User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 1 Nov 2005, 01:26   #1
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
tension of opposites

Well today I went round to a "good" friends house. Now the person in question is female. We dated for a good two months and I enjoyed every minute of it. However we did more friends things, and she suggested rather than date we just remain good friends. Which we did.

Anyway I went to hers and we were sitting around talking and one of my friends asked her about this new guy she is chatting too.

Girl 1 "Hows Jay?"
My ex "Oh hes good"
Girl 1 "Spoken to him lately"
My ex "Yeah I spoke to him today"
Girl 1 "So...."
My ex "Well hes coming out on thursday when we all go out"
Girl 1 "Jiggy Jiggy "
My ex "She Blushes"
Girl 1 "laughter"
My ex "we will see, it should be a fun night"

Now throughout this whole conversation I was just playing with my lighter, listening to everything and getting annoyed. Firstly I was angry. Aston Villa had lost and I sat in the pub being taunted by people for how shit villa were, it wasnt just that but we could go down :/ So I was already pissed off. Secondly it was just weird to see that someone else could have her and I couldnt. But this is how the conversation felt for me.

Girl 1 "Hows Jay?"
Me "Who the **** is Jay"
My ex "Oh hes good"
Me "Oh hes good, well once ive smashed his head in he wont be"
Girl 1 "Spoken to him lately"
Me "Jesus let it go, you made the small talk"
My ex "Yeah I spoke to him today"
Me "Well isnt that just ****ing great"
Girl 1 "So...."
Me "So what, villa just lost, a girl i like is talking about her new conquest in front of me, who cares about so"
My ex "Well hes coming out on thursday when we all go out"
Me "Im coming out thursday, is this a joke or...jesus now im annoyed"
Girl 1 "Jiggy Jiggy "
Me "Oh for **** sake dont put ideas in her head
My ex "She Blushes"
Me "Maybe she will take it up the arse, it will hurt her and she wont go out with him anymore"
Girl 1 "laughter"
Me "Why am I friends with you again?"
My ex "we will see, it should be a fun night"
Me "Yeah it will be awesome, seeing a girl I really like being pulled by a twat"

Now Ive cooled down a bit but im still annoyed, this girl is a close friend, and im annoyed that I havent heard of this jay, im also annoyed that someone can be good enough for her. Im also annoyed that it didnt work out between me and her. Im also annoyed because she doesnt know one word from her and I would marry her.

Jesus its ****ed up, I guess all I can do is be the good friend I promised and support her, but by god if he does anything to upset her (including anal) I will kill him.
Unread 1 Nov 2005, 01:35   #2
Arachnidman
You love me really

Arachnidman has a reputation beyond reputeArachnidman has a reputation beyond reputeArachnidman has a reputation beyond reputeArachnidman has a reputation beyond reputeArachnidman has a reputation beyond reputeArachnidman has a reputation beyond reputeArachnidman has a reputation beyond reputeArachnidman has a reputation beyond reputeArachnidman has a reputation beyond reputeArachnidman has a reputation beyond reputeArachnidman has a reputation beyond repute
Re: tension of opposites

Maybe they secretly refer to you as Jay?
Arachnidman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Nov 2005, 01:39   #3
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arachnidman
Maybe they secretly refer to you as Jay?
i wish that was true, but no :-/

:edit: im pos repping you because you gave me hope, as yahwe says hope is all we have, us mere mortals.
Unread 1 Nov 2005, 01:51   #4
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

It's actually me and by god there'll be anal.
Unread 2 Nov 2005, 00:21   #5
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
It's actually me and by god there'll be anal.

her taking you up the arse with a strap on wasn't what pig meant you know...
Unread 2 Nov 2005, 00:46   #6
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadrunner_0
her taking you up the arse with a strap on wasn't what pig meant you know...
What precisely have you been getting up to with that new wife of yours?
Unread 2 Nov 2005, 01:24   #7
Weeks
Banned

Weeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
What precisely have you been getting up to with that new wife of yours?
His wife's been penetrating him wearing a 14" glow-in-the-dark strap-on-dildo and a JonnyBGood face-mask, at a guess.
Weeks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Nov 2005, 01:57   #8
meglamaniac
Born Sinful

meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Go away, sober up, come back and realise how badly you're not over your ex.
She isn't doing anything wrong.
You're being a jealous tit.
If she has this effect on you, DON'T SEE HER ANYMORE.

