User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 12 Apr 2003, 10:31   #1
KeyStroke
Certified Maniac

KeyStroke is an unknown quantity at this point
Talking Dear Vicky Vomit & friends

I guess, getting free roids by just overwhelming force isnt enough. But to bash my gal in the way you guys do is utter pathetic. Sending ton's of BS's roiding small guys is a bit wank , but just my opinion ;-)

At least I will sleep better after this being under the cap ratio of the biggies around
<Zhil> hmm
<Hicks> Dreadnought II theyd call me
KeyStroke is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Apr 2003, 10:35   #2
Forest
Don't make me declare war

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: Dear Vicky Vomit & friends

Quote:
Originally posted by KeyStroke

At least I will sleep better after this being under the cap ratio of the biggies around

Doubt it, im 2 mill with under 90 roids and i still get hit...
Forest is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Apr 2003, 10:39   #3
[IPC]Silentbob
Member of guess who

[IPC]Silentbob is an unknown quantity at this point
Angry Universe size

Means that pillocks like this come back time and time (and time and time) again.

If they had any class, they be taking on bigger targets, but that would require a spine
[IPC]Silentbob is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Apr 2003, 10:40   #4
thomas4
CHICKEN DIPPHAAAAZ

thomas4 is an unknown quantity at this point
2 mil means 10 mil max, loadsa WEET players still under 10 mil....
R4: [30:21:11] n00b
R5: [31:24:10] TFD
R6: [04:02:06] Xylem
R7: [27:20:11] Lithyn
R8: [29:02:05] Lithyn \ Elysium
R9: [05:05:09] WolfPack \ Sapientia (while it lasted...)
R9.5: [XX:XX:XX] Enjoying random inactivity...

Ex-Lithyn [\] †
thomas4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Apr 2003, 10:43   #5
KeyStroke
Certified Maniac

From: The yoghourt bums around quiet of Vicky Vomit (16:3:2) 12/04/2003 09:42 GMT
Subject: Re: how about ?

ur choice, let me roid you or I roid and bash you, like you want.

(sorry for posting cords'n stuff. But hey, not as anyones cords is a big secret this round )

Nice attitude.. Just what PA needs more of (sigh)
<Zhil> hmm
Unread 12 Apr 2003, 10:50   #6
Jester
Pedantic hypocrite

Jester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond repute
You're not special. I remember getting messages like this back in round 3. Ages and ages ago. It's not new, it's not old, it's not worth posting on AD about.

Jester
Unread 12 Apr 2003, 11:04   #7
KeyStroke
Certified Maniac

Quote:
Originally posted by Jester
You're not special. I remember getting messages like this back in round 3. Ages and ages ago. It's not new, it's not old, it's not worth posting on AD about.

Jester
Maybe it isnt maybe it is.

Not as AD is all that run over with activity these days ;-)
<Zhil> hmm
Unread 12 Apr 2003, 11:51   #8
Scouse
[F.E.A.R.]

Scouse is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Jester
It's not new, it's not old, it's not worth posting on AD about.
So close it then, boyo.
"And when people tell me what is ok and what is not it should not be an unexpected scene seeing I extend my middle right hand digit and say: 'Eyy, would you like lemon or lime with that piece of advice, mister?'"

Funny Film Reviews :: SWOS
Scouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Apr 2003, 11:57   #9
virogenesis
Proud ex EnTitY bc

virogenesis is infamous around these partsvirogenesis is infamous around these parts
Quote:
From: The yoghourt bums around quiet of Vicky Vomit (16:3:2) 12/04/2003 09:42 GMT

bloody farmers
virogenesis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Apr 2003, 13:18   #10
Slinky
SPESHAL

Slinky is an unknown quantity at this point
Weeeeeeeeee. I'm 2.3 mill, had 13k ships land on me last night. Unfortunately so many landed they only got about 9 roids a tick. The poor populace of my planet is actually starting to get scared though. Every 24 hours or so, the sun gets blacked out by enemy ships in the air and they come for roids unable to realise that they could send a seperate roiding fleet and take a lot more cos I'm too lazy to stay up all night.

