User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > Roleplaying
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 8 Jan 2003, 14:14   #201
Lady Hawk
Invisible Woman

Lady Hawk is infamous around these partsLady Hawk is infamous around these parts
Quote:
Originally posted by adam
Err sir, For one thing I am A MAN, And for another thing I heard that you wanted to see for I do not wish to become a scubus, Or anything for that manner
Eh....Eh.....you are not a woman but a man.....

I did want a man.....I WANTED A WOMAN

with that he looks at you and waves his wand

Now then young feller me lad........there are two ways i can do this. I can turn you into a young woman....ehh ...eh i bet you would like that woulnt you.....eh ...eh i can see it in your eyes!

or you can go and get me a woman, prefereably blonde with long legs and a big upper body strength

Now go and get me one and I will give you a shiny gold coin for some jawbreakers

THERE CAN ONLY BE ONE................
Lady Hawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Jan 2003, 14:19   #202
Lady Hawk
Invisible Woman

Lady Hawk is infamous around these partsLady Hawk is infamous around these parts
Quote:
Originally posted by Crazyboy
*As the Imp that does the exotic cartwheel lands, Tinuva stabs at it with his longsword, and then kicks it. Tinvua then ducks under a swing from an imp, and jumps to the side dodging another. Tinvua stabs behind him, attacking the wounded Imp. As Tinuva gets hit again (probably would anyway), he lets out a massive scream and surges at the Imps, kicking, hacking and slashing at them, while screaming words in elvish that can't be written down due to their very rude nature.*

[stats]
HP 21/30
MP: 10/10
[/stats]
as you scream elven obsecnities at the Imps they continue to harrass you.

once more they claw at you one actually bites the tip of your ear off (4 hp damage - you resist the poison)

you continue to slash and stab at the imps and you catch one on the arm almost lopping it off

Battle Order

Summoner - dead

Imp 1 - DEAD

Imp 2 - wounded

Imp 3 - broken leg

Imp 4 - badly damaged

Imp 5

Imp 6

Unread 8 Jan 2003, 14:20   #203
Lady Hawk
Invisible Woman

Quote:
Originally posted by Flik
[SIZE=4]Fliks Short history[/SIZE]

Flik stands up makes a stretch, Flik looks apsoulutaly brilliant in his hooded Cloak of black, covering his light leather armour, he wields a gnarled staff of oak, its the exact hight as himself,

When Flik was only 12, his father's village was attacked by brute barbariens, Fliks father was on the counsal, infact he was apart of the high counsel of the small village, when the barbs attacked Flik was elsewhere, on a picnic with his sister and mother. a sunny day, very warm and calm, but the calmness was broken by a sort of matalic sound, all three heads lifted up and turned toward where the sound came from

For several seconds dead silence was the only thing that could be heard, then another metalic sound was heard, and then another, and another, in a few seconds flik was on his feet, no cloak or staff just an orange tunic his mother and sister made for his 11th birthday, the metalic sounds where now hidden in the sounds of explosive fireball explosions and and yells of cries and pain,

fliks mother and sister ran after flik,through the brush, he ran to his village, there fire and death could be seen and most definently heard. he signaled his mother and sister to stay behind in the bush, he had to find his father, he ran at top speeds toward the counsel hut, but he was cut of by to axe wielding armour wearing barbarians, he ducked and daged the first one, but the other one would have surly hit him, but at that moment his older brother trensjumped in the way, he took and axe to the stomach,but that wasn't enough to kill him, he brought his sword slicing trough the air, it travelled and didn't even slow when it collided with the barbarian, it sliced its head clear off,

The other barbarien charged at fliks brother he was turned the other waybut somehow managed to sense him coming he didn't even turn when he hurled his spear that was held in his left hand, it went half way through the barbarien,

Fliks brother helped him up, flik asked what happend when blood started coming from his brothers mouth, he fell to the ground dead, flik looked up at the a huge beast, blood wounds from several spots in him, smiling as he took a large spear(3 inches in diameter) out of his brothers chest, flik tried to run but triped and got his foot stuckon a fallen log from a nearby house,

Flik was sure it was the end, but the large beast was struck in the face bye what seemed to be a lightning bolt! He turned to see a hooded figure, with a gnarled Oak staff, and it had a Green emerald at the top. the figure swished his staff this way and that and a large cloud hovered over head, several bolts struck the beast in face doing sever amounts of damage, it fell of and ,... flik went blank, he awoke minutes latar to smell burned flesh and chared wood, no fires or living people left!

Flik gasping for in the shock of the devistation spies a Dark object in the near distance, he gets up and runs over to see what it is that has puzzled him, its a staff! wraped in a cloak with a note attached to it, it reads

Dear Flik
This is your father, i had to leave. Ergent matters and i had to leave you, you must find me, but i cant tell you where im going,incase this falls into the wrong hands, you must go and see the queen of Ravayne

Love, Archmage Dad

That just a brief summery of my history, more will be added, if its alright with you could i start in a forest, a distance from Ravayne
ok castle RAVAYNE it is.

The Age of the Dragon

The Lands known as Legendra was born 10000 years ago, and began with the Creator known only as the "One". It is said that this massive yet graceful entity gave birth to all living things. One after another races of plants, animals and unique beings appeard across the lands.

One of the races created by the "one" were the powerful dragons. These towering winged destroyers would strike terror into all that behld thier awsome might. In time two forms of dragon worship evolved - The Dragon Spirit and the Divine Dragon "Astea".

Another of the races that was created was that of the Humanoid races. These peacful beings lived a quiet agrarian life, in harmony with the world and the environment that each race lived in.

The Last race to be created was the "Drakken" (dragon - kin) these flying creatures set out to build huge and vast floating cities and castles and to gain dominance over all living things. In time their aggression and acceptance of the Dragon Spirit enslaved the passive Humanoid races.

The Divine Dragon Astea despaired.

But the lust of the drakken could not hide the ugly blemish in the lands of legendra - the birth of Evil.

The Drakken reigned supreme, the humanoids were enslaved, divided by what to do next and the corruption of Evil and the everlasting hope of the Divine Dragon Astea a war was fought over the freedom of the humanoids. All races thought that their very survival depended on final lasting victory over the other. The Humanoids enlisted the help of the dragons, drawing on ancient magical forces, the humanoids gained great power.

The humanoids eventaully overpowered the Drakken in a final bloody confrontation, the humanoids prevalied but at a great cost. But the dragons claimed a price for their aid, they laid the prophecy on all living races

LOVE
REVENGE
DEATH
& DESTRUCTION
THE BLACK MONSTER WILL RISE
AND THE FINAL RACE WILL EMERGE

With this the dragons departed.

Who knows what this prophecy meant - Eternal peace or the darkest evil.