It's really quite incredibly simple.
Unread 1 Nov 2005, 02:24   #9
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pig
Im also annoyed because she doesnt know one word from her and I would marry her.
I predict you will regret saying this in the morning... so im quoting it before you edit
Unread 1 Nov 2005, 02:26   #10
pig
1up on you

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deepflow
I predict you will regret saying this in the morning... so im quoting it before you edit
no not at all, its true :/
Unread 1 Nov 2005, 02:27   #11
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pig
no not at all, its true :/
sucks...

so you would seriously drop your current gf if she said the word?

or do you want some kind of dante like thing?
Unread 1 Nov 2005, 02:29   #12
pig
1up on you

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deepflow
sucks...

so you would seriously drop your current gf if she said the word?

or do you want some kind of dante like thing?
no id drop the current one, shes great but so is this one :/
Unread 1 Nov 2005, 02:36   #13
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute

your ex probably has no clue how bad this hurts you.
so either suck it up and deal with it, or tell her and then maybe they'll talk about jay in another room.
Unread 1 Nov 2005, 02:38   #14
pig
1up on you

i just thought id say

jay rhymes with gay

also good advice aryn
Unread 1 Nov 2005, 02:39   #15
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute

i just realized how mean i sounded though.. i'm sorry
Unread 1 Nov 2005, 02:40   #16
pig
1up on you

its not mean its the truth and the truth hurts sometimes
Unread 1 Nov 2005, 02:44   #17
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Maybe if you ask Jay real nice he'll video him ****ing this girl and give you a copy so you can be "close to her" anytime you want.
Unread 1 Nov 2005, 09:49   #18
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

we always want what we can't have.

and we want to be the only guy a girl ever has.

Unfortunately it never happens like that.

just make sure he's a nice guy and then feel happy for her. Or tell her how you feel.

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Nov 2005, 10:00   #19
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

You aren't really "friends" with her if you still have feelings for her.

So stop being her friend, and wait until you've gotten over her. Otherwise this kind of thing will keep happening (or worse, such as you'll see her with this Jay character instead).
Unread 1 Nov 2005, 15:28   #20
Arachnidman
You love me really

Arachnidman has a reputation beyond reputeArachnidman has a reputation beyond reputeArachnidman has a reputation beyond reputeArachnidman has a reputation beyond reputeArachnidman has a reputation beyond reputeArachnidman has a reputation beyond reputeArachnidman has a reputation beyond reputeArachnidman has a reputation beyond reputeArachnidman has a reputation beyond reputeArachnidman has a reputation beyond reputeArachnidman has a reputation beyond repute

Trick her into loving you.
Arachnidman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Nov 2005, 15:37   #21
PSH
Registered Abuser

PSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet society

They probably thought there was no problem talking about it infront of you because you appear to have moved on and have a new GF?
Unread 1 Nov 2005, 15:56   #22
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place

I actually had the same problem, went out with this girl but we ended on good terms because i was going away, but we still kept in contact and v good friends then i found out about her going out with this guy and kinda felt how you did. My advice is take TK's advice
Unread 1 Nov 2005, 17:00   #23
madi
a little bit broken

madi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better place

you only want her again now she is shagging someone else, you will get over it.
Unread 1 Nov 2005, 17:07   #24
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Find Jay and muder him.

Peel his skin off and wear it when you go in his place for this date. Then you'll see how much she REALLY likes him.

Yes, I know he is dead !
Vaio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Nov 2005, 17:46   #25
Stifler

Stifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vaio
Find Jay and muder him.

Peel his skin off and wear it when you go in his place for this date. Then you'll see how much she REALLY likes him.
good idea

go with this one not TKs

Former [1up]

Current [Spore]

Returned under the IRC nick BenSwansea
Stifler is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Nov 2005, 19:11   #26
Kloopy
-Back Again-

Kloopy has much to be proud ofKloopy has much to be proud ofKloopy has much to be proud ofKloopy has much to be proud ofKloopy has much to be proud ofKloopy has much to be proud ofKloopy has much to be proud ofKloopy has much to be proud ofKloopy has much to be proud of

I've also had the same problem and I've written blog posts which mimick your post pretty well. TK's advice is the way forward. None of this "just put up with it" works. You have to have time apart from her to get over your feelings properly.
Kloopy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Nov 2005, 19:16   #27
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

i rock her world pig

i rock her world
It's not personal, it's just business.
JammyJim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Nov 2005, 19:46   #28
Weeks
Banned

Weeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriend

You should have punched her in the face, the unfeeling bint.
Unread 1 Nov 2005, 19:52   #29
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

G.K Zhukov is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by pig
Jesus I am ****ed up, I guess all I can do is be the good friend I promised and support her, but by god if he does anything to upset her (including anal) I will kill him. And in the mean time I will whine and tell everyone on a discussion forum on the internet about my jealous
Corrected.
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
<Nantoz> Zhukov for Lord Protector!
<Jakiri> (Windows)XP was fine on release
G.K Zhukov is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Nov 2005, 19:56   #30
Weeks
Banned

I seriously want to find out if jay's allowed to perform anal on her. We need some kind of A-Teamesq GD command unit (with a van) to find these things out.
Unread 1 Nov 2005, 20:14   #31
Tomkat

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Just call me Tom "Excellent advice but never follows it himself" Rattle!
Unread 1 Nov 2005, 20:59   #32
Thermodynamics
Powering your life...

Thermodynamics is a splendid one to beholdThermodynamics is a splendid one to beholdThermodynamics is a splendid one to beholdThermodynamics is a splendid one to beholdThermodynamics is a splendid one to beholdThermodynamics is a splendid one to beholdThermodynamics is a splendid one to beholdThermodynamics is a splendid one to behold

TK's has got it bang on-

Sever all ties

Burn all bridges

Abandoned all you held dear

And from the ashes you shall find clarity of thought- no longer shall your sight be blinded by your heart's emotive influence...

On a serious note, we all learn this lesson sooner or later [its the only way to do it...] and we usually learn it the hard way....

Honestly mate, save yourself the heartache.
Unread 2 Nov 2005, 01:06   #33
Blastoderm
________

Blastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Woman (trouble) related threads lately.

It's a trend.
finding strength to call and ask her
Roller coaster favorite ride,
let me kiss you one last time.
Blastoderm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Nov 2005, 03:20   #34
pig
1up on you

well I was thinking about it today, quite hard and I decided to go to London. With her. With my girlfriend. Its the end of ramadan tommorrow so she has kind of relaxed. I realised that rather than lose a friend or a girlfriend im going to be upfront with her. It was quite weird, I went to the cinema with her while my girlfriend and my other friend went to get there nails done. Anwyay I told her that she meant alot to me, and that the other day when talking about gay jay I still had a few feelings about her, she then said that she felt the same when I dated my current girlfriend. But we tried it, it didnt work and we are better off as friends. I then asked her about this guy and said I hope it works out and I will have a word with him on thursday about her.

The rest of the day I had a smile on my face. It was a two way thing we had, and she told me what she thought and likewise with me. I then for the first time enjoyed my girlfriends company, just really enjoyed it and was comfortable with the fact that I have a great friend and a great girlfriend. I will also speak to jay about my friend, if hes a nice guy it could be good for her.
Unread 2 Nov 2005, 12:56   #35
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pig
I then for the first time enjoyed my girlfriends company

Unread 2 Nov 2005, 13:51   #36
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pig
Now throughout this whole conversation I was just playing with my lighter,
Quote:
Firstly I was angry. Aston Villa had lost
you sound like a real winner
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Nov 2005, 15:18   #37
Tomkat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nodrog
you sound like a real winner
this post is funny because nod spent time to write out and post to insult someone on an internet forum but what he said was "you sound like a real winner" when it's widely accepted that posting on an internet forum to insult someone is loserish anyway.

DYA GEDDIT?!
Unread 2 Nov 2005, 14:19   #38
Blastoderm
________

Blastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

I'm baffled.

How many women have you got piglet?
Unread 2 Nov 2005, 14:42   #39
pig
1up on you

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blastoderm
I'm baffled.

How many women have you got piglet?
Just a girlfriend
Unread 2 Nov 2005, 14:56   #40
Blastoderm
________

Quote:
Originally Posted by pig
Just a girlfriend
And it's that muslim chick.

Got it.
Unread 2 Nov 2005, 14:49   #41
Tomkat

Why do you need to talk to Jay about her?

I don't think it's such a great idea talking to him. If some guy came up to me and started asking what I thought of his friend who he'd "relations" with before I'd probably steer clear.
Unread 2 Nov 2005, 15:31   #42
Weeks
Banned

and posting on an internet forum why posting on an internet forum is loserish is what? correct!