User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 18 Jul 2006, 18:44   #201
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: 40 Days of Indefatigable Copying and Pasting

Quote:
Originally Posted by s|k
Haha, wow this guy is out of control. Travler, I'm far better than you at angry rants. We should get together sometime, and then I can show you how it is really done.
My post following that post is almost certainly one of the highlights of my life. In fact I was spectacularly on-form there!

PS There are no deleted posts on this page cf, nor are there many on the preceding pages if memory serves.
Unread 18 Jul 2006, 19:11   #202
Cannon_Fodder

Cannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Oh, I thought this was a new thread because of ste's post :/
Unread 18 Jul 2006, 21:12   #203
qebab
The Original Carebear

qebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

While I consider myself very tolerable and don't usually take offense in things that people say to me (or yell to me for that matter, I work in a grocery store), you are coming pretty close now.

While I consider myself to be christian, and believe in God at that, I don't feel inclined to take your side here. Mostly because there is a very big difference in the meanings of the words "believe" and "know". Maybe there is no logical reason to believe in God, and I'm pretty certain that God's existance will never be proven - this marks the difference between knowing and believing for me. I don't need proof for the existance of divine powers, but then I also don't need to convert entire internet forums and spout drivel everytime I am online.

I believe because I was raised as a christian, and it has always been a comfort to believe that someone is watching over you. It is also a comfort to believe that my lost relatives and friends are in Heaven, and have it better now than when they are alive. I believe because I want to, and I certainly don't know if it's true or not.

That's the main difference between us, the fact that you know, as you showed by so eloquently condemning JBG to burning in hell when he threatened to ban you.

Oh crap, I might be back. I should take my own advice.
qebab is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Jul 2006, 21:53   #204
dda
USS Oklahoma

dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Are forty days up yet?

What? Seven you say?

But it seems like 40.......(sigh)
Unread 19 Jul 2006, 05:40   #205
Travler
Bona Fide Jesus Freak

Travler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by qebab
That's the main difference between us, the fact that you know, as you showed by so eloquently condemning JBG to burning in hell when he threatened to ban you.
Sorry If I came off wrong here. I cannot condemn someone to hell. That is their own choice. What I was thinking is that if I get banned then don't blame me if you end up in hell.

In other words Banned = removal of responsibility and accountability.
If I am banned for "preachin" or using this thread as a pulpit then I have no worries about what I will say to Jesus about the lost souls. I can state the truth that I gave it my best shot with Furious Indifference and came up short.

I don't have the power to condemn. But I have seen what happens to people that continue on a reckless path. Here is a true story about a friend of a friend before I believed in God and long before I believed in Jesus. I was over at a friends house playing some role-playing game. This friend of my friend was being a jerk. He kept hitting me on my head with some papers. It did not hurt but it was really annoying. I asked my friend's friend to stop. He say he would not stop. I tried to take the papers away and failed. So I let is go for few minutes. Well the other friend once again hit me over the head with the paper. I lost it and grabbed the other friend and pulled him out of his chair and in a growling voice I said "DON'T **** WITH ME BOY!" Well that kinda ruined the evening and my friend wanted my to cool down. The other friend was really upset and may have said something about a button on his shirt being popped loose in the struggle. He thought that he could do whatever he wanted to me and that nothing would come of it and that is why I grabbed him like I did. I never thought much about him again.

A few months later this guy was dead. Turns out that after our little "fight" this guy went out and bought himself a pistol cause he felt scared and afraid because of what I had done to him. Well he still though he could do whatever he wanted to other people and there would be no consequences. He was on a date with a girl and the two of them were sitting in the car before the end of the night. The guy wanted some sex and demanded that the girl give it to him since he paid for the date and all. She did not want to have sex with him and told him no. So he pulls out that gun he bought and tells her that she better have sex with him or he will use the gun on her. She agreed to have sex with him right there in his car. So they both start taking off their cloths and while the guy was not watching she grabs the pistol and blows his brains out. She shot him dead at point blank range. The girl did not go to jail and was not charged with any crime. Her actions were deemed self defense. Other girls confirmed that the guy was very force full and demanding about sex even though he had never rapped them or threatened him with a gun. The cops considered it an open and shut case.

