User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 18 Feb 2007, 21:02   #1
Rinoa
Reject False Icons

Rinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to behold
Hurt + Heal Alliances

Noticed this method of deciding a winner from a list on many forums but never in pa alliance discussions. Its quite a fun method cos each alliance is dropped until there is one winner.Hope it wont be too respondednt to those allies left playing now. Oh and i chose these 15 allies using my round 3-20 knowlede of those allies that have continually competeing at a high level. Hurt = -1 pont Heal = +1 point .Just copy and past list and add who u want to hurt and who u want to heal. Allies are killed and removed when score gets to zero. Whoever kills an ally gets too feel good for the day. Lets stay on topic too please just hurts and heals. Havent taken round 20 into account. Also try and get some older peeps ot of woodwork to vote so we can get an alltime list. Also mod please make it sticky icky

Fury - 15
Legion - 15
Exilition -15
1up - 15
Xanadu -15
Elysium -15
Nos -15
Titans -15
Wolfpack -15
Eclipse -15
Ldk -15
Newdawn -15
Angels -15
FAnG-15
Dragons -15
[]LCH[] -15

Sry but asked around and these guys never made the cut for the highest tier : Vengeance, HR, Mistu,Vision, Tof, Omen, Asendency, Tgv, Rock, Dta, Silver, Insomnia, Dues
Wolfpack - Dc
xVx - DC
Apprime -_-
Rinoa is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Feb 2007, 21:12   #2
anImaru
I want an avatar!

anImaru will become famous soon enoughanImaru will become famous soon enough
Re: Hurt And Heal alliances

So a clarification of the rules...we get to hurt and heal one ally each time we post? And is there a limit to how much we can post (like once a day etc or it can just become a spamming war)?
Also Ascendancy should just win by default \o/
anImaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Feb 2007, 21:26   #3
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society

Hurt NoS, they have 14 left.
For fencesitting round 13 (my first round, the only round that I really played) and then being so high on their horses when they finished 3rd.

Heal eXilition. They now have 16.
Once again for round 13. They managed to stop 1up when most predicted that they'd win a 3rd in succession, they managed to play well despite all of the hate directed their way and they made a joke of it.
Unread 18 Feb 2007, 21:33   #4
hook
I'm who you want me to be

hook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of light

Heal hirr.

For suiciding at the highest possible level.
Unread 18 Feb 2007, 21:36   #5
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Hurt LCH for Round 12.
Heal 1up for bringing in a new era of Planetarion (Round 11 onwards).
Unread 18 Feb 2007, 21:37   #6
Benneh
Non directed and witty

Benneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet society

Revive Ascendancy!
Benneh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Feb 2007, 21:38   #7
Rust
--==SaX==--

Rust is an unknown quantity at this point

heal wolfpack 16
hurt 1up 14
Unread 18 Feb 2007, 21:41   #8
qebab
The Original Carebear

qebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Heal Ascendancy for making me enjoy the game again, and making me stick around a little while longer.

Oh crap, I might be back. I should take my own advice.
qebab is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Feb 2007, 21:44   #9
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place

i hope a gorilla stabs you in the ****ing face with a pickle and you die
Unread 18 Feb 2007, 21:44   #10
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

hurt jerome for seeing angels there but no asc, i am hurting like never before

this must be the internet equivalent of a literal kick to the balls
jerome is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Feb 2007, 22:01   #11
Rinoa
Reject False Icons

Rinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to behold

omg noone knows how to d o this ok u paste and edit each time as follows so that we can see whole list after every person.eventually some allies will reach zero points and be eliminaed and some will gain a distict lead and become the winners. Its not rocket science

Fury - 15
Legion - 15
Exilition -15
1up - 14 Hurt (-1)
Xanadu -15
Elysium -15
Nos -15
Titans -15
Wolfpack -15
Eclipse -15
Ldk -15
Newdawn -15
Angels -15
FAnG-15
Dragons -15
[]LCH[] -16 Heal (+1)

Should have known better to try it out on pa forums.
Wolfpack - Dc
xVx - DC
Apprime -_-
Unread 18 Feb 2007, 22:07   #12
furball

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rinoa
omg noone knows how to d o this ok u paste and edit each time as follows so that we can see whole list after every person.eventually some allies will reach zero points and be eliminaed and some will gain a distict lead and become the winners. Its not rocket science

Should have known better to try it out on pa forums.

