User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > Roleplaying

Unread 14 Dec 2002, 16:53   #101
Lady Hawk
Invisible Woman

Lady Hawk is infamous around these partsLady Hawk is infamous around these parts
Quote:
Originally posted by [IV-CL]Zappa
a quick look at eachother, followed by a nod, is all that happens after this small fight. we both know what to do, slay Drakkan scum.
as the last of our current oponents falls, we turn and race forward to the next pair, a strange sensation of bloodthirst flowing trough our minds. We don't fight it...
you both look at one another and nod as you look around the battle scene.

the battle is going well for the allies - Commander Zappa is leading the army well and the DRAKKEN look as though they are going to break

then you feel the wind and the storm gatthers strength, huge bolts of lightning rain down.

one falls between you and miranda, you both fly 5ft back and land on the ground (miranda - 10 hp damage you take 5 hp damage and you have 2 broken ribs)

there are 4 groups to choose from

4 DRAKKEN elite gaurd

2 summoners

4 Imps

5 Skeletons

THERE CAN ONLY BE ONE................
Lady Hawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Dec 2002, 16:57   #102
Lady Hawk
Invisible Woman

Lady Hawk is infamous around these partsLady Hawk is infamous around these parts
Quote:
Originally posted by No Dachi
No Dachi wordlessly examines each item in turn to guage its usefulness. As he does so, Ga-Nak stands vigil, watching the doorway carefully with his katana at the ready. First, No Dachi studies the Scimitar. Little use to himself - he was used to fighting with the katana at his waist, and little use to Ga-Nak for the same reason, but nonetheless it would probably be of use to any potential allies they encountered on the road to...wherever they were going next. Securing the Scimitar of Flame in the Obi that surrounds his waist over the top of his armour's cuirass. He next encounters the Moredhel Chainmail. This would be of use. His Dô-Maru Arkatsuraii armour was excellent at deflecting melee weapons, but defense against magic would be more than welcome. His Dô-Maru would fit comfortably over the top of it...

The second Case reveals 2000 GP worth of money and jewels. No Dachi felt very little guilt as he swept the treasue into his pack. The Moredhel had probably stolen it off of their dead victims. At any rate, stealing was dihonourable, and so No Dachi makes a mental note to gift a quarter of the treasure to the poor once they reach the WHEATFIELDS in order to redeem himself.

Having put on the Chainmail armour underneath his original battle armour, No Dachi continues on to the chest. The other Chainmail suit was folded up in his pack, Ga-Nak had only looked at the elf-sized suit for a second before deciding he would never be able to wear it. Opening the Chest, No Dachi's eyes light up as he find four items of great interest. Firstly, two vials, each containing Healing Potion. They would certainly come in handy - tucking one into his Obi next to the Scimitar, he tosses the other to Ga-Nak, who catches it with a deft hand movement and drops it into his pack. Second, a magic book. No Dachi quickly realises that he can't read the runes and symbols within it, and instead hands it to Ga-Nak, who studies it with half-concealed eagerness and glee as No Dachi reaches the final item in the Chest. Magical Boots.

"What do you make of these?" He lifts them up so that Ga-Nak can see them. Ga-Nak lifted his head from reading the book to frown at the footwear. The frown continues for about three seconds before recognition dawns on the Ogre's face, which splits into another toothy grin.

"My guess is they'll let you move faster." This said, Ga-Nak goes back to studying the spellbook. No Dachi shrugs and pulls the boots on before getting to his feet. He felt much lighter now...an experimental low kick to the air revealed that he couldi indeed move faster. Maybe those blasted elves wouldn't be able to Slow him anymore. He turned to Ga-Nak.

"We'd best be going, we should get this Arifact back to the WHEATFIELDS as soon as possible." Ga-Nak nodded and carefully placed the Magic Book into his pack. This done, they set off back toward the surface and the WHEATFIELDS, assuming they'd seen the last of the Moredhel.
Ga-nak nods in agreement and you both leave the mound as you pass out, Ga nak stops and picks up two torches and lights them. he reaches into his pack and throws 2 flasks of oil and then he hands you one of the torches and he tosses the torch in setting fire to the mound.

Yuo feel the hackles on the back of your neck rise, as you turn and look there are 40 ghosts standing in front of you where the bones of those slain by the moredhel lie

Unread 14 Dec 2002, 17:00   #103
Lady Hawk
Invisible Woman

Quote:
Originally posted by Gokan
Gokan hurls the fireball at the nearest of the Drakken guards. The imp hurls itself at one of the summoners, scratching and clawing furiously.

Lightning crackles down the length of his staff as he brings it around in a arc at the Drakken's head.

[status]
HP: 55
MP: 330 (-30 for fireball) = 300
Spells in Effect:
Titan's Strength - 20 posts time
[/status]
you hurl the fireball at the summoners who seem to be unaffected by the spell

they have GREATER MANA SHIELD in effect, they smile and the two of them summon forth CORNUGON DEMONS to aid them

Battle Order

You

Imp

Enemy

Sum 1

Sum 2

Dem 1

Dem 2

Unread 14 Dec 2002, 17:01   #104
[IV-CL]Zappa
grote boze rocker

[IV-CL]Zappa is infamous around these parts[IV-CL]Zappa is infamous around these parts[IV-CL]Zappa is infamous around these parts
naturaly I go for the summoners

(do I still control Miranda to? and does she have the same choises?)

Sakra says:
I know you're just an angel in disguise...
... disguised as a very evil person for that matter
[IV-CL]Zappa is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Dec 2002, 17:02   #105
Lady Hawk
Invisible Woman

Quote:
Originally posted by adam
I want to deliver this message it is of utmost importance LadyHawk sent be with it before the after the first invasion attack delpton I hae to deliver this please let me through or get [INERT NAME] [/INSERT NAME]
the edhel looks at you.

So you have to take this message to our Leader Contessa Ravayne.

well then follow me, he signals you to follow him.

the gaurds look at you and then go about their business.

Unread 14 Dec 2002, 17:03   #106
No Dachi

No Dachi is infamous around these parts
No Dachi spins around, his right hand moving instinctively to the hilt of his katana, but not clasping it, as No Dachi's mind works quickly through the likeliehood of the Ghosts being a threat. They were above the remains of victims killed by the Moredhel. Having observed Ga-Nak and himself slay the Moredhel, they would perhaps have something to ask of him. Spirirts were a thing to be honoured in ARKATSURAI at any rate. He withdraws his right hand to his side and bows low from the waist, his other hand holding the burning torch upright. Ga-Nak follows suit on the left. Straightening up, No Dachi looks at the foremost Ghost and speaks.

"Greetings Honoured Spirits. What would you ask of my companion and I?"

No Dachi hopes that he has been adequately polite to the apparitions. He had never encountered Spirits before, but legend had it that they were easily angered and held strange powers at their command...
That Noble Sin; whilst Luxury
Emply'd a Million of the Poor,
And odious Pride a Million more.'

-The Grumbling Hive: or, Knaves Turn'd Honest, Bernard Mandeville
No Dachi is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Dec 2002, 17:04   #107
Lady Hawk
Invisible Woman

Quote:
Originally posted by Crazyboy
"Nnnaaarrrrrgggggg!!!!!!!!!!"

