User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 26 Apr 2007, 10:17   #1
Mek
InSomniac

Mek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to behold
excitement ahoy?

was wondering what exactly is happening so far in PA?

seems we have the usual not tagging which was made old about 4 rounds ago, but nm :P

just on sandmans alone (and judging by the quality of bitching on AD) the round seems pretty gash so far. do fill me in please

Mek

Runner up in the InSomnia 'Drunkest HC' competition - Currently on the wagon

Elysium | HR | eXilition | OuZo | ND | InSomnia | DLR

db battlegroup founder and spiritual leader

Sexytime HC of Belgians (#s3xytime)

Not so retired anymore....
Mek is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Apr 2007, 10:27   #2
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: excitement ahoy?

I think you can describe it as gal roids ahoy.

If your galaxy has above the national average of roids it will get incoming. A few waves etc.

Eventually Angels, CT and WP will realise they have to hit each other so they will start war on each other.

My bet Angels and WP v CT, then Angels v WP.
Unread 26 Apr 2007, 11:05   #3
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society

There has been a few minor skirmishes along the neutral zone.
Unread 26 Apr 2007, 11:14   #4
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

This round is less exciting than jer's sex life.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Apr 2007, 11:26   #5
Bane
Shadows and Dust

Bane is on a distinguished road

Rather than more alliances fighting for dominance it really just means you get more incomings than last round if you have above average rocks.

R3 or so - Cell/Elysium
Looong break
R20 - Orbit
R21 - Subh (Finished rank 58)
8 year break
R60 - ND -> Ultores (Finished rank 48)
R61 - Rogues

14:05 <Swing> I wear a cape and a burger king paper crown when i play pa
14:10 <Zwanstic> u also talk alot of shit
14:14 <Blue_Esper> you're a weird unit
12:33 <hone> oddr is where we send all the semi retarded and gay bashing ult has beens LOL
12:34 <hone> thats where u should be swing lol
Bane is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Apr 2007, 12:52   #6
Allfather
The PropaGhandi

Allfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these parts

Personally i have taken up a interest for watching grass grow since this round started.

<Deffeh> I just told my parents im a homosexual, now they kicked me out
Allfather is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Apr 2007, 13:12   #7
The Real Arfy

The Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond repute

Allfather we're actually having a paint-drying meet on Tuesday if you'd like to come.

[16:10:34] <[lfc]stif|afk> "dont be the worst in your alliance, join CT. We have Arfy!"
The Real Arfy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Apr 2007, 13:18   #8
Mek
InSomniac

Mek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Real Arfy
Allfather we're actually having a paint-drying meet on Tuesday if you'd like to come.
matt or gloss?

Runner up in the InSomnia 'Drunkest HC' competition - Currently on the wagon

Elysium | HR | eXilition | OuZo | ND | InSomnia | DLR

db battlegroup founder and spiritual leader

Sexytime HC of Belgians (#s3xytime)

Not so retired anymore....
Mek is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Apr 2007, 13:30   #9
The Real Arfy

The Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond repute

Did I say paint drying? I meant pa aint dying

[16:10:34] <[lfc]stif|afk> "dont be the worst in your alliance, join CT. We have Arfy!"
The Real Arfy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Apr 2007, 14:33   #10
Bane
Shadows and Dust

A Mek-less pa round is the real problem

Restart the Elysium wagon Mek so we can be bitches to another conglomerate alliance. \o/

R3 or so - Cell/Elysium
Looong break
R20 - Orbit
8 year break
R61 - Rogues

12:33 <hone> oddr is where we send all the semi retarded and gay bashing ult has beens LOL
Unread 26 Apr 2007, 17:38   #11
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allfather
Personally i have taken up a interest for watching grass grow since this round started.
As HC you only have yourself to blame.
Unread 26 Apr 2007, 19:56   #12
Allfather
The PropaGhandi

Allfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these parts

Yes, as HC of wolf pack im clearly to blame!

Unread 26 Apr 2007, 20:28   #13
Bane
Shadows and Dust

Don't you mean Puppypack?

R3 or so - Cell/Elysium
Looong break
R20 - Orbit
8 year break
R61 - Rogues

Unread 26 Apr 2007, 21:05   #14
pig
1up on you

Quote:
Yes, as HC of wolf pack im clearly to blame!
Well yes you are.

If you are so bored then why don't you start a war?

