User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 22 Apr 2007, 19:43   #51
Benneh
Non directed and witty

Benneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: Dear Angels

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gio2k
2 words: XP round.
4 More

Greedy Spiteful Value Players.
Benneh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Apr 2007, 19:47   #52
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Ascendancy are a bunch of EX-TOP-PLAYERS who now have nothing better to do than sit through the round waiting for other alliances to make mistakes so they can laugh in their faces ("while you were trying we were sleeping" - ROFL).
That's not true. We also conduct extended in-jokes and see how far we can push the multihunters before they close down the alliance.
Unread 22 Apr 2007, 19:48   #53
Gio2k
Bolivian Alpaca

Gio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by furball
You're pretty harsh on quite a few alliances there. 1up's failure to win Round 16, for example, was pretty much unavoidable by the time the scale of Ascendancy's lead was known. NewDawn played superb politics just to get to the positions they did, although in more recent rounds they have been weaker.

I'll also note your decision to try to offend just about every other top 10 alliance that you hadn't already mentioned, including F-Crew, ROCK, TGV, Tides of Fire, VisioN and xVx.

Go go Angels diplomacy
1. Of course, 1up failing to win a round is not ****ing up. Never mind that the stats are the same for all players.
Point is, 1up overlooked the strength of the XP as much as every other alliance, and lost.
The same goes to any alliance: If you play to win and ended up losing, then you ****ed up.
Granted, from my point of view, i'd rather **** up and play for value, than be in the top 100 by being an XP whore.
2. If you take it as offense, then i must have hit a nerve. It's just the (somewhat brutal, yes) truth.
3. I am not Angels. Go go whatever intel you base your assumptions on.
Unread 22 Apr 2007, 19:52   #54
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
3. I am not Angels. Go go whatever intel you base your assumptions on.
I think it's based on your sig.

But you've got a point, people scream "OH LOLZ ONLY ANGELS CAN DO THIS" and make a huge deal of it when they screw up but they don't say anything when other alliances do the same.
There are also those who make really really terrible jokes that make readers want to slit their wrists and think they're funny just because there's a huge anti-angels bandwagon (hi Stoom)
Unread 22 Apr 2007, 19:56   #55
Gio2k
Bolivian Alpaca

Gio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerome
and r19? 7 in-tag ascendancy planets in top 100, all with strong value whilst we only had 20~ in-tag?

also my bad, didn't realise 'xp rounds' meant they weren't top.
To be fair with you, you have very talented players, and you all know how to play for value. Most of you just can't be arsed to do it anymore, you blame it on the stats and the formulas and play for xp nevertheless 'to prove a point'.
If you manage to win a value round, i will take all that i said back.
Unread 22 Apr 2007, 20:06   #56
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Point is, 1up overlooked the strength of the XP as much as every other alliance, and lost.
More that every other alliance didn't take advantage of an obvious loophole.
Unread 22 Apr 2007, 20:33   #57
robban1

robban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these parts

obvious to all but the pa team cudos to them means they really doesnt know what the hell they are up to. o/

robban1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Apr 2007, 20:41   #58
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
To be fair with you, you have very talented players, and you all know how to play for value. Most of you just can't be arsed to do it anymore, you blame it on the stats and the formulas and play for xp nevertheless 'to prove a point'.
that proving a point thing is bollocks and anyone who claims is it just lying.
jerome is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Apr 2007, 21:06   #59
Stoom
Bragpack™

Stoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Kila_
I think it's based on your sig.

But you've got a point, people scream "OH LOLZ ONLY ANGELS CAN DO THIS" and make a huge deal of it when they screw up but they don't say anything when other alliances do the same.
There are also those who make really really terrible jokes that make readers want to slit their wrists and think they're funny just because there's a huge anti-angels bandwagon (hi Stoom)
I've been on the anti-Angels bandwagon before you were born, acne-kid.
You really are the last to tell anyone about their posting.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
That's not true. We also conduct extended in-jokes and see how far we can push the multihunters before they close down the alliance.
Almost there! o/\o
Stoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Apr 2007, 21:26   #60
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
TGV and the rest of the alliances are a joke which never have had any impact whatsoever in the last 10 rounds, yet some of their HC come here and have the nerve of making fun of alliances who PLAY to win.
I like to point out that TGV played with Omen as a battlegroup round 18, and thus directly helping Omen ending second. There has been others who have had a direct impact on the top 3 finishes too, but I'll let them speak for themselves.
Unread 22 Apr 2007, 22:04   #61
robban1

robban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kargool
I like to point out that TGV played with Omen as a battlegroup round 18, and thus directly helping Omen ending second. There has been others who have had a direct impact on the top 3 finishes too, but I'll let them speak for themselves.
i rather end last than playing with you again

