User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 27 Jan 2006, 11:45   #51
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute
Re: To be or not to be?

Quote:
Originally Posted by NitinA
lol Some people seem to get along with *all* the alliance members they come in contact with...
Well ... I don't

FAnG Founder | CEO/HC | Ex Gaming Community Senate
Furious Angels Gaming community

FA Gaming community

No need for a disclaimer ...
Kjeldoran is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Jan 2006, 12:02   #52
Stoom
Bragpack™

Stoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kjeldoran
Well ... I don't
I heard Alki` wants you to get face aids!!!!11
Stoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Jan 2006, 12:05   #53
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stoom
I heard Alki` wants you to get face aids!!!!11
I think Alki wants everyone to have face aids. It's a new word he invented. 2 months ago his latest trend was to say ZOMG!! ... Alki hates pple in general

FA Gaming community

Unread 27 Jan 2006, 22:41   #54
Fyodor
Behe

Fyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant future

Quote:
Because behe is no Angels and hasn't been since end of r13. Do your homework correct. Most pple that don't support me are ex Angels.
I didnt support you when I WAS angels or fang and left because I didnt want to HC with you any longer and realised if I was a member and you were still HC, Id abuse you at every chance, which wouldnt be good for the alliance.

Quote:
And I have no problem in alot of those ex members disliking me. In r10, when DDK left they all were mad at me and me only while they screwed up and while I wasn't even involved in military issues.
As far as I remember it wasnt for military reasons that ddk left it was due to problems with You, Ronnie and Sick.

Quote:
When FAnG announced to disband end r10, I made the announcement and I and I only was held responsible for disbanding the alliance while pple like alch, Irvine and all the other FAnG HC's in that round supported or suggested the decision.
Last round, the ministry pple were pissed at me and me only. Again, I wasn't involved in any military issues.
Every member that gets kicked or who's application gets refused, if he gets pissed off, it will be at me, not another HC.
People come to you because you are always trying to be "the voice" of fangels. This was a major problem I had with you and others have had with you. With your leading comments on AD and your self serving signatures, people not in the know tend to believe the fangels buck stops at KJ's door. And you rarely make any statements to disuade this belief. Youve always been happy to let people assume this.

Quote:
Do you see a trend in this? The pple that don't support me ... none of them are Angels as we speak. Only Alki, but he just feels I shouldn't waste my time posting on AD. In a way I can agree to that, but that's his opinion, not mine.

And no offense, but an opinion of a non Angels means asmuch to me as ... your opinion. It doesn't affect my behavior or decisions because I don't see why it would benefit me.
It seems to me that in the past you havent cared about members/officers/hc opinions either as youve been asked numerous times to stop posting rubbish and stop speaking for angels on AD. I have quite a few lovely logs of you flying off the handle when asked to cool it with the posts where you state youll post what ever and whenever you want. So stop talking crap that you dont follow. You are so Pro Angels yet in the past you threaten to quit when you dont get what you want....
Unread 27 Jan 2006, 22:55   #55
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society

So u guys managed to get a thread about Elysiums existence to be about quarrels between Angels and Kjeldoran.... Cant the mods implement some rules against Angels offtopicing all the threads on AD?

In other news no Ely showing as of yet. But some new unknown names
Unread 27 Jan 2006, 23:15   #56
Fyodor
Behe

Fyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant future

Thats true, sorry for the off topic....
Unread 28 Jan 2006, 03:11   #57
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

n

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fyodor
I didnt support you when I WAS angels or fang and left because I didnt want to HC with you any longer and realised if I was a member and you were still HC, Id abuse you at every chance, which wouldnt be good for the alliance.

As far as I remember it wasnt for military reasons that ddk left it was due to problems with You, Ronnie and Sick.

People come to you because you are always trying to be "the voice" of fangels. This was a major problem I had with you and others have had with you. With your leading comments on AD and your self serving signatures, people not in the know tend to believe the fangels buck stops at KJ's door. And you rarely make any statements to disuade this belief. Youve always been happy to let people assume this.

It seems to me that in the past you havent cared about members/officers/hc opinions either as youve been asked numerous times to stop posting rubbish and stop speaking for angels on AD. I have quite a few lovely logs of you flying off the handle when asked to cool it with the posts where you state youll post what ever and whenever you want. So stop talking crap that you dont follow. You are so Pro Angels yet in the past you threaten to quit when you dont get what you want....
Eventhough you used the Angels tag, I hardly believe you ever were Angels, or had the best interest at heart for Angels. Since you left, Angels improved more or less on all fronts. That's something nobody can deny really. Round 15 was by far our best round. On all fronts.