Did I condemn this man to hell? No. He chose his path. Even after being confronted with the truth that he could not force himself upon others he did not learn and instead choose to escalate his forcefulness by buying a gun. I now know that I am somewhat responsible for his death and damnation. In truth there is nothing I could do to prevent what already happened but I feel his story is worth telling. The Bible says that the wages of sin is death. Once you have seen it with your own eyes it’s next to impossible to discount how real and true many of the scriptures are. Even before I was a believer God used me to try and show this guy the error of his ways. Freewill is Gods gift to us. We get to choose our destiny.

I hope that everyone that reads this makes the right choice.
You're not the voice of Christianity di**head.

CT R22-20, [1up] R18-16, TGV R15,
The Illuminati - [NoS] - R14-13
Travler is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Jul 2006, 06:15   #206
Travler
Bona Fide Jesus Freak

Travler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
Internet hosting is remarkably cheap these days. I can organise it for a college poker society I run. I'm sure you and pastor dave can stump up fifty dollars for something so important.
Pastor Chuck could just use the Church's server if he really wanted. I was really quite lucky that he had time to speak to me since he is usually very busy. I did not know about the first 20 being posted until it was pointed out on this thread. Well I am not about to spend 50 bucks just to post these few items. I think I have found a much cheaper(free) way to do it but its going to take me a few days to get it together.
Quote:
That's why I said "hopefully". And there are more threads than threads about football. Hell if you started a thread on the NFL I'd contribute, I can never find anyone over here who does much more than watch the superbowl. There are of course subjects that are not related to sport or religion such as tk's thread about cooking.
Sorry but I am not an NFL fan. I prefer the NBA but it won't be till November that I can talk about that. I do the cooking in my house but its certainly not gourmet.
Quote:
I'm not going to do that at this point in time. Luckily I have the patience of a number of different saints and I'm not too bothered by your accusation that I'd burn in hell for all eternity if I banned you from an internet forum. That said I am slightly worried that you might develop some sort of ulcer from all the stress you seem to be experiencing. I'd just like you to become more reasoned and more tolerant, less judgemental and less hate-filled. Your lack of respect for other people is what I find distasteful.
I am sorry if I come off as lacking respect for others. In my head I think I am being respectful. I have some anger issues so it's not really hate. I am always going to be and that is similar to being judgemental. I am very tolerant of others but I have heard that I am not very reasonable about much of anything. I think I am being reasonable but it could just all be in my head. About the burning in hell thing, what I meant to say is basically it won't be my fault if you do if I get banned.

Unread 19 Jul 2006, 06:16   #207
s|k
Caveat Lector

s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Travler
So don't annoy Travler or else you'll get shot while trying to rape a girl.
Quote:
About the burning in hell thing, what I meant to say is basically it won't be my fault if you do if I get banned.
This is you not getting it.

Also:
Quote:
Originally Posted by s|k
By the time it is all through, I predict the man will have thouroughly have 0 credibility left, and look like the biggest jackass to grace GD since TSM.

Last edited by s|k; 19 Jul 2006 at 06:22.
s|k is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Jul 2006, 07:36   #208
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Commandment XI - Thou shalt not ban Travler
Unread 19 Jul 2006, 09:04   #209
jt25man
Victim of Marriage

jt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yahwe
I didn't realize we could make up, or add our own commandments...I could come up with a few that are more fun.
Unread 19 Jul 2006, 09:32   #210
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Well, it's obviously he believes something like that over the "love your neighbour as yourself" crap that Jesus came up with.

Quote:
The only thing I'm getting from your little tale is "don't be a jackass". This has a certain level of irony.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Jul 2006, 09:52   #211
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Pastor Chuck could just use the Church's server if he really wanted. I was really quite lucky that he had time to speak to me since he is usually very busy. I did not know about the first 20 being posted until it was pointed out on this thread. Well I am not about to spend 50 bucks just to post these few items. I think I have found a much cheaper(free) way to do it but its going to take me a few days to get it together.
Good luck!

Quote:
Sorry but I am not an NFL fan. I prefer the NBA but it won't be till November that I can talk about that. I do the cooking in my house but its certainly not gourmet.
Well dear, what do you talk about with other people in real life?