Perhaps we don't all frequent such retarded forums as you do.
Unread 18 Feb 2007, 22:07   #13
NitinA
Laziness pays off NOW!

NitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant future

Fury - 15
Legion - 15
Exilition -16 Heal - round 15 my favorite and most fun round i've ever played
1up - 14
Xanadu -15
Elysium -15
Nos -15
Titans -15
Wolfpack -16 Heal - my PAX alma mater
Eclipse -15
Ldk -15
Newdawn -14 hurt - loosing to eX by too much value r15, and loosing to eX by too much XP r19
Angels -14 Hurt - isn't it ovbious?
FAnG-15
Dragons -15
[]LCH[] -16

that how you do it?
[Silver] High Council - Military
[WolfPack] High Council - Military
[Ascendancy] Member
[eXilition] High Council - Defence
7-Round Official Planetarion #Support Team Member
Retired Since Round 21
NitinA is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Feb 2007, 22:09   #14
Rinoa
Reject False Icons

yup well done nitina but you only get to do 1 hurt and 1 heal. If enough people reply u should end up with a clear winner after maybe 150 reples or so. I have seen these on forums
ranging from guitar to Jakki degg to ER
Wolfpack - Dc
xVx - DC
Apprime -_-
Unread 18 Feb 2007, 22:11   #15
Crowly
Orbit HC

Crowly is a splendid one to beholdCrowly is a splendid one to beholdCrowly is a splendid one to beholdCrowly is a splendid one to beholdCrowly is a splendid one to beholdCrowly is a splendid one to beholdCrowly is a splendid one to beholdCrowly is a splendid one to behold

Fury - 15
Legion - 15
Exilition -15
1up - 14
Xanadu -15
Elysium -15
Nos -15
Titans -15
Wolfpack -15
Eclipse -15
Ldk -15
Newdawn -15
Angels -14 (hurt) for being the most rude people I've ever met in pa.
FAnG-15
Dragons -15
[]LCH[] -16 (heal) For every single member I've ever met being a nice guy and giving me the best GC ever.
Crowly is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Feb 2007, 22:13   #16
NitinA
Laziness pays off NOW!

NitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant future

now crowley did it wrong?
[Ascendancy] Member
Retired Since Round 21
Unread 18 Feb 2007, 22:13   #17
Rinoa
Reject False Icons

Ok make sure u copy and post from the post previous to your own as i notice some irregularities already lol :/
correct urs crowly after nitinas/meks
Wolfpack - Dc
xVx - DC
Apprime -_-
Unread 18 Feb 2007, 22:14   #18
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society

Fury - 15
Legion - 15
Exilition -17 (healed by Kila and NitinA)
1up - 15 (healed by furby, hurt by Rust)
Xanadu -15
Elysium -15
Nos -14 (Hurt by Kila)
Titans -15
Wolfpack -16 (Healed by Rust)
Eclipse -15
Ldk -15
Newdawn -14 (Hurt by Nitina)
Angels -14 (Hurt by Crowly)
FAnG-15
Dragons -15
[]LCH[] -15 (Hurt by Furby, Healed by Crowly)

Fixed Nitina's heals/hurts.

Just copy and paste from ehre for the next post and amend by adding your names etc.