Unread 22 Apr 2007, 22:04   #62
Gio2k
Bolivian Alpaca

I was eXilition r18. It was my most boring round competition-wise. Once 1up was out of the picture there was nothing more to do other than sit and wait for the round to be over. Excuse me for not praising Omen+TGV on their performance that round.
Unread 22 Apr 2007, 22:25   #63
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Quote:
Originally Posted by robban1
i rather end last than playing with you again
The fact that I had to learn you manners should speak volumes.
Unread 22 Apr 2007, 23:11   #64
robban1

Quote:
The fact that I had to learn you manners should speak volumes.

wasnt your job fool, but it seems you deserved the bitch after all

Unread 23 Apr 2007, 09:15   #65
Bane
Shadows and Dust

Bane is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by furball

I'll also note your decision to try to offend just about every other top 10 alliance that you hadn't already mentioned, including F-Crew, ROCK, TGV, Tides of Fire, VisioN and xVx.
Don't forget Orbit now

R3 or so - Cell/Elysium
Looong break
R20 - Orbit
R21 - Subh (Finished rank 58)
8 year break
R60 - ND -> Ultores (Finished rank 48)
R61 - Rogues

14:05 <Swing> I wear a cape and a burger king paper crown when i play pa
14:10 <Zwanstic> u also talk alot of shit
14:14 <Blue_Esper> you're a weird unit
12:33 <hone> oddr is where we send all the semi retarded and gay bashing ult has beens LOL
12:34 <hone> thats where u should be swing lol
Bane is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Apr 2007, 10:32   #66
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
There are a couple of points here. Once you've done everything it begins rather dull just attempting to repeat it in a smaller playerbase. Largely we like to look at innovative approaches to playing and define our own goals in terms of these. Certainly I wouldn't like to see large-scale recruitment of the sort of utter spastics you seem to have to get to fill your (general you here) alliance up with these days just to get the score required to win. Even when our tag says 40-50 planets you can be assured a good 30% of them log in about as often as you'd find a lithuanian sleeping so realistically we'd need to double the size of our active memberbase. This whole sort of approach is not what ascendany is about though. Everyone has to want to be active otherwise you're just playing a game you don't really enjoy.
Unread 23 Apr 2007, 11:28   #67
Bane
Shadows and Dust

Quote:
Certainly I wouldn't like to see large-scale recruitment of the sort of utter spastics you seem to have to get to fill your (general you here) alliance up with these days just to get the score required to win.
Do you think the overall quality of players has gone down or do they just have a crap attitude that makes it harder for teamwork?

R3 or so - Cell/Elysium
Looong break
R20 - Orbit
8 year break
R61 - Rogues

12:33 <hone> oddr is where we send all the semi retarded and gay bashing ult has beens LOL
Unread 23 Apr 2007, 11:58   #68
Jester
Pedantic hypocrite

Jester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bane
Do you think the overall quality of players has gone down or do they just have a crap attitude that makes it harder for teamwork?
Yes.
Unread 23 Apr 2007, 12:03   #69
Bane
Shadows and Dust

Ascendancy should take over the alliances and show us how it's done.

But going off-topic, apologies.

R3 or so - Cell/Elysium
Looong break
R20 - Orbit
8 year break
R61 - Rogues

Unread 23 Apr 2007, 12:23   #70
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bane
Obviously there are far fewer active players these days than in previous rounds and less people willing to put in the required hours. However the primary issue is that you now have a lot of pretty average players who think they're amazingly good and have unjustified egos over this. Their interactions with their alliance members is largely what causes a breakdown in the teamwork ethic in the alliance. When some people are so obviously in it for themselves but insist on claiming they're not people invariably get rather disgruntled.
Unread 23 Apr 2007, 13:16   #71
MaxMilliaN
red looks good on me eh

MaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these parts

Quote:
I introduce to you the Angels virus.

