User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 30 Sep 2003, 11:05   #1
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
So who's ya daddy now?

Code:
1. Beenie Man - Dancehall Queen (bubbling Mix) (3:34)
2. Kelly Rowland - Dilemma (Nelly Featuring Kelly Rowland) (4:49)
3. Luniz - I got five on it (5:08)
4. Nelly - Hot In Herre (3:48)
5. Kevin Little - Turn Me On pt. I (3:01)
6. Craig David - What's Your Flava (3:36)
7. Wyclef Jean feat Claudette Ortiz - Two Wrongs (3:49)
8. Coolio - Gangsta's Paradise (4:01)
9. Justin Timberlake - 06 - Rock Your Body (4:29)
10. LL Cool J - Doin It (4:52)
11. Shakademus - Shakademus - Murder She Wrote (4:06)
12. Justin Timberlake - 02 - Like I Love You (4:45)
13. Destiny's Child - Dangerously In Love (5:06)
14. Justin Timberlake - 01 - Senorita (4:56)
15. Kevin Little - Turn Me On pt. II (3:21)
16. N.E.R.D. - Provider (4:25)
17. Craig David - Walking Away (3:24)
One big phat niggah CD.
Unread 30 Sep 2003, 11:54   #2
ChubbyChecker
King of The Fat Boys

ChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriend
That CD's about as much of a niggah as I am.
ChubbyChecker is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Sep 2003, 12:02   #3
Scorpio
Inflate My Ego

Scorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to behold
Re: So who's ya daddy now?

Quote:
Originally posted by Knight Theamion
Code:

The Theamion entrance theme:

"She's a dancehall queen for life ..."

Who keeps an arrow in his bow,
And if you prod him, lets it go?

A fervent friend, a subtle foe –
— Scorpio
Scorpio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Sep 2003, 12:32   #4
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little
Quote:
Originally posted by ChubbyChecker
That CD's about as much of a niggah as I am.
SilverSmoke is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Sep 2003, 12:33   #5
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
your music taste could hardly be worse

and thats a fact jack.

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Sep 2003, 13:22   #6
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
my music taste kinda varies, if i put my happyhardcore collection on here would i be then, or is faithless needed for that? or should i do my doors collection or REM?
Unread 30 Sep 2003, 14:08   #7
ChubbyChecker
King of The Fat Boys

ChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriend
As far as I'm concerned you can listen to whatever you want, just don't call a CD with 3 Justin Timberlake tracks on it a big phat niggah CD.
ChubbyChecker is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Sep 2003, 14:09   #8
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: So who's ya daddy now?

Quote:
One big phat niggah CD.
Most horrible.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Sep 2003, 14:32   #9
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little
Quote:
Originally posted by ChubbyChecker
As far as I'm concerned you can listen to whatever you want, just don't call a CD with 3 Justin Timberlake tracks on it a big phat niggah CD.

exactly, it's not about the genre, it's about the commercial overproduced excrements he prefers inside a certain genre.
Unread 30 Sep 2003, 14:47   #10
Bob The Scutter
Annoying Robot Thing

Bob The Scutter is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
my music taste kinda varies, if i put my happyhardcore collection on here would i be then, or is faithless needed for that? or should i do my doors collection or REM?
REM
Bob The Scutter is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Sep 2003, 14:50   #11
madi
a little bit broken

madi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better place
Re: So who's ya daddy now?

Quote:
Code:
2. Kelly Rowland - Dilemma (Nelly Featuring Kelly Rowland) (4:49)
3. Luniz - I got five on it (5:08)
4. Nelly - Hot In Herre (3:48)
5. Kevin Little - Turn Me On pt. I (3:01)
6. Craig David - What's Your Flava (3:36)
7. Wyclef Jean feat Claudette Ortiz - Two Wrongs (3:49)
8. Coolio - Gangsta's Paradise (4:01)
9. Justin Timberlake - 06 - Rock Your Body (4:29)
10. LL Cool J - Doin It (4:52)
11. Shakademus - Shakademus - Murder She Wrote (4:06)
12. Justin Timberlake - 02 - Like I Love You (4:45)
13. Destiny's Child - Dangerously In Love (5:06)
14. Justin Timberlake - 01 - Senorita (4:56)
15. Kevin Little - Turn Me On pt. II (3:21)
16. N.E.R.D. - Provider (4:25)
17. Craig David - Walking Away (3:24)
One big phat niggah CD.
i think justin timberlake is in fact ginger
madi is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Sep 2003, 15:32   #12
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
this thread exemplifies why british music is better thanamerican

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Sep 2003, 15:34   #13
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Australian Music!

Well, Nick Cave.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Sep 2003, 15:41   #14
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Question

Quote:
Originally posted by MrL_JaKiri
Well, Nick Cave.
Who'll come a-waltzing Jakiri with me?

P.S, Stop camping in my billabong, ffs.
Unread 30 Sep 2003, 15:42   #15
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Marilyn Manson
Who'll come a-waltzing Jakiri with me?