*Tinuva spins his swords in his hands, and attacks the lightly wounded imp. The swords spin, as Tinuva brings them close to the imp. The imp fails wildly, to try and stop the blades hit him. Tinuva does some sword 'dancing', quickly raising and lowering both his swords, while spinning and slashing at the imp with them*
you scream in rage more than pain and spin with your sword and attack the imp, your blades catch the imp killing it.

but you are now being attacked by the imps (2 hp damage) and the summoner casts TITAN STRENGTH on himslef

Battle Order

Summoner

Imp 1 - DEAD

Imp 2

Imp 3

Unread 14 Dec 2002, 18:40   #108
Inspectre
Dance Puppets Dance

Inspectre is an unknown quantity at this point
Dr'goak accepts his brother's hand as Murkador pulls Dr'goak to his feet, but he is still wary of a trick. "We mussst join togetthher to fight our sssiblingsss evil." Murkador said to him, helping Dr'goak limp toward the abbey where the nuns could care for him. Behind the two brothers, Dr'goak's army followed silently, also wondering what mysterious change had come after the strange lizardman who had bested their commander. Several hours later, the two brothers sat in the abbey, catching each other up on old times. "I grieve for tthhee, brotthher." Dr'goak said, his head lowered in shame for his foolish assumptions.
Murkador leaned back with a mournful hiss, "Yessss, tthhessse reccent eventss almossst drove me mad. I ssstill intend to kill my brotthher and everyone else who ssstandss between usss, however." "I ssshall help you my brother, although currently I am on a quest. Alssso, Kunrir hasss fallen." "WHAT!? Our capital, befouled by the Drakken after all thesse centuriesss?'
"Yesss . . . I intend to liberate it after tthhisss quesst, or die in the attempt." "Perhapsss I could help. I may be able to slip into the city and gather intelligence for your army." "Tthhat is a
dangerous thought, my brotthher. Sssstill, any knowledge of the enemy army would be ussseful. Perhapsss you could find a way to get rid our vengeful brotthher'sss ghosst in the libraries of Kunrir asss well." "Perhapss. I will leave at firssst light. Until we meet again, brottheer." "Yess, and may we meet on the stepss of the highesst building in Kunrir, victoriousss." Murkador then left, leaving Dr'goak alone to finish his own preparations.

Murkador debated staying the night in the Abbey, but decided against it. He did not wish to risk anyone else's life by staying, and possibly attracting his undead brother's attention. Gathering up his supplies, Murkador let in the dead of night with the Wolven, and began to walk the long path to Kunrir.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phang
like you in your threads after about a week

ZING!
I love you Phang.
Inspectre is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Dec 2002, 19:16   #109
Crazyboy
'Insanity Prevails'

Crazyboy is a splendid one to beholdCrazyboy is a splendid one to beholdCrazyboy is a splendid one to beholdCrazyboy is a splendid one to beholdCrazyboy is a splendid one to beholdCrazyboy is a splendid one to beholdCrazyboy is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally posted by Lady Hawk
you scream in rage more than pain and spin with your sword and attack the imp, your blades catch the imp killing it.

but you are now being attacked by the imps (2 hp damage) and the summoner casts TITAN STRENGTH on himslef

Battle Order

Summoner

Imp 1 - DEAD

Imp 2

Imp 3
*Tinuva snarls at the cut on his arm, and ducks under a wild swing from one of the Imps. Tinuva's sword clangs against the Imp's sword, and he kicks out at the Imp, hitting it in the knee. Tinuva brings both swords round, one smashing down on the Imp's sword arm and the other stabbing up at the creatures neck*

Quote:
Zen Master Ellis says:
I admit defeat...

Ghetto Master Ellis says:
Heil Crazy!
Crazyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Dec 2002, 13:22   #110
adam
The Oldbie Newbie

adam has a spectacular aura aboutadam has a spectacular aura about
Thank you now lead on *adam follows the guard*

Wizards First Rule- People Are Stupid
Quoted by the first Wizard Zorrander

Defender of the RP forums against the GD invasion September the 19th 2003
adam is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Dec 2002, 21:34   #111
Gokan
Ensignal Apparition

Gokan is an unknown quantity at this point
Gokan curses. Knowing that their shield would be useless in closed quarters he concentrates on crossing the intervening ground as fast as possible.

Gokan gestures for the imp to distract the Cornugon demons.

Concentrating briefly and muttering a few syllables of power Gokan sees the world around him seem to slow down. From the summoners perspective however it is Gokan who is moving far quicker.

Gokan charges down the nearest summoner, temporarily ignoring their summoned demons. There is a crack of thunder as Gokan lashes out with his staff aiming straight at the Summoners abdomen.
Unread 17 Dec 2002, 20:30   #112
Lady Hawk
Invisible Woman

more replies later

Unread 21 Dec 2002, 13:23   #113
Lady Hawk
Invisible Woman

Quote:
naturaly I go for the summoners

(do I still control Miranda to? and does she have the same choises?)
yes you do

you look arounf you as the battle ebbs and flows, you feel weary but you can sense that the battle still hangs in the balance.

then you see the angles as the fly overhead, you feel awed at the sight.

then there is a mighty roar as the dragon seems to respond to something and leaves the battle field, there is a might cheer from the allies as the beast leaves

you appraoch the summoners as yet they have not seen you

sum1

sum 2

Unread 21 Dec 2002, 13:31   #114
Lady Hawk
Invisible Woman

Quote:
No Dachi spins around, his right hand moving instinctively to the hilt of his katana, but not clasping it, as No Dachi's mind works quickly through the likeliehood of the Ghosts being a threat. They were above the remains of victims killed by the Moredhel. Having observed Ga-Nak and himself slay the Moredhel, they would perhaps have something to ask of him. Spirirts were a thing to be honoured in ARKATSURAI at any rate. He withdraws his right hand to his side and bows low from the waist, his other hand holding the burning torch upright. Ga-Nak follows suit on the left. Straightening up, No Dachi looks at the foremost Ghost and speaks.

"Greetings Honoured Spirits. What would you ask of my companion and I?"

No Dachi hopes that he has been adequately polite to the apparitions. He had never encountered Spirits before, but legend had it that they were easily angered and held strange powers at their command...
you spin round as the training takes over, you are shocked to see the ghosts

Ga-Nak is also shocked, this is the first time you have seen anything phase the big one.

you speak to them, yet they do not answer you instead the come toward you and enter you and walk thru you, instead of feeling cold you feel strangely warm. they instill their thanks to you

you now have +10 points to spend on your stats as a bonus for saving them

A rider is heard, you can see he is of CLAN ASAWANA.

My lord No Dach, your older brother sends you word........

you are first of all 2nd in line to the Shogun apparent - your older brother who even now is fighting his way to TOHO island

and more importantly your betrothed your child hood sweetheart YUMI SAR AGASHA of CLAN AGASHA has been kidnapped by the SISTERS OF THE NIGHT an evil Moredhel Witch Edhel Cult and they are on the way to the CITADEL OF VELAS KORIN

Unread 21 Dec 2002, 13:36   #115
Lady Hawk
Invisible Woman

Quote:
Originally posted by Inspectre
Dr'goak accepts his brother's hand as Murkador pulls Dr'goak to his feet, but he is still wary of a trick. "We mussst join togetthher to fight our sssiblingsss evil." Murkador said to him, helping Dr'goak limp toward the abbey where the nuns could care for him. Behind the two brothers, Dr'goak's army followed silently, also wondering what mysterious change had come after the strange lizardman who had bested their commander. Several hours later, the two brothers sat in the abbey, catching each other up on old times. "I grieve for tthhee, brotthher." Dr'goak said, his head lowered in shame for his foolish assumptions.
Murkador leaned back with a mournful hiss, "Yessss, tthhessse reccent eventss almossst drove me mad. I ssstill intend to kill my brotthher and everyone else who ssstandss between usss, however." "I ssshall help you my brother, although currently I am on a quest. Alssso, Kunrir hasss fallen." "WHAT!? Our capital, befouled by the Drakken after all thesse centuriesss?'
"Yesss . . . I intend to liberate it after tthhisss quesst, or die in the attempt." "Perhapsss I could help. I may be able to slip into the city and gather intelligence for your army." "Tthhat is a
dangerous thought, my brotthher. Sssstill, any knowledge of the enemy army would be ussseful. Perhapsss you could find a way to get rid our vengeful brotthher'sss ghosst in the libraries of Kunrir asss well." "Perhapss. I will leave at firssst light. Until we meet again, brottheer." "Yess, and may we meet on the stepss of the highesst building in Kunrir, victoriousss." Murkador then left, leaving Dr'goak alone to finish his own preparations.

