User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 13 Aug 2006, 19:15   #401
Paisley
The brother of Spammer

Paisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Congratulations eXilition

Quote:
Originally Posted by mazzelaar
I must have missed that. I assume you only put 3 or 4 1ups on your target list?

I'm sure eXilition won't mind you having thier scraps again. It's not like you could do the job yourself now, is it?

yous only had 36 planets worth roiding... you had 10+ planets below 200 roids.

Not as 1up can do the job itself now
Paisley is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Aug 2006, 19:18   #402
hook
I'm who you want me to be

hook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paisley
Subh roids magically grow just like the mushrooms, not as if we are at the point where subh has to init them back now is it
We started specifically targetting you on saturday. (with your roid count not as if you would get much random incs off us)

The feedback I got from my members from target picking was "ffs they dont have much in the way of roids. Once you get some more we'll take them back off you when you are fit for target picking.
That's a lot of arrogance from the man who runs the alliance having the fence so far up their ass their organs consider it to be a part of their body, towards the alliance that fought for everything they were worth for so many rounds now.

1up may have lost from eXi again, but they fought, again. You should really drop the arrogance seeing your alliance hasn't actually achieved anything this round, other than making sure that for next round your political landscape concerning possibilities changed from WTC to ground zero.
Unread 13 Aug 2006, 19:20   #403
mazzelaar
Vitriolic

mazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
With 20% of your alliances roids being housed at 9 planets (with 1 shipjumping piss bag having over 10% of your alliances roids) and only 24 planets (including these 9) having more than 400 roids you can hardly lay claim to being a bunch of fatties now, can you?

Quote:
What? What job? Were you dropped on your head as a child?

<@JBG> by the way is mazzelaar a community account that everyone in 1up logs into when they're feeling angry?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyBGood
mazzelaar has always reminded me of a hungry hungry hippo. Except instead of eating marbles he just bites the heads off new AD posters
mazzelaar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Aug 2006, 19:27   #404
Heartless
CRASHING BEATS 'N FANTASY

Heartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:

If I* can manage to constantly own subh and have your members being too shitscared of maybe losing roids so that they keep their fleets completed grounded, I am sure 1up can easily **** you over in a one on one right now** (in case that that is the job you are fantasizing about).

*unpaid account with only ~500k fleetvalue in total and logging in on only twice a day for about 10 minutes each to pick targets & check attacks before landing.

**I sadly believe that this situation won't occur with exilition roiding whatever galaxy they can roid without breaking planet naps at the moment and omen catching up fastly.
Unread 13 Aug 2006, 19:31   #405
Paisley
The brother of Spammer

Paisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heartless
If I* can manage to constantly own subh and have your members being too shitscared of maybe losing roids so that they keep their fleets completed grounded, I am sure 1up can easily **** you over in a one on one right now** (in case that that is the job you are fantasizing about).

*unpaid account with only ~500k fleetvalue in total and logging in on only twice a day for about 10 minutes each to pick targets & check attacks before landing.

**I sadly believe that this situation won't occur with exilition roiding whatever galaxy they can roid without breaking planet naps at the moment and omen catching up fastly.
They have been giving it their best shot over the weekend.
Unread 13 Aug 2006, 19:37   #406
Heartless

Heartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
They have been giving it their best shot over the weekend.
Can you sponsor me a credit then so that I can mine all roids I am going to cap from your members?
Unread 13 Aug 2006, 19:40   #407
Paisley
The brother of Spammer

Quote:
Can you sponsor me a credit then so that I can mine all roids I am going to cap from your members?
I think the reason why you didnt get a credit because you didnt fancy the odds this round. (not as if 1up couldnt spare a credit from last round winnings)
Unread 13 Aug 2006, 19:43   #408
Heartless

Quote:
I think the reason why you didnt get a credit because you didnt fancy the odds this round. (not as if 1up couldnt spare a credit from last round winnings)
I am certain the reason I don't have a credit is that I did not expect to be able to achieve as much as I did since I started hitting your members combined with a lack of willingness to put any kind of effort into this game.
Unread 13 Aug 2006, 19:44   #409
Paisley
The brother of Spammer

Quote:
I am certain the reason I don't have a credit is that I did not expect to be able to achieve as much as I did since I started hitting your members combined with a lack of willingness to put any kind of effort into this game.
cry me a river
Unread 13 Aug 2006, 19:45   #410
Heartless

Quote:
cry me a river
:crymeariver:

There.
Unread 13 Aug 2006, 19:55   #411
Paisley
The brother of Spammer

Quote:
:crymeariver:

There.