Cmon, in the days of old, ppl actually used to at least put effort in to capturing roids. Now it's, gather half of fleet, send fleet at planet, news scan planet, if ships incoming on defence, recall, if no defence, land, take smallest possible amount of roids, repeat until planet quits.
Round 4 - UiS member, The Return member, Elysium member
Round 5 - Didn't play
Round 6 - UiS member, IPC BC / Cv HC
Round 7 - UiS member, IPC BC / Cv HC
Round 8 - GC | IPC BC
Round 9 - GC | Eden Group Planetarion Leader
Round 9.5 - MOW | Rock member
Round * Quit
Slinky is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Apr 2003, 13:20   #11
hAl
ensign forever

hAl is infamous around these partshAl is infamous around these partshAl is infamous around these partshAl is infamous around these partshAl is infamous around these partshAl is infamous around these parts
Reading this thread it makes me glad to have quit when I did.

hAl
Unread 12 Apr 2003, 13:24   #12
Not_RIT

Not_RIT is an unknown quantity at this point
heh, I have little to no respect for the peope who have 'good scores' in this round, lets face it, its piss easy to get a good score if you send out three roiding fleets a night and if your alliance is allied to half the universe and defence is easier to come by than discarded knickers in essex.
Not_RIT is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Apr 2003, 13:31   #13
Legator
Pr0nstar

Legator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally posted by Not_RIT
heh, I have little to no respect for the peope who have 'good scores' in this round, lets face it, its piss easy to get a good score if you send out three roiding fleets a night and if your alliance is allied to half the universe and defence is easier to come by than discarded knickers in essex.

well, didnt join chaoz their gals too ?

besides that your right. weet is is just ****e
Honoured to have been [1up] Member

VfL Bochum >*
Legator is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Apr 2003, 13:33   #14
Slinky
SPESHAL

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. Can't be arsed to post a seperate post for it as it'll never happen (I can dream though can't I?). Give everyone who has less that a 1.00 roid ratio (basically anyone not in weet), 100 mill of each resource, at least Cmon, would be funny. Might wake the game up a bit as well.
Round 5 - Didn't play
Round 8 - GC | IPC BC
Round * Quit
Unread 12 Apr 2003, 13:36   #15
Gerbie
pe0n

Gerbie is an unknown quantity at this point
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally posted by Slinky
weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. Can't be arsed to post a seperate post for it as it'll never happen (I can dream though can't I?). Give everyone who has less that a 1.00 roid ratio (basically anyone not in weet), 100 mill of each resource, at least Cmon, would be funny. Might wake the game up a bit as well.
round 7 noob: rank 6.198 25:20:25 - VoC member
round 8 noob: rank 4.112 7:2:3 - TFD member
round 9 rank 941 23:1:9 - TFD HC
round 9.5 rank 860 22:7:3 - TFD HC
round 10: rank unknown (was #1 for a while) 5:2:5 - Vengeance pe0n
round 10.5: rank 683 19:10:2 - VGN member
round 11: rank 138 8:8:4 - VsN member
round 12: rank 515 - VGN 'special attack officer' -> jumped ship to Rock
round 13: rank 85: NoS
Gerbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Apr 2003, 13:44   #16
gzambo
Fightin-irish for life

gzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant future
Quote:
Weeeeeeeeee. I'm 2.3 mill, had 13k ships land on me last night. Unfortunately so many landed they only got about 9 roids a tick. The poor populace of my planet is actually starting to get scared though. Every 24 hours or so, the sun gets blacked out by enemy ships in the air and they come for roids unable to realise that they could send a seperate roiding fleet and take a lot more cos I'm too lazy to stay up all night.

Cmon, in the days of old, ppl actually used to at least put effort in to capturing roids. Now it's, gather half of fleet, send fleet at planet, news scan planet, if ships incoming on defence, recall, if no defence, land, take smallest possible amount of roids, repeat until planet quits.
em u forgot the bit that they wont attack u until they are just below 5 times ur score

new meaning of skill in PA is to be able to attack someone 5 times smaller than u and not call it bashing

"In the absence of orders, find something and kill it."
-Rommel
gzambo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Apr 2003, 13:46   #17
Slinky
SPESHAL

Quote:
Originally posted by gzambo
em u forgot the bit that they wont attack u until they are just below 5 times ur score

new meaning of skill in PA is to be able to attack someone 5 times smaller than u and not call it bashing
Unfortunately a lot of players in weet (just the same as any other alliance which has been up at the top) are too rubbish to attain a score like that, so incomings are eternal Not my fault these ppl don't know how to play the game.
Round 5 - Didn't play
Round 8 - GC | IPC BC
Round * Quit
Unread 12 Apr 2003, 13:48   #18
Lerxst
baka.