About the DDK thing, I suggest you reread your logs before you post utter lies (again) and crap because I'm very sure I know why the shit happened and what the issues were about. As DDK you first claimed you wanted to help the alliance and when the HC (HC as in more then me alone) wanted to meet with you and discuss the issues that you had, you already decided to screw us over and leave. Yes Behe, another wonderful piece of art from your part ... (mind you that DDK quit BECAUSE of military issues, or so you claimed to be, because those were the issues you addressed and wanted to talk about. Either that or you simply lied to us, which wouldn't surprise me much).

When I threatened to quit, those were silly actions and I never actually did quit. I'm happy you did. I think you did Angels a favour by leaving, because now atleast the command can work in an honnest environment of trust and respect. Something you greatly lacked during your entire time as Angels/FAnG so it seems. And I'm not the only Angel being relieved about this ...

Sorry Kargool for going off topic. Clearly you'll notice that if behe didn't post his usual bunch of lies, we might have been able to stick to the topic. I apologize for that

About Elysium, I doubt they'll confirm their existance but it's pretty obvious that they will be around, and I mean more then the usual 2-5 pple who want to keep the tag alive (since technically, Ely has been around each round if you simply look at the tag).

FA Gaming community

Unread 28 Jan 2006, 06:07   #58
Fyodor
Behe

Re: n

Dirty Laundry
Quote:
Eventhough you used the Angels tag, I hardly believe you ever were Angels, or had the best interest at heart for Angels. Since you left, Angels improved more or less on all fronts. That's something nobody can deny really. Round 15 was by far our best round. On all fronts.
You are really nuts. Plain and simple. I gave everything I could to help Angels prosper while I was there. Countless hours were put in at no benifit to myself but for the guys in the alliance, while you were admittedly inactive. You say you became active last round but I heard different, You were your usual off all night self and relatively inactive. Ask dreamy if you want confirmation to my newest "lie".

In regards to Angels improvement, I think Alch and a active alki had alot to do with that. I wasnt the leader nor have I never claimed to be. I was intel/advisor. And like you, i didnt make make the military or political decisions even though I may have announced them from time to time as Irvs lap Dog. Only I dont go around spouting my importance. I did what I did and was content in being fairly annonomous.

Quote:
About the DDK thing, I suggest you reread your logs before you post utter lies (again) and crap because I'm very sure I know why the shit happened and what the issues were about. As DDK you first claimed you wanted to help the alliance and when the HC (HC as in more then me alone) wanted to meet with you and discuss the issues that you had, you already decided to screw us over and leave. Yes Behe, another wonderful piece of art from your part ... (mind you that DDK quit BECAUSE of military issues, or so you claimed to be, because those were the issues you addressed and wanted to talk about. Either that or you simply lied to us, which wouldn't surprise me much).
Ive re read the logs and what I found was Ronnie was telling everyone sven was a spy and hounding him constantly, so he quit. Jezz had gotten crap about the lockhead issue so he, gm and the rest left the next day or so.

Heres what Irv said about the subject:

[23:29] <[DC]Irvine> I talked with gm and jezz a long time
[23:29] <[DC]Irvine> to keep them in FAnG
[23:29] <[DC]Irvine> -__-
[23:29] <[DC]Irvine> and I did say
[23:30] <[DC]Irvine> dont give shit to DDK
[23:30] <[DC]Irvine> Kj personally
[23:30] <[DC]Irvine> and to Ronnie
[23:30] <[DC]Irvine> I post it in topic
[23:30] <[DC]Irvine> but yet
[23:30] <[DC]Irvine> they messed up

Full Log here: http://www.geocities.com/monsiuermersault/ddkirv.txt

Heres what sven said on the subject:
[17:34] <Sven> as for as my part in it all
[17:34] <Sven> it was a cross between ronnie making my life very difficult in fang
[17:35] <Sven> and kj blaming me for fang falling apart. (along with ice-lady, ronnie, jezz, hiall, sick&^death)

If you remember you had a big fight with Jezz in Fangnet about loyalty and sven and Jezz, and the next day jezz and ddk left.

