User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 29 Dec 2006, 16:11   #1
Cartman
eXilition seXyness

Cartman has a spectacular aura aboutCartman has a spectacular aura about
Official Lunatic Asylum announcement

A new ally has emerged: Lunatic Asylum

Our HC will consist of: Cart, Liz, Mac, Mek, Draki, Agamemnon

Our rec thread: http://pirate.planetarion.com/showthread.php?p=3082701

Our pub chan is #LunaticAsylum feel free to come visit us and have a beer

GL to all allies partisipating next round, think it will be a blast

and a happy new year

On behalf of the LA command
Cartman
[Spore] ~ High Council
[Norsemen] ~ Chief

Last edited by Cartman; 29 Dec 2006 at 16:31.
Cartman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Dec 2006, 16:28   #2
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: Official Lunatic Asylum announcement

nice name, and good luck for next round.
Unread 29 Dec 2006, 16:40   #3
Forest
Don't make me declare war

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society

heh,

exi do it again.

i hope you remember how you treated YOUR vouchers cartman.
Forest is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Dec 2006, 18:22   #4
Kitty

Kitty is infamous around these partsKitty is infamous around these partsKitty is infamous around these parts

OMG good luck guys <3 mekkie

Newdawn
Subh
ToF
Orbit 4eva
Kitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Dec 2006, 18:32   #5
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cartman
Agamemnon
I hope you're happy when the round starts and the universe implodes.
Unread 29 Dec 2006, 18:36   #6
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend

Have a wacky round!
Unread 29 Dec 2006, 21:17   #7
Foxman

Foxman is just really niceFoxman is just really niceFoxman is just really niceFoxman is just really nice

gl mate

and just for the record. last time i vouch for u
Foxman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Dec 2006, 21:43   #8
demiGOD
the Sacred Pervert

demiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nice

LA, like the name!

GL Mek and Co.!

Veneratio | Insomnia | F-Crew | Subh
demiGOD is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Dec 2006, 23:08   #9
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foxman
gl mate

and just for the record. last time i vouch for u
What's this about? Don't tell me you've been vouching Cartman into Conspiracy Theory with Paul or what?
Tietäjä is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Dec 2006, 23:15   #10
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society

Yeah, apparantely Cartman got vouched into conspiracy theory and left before the round even started
Unread 29 Dec 2006, 23:18   #11
robban1

robban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these parts

hehe who cares good luck etc

robban1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Dec 2006, 23:23   #12
_Kila_
break it down!

Quote:
Originally Posted by robban1
hehe who cares good luck etc
idd, its not like he had co ords or anything, I was merely stating what I had heard ;o
Unread 29 Dec 2006, 23:42   #13
Forest

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tietäjä
What's this about? Don't tell me you've been vouching Cartman into Conspiracy Theory with Paul or what?
For the record I didnt vouch him. Hes exi hc ffs.

I will now stand here and say that I will do such a good job on LA that they will NOT be around 3 weeks into the round.

Bring it bitches.
Unread 29 Dec 2006, 23:49   #14
Cannon_Fodder

Cannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forest
I will now stand here
RUN FOREST RUN
Unread 30 Dec 2006, 01:17   #15
_Kila_
break it down!

Quote:
Hes exi hc ffs.
I'd like to know how this is a bad thing? surely being a HC of the only undefeated PAX alliance is a good thing?
Unread 30 Dec 2006, 01:28   #16
Forest

well me and exi hc hardly have such a lovely relationship that i would vouch them, have we?
Unread 30 Dec 2006, 01:31   #17
_Kila_
break it down!

Dude, you stopped playing for 1up a long time ago, the anti eXilition spirit died after round 13 surely? sure, I had a bit of anti eXi spirit in me at the time too, but our block lost the war and eXilition won. Seeing your anti-eXi spirit still going and making you treat someone who HCed eXilition 6 rounds after you played against them with contempt is just... well, sad.
Unread 30 Dec 2006, 01:51   #18
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

If this isn't a windup and Agamemnon tries, this round could be quite brief.
Unread 30 Dec 2006, 02:21   #19
Zo0f
Sir peon to you

Zo0f is a glorious beacon of lightZo0f is a glorious beacon of lightZo0f is a glorious beacon of lightZo0f is a glorious beacon of lightZo0f is a glorious beacon of light

Its nice to see friends from two different times in Planetarion come together. Good luck liz, mact and mek! Look after lil mek for me!

"The only easy day was yesterday."
Zo0f is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Dec 2006, 11:57   #20
Stoom
Bragpack™

Stoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
For the record I didnt vouch him. Hes exi hc ffs.

I will now stand here and say that I will do such a good job on LA that they will NOT be around 3 weeks into the round.

Bring it bitches.
You make it sound so tempting to join LA. I wonder how the other 5 HCs will react to your egotrip!
Stoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Dec 2006, 12:41   #21
ReligFree

ReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to all

Forest still has anti-eXi spirit for everyone to have. The only thing comparable to it is my anti-eXi ideas. Think its about as low as you get really joining an alliance and leaving before a round even starts. Surely Cartman you must have known you would be forming this alliance, you hardly make an alliance up spur of the moment. A fine example of Backstabbing and frankly what ruins PA.

Looking forward to pissing all over you this round. Regards.
Unread 30 Dec 2006, 13:08   #22
_Kila_
break it down!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReligFree
Forest still has anti-eXi spirit for everyone to have.
what? I don't understand that sentence

Can someoen explain to my why leaving an alliance before ticks start is backstabbing or really low? I think its better than leaving after ticks start because you haven't even played for them yet, and don't even have any co-ords.
The only things that he may have compromised are things such as the memberlist (which many people know anyway), the tools CT use (do they matter?) and their political plans (if he was given access to these, all I can do is laugh at CT HC)