Soon all was forgot in the mists of time.......until now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(if you want the full story then read/look at Legend of The Dragon - Quest for Glory)

Now the lands are ravaged by war and the Historic town of DELPTON is under attack by a large DRAKKEN force, it has already survived one assault previously.

It has been a long time but the LEGENDS have proven true, DRAGONS do exist and whats more they are now working on their own they are now working with the DRAKKEN.

And also the mighty SORCEROR OF DARKNESS - HEXIS has revealed himself, again the legends have proven true, what now for the LANDS OF HARKUN.

Even war has broken out in the lands of AKATSURAI far to the EAST.

People are now talking, whispering that the darkness has returned, and they are blaming it on the rulers in CASTLE RAVANYE..............

CASTLE RAVAYNE is split into what is called Quarters

Dwarf Quarter
Elven Quarter
Human Quarter
Monsterous Quarter
Noble Quarter
Merchant Quarter
Temple Quarter

which area are you off to

Unread 8 Jan 2003, 14:28   #204
Lady Hawk
Invisible Woman

Quote:
Originally posted by [IV-CL]Zappa
we're both attacking the same elemental, so seeing how the other is wounded, I take it those soldiers are fighting him...

"AAAAAAAAAARGH, you b*tch!"

suddonly, the Jacky Chan stuff and Bruce Lee stuff fades away, and in comes Terminator Zappa. with brute force, thanks to the magic I casted a few turns ago, and extreme precision thanks to my archery skills, I start poking the elemental with the staff, well, poking, the kind of poking that would shatter even the thickest of walls, . Miranda struggles to get free and lands a few blows where the elemental's legs collide
You carry on the attack on the elemental as the soldiesr begin to hack and slash at the other one with very little effect.

it is obvious that the elemental is going to make a mess of them.

you carry on hitting the Elemental as does Miranda who you manage to free.

but in the process the elemental spits lava at you permantly scarring your left side of your face (8hp damage)

BATTLE ORDER

Elem1 - seriously wounded

Elem2 - lightly wounded

so1 - lightly wounded

so2 - seriously wounded

so3 - scared

Unread 8 Jan 2003, 14:36   #205
Lady Hawk
Invisible Woman

Quote:
Originally posted by Inspectre
While his first attack seems to have seriously wounded the mage, it was unlikely her comrades would allow Murkador to finish her off. However, he would have to try, before she could recover and start casting spells. With a loud roaring battlecry Murkador charges toward the Edhel-Kin fighter, and slashes at the his eyes with the long sword. Before the warrior could counter the attack, Murkador ducks under his guard and runs past him. Next was the dwarven cleric, and again Murkador slashed at his eyes. When the cleric raised his shield to block, Murkador rammed his shoulder into it, knocking the dwarf off-balance before continuing toward the mage. When/if he finally reached the wounded mage, he thrust his sword through her heart, and then beheaded her just to be sure. This threat out of the way, Murkador turns to deal with the remainning enemies.
Yuo have thrown your pike at the mage who was wounded by the throw and now aas you rush forward the others spring into action.

you swing at the fighter and attack him he grunts as your sword catches him in the chest

as you run forward the Edhel Kin fighter blocks your way and swings with his halbeard catching you in the shoulder (3 hp damage - arm is dislocated)

the female anto paladin then casts a spell which curses you (-10 to hit)

the Dwarven cleric heals the wound on the mage

the female mage looks at you and casts fire bolt at you it hist you full in the face (6hp damage)

Battle Order

1 female Edhel Mage - lightly wounded
Robes
Staff
Spell book
amulet
ring
quasit familiar

1 Edhel-Kin Fighter - lightly wounded
Chainmail armour
Halbeard

1 dwarven Cleric
Chainmail Armour
Shield
Mace
Holy Symbol
ring
gauntlets

1 female Human Anti - Paladin
Plate Armour
2 Scimitars
boots
amulet of ....... SSRAD LASS THOTH (the evil god of the lizardmen)

Unread 8 Jan 2003, 14:40   #206
Lady Hawk
Invisible Woman

Quote:
Originally posted by Gokan
Gokan knows this battle may be on the verge of turning to his favour, quickly he intones the incantation for the spell that had helped defeat the Nar Del Rauko. A flurry of snow, hail and wind envelops the imps and Fire demons.

[status]
Hp: 48 (max110)
Mp: 30 (max500)
Spells in Effect:
Titan's Strength - 43 rounds.
Haste - 3 rounds.
Mana Shield - 5 rounds.
Circle of Protection - 5 rounds??
Talons of Flame - 5 rounds.
[/status]
You use the last of your MP to call forth the spell that took care of the NAR DEL RAUKO

as you invoke the spell with his last dying breath the summoner summons a dark bolt that hits you (10hp damage)

your spell takes effect.....

Battle Order

Enemy

Sum 1 - dead

Sum 2 - dead

Dem 1 - dead

Dem 2 - dead

imp 1 - dead

imp 2 - dead

Unread 8 Jan 2003, 16:42   #207
[IV-CL]Zappa
grote boze rocker

[IV-CL]Zappa is infamous around these parts[IV-CL]Zappa is infamous around these parts[IV-CL]Zappa is infamous around these parts
Quote:
You carry on the attack on the elemental as the soldiesr begin to hack and slash at the other one with very little effect.

it is obvious that the elemental is going to make a mess of them.

you carry on hitting the Elemental as does Miranda who you manage to free.

but in the process the elemental spits lava at you permantly scarring your left side of your face (8hp damage)

BATTLE ORDER

Elem1 - seriously wounded

Elem2 - lightly wounded

so1 - lightly wounded

so2 - seriously wounded

so3 - scared
grmbl...

the anger quickly overpowers the pain I feel, and as Miranda changes her target to the second elemental, I deliver the finnishing blow, a roundhouse smash to the skull, using my momentum, titan's strenght, AND anger to crush the beast's skull before going after the other one

Sakra says:
I know you're just an angel in disguise...
... disguised as a very evil person for that matter
[IV-CL]Zappa is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Jan 2003, 17:38   #208
Crazyboy
'Insanity Prevails'

Crazyboy is a splendid one to beholdCrazyboy is a splendid one to beholdCrazyboy is a splendid one to beholdCrazyboy is a splendid one to beholdCrazyboy is a splendid one to beholdCrazyboy is a splendid one to beholdCrazyboy is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally posted by Lady Hawk
as you scream elven obsecnities at the Imps they continue to harrass you.

once more they claw at you one actually bites the tip of your ear off (4 hp damage - you resist the poison)

you continue to slash and stab at the imps and you catch one on the arm almost lopping it off

Battle Order

Summoner - dead

Imp 1 - DEAD

Imp 2 - wounded

Imp 3 - broken leg

Imp 4 - badly damaged

Imp 5

Imp 6
"Begone you fowl creatures!"