Lerxst is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
*rofl* Would cause the biggest whining ever - alone this would it be worth it...
Unread 12 Apr 2003, 13:53   #19
KeyStroke
Certified Maniac

Quote:
Originally posted by Lerxst
*rofl* Would cause the biggest whining ever - alone this would it be worth it...
The sad thing is, there is probably some top players. Ergh, that came out wrong. I mean HIGH scored players out there that have so much resources stocked up just to be able to hit small guys
<Zhil> hmm
Unread 12 Apr 2003, 14:18   #20
God
of War

God can only hope to improve
Quote:

An attack made by WP for sure. Send crushing fleets , hoping that the target stays home and let his fleet get bashed , and do a min cap.

The HC´s of WP will have a hard work ahead , R10 will not be close to this one , must be prepared , u wont have 2000 players on ur side this time.

To compare attacks , Eclipse made some nice attacks , showing what they are made of , with proper management they show who plays good. We all know who is behind this.

But , 15:1 (hi Focht) had a nice incoming that drove their chances on top10 for some time , showing there are a few ppl capable of roiding even the hardest gals on the uni.

how about we make a game only for 4 gals , 2 T&P and 2 "Us" , would be interesting...

"[Zeus to Ares:] 'To me you are the most hateful of all the gods who hold Olympos. Forever quarrelling is dear to your heart, wars and battles." - Homer, Iliad 5.699
God is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Apr 2003, 15:04   #21
Denniz
Angelus Mortis

Denniz is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by God

how about we make a game only for 4 gals , 2 T&P and 2 "Us" , would be interesting...
..... to see who has less closed planets in the end?
r5 - 15:24:8 - Angelus Mortis of Mortem Expetere LuX/Wolfpack
r6 - 27:20:6 - Ignotus Milites of Non Omnis Moriar Wolfpack
r7 - 8:13:8 - Periculum In Mora of Aurora Musis Amica Wolfpack / allianceless / SnugglehBunnies
r8 - 22:5:4 Est quaedam flere voluptas of Hinc illae lacrimae Adelante / Fury / SnugglehBunnies
wc 1 - xx:yy:zz - ^Nuda veritas of Mirabile dictu^
wc 2 - 3:13:9 - Nox of Omnis una manet nox
r9 - 37:2:8 Nomen est omen of Somnium verum evadit Eclipse / SnugglehBunnies
r9.5 23:2:1 Multos timere debet of quem multi timent Elysium / SnugglehBunnies
Denniz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Apr 2003, 15:13   #22
Yaroslav
Whooopaa!

Yaroslav can only hope to improve
Quote:
Originally posted by God
An attack made by WP for sure. Send crushing fleets , hoping that the target stays home and let his fleet get bashed , and do a min cap.

The HC´s of WP will have a hard work ahead , R10 will not be close to this one , must be prepared , u wont have 2000 players on ur side this time.

To compare attacks , Eclipse made some nice attacks , showing what they are made of , with proper management they show who plays good. We all know who is behind this.

But , 15:1 (hi Focht) had a nice incoming that drove their chances on top10 for some time , showing there are a few ppl capable of roiding even the hardest gals on the uni.

You really think that when your block wins all your players use small roiding fleets, don't you?
Unread 12 Apr 2003, 16:19   #23
Not_RIT

Not_RIT is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Legator
well, didnt join chaoz their gals too ?

besides that your right. weet is is just ****e
Mainly through KoeN's choice a few did yes, Rember and I had already aranged to share galaxies with VisioN and Madcows, but we had to change this once his Lordship Sir KoeN decided to do a U turn and lick Robs arse.
Not_RIT is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Apr 2003, 19:05   #24
God
of War

God can only hope to improve
Quote:
Originally posted by Denniz
You are an ant...