Last edited by _Kila_; 18 Feb 2007 at 22:19.
_Kila_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Feb 2007, 22:16   #19
Heartless
CRASHING BEATS 'N FANTASY

Heartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Ascendancy - 1337 (Revived)
Fury - 15
Legion - 15
Exilition -17
1up - 15
Xanadu -15
Elysium -15
Nos -15
Titans -15
Wolfpack -16
Eclipse -15
Ldk -15
Newdawn -15
Angels -14
FAnG-15
Dragons -15
[]LCH[] -14
Unread 18 Feb 2007, 22:16   #20
NitinA
Laziness pays off NOW!

nah I'd rather hurt ND just because my reasoning was better
[Ascendancy] Member
Retired Since Round 21
Unread 18 Feb 2007, 22:40   #21
Veil05
NE

Veil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud of

Fury - 16 (Heal +1) for just being so ****ing good.
Legion - 15
Exilition -17
1up - 15
Xanadu -15
Elysium -15
Nos -14
Titans -15
Wolfpack -16
Eclipse -15
Ldk -15
Newdawn -15
Angels -14
FAnG-15
Dragons -15
[]LCH[] -13 (Hurt -1) just because i dislike them the most.
Unread 18 Feb 2007, 22:44   #22
anImaru
I want an avatar!

Fury - 16
Legion - 15
Exilition -17
1up - 15
Xanadu -15
Elysium -15
Nos -14
Titans -15
Wolfpack -16
Eclipse -15
Ldk -15
Newdawn -15
Angels -13 (Hurt -1) Does anyone like angels?
FAnG-15
Dragons -15
[]LCH[] -14 (Heal +1) \o/

Btw I dont think there are enough active forum posters for there to be a winner if everyone only gets to hurt/heal once.
Unread 18 Feb 2007, 22:47   #23
Rc mayhem
Un-retired by request

Rc mayhem is infamous around these partsRc mayhem is infamous around these partsRc mayhem is infamous around these parts

Fury - 16
Legion - 15
Exilition -16 (Hurt - 1) So many arrogant allies to choose from.
1up - 15
Xanadu -15
Elysium -15
Nos -14
Titans -15
Wolfpack -16
Eclipse -15
Ldk -15
Newdawn -15
Angels -14 (Heal +1) my second home after F-crew.
FAnG-15
Dragons -15
[]LCH[] -14
Played r4-present missing only 1 round so sad...
Rc mayhem is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Feb 2007, 22:47   #24
jt25man
Victim of Marriage

jt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud of

I see this taking at least 500-1000 posts to be completed as everyone's just going to banter back and forth never actually eliminating anyone.
Unread 18 Feb 2007, 22:48   #25
Rinoa
Reject False Icons

Ok i guess we should give everyone maybe two hurts and two heals each. That Should speed it up and only require about 75 replies

2 HURTS AND 2 HEALS EACH FROM NOW ON PLEASE!
Wolfpack - Dc
xVx - DC
Apprime -_-
Unread 18 Feb 2007, 22:50   #26
Rinoa
Reject False Icons

jt25man i thought that also but the most hated ones go first leaving less to choose from so it all works out Also I am having second thoughts about Dragons being on that list what u reckon guys?
Wolfpack - Dc
xVx - DC
Apprime -_-
Unread 18 Feb 2007, 22:54   #27
jt25man
Victim of Marriage

jt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud of

You'd think the most hated ones would go first, but they generally have players lurking around that loved there ally, so they'll eventually try to save them.
Unread 18 Feb 2007, 22:55   #28
Rc mayhem
Un-retired by request

Rc mayhem is infamous around these partsRc mayhem is infamous around these partsRc mayhem is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rinoa
jt25man i thought that also but the most hated ones go first leaving less to choose from so it all works out Also I am having second thoughts about Dragons being on that list what u reckon guys?
Been here every round since R4 i dont really remember them. Might not be enough people with a strong opinion on them. I don't understand why ascendancy arent on there. They have been fairly big the last few rounds. Aren't FAnG and Angels bascially the same ally. I was in it when it changed and didnt notice any big difference. Basically Angels was just the active core of FAnG
Played r4-present missing only 1 round so sad...
Rc mayhem is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Feb 2007, 22:55   #29
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

do it with all alliances who have won a round
so:
concordium, fury, legion, nos, xanadu, wolfpack, deus, ldk, titans, eclipse, elysium, fang, 1up, exilition and ascendancy.
Unread 18 Feb 2007, 23:02   #30
Veedeejem!
Hibernating

Veedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond repute

Fury - 16
Legion - 15
Exilition -17 (Heal +1) Simply the best planetarion alliance i've seen since r10.5
1up - 15
Xanadu -15
Elysium -15
Nos -14
Titans -15
Wolfpack -16
Eclipse -15
Ldk -15
Newdawn -14 (Hurt -1) Always around, never good enough
Angels -14
FAnG-14 (Hurt -1) thanks again for r10.5 guys, most boring round EVER
Dragons -15
[]LCH[] -15 (Heal +1) They might not have been good enough to beat 1up when they went head to head, but atleast they never stopped trying.

[ToF] - [eXilition] - [Rock] - [Denial] - [DLR] - [eVolution] - [ODDR] - [HR] - [Ultores] - [Apprime] - [Ironborn]
Veedeejem! is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Feb 2007, 23:06   #31
Rinoa
Reject False Icons

Ok dropping dragons, ldk, Titans and not including round 1/2 winners as quite simply not enough people around to vote for them imho

Fury - 16
Legion - 15
Exilition -17
1up - 15
Xanadu -15
Elysium -15
Nos -14
Wolfpack -16
Eclipse -15
Newdawn -14
Angels -14
FAnG-14
[]LCH[] -15

oh and jerome are by including Titans you saying that they won round 8? u dont wann get that argument started with fury command anytime soonish
Wolfpack - Dc
xVx - DC
Apprime -_-
Unread 18 Feb 2007, 23:08   #32
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Fury/legion won r2...
Unread 18 Feb 2007, 23:09   #33
Rinoa
Reject False Icons

Glad i made it clear i started rnd 3 in first post then
my round 1/2 knowledge is non existent
Wolfpack - Dc
xVx - DC
Apprime -_-
Unread 18 Feb 2007, 23:13   #34
jerome

**** fury command, titans won end of discussion
Unread 18 Feb 2007, 23:53   #35
_Kila_
break it down!

Fury - 16
Legion - 15
Exilition -17
1up - 15
Xanadu -15
Elysium -15
Nos -14
Wolfpack -16
Eclipse -15
Newdawn -13 (someone changed this back to 15 after Nitina had deducted one so I fixed it)
Angels -13 - need I give a reason?
FAnG-14
[]LCH[] -16 - heal because, as Vdm said, even though they weren't good enough to beat 1up at least they kept trying.
Unread 19 Feb 2007, 00:30   #36
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend

Fury - 16
Legion - 15
Exilition -17
1up - 15
Xanadu -14 - Hurt, no particular reason, but had to hurt someone
Elysium -15
Nos -15 - Heal, for successfully pissing off the entire universe with Dingo's fluent politics.
Wolfpack -16
Eclipse -15
Newdawn -13
Angels -13
FAnG-14
[]LCH[] -16
Unread 19 Feb 2007, 00:50   #37
furball

In addition to my earlier healing of 1up and hurting of LCH:

Fury - 16
Legion - 15
Exilition - 17 Heal - because I couldn't think of anyone else.
1up - 15
Xanadu - 14
Elysium - 15
Nos - 15
Wolfpack - 16
Eclipse - 15
Newdawn - 13
Angels - 13 Hurt - for having a great military but never the politics to back it up.
FAnG - 14
[]LCH[] - 16
Unread 19 Feb 2007, 01:04   #38
anImaru
I want an avatar!