Thanks thats put me in the mood to watch the Dambusters
Unread 13 Aug 2006, 20:18   #412
Gate
;D!

Gate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by mazzelaar
Theres always a risk of people turning on you, you ****ing moron. Thats called politics. The whole point is to outmanouvre them. You had a fantastic chance of finishing 1st but you pissed it away because the mere thought of incoming had you pissing in your pants.
To be fair to Subh, they are in a very difficult situation. One that ND have been in repeatedly, in fact. If your military is not up to scratch, you are going to seriously struggle to win a round of PA. In fact, I can only think of 3 routes to victory for such an alliance, and ND have failed at 2 of them in previous rounds.

I can only hope Subh will get 2nd this time, and decide that they want to do better in future.

I still think it was shit of them this round, but I don't know how much HCing experience Ali/Paisley have outside of Subh... hopefully there will be more learning.
Gate is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Aug 2006, 20:57   #413
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

The manner they are doing it in was far less inevitable than ND in either situation, as one the universe collapsed and joined 1up's ally, in the second ND actually led the game (and dare i say it, trying to win!) and got caught by XP, which when Asc won with it suddenly became an 'XPloit'.

While people might see them as similar, I can see why subh is being quite provacative. But yes, they probably don't think they have much of a choice. From my point of view, if they don't even achieve 2nd, there will be a very long queue of people laughing at subh. As Paisley is lording it up bigtime, he can be rest assured that if he gets done, it's only fair that he can expect a similar amount of stick back.
Unread 13 Aug 2006, 21:32   #414
Forest
Don't make me declare war

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society

I am wondering if Cryptic has somehow got hold of Paisleys forum account, and is having great fun
Forest is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Aug 2006, 21:39   #415
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forest
I am wondering if Cryptic has somehow got hold of Paisleys forum account, and is having great fun
paging Patrician to thread 191858

Last edited by lokken; 13 Aug 2006 at 23:09.
lokken is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Aug 2006, 22:37   #416
Cannon_Fodder

Cannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Who and why that thread?
Unread 14 Aug 2006, 19:48   #417
Scorpio
Inflate My Ego

Scorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cannon_Fodder
Who and why that thread?
This thread? Coz if it's Cryptic... well, Patrician always has fun "discussing" with/about Cryptic, hehe.

Who keeps an arrow in his bow,
And if you prod him, lets it go?

A fervent friend, a subtle foe –
— Scorpio
Scorpio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Aug 2006, 13:16   #418
Ace
PA Team

Ace is a jewel in the roughAce is a jewel in the roughAce is a jewel in the roughAce is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Synthetic_Sid
I'm not sure why it's wierd at all. My position has ALWAYS been that I LIKE planet naps when other people do them - but not when people on my side take them.
THE reason why i never informed 1up about their members asking for planet naps with us (in the past ofc )
#multihunters
----------------------------
Former HC - Conspiracy Theory -
- Proud to have served as -
- High Commander and CEO -
[]LCH[] ...lets change history
Ace is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Aug 2006, 14:13   #419
LukeyLove
ND Ninja!
Trampoline Tricks 2 Champion

LukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by aNgRyDuCk
would be sort of tough to say, "we're going to be inactive this round" before you know your going to be inactive wouldn't it? Some alliances go into a round knowing that they will be at a lower intensity level, 1up however never approaches a round with anything less than #1 in it's sights. The fact is, the activity this round wasn't what it needed to be, or has been. It's not an excuse, simply a point of fact.
To be fair i think its heavy incoming and fleetcatches that makes players quit and/or go inactive, everyones happy when theyre winning So id say its no coincidence that 1ups 'least active' rounds were those in which ex played, maybe just one part of many contributing factors thou...

RAWR!

~Love Luke, Love Life~
LukeyLove is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Aug 2006, 14:59   #420
mazzelaar
Vitriolic

mazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by LukeyLove
To be fair i think its heavy incoming and fleetcatches that makes players quit and/or go inactive, everyones happy when theyre winning So id say its no coincidence that 1ups 'least active' rounds were those in which ex played, maybe just one part of many contributing factors thou...
I'm fairly sure he didn't cast any assertions to other rounds in terms of activity, just this one. Chipz^ was correct in his assessment of 1up military not even being close to the same capacity as rounds gone by.