Murkador debated staying the night in the Abbey, but decided against it. He did not wish to risk anyone else's life by staying, and possibly attracting his undead brother's attention. Gathering up his supplies, Murkador let in the dead of night with the Wolven, and began to walk the long path to Kunrir.
you decide after the meeting that you will scout out KUNRIR, what sort of reception you will get only ASTEA knows.

it is that thought in your mind that you return to the abbey, now you have a clear head, now you know why you have been chosen by the fates to be the Lizardman hero that the legends speak off......

but one thing bothers you, the legends tell that that as well as the Wolven there was to be one other companion.

Now you know before KUNRIR you must return to the cave you found and find out more..........................

Unread 21 Dec 2002, 13:44   #116
Lady Hawk
Invisible Woman

Quote:
*Tinuva snarls at the cut on his arm, and ducks under a wild swing from one of the Imps. Tinuva's sword clangs against the Imp's sword, and he kicks out at the Imp, hitting it in the knee. Tinuva brings both swords round, one smashing down on the Imp's sword arm and the other stabbing up at the creatures neck*
you duck under a wild swing as the other imps, again you attack and your sword finds flesh

the summonet laughs and begins to summon 3 more imps

Battle Order

Summoner

Imp 1 - DEAD

Imp 2 - wounded

Imp 3

Unread 21 Dec 2002, 13:56   #117
Lady Hawk
Invisible Woman

Quote:
Thank you now lead on *adam follows the guard*
the edhel looks at you with a glare

One more word like that and i will seperate your head from your body boy

I am the seneschal of the keep and you will show me respect.

with that he leads you into the keep, you are shown to a room

there is a yourn squire waiting for you/

My lord you are to rest wash and clean yourself before you are presented to Queen Ravayne

Unread 21 Dec 2002, 14:00   #118
Lady Hawk
Invisible Woman

Quote:
Gokan curses. Knowing that their shield would be useless in closed quarters he concentrates on crossing the intervening ground as fast as possible.

Gokan gestures for the imp to distract the Cornugon demons.

Concentrating briefly and muttering a few syllables of power Gokan sees the world around him seem to slow down. From the summoners perspective however it is Gokan who is moving far quicker.

Gokan charges down the nearest summoner, temporarily ignoring their summoned demons. There is a crack of thunder as Gokan lashes out with his staff aiming straight at the Summoners abdomen.
you curse and cast haste on yourself as just in time the imps and the demons close on you

you duck the two imps but the demons rake you across your back (2 hp damage)

the summoners launch acid bolts at you (6 hp damage)

Battle Order

You

Imp

Enemy

Sum 1

Sum 2

Dem 1

Dem 2

imp 1

imp 2

Unread 21 Dec 2002, 15:03   #119
Crazyboy
'Insanity Prevails'

Crazyboy is a splendid one to beholdCrazyboy is a splendid one to beholdCrazyboy is a splendid one to beholdCrazyboy is a splendid one to beholdCrazyboy is a splendid one to beholdCrazyboy is a splendid one to beholdCrazyboy is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
you duck under a wild swing as the other imps, again you attack and your sword finds flesh

the summonet laughs and begins to summon 3 more imps

Battle Order

Summoner

Imp 1 - DEAD

Imp 2 - wounded

Imp 3
"Laugh at me will you?!! Thats it. Now you are going to pay!!"

*Tinuva dodges another wild swipe from the Imps, and kicks one at the Summoner. Tinuva then charges at the Summoner while he is getting the Imp off him and shoulder barges him in the chest. Tinuva then starts slashing at the Summoner with both swords, trying to take the gits arms off*

Quote:
Zen Master Ellis says:
I admit defeat...

Heil Crazy!
Unread 21 Dec 2002, 15:21   #120
No Dachi

New Stats (+20 stat points from Lvl 3 and Ghost Bonus)

Name: No Dachi
Race: Human
Class: Fighter-Sub Class: Samurai (a fighter, only far more skilled. Has little if any magic power, but as he gains experiance more sword techniques become available to him. He woud naturally be from Arkatsurai.)
Level: 3
Experiance: 0.
Hit Points: 40
Magic Points: 30 (refered to as Chi Points)

Attack: 30
Defence: 20
Magic Attack: 5
Magic Defence: 10

Speed: 25
Evasion: 10
Magic Evasion: 10

Base Element: Light - can summon a blade of light that causes holy damage to evil creatures - this is a power of your inatate Chi
Heal (5 chi)

Darkness - 10mp - creates a ball of darkness 5 ft diameter.

Chi Bolt - 10mp - Creates a bolt of force fired from ND's blade and causes damage to 1 opponent

Fast Move - 20mp - acts like the haste spell, but this leaves ND exhausted for 1 complete round after its uese

---

No Dachi stops dead in his tracks. Thoughts whirl wildly through his head as he struggles to get a grip on himself. His eyes dart over the Cavalryman's Bamboo Armour. He is indeed of the ASANAWA CLAN, and he is also of the 9th Army; commanded by No Dachi's brother. Having given the message verbally, the man now holds out a message cylinder. No Dachi takes it, nodding to the man, before pulling on the red tassel attached to one end of it. The end comes off along with the tassel, No Dachi reaches in and take out a scroll of parchment. Unwinding it, he can see the ARKATSURAII writing on the paprer clearly confirming what the rider has just told him. His brother's signiture ends the short message. His brother was the Shingen...

"Clansman, what is your name?"

"Hiroshi Mayataki, My Lord."

"Has my brother left for ARKATSURAI yet, Mayataki?"

"I am not certain, My Lord. The Army was marching for WISHPORT when I left them, so I would assume that they have."

No Dachi nods slowly.

"You may as well stay with my companion and I for the time being."

"The Taisho instructed me so, My Lord."

No Dachi shakes his head to clear his thoughts of his brother marching on the Imperial Palace and being slaughtered by waves of Guardsman. His brother was an extremely adept tactician, but he could sometimes be rash and foolish, acting on his emotions instead of on his judgement. The nagging sensation at the back of his mind suddenly blossoms and emerges as he remembers the second part of the runner's message.

"Repeat the second part of that message, Mayataki."

The Cavalryman recites the latter part of the message again without pause.

"Your betrothed, YUMI SAR AGASHA of CLAN AGASHA, has been taken prisoner by a sect of Moredhel Witch Elves. According to the last intelligence reports that I recieved, she is being taken to the CITADEL OF VELAS KORIN."

No Dachi's thoughts are once again set spinning as his mind wonders back to the happy days the two had spent together in earlier days on TOHO ISLAND. He had missed Yum Sar most keenly, next to his brother and old Sensei. He turns to Ga-Nak.

"We must get there, as fast as possible."

Ga-Nak nods, for once deadly serious, and begins up the steps toward the surface. No Dachi speaks to the Horseman as they go.

"You must take this Artifact-"

He hands the man the Artifact that was stolen from the Temple in WHEATFIELDS by the Moredhel.

"To WHEATFIELDS and return it to the Chaple there with my best wishes for the villagers. You are to accept no payment from them unless they force it upon you. You are also to give this-"

No Dachi hands the man a small, grubby sack containing 500 GP of the treasure he and Ga-Nak found.

"To the Mayor with instructions for him to distribute it among the poor of the Village. Be wary, the roads are dangerous and bandits afoot, but I am sure you can see off them yourself without too many problems."

The man grins. In addition to his bow he had the Katana and Wakizashi sheathed at his waist over the bamboo armour. At this point the trio finally reaches the outside, and No Dachi stands dazzled in the bright sunlight for a few moments before seeing his horse and that of the Light Cavalryman standing off to one side.

"There is your horse, go now. Meet us on the road to the CITADEL OF VELAS KORIN. And take care of yourself."

"It shall be so, My Lord."

The man salutes before running to his horse, the artifact in one hand and the money sack secured to his waist, and spurring it back toward the WHEATFIELDS. No Dachi turns to Ga-Nak.