"[Zeus to Ares:] 'To me you are the most hateful of all the gods who hold Olympos. Forever quarrelling is dear to your heart, wars and battles." - Homer, Iliad 5.699
God is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Apr 2003, 19:23   #25
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Quote:
Originally posted by God
You are an ant...
Brilliant contribution to the boards. Bravo.

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Inquisitorial Lord Protector of His Emperor's Glorius Empire
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Zh|l is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Apr 2003, 19:31   #26
Annie

Annie is just really niceAnnie is just really niceAnnie is just really niceAnnie is just really nice
one told me i might as well delete

I wont delete but i will never play this game again 28 days of incoming some multiple waves and they attack for no roids

There are tons of multies, the guy who told me to delete has been caught cheating the last 2 rounds so if you tell me he isnt cheating now (I was in fang with him last round when he was closed) I have to wonder what changed him this round.

There are free games that find and close multies better then PA ever has, in round 7 I was in 47:1 and had 3 planets who posted there other coords on politics, I reported it to spinner and nothing, those post were up about the whole rest of the round
Annie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 May 2003, 01:41   #27
xtothez
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

xtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud of
Well Rabba and Sakera have had their turn up here this round, I think Sonnenbomber needs more of a spotlight...

*bump*
Unread 6 May 2003, 01:58   #28
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
i've done that a few times this round, but everytime i send an excuse mail for my sad tactics and that if i cought a large production queue, or accidentally would rape him tick 3 .. i would recall after 2, roiding is okay, senseless killing is stupid.
Unread 6 May 2003, 03:18   #29
Iceaxe
Blood

Iceaxe is an unknown quantity at this point
fleet catch him.
Iceaxe is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 May 2003, 05:53   #30
Psi_K
Canadian to the Core

Psi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Not everyone that's not in weet is as bad as you ...
and the Wp and Ely portion of weet have been roided remember...
r18-19 [eXi]
<Intermission>
r31-32 [CT] - r33-35 [DLR] - r36 [VsN] - r37 [???]
r45-46 [FAnG]
Psi_K is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 May 2003, 06:02   #31
Saitam
Tribologist

Saitam is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by God

Now that was prolly the most funny post this week. (Eclipse making nice attacks, lol)
Unread 6 May 2003, 07:21   #32
Ferox

Ferox is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Denniz
hahaha
Cracked on this one
Unread 6 May 2003, 07:23   #33
Ferox

Ferox is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Zh|l
Brilliant contribution to the boards. Bravo.
And another superb contribution to the boards. Bravissimo.
Unread 6 May 2003, 07:25   #34
hAl
ensign forever

hAl is infamous around these partshAl is infamous around these partshAl is infamous around these partshAl is infamous around these partshAl is infamous around these partshAl is infamous around these parts
Quote:
Originally posted by Knight Theamion
i've done that a few times this round, but everytime i send an excuse mail for my sad tactics and that if i cought a large production queue, or accidentally would rape him tick 3 .. i would recall after 2, roiding is okay, senseless killing is stupid.
I was particularly happy with the dude who killed my planet from 2,5m to 140k by sending ETA 6 in para kill fleet of only xan fighters. That was after I selfexiled into an empty gal so no way to get defence or even a warning about incomings.

After 5 days of very regular checks and moving away my fleet quite a few times he managed to catch me of line for more than 5 hours and kill all but leave his kill fleet so he only got one tick of decent roids. 10 hours later I was moved from the empty gal by creators...

hAl
Unread 6 May 2003, 08:29   #35
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: Re: Dear Vicky Vomit & friends

Quote:
Originally posted by Forest
Doubt it, im 2 mill with under 90 roids and i still get hit...
You've swapped accounts again?

Thought i hadnt seen you in the gal channel for a while and your planet was improving.
Unread 6 May 2003, 14:59   #36
CrazyConrad
DarnocYzarc

CrazyConrad is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by KeyStroke

These ppl makes me sick

And unfortunatly there are to many of them...
Unread 6 May 2003, 15:12   #37
DJet
Wearer of The Hat

DJet is a jewel in the roughDJet is a jewel in the roughDJet is a jewel in the rough
hehe what a suprise its a SMASH gal
Unread 6 May 2003, 15:40   #38
Torz
Up yours