Making up for my previous post too...
Fury - 16
Legion - 15
Exilition - 18 (Heal because of making r15 a fun round)
1up - 15
Xanadu - 14
Elysium - 15
Nos - 15
Wolfpack - 16
Eclipse - 15
Newdawn - 13
Angels - 13
FAnG - 13 (Hurt... Because I have to and I dont think I can hurt Angels 2x)
[]LCH[] - 16
Unread 19 Feb 2007, 01:27   #39
Bane
Shadows and Dust

Bane is on a distinguished road

Making up for my previous post too...
Fury - 15 (Hurt: they got in my way )
Legion - 15
Exilition - 18
1up - 15
Xanadu - 14
Elysium - 16 (Heal: They saved me from getting run over :S)
Nos - 15
Wolfpack - 16
Eclipse - 15
Newdawn - 13
Angels - 13
FAnG - 13
[]LCH[] - 16

R3 or so - Cell/Elysium
Looong break
R20 - Orbit
R21 - Subh (Finished rank 58)
8 year break
R60 - ND -> Ultores (Finished rank 48)
R61 - Rogues

14:05 <Swing> I wear a cape and a burger king paper crown when i play pa
14:10 <Zwanstic> u also talk alot of shit
14:14 <Blue_Esper> you're a weird unit
12:33 <hone> oddr is where we send all the semi retarded and gay bashing ult has beens LOL
12:34 <hone> thats where u should be swing lol
Bane is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Feb 2007, 01:42   #40
Chef!
Domestic Diva

Chef! is a splendid one to beholdChef! is a splendid one to beholdChef! is a splendid one to beholdChef! is a splendid one to beholdChef! is a splendid one to beholdChef! is a splendid one to beholdChef! is a splendid one to beholdChef! is a splendid one to behold

Fury - 16 (Heal - they stick out most from my memorys of just starting pa)
Legion - 14 (Hurt - i remember hating them, though their banners were great)
Exilition - 18
1up - 15
Xanadu - 14
Elysium - 16
Nos - 14 (Hurt - just never really liked them)
Wolfpack - 16
Eclipse - 15
Newdawn - 14 (Heal - I first found PA after accidently stumbling on the ND site)
Angels - 13
FAnG - 13
[]LCH[] - 16

<rext> chef recall your fleet m8 they going to fc u
<Chef> recall my fleet?
<Chef> ive not logged in for two days

Its Only Nasty, When Its Not True.
Chef! is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Feb 2007, 01:49   #41
Nofutcha
Airvatar

Nofutcha will become famous soon enoughNofutcha will become famous soon enough

Fury - 15 - Hurt, for being so godamn annoying and good, particularly T&P
Legion - 15
Exilition - 17 - Hurt, cause i hate the name
1up - 15
Xanadu - 14
Elysium - 17 - Heal, cause they looked after me very well.
Nos - 15
Wolfpack - 16
Eclipse - 15
Newdawn - 13
Angels - 13
FAnG - 14 - Heal cause i have to apologise to them for two things i did in two seperate rounds.
[]LCH[] - 16

#phnx
Nofutcha is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Feb 2007, 04:15   #42
Clogg
SiNíng is a lifestyle

Clogg is a name known to allClogg is a name known to allClogg is a name known to allClogg is a name known to allClogg is a name known to allClogg is a name known to all

Fury - 15
Legion - 15
Exilition - 16 (hurt, because I have never seen so many players quit due to their evuhl tactics)
1up - 16 ( heal, were a great addition to the allylist and the only ally that kept their word in my personal experience)
Xanadu - 14
Elysium - 17
Nos - 14 (hurt, no 1st tier ally imho and napping isn't the way too go)
Wolfpack - 16
Eclipse - 15
Newdawn - 14 (heal, an overall nice alliance)
Angels - 13
FAnG - 14
[]LCH[] - 16
Unread 19 Feb 2007, 05:19   #43
Squidly
Avenger of Calamari

Squidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet society

Fury - 15
Legion - 15
Exilition - 15 Hurt. Way too much 'suspicion' of cheating and 'questionable' tactics throughout past rounds.
1up - 16
Xanadu - 14
Elysium - 17
Nos - 15 Heal believe it or not. All those days of quote bot conversations were great times during otherwise awful hours of DC'ing. (earlier rounds)
Wolfpack - 16
Eclipse - 15
Newdawn - 14
Angels - 13
FAnG - 14
[]LCH[] - 16
Squidly is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Feb 2007, 05:29   #44
Phil^
Insomniac