"Come my friend, we have no time to lose."

Ga-Nak nods and runs after No Dachi's horse as the warrior sets off toward the distant Citadel.

Unread 22 Dec 2002, 13:26   #121
adam
The Oldbie Newbie

What the I didn't say any thing affending Slam Royalty
*adam bows*thankyou Squire... Didn't get your name, Where is the bath ort shower place

Unread 22 Dec 2002, 13:26   #122
adam
The Oldbie Newbie

*adam bows*thankyou Squire... Didn't get your name, Where is the bath ort shower place

Unread 22 Dec 2002, 17:36   #123
[IV-CL]Zappa
grote boze rocker

[IV-CL]Zappa is infamous around these parts[IV-CL]Zappa is infamous around these parts[IV-CL]Zappa is infamous around these parts
Quote:
yes you do

you look arounf you as the battle ebbs and flows, you feel weary but you can sense that the battle still hangs in the balance.

then you see the angles as the fly overhead, you feel awed at the sight.

then there is a mighty roar as the dragon seems to respond to something and leaves the battle field, there is a might cheer from the allies as the beast leaves

you appraoch the summoners as yet they have not seen you

sum1

sum 2
silently and certain I approach the summoners, as does Miranda, but from a slightly different direction (since we where thrown apart). She takes an arrow and puts it on her bow while I ready my daggers and sneak up to backstab one of the summoners. as the arrow in Miranda's bow is released, so am I, and I lunge myself forward to the unguarded back of the second summoner, plunging my daggers as deep as I can before twisting, and pulling them up. the arrow is aimed at the first summoner's neck

Sakra says:
Unread 24 Dec 2002, 21:35   #124
Lady Hawk
Invisible Woman

Quote:
"Laugh at me will you?!! Thats it. Now you are going to pay!!"

*Tinuva dodges another wild swipe from the Imps, and kicks one at the Summoner. Tinuva then charges at the Summoner while he is getting the Imp off him and shoulder barges him in the chest. Tinuva then starts slashing at the Summoner with both swords, trying to take the gits arms off*
you run for the Summoner who is nearly finished casting whrn one of the two imps lashes you across your chest (2 hp damage)

the summoner finishes his casting

Battle Order

Summoner

Imp 1 - DEAD

Imp 2 - wounded

Imp 3

Imp 4

Imp 5

Imp 6

Unread 24 Dec 2002, 21:44   #125
Lady Hawk
Invisible Woman

Quote:
New Stats (+20 stat points from Lvl 3 and Ghost Bonus)

Class: Fighter-Sub Class: Samurai (a fighter, only far more skilled. Has little if any magic power, but as he gains experiance more sword techniques become available to him. He woud naturally be from Arkatsurai.)
Level: 3
Experiance: 0.
Hit Points: 40
Magic Points: 30 (refered to as Chi Points)

Evasion: 10

Base Element: Light - can summon a blade of light that causes holy damage to evil creatures - this is a power of your inatate Chi
Heal (5 chi)

Chi Bolt - 10mp - Creates a bolt of force fired from ND's blade and causes damage to 1 opponent

Fast Move - 20mp - acts like the haste spell, but this leaves ND exhausted for 1 complete round after its uese

---

No Dachi stops dead in his tracks. Thoughts whirl wildly through his head as he struggles to get a grip on himself. His eyes dart over the Cavalryman's Bamboo Armour. He is indeed of the ASANAWA CLAN, and he is also of the 9th Army; commanded by No Dachi's brother. Having given the message verbally, the man now holds out a message cylinder. No Dachi takes it, nodding to the man, before pulling on the red tassel attached to one end of it. The end comes off along with the tassel, No Dachi reaches in and take out a scroll of parchment. Unwinding it, he can see the ARKATSURAII writing on the paprer clearly confirming what the rider has just told him. His brother's signiture ends the short message. His brother was the Shingen...

"Clansman, what is your name?"

"Hiroshi Mayataki, My Lord."

"Has my brother left for ARKATSURAI yet, Mayataki?"

"I am not certain, My Lord. The Army was marching for WISHPORT when I left them, so I would assume that they have."

No Dachi nods slowly.

"You may as well stay with my companion and I for the time being."

"The Taisho instructed me so, My Lord."

No Dachi shakes his head to clear his thoughts of his brother marching on the Imperial Palace and being slaughtered by waves of Guardsman. His brother was an extremely adept tactician, but he could sometimes be rash and foolish, acting on his emotions instead of on his judgement. The nagging sensation at the back of his mind suddenly blossoms and emerges as he remembers the second part of the runner's message.

"Repeat the second part of that message, Mayataki."

The Cavalryman recites the latter part of the message again without pause.

"Your betrothed, YUMI SAR AGASHA of CLAN AGASHA, has been taken prisoner by a sect of Moredhel Witch Elves. According to the last intelligence reports that I recieved, she is being taken to the CITADEL OF VELAS KORIN."

No Dachi's thoughts are once again set spinning as his mind wonders back to the happy days the two had spent together in earlier days on TOHO ISLAND. He had missed Yum Sar most keenly, next to his brother and old Sensei. He turns to Ga-Nak.

"We must get there, as fast as possible."

Ga-Nak nods, for once deadly serious, and begins up the steps toward the surface. No Dachi speaks to the Horseman as they go.

"You must take this Artifact-"

He hands the man the Artifact that was stolen from the Temple in WHEATFIELDS by the Moredhel.

"To WHEATFIELDS and return it to the Chaple there with my best wishes for the villagers. You are to accept no payment from them unless they force it upon you. You are also to give this-"

No Dachi hands the man a small, grubby sack containing 500 GP of the treasure he and Ga-Nak found.

"To the Mayor with instructions for him to distribute it among the poor of the Village. Be wary, the roads are dangerous and bandits afoot, but I am sure you can see off them yourself without too many problems."

The man grins. In addition to his bow he had the Katana and Wakizashi sheathed at his waist over the bamboo armour. At this point the trio finally reaches the outside, and No Dachi stands dazzled in the bright sunlight for a few moments before seeing his horse and that of the Light Cavalryman standing off to one side.

"There is your horse, go now. Meet us on the road to the CITADEL OF VELAS KORIN. And take care of yourself."

"It shall be so, My Lord."

The man salutes before running to his horse, the artifact in one hand and the money sack secured to his waist, and spurring it back toward the WHEATFIELDS. No Dachi turns to Ga-Nak.

"Come my friend, we have no time to lose."

Ga-Nak nods and runs after No Dachi's horse as the warrior sets off toward the distant Citadel.
you are taken aback and after some time and listening to the message you realise that your love is in danger.... although why is as yet unclear.

You look at the guide and give him the gold and the icon and tell him to set off to WHEATFIELDS.

You your selves set off for The Citadel.

this journey is going to take you some time......

Some 3 days later the Guide returns

My Lord i have retruned......

he hands you a pack

in it is

Medallion of Astea (+5 to Magic Defence)
The Ring of Astea (ability to see great distatances)
2 potions of healing
4 bandages of Healing
2 potions of cure poison

the gaurd will join you

name - Mayataki
Lvl 5 Samurai
Hp 85
chi 30

Fast Move - 20mp - acts like the haste spell, but this leaves one exhausted for 1 complete round after its uese

equipment

Bamboo Armour
Katanna +5
Wakazhi +5
Boots of Leaping and striding
Long Bow
12 Arrows

Unread 24 Dec 2002, 21:55   #126
Lady Hawk
Invisible Woman

Quote:
My name is Squire Adam and i am new to this sort of thing

with that he bows and leaves

Some time later he returns along with two huscarls (gaurds of the castle)

We are here to take you to the queen you will show the proper respect to her.

they take you along a maze of corridors and streets until you stand in the great vaulted chamber of the Queen.

she appears to be young about 20ish and she has short jet black hair and green eyes. she wears what would be described as the equivalent of Roman armour

My lady a simple messenger from Delpton

Unread 24 Dec 2002, 22:11   #127
Lady Hawk
Invisible Woman

Quote:
silently and certain I approach the summoners, as does Miranda, but from a slightly different direction (since we where thrown apart). She takes an arrow and puts it on her bow while I ready my daggers and sneak up to backstab one of the summoners. as the arrow in Miranda's bow is released, so am I, and I lunge myself forward to the unguarded back of the second summoner, plunging my daggers as deep as I can before twisting, and pulling them up. the arrow is aimed at the first summoner's neck
you appraoch the summoners from one side and miranda the other.

before they know what has hit them they are both dead. you notice the gleam in Mirandas eye as she kills the Summoner.