You join the alliance Angels, and becomes completely incompetent within the first 200 ticks of a round.
and im really curious what alliance you are in, if i ever heard of it and what it actually accomplished

please let us know oh great 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tesla
I signed up to make sure eX didnt win the round, thanks to your HCs last decision it looks like I succeeded
Apprime
MaxMilliaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Apr 2007, 13:18   #72
voodoo
a pain

voodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond repute

not to be mean, but could a certain angels BG take their heads out of their assess and simply find the humour in all this instead of constantly trying to deffend them?
Unread 23 Apr 2007, 13:18   #73
MaxMilliaN
red looks good on me eh

MaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these parts

voodoo n0b0

Quote:
I signed up to make sure eX didnt win the round, thanks to your HCs last decision it looks like I succeeded
Apprime
Unread 23 Apr 2007, 13:28   #74
Mek
InSomniac

Mek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by voodoo
not to be mean, but could a certain angels BG take their heads out of their assess and simply find the humour in all this instead of constantly trying to deffend them?
or they should do what? jump on the "angels are noobz ololz" bandwagon like every other half-wit in this thread?

Runner up in the InSomnia 'Drunkest HC' competition - Currently on the wagon

Elysium | HR | eXilition | OuZo | ND | InSomnia | DLR

db battlegroup founder and spiritual leader

Sexytime HC of Belgians (#s3xytime)

Not so retired anymore....
Mek is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Apr 2007, 13:32   #75
qebab
The Original Carebear

qebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by voodoo
I found it pretty funny. I usually do when people **** up. However, if the answer to the question "Would this be funny if it happened to someone else?" is "no" on your part, then I'm not sure if you should talk about people "getting their heads out of their asses".

"Because encapsulating things in quatation marks is cool."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mek
or they should do what? jump on the "angels are noobz ololz" bandwagon like every other half-wit in this thread?
That indeed is one of my main point. About half of the people making fun of this are really not that good. Sure, they're entitled their own opinion and all that, but you *should* try to be reasonable sure that you're better yourself before you start mocking people for something. And a lot of the people who jump on this bandwagon constantly, I feel do not have that introspection to make a judgement like that (Or they've shit on themselves so often that when they mock others it's fun in a sad way).

Oh crap, I might be back. I should take my own advice.
qebab is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Apr 2007, 14:33   #76
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place

:carebearstare:

we realllllllllllllllly need a emoticon for this, JBG hop to it
Unread 23 Apr 2007, 16:24   #77
JonnyBGood
Banned

I can't add smilies these days. You will have to find one and give it to appoco.

In response to qebab I'm quite sure hude is a much better player than I am, nor am I actually insinuating he's some sort of spastic for making this sort of error. I respect him far too much to insult him and do not know him well enough to joke about it like that. However, and while it is true that every alliance ****s things up, and saying exi never ****ed things up is just daft as I'm sure their BCs and DCs will tell you presuming they're not all on crack these days, this seems to happen to angels, or fang as we previously knew it, far more often than is normal. It's just good e-comedy man.

Anyways now that CT appear to be tagging up maybe this round will kick-off a bit. Nothing like some incoming to make you remember the benefits of intag defence I imagine.

Last edited by JonnyBGood; 23 Apr 2007 at 16:33.
JonnyBGood is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Apr 2007, 17:58   #78
qebab
The Original Carebear

qebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
In response to qebab I'm quite sure hude is a much better player than I am, nor am I actually insinuating he's some sort of spastic for making this sort of error. I respect him far too much to insult him and do not know him well enough to joke about it like that. However, and while it is true that every alliance ****s things up, and saying exi never ****ed things up is just daft as I'm sure their BCs and DCs will tell you presuming they're not all on crack these days, this seems to happen to angels, or fang as we previously knew it, far more often than is normal. It's just good e-comedy man.
I understand and appreciate that, but it is actually not what I meant. What I'm saying is that ****ups other places seems to go largely unnoticed, while a ****up in angels will be hilarious and put on AD in an hour no matter which level it is on. It seems like sort of a snowball effect to me, and I think a lot of people do things like this just out of habit by now. Not to say that these things aren't funny, of course, but a lot of the people posting here every time shit like this happens ignores things that happen in their own camp, even if it might be more funny than what happens in angels BECAUSE ****UPS IN ANGELS, MAN THATS TRENDY!