1up have had large incoming and attempted fleetcatches every round btw but activity has been on a steady decline for some time now. This is essentially why the tactic of not playing every round pays off so much. This way there is never stagnation amongst members and always something to go that extra yard for. You're welcome to try and take credit for it if you like but the truth is that it's been coming for several rounds now, whether eX play or not.

<@JBG> by the way is mazzelaar a community account that everyone in 1up logs into when they're feeling angry?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyBGood
mazzelaar has always reminded me of a hungry hungry hippo. Except instead of eating marbles he just bites the heads off new AD posters
mazzelaar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Aug 2006, 17:35   #421
K-W
Bored

K-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LukeyLove
The issue isnt people who went inacactive after 1up lost the war(though we certainly have those people), we are talking about people who were inactive before and during the early stages of that war before the heavy incoming and fleetcatches took thier toll. People or at least experienced people, dont mind incoming or fleetcatches when thier alliance is also succeeding in battle. The problem with 1up this round is that members of the command/officer staff did not live up to their committments and member activity was not up to par so our war attempt was lame. This was a far bigger hurt to morale than getting roided by exi ever could be.

Of course it isnt a coincidence that rounds where 1up gets bashed aren't its most active. And of course it isnt a coincidence that 1up faces problems with complacency after winning a round (something im sure exi takes into account).

But that all goes without saying and has little to do with how poorly 1up's military machine ran pretty much from the start of the round.

Everyone can see that exilition did a great job this round, everyone can see thier dedication and organization paying off. I couldnt say with great confidence that wed have beaten exill if we had our shit together, but the fact remains that we didnt have our shit together.
Conspiracy Theory, Wrath, 1up, ICD, Eclipse

Last edited by K-W; 15 Aug 2006 at 18:35.
K-W is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Aug 2006, 18:36   #422
Cannon_Fodder

Cannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scorpio
This thread? Coz if it's Cryptic... well, Patrician always has fun "discussing" with/about Cryptic, hehe.
You didn't notice the fact that lokken editted his post then?
Unread 15 Aug 2006, 21:33   #423
add100
add

add100 has a spectacular aura aboutadd100 has a spectacular aura about

i have to say exil **** ed 1up or 1up where not trying hard i was hopeing it was going to be a good war.....but looks like exil are just to good as when you look at 1ups roids what do they have left.....
r21 Wolfpack
r22 Jenova
r23 Destiny
add100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Aug 2006, 21:38   #424
Heartless

Quote:
Originally Posted by add100
i have to say exil **** ed 1up or 1up where not trying hard i was hopeing it was going to be a good war.....but looks like exil are just to good as when you look at 1ups roids what do they have left.....
The question is how such a low average roid count can still satisfy exilition, omen and subh for targets
Unread 15 Aug 2006, 21:46   #425
HK
Agnus Dei

HK has much to be proud ofHK has much to be proud ofHK has much to be proud ofHK has much to be proud ofHK has much to be proud ofHK has much to be proud ofHK has much to be proud ofHK has much to be proud ofHK has much to be proud ofHK has much to be proud of

Quote:
The question is how such a low average roid count can still satisfy exilition, omen and subh for targets ;)
Oh for me it's pure pleasure :)
Unread 15 Aug 2006, 21:49   #426
add100
add

Quote:
The question is how such a low average roid count can still satisfy exilition, omen and subh for targets
they are like weeds just can not get them away lol
r21 Wolfpack
r22 Jenova
r23 Destiny
Unread 15 Aug 2006, 21:52   #427
add100
add

there is not much in it

2 1up 26411 63 1,456,097 91,734,150
3 Subh 42943 64 1,421,541 90,978,629
4 Omen 44014 64 1,414,854 90,550,716

subh omen or 1up may come 2nd we will find out soon............
r21 Wolfpack
r22 Jenova
r23 Destiny
Unread 15 Aug 2006, 22:26   #428
Heartless

Quote:
there is not much in it

2 1up 26411 63 1,456,097 91,734,150
3 Subh 42943 64 1,421,541 90,978,629
4 Omen 44014 64 1,414,854 90,550,716

subh omen or 1up may come 2nd we will find out soon............
If it continues the way it is it will be 1 ex, 2 omen, 3 1up, 4 subh. Might be wrong on the last two, though, as it is apparently 1up facing incomings from eX/Omen mainly while subh pussy-foot around everything and keep on stockpiling with their sweet amount of roids
Unread 15 Aug 2006, 22:29   #429
Cannon_Fodder

Heartless where's the 'Congratulations 1up' thread?
Unread 15 Aug 2006, 22:29   #430
coffee-
Beoyotch

coffee- is just really nicecoffee- is just really nicecoffee- is just really nicecoffee- is just really nice

My feelings is it may end.