Yuo now look for other targets

1 storm giant

2 earth elementals

6 Imps

5 Drakken

8 Skeletons

3 cornugon demons

Unread 25 Dec 2002, 00:34   #128
Gokan
Ensignal Apparition

Gokan launches a shockstorm at the nearest enemy imp. The tornado of electricity enveloping it.

With a sudden roar of flame a fireball hurtles towards the two demons. Before Gokan launches into a Flaming Talons spell ready to finish off any survivors...
Unread 25 Dec 2002, 02:32   #129
[IV-CL]Zappa
grote boze rocker

Quote:
2 earth elementals
when I lay my eyes upon these creatures, I am momentairily overcome by respect, afterall, my element is Earth. I however quickly realise they are traitors to the way of the Earth, for they are siding with her enemies. I pick up the weapon (if any) of one of the summoners, and charge. Miranda lets loose one more arrow before drawing her sword, and joining the attack. we both go for the same one, hoping to kill it fast enough, and allowing us to have an easier victory against the second

Sakra says:
Unread 25 Dec 2002, 17:49   #130
Inspectre
Dance Puppets Dance

Grimacing, Murkador decides to return to the mysterious cave, to see what was in the other sacks. Although it would pain him to return to one of the last places he had seen Pheras alive, he had to do it. Perhaps he could find something to banish his brother's ghost there, afterall he had found a wraith guarding the area. In the morning, Murkador sets out, and when he arrives at the cave, he tells the wolven to stand guard, and warn him if anything is heading toward the cave while he is in there. Getting a torch and lightening it, Murkador descends once again into the cave by way of the hole he had discovered.
Quote:

ZING!
I love you Phang.
Unread 26 Dec 2002, 14:09   #131
Lady Hawk
Invisible Woman

Quote:
Gokan launches a shockstorm at the nearest enemy imp. The tornado of electricity enveloping it.

With a sudden roar of flame a fireball hurtles towards the two demons. Before Gokan launches into a Flaming Talons spell ready to finish off any survivors...
you launch a shock storm at the nearest enemy imp and as they fly toward you they get caught in it they scream with agony as the storm whips around them

the two summoners then cas Dark Bolts at you (3 hp damage) your inbuilt resitance shrugs off the effects

the 2 Cornugon Demons however breath flame at you then you realise that you have a weakness to fire as you have now mastered Ice Magic (10 hp damage)

with a roar you then hurl a fireball at the two demons who are advancing toward you

Battle Order

Enemy

Sum 1

Sum 2

Dem 1 - lightly wounded

Dem 2 - lightly wounded

imp 1 - serioulsy wounded

imp 2 - seriously wounded

Unread 26 Dec 2002, 14:15   #132
Lady Hawk
Invisible Woman

Quote:
when I lay my eyes upon these creatures, I am momentairily overcome by respect, afterall, my element is Earth. I however quickly realise they are traitors to the way of the Earth, for they are siding with her enemies. I pick up the weapon (if any) of one of the summoners, and charge. Miranda lets loose one more arrow before drawing her sword, and joining the attack. we both go for the same one, hoping to kill it fast enough, and allowing us to have an easier victory against the second
you look at the battle raging around you and can see that it is now entering the final stages.

The army leader Zappa seems to have matters in hand......

All the enemy forces seem to be being pushed back.

you then turn your attention to the Earth Elementals. you can see 2 advancing on a small group of enemy soldiers......you look around for some blunt weapon that may harm them. You then look at the bodies of the dead summoners.

you find

2 Battle Staves (+1 to hit)
2 sets of Battle Robes (+5 Magic Defence/ +5 Magic Evasion/ +1 Acid Resistance/ +1 Fire resistance)
2 Books of Spells

Level 1 spells :

Shock Storm - mp 10 - shock storm causes a whirlwind of electricity in a local area (10ft diameter) - dur 1 rnd per level

Shock bolt - mp 5 - causes a jolt of electricity to leap from caster to target - dur instant

Titan strenght - mp 10 - gives caster strenght of a giant - dur 1 turn (10 rnds) per level

Magic Eye - mp 20 - enhances the casters perception and gives long range sight (far sight 1 mile) - dur 1 rnd per level

Mana Shield minor - mp 20 - this creates a shield of energy around the casterit attempts to block long range and short range missile attacks but not melee attacks. - dur 1 rnd per level

Unread 26 Dec 2002, 14:20   #133
[IV-CL]Zappa
grote boze rocker

I pick em all up, put the books and robes away, and grab a staff with which I attack, putting the other one away. as Miranda's arrow impacts, I strike the stave at the elemental's feet, turning trough and swinging the staff around, aiming a blow at it's stomac if it's still standing, head if it's down, by this time, Miranda has reached us (I hope) and aims her sword stabbingly at the elemental's belly

Sakra says:
Unread 26 Dec 2002, 14:30   #134
Lady Hawk
Invisible Woman

Quote:
Originally posted by Inspectre
Grimacing, Murkador decides to return to the mysterious cave, to see what was in the other sacks. Although it would pain him to return to one of the last places he had seen Pheras alive, he had to do it. Perhaps he could find something to banish his brother's ghost there, afterall he had found a wraith guarding the area. In the morning, Murkador sets out, and when he arrives at the cave, he tells the wolven to stand guard, and warn him if anything is heading toward the cave while he is in there. Getting a torch and lightening it, Murkador descends once again into the cave by way of the hole he had discovered.
with painful memories you retrace your steps to the cave, it is early morning as you reach the area

the lead wolven stops

Master - smoke of a camp fire

You to smell the air, and pick up the scent of a camp fire and the smell of bacon cooking.

you draw closer......

you can see a camp fire and 3 tenst have been set up.... you curse it seems that it is a bunch of Adventurers who have set up camp and by the looks of things it seems that they have been here for a couple of days

there is the follwing

1 female Edhel Mage
Robes
Staff
Spell book
amulet
ring
quasit familiar

1 Edhel-Kin Fighter
Chainmail armour
Halbeard

1 dwarven Cleric
Chainmail Armour
Shield
Mace
Holy Symbol
ring
gauntlets

1 female Human Anti - Paladin
Plate Armour
2 Scimitars
boots
amulet of ....... SSRAD LASS THOTH (the evil god of the lizardmen)

they have gatherd round

Mage - Wow look at the booty we have, those LIZARDMAN tombs we found down there were full of stuff

Priest - yeah glad we threw those broken bones out of the tombs - besides no one will know.

Anti - Pal - Heheheheheheh yeah the only good lizardman is a dead lizardman

Mage - but the book was nto there.....

Anti - Hmmmmm yes you are correct

She pulls a crystal ball from her back pack.....

My Lord HEXIS......

Yessssssss

We found the tombs just as you said

Indeed and the book

It was not there

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

My Lord...........

Then find it and do not report back until you have it ....DOLT

with that a purple bolt launches from the ball and hits Paladin in her face

She screams and then collapses

Unread 26 Dec 2002, 14:38   #135
Lady Hawk
Invisible Woman

Xmas bonus

Gokan

+1 Level

+20 Hp
+50 Mp

+10 to spend on stats

New Spells

Level 5

Lightening Bolt - 50mp - the olf fave of all Mages - only this spell can destroy an opponent - this is one of the most offencive spells in a mages arsenal

Decelertaion - 50mp - duration 1rnd/level - this causes a creature to loose some of it actions as it moves slower

Summon Undead - 60mp - duration 2rnds/level - this summons forth the undead (zombie/skeleton/ghoul) to aid the caster for a period of time.