Oh crap, I might be back. I should take my own advice.
qebab is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Apr 2007, 19:15   #79
Rikard
Rebellion Rebelleader

Rikard is just really niceRikard is just really niceRikard is just really niceRikard is just really niceRikard is just really nice

i wish more alliances would clear their coords.
if anything this so called secracy in galaxies and clusters is whats killing the game.

<zhil|reportwrit> Rikard - I dont know you
<zhil|reportwrit> so you're insignificant

eXilition - LCH - Destiny - Conspiracy - Night Witches - eXcessum
Rikard is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Apr 2007, 21:37   #80
Heartless
CRASHING BEATS 'N FANTASY

Heartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Yeah, it would certainly be more interesting if Angels would tag up. I mean, over 60 of their coords are out anyway. So why bother not tagging?
Unread 24 Apr 2007, 10:17   #81
MaxMilliaN
red looks good on me eh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rikard
i wish more alliances would clear their coords.
if anything this so called secracy in galaxies and clusters is whats killing the game.
that isnt needed actually, if there are any competent intel ppl in this game left, most coords should are already been known..

Quote:
Apprime
Unread 24 Apr 2007, 19:17   #82
Heartless

Heartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxMilliaN
that isnt needed actually, if there are any competent intel ppl in this game left, most coords should are already been known..
Or, to read it the correct way: Because some alliances have really shit intel it is good not to tag so that we can get them to join our side in the fight against wp and ct for the #1 alliance spot.
Unread 25 Apr 2007, 13:37   #83
Gio2k
Bolivian Alpaca

Wtf is with angels avg score? Lower than i'd have ever expected
Unread 25 Apr 2007, 13:44   #84
Heartless

Quote:
Wtf is with angels avg score? Lower than i'd have ever expected
You are the kind of person that could fall for angels not tagging up. We always knew it after your senseless words about ascendancy.
Unread 25 Apr 2007, 13:51   #85
Gio2k
Bolivian Alpaca

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heartless
You are the kind of person that could fall for angels not tagging up. We always knew it after your senseless words about ascendancy.
You are the kind of person that brags too much about what you supposedly know. And yet you don't even come close to knowing how angels work.
Unread 25 Apr 2007, 14:23   #86
Allfather
The PropaGhandi

Allfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these parts

intel isn't that hard to come by, you just need to be old and wise :|

<Deffeh> I just told my parents im a homosexual, now they kicked me out
Allfather is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Apr 2007, 18:41   #87
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of

Quote:
You are the kind of person that brags too much about what you supposedly know. And yet you don't even come close to knowing how angels work.
I guess its easier to understand how a woman thinks than how angels work

RB Ely MISTU Angel Fusi0n 1up ToF VisioN CT FAnG ROCK
BloodyButcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Apr 2007, 19:19   #88
Gio2k
Bolivian Alpaca

There is nothing to understand. You either know why angels have a low average or you don't. Sure you can make suppositions, and sure they haven't tagged high score members, but even so, it would mean, that with the exception of those 26 players, the angels average score is still quite low, unless around 80% of those 26 players who are still not tagged are in the top 100. I personally think that is quite unprobable. My question was probably retorical in the sense that almost noone here could tell me more than what i suspect, and if i wanted a direct answer i have nothing more to do but ask one of the angels HC directly.
Unread 26 Apr 2007, 11:16   #89
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

http://www.roflcat.com/images/cats/2...db35fdd4ca.jpg
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Apr 2007, 20:22   #90
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mzyxptlk
That's so much copying me :/ (on this forum scene, that is).
Tietäjä is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Apr 2007, 22:09   #91
Remy
Ex-Head Multihunter

Remy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud of

Gio2K wrote:

No. You are all missing the typical "let's blame Angels for everything they do" point. <-- lately, they DO ****up everything

The only alliance who i can say has never ****ed up anything is eXi. <-- might actually be true

Even 1up got their coords leaked. <-- Yep :-)

They also ****ed up when Ascendancy won the round, and not them. <-- They won a round? Thats why they are so arrogant? I must have missed that while scanning :P or hunting :s Couldnt start guessing which round they won :/ Must have been quit un-impressive

ND made shitloads of bad decisions ending in them not winning a single round to date. <-- No further commetn

VGN could have won last round, but didn't. So could have Destiny. <-- Probably

Wolfpack blew their chance to win a round once. <-- Puppypack...

