User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 23 Oct 2003, 14:49   #1
wu_trax

wu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet society
Smile we won something \o/

here

but seriously, when will anyone recognize computer games as a serious sport? the bbc at least mentioned it, which is something for a atart, but here there was nothing about it at all (except for some it-magazine, but thats their topic anyway)
Unread 23 Oct 2003, 14:53   #2
Embroglio
a new low in getting high

Embroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: we won something \o/

In the east games like Starcraft are already recognised as sports, in Korea the best players are like superstars.

I think games could become a recognised sport further down the line yeah, just depends on the companies making the games and running the competitions how far it can go.
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Embroglio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Oct 2003, 15:01   #3
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

eagle eye cherry - save tonight... why?

anyway. Apparently the two best fifa german players were twin brothers against each other in the final. Seems to be a venus/serena thing going on. (nb : i did read that in the guardian so it could just be left wing propoganda)
Unread 23 Oct 2003, 15:17   #4
Embroglio
a new low in getting high

Embroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deepflow
eagle eye cherry - save tonight... why?
It's fitting.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deepflow
anyway. Apparently the two best fifa german players were twin brothers against each other in the final. Seems to be a venus/serena thing going on. (nb : i did read that in the guardian so it could just be left wing propoganda)
They knew some sort of pass that couldn't be blocked aparently, heh.

We're off to see the twins.
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Embroglio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Oct 2003, 16:17   #5
Intrepid00

Intrepid00 is an unknown quantity at this point

Congrats, think you can catch up with the real olympics now?
Intrepid00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Oct 2003, 16:30   #6
wu_trax

wu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet society

you cheat
Unread 23 Oct 2003, 16:46   #7
G_frog
Look over there!

G_frog is an unknown quantity at this point

Yes, more public attention is sure to be a good thing.
G_frog is offline   Reply With Quote