Vampyre Grip - 70mp - duration 1rnd/level - this can be used with all other touch spells (talon of flame etc) and causes Hp from the attacked creature to heal the wounds of the caster

Circle of Protection - 50 mp - duration 1rnd/level - creates a circle of protection around the caster that melee atacks cannot get thru - however the caster cannot atack out of the protection and it does not move with the caster

New skills

Magical sence (like detect magic) but operates all the time
Legend Lore - allows you to know the basic powers of items
Basic Sorcery - allows you to recove Mp fastet each hour

Last edited by Lady Hawk; 26 Dec 2002 at 14:53.
Unread 26 Dec 2002, 14:54   #136
Lady Hawk
Invisible Woman

Xmas Bonus

Zappa

+1 level

+10 Hp
+10 Mp

+10 to spend on stats

Unread 26 Dec 2002, 14:55   #137
Lady Hawk
Invisible Woman

No Dachi xmas bonus

+1 level

+15 hp
+10 chi points

+10 to spend on stats

Unread 26 Dec 2002, 14:57   #138
Lady Hawk
Invisible Woman

adam Xmas bonus

+1 level

+10 hp
+20 mp

+10 to spend on stats

New Spells

Level 2 spells known:
Talon of flame - mp 20 - turns hands into weapons of flame allowing 2 attacks - dur 1 rnd per level

Fireball - mp 30 - creates a ball of fire (self explanatory really)

Kindred Souls - mp 40 - Changes level number of enemies in to friends for a short time - dur level in turns

Healing - mp 20 - Heals 1 wound

Identify - mp 50 - identifys one magic item and all powers unless is a modest magic item or above

Unread 26 Dec 2002, 15:01   #139
No Dachi

Quote:
you are taken aback and after some time and listening to the message you realise that your love is in danger.... although why is as yet unclear.

You look at the guide and give him the gold and the icon and tell him to set off to WHEATFIELDS.

You your selves set off for The Citadel.

this journey is going to take you some time......

Some 3 days later the Guide returns

My Lord i have retruned......

he hands you a pack

in it is

Medallion of Astea (+5 to Magic Defence)
The Ring of Astea (ability to see great distatances)
2 potions of healing
4 bandages of Healing
2 potions of cure poison

the gaurd will join you

name - Mayataki
Lvl 5 Samurai
Hp 85
chi 30

Fast Move - 20mp - acts like the haste spell, but this leaves one exhausted for 1 complete round after its uese

equipment

Bamboo Armour
Katanna +5
Wakazhi +5
Boots of Leaping and striding
Long Bow
12 Arrows
New Stats

Level: 4
Experiance: 0
Hit Points: 55
Magic Points: 40 (refered to as Chi Points)

Magic Attack: 10

Evasion: 15

Heal (5 chi)

---

No Dachi grimaces at the valuable magical items given to him by Mayataki. Apparently, the townsfolk has insisted upon paying him. No Dachi did not think it necessary to be payed for doing this kind of thing - he was motivated by his desire to do good rather than for money or worldly possesions. Nonetheless, the items, the magical ones in particular, shall be very useful on the journey. He gives the second suit of Elven Mail to Mayataki, who promptly puts it on in the same way as No Dachi, underneath his Bamboo Armour; and also gives the Cavalryman the Ring of Astea. No Dachi gives the Medallian of Astea to Ga-Nak along with the various Potions and healing equipment. Ga-Nak promptly places the Medallian around his neck and places the medical supplies in his Pack. With each member of the group now readied and equipped, they continue to advance down the road to VELAS KORIN.

Unread 26 Dec 2002, 15:03   #140
Lady Hawk
Invisible Woman

Inspectre xmas bonus

+1 level

+20 hp
+5 mp

+10 to spend on stats

Unread 26 Dec 2002, 15:07   #141
Lady Hawk
Invisible Woman

crazy's xmas bonus

+1 level

+10 hp
+10 mp

+10 to spend on stats

Unread 26 Dec 2002, 15:14   #142
adam
The Oldbie Newbie

M'lady *adam bows then kneels and puts his head down, he then grabs the letter out of his pocket (I do beileve Lady Hawk gave me the letter or raven Which??)A letter from Lady Hawk/Raven from Delpton please take this letter *adam stands and slowly walks over to the queen and hands the Letter over* Here you go

Unread 26 Dec 2002, 15:14   #143
adam
The Oldbie Newbie

M'lady *adam bows then kneels and puts his head down, he then grabs the letter out of his pocket (I do beileve Lady Hawk gave me the letter or raven Which??)A letter from Lady Hawk/Raven from Delpton please take this letter *adam stands and slowly walks over to the queen and hands the Letter over* Here you go

Unread 26 Dec 2002, 15:18   #144
Lady Hawk
Invisible Woman

Quote:
New Stats

Level: 4
Experiance: 0
Hit Points: 55
Magic Points: 40 (refered to as Chi Points)

Heal (5 chi)

---

No Dachi grimaces at the valuable magical items given to him by Mayataki. Apparently, the townsfolk has insisted upon paying him. No Dachi did not think it necessary to be payed for doing this kind of thing - he was motivated by his desire to do good rather than for money or worldly possesions. Nonetheless, the items, the magical ones in particular, shall be very useful on the journey. He gives the second suit of Elven Mail to Mayataki, who promptly puts it on in the same way as No Dachi, underneath his Bamboo Armour; and also gives the Cavalryman the Ring of Astea. No Dachi gives the Medallian of Astea to Ga-Nak along with the various Potions and healing equipment. Ga-Nak promptly places the Medallian around his neck and places the medical supplies in his Pack. With each member of the group now readied and equipped, they continue to advance down the road to VELAS KORIN.
once more you set off on teh journey, you now have a a couple of choices to make.

the journey to the CITADEL OF VELAS KORIN will take about 2 months journey by land or 1 and 1/2 months by sea and land

Ga nak lays the map of the land down and asks which way shall we go as they have a long head start on us

Mayataki seems to think that sea may be quicker as he may know of a hidden harbour, but it would meen travelling with either smugglers. slavers or pirates.....

Meanwhile

on the way to the citadel at the city of TREFOILLE in the land of SOKARA (EAST HARKUN)

1st Ninja - well my lord we have her......

Lord GONJI CHOU (son of KOU CHOU - SHOGUN OF AKATSURI) - good good now to ...... *ahem* interogate her hahahahahahahaha

2nd Ninja - aye my lord

Lord Gonji enters the room of the girl.....

What.....what do you want.....???????

LG - ahahahahahahahah you will see

he begins to take off his kimono

again for decency i will not go into detail - but yes she is raped for no reason. (sorry if this offends anyone - storyline dont ya know)

the scene shifts

ND you are dreaming in your tent you witness everything.....

