User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 12 Feb 2022, 22:55   #1
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Cochese

We in the QQ/Ascendancy community got this text tonight:

Quote:
This is Matt's fiancé April. I'm so sorry to tell you Matt passed away on the 3rd of February. I am going to keep his phone active for awhile. Please pass along the news to those in this community.
I had the pleasure of knowing Cochese for 15 years. He was never flashy, never harsh, always dependable, always thoughtful. A fixture in our little corner of the PA community.

Above all, he was always a good man. I have no higher praise.

I'll miss you.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote