User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 26 Oct 2003, 22:55   #1
meglamaniac
Born Sinful

meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
So today I was a relationship counsellor AGAIN...

...and I was wondering: is it just me who finds it annoying?

Obviously I'm not talking about the "real deal", I mean when one of your friends decides you and only you can fix thier relationship / explain to them why they got dumped / tell them how to dump someone, etc.

Today's session had an interesting twist - BOTH parties are good friends of mine. Absolutely bloody great.
I mean it's gratifying to be trusted for stuff like that etc, but there are things I'd rather be doing than listening to 4 hours of phone calls and even at some stages having to use call-waiting and hotswap between them, with both of them telling me "oh and don't tell the cow i said that" or "pleeease don't tell him that though!", and me sitting in the middle getting very confused about what I'm allowed to tell who, which caller is actually active at the moment I'm speaking (nearly had some nasty messes there heh), and why in fact I'm the one that gets chosen to do it!

FS!
Unread 26 Oct 2003, 23:14   #2
G_frog
Look over there!

G_frog is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: So today I was a relationship counsellor AGAIN...

I've had this a few times. It gets easier when you realise it doesn't actually matter what you say (if anything), so long as your 'patient' thinks you are listening.

but yes, it is really annoying.
G_frog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Oct 2003, 23:29   #3
Weeks
Banned

Weeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriend
Re: So today I was a relationship counsellor AGAIN...

Tell them to listen to Monster in Your Parasol.
Cheers me up atleast.
Weeks is offline   Reply With Quote