Phil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Fury - 15
Legion - 15
Exilition - 14 ( hurt, complete lack of honour imho. Dodgy tactics, trolling, arrogance, the list goes on. )
1up - 17 ( heal, for having a sense of honour and general decency that i could detect while there )
Xanadu - 14
Elysium - 17
Nos - 15
Wolfpack - 17 ( heal, was a good (as in ethos and manners) alliance during the time i was in it, and always fun )
Eclipse - 15
Newdawn - 14
Angels - 12 ( hurt, the most arrogant, rude, childish and god awful of alliances. Strictly speaking angels == fang more or less but oh well )
FAnG - 14
[]LCH[] - 16
Unread 19 Feb 2007, 07:57   #45
Hude
self-entitledly superior

Hude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant future

furball healed one after Nadar on eXilition and deducted one from angels so I also fixed it here:

Legion - 15
Exilition - 16 (heal, need i say more: fun, fun, fun)
1up - 16 (hurt, just to annoy Phil^ cause he's a moronic idiot)
Xanadu - 14
Elysium - 17
Nos - 15
Wolfpack - 17
Eclipse - 15
Newdawn - 14
Angels - 10 (hurt, for shooting themselves on the foot so many times)
FAnG - 13 (hurt, for same reason as someone else already did)
[]LCH[] - 16
Hude is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Feb 2007, 08:33   #46
Almeida

Almeida is a splendid one to beholdAlmeida is a splendid one to beholdAlmeida is a splendid one to beholdAlmeida is a splendid one to beholdAlmeida is a splendid one to beholdAlmeida is a splendid one to beholdAlmeida is a splendid one to behold

Legion - 15
Exilition - 17 (heal, for having a sense of honour and general decency that i could detect while there)
1up - 15 (hurt, complete lack of honour imho. Dodgy tactics, trolling, arrogance, the list goes on; especially that one moron called Phil^ is a prime example)
Xanadu - 14
Elysium - 17
Nos - 15
Wolfpack - 17
Eclipse - 15
Newdawn - 14
Angels - 10
FAnG - 13
[]LCH[] - 16
Unread 19 Feb 2007, 08:36   #47
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place

Legion - 15
Exilition - 17 (heal, noone better, that i had a part in)
1up - 15 (hurt, just to annoy Phil^ cause he's a moronic idiot)
Xanadu - 14
Elysium - 17
Nos - 15
Wolfpack - 17
Eclipse - 15
Newdawn - 13 (suicidal tendancies)
Angels - 11 (heal, for being a great ally, but never being able to cross the finish line)
FAnG - 13
[]LCH[] - 16

p.s this has no ****ing structure at all
Unread 19 Feb 2007, 08:42   #48
Hude
self-entitledly superior

Hude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant future

I accidentally hurt 3 and healed 1 so I'm gonna fix that:

Legion - 15
Exilition - 17
1up - 15
Xanadu - 14
Elysium - 17
Nos - 15
Wolfpack - 17
Eclipse - 15
Newdawn - 14 (+1 fix to make it 2 heals)
Angels - 11
FAnG - 14 (+1 fix to make it only 2 hurts)
[]LCH[] - 16
Hude is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Feb 2007, 08:44   #49
Alki
Drink is Good

fs almi posted when i did so
Legion - 15
Exilition - 18
1up - 14
Xanadu - 14
Elysium - 17
Nos - 15
Wolfpack - 17
Eclipse - 15
Newdawn - 14
Angels - 11
FAnG - 14
[]LCH[] - 16

that is correct now i think
Unread 19 Feb 2007, 08:48   #50
Jester
Pedantic hypocrite

Jester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond repute

Legion - 15
Exilition - 18
1up - 15 (heal, revitalizing PA)
Ascendancy - 16 (heal, coming from behind.)
Xanadu - 13 (hurt, winning is hard )
Elysium - 17
Nos - 15
Wolfpack - 17
Eclipse - 15
Newdawn - 14
Angels - 11
FAnG - 13 (hurt, proud to be what?)
[]LCH[] - 16