Heres what GM said on the subject:
[13:41] <[DDK]gm> sven has left fang
[13:41] <behem0th> figured he would after last night
[13:41] <behem0th> figured jezz might follow him
[13:41] <[DDK]gm> I think I will too

Now one thing you need to get straight, I was a ddk member who ran attacks sometimes. I wasnt a ddk leader as you keep insinsuating. In fact right after ddk left you and I had a long talk where you said:

14:48] <Kjeldoran> you have no ****ing clue what DDK blames me for
[14:48] <Kjeldoran> 99% isn't even true
[14:48] <Kjeldoran> but you don't see that part of the story
[14:48] <Kjeldoran> cause they don't tell you such things

Log http://www.geocities.com/monsiuermersault/ddkKJ.txt

Yet in your above paragraph you keep insinuating that I was a leader of DDK and that I lied to you. "Either that or you simply lied to us, which wouldn't surprise me much" I guess youll twist anything to make me look like a liar.

When posting about me on the forums you use the word "lie" in reference to me more than al pacino uses the word f*ck in Scarface. I guess you are hoping that if you use it enough, people wont take what I say as real. Youll twist anything in order to try and make me look as untruthful. Yet you never have any back up. You just keep beating your gums together.

Quote:
When I threatened to quit, those were silly actions and I never actually did quit. I'm happy you did. I think you did Angels a favour by leaving, because now atleast the command can work in an honnest environment of trust and respect. Something you greatly lacked during your entire time as Angels/FAnG so it seems. And I'm not the only Angel being relieved about this ...
I trusted everyone in the hc/officer core except you. And I wasnt the only one who didnt trust you. When you werent around, we had full discussions. When you were around, we had guarded discussions.

Heres one of the many reasons why, For your late night reading pleasure:
http://www.geocities.com/monsiuermersault/kjnubje.txt

This is just an exerpt as the log contains info that still might be relevant to angels affairs, but im sure youll agree to the fact that it is from the real log KJ.

To all of you who dont give a crap about this bitch fight, I apoligise. Kj has been posting crap on AD for years. Ive tried dealing with him in PM but it never worked. Public forum is the only option I have left. He would have everyone believe I am a liar and that very little about what I say about him is true. I dont like being called a liar and those who know me know I always try and tell the truth. Hence this silly bitch fight.

For those of you who give a crap about this fight, KJ and I will be performing at Caesers Palace In las vegas on easter weekend.

Since this all is so ridiculously off topic, the above will be my last post in this argument. Kj have fun calling me a liar in your subsequent post.

Last edited by Fyodor; 28 Jan 2006 at 06:37.
Fyodor is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Jan 2006, 10:52   #59
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Irvine and I weren't on good terms during r10 so it doesn't surprise me when he said that about DDK. You know aswell behe, that we wanted to talk to DDK to discuss the issues yet when it came down to it, you guys didn't wanna fix it, you just wanted to leave and you did.

Ask around to alot of former FAnGers, you'll see DDK will receive little to no respect and DDK left a very bad taste behind.

And I agree, the improvement of Angels lately has a great deal to do with alch coming back and a super motivated and active Alki. Yet your departure is, for me and some others, a great relief.

About my activity, whatever Angel claims I was inactive last round can kindly fk off then. I do have a dayjob, I simply cannot be online untill 03:00 - 04:00 CEST. But during the day, at work, I checked PA each hour, I mailed alki and Irvine and co to offer my fleet for defence, Irvine sent me over 10 sms's each day with fleet orders etc. I joined attacks EACH night last round, I was online whenever I could make it on IRC.

Maybe I'm not the uberactive HC like Irvine or Alki, and I'll never be that. But I've been active last round and any person claiming differently ... I'd assume he either lies or just doesn't know better. It's funny how you'd seek out the very few pple that claim I'm inactive and then go "ohh but I heared differently" ...

Nway, this is rediculously off topic and this isn't your first time you've been doing this on behalf of my account. Yes I still do think you're nothing but a liar, and when I point out where you lied you give it a nice twist so it doesn't appear to be a lie.

Sorry for going off topic

FA Gaming community

Unread 28 Jan 2006, 12:41   #60
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Dirty laundry guys, dirty laundry.

Very unprofessional.
Unread 28 Jan 2006, 12:47   #61
Stoom
Bragpack™

Stoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat

Very unprofessional.
quite a humorous read none the less
Stoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Jan 2006, 13:40   #62
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat

Very unprofessional.
But it's my post proven cast iron so it's great

Even so, any further discussion is going to be offtopic.

Last edited by lokken; 28 Jan 2006 at 14:40.
lokken is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Feb 2007, 21:32   #63
Jezz84
DDK

Jezz84 is an unknown quantity at this point

kj ur a fag u always will be
learn when to just shut the **** up

-DDK FOUNDER

DDK - Death Defying Killaz
JoV - Joy of Villainy
FAnG - Furious Angels Next Generation
Eclipse - Eclipse
CT- Conspiracy Theory
VS - Volkstaat
Urwins - Urwins
NoX - NoX

Jezz84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Feb 2007, 21:35   #64
[DDK]gm

[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future

Bloody hell, after 10 rounds and this argument is still going on.

