter - DEAD
Chainmail armour
Halbeard

1 dwarven Cleric - lightly injured
Chainmail Armour
Shield
Mace
Holy Symbol
ring
gauntlets

Plate Armour
2 Scimitars
boots

Cornugon Demon

Succubus Demon

Unread 8 Feb 2003, 17:41   #293
Lady Hawk
Invisible Woman

Quote:
Funkeh Fluffie the Bard Player (speciality Tambourine playing)
hp 30
mp120

skills

Play Tambourine
Spell Casting

wear Light Armour
Weapon Master - Longsword
Critical Strike
Power Attack

theif Skills

Open Locks
Detect Traps
Disarm Traps
Move Silent
Hide

knows first level spells

Level 1 spells known:

Shock Storm - mp 10 - shock storm causes a whirlwind of electricity in a local area (10ft diameter) - dur 1 rnd per level

Shock bolt - mp 5 - causes a jolt of electricity to leap from caster to target - dur instant

Titan strenght - mp 10 - gives caster strenght of a giant - dur 1 turn (10 rnds) per level

Magic Eye - mp 20 - enhances the casters perception and gives long range sight (far sight 1 mile) - dur 1 rnd per level

Mana Shield minor - mp 20 - this creates a shield of energy around the casterit attempts to block long range and short range missile attacks but not melee attacks. - dur 1 rnd per level

Ice Bolt - mp 3 - Fires Shard of Ice

Ice Shield - mp 5 - Creates a Kite shield of ice for HtH

Freeze Water - mp 5 per 10ft frozen - Freezes 10ft of water per level

Equipment

Tambourine
Padded Armour
Long Sword
Backpack
waterskin
paper x 3 sheets
ink vial
pen/quill

Unread 8 Feb 2003, 17:41   #294
[IV-CL]Zappa
grote boze rocker

Quote:
Sharr-enn looks at you and then looks at miranda.

So what skills do you possess then?
I myself am a ranger, fairly good allround fighter, and some healingskills, added to which a rather large amount of knowledge about nature, and how to use that knowledge. She *points at Miranda* is an excellent archer, and a good allround fighter

Sakra says:
Unread 8 Feb 2003, 17:43   #295
Lady Hawk
Invisible Woman

Quote:
I myself am a ranger, fairly good allround fighter, and some healingskills, added to which a rather large amount of knowledge about nature, and how to use that knowledge. She *points at Miranda* is an excellent archer, and a good allround fighter
what sort of jobs are you interested in, we have many but the pay tends to be poor

Caravan Duty
Messenger/parcel Duty
Scouting Missions
Enlistment to a Mercanary Company (if avalable)
Body Gaurd Duty

What is your preference

Unread 8 Feb 2003, 17:55   #296
[IV-CL]Zappa
grote boze rocker

Enlistment to a Mercanary Company

Sakra says:
Unread 8 Feb 2003, 18:01   #297
Ur_Quan
some induhvidual

Quote:
Wheatfields is a village not a town

you bid the wench good bye and head toward the 2nd of the two towers.

the gaurds do not stop you as you go in.

the Gaurd commander is sat behind a desk, he looks you over.

Sigh......

not another adventurer looking for work....?

So what skills have you got and what code of honour do you follow?
OOC- It was the barmaid that suggested that I see the TOWN guard, and I'm not the one that controls the barmaid's actions, am I? -OOC

Ur_Quan looks around the Guard Commander's office, which at first sight, appears to be short of personal properties from which Ur_Quan could have gathered some information as to what kind of a person the Guard Commander was. However, even from the absence of things can one come to certain conclusions. Ur_Quan judged that he was obviously dealing with a bright person here and not someone that had come to office because of his money. The latter kind of people usually managed to screw up because of incompetence and those that didn't would most certainly try to doublecross you in the end.

Ur_Quan looks the Commander in the face and replies: "I am not 'another adventurer', my name is Ur_Quan and I'm a paladin, which should sufficiently answer your last two questions. I have come here to ask for work, because this VILLAGE ( ) is where I'm needed at the moment, isn't that right?"
Unread 9 Feb 2003, 02:06   #298
Flik

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Enter The Entire

Quote:
Well an interesting tale.

I will allow you an audiance with thr queen but you will not be able to see her till morning, in the meanwhile would you be interested in doing a favour for me.

Well, if it helps me gain respect from the people of Ravayne, ide be glad too, Now i would need instructions of some sort if i am to complete this Task !

Deserve victory.
Unread 9 Feb 2003, 14:10   #299
Crazyboy
'Insanity Prevails'

Quote:
IO DO NOT FORGET THE GAY BARD FLUFFIE

You continue your tap dance of death as you advance on the last imp, the battle is fierce between the two of you but you soon kebab the Imp on the end of your sword.

as you stand their puffing and panting you begin to realise that there is no longer the sound of the pitched battle around you. all is quite save for the last few pockets of Drakken being killed

VICTORY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Delpton has survived the 2nd round of attacks from the Drakken forces, you can see the Army Commander Zappa leaning heavily and badly wounded.

Many men have died but the rest are stronger, men like these will be needed in the future, and the dark days to come.

For now you can breath a sigh of releif and rest..............

Battle Order

Summoner - dead

Imp 1 - DEAD

Imp 2 - DEAD

Imp 3 - Dead

Imp 4 - DEAD

Imp 5 - DEAD in two bits

Imp 6 - Dead
*Tinuva lets out a long sigh, and leans on his sword. A few beads of sweat trickle down his face, as he stands, looking at the carnage around him.
Tinuva let out another sigh, as he sheathed his long sword back on his back and recoved his short sword, bow and the few arrows that he shot.
Tinuva then properly introduced himself to mr Funkeh Fluffie, and the went off somewhere, to rest and find something to do*

Quote:
Zen Master Ellis says:
I admit defeat...

Heil Crazy!
Unread 9 Feb 2003, 14:39   #300
No Dachi

No Dachi's expression becomes one of resigned expectance when the Healer recounts the appearance of the party that was ambushed. He then listens to oth Ga-Nak and Masayagi before looking up at the night sky, thinking carefully. After a few moments, he comes to a conclusion and looks back at Masayagi.

"You are right, there is little that we can do to help the townspeople. Once we have hunted down the Gnolls, perhaps we can go back and help them break siege, but for the meanwhile we are best of pursueing the slavers."

He turns to the healer, setting the bowl back down on the floor.

"We thank you for your hospitality, Madame Rena, but we must move fast and stop the slavers before they reach their market."

He stands and turns to his two companions again.

"Come, there is no time to lose."