User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 2 Nov 2005, 15:39   #1
Blastoderm
________

Blastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Quick help.

Roads.

M stands for motorway e.g. M40.

What does A stand for e.g. A10?
or B e.g. B152?

Thanks.
finding strength to call and ask her
Roller coaster favorite ride,
let me kiss you one last time.
Blastoderm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Nov 2005, 15:45   #2
Blastoderm
________

Blastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Re: Quick help.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flavius
I rushed to this thread. I wanted to help but I don't know

I'm sorry
Thing is, you don't live in England.

Bugger off.
Unread 2 Nov 2005, 15:50   #3
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

They don't stand for anything. They're different classifications.

Random Google : http://www.cbrd.co.uk/roadsfaq/

Although it doesn't actual help...

Quote:
A-Roads

A road whose number is prefixed with an 'A'. These were originally intended to be the major routes, but because of inconsistent upgrades and policies, an A-road can now vary from a single-track mountain road in Wales to a grade-separated motorway standard eight lane dual carriageway like the A2 in Kent. To help clear up the mess, in the 1960's primary status was introduced. A-road numbers can be one, two, three or four digits. See also B-Roads.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Nov 2005, 15:55   #4
Blastoderm
________

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante Hicks
They don't stand for anything. They're different classifications.

Random Google : http://www.cbrd.co.uk/roadsfaq/

Although it doesn't actual help...
It did help just a bit.

Quote:
There are three different classifications: motorways, A-roads and B-roads. Motorways are grade-separated expressways and have 1, 2 or 3 digit numbers prefixed with 'M'. A-roads are other major routes; they vary from motorway-standard to narrow local roads, and have 1, 2, 3 or 4 digit numbers prefixed with 'A'. B-roads are local routes and have 3 or 4 digit numbers prefixed with 'B'.
It's what I was looking for. I misworded my question.

Anyway, thanks D. <3