1. eXi
2. Omen
3. Subh
4. 1up
Unread 15 Aug 2006, 22:35   #431
Heartless

Quote:
Heartless where's the 'Congratulations 1up' thread?
That will be handed over at the end of the round as it seems that they weren't released from their torture yet.
Unread 15 Aug 2006, 22:45   #432
Cannon_Fodder

Quote:
Originally Posted by coffee-
1. eXi
2. Omen
3. 1up
4. Subh
FYP
Unread 15 Aug 2006, 23:08   #433
-=Yggdra=-
Jack In The Box

-=Yggdra=- has a spectacular aura about-=Yggdra=- has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
If it continues the way it is it will be 1 ex, 2 omen, 3 1up, 4 subh. Might be wrong on the last two, though, as it is apparently 1up facing incomings from eX/Omen mainly while subh pussy-foot around everything and keep on stockpiling with their sweet amount of roids
We haven't been targeting a special alliance during the last few days. I think last night we had no 1up targets at all but I might be wrong on that.

Even though 1up said they only care about rank 1 I still wish all alliances that take part in the "War for rank 2" good luck. Going to be alot of fun to watch it the last 2 weeks of the round.
Unread 15 Aug 2006, 23:32   #434
Achilles
Poblacht na hÉireann

Achilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Originally Posted by -=Yggdra=-
Even though 1up said they only care about rank 1 I still wish all alliances that take part in the "War for rank 2" good luck. Going to be alot of fun to watch it the last 2 weeks of the round.
From my own perspective there is only 1 war 95% of the people in 1up are interested in at the moment and that is against Subh. Our final rank no longer matters to me half so much as seeing Subh get pasted. So in that regard, good luck to Omen in overtaking them and presumably us aswell.

I don't imagine it should be too hard, eXilition seem determined to keep us below 30k roids and when Subh drop below that point Omen should have very little difficulty outscoring on value for the remaining weeks.
Achilles is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Aug 2006, 23:37   #435
Heartless

Quote:
Originally Posted by Achilles
From my own perspective there is only 1 war 95% of the people in 1up are interested in at the moment and that is against Subh. Our final rank no longer matters to me half so much as seeing Subh get pasted. So in that regard, good luck to Omen in overtaking them and presumably us aswell.

I don't imagine it should be too hard, eXilition seem determined to keep us below 30k roids and when Subh drop below that point Omen should have very little difficulty outscoring on value for the remaining weeks.
The other 5% is Zhil interested in Eve?
Unread 15 Aug 2006, 23:38   #436
Forest
Don't make me declare war

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society

i dont think omen will finish above subh, due to exil akmost certainly backing subh up.
Forest is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Aug 2006, 23:56   #437
-=Yggdra=-
Jack In The Box

-=Yggdra=- has a spectacular aura about-=Yggdra=- has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forest
i dont think omen will finish above subh, due to exil akmost certainly backing subh up.
We're not backing anyone up
Unread 15 Aug 2006, 23:58   #438
coffee-
Beoyotch

coffee- is just really nicecoffee- is just really nicecoffee- is just really nicecoffee- is just really nice

Quote:
FYP
Well I suppose 1up does have the XP factor.
Unread 16 Aug 2006, 00:19   #439
add100
add

Quote:
ofc 1up has the XP factor all them FC make alot of XP what = there score is it not.....
r21 Wolfpack
r22 Jenova
r23 Destiny
Unread 16 Aug 2006, 14:05   #440
add100
add

may i ask is the war still going on or have 1up run out of roids ???
r21 Wolfpack
r22 Jenova
r23 Destiny
Unread 16 Aug 2006, 14:25   #441
The Real Arfy

The Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond repute

1up ran out of roids, so eX decided to break their various pnaps for absolutely no reason other than pathetic greed.

I've never really enjoyed pnaps even coming from my own alliance - but they are a huge help in terms of winning a round. Its things like breaking them just because you are just outside t20 in roidcount that really disgust me, and why I will never have any respect for eXilition.

[16:10:34] <[lfc]stif|afk> "dont be the worst in your alliance, join CT. We have Arfy!"
The Real Arfy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Aug 2006, 14:27   #442
noah02
The Original Terran

noah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
may i ask is the war still going on or have 1up run out of roids ???
at time of posting

Rank Name Asteroids
2 1up 28873

Nope they still got some roids left.

