User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 30 Sep 2003, 18:30   #51
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Nusselt
Its also quite amusing (and frankly weird) how upset some of you have become because of one quote by a black person that you dont agree with, and at the analytical generalisations made to black people as a whole from that quote, ive disagreed with many black people and ive yet to be called racist because of it. But hey must be me im weird like that.
As far as I'm aware, most people have been commentating on the problems of discrimination, both positive and negative.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Sep 2003, 18:36   #52
Nusselt
share the <3

Nusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better place
Quote:
Originally posted by MrL_JaKiri
As far as I'm aware, most people have been commentating on the problems of discrimination, both positive and negative.

fair enough, my post was more in relation to

Quote:
afterall if you disagree with someone whos black

YOUR A FRIGGIN RACIST

and other posters responce to that which seemed to agree without elaborating. If i got the wrong end of the stick
Unread 30 Sep 2003, 18:37   #53
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Nusselt
and other posters responce to that which seemed to agree without elaborating. If i got the wrong end of the stick
That was JammyJim, not me who said that you numpty.

ps.

That IS commenting on the problems with discrimination.
Unread 30 Sep 2003, 18:44   #54
Nusselt
share the <3

Nusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better place
well he could have said all that alot more eloquently and thoughtfully and i still dont see how you can get that worked up over one persons quote, but i take your point on his apparent thoughts behind the post and my misunderstanding of them
Unread 30 Sep 2003, 18:46   #55
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation

Quote:
Originally posted by queball
These seem to be clubs that promote the culture of a particular race.
If they're just associations around a shared identity/belief/whatever, then there's no problem.

If they're supremacist, then there is a problem - and one that should be remedied.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Sep 2003, 18:58   #56
G_frog
Look over there!

G_frog is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by cnaw
Whites a minority in US cities ;-)
yes, this is true. but if you think about it, so are the other groups, including the "big minorities" hispanics and blacks. this doesn't tell us the actual situation in any given locality though. in truth america still has extensive racial segregation, if not intentionally implimented (its hardly alone in this).

if we're going to start slinging about national statistics, there are a few further down that page which suggest that there is still a considerable amount of work to be done on creating a fair and just (or even meritocratic) society.

I'm not challenging anyone's right to association*. I am arguing that it does not override the principle's prerogative to decide what is best for the welfare of all his students. I can see quite reasonable grounds for deciding the existence of this group would increase/create tensions, if only because of the unpleasant associations such things have.

*If you think this is a misuse of the term "right", then you and I disagree on whether the idea of an absolute right is absurd or not anyway.
Unread 30 Sep 2003, 19:23   #57
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend
THE POINT OF THIS THREAD WAS TO INSULT THAT GIRL FOR BEING STUPID AND OBESE. NOT TO DISCUSS RACE RELATIONS.

get back on topic please.

ok 3..... 2..... 1.. let's jam
Radical Edward is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Sep 2003, 19:26   #58
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation

Quote:
Originally posted by Radical Edward
THE POINT OF THIS THREAD WAS TO INSULT THAT GIRL FOR BEING STUPID AND OBESE. NOT TO DISCUSS RACE RELATIONS.

Nodrog is on the loose, for the love of god. Any attempt at humour will be destroyed presently.

Get thee to a nunnery.
Unread 30 Sep 2003, 19:38   #59
rageybabey
Shenanigans

rageybabey will become famous soon enoughrageybabey will become famous soon enough
I'm with Radical Edward...
Quote:
Originally posted by JC
lolly roffle
rageybabey is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Sep 2003, 19:40   #60
Nusselt
share the <3

Quote:
Originally posted by rageybabey

finally found out hobbie is gay?
Unread 30 Sep 2003, 19:40   #61
madi
a little bit broken

madi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better place
Quote:
Originally posted by Deffeh
people should stop giving so much of a **** about heritage

now is what matters
George Bernard Shaw:

We learn from history that we learn nothing from history.
madi is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Sep 2003, 19:41   #62
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally posted by madi
We learn from history that we learn nothing from history.
Rot.
Unread 30 Sep 2003, 19:43   #63
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Originally posted by rageybabey
Slut.
Unread 30 Sep 2003, 20:56   #64
G_frog
Look over there!

George Bernard Shaw:

I hate the poor, and look forward eagerly to their extermination.

Quote:

The purpose of all my posts is to tacitly imply that everyone is stupid, so they were on topic.
Unread 30 Sep 2003, 21:00   #65
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
Originally posted by G_frog

The purpose of all my posts is to tacitly imply that everyone is stupid, so they were on topic.
sadly few other people follow this kind of thinking.

Unread 30 Sep 2003, 21:05   #66
G_frog
Look over there!

yeah, well, there's a reason for that.
Unread 30 Sep 2003, 21:07   #67
Radical Edward

Quote:
Slut.
I thought you would have requested a threesome

Unread 30 Sep 2003, 21:08   #68
Radical Edward

Quote:
Originally posted by G_frog
yeah, well, there's a reason for that.
because everyone is stupid?

Unread 30 Sep 2003, 21:09   #69
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Exclamation

Quote:
That's my responsiblity.
Unread 30 Sep 2003, 21:10   #70
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
:mc:
How the Beaujolais is raining
Down on darkened meetings on the Champs Élysées
Phang is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Sep 2003, 21:18   #71
Radical Edward

Quote:
Originally posted by Marilyn Manson
That's my responsiblity.
are you going to be my stalker? :P

Unread 30 Sep 2003, 21:19   #72
Radical Edward

Quote:
Originally posted by Phang
:mc:
evangelism in action.

Unread 30 Sep 2003, 21:23   #73
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Exclamation

Quote:
are you going to be my stalker? :P
Only if you dress up to my specifications.
Unread 30 Sep 2003, 21:32   #74
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Me, you, MM baby yeah
Unread 30 Sep 2003, 21:35   #75
Radical Edward

Quote:
Me, you, MM baby yeah
a vertiable triplet of titillation.

Unread 30 Sep 2003, 21:55   #76
Scoot951
Das Scoot

Scoot951 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by madi
my most recent racial disgust is the MOBO awards

can you imagine an award from music only of white origin

makes my skin crawl

It's ok, Justin Timberlake won this year. On second thought, maybe they need to exclude whites.

As for topic, I agree that it's not needed, but if she does get turned down then something's ****ed up.

I don't really know what I'm doing here
Scoot951 is offline   Reply With Quote