LCH lost against 1up so many times it's not even funny anymore. <-- Two times actually, and in a row. because of the ****ups ND did, since they decided not to win a round, but play attack dogs for 1up :-). Oh and becasue we refused to defend our 2 top planets elviz and costeau, because they napped 1up :P. Oh and because our Attack HC made 2 critical mistakes....1 each round we ended #2

Ascendancy are a bunch of EX-TOP-PLAYERS who now have nothing better to do than sit through the round waiting for other alliances to make mistakes so they can laugh in their faces ("while you were trying we were sleeping" - ROFL). <-- And abusing everything and everyone in the game constantly.

TGV and the rest of the alliances are a joke which never have had any impact whatsoever in the last 10 rounds, yet some of their HC come here and have the nerve of making fun of alliances who PLAY to win. <-- Mostly true, i respect any alliance (almost), but some of the HC are well, not ok

Personally, i have a lot of friends in Angels, and they are MUCH better players than the avg poster. <-- I wudn't know.
R7-9: Had an account, but didnt play seriously
R09.5: []LCH[] Officer
R10.0: []LCH[] HC (Rank #9, #1 Gal)
R10.5-R18.0: []LCH[] HC Scanner!
R18.0-R33 : Multihunter, Head MH
R34-.. : [CT] HC
Remy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Apr 2007, 22:47   #92
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
Originally Posted by Remy
They also ****ed up when Ascendancy won the round, and not them. <-- They won a round? Thats why they are so arrogant? I must have missed that while scanning :P or hunting :s Couldnt start guessing which round they won :/ Must have been quit un-impressive
was it such a horrific event that you had to repress it from your memory? does it hurt your pride that ascendancy have actually won whilst your precious lch failed miserably round after round for oh so long? and before angels came into such prominence, they were infact basically the laughing stock of planetarion?
Quote:
LCH lost against 1up so many times it's not even funny anymore. <-- Two times actually, and in a row. because of the ****ups ND did, since they decided not to win a round, but play attack dogs for 1up :-). Oh and becasue we refused to defend our 2 top planets elviz and costeau, because they napped 1up :P. Oh and because our Attack HC made 2 critical mistakes....1 each round we ended #2
sounds like a whole long list of ****-ups to me!
Quote:
Ascendancy are a bunch of EX-TOP-PLAYERS who now have nothing better to do than sit through the round waiting for other alliances to make mistakes so they can laugh in their faces ("while you were trying we were sleeping" - ROFL). <-- And abusing everything and everyone in the game constantly.
this is a fair point, some in ascendancy are indeed guilty of being abusive wankers. similarly, you're guilty of being biased as a mh as well as a prejudiced (not just against pa alliances either eh?)
jerome is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Apr 2007, 23:15   #93
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
(not just against pa alliances either eh?)
That's rather silly. You should have remained closed as last time I checked Asians were still capable of racism against negroes, as are other negroes.
Unread 26 Apr 2007, 23:17   #94
Allfather
The PropaGhandi

Allfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these parts

Why whine about smaller alliances?
The ones who ruin rounds are normally the big ones, not the small ones.
And tbfh I think people in smaller alliances enjoy the game more, and prolly work better as a team when it comes to attacking and defending.

<Deffeh> I just told my parents im a homosexual, now they kicked me out
Allfather is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Apr 2007, 23:36   #95
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Remy maybe you lost because 1up was just a far better alliance than LCH?

Nothing to disrespect LCH, but thems be the facts!
Unread 27 Apr 2007, 00:01   #96
Proxi
Ron Burgundy

Proxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant future

Quote:
?)
I giggled, but died a little inside at the same time.
Unread 27 Apr 2007, 01:31   #97
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tietäjä
That's so much copying me :/ (on this forum scene, that is).
Who are you
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Apr 2007, 04:52   #98
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
I wudn't know.
You could have just typed that right at the start of your post and saved us all a lot of time to be honest.
Unread 27 Apr 2007, 06:05   #99
Cocteau
Cherry Colored Funk

Cocteau is a name known to allCocteau is a name known to allCocteau is a name known to allCocteau is a name known to allCocteau is a name known to allCocteau is a name known to all

Remy: who is costeau?
Really need you

-- My Bloody Valentine
Cocteau is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Apr 2007, 07:59   #100
JonnyBGood
Banned

God bless the ****ing internet is all I can say.