Quote:
I am sorry if I come off as lacking respect for others. In my head I think I am being respectful. I have some anger issues so it's not really hate. I am always going to be and that is similar to being judgemental. I am very tolerant of others but I have heard that I am not very reasonable about much of anything. I think I am being reasonable but it could just all be in my head.
I see.
Quote:
About the burning in hell thing, what I meant to say is basically it won't be my fault if you do if I get banned.
Quote:
No really, I see!
Quote:
I think I am being reasonable but it could just all be in my head
Unread 19 Jul 2006, 10:18   #212
Cooling
Tilting at windmills

Cooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Are you implying that the only means by which we can avoid such a horrible fate is to continue to read your brainwashed religious ramblings?

As if we should be afraid of this mystical fairy land you call hell, as though it wasn't all a fabrication to perpetuate obedience and fear - two qualities your church values above all others.

I should prefer to be free to think my own mind, rather than be bound as a slave to the whims of the priest, the messiah and his lamentable flock of fools.

Last edited by Cooling; 19 Jul 2006 at 10:48.
Cooling is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Jul 2006, 10:21   #213
JonnyBGood
Banned

Anyways banning travler would be well down the list of my sins so I'm not really too bothered by it.
Unread 19 Jul 2006, 10:38   #214
Zirikk
Bounce Back Champion, TIE Fighter Shooter Champion, Penguin Bashing Champion, War on Terror Champion, Bugz Champion

Zirikk is a splendid one to beholdZirikk is a splendid one to beholdZirikk is a splendid one to beholdZirikk is a splendid one to beholdZirikk is a splendid one to beholdZirikk is a splendid one to beholdZirikk is a splendid one to behold

After reading this thread, I'm confident that there is no god.
Zirikk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Jul 2006, 12:04   #215
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Simultaneously one of the worst and greatest threads in GD history.
I can hear the clownshoes walking up the corridor as i type this!

What i can summise from reading (most) of this thread :

1. Travler will never ever ever be banned ever. As hes a christian he cant go breaking rules to get banned beause that would be ducking out of responsibility to save all of us from the fires of hell.

2. The use of science to prove gods existance is the best of all proofs. 'Here is something that has destroyed peopels faith in god and releagated religion to last place in 'how things work' but im going to use it to prove to you that god exists....and even better yet im going to use the bible to back me up too..

So you have Science....the big bang, string theory, 11 dimensions, super massive brown holes etc and the bible acting as the foundation to arguements in favour of the lord our god. Except that the Bible has been mostly disproved by science.......ut ohs...can anyone else see a minor problem here...

If science has ****ed up the bibles notions of existance and history and just about everything else then why have the two been thrust together to form an arguement? If the bibles wrong about genesis then why isnt it wrong about say gay people or even that jesus rose from the dead.

3. If God exists and he is our saviour. Why do we have to believe in him to goto everlasting happyness. He cannot be the greatest being of all and the creator of all things if he gives everyone free will and then punishes those who dont choose him. Its like saying to a child. "You can either eat these sweets and rot your teeth or you can eat some cabbage". No kid i know is going to go for the cabbage. Should we then rip the kids teeth out when he falls asleep to 'teach him a damn good lessons about choice'

SHOULD WE
HMMM

4. Travler (for all his absurd 'arguements') does have a single point that personally i may think have merit.

Although science can explain just about everything and we are slowly unraveling the mysteries of our existance noone can explain why we are here. Its something science will never work out. But in the same context why is there even a god. Who made him? If you keep going 'further and further back' what started this chain of events. What was there when there was nothing.

Ive been watching a series called 'Magical Egypt' recently and it claims that the sphinx is approximately 32,000 years old.... Thats a 'hella long time'. It has water damage to it.....last time it rained heavily in egypt was end of ice age....

Theres talk that there was a 'super civilisation' that was as advanced as we are now. That they passed down the knowledge they learnt after this massive earthwide catastrophe and Egypt is historical proof of how the knowledge was passed down (it came from relative obscurity into magnificence and then declined steadily). Things like 'magic' and 'tarot' all came from these people. They seemed to understand things better than we do.

