User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions > Departing PA Messages
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 25 Nov 2008, 22:20   #1
Willzzz
Legion Idle Master

Willzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud of
Guess i should face facts..

As the title of this thread says i guess i should face facts.

I have had a lot of critisism since i returned to PA to help Assman lead Jenova and brought back around 40 ex players to this game. Some are still of course playing (former legion players which i had the honour of playing with in the origonal rounds of PA) But i guess i never got back into it myself. One round as a scanner and the rest i just ended up idling and of course sodding off.

But the main reason why i am leaving this game again is due to the fact this round i was appauld by the acctions of the MH Team by closing me for a rule which 1) Was never made public it was brought back into the game and 2) I wasnt doing this anyway so why i was closed is beyond me. I feel ashamed to have been closed, especially after how i have been trying to drag back members to play this game, and the way the MH team treated me to be honest was a disgrace. But this is another matter if you want to discuss this properly with me feel free to see me idiling in #vts on NG still.

But i have to say its been an honour working alongside some of my old friends, and of course some new ones. People such as: Assman, zhukov, shev, nanomatrix, Ronin, Ninja, Dark_Angel, Fred, Rock, Adastra, Foxman, Vladel, ]x[, Lord-Niko, Furbeh, Athena, Dirtball, Horus, Ogami, Coldfusion, BA etc

Just some of the old faces which returned with me and some which never left.

Anyway i wish you all luck with this game, and i do hope all of the older players do return and bring somthing back to the game which ave birth to communites such as Legion, Fury, Fang, Xanadu virus etc. And Audentes it was a pleasure working with you guys, your a great core of members and i wish you luck for many rounds. Just a shame my round got cut short.

Willzzz
Co VtS Founder

Played: Round 1-13. PA Team: Round 13-17. The Return: Round 18-19. PA Team: Round 20. Return.. Again: Round 21-37 Retired: Round 38 Returned: Round 39-45 Retired: Round 45 Returned: Round: 56

p3nguin Founder
Willzzz is offline   Reply With Quote