*Tinuva continues his sword play with the imps, parrying their blows and counter attacking. He pushes one back, and stabs at the badly wounded one with his short sword, while swinging his longsword and parrying another attack.
Tinuva pulls his sword from the badly wounded Imp, and spins around, kicking another Imp in the head, and sending it flying. He jumps over a wild strike and lands on broken leg of the Imp with the broken leg and stabs at it's neck.
Tinuva does some more funky kung-fu type jump kicks, getting an imp in a headlock between his legs, and throwing it over his head at another imp*

"WILL YOU JUST DIE YOU FOWL THINGS!"

[stats]
HP: 17/30
[/stats]

Quote:
Zen Master Ellis says:
I admit defeat...

Ghetto Master Ellis says:
Heil Crazy!
Crazyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Jan 2003, 21:50   #209
Flik

Flik is infamous around these partsFlik is infamous around these partsFlik is infamous around these parts
Quote:
ok castle RAVAYNE it is.

The Age of the Dragon

The Lands known as Legendra was born 10000 years ago, and began with the Creator known only as the "One". It is said that this massive yet graceful entity gave birth to all living things. One after another races of plants, animals and unique beings appeard across the lands.

One of the races created by the "one" were the powerful dragons. These towering winged destroyers would strike terror into all that behld thier awsome might. In time two forms of dragon worship evolved - The Dragon Spirit and the Divine Dragon "Astea".

Another of the races that was created was that of the Humanoid races. These peacful beings lived a quiet agrarian life, in harmony with the world and the environment that each race lived in.

The Last race to be created was the "Drakken" (dragon - kin) these flying creatures set out to build huge and vast floating cities and castles and to gain dominance over all living things. In time their aggression and acceptance of the Dragon Spirit enslaved the passive Humanoid races.

The Divine Dragon Astea despaired.

But the lust of the drakken could not hide the ugly blemish in the lands of legendra - the birth of Evil.

The Drakken reigned supreme, the humanoids were enslaved, divided by what to do next and the corruption of Evil and the everlasting hope of the Divine Dragon Astea a war was fought over the freedom of the humanoids. All races thought that their very survival depended on final lasting victory over the other. The Humanoids enlisted the help of the dragons, drawing on ancient magical forces, the humanoids gained great power.

The humanoids eventaully overpowered the Drakken in a final bloody confrontation, the humanoids prevalied but at a great cost. But the dragons claimed a price for their aid, they laid the prophecy on all living races

LOVE
REVENGE
DEATH
& DESTRUCTION
THE BLACK MONSTER WILL RISE
AND THE FINAL RACE WILL EMERGE

With this the dragons departed.

Who knows what this prophecy meant - Eternal peace or the darkest evil.

Soon all was forgot in the mists of time.......until now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(if you want the full story then read/look at Legend of The Dragon - Quest for Glory)

Now the lands are ravaged by war and the Historic town of DELPTON is under attack by a large DRAKKEN force, it has already survived one assault previously.

It has been a long time but the LEGENDS have proven true, DRAGONS do exist and whats more they are now working on their own they are now working with the DRAKKEN.

And also the mighty SORCEROR OF DARKNESS - HEXIS has revealed himself, again the legends have proven true, what now for the LANDS OF HARKUN.

Even war has broken out in the lands of AKATSURAI far to the EAST.

People are now talking, whispering that the darkness has returned, and they are blaming it on the rulers in CASTLE RAVANYE..............

CASTLE RAVAYNE is split into what is called Quarters

Dwarf Quarter
Elven Quarter
Human Quarter
Monsterous Quarter
Noble Quarter
Merchant Quarter
Temple Quarter

which area are you off to

I am off to the noble quarters to seek guidens from the queen,

after many years of hard travel and many hardships flik has finnaly arrived at castle RAVAYNE where he will seek her guidence in the location of his father in the hopes to end the drakken

[IC]Flik heads to the castle in search of the queen[IC]

The only soverien you can allow to rule you is reason.
Deserve victory.
Flik is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Jan 2003, 23:08   #210
adam
The Oldbie Newbie

adam has a spectacular aura aboutadam has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Eh....Eh.....you are not a woman but a man.....

I did want a man.....I WANTED A WOMAN

with that he looks at you and waves his wand

Now then young feller me lad........there are two ways i can do this. I can turn you into a young woman....ehh ...eh i bet you would like that woulnt you.....eh ...eh i can see it in your eyes!

or you can go and get me a woman, prefereably blonde with long legs and a big upper body strength

Now go and get me one and I will give you a shiny gold coin for some jawbreakers

ugh, NO I DO NOT WISH TO BE TURNED INTO ANYTHING!!!!!!!!! Adam begans thinking I could not doom any women to a..a scubus so how do I get out of this myself, Ill go find the woman but warn her but I'll say I'm a Guard so she will come with me

*adam leaves the door digusted and walks out of the doors, he finds a woman and tell her he is a guard and needs to take her to the castle, he walks up to the castle gate and looks at the guards* The archmage sent me
*when inside he tells her that the archmage might turn her into a scubus so be on her guard, Adam takes her to the archmage and says* here you are sir

Wizards First Rule- People Are Stupid
Quoted by the first Wizard Zorrander

Defender of the RP forums against the GD invasion September the 19th 2003
adam is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Jan 2003, 17:57   #211
Inspectre
Dance Puppets Dance

Inspectre is an unknown quantity at this point
Murkador slashes at the elven fighter, and then shoves him aside as Murkador continues on his path toward the mage. Unfortunately, the fighter was good enough to regain his balance, pivot on the balls of his feet, and send his halberd smashing down, catching Murkador in the right shoulder. The blade fails to penetrate his scales, but the blow does dislocate his arm. With an angry hiss of pain Murkador continues toward the weakened mage, but the cleric manages to cast a heal spell on her, refreshing and healing her just in time to cast a fireball right in Murakdor's face.

The blast sends Murkador realing backward, and he snarls as he tightens the grip of his left hand on his long sword. As the mage begins to concentrate her energy of forming another fireball, Murkador charges forward again, swinging at her neck. The blow somehow falls short, and Murkador curses as he realizes that he has been cursed. Following up on the failed attack, Murkador attempts to launch a kick at the mage, trying to disrupt her casting, before focusing his mind and thrusting his blade at the mage with a Judgement attack.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phang
like you in your threads after about a week

ZING!
I love you Phang.
Inspectre is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Jan 2003, 18:16   #212
No Dachi

No Dachi is infamous around these parts
Quote:
they both look at you and nod, this seems to be the best choice, considering how far north you are - this journey will take approx 7 days of hard trekking.

the only problem seems to be is why are the DRAGON's here as they are mainly solitary creatures.
No Dachi feels himself groan inwardly at the propsect of another 7 days' hard trekking but manages to keep this to himself. And so, with no time to lose, the three intrepid warriors set off for the City of Marlock to alert the garrison there to the imminant arrival of thousands of Drakken and several Dragons.

