User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 18 Sep 2003, 04:55   #1
Dilly_D
Oh Canada!

Dilly_D is infamous around these partsDilly_D is infamous around these parts
man, this bugs me

and some of you may have experienced it as well. (whay are all the good women/men always taken)

You see, I've been single for a bit over 5 years (bad, screwed up 1 1/2 year relationship), and it kinda turned me off dating(that's why I've been single for so long...duh). It's not that I don't want a girlfriend, it's just that I'm not looking...if one came along I certainly wouldn't turn and run....

So, anyways, I finally meet this 'fit bird' at college a few weeks ago, and it turns out we're neighbours so we've been hanging out quite a bit at school and home. I can't help but think that I've finally found someone 'worthy' of dating...we get along so well, tons of things in common, same sense of humor, etc.. and I really wanted to attempt persue something with her....but, I found out today that she has a boyfriend(only been together 5 months tho), but she's starting to doubt him(they don't have a whole lot in common, and he's apparently too nice), and she doesn't know if she wants to stay with him or persure another "more compatable" relationship, to which she smiled and winked at me. Then she went on to ask my advice, and I really didn't know what to say other than 'oooooh, that's a tough one'.

So, my question to you, the oh so genious populous of GD, what the **** do I do?

Last edited by Dilly_D; 18 Sep 2003 at 05:03.
Dilly_D is offline   Reply With Quote