User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 4 Aug 2006, 20:23   #51
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Googleearth

Quote:
Originally Posted by neptis arcos
besides you try and have ADHT (Atenshon Defisit Hyperactivity Desorder) coupled with lerning disabilitys and then spell corectly bloody inposable
OK so.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Aug 2006, 20:28   #52
QazokRouge5
Back from timeout.

QazokRouge5 is a jewel in the roughQazokRouge5 is a jewel in the roughQazokRouge5 is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by hyfe
In my shallow and judgemental worldview I simply equatete "learning disability" with 'stupid'. I could be wrong.
I second that motion.
Quote:
Originally posted by Yahwe
Gay ducks only do it because it impresses their peers.
QazokRouge5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Aug 2006, 20:29   #53
QazokRouge5
Back from timeout.

QazokRouge5 is a jewel in the roughQazokRouge5 is a jewel in the roughQazokRouge5 is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrL_JaKiri
OK so.
YEAH! Jakiri you
Quote:
bloody inposable
you!!!
Quote:
Unread 4 Aug 2006, 20:33   #54
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little

I was pretty sure it was a gimmick especially after seeing his favourite sites as mentioned in his profile. All these sites are about cheats in videogames (what kind of person do consider such sites as most favourable) but after reading his profile and some of his posts on one of those sites he maybe isn't...
Unread 4 Aug 2006, 20:34   #55
QazokRouge5
Back from timeout.

I think it's JBG in disquise.
Quote:
Unread 4 Aug 2006, 20:36   #56
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little

I just don't want to believe someone on here is so bored to prepare and plan a gimmick like that.
Unread 5 Aug 2006, 08:17   #57
jt25man
Victim of Marriage

jt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud of

Quote:
my god topics hear go of track allot .. a well that's life hear i supose

and how could it make your head explode?

neptis
I think he's getting better, only 11 typos. Also, you don't have to put your name on every post, it does that automatically on the upper left corner.

Edit: I'm including capitalization, punctuation, and spelling as 'typos', for those who will contend my count.
Unread 6 Aug 2006, 18:17   #58
neptis arcos
is back for a while

neptis arcos is infamous around these partsneptis arcos is infamous around these partsneptis arcos is infamous around these partsneptis arcos is infamous around these partsneptis arcos is infamous around these partsneptis arcos is infamous around these partsneptis arcos is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by silversmoke
All these sites are about cheats in video games
correct they are you SE i like helping people the first one supercheats was the first one i joined. Originally for the cheats but then i saw the forums. And well i liked them and i became a mod their and it has become my favorite site. The others are owned by the same person that owns sc so i joined them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by QazokRouge5
I think it's JBG in disguise.
who the hell is that ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jt25man
I think he's getting better, only 11 typos.
well since i am now on my laptop it should get better. Although sentence structure will not. If you do now a program to help me with that i would appreciate it .

Quote:
Also, you don't have to put your name on every post, it does that automatically on the upper left corner.
it is just pure habit that i do that i will try not to but will probably fail

Quote:
Edit: I'm including capitalization, punctuation, and spelling as 'typos', for those who will contend my count.
i would never now
RIGHT THATS IT you idiot's do not even now what it is like to be slagged like this do you , well lets just say i will rejoice when you do you idiotic f***ers, good by. well you lot still haven't learned then have you. well you hopefully you elitist f***ers

Last edited by neptis arcos; 6 Aug 2006 at 18:24.
neptis arcos is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Aug 2006, 20:16   #59
Cannon_Fodder

Cannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
and how could it make your head explode?
It wouldn't.

My point was if it was, to go outside so googleearth could take a picture and we could see it.
Unread 8 Aug 2006, 16:17   #60
aestuos
No Alliance

aestuos is just really niceaestuos is just really niceaestuos is just really niceaestuos is just really nice

god that thread was funny, i now know that in comparrison " i speak english very goodly"

seriously though this thread was hilarious

or not
aestuos is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Aug 2006, 16:25   #61
TouRiQueT
-Narcissus.Narcosis-

TouRiQueT is infamous around these partsTouRiQueT is infamous around these partsTouRiQueT is infamous around these partsTouRiQueT is infamous around these parts

fag

________
KELIE

Last edited by TouRiQueT; 13 Sep 2011 at 06:58.
TouRiQueT is offline   Reply With Quote