During the days of quick marching that follow, No Dachi has plenty of time to think, when he isn't worrying about his childhood sweetheart or brooding vengeful thoughts against Kou Chou's son, that is. He turns his thoughts inwards in order to find the answer to the question of why the Dragons have gathered here, but can think of none. No reason why they would suddenly rouse themselves from millenia of sleep and distance from the lesser beings in order to walk again on Harkun's soil. He decides that he will only be able to find the answer to his question from meditation, hoping that a deity, spirit or even another dragon will sense his mind and come to answer his question.

And so, on the third night as his two companions settle down into a well-deserved sleep for the few hours they allow for it each day, No Dachi remains awake. He sits on the root of an ancient looking tree perches atop the crest of a small rise in the land, in a lotus position. Clearing his mind of outside thoughts and inteferences, No Dachi begins meditating on the question of the dragons.
That Noble Sin; whilst Luxury
Emply'd a Million of the Poor,
And odious Pride a Million more.'

-The Grumbling Hive: or, Knaves Turn'd Honest, Bernard Mandeville
No Dachi is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Jan 2003, 19:12   #213
Lady Hawk
Invisible Woman

Quote:
grmbl...

the anger quickly overpowers the pain I feel, and as Miranda changes her target to the second elemental, I deliver the finnishing blow, a roundhouse smash to the skull, using my momentum, titan's strenght, AND anger to crush the beast's skull before going after the other one
You bring your staff round in one almighty blow and shatter the Elemental into pieces just as Miranda and one of the soldiers kills the last one.

as you stand their puffing and panting you begin to realise that there is no longer the sound of the pitched battle around you. all is quite save for the last few pockets of Drakken being killed

VICTORY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Delpton has survived the 2nd round of attacks from the Drakken forces, you can see the Army Commander Zappa leaning heavily and badly wounded.

Many men have died but the rest are stronger, men like these will be needed in the future, and the dark days to come.

For now you can breath a sigh of releif and rest..............

Unread 13 Jan 2003, 19:16   #214
Lady Hawk
Invisible Woman

Quote:
"Begone you fowl creatures!"

*Tinuva continues his sword play with the imps, parrying their blows and counter attacking. He pushes one back, and stabs at the badly wounded one with his short sword, while swinging his longsword and parrying another attack.
Tinuva pulls his sword from the badly wounded Imp, and spins around, kicking another Imp in the head, and sending it flying. He jumps over a wild strike and lands on broken leg of the Imp with the broken leg and stabs at it's neck.
Tinuva does some more funky kung-fu type jump kicks, getting an imp in a headlock between his legs, and throwing it over his head at another imp*

"WILL YOU JUST DIE YOU FOWL THINGS!"

[stats]
HP: 17/30
[/stats]
You continue to fight the Imps.

you try to parry the incmoming blows and are succesful as they do not get anywhere near you. you seem to have improved at parrying.

you slash outr with your sword and kill one of the wounded ones

Battle Order

Summoner - dead

Imp 1 - DEAD

Imp 2 - DEAD

Imp 3 - broken leg

Imp 4 - badly damaged

Imp 5

Imp 6

Unread 13 Jan 2003, 19:20   #215
Lady Hawk
Invisible Woman

Quote:
I am off to the noble quarters to seek guidens from the queen,

after many years of hard travel and many hardships flik has finnaly arrived at castle RAVAYNE where he will seek her guidence in the location of his father in the hopes to end the drakken

[IC]Flik heads to the castle in search of the queen[IC]
You are in Castle Ravayne and make your way to the inner Quarter where the citadel is located.

You arrive and see that the enterance is heavily gaurded by KNIGHTS TEMPLAR (see Quest for Glory for stats)

Greetings state your name and why you have business in the Castle

Unread 13 Jan 2003, 19:23   #216
Lady Hawk
Invisible Woman

Quote:
ugh, NO I DO NOT WISH TO BE TURNED INTO ANYTHING!!!!!!!!! Adam begans thinking I could not doom any women to a..a scubus so how do I get out of this myself, Ill go find the woman but warn her but I'll say I'm a Guard so she will come with me

*adam leaves the door digusted and walks out of the doors, he finds a woman and tell her he is a guard and needs to take her to the castle, he walks up to the castle gate and looks at the guards* The archmage sent me
*when inside he tells her that the archmage might turn her into a scubus so be on her guard, Adam takes her to the archmage and says* here you are sir
you stand astonished and then clear your mind as you leave the mage behind.

this was not what you had expected, but he has given you an order.

you find a comely wench/serving maid near the castle enterance and call her forth.

Ello moi dear ow can oi elp ee?

she has long legs, cute bum, and marvellous upper body strength

Unread 13 Jan 2003, 19:29   #217
Lady Hawk
Invisible Woman

Quote:
Originally posted by Inspectre
Murkador slashes at the elven fighter, and then shoves him aside as Murkador continues on his path toward the mage. Unfortunately, the fighter was good enough to regain his balance, pivot on the balls of his feet, and send his halberd smashing down, catching Murkador in the right shoulder. The blade fails to penetrate his scales, but the blow does dislocate his arm. With an angry hiss of pain Murkador continues toward the weakened mage, but the cleric manages to cast a heal spell on her, refreshing and healing her just in time to cast a fireball right in Murakdor's face.

The blast sends Murkador realing backward, and he snarls as he tightens the grip of his left hand on his long sword. As the mage begins to concentrate her energy of forming another fireball, Murkador charges forward again, swinging at her neck. The blow somehow falls short, and Murkador curses as he realizes that he has been cursed. Following up on the failed attack, Murkador attempts to launch a kick at the mage, trying to disrupt her casting, before focusing his mind and thrusting his blade at the mage with a Judgement attack.
You continue your advance and attack once more the fighter blocking your way. your blade catches him high on the side of the face causing him to stumble back.

you reach the mage and slash with your sword catching her across the throat, she is dead before she hits the ground.

the fighter has recoverd and throws a dagger at you which hits you in the chest (3 hp damage and you are poisned)

the cleric snarls and throws his mace at you which catches you on the back of the leg shattering it (4hp damage and spell effect broken bone is cast you fail to save)

the anti paladin looks at you and laughs she then casts cause disease, you fail to save because of the curse (no damage but you now have leprosy)

Battle Order

1 female Edhel Mage - DEAD
Robes
Staff
Spell book
amulet
ring
quasit familiar

1 Edhel-Kin Fighter - moderately wounded
Chainmail armour
Halbeard

1 dwarven Cleric
Chainmail Armour
Shield
Mace
Holy Symbol
ring
gauntlets

1 female Human Anti - Paladin
Plate Armour
2 Scimitars
boots
amulet of ....... SSRAD LASS THOTH (the evil god of the lizardmen)

Unread 13 Jan 2003, 19:31   #218
Lady Hawk
Invisible Woman

Quote:
Originally posted by No Dachi
No Dachi feels himself groan inwardly at the propsect of another 7 days' hard trekking but manages to keep this to himself. And so, with no time to lose, the three intrepid warriors set off for the City of Marlock to alert the garrison there to the imminant arrival of thousands of Drakken and several Dragons.

