User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 31 Oct 2003, 10:49   #1
SYMM
Love's Sweet Exile

SYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better place
Fox are silly

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmp...n_031029172820

heh
Unread 31 Oct 2003, 10:54   #2
xtothez
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

xtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud of
Re: Fox are silly

They killed Futurama in favour of more reality TV. That's beyond 'silly'.
Unread 31 Oct 2003, 11:02   #3
G_frog
Look over there!

G_frog is an unknown quantity at this point

heh heh heh... cancer jokes.
G_frog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Oct 2003, 13:46   #4
I'm Idler

Quote:
Originally Posted by xtothez
They killed Futurama in favour of more reality TV. That's beyond 'silly'.
say what?

I thought futurama survived Fox's faggotry
Unread 31 Oct 2003, 13:47   #5
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Family Guy =(
Unread 31 Oct 2003, 13:49   #6
Deathjam|wee
Weeeeee

Deathjam|wee has a spectacular aura aboutDeathjam|wee has a spectacular aura aboutDeathjam|wee has a spectacular aura about

i thought this had something to do with real foxes being silly

One load of gollums is enough for anyone.Ta
DM.
Deathjam|wee is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Oct 2003, 13:50   #7
I'm Idler

oh my god..
so, how many seasons before the capitalust ****bags killed the bestest thing since simpsons ? 6-7 ?
Unread 31 Oct 2003, 15:40   #8
xtothez
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

xtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by I'm Idler
oh my god..
so, how many seasons before the capitalust ****bags killed the bestest thing since simpsons ? 6-7 ?

http://www.tvtome.com/Futurama/
Unread 1 Nov 2003, 01:35   #9
evil one
banana

evil one is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Other satirical Fox news bulletins featured in the show included: "Study: 92 per cent of Democrats are gay... JFK posthumously joins Republican Party... Oil slicks found to keep seals young, supple..."
Quote:
"Now Fox has a new rule that we can't do those little fake news crawls on the bottom of the screen in a cartoon because it might confuse the viewers into thinking it's real news," he said.
evil one is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Nov 2003, 05:08   #10
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

IncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

you gotta love it
Unread 1 Nov 2003, 12:26   #11
wakey
Hamster

wakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Has it only taken you this long to work that one out.
  1. Fox produce Buffy The Vampire Slayer but refuse to air it on their own network as they feared it wouldnt have a wide appeal. It goes onto be one of their biggest assets
  2. Fox decide to show 'Firefly' in the wrong order, with the pilot being last and the weakest episode first
  3. Fox drop firefly despite the critical acclaim it was receiveing
  4. Fox deny BBC the righst to 24 s3 due to BBC's move to a differnt satalitte claiming "Its damaging their ability to sell the show in europe". The old satalitte had a footprint that allowed shows to be viewed anywhere in europe and parst of russia, the new one only covers Britain and france.
  5. Fox indicate that John Doe and Fastlane will get a second season, the shows are hence not tied up. Fox then decide to change their minds
  6. Fox drop futrama because its ratings arent as good as simpsons (even though they are still very good)
  7. Fox News decide to sue Al Franken for using the words "fair and balanced" in his book title claiming they hold copyrigh to that phrase (which in itsself is funny as that news channel is as biased and unbalanced as they come)

Could go with many more examples but got bored and I think the examples above pretty much sum up that to work at Fox you need an IQ no higher tha 10
The Farnborough Crew
Cos anything else is just an alliance
Join our public channel at #f-crew
wakey is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Nov 2003, 14:14   #12
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wakey
[*]Fox News decide to sue Al Franken for using the words "fair and balanced" in his book title claiming they hold copyrigh to that phrase (which in itsself is funny as that news channel is as biased and unbalanced as they come)[/list]

I thought this one went beyond hilarious. Meanwhile I'm off to copyright the words "what the ****".
Unread 1 Nov 2003, 14:52   #13
Super
Sub

Super is a jewel in the roughSuper is a jewel in the roughSuper is a jewel in the rough

it's a hoax btw
Super is offline   Reply With Quote