The question posed which did actually make me think 'hmm' was 'What if the Egyptians were right about some of the stuff.'
They seemed very interested in the 'third eye'....which some thing they have found at the base of the brain. ITs inactive most of the time but sometimes gets fired into action during times of great stress.

As conciousness is very relative as is time it was put forward that at the moment just before death our brain releases massive amounts of chemicals. Adrenaline phermones etc etc. The gland pumps out DMT which is a hallucinogen. An increadible strong one. To the point it alters your reality hugely.
Which made me think...

What if when we die....we dont actually die....... for that briefest of seconds just before death, we enter into our own head......
(stay with me here)

In a dream time doesnt really exist. Its possible to dream for 2 hours and travel the world, fight aliens and kill terrorists. Time in 'dream land' doesnt really work that well. Its skewed. What if when we die this DMT stuff ****s up our conciousness so much that we begin a lucid dream.
In the real world we are alive for 1second but that second for us lasts an eternity as we do whatever we want in our own little world.

It fits with science almost and kind of fits with religion as if you are a bad person id imagine most of the dreams you have are guilt ridden etc (unless you are psychotic).

I dunno.

Anyways...
No ban for Traveler.

Save my soul!
It's not personal, it's just business.
JammyJim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Jul 2006, 12:19   #216
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JammyJim
Although science can explain just about everything and we are slowly unraveling the mysteries of our existance noone can explain why we are here. Its something science will never work out.
I'm forever confused as to why people assume that there is some purpose to existence at all and that we haven't found it yet, but continue to associate themselves with evolutionary biology which itself is a pretty fluctuating process of random mutation and large-scale trial-and-error. I'm not so sure there's something to work out.
Unread 19 Jul 2006, 12:23   #217
JonnyBGood
Banned

Life is what you make of it. It means we're here to party!
Unread 19 Jul 2006, 12:31   #218
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
I dunno.
Sup gibberish
Unread 19 Jul 2006, 12:36   #219
JonnyBGood
Banned

I don't intend on dying anyways so the afterlife is fairly irrelevant to me.
Unread 19 Jul 2006, 12:37   #220
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

heh

it made more sense than travlers stuff tho \o/

anyways if you goto google video and type in 'pope****er' or 'magical egypt' i ebleive its episode 4 or 5 its talked about.

Its actually quite an interesting series in its own right.
Unread 19 Jul 2006, 12:45   #221
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
A project of nigh on insurmountable difficulty I'm sure.
Unread 19 Jul 2006, 13:04   #222
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Traveler, your attemts to save our souls (at least mine) is shit. If you really wanted to convert me, why not try to talk sensible instead of incoherant and very easily destroyed proofs and threats?

If somebody wants to give me a piece of brocoli and explains how its good for me, its
If somebody wants to give me brocoli and says "if you dont il blow your fukken head off" i think hes an asshole and probably wont eat that brocoli.
You are the asshole with the big words dude. If I was baby jeusus I would get pissed
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Jul 2006, 13:05   #223
Cooling
Tilting at windmills

Cooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
But did it really JJ?

(1) Science is great and can explain just about everything
(2) But it can't explain some mysteries!
(3) I've been watching an [authoratitive peer reviewed?] TV show cooked up by some lunatics at Fox!
(4) They say the Pyramids are really old because it dosnt rain in Egypt!
(5) Therefore there was a super civilisation!
=================
(6) This made me think about the third eye and chemicals in the brain!
(7) Before we die, [I've heard that] we produce lots of these chemicals!
(8) There is no such thing as time in dreams!
(9) The chemicals cause a lucid dream that lasts for eternity!
=================
(10) This fits with Science! (?!?) and Religion!

:crymeariver:
Unread 19 Jul 2006, 14:00   #224
gzambo
Fightin-irish for life

gzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant future

i believe in god but i dont believe in bible-bashing people so please stop traveler think of the innocent children

"In the absence of orders, find something and kill it."
-Rommel
gzambo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Jul 2006, 14:04   #225
Ramihyn
Emperor

Ramihyn has much to be proud ofRamihyn has much to be proud ofRamihyn has much to be proud ofRamihyn has much to be proud ofRamihyn has much to be proud ofRamihyn has much to be proud ofRamihyn has much to be proud ofRamihyn has much to be proud ofRamihyn has much to be proud of

Quote:
Simultaneously one of the worst and greatest threads in GD history.
I can hear the clownshoes walking up the corridor as i type this!

It could spawn some new interesting discussions for example about plagiarism and ethics. When i got suspicious about the postings, i did a web research and pasted freakinlupins yahoo posting link as it was the most obvious proof but thats not all i found. Fragments of those proofs where found in christian mailing lists, in christian news sites and christian articles so it was (partly at least) a recomposition from existing stuff.

Even though Yahwe certainly had a point with his remark about forum rules, i am glad this thread wasnt erased for the opinions and discussions which developed.

Quote:
As conciousness is very relative as is time it was put forward that at the moment just before death our brain releases massive amounts of chemicals. Adrenaline phermones etc etc. The gland pumps out DMT which is a hallucinogen. An increadible strong one. To the point it alters your reality hugely.
Which made me think...
Ok interesting story. Whats with sociopaths (no guilt)? If science proves this to be true, will people with conscience and massive guilt just hire a hitman to shoot them in the night? I see new business opportunities

I also doubt that you can mentally experience an "eternity" because it would imply infinite "processing power" and i know of only one scientific experiment which would allow that while quite a few others contradict it from all i know. But the bible "proves" that too as their "afterlife" ends at some point too AFAIR.
Ramihyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Jul 2006, 14:18   #226
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
In a dream time doesnt really exist. Its possible to dream for 2 hours and travel the world, fight aliens and kill terrorists. Time in 'dream land' doesnt really work that well. Its skewed. What if when we die this DMT stuff ****s up our conciousness so much that we begin a lucid dream.
In the real world we are alive for 1second but that second for us lasts an eternity as we do whatever we want in our own little world.
I'm sure some film once said something about 'just before you die your whole life flashes before your eyes... right up until the point where you're about to die and your whole life flashes before your eyes' ad infinitum.

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Jul 2006, 14:33   #227
JonnyBGood
Banned

I don't think my liver could take seeing all that alcohol again
Unread 19 Jul 2006, 14:53   #228
s|k
Caveat Lector

s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
No ban for Traveler.
Well, he hasn't really done anything worth banning other than spamming, but he stopped that. But if you do ban him, you'll go to hell, so get one of the other mods to do it.
Unread 19 Jul 2006, 14:58   #229
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Theres talk that there was a 'super civilisation' that was as advanced as we are now. That they passed down the knowledge they learnt after this massive earthwide catastrophe and Egypt is historical proof of how the knowledge was passed down (it came from relative obscurity into magnificence and then declined steadily). Things like 'magic' and 'tarot' all came from these people. They seemed to understand things better than we do.
I assume this civilization would have left traces. Given we have found fossils/artifacts that literally go back thousands/millions of years, its unlikely that an advanced civilization would have disappeared while leaving no evidence of its existence at all.

Quote:
They seemed very interested in the 'third eye'....which some thing they have found at the base of the brain. ITs inactive most of the time but sometimes gets fired into action during times of great stress.
It's certainly possible that people in other cultures have found ways of 'activating other areas of their brains' through (eg) meditation or use of drugs, but this isnt really related to life after death or super-civilisations. Hypotism was only really discovered less than 100 years ago, and Buddhists who have devoted their lives to meditation are capable of doing stuff that most people would find intuitively impossible, so theres certainly a lot that we dont know yet.

Quote:
What if when we die....we dont actually die....... for that briefest of seconds just before death, we enter into our own head......
(stay with me here)