During the days of quick marching that follow, No Dachi has plenty of time to think, when he isn't worrying about his childhood sweetheart or brooding vengeful thoughts against Kou Chou's son, that is. He turns his thoughts inwards in order to find the answer to the question of why the Dragons have gathered here, but can think of none. No reason why they would suddenly rouse themselves from millenia of sleep and distance from the lesser beings in order to walk again on Harkun's soil. He decides that he will only be able to find the answer to his question from meditation, hoping that a deity, spirit or even another dragon will sense his mind and come to answer his question.

And so, on the third night as his two companions settle down into a well-deserved sleep for the few hours they allow for it each day, No Dachi remains awake. He sits on the root of an ancient looking tree perches atop the crest of a small rise in the land, in a lotus position. Clearing his mind of outside thoughts and inteferences, No Dachi begins meditating on the question of the dragons.
you sigh at the long treck ahead of you, but you know that this must be done if you are to help prevent more bloodshed.

thus you begin the treck south, it is the 2nd day of the journey and you are nearing the end of the day when you espy a small copse of trees and a small camp fire and 1 wagon and horse (gypsy caravan style)

Ga-Nak looks at you

I do not like this i sense magic......................

Unread 13 Jan 2003, 19:55   #219
[IV-CL]Zappa
grote boze rocker

[IV-CL]Zappa is infamous around these parts[IV-CL]Zappa is infamous around these parts[IV-CL]Zappa is infamous around these parts
Quote:
You bring your staff round in one almighty blow and shatter the Elemental into pieces just as Miranda and one of the soldiers kills the last one.

as you stand their puffing and panting you begin to realise that there is no longer the sound of the pitched battle around you. all is quite save for the last few pockets of Drakken being killed

Delpton has survived the 2nd round of attacks from the Drakken forces, you can see the Army Commander Zappa leaning heavily and badly wounded.

Many men have died but the rest are stronger, men like these will be needed in the future, and the dark days to come.

with a sigh of relief, I run towards the commander, and ask him if meh and Miranda can join his ph0rcezz

Sakra says:
Unread 13 Jan 2003, 21:55   #220
Flik

Flik is infamous around these partsFlik is infamous around these partsFlik is infamous around these parts
Enter The Entire

Quote:
You are in Castle Ravayne and make your way to the inner Quarter where the citadel is located.

You arrive and see that the enterance is heavily gaurded by KNIGHTS TEMPLAR (see Quest for Glory for stats)

Greetings state your name and why you have business in the Castle
Sir Flik, Mage Of Order, Im here in seek of an audience with the queen, i was sent here by a great archmage now open the doors, time is essential and i havn't any to loose!

Deserve victory.
Unread 14 Jan 2003, 20:12   #221
Gokan
Ensignal Apparition

Gokan is an unknown quantity at this point
[ooc]Assuming Zappa's reply about Delpton's victory applies to me too[/ooc]

Gokan glares defiantly at all the enemy around him. Holding himself upright despite his exhaustion and injuries.

It is now that he realises just how few enemy remain. Certainly not enough to threaten the city much more.

He looks around for the dragon that had been observing the battle. Gokan blinks a few times, a little confused as to how such a creature could simply disappear without his noticing, even if he was in the thick of battle at the time. With that he leaves the cleaning up to the regular soldiers and walks back to the city gates, limping slightly.

[status]
Hp: 38 (max110)
Mp: 0 (max500)
Spells in Effect:
Titan's Strength - 41 rounds.
Haste - 1 rounds.
Mana Shield - 3 rounds.
Talons of Flame - 3 rounds.
[/status]

Last edited by Gokan; 15 Jan 2003 at 20:09.
Gokan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jan 2003, 20:14   #222
[IV-CL]Zappa
grote boze rocker

dragon had left before the end of the battle Gokan, see QfG

Sakra says:
Unread 16 Jan 2003, 18:37   #223
Lady Hawk
Invisible Woman

replies friday

Unread 16 Jan 2003, 18:41   #224
No Dachi

No Dachi stares perplexed at the caravan for a short while before nodding slowly.

"What kind of magic? Dark magic? Redgardless, we should investigate further. Both of you stay low and split, work you way around the right and left flanks, try to keep out of sight. I'll go straight on and try to stay hidden as well. Move!"

With this las word, No Dachi begins using his stealth skillz in order to get closer to the caravan, treading carefully so as not to break any twigs or ruslte any leaves and watching for signs of wards or traps on the ground.

Unread 16 Jan 2003, 18:46   #225
Crazyboy
'Insanity Prevails'

Crazyboy is a splendid one to beholdCrazyboy is a splendid one to beholdCrazyboy is a splendid one to beholdCrazyboy is a splendid one to beholdCrazyboy is a splendid one to beholdCrazyboy is a splendid one to beholdCrazyboy is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
You continue to fight the Imps.

you try to parry the incmoming blows and are succesful as they do not get anywhere near you. you seem to have improved at parrying.

you slash outr with your sword and kill one of the wounded ones

Battle Order

Summoner - dead

Imp 1 - DEAD

Imp 2 - DEAD

Imp 3 - broken leg

Imp 4 - badly damaged

Imp 5

Imp 6
*Tinuva continues his dancing parries, and starts to force his way forwards at the imps, forcing them backwards. Tinuva attacks and attacks and attacks the two healthy Imps, blocking their attacks and countering attacking, stabbing and slashing and kicking and punching and generally trying to beat the hell out of them*

Quote:
Zen Master Ellis says:
I admit defeat...