P.S, Stop camping in my billabong, ffs.
Lalalala, lalalalie, even 20 little children, they had to die.
Unread 30 Sep 2003, 16:42   #16
Cmdr_Cyrax
7 Dimensional Puddleduck

Cmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really nice
HP sauce is the daddy.
Unread 30 Sep 2003, 16:52   #17
Scorpio
Inflate My Ego

Scorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to behold
And now a real "big phat niggah CD"

Notorious B.I.G. - Ready to Die
Code:
1. Intro    
2. Things Done Changed    
3. Gimme The Loot   
4. Machine Gun Funk  
5. Warning  
6. Ready To Die          
7. One More Chance          
8. #!*@ Me          
9. The What          
10. Juicy          
11. Everyday Stuggle          
12. Me & My Bitch          
13. Big Poppa          
14. Respect          
15. Friend Of Mine          
16. Unbelievable          
17. Suicidal Thoughts
literally

— Scorpio
Unread 30 Sep 2003, 16:54   #18
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
word
Unread 30 Sep 2003, 18:12   #19
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Toby Keith is my Daddy.
It's not personal, it's just business.
JammyJim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Sep 2003, 18:20   #20
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Scorpio
And now a real "big phat niggah CD"

Notorious B.I.G. - Ready to Die
Code:
1. Intro    
2. Things Done Changed    
3. Gimme The Loot   
4. Machine Gun Funk  
5. Warning  
6. Ready To Die          
7. One More Chance          
8. #!*@ Me          
9. The What          
10. Juicy          
11. Everyday Stuggle          
12. Me & My Bitch          
13. Big Poppa          
14. Respect          
15. Friend Of Mine          
16. Unbelievable          
17. Suicidal Thoughts
literally

By "Big Phat Niggah CD" do you mean "Titles with less than 5 syllables so as not to confuse the stupid people who buy it" ?
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Sep 2003, 18:28   #21
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

'Everyday Struggle', Kura.
Unread 30 Sep 2003, 18:34   #22
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
'Everyday Struggle', Kura.
Surely that would be a "Big Fat Mackem Album" ?
Unread 30 Sep 2003, 18:35   #23
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Originally posted by Kurashima
Surely that would be a "Big Fat Mackem Album" ?
Dreadnought?

ps

JULIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Unread 30 Sep 2003, 18:47   #24
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Quote:
Dreadnought?

ps

JULIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I fail to see what a 70yr old Latin Crooner has to do with a dodgy north-eastern football team.
Unread 30 Sep 2003, 19:00   #25
Scorpio
Inflate My Ego

Quote:
Originally posted by Kurashima
By "Big Phat Niggah CD" do you mean "Titles with less than 5 syllables so as not to confuse the stupid people who buy it" ?
umm no?
Notorious B.I.G. was simply a big phat niggah.
Wasn't that hard I think.

— Scorpio
Unread 30 Sep 2003, 19:09   #26
G_frog
Look over there!

G_frog is an unknown quantity at this point
If that's how this thread is going, here's my "Old Thin Jew" playlist:

Code:
1. Leonard Cohen - Memories (4:39)  
2. Leonard Cohen - The Captain (4:10)  
3. Bob Dylan - Tangled Up in Blue (5:42)  
4. Bob Dylan - Idiot Wind (7:49)  
5. Leonard Cohen - Take This Waltz (5:56)  
6. Leonard Cohen - Closing Time (5:58)  
7. Bob Dylan - Shelter from the Storm (5:02)  
8. Bob Dylan - Highway 61 Revisited (3:32)  
9. Leonard Cohen - By The Rivers Dark (5:19)  
10. Leonard Cohen - Alexandra Leaving (5:23)  
11. Bob Dylan - Ballad Of A Thin Man (6:00)  
12. Leonard Cohen - Lover Lover Lover (6:31)  
13. Leonard Cohen - Famous Blue Rain Coat (live) (5:34)  
14. Leonard Cohen - So Long, Marianne (6:44)  
15. Bob Dylan - Desolation Row (11:22)
Unread 30 Sep 2003, 19:30   #27
Shakky
Divine

Shakky is an unknown quantity at this point
2 decent songs

luniz
and that kevin lytte

Nosferatu
Silver
Elysium
RaH
Eclipse
Shakky is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Sep 2003, 19:32   #28
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

Nelly is a ****ing retard btw
Unread 30 Sep 2003, 19:35   #29
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Question

What's all this 'niggrah' business, then?

What will they think of next?

Dreadful load of nonsense.
Unread 30 Sep 2003, 22:44   #30
Lupin
I play the double-bass.

Lupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally posted by Deffeh
this thread exemplifies why british music is better thanamerican
well well, who is this popstar from the isle?

gareth ......

'he's a nitwit so i ma let this 4-5th spit'

'BLOW'

Charlie Mingus, such nimble fingers
Droppin the bass, all over the place
Lupin is offline   Reply With Quote