Ya know when you step on peoples toes that kind of pisses them off.
Unread 26 Apr 2007, 21:25   #15
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I doubt allfather is actually wolfpack hc guys but I'm sure if you go to their public channel and ask a HC they'll be willing to take the piss out of you for a while.
Unread 26 Apr 2007, 23:07   #16
MaxMilliaN
red looks good on me eh

MaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these parts

so far it looks like ct is winning and nap'd to wp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tesla
I signed up to make sure eX didnt win the round, thanks to your HCs last decision it looks like I succeeded
Apprime
MaxMilliaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Apr 2007, 14:48   #17
Veedeejem!
Hibernating

Veedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
I doubt allfather is actually wolfpack hc guys but I'm sure if you go to their public channel and ask a HC they'll be willing to take the piss out of you for a while.
I'm pretty sure at the start of the round his signature said Angels HC...
I doubt he's HC of anything really

[ToF] - [eXilition] - [Rock] - [Denial] - [DLR] - [eVolution] - [ODDR] - [HR] - [Ultores] - [Apprime] - [Ironborn]
Veedeejem! is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Apr 2007, 16:31   #18
Allfather
The PropaGhandi

I'm Hc of hair loss and beard growth.

Unread 27 Apr 2007, 21:31   #19
Veil05
NE

Veil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud of

I actually thought AF was Angels HC when round started and i saw his signature.. good thing i asked someone before i made a fool of myself
Unread 27 Apr 2007, 22:12   #20
Chef!
Domestic Diva

Chef! is a splendid one to beholdChef! is a splendid one to beholdChef! is a splendid one to beholdChef! is a splendid one to beholdChef! is a splendid one to beholdChef! is a splendid one to beholdChef! is a splendid one to beholdChef! is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veil05
I actually thought AF was Angels HC when round started and i saw his signature.. good thing i asked someone before i made a fool of myself
This thread is the only reason i know that he isnt a WP HC. Shows how much attention i pay.

<rext> chef recall your fleet m8 they going to fc u
<Chef> recall my fleet?
<Chef> ive not logged in for two days

Its Only Nasty, When Its Not True.
Chef! is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Apr 2007, 22:55   #21
pig
1up on you

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chef!
This thread is the only reason i know that he isnt a WP HC. Shows how much attention i pay.
Unread 28 Apr 2007, 09:11   #22
Chika
Black Power MotherF*ckas!

Chika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to behold

who is allfather .
Unread 28 Apr 2007, 09:56   #23
Allfather
The PropaGhandi

Who are you? :|

Unread 28 Apr 2007, 10:21   #24
Bane
Shadows and Dust

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chika
who is allfather .
That's what I'ld like to know!

R3 or so - Cell/Elysium
Looong break
R20 - Orbit
8 year break
R61 - Rogues

Unread 28 Apr 2007, 10:28   #25
Furbie_Fanatic
Dinosaur

Furbie_Fanatic is a jewel in the roughFurbie_Fanatic is a jewel in the roughFurbie_Fanatic is a jewel in the roughFurbie_Fanatic is a jewel in the rough

I give you....Allfather
If your enemy is secure at all points, be prepared for him. If he is in superior strength, evade him. If your opponent is temperamental, seek to irritate him. Pretend to be weak, that he may grow arrogant. If he is taking his ease, give him no rest. If his forces are united, separate them. If sovereign and subject are in accord, put division between them. Attack him where he is unprepared, appear where you are not expected.

Dont Trust Anyone!
Furbie_Fanatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Apr 2007, 11:22   #26
qebab
The Original Carebear

qebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

The only thing worth mentioning so far has to be the ongoing world cup in piggybacking?

Oh crap, I might be back. I should take my own advice.
qebab is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Apr 2007, 12:26   #27
Allfather
The PropaGhandi

Dont complain about piggying.
I had 9 (!!!!()piggies on a 500 roid target last week.
i capped 2 2 2 roids

Unread 28 Apr 2007, 12:35   #28
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Dont complain about piggying.
I had 9 (!!!!()piggies on a 500 roid target last week.
i capped 2 2 2 roids
Does your mummy know you are using the internet?
Unread 28 Apr 2007, 14:54   #29
Bane
Shadows and Dust

So in summary Mek this round has been all about, yep you guessed it...

Allfather (you attention whore you )

R3 or so - Cell/Elysium
Looong break
R20 - Orbit
8 year break
R61 - Rogues