Heil Crazy!
Unread 16 Jan 2003, 21:38   #226
Flik

yay!!! replies,

Deserve victory.
Unread 16 Jan 2003, 22:25   #227
Ur_Quan
some induhvidual

Ur_Quan is a jewel in the roughUr_Quan is a jewel in the roughUr_Quan is a jewel in the roughUr_Quan is a jewel in the rough
Cool new player

Name: Ur_Quan
Race: human (male)
Class: fighter
Subclass: paladin (if possible)
Level: 1
Experience: 0

Dragon Level: not yet

Hit points (hp) - dependent on class and race
Magic Points (mp) - as above
Specific Power - dependant on race and class

Attack: 20
Defence: 21
Magic Attack: 2
Magic Defence: 4

Speed: 16
Evasion: 12
Magic Evasion: 5

Element: Earth
Alignment: Neutral

Equipment:

clothes
strong leather boots
1 longsword
1 morningstar
1 set of leather armour
backpack (can hold 10 items of upto medium size)
bedroll
tinder box
cloak or robe
pouch
100 gp
plus other class related equipment

Background:

Ur_Quan has been trained as a paladin and very few can beat him at anything that involves fighting of any kind or any weapon. Being young and idealistic, Ur_Quan joined the crusades where he fought with zeal, but never neglecting his duties as a holy man. As the years went by and battle after battle was fought, there came the day that Ur_Quan was mortally wounded in the chest. The doctors gave up all hope of saving his life and expected him to be dead before dawn. However, when they entered his tent the next morning, they found Ur_Quan alive and well, and he was packing his belongings, because he said he was going home, for he had "things to do and places to go" as he put it. The doctors were of course baffled by Ur_Quan's miraculous recovery, and they explained it as devine intervention, while others said that he'd made a pact with the devil. Whatever the case may be, Ur_Quan had changed and he is no longer able to seperate good from evil or evil from good as some people are still trying to find out...
Unread 18 Jan 2003, 15:49   #228
Lady Hawk
Invisible Woman

Quote:
with a sigh of relief, I run towards the commander, and ask him if meh and Miranda can join his ph0rcezz
the army commander looks at you and says

No - I do not have room in my army for peasants and rank amatauers.

with that he walks off and tends to those who are wounded and need attention

Miranda looks at you

Lets return to the in for now and then we can discuss what to do next

Unread 18 Jan 2003, 15:51   #229
Lady Hawk
Invisible Woman

Re: Enter The Entire

Quote:
Sir Flik, Mage Of Order, Im here in seek of an audience with the queen, i was sent here by a great archmage now open the doors, time is essential and i havn't any to loose!
the gaurd looks at you.

Your name is not on the list. do not try to bluff your way into the Chamers to see the Queen otherwise we will gut you where you stand insolent fool

with that the gaurd looks at you.

You may see the Chancellor and he will decide wether your information is worth acting on

Unread 18 Jan 2003, 15:55   #230
Lady Hawk
Invisible Woman

Quote:
[ooc]Assuming Zappa's reply about Delpton's victory applies to me too[/ooc]

Gokan glares defiantly at all the enemy around him. Holding himself upright despite his exhaustion and injuries.

It is now that he realises just how few enemy remain. Certainly not enough to threaten the city much more.

He looks around for the dragon that had been observing the battle. Gokan blinks a few times, a little confused as to how such a creature could simply disappear without his noticing, even if he was in the thick of battle at the time. With that he leaves the cleaning up to the regular soldiers and walks back to the city gates, limping slightly.

[status]
Hp: 38 (max110)
Mp: 0 (max500)
Spells in Effect:
Titan's Strength - 41 rounds.
Haste - 1 rounds.
Mana Shield - 3 rounds.
Talons of Flame - 3 rounds.
[/status]
yes it does

Unread 18 Jan 2003, 15:56   #231
Lady Hawk
Invisible Woman

Quote:
dragon had left before the end of the battle Gokan, see QfG
he is right.....this time

Unread 18 Jan 2003, 16:01   #232
Lady Hawk
Invisible Woman

Quote:
No Dachi stares perplexed at the caravan for a short while before nodding slowly.

"What kind of magic? Dark magic? Redgardless, we should investigate further. Both of you stay low and split, work you way around the right and left flanks, try to keep out of sight. I'll go straight on and try to stay hidden as well. Move!"

With this las word, No Dachi begins using his stealth skillz in order to get closer to the caravan, treading carefully so as not to break any twigs or ruslte any leaves and watching for signs of wards or traps on the ground.
Ga-Nak looks once more at the caravan some distance away.

I am, not sure of what kind of magic

Masayagi looks and shrugs his shoulders

Either way we can kill them with out blades........

you signal to move close and use your l33t skillz to get closer, although you are ph33rful of what may be there.

as you get closer you can see a gypsy style caravan and a icckle old lady who is making some soup.

Unread 18 Jan 2003, 16:09   #233
Lady Hawk
Invisible Woman

Quote:
*Tinuva continues his dancing parries, and starts to force his way forwards at the imps, forcing them backwards. Tinuva attacks and attacks and attacks the two healthy Imps, blocking their attacks and countering attacking, stabbing and slashing and kicking and punching and generally trying to beat the hell out of them*
You decide to change your tactics and begin a deadly can-can of death, you manage to pick up a follower, called

Funkeh Fluffie the Bard Player (speciality Tambourine playing)
hp 30
mp120
knows first level spells (see gokans character for list of spell)

He is a gay bard

you will control his actions....sometimes.

you high kick your way thru the imps whilst fluffie bangs his tambourine and shouts at the top of his voice whilst doing an exotic sexeh tap dance of destruction.

one of the imps hits your shin (3 hp damage)

Battle Order

Summoner - dead

Imp 1 - DEAD

Imp 2 - DEAD

Imp 3 - Dead

Imp 4 - badly damaged

Imp 5 - lightly wounded

Imp 6

Unread 18 Jan 2003, 16:21   #234
Fluffie
, Mr. Fluffie

Fluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to behold

i can control him if you want.. gay bard.. hehehe
Unread 18 Jan 2003, 16:22   #235
adam
The Oldbie Newbie

adam has a spectacular aura aboutadam has a spectacular aura about
Adam says to the women*

I am Adam Mage of the archmage, I am herby ordered to take you to see the archmage for he wishes to see you, if you would fowllow me please mam *adam walks to the castle gate and walks up to the guard with the woman* I am adam sent by the archamge please allow me to go through *he passes through and goes to the archmage* here I am sir with thwe woman

Wizards First Rule- People Are Stupid
Quoted by the first Wizard Zorrander

Defender of the RP forums against the GD invasion September the 19th 2003
adam is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Jan 2003, 16:24   #236
No Dachi

Still cautious, No Dachi is nonetheless relaxed by the sight of an old woman making soup. He straightens up and calls out to the old woman.

"Hello there!"

With that said, he looks round at the wary Ga-Nak and slightly over-eager Masayagi before turning back to face the old woman and speaking again.

"My companions and I were passing down this road when we sensed magic being used in nearby here. Are you aware of any?"