Unread 26 Dec 2002, 15:22   #145
adam
The Oldbie Newbie

Legend Of Dragon
Name:Adam

Lvl:2
Race:human
Class:fighter
Subclass:mage
Hp:25
Mp:40

Skills:
Flaming blade5mp,
light cure5mp,
elec shock(two bolts for every level)10mp,
phycic ability(able to send phycic messages to anyone)3mp,
sense,
ice shard(fires a 2"ft long shard of ice 2"ft every 2 levels ) 5Mp
Fly War Falcon (R'starg)
Flame Talon-20Mp
Fireball-30Mp
Kindred Souls-40Mp
Healing-20Mp
Identity-50mp

Lh why is there a spells I don't have enough MP to cast

Apperance:4"5' green eyes white skin long legs large muscles and frekles

Stats:Attack:15,Defence:10,Speed,30,mg.attack 15,every other stat 10

Equipment:
a green tunic Wearing
shoes Wearing
1)silver long sword
2)1 set of leather armour
backpack made of leather (things numbred are in it)
3)bedroll
4)tinder box
cloak wearing
pouch 450 gp in it, put in his shoe
kite shield Holding
5)lamp
6)1 x-bows
7)24 quarrels
8)2 pots of poison for arrows/quarrels
9)1 pouche (filled with two gold rings 1medallion a magic gold ring)
10)magic dagger
Long sword of cold Wielding
Edhel Chainmail Jerkin Worn
Falcon R'starg

Background:
Adam grew up in wheatfield as his home he has few friend and has an enemy named trisk,when adam was young trisk killed adams father adam trains to beat trisk and avenge his fathers death.adam trained in they arts of magic and fighting.
Elemant:water (use a water Barrier around him once a day per Lvl)
/
Quest complete: Obtain the book from the monastarie /
\/
Deliver Message to the castle(not done yet)
Enemies defeated: Two Hippogryfs three Bandits

Unread 26 Dec 2002, 15:37   #146
[IV-CL]Zappa
grote boze rocker

slamoredhel (forest elves)
Fighter (forest ranger)
A warrior who works in harmony with nature in an attempt to protect it. They are more stealthy and more related to making a quick clean backstab to deal with foes. But the major disadvantage is the armours they are limited to studded leather/leather at the most and only the finest chain mail, otherwise they would find it very hard to be stealthy at all clanking around in full platemail. A good warrior in any sort of jungle/forest (including urban jungle/crypts) and not so good in open areas due to the lack of places to hide in the shadows. Unless of course its night to state the obvious.
Name : Zappa
Level - (5)
Experiance ()

Dragon Level - 1

Hit points (hp) - 80
Magic Points (mp) - 55

Specific Power -

point blank arrow shot and rapid arrow fire
Move silently
Sense Others
Use Bow
Use Short Sword
Tracking
use hand axe
Wear light armour
Animal Affinity
First Aid

Attack 20+10
Defence 20+5
Magic Attack 0
Magic Defence 5

Speed 25
Evasion 10+25
Magic Evasion 0

level 1 spells

Shock Storm - mp 10 - shock storm causes a whirlwind of
electricity in a local area (10ft diameter) - dur 1 rnd per level

shock bolt - mp 5 - causes a jolt of electricity to leap from caster
to target - dur instant

Titan strenght - mp 10 - gives caster strenght of a giant - dur 1
turn (10 rnds) per level

Magic Eye - mp 20 - enhances the casters perception and gives
long range sight (far sight 1 mile) - dur 1 rnd per level

Mana Shield minor - mp 20 - this creates a shield of energy
around the casterit attempts to block long range and short range
missile attacks but not melee attacks. - dur 1 rnd per level

Earth - Tracking - allows the user to track creatures that are not normally trackable also alows a chance to track some invisible creatures
Animal Freind - you choose an animal to be your companion

clothes
arrows
quivers for each
backpack
leather armour
leather helm
cloaks that are weatherproof
iron shod staff
boots or shoes or sandals
spear
Dagger + 2 damage
Dagger + 3 to hit
hollow dagger (from assasins/thieves guild)
Elven Boots - move silent all the time
1 set of leather armour
backpack (can hold 10 items of upto medium size)
bedroll
tinder box
cloak or robe
pouch
125 gp
watersac (filled with elven wine)
Bow(self)
quiver with arrows(hunting)
2 Battle Staves (+1 to hit)
2 sets of Battle Robes (+5 Magic Defence/ +5 Magic Evasion/ +1 Acid Resistance/ +1 Fire resistance)
2 Books of Spells

plus other class related equipment.

Sakra says:

Last edited by [IV-CL]Zappa; 26 Dec 2002 at 15:42.
Unread 26 Dec 2002, 18:50   #147
Inspectre
Dance Puppets Dance

Name: Murkador
Race: Lizardmen
Class: Fighter
Level: 5
Experience (exp): 0
Hit points (hp) - 90
Magic Points (mp) - 25
Specific Power -
Use any weapon
use any armour
use any shield
power attack
precise attack
Surprise attack
Judgement - allows you to do a full strength blow 1 per day ignoring armour
speed (alows 2 attacks once per level per day = 4 per day)
enahnced toughness
Spit Acid - a breath weapon of experianced Lizard men - 1 per day. (2 times a day)
element ability - none
Attack: 30 +5
Defence: 25
Magic Defence: 25 +5
Magic Evasion: 15
Element: Non-Elemental (bonus to saves)
Alingment: Neutral
Weapons/Equipment: (geez, I should have written everything down)
Grand Sword /w Dark Gem Attachtment
Long Sword
Dirk
Collapsable Pike (twist at the middle, shaft can be pulled apart)
2 or 3 Repeater X-bows
a magical wand
a couple potions, 2 healing and 2 antidotes (I think)
an eyepatch
a cloak
Moredhel leather armor
Money: some ridiculous amount, have most of it in the "bank" say, 600 gp in the bank and 100 gp on me

Murkador feels his lips curl back in disgust at hearing the foul adventurers boast of their exploration of the ruins. He can feel some of the bloodlust returning, but it is not quite enough to cloud his mind . . . yet. The fact that they were looking for a book also stops Murkador, and he removes his backpack and pulls out the book. Is this what they are looking for? Pheras said she was going to deciper it . . . Pheras. His mind made up, Murkador silently drew his collapsable pike, twisted the pieces together, and held the book with his free hand. Stomping out of the bushes, Murkador gives a low hiss, and then snarls, "Sssso, grave befoulersss, you want tthhisss book? Take it from tthhisss lizardman if you can." Contemptously Murkador throws down the book, and then stands glaring at the three surprised adventurers before snapping into action. Using every once of force he could muster, Murkador throws the pike at the Edhel Mage, hoping to pin her to a tree. Murkador then drops his hands down to his left thigh and yanks out his long sword, bracing himself to meet a possible charge from the other two enemies.
Quote:

ZING!
I love you Phang.
Unread 27 Dec 2002, 01:07   #148
Gokan
Ensignal Apparition

Updated Character

Name: Gokan
Level: 7
Class: Mage
Element: Fire & Ice
Dragon Level: 2
Hp: 110 (max)
Mp: 500 (max)
Specific powers:

