User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 26 Oct 2003, 03:48   #1
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute
never talk to muffin trees

LOLOLOLOLOL
Unread 26 Oct 2003, 03:57   #2
Embroglio
a new low in getting high

Embroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: never talk to muffin trees

How very trippy. :weird:
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Embroglio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Oct 2003, 04:10   #3
W
Gubbish

W is a jewel in the roughW is a jewel in the roughW is a jewel in the rough

Everybody likes muffins! Try one!
Unread 26 Oct 2003, 04:30   #4
Crackmonkey
monkey on crack

Crackmonkey is an unknown quantity at this point

I wish I had some muffins now :/
Unread 26 Oct 2003, 04:32   #5
W
Gubbish

W is a jewel in the roughW is a jewel in the roughW is a jewel in the rough

making fiends is ok too
Unread 26 Oct 2003, 04:33   #6
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute

mmmmmmmuffins
Unread 26 Oct 2003, 04:50   #7
1-X
overtired

1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

not a lot of people know this, and even less people care...

Muffins are my second most favourite cake (after doughnuts).

I was just at a dictionary website trying to clarify whether or not cheesecake was actually a cake at all, before denouncing it as runt of the cake family, when I stumbled upon a second definition for the word

cheesecake a photographic display of shapely and scantily clothed female figures (compare beefcake)

Surely they're making this up, otherwise I'd have heard of it.

Last edited by 1-X; 26 Oct 2003 at 04:57. Reason: added lots of words
1-X is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Oct 2003, 05:56   #8
Crackmonkey
monkey on crack

Crackmonkey is an unknown quantity at this point

Well somebody made up the word beefcake at some point too, that doesn't make it not a word.

cheese·cake n.
2. Informal. Photographs of minimally attired women.

got this one out of dictionary.com.....I've never heard it used in this context before either.
Unread 26 Oct 2003, 11:33   #9
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by W
Everybody likes muffins! Try one!
Everybody loves Hypnotoad!
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Oct 2003, 11:35   #10
G_frog
Look over there!

G_frog is an unknown quantity at this point

From the OED online:

Quote:
2. Also cheesecake. slang (orig. U.S.). Display of the female form, esp. in photographs, advertisements, etc., in the interest of sex-appeal; female sexual attractiveness. Also attrib. (Cf. beefcake.)

1934 Time 17 Sept. 30/2 Tabloid and Heartsmen go after ?cheesecake?leg-pictures of sporty females. 1942 Time 24 Aug. 4/1 The supreme Empress of Cheesecake, the very Marlene Dietrich,..was fittingly crowned by the Treasury as the champion bond seller. 1948 Illustrated 6 Mar. 4/1 American magazines sell millions of copies because of their ?cheesecake? pictures?cheesecake? being their name for pictures of movie stars or showgirls with beautiful legs and scanty clothing. 1955 E. HYAMS Slaughterhouse Informer 109 Is cheese-cake still the best puller? 1958 J. WAIN Contenders 212 She had a sexy slouch like a Hollywood cheesecake queen. 1967 New Scientist 13 Apr. 72/3 In flickering torchlight the scenes probably appeared to move. Some of them clearly included cheese-cake and leg shows.
Must have gone out of fashion since it was in Time and New Scientist.
G_frog is offline   Reply With Quote