Unread 18 Jan 2003, 16:25   #237
Lady Hawk
Invisible Woman

Re: new player

Quote:
Originally posted by Ur_Quan

Subclass: paladin

Dragon Level: 0

Hit points (hp) - 20
Magic Points (mp) - 50
Specific Power -

Skills

Wear light Armour
wear medium Armour
wear heavy armour
use shield
use morning star
use longsword
Power Attack (allows x2 damage 1 per day)

Paladin abilities

Lay on Hands - like cure light wounds - 1 per day
Turn Undead like a priest

Spells

Level 1 Priest Magic

Holy Strike - 10mp - duration 1 rnd per level - adds +10 to hit evil creatures for a period of time

Bless - 10mp - duration 1 rnd per level - causes the caster to create a number of effects that include a protective barrier of divine energy.

+1 to all saves
+1 to attacks

Cure light wounds - 10mp - cures light wounds.

Equipment:

clothes
strong leather boots
1 longsword
1 morningstar
1 set of leather armour
bedroll
tinder box
cloak or robe
pouch
100 gp

Background:

Ur_Quan has been trained as a paladin and very few can beat him at anything that involves fighting of any kind or any weapon. Being young and idealistic, Ur_Quan joined the crusades where he fought with zeal, but never neglecting his duties as a holy man. As the years went by and battle after battle was fought, there came the day that Ur_Quan was mortally wounded in the chest. The doctors gave up all hope of saving his life and expected him to be dead before dawn. However, when they entered his tent the next morning, they found Ur_Quan alive and well, and he was packing his belongings, because he said he was going home, for he had "things to do and places to go" as he put it. The doctors were of course baffled by Ur_Quan's miraculous recovery, and they explained it as devine intervention, while others said that he'd made a pact with the devil. Whatever the case may be, Ur_Quan had changed and he is no longer able to seperate good from evil or evil from good as some people are still trying to find out...

Unread 18 Jan 2003, 21:58   #238
Gokan
Ensignal Apparition

Gokan is an unknown quantity at this point
Gokan, knowing that the Drakken could still launch another attack skips the post-battle pleasantries. He reaches his room and falls onto the bed. His body aching, his mind feeling strangely empty he pushes himself into a seated position. Crossing his legs and closing his eyes he focuses his mind. He feels the magic all around him and let's it flow through him. Mentally he directs it to his injuries healing him. After a few hours he feels strong enough to ride to the Library Shrine.

He get's his horse and gathers his belongings. He stops at the Defence command to get an indication of what might be going on outside the city.

[ooc]Just out of Interest what does that Basic Sorcery ability do anyway?[/ooc]
Unread 19 Jan 2003, 01:31   #239
Crazyboy
'Insanity Prevails'

Quote:
You decide to change your tactics and begin a deadly can-can of death, you manage to pick up a follower, called

Funkeh Fluffie the Bard Player (speciality Tambourine playing)
hp 30
mp120
knows first level spells (see gokans character for list of spell)

He is a gay bard

you will control his actions....sometimes.

you high kick your way thru the imps whilst fluffie bangs his tambourine and shouts at the top of his voice whilst doing an exotic sexeh tap dance of destruction.

one of the imps hits your shin (3 hp damage)

Battle Order Summoner - dead

Imp 1 - DEAD

Imp 2 - DEAD

Imp 3 - Dead

Imp 4 - badly damaged

Imp 5 - lightly wounded

Imp 6
-ooc- I hope thats gay as in happy, not the homosexual reference of gay

if it is, why do I get the gay 'friend' ? Are you trying to suggest something ?! :
-ooc-

*On hearing the tambourine music, Tinuva goes into a newly found source of rage. The music causing new strenght to flow through his muscles. His teeth clenched tightly, and his hands gripping his swords hilts till his knuckles turn white. Tinuva continues to parry at the Imps attacks. Suddenly, he can't contain his rage anymore and it bursts forth.
Tinvua lets out a mighty battle cry, his voice echoing down the streets as he lunges at the imps, hacking at their weapons, knocking them flying out of the way as he hacks and slices and stabs at the imps. Blood goes flying through the air as his swords become a blur, hacking away at the imps, smashing their weapons up and cutting the ickle creatures into dog meat*

[stats]
Me:
HP: 14/30

Fluffie:
HP: 30/30
MP: 120/120
[/stats]

Quote:
Zen Master Ellis says:
I admit defeat...

Heil Crazy!
Unread 19 Jan 2003, 02:39   #240
Flik

Re: Re: Enter The Entire

Quote:
the gaurd looks at you.

Your name is not on the list. do not try to bluff your way into the Chamers to see the Queen otherwise we will gut you where you stand insolent fool

with that the gaurd looks at you.

You may see the Chancellor and he will decide wether your information is worth acting on
Smirks at the guard, well i guess i have enough time to play these silly games, lets see wheres this counceller?...

Oh i see.. *flik walks at a farly fast pace in order to get to the counceller*

(Lady Hawk It will take forever to get going, is there any way i could get on with my wuest any faster?

Deserve victory.
Unread 19 Jan 2003, 12:29   #241
[IV-CL]Zappa
grote boze rocker

Quote:
the army commander looks at you and says

No - I do not have room in my army for peasants and rank amatauers.

with that he walks off and tends to those who are wounded and need attention

Miranda looks at you

Lets return to the in for now and then we can discuss what to do next
*kicks a can and sits down to sulk*

Sakra says:
Unread 19 Jan 2003, 17:19   #242
Lady Hawk
Invisible Woman

Re: new player

Quote:
Subclass: paladin (if possible)

Dragon Level: not yet

Hit points (hp) - dependent on class and race
Magic Points (mp) - as above
Specific Power - dependant on race and class

Equipment:

clothes
strong leather boots
1 longsword
1 morningstar
1 set of leather armour
bedroll
tinder box
cloak or robe
pouch
100 gp

Background:

WHERE DO YOU WISH TO START

Castle Ravayne - Capital of Harkun

Delpton - city that was under seige

Wheatfields - small village on the edge of the endless plains

Whisport - a port on the edge of Sokara

Unread 20 Jan 2003, 17:05   #243
Ur_Quan
some induhvidual

Ur_Quan is a jewel in the roughUr_Quan is a jewel in the roughUr_Quan is a jewel in the roughUr_Quan is a jewel in the rough
Re: Re: new player

Quote:
WHERE DO YOU WISH TO START

Castle Ravayne - Capital of Harkun

Delpton - city that was under seige

Wheatfields - small village on the edge of the endless plains

Whisport - a port on the edge of Sokara

I think I'll start in: Wheatfields - small village on the edge of the endless plains.

And I still have some questions that I hope you don't mind answering:

- Some spells and skills have a time duration. What's the difference between a round and a day and how long does either take?

- What's the rate at which magic points regenerate? Do health points regenerate over time as well?

- How many health points does cure light wounds heal and can I also use it when I'm badly injured?