Written by Kloopy Wed Mar 16 22:06:43 2005

Retired just for a bit....

Proud to have been 1up, SiN, Wolfpack, Bluetuba and the leader of ARK.
noah02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Aug 2006, 14:55   #443
Heartless

Quote:
I suppose 1up has a military machine which subh has not. At least judging by the two nights when 1up had a chance to fight subh on their own.
Unread 16 Aug 2006, 22:43   #444
Chika
Black Power MotherF*ckas!

Chika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to behold

Its just funny that everyone who jumped on Omen is now below them. And the main bigmouths are out of the top 10. Ha
Unread 17 Aug 2006, 01:44   #445
Pilgrim
Bline

Pilgrim is infamous around these partsPilgrim is infamous around these partsPilgrim is infamous around these partsPilgrim is infamous around these partsPilgrim is infamous around these partsPilgrim is infamous around these partsPilgrim is infamous around these partsPilgrim is infamous around these partsPilgrim is infamous around these partsPilgrim is infamous around these partsPilgrim is infamous around these parts

Quote:

Nit too sure what planet you live on, SUbh have been out attacking all round
Pilgrim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Aug 2006, 04:01   #446
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pilgrim
Nit too sure what planet you live on, SUbh have been out attacking all round
Throwing mud and stones from your fence and hoping they knock your opponent out doesn't really count.

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Inquisitorial Lord Protector of His Emperor's Glorius Empire
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Zh|l is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Aug 2006, 07:01   #447
Travler
Bona Fide Jesus Freak

Travler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Real Arfy
1up ran out of roids, so eX decided to break their various pnaps for absolutely no reason other than pathetic greed.

I've never really enjoyed pnaps even coming from my own alliance - but they are a huge help in terms of winning a round. Its things like breaking them just because you are just outside t20 in roidcount that really disgust me, and why I will never have any respect for eXilition.
Any agreement made with eXi is good for as long as eXi decide to honor it. If eXi decides to break the agreement you have 7-9 ticks notice before they land.

There once was a time when NoS was #1 and had a NAP with eXi not to attack but we all know how round 13 ended. Even when dealing with individuals things have not changed about eXi.
You're not the voice of Christianity di**head.

CT R22-20, [1up] R18-16, TGV R15,
The Illuminati - [NoS] - R14-13
Travler is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Aug 2006, 09:16   #448
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Travler
Any agreement made with eXi is good for as long as eXi decide to honor it. If eXi decides to break the agreement you have 7-9 ticks notice before they land.

There once was a time when NoS was #1 and had a NAP with eXi not to attack but we all know how round 13 ended. Even when dealing with individuals things have not changed about eXi.

NoS was never ranked 1st in r13.
Unread 17 Aug 2006, 18:59   #449
NitinA
Laziness pays off NOW!

NitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Travler

That's 100% bullshit. 24-hour notification of cancelation of NAPs is customary, historically, for all alliances in PA. Except, of course, when the planet breaks the NAP first--then no notification is nesseccary. The 1up Planet NAP system also has the same built in design mechanism, which they send you in an ingame mail stating that both parties can give 24 hours notice to violate the NAP for any reason. Ask 1up HC, though I'm suprised you didn't already know this. ^^

-NitinA
[Silver] High Council - Military
[WolfPack] High Council - Military
[Ascendancy] Member
[eXilition] High Council - Defence
7-Round Official Planetarion #Support Team Member
Retired Since Round 21
NitinA is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Aug 2006, 19:09   #450
The Real Arfy

The Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by NitinA
That's 100% bullshit. 24-hour notification of cancelation of NAPs is customary, historically, for all alliances in PA. Except, of course, when the planet breaks the NAP first--then no notification is nesseccary. The 1up Planet NAP system also has the same built in design mechanism, which they send you in an ingame mail stating that both parties can give 24 hours notice to violate the NAP for any reason. Ask 1up HC, though I'm suprised you didn't already know this. ^^

-NitinA
Actually that isn't true for 1up PNAPs in the slightest. As far as I know, we've never cancelled an agreement without due cause.

I'd post 'proof' but that may be against my HC's wishes, since it is not openly public information.

[16:10:34] <[lfc]stif|afk> "dont be the worst in your alliance, join CT. We have Arfy!"
The Real Arfy is offline   Reply With Quote