Torz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud of
Whats this got to do with AD?
Torz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 May 2003, 15:43   #39
isildurx

isildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond repute
some of the ppl in smsh gal nr1, used to be nice fellas once :\

guess theyve been reformed after heading to the darrk side
Unread 6 May 2003, 21:16   #40
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Just be annoying. I have 7.5k Brigs with very few roids.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 May 2003, 23:22   #41
K03N
Banned

K03N is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Not_RIT
Mainly through KoeN's choice a few did yes, Rember and I had already aranged to share galaxies with VisioN and Madcows, but we had to change this once his Lordship Sir KoeN decided to do a U turn and lick Robs arse.
i have a title.

ace!
K03N is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 May 2003, 00:20   #42
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
I love bashing you little cretins. Shows you who is boss.
That's right. I hope you all quit PA, then I'll be the one true winner.
Tomkat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 May 2003, 00:50   #43
Razorback
Eclipse High Command

Razorback has a spectacular aura aboutRazorback has a spectacular aura aboutRazorback has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally posted by God

Ofc ppl made us run for our money, was a nice fight and we had fun fun fun.
Personally i cant stand a round where i dont get incomings and have to try to cover me/my gal, its still 50% of the game and 50% of the fun.

Im afraid T&P is no more and at denniz, T&P players got not closed on any occasion. The only players actually getting closed in r7 were a couple of my galm8s which werent T&P or have ever been in T&P.
-T&P slogan

Focht
T&P HC
Fury Exec
Eclipse CEO

Stan's muppet
Razorback is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 May 2003, 06:06   #44
thrilld

thrilld is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Tomkat
I love bashing you little cretins. Shows you who is boss.
That's right. I hope you all quit PA, then I'll be the one true winner.
you're already the one true weiner.
[05:15] <rez*******> yup, trying to make the new l33t alliance
[05:15] <rez*******> they do it backwards
[05:15] <rez*******> always
[05:15] <rez*******> u start with ppl based on quality of character
[05:16] <rez*******> forget game skills
[05:16] <rez*******> they are handy yes
[05:16] <rez*******> but players can be taught
[05:16] <rez*******> a cnut is always a cnut

many alliances could learn from this.
thrilld is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 May 2003, 08:15   #45
Tomkat

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by thrilld
you're already the one true weiner.
Hey! Hey! I see what you did there!
You.. you took the word I used... "winner".... and converted it to "weiner".. which is American slang for "penis".

Ahahhahhhahhahhaha.

The comical genius on these boards.
The wit.

What are you doing posting on these boards when you could be a world famous stand up comedian, heckled by all and loved by none?
Unread 8 May 2003, 15:56   #46
Ohm
none

Ohm is an unknown quantity at this point
5 planets in ToT/Eclipse gal just closed !

Now they show what they are made of.

LOL
Ohm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 May 2003, 16:11   #47
Domin
500k posts

Domin is an unknown quantity at this point
a certain top alliance sent 4 25 mill planets on a 6 mill guy. (mostly fighters came in tick 6 effective eta 5)

But they didn't get a roid

round 2: 54:24:17 FA
round 3: 45:17:20 nos
round 4: 64:18:10 nos
round 5: 32:6:6 nos
round 6: 11:11:7 nos
round 7: 29:23:3 nos
round 8: 22:7:1 nos plush
round 9: 6:6:8 oly
round 13: Dont have roids so dont bother asking
Domin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 May 2003, 16:56   #48
Tomkat

Quote:
Originally posted by Ohm
5 planets in ToT/Eclipse gal just closed !

Now they show what they are made of.

LOL

Yes, because 5 planets out of a large memberbase of 2 alliances is significant enough to say we are all cheaters.
Unread 8 May 2003, 18:39   #49
Psi_K
Canadian to the Core

Psi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Yes, because 5 planets out of a large memberbase of 2 alliances is significant enough to say we are all cheaters.
Welcome to Planetarion.
r18-19 [eXi]
<Intermission>
r31-32 [CT] - r33-35 [DLR] - r36 [VsN] - r37 [???]
r45-46 [FAnG]
Psi_K is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 May 2003, 20:15   #50
Iceaxe
Blood

Iceaxe is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Not to mention that not every planet in eclipse/tot tagged gals are actually eclipse/tot
Iceaxe is offline   Reply With Quote