- Turn undead: is this an area effect spell (affects all undead within a certain radius), or do I have to target undead creatures individually? And does it just damage them, or does it destroy them outright? And what's its casting cost?

- Some skills/spells add to attack or hit, I take it that that's my attack skill (currently 20)? And the "save" means my defence skill (currently 21)?

- What's in the "other character class related equipment" that I have? Does it have a shield? I'd like to have a shield.
Unread 21 Jan 2003, 23:20   #244
Lady Hawk
Invisible Woman

Re: Re: Re: new player

Quote:
I think I'll start in: Wheatfields - small village on the edge of the endless plains.

And I still have some questions that I hope you don't mind answering:

- Some spells and skills have a time duration. What's the difference between a round and a day and how long does either take?

a round is considerd to be one post - a day can be as long as i want it to be - it could be 1 post or many posts

- What's the rate at which magic points regenerate? Do health points regenerate over time as well?

magic and health regenerate at a set rate depending on your magic attack skill

health points are also regen at a set rate based on 5% of the total per day

- How many health points does cure light wounds heal and can I also use it when I'm badly injured?

cure light wounds cures a random amount (1-10 hp) no it cannot be used when you are badly wounded

- Turn undead: is this an area effect spell (affects all undead within a certain radius), or do I have to target undead creatures individually? And does it just damage them, or does it destroy them outright? And what's its casting cost?

has no casting cost and is area affect up to a number of hps worth

- Some skills/spells add to attack or hit, I take it that that's my attack skill (currently 20)? And the "save" means my defence skill (currently 21)?

yes they will add to attack or defence or magic attack or magic defence or evade

- What's in the "other character class related equipment" that I have? Does it have a shield? I'd like to have a shield.

yes you can have a shield

best person to ask for help is Gokan / Zappa or No Dachi they will help you

Unread 22 Jan 2003, 23:38   #245
Lady Hawk
Invisible Woman

note to all

due to one broken leg (fixator comes off on tuesday yayyyyyy)

and also due to the new spring schedules for programming in America - as those of you who know me i do freelance script writing for certain sci-fi/fantasy shows - i have a number of scripts to write (ie earn money to pay bills and feed the family )

so Rommey/QfG/LoTD will be done every weekend (saturday and sunday) - may be able to do during the week if i have time

so please hang tough

And take those anti eager pills

Cheers LH

Unread 23 Jan 2003, 00:55   #246
Ur_Quan
some induhvidual

Quote:
note to all

due to one broken leg (fixator comes off on tuesday yayyyyyy)

and also due to the new spring schedules for programming in America - as those of you who know me i do freelance script writing for certain sci-fi/fantasy shows - i have a number of scripts to write (ie earn money to pay bills and feed the family )

so Rommey/QfG/LoTD will be done every weekend (saturday and sunday) - may be able to do during the week if i have time

so please hang tough

And take those anti eager pills

Cheers LH

Ur_Quan takes an anti eager pill.. and another one, and another one, and another...
Ur_Quan hopelessly decides to empty the entire bottle of anti eager pills in his mouth and tells LH: "I gon't *CRUNCH* gink gis *SKRONTSJ* isj gonga wojk *MUNCH* vewwy wehj... *HUGE GULP*"
Several seconds and a weird facial expression later, Ur_Quan drops unconscious to the floor and will remain in this state untill the weekend comes.

(Yes, I was really looking forward to those replies , but I understand your situation, which goes first ofcourse. )

By the way, what "certain sci-fi/fantasy shows" do you write for, or is that a better kept secret than the coca cola recipe?

Last edited by Ur_Quan; 23 Jan 2003 at 18:49.
Ur_Quan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Jan 2003, 00:58   #247
Crazyboy
'Insanity Prevails'

no pills work on meh!!!!!

I AM RESISTANT TO ALL PILLS

NO ANTI-EAGARNESS PILL WILL WORK ON MEH!!!

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH *stab*inject*thump*

zzZZZZ

Quote:
Zen Master Ellis says:
I admit defeat...

Heil Crazy!
Unread 25 Jan 2003, 14:54   #248
Lady Hawk
Invisible Woman

Quote:
Adam says to the women*

I am Adam Mage of the archmage, I am herby ordered to take you to see the archmage for he wishes to see you, if you would fowllow me please mam *adam walks to the castle gate and walks up to the guard with the woman* I am adam sent by the archamge please allow me to go through *he passes through and goes to the archmage* here I am sir with thwe woman
The woman looks at you and then nods silently. she follows you back to the Arch Mages room, she now looks a little frightend as you lead her in

AHHHHH at last me boy, you have done well...... Now take her over to the pentegram and take her clothes of, all of them mind you, she must be completely naked for the summoning spell.

When you have done place this robe on you and prepare the sacrificial knife.......

Well what are you waiting for......?

Get Ready...........................

Hrmmph youngsters these days......

with that the Mage starts to mumble.....

the girl looks terrified

Unread 25 Jan 2003, 14:57   #249
Lady Hawk
Invisible Woman

Quote:
Still cautious, No Dachi is nonetheless relaxed by the sight of an old woman making soup. He straightens up and calls out to the old woman.

"Hello there!"

With that said, he looks round at the wary Ga-Nak and slightly over-eager Masayagi before turning back to face the old woman and speaking again.

"My companions and I were passing down this road when we sensed magic being used in nearby here. Are you aware of any?"
The old woman looks at you and smiles.

Well 'ello moi dears, why are you skulking around in the shadows, come over by the fire where it is warm.

yes thats right you and your ogre friend and the scouty type one.

My name is Renna, I am a wandering Healer. what is your names and why are you out here?

Unread 25 Jan 2003, 15:05   #250
Lady Hawk
Invisible Woman

Quote:
Gokan, knowing that the Drakken could still launch another attack skips the post-battle pleasantries. He reaches his room and falls onto the bed. His body aching, his mind feeling strangely empty he pushes himself into a seated position. Crossing his legs and closing his eyes he focuses his mind. He feels the magic all around him and let's it flow through him. Mentally he directs it to his injuries healing him. After a few hours he feels strong enough to ride to the Library Shrine.

He get's his horse and gathers his belongings. He stops at the Defence command to get an indication of what might be going on outside the city.

[ooc]Just out of Interest what does that Basic Sorcery ability do anyway?[/ooc]
Basic Sorcery = simple use of magic also allows mages to be economic in casting of spells - no components needed.

You make your way to your room and collapse in a fit of near total exhaustion. You sleep for 2 days and 2 nights. When you wake you feel completely refreshed. there is food waiting for you that has been left by the priests.

You then make your way to the stables and pick a fresh mount and decide to head for the Library/Shrine which lies some 1 1/2 days away.