Fyodor has it spot on. Was not military reasons.

Get a life and get over it.
R10 Eclipse
R10.5-R13 FAnG
R20-23 CT
R23 (CT BG) ToF
R24-R82... CT
[DDK]gm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Feb 2007, 22:23   #65
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jezz84
kj ur a fag u always will be
learn when to just shut the **** up

-DDK FOUNDER
He hasn't posted since forever..

..and I'm pretty sure that you, along with those English lessons, could need some behavior lessons

P.S. DDK was crap.
Unread 17 Feb 2007, 23:03   #66
Jezz84
DDK

lol nad wtf u still doing here?
DDK was v.crap but we never pretended to be good

I've been sat on quakenet since end of r10.5 till now. the general angry cs scene has changed me to a bitter old man
u still playing cs?

JoV - Joy of Villainy
Eclipse - Eclipse
CT- Conspiracy Theory
VS - Volkstaat
Urwins - Urwins
NoX - NoX

Unread 18 Feb 2007, 00:08   #67
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

i read through this thread again and i'm half way across killing myself now
jerome is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Feb 2007, 00:13   #68
Allfather
The PropaGhandi

Allfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these parts

No Eylisia, no ely!

<Deffeh> I just told my parents im a homosexual, now they kicked me out
Allfather is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Feb 2007, 00:22   #69
Bane
Shadows and Dust

Bane is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allfather
No Eylisia, no ely!
I want both back :/

R3 or so - Cell/Elysium
Looong break
R20 - Orbit
R21 - Subh (Finished rank 58)
8 year break
R60 - ND -> Ultores (Finished rank 48)
R61 - Rogues

14:05 <Swing> I wear a cape and a burger king paper crown when i play pa
14:10 <Zwanstic> u also talk alot of shit
14:14 <Blue_Esper> you're a weird unit
12:33 <hone> oddr is where we send all the semi retarded and gay bashing ult has beens LOL
12:34 <hone> thats where u should be swing lol
Bane is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Feb 2007, 00:34   #70
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
lol nad wtf u still doing here?
DDK was v.crap but we never pretended to be good

I've been sat on quakenet since end of r10.5 till now. the general angry cs scene has changed me to a bitter old man
u still playing cs?
I'm not doing anything in particular

Haven't played CS for a year or something, but I've meant to pick up on it to get off some aggression + relaxing from EVE
Unread 18 Feb 2007, 00:41   #71
Mek
InSomniac

Mek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to behold

stop rehashing old threads.....for god sake!

Runner up in the InSomnia 'Drunkest HC' competition - Currently on the wagon

Elysium | HR | eXilition | OuZo | ND | InSomnia | DLR

db battlegroup founder and spiritual leader

Sexytime HC of Belgians (#s3xytime)

Not so retired anymore....
Mek is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Feb 2007, 01:00   #72
Allfather
The PropaGhandi

Allfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these parts

Why?
They are the ones that are good entertainment.
If you havent noticed yet, the forum is more or less dead =/

<Deffeh> I just told my parents im a homosexual, now they kicked me out
Allfather is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Feb 2007, 02:36   #73
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place

oh mek shut up
Unread 18 Feb 2007, 04:20   #74
Jezz84
DDK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nadar
I'm not doing anything in particular

Haven't played CS for a year or something, but I've meant to pick up on it to get off some aggression + relaxing from EVE

cs makes u angry tbh. main reason ive come back to pa is coz ive had enuff with the uk cs scene.
---

As for rehashing the thread. the last post i read was only posted at the end of jan. Ive been away for a few years theres plenty of other threads that i was gonna reply to. this one just annoyed me the most.

JoV - Joy of Villainy
Eclipse - Eclipse
CT- Conspiracy Theory
VS - Volkstaat
Urwins - Urwins
NoX - NoX

Unread 18 Feb 2007, 14:18   #75
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alki
oh mek shut up
Yeah Mek - both KJ and Behe have been praising Alki in this thread, it deserves to be bumped to boost his self-esteem

Quote:
As for rehashing the thread. the last post i read was only posted at the end of jan.
Jan 2006!
Unread 19 Feb 2007, 04:39   #76
Jezz84
DDK

Quote:
Jan 2006!
yeh... my bad

JoV - Joy of Villainy