User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 7 Oct 2003, 23:36   #1
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute
help! i need your wittiness

rofltomatoe

anyway here's the situation. tomorrow our class is having a potluck (everyone brings something to eat and we all share, etc) and as a joke i said i'd bake a cake... and then now they think i am. so i've decided to go ahead and bake a cake.

on the first day of class our teacher said that she has been known to be a bit of a cow (and she was right!) so one of the girls in class called her 'moo-moo' and the nickname stuck.

so i was thinking of either shaping hte cake into a cow, or drawing a cow on it (i can't draw)

now what i need your wittiness for is to think of something witty to write on the cake. our last day of class is friday so we won't have moo-moo as a teacher anymore. (well i will.. but nm)

any suggestions? (has to be nice fs, i want to pass)
Unread 7 Oct 2003, 23:41   #2
Cmdr_Cyrax
7 Dimensional Puddleduck

Cmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really nice
Re: help! i need your wittiness

[Subtle] Make it green and put in grass-like paturns [/Subtle]
Unread 7 Oct 2003, 23:42   #3
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute

well it's a yellow cake (cause that's all we had in the house) and i bought chocolate and vanilla icing (for the cow and spots)
and i've got some coloured icings that i can write with
Unread 7 Oct 2003, 23:43   #4
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

[CHEESY]We'll moo-moo-miss you[/CHEESY]
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Oct 2003, 23:43   #5
G_frog
Look over there!

G_frog is an unknown quantity at this point

"thanks for the mammaries" on the udder is far and away the worst - and thus, the best - pun i can think of off the top of my head.
Unread 7 Oct 2003, 23:44   #6
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I choo choo choose you.
Unread 7 Oct 2003, 23:46   #7
Nofutcha
Airvatar

Nofutcha will become famous soon enoughNofutcha will become famous soon enough

im sure everyone is thinking of that simpsons episode.

Lets Bee friends

#phnx
Nofutcha is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Oct 2003, 23:47   #8
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

That was my intention.
Unread 7 Oct 2003, 23:48   #9
ChubbyChecker
King of The Fat Boys

ChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriend

I bent my wookie
ChubbyChecker is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Oct 2003, 23:48   #10
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Making moo moo sic to watch the girls go by.
Unread 7 Oct 2003, 23:48   #11
Nofutcha
Airvatar

i never said it wasnt.

Aryn "It's been udderly moomerable"

#phnx
Unread 7 Oct 2003, 23:49   #12
Aryn
Happy

stop wrecking my thread

i wanted to put 'so long and thanks for all the fish!' but that has nothing to do with cows :\
Unread 7 Oct 2003, 23:50   #13
Cmdr_Cyrax
7 Dimensional Puddleduck

Cmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really nice

'low bovine content'
Unread 7 Oct 2003, 23:52   #14
meaple
Pretend Faggot

meaple is a jewel in the roughmeaple is a jewel in the roughmeaple is a jewel in the roughmeaple is a jewel in the rough

BGH free?

[ ripper ] I told u I was hardcore
meaple is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Oct 2003, 23:53   #15
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Sod the thread, lets think of puns based around 'Mooholland Drive'
Unread 7 Oct 2003, 23:53   #16
Aryn
Happy

alright
who stole the funny?

(though i kinda like nofutcha's suggestion)
Unread 7 Oct 2003, 23:56   #17
Nofutcha
Airvatar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aryn
alright
who stole the funny?

(though i kinda like nofutcha's suggestion)
IM THE BEST.

i ALWAYS THOUGHT I WAS THE BEST, NOW ITS BEEN PROVEN

#phnx
Unread 7 Oct 2003, 23:59   #18
meaple
Pretend Faggot

meaple is a jewel in the roughmeaple is a jewel in the roughmeaple is a jewel in the roughmeaple is a jewel in the rough

I <3 Nofutcha still :\

[ ripper ] I told u I was hardcore
meaple is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Oct 2003, 00:10   #19
Crackmonkey
monkey on crack

Crackmonkey is an unknown quantity at this point

It's been udderly enjoya-bull

and if you can't draw then you can always make the moo cow pattern on it or something.
Unread 8 Oct 2003, 00:48   #20
Aryn
Happy

so far nof is still the win
Unread 8 Oct 2003, 10:53   #21
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

My udder handwriting is neater

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Oct 2003, 13:32   #22
I Am Sword
If Mods made Carlsberg..

I Am Sword is an unknown quantity at this point

"Die You Cow Bitch"
I Am Sword is offline   Reply With Quote