Spell casting as follows
Level 1 spells known:
  • Shock Storm - mp 10 - shock storm causes a whirlwind of electricity in a local area (10ft diameter) - dur 1 rnd per level
  • Shock bolt - mp 5 - causes a jolt of electricity to leap from caster to target - dur instant
  • Titan strenght - mp 10 - gives caster strenght of a giant - dur 1 turn (10 rnds) per level
  • Magic Eye - mp 20 - enhances the casters perception and gives long range sight (far sight 1 mile) - dur 1 rnd per level
  • Mana Shield minor - mp 20 - this creates a shield of energy around the casterit attempts to block long range and short range missile attacks but not melee attacks. - dur 1 rnd per level
  • Ice Bolt - mp 3 - Fires Shard of Ice
  • Ice Shield - mp 5 - Creates a Kite shield of ice for HtH
  • Freeze Water - mp 5 per 10ft frozen - Freezes 10ft of water per level
Level 2 spells known:
  • Talon of flame - mp 20 - turns hands into weapons of flame allowing 2 attacks - dur 1 rnd per level
  • Fireball - mp 30 - creates a ball of fire (self explanatory really)
  • Kindred Souls - mp 40 - Changes level number of enemies in to friends for a short time - dur level in turns
  • Healing - mp 20 - Heals 1 wound
  • Identify - mp 50 - identifys one magic item and all powers unless is a modest magic item or above
Level 3 Spells Known:
  • Ice Storm - mp 40 - sends a localised Ice storm/blizzard toward an opponent or group of opponents
  • Tentacle Grip - mp 40 - causes a number of tentacles to rise up out of the ground and slow opponents
  • Weak Flesh - mp 30 - robs a creature of its physical strength, not completetly but enought to make the fight easier for the mage
  • Haste - mp40 - as it says makes the mage faster (1 additional action per combat) duratio is the level of the caster in rounds
  • Cold Soul - mp 40 - permanantly drains hp from the target and there is a % chance that they are transferd to the caster - however the caster must hit the target in melee combat
  • Open Locks - mp 40 - as it says opens any lock that is not magically held or designed to keep out theives... in such case there is a % chance that the spell may work
Level 4 Spells Known:
  • Mana Torture - 50mp - duration 3 rnds - this can be used on an area (20ft by 20ft) - this is one of the few spells that can kill outright
  • Creature Cunjouring 1st degree - 75mp - duration 24 hours - summons a small creature (fairie, imp, gog) to aid the caster, the duration of the spell is 24 hours
  • Invisibility - 80mp - duration 24 hours or until caster attacks - causes the caster to go invisible (like the predator out of the predator movies)
  • Large Mana Shield - 50mp - duration - 1 rnd per level of caster - creates a mana shield as per the lower level spell - but covers an area of 10ft
Level 5 Spells Known:
  • Lightening Bolt - 50mp - The old fave of all Mages - This spell can totally destroy an opponent - this is one of the most offensive spells in a mages arsenal.
  • Decelertaion - 50mp - duration 1rnd/level - This causes a creature to loose some of it actions as it moves slower
  • Summon Undead - 60mp - duration 2rnds/level - this summons forth the undead (zombie/skeleton/ghoul) to aid the caster for a period of time.
  • Vampyre Grip - 70mp - duration 1rnd/level - this can be used with all other touch spells (talon of flame etc) and causes Hp from the attacked creature to heal the wounds of the caster.
  • Circle of Protection - 50 mp - duration 1rnd/level - creates a circle of protection around the caster that melee atacks cannot get thru - however the caster cannot atack out of the protection and it does not move with the caster.

Element ability - Fire Bolt - launches a powerful bolt of fire (similar to napalm as it sticks) - Three times per Day

Skills:
  • Knowledge Arcana
  • Demon Lore
  • Devil Lore
  • Know Runes basic
  • Know Runes - Medium
  • Read Magic
  • Magical Sense (like detect magic but operates all the time)
  • Legend Lore - allows you to know the basic powers of items
  • Basic Sorcery - allows you to recove Mp faster each hour
  • Sense Invisibility
  • 1/2 Damage from Ice based attacks
  • Spell Resistance: level 1
  • Spell Boost - by doubling the Magic Points of the spell you can do 1 of the following:
    - Increase the Range.
    - Increase the Damage.
    - Increase the Area of Effect.
    - Increase the Duration.

Familiar : Small Cat (as yet you do not know all abilitys or that it has become a familiar to you)
Ability 1 - can scout for you up to 10 meters in range, you know what it knows and see what it sees and hears
Ability 2 - Can turn invisible up to 3 times a day

Attack: 15
Defence: 22
Magic Attack: 40
Magic Defence: 28 (+10=38)

Speed: 20
Evasion: 30
Magic Evasion: 30

Equipment:
  • Spell Book (lose this and no spell casting allowed until replaced)
  • Clothes
  • Riding Horse - Left at Stables
  • Boots
  • Staff of Shock - Primary Weapon
  • Ring of Wizardry - Worn (Used)
  • Magical Defence Medallion - Worn
  • Backpack
  • Bedroll
  • Tinder box
  • Cloak
  • Pouch - 234 Gp
  • Master Crafted Elven Chainmail - Primary Armour
  • Dagger
  • Assassin's Ring
  • 4 x Green Potions of Healing

Gokan was born in a small mining town. Although small the town saw much traffic from dwarves and the other races.

Gokan was always considered a strange child, few animals would tolerate his presence. Although the precise reason for this was as yet unknown.

A few weeks after his 12th birthday: the town was attacked by Gnolls. The town was ill-equipped to defend itself, and most of the town was slaughtered. Gokan was forbidden from fighting by his father. He was forced to watch helplessy as the town was butchered, eventually the Gnolls attacked his family.

His father who was one of the many smiths of the mining town was no stranger to combat, and single-handedly defende him and his family against no less than 20 of the foul creatures. But eventually he was defeated by the dchieftain of the Gnolls.

The Gnolls proceeded to torture his family forcing hims to watch as they were cruelly murdered. Deep inside him something snapped. Gokan's body suddenly felt like it was on fire. He looked straight at the gnoll Chieftain who was jus about to start on him. Suddenly his rage became solid, materialising as a blast of fire that lanced across the room, burning through the Gnolls ugly face.

The whole town had been wiped out and Gokan had come to realise that he had an innate ability for fire magic. This explained animals aversion to him, as they generally percieve him as being aflame.

Searching for survivors all Gokan found was a small Kitten hidden in a basket, by the mutilated corpse of a small girl. For some reason the kitten was not afraid of Gokan. He kept it as the sole reminder of his birthplace. It now lives happily inside Gokan's cloak.

Gokan travelled to the nearest village. Where the dwarfs mounted a mission to eradicate the entire tribe of Gnolls.

Gokan lived wth the dwarfs for nearly a year. On his 13th Birthday a travelling mage noticed Gokan's abilities, and took him to be trained to control his 'gift'.

Aged 17 he was thrown out of the mages academy when he accidentally destroyed one of the 'Still' rooms which were shielded to prevent magic leakage.

Many of the mages noticed the irregularity: The rooms shielding should have prevented his magic from even scratching it, yet the room was totally destroyed. None of these mages spoke on his behalf, not considering it worth the risk of going against their archmage...
Unread 27 Dec 2002, 01:19   #149
Crazyboy
'Insanity Prevails'

Re: crazy's xmas bonus

Quote:
+1 level

+10 hp
+10 mp

+10 to spend on stats
woohooo!

Name: Tinuva
LvL: 2

Race: Eledhel (High Elf)
Class: Fighter

Exp:0
Hp: 26
MP: 10

Specific Power: Lightning Strike - this allows you to strike before the other person knows what has happend - 1 per day

Skills:
  • Power Attack (1 per day)
    Wear All Armour
    Shield Use
    Use Longsword
    Use Longbow
    Two Weapon attack

Attack: 15 (+3)
Defence: 10 (+2)
Magic Defence: 15

Speed: 20
Evasion: 15 (+5)

Description: Tinuva is as tall as any normal elf, and with basicly the same features. His eyes are deep blue, and his ears are as pointy as any normal elfs. He has a slightly bigger build than is normal for elves, but other than that he is yeee normal elf.

Background: Too lazy to type anything up now.

Alignment: Good
Element: Wind.

Equipment:
  • thick leather boots
    Elven Long Bow (+ quiver of arrows)
    Long Sword (Strapped on back)
    Short Sword (strapped on waist)
    1 set of leather armour
    backpack (can hold 10 items of upto medium size)
    bedroll
    tinder box
    cloak
    pouch
    100 gp

Quote:
Zen Master Ellis says:
I admit defeat...

Heil Crazy!
Unread 27 Dec 2002, 01:23   #150
Crazyboy
'Insanity Prevails'

Quote:
you run for the Summoner who is nearly finished casting whrn one of the two imps lashes you across your chest (2 hp damage)

the summoner finishes his casting

Battle Order

Summoner

Imp 1 - DEAD

Imp 2 - wounded

Imp 3

Imp 4

Imp 5

Imp 6
"AARRGG!!"

*Tinuva screams with rage (and pain) as the Imp slashes at him. Tinuva kicks at the Imp, getting it in the chest and swings his sword at its arm.
Tinuva then turns towards the Summoner, and charges at him. He uses his Lightning Strike skill to stab at the Summoner before he knows what is happening. He stabs with his long sword at the Summoner's head while slashing at its stomache with his short sword*

Quote:
Zen Master Ellis says:
I admit defeat...

Heil Crazy!