User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 14 Mar 2007, 01:12   #1
Calder27

Calder27 is an unknown quantity at this point
Galaxy Selection

Hi, I played Planetarion a long long time ago, with several friends, and we were all in the same galaxy with some other randoms.

To be honest I can't really remember how it was done back then either, but I was wondering if there is still a way for people to ensure they are put into the same galaxy at startup, as me and my friend would like to start playing again but only if we're in the same galaxy.

Thanks,
Calder
Calder27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Mar 2007, 01:35   #2
The Real Arfy

The Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Galaxy Selection

Paid accounts can join 'Buddy Packs' whereby you can currently group with 2 other friends. This buddy pack will then have its own galaxy and is shuffled into the universe at tick 36. Your galaxy is filled up with paid randoms, and then unpaid randoms - randoms being non-buddy-packed planets.

[16:10:34] <[lfc]stif|afk> "dont be the worst in your alliance, join CT. We have Arfy!"
The Real Arfy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Mar 2007, 09:25   #3
Calder27

Calder27 is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Galaxy Selection

Ok, good to hear. Thanks.
Calder27 is offline   Reply With Quote