User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Strategic Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 27 Apr 2009, 22:14   #1
Light
You've Seen The Light
Speed Cards Champion

Light has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond repute
Tick Plans Required

Hi everyone.

I'm in the middle of making a universal tickplan for every race/goverment and strategy you choose. Ive done the bulk of the work now and just need to input different research/construction strategys for each race.. (i.e. pure FI, FR/DE, CR/BS rush, etc).

So if you wouldnt mind, could you please write down your Race/Goverment and tickplan you used (with a brief description of the aim of the tickplan and if its unusually, why you went a certain way); So i can add them to my tickplan... (If its in excel or anything, you could just upload it including your race/goverment).

(If you dont want to share it with everyone this early, you can find me on netgamers IRC (nick Light) and PM me it..)

An example of what im after:
Quote:
Race: Cat
Gov: Unification
Pop: 25 Mining, 46 Research, 29 Construction
Res: HCT 1 -> Core 1 -> HCT 2 -> Hulls 1 -> TT 1 -> TT2 -> Infra (PT 72) -> HCT 3 -> TT 3 or Hulls 2
Cons: Res Lab -> Crystal Mine x 2 -> Light Factory x2 -> Res Lab -> Light Factory -> Medium Factory x 2 -> Light Factory
General Philosophy: Focus on a Fi/Co roiding fleet with Scorps and Widows as anti Cr/BS. Initiate until Tick 32 and then save for ships to attack PT 72. Initiate the amount of roids that pays off in 23 hours (won't be many) before you land. Some Magic Happens. You win Planetarion. You're welcome.
I suppose it should mention that you save the bonus to bail out of the inevitable but shit single fleet cr/bs incs you may have.
Obviously some of those details may be sensitive which you dont want other people to know yet.. If thats the case, then you can either PM it me and i promise i wont share that information with anyone (You could even get someone else to pm me it, so i dont even know who followed that plan) or if you wouldnt mind, keep the information handy and mid-round post it into this thread.

For anyone interested, here is the final 'initing roids' part of the calc:
http://img159.imageshack.us/img159/4264/roids.png *Note: that isnt the final colour scheme or final look*
(It allows people to choose race/goverment(and how many roids they want to init up to, like 250 or 300).. it also links into there chosen res/con strat for HCT research, ACE, finance centers/mines and auto updates.. It also allows people to turn ticks off when they are sleeping etc).
First shalt thou take out the Holy Pin. Then shalt thou count to three, no more, no less. Three shall be the number thou shalt count, and the number of the counting shall be three. Four shalt thou not count, neither count thou two, excepting that thou then proceed to three. Five is right out. Once the number three, being the third number, be reached, then lobbest thou thy Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch towards thy foe, who, being naughty in my sight, shall snuff it.

Last edited by Light; 27 Apr 2009 at 23:09.
Light is offline   Reply With Quote