Well dreams dont just happen in a Cartesian vacuum; they are normally {caused by/correlated with} activity in certain regions of the brain. When you have cases where this activity isnt present (eg comas, general anaesthetic, some epileptic episodes, etc), subjects generally dont report any dream activity afterwards. Epilepetic seizures are probably one of the best places to look for insight into whats going on, because some of the shit that happens is just so weird - there are cases where (eg) a patient has been talking to a neurologist and then had a seizure, which has resulted in him getting up out his seat, opening the door, and walking around the building in the daze, yet being unable to talk to people or perform any task requiring high level thought, and report afterwards that they werent conscious during this time and had no memory of what happened (ie, during the seizure they are still able to perform low-level movements such as walking and manipulating door handles, but anything requiring higher level cognition such as planned/rational action, conscious deliberation, or problem solving are beyond them). I suppose its possible that they are actually dreaming then just forgetting about it afterwards, but this doesnt sound as plausible to me.
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Jul 2006, 15:06   #230
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nodrog
I assume this civilization would have left traces. Given we have found fossils/artifacts that literally go back thousands/millions of years, its unlikely that an advanced civilization would have disappeared while leaving no evidence of its existence at all.
While your conclusion is highly probable, your "given..." is a bit off. We find a very small number of fossils for creatures that lived over extended periods of time thousands and millions of years ago. As a percentage of what existed what we find is miniscule beyond comprehension.
Unread 19 Jul 2006, 19:32   #231
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Soooo travler's not going to be banned because jj watched star-gate sg1 and thought it was true....

This is a particular GD low.
Unread 19 Jul 2006, 19:36   #232
dda
USS Oklahoma

dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nodrog
its unlikely that an advanced civilization would have disappeared while leaving no evidence of its existence at all.
I hope this is not true. It is my only desire regarding the French. (Though whether they are an "advanced" civilization or not is debatable.
Unread 19 Jul 2006, 20:50   #233
JammyJim
Godfather

Quote:
Soooo travler's not going to be banned because jj watched star-gate sg1 and thought it was true....

This is a particular GD low.

No.

Im dont want to do that because then he will be 'off the hook' soul saving wise.
Unread 19 Jul 2006, 20:51   #234
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by dda
I hope this is not true. It is my only desire regarding the French. (Though whether they are an "advanced" civilization or not is debatable.
But if French civilisation was erased we'd lose voltaire :(((
Unread 19 Jul 2006, 20:53   #235
JammyJim
Godfather

Incidently the post about 'egypt' etc and all the jazz about afterlife is only because ive recently watched this stuff. My memory is somewhat hazy about the details but that was the general jist.

It was just something i thought id 'throw into the mix'
Unread 19 Jul 2006, 21:25   #236
Yahwe
I am.

Quote:
Incidently the post about 'egypt' etc and all the jazz about afterlife is only because ive recently watched this stuff. My memory is somewhat hazy about the details but that was the general jist.

It was just something i thought id 'throw into the mix'
perhaps next you could go and watch the documentary film of a Mr D. Brown's book.

then you can fill us in on 'the truth'
Unread 19 Jul 2006, 21:52   #237
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
But if French civilisation was erased we'd lose voltaire :(((
And De Sade! :((((((((((((((((
Unread 19 Jul 2006, 22:47   #238
s|k
Caveat Lector

OK so I got an email for a 'Digital Services Librarian' position available at a Baptist University. That is just the kind of position I want, but when I took a look at the application for employment, it required I fill out these various things:

Quote:
C H R I S T I A N E X P E R I E N C E
California Baptist University exists to provide post-secondary education of superior quality in a setting that is openly and positively Christian. The general purpose of the University, therefore, is to produce graduates who are able to face the unfolding fields of each discipline factually informed, intellectually curious, investigatively dedicated, and possessed of a deep and genuine reverence for life and for Jesus Christ who is the great source of all truth and life. Only teachers endowed with such traits can guide students to such a worthy goal. Our desire is for teachers who are qualified in mind, training and character, and who by precept and example are able to teach the highest levels of Christian conduct. Consequently, the University asks the following questions:

Do you profess to be a Christian? Yes No

Denominational Preference:

Present Church Membership
Address
Do you attend regularly? Yes No

Name of your pastor

If you accept a position, is it your intention to join a local church and be active? Yes No

Do you believe the Bible to be the inspired Word of God? Yes No

Are you prepared to help another find Jesus Christ as his or her Savior and Lord? Yes No

Are you both familiar with and not in conflict with the fundamental doctrines and practices of the California Southern Baptist Convention as stated in the Baptist Faith and Message dated June 14, 2000? (Click here to view the Baptist Faith and Message) Yes No

When would you be free to accept an appointment?

References (Please include Name, Address/Phone, Association and Dates):

You may type or paste text here.

In the space provided please describe how your Christian experience is related to your philosophy of higher education. What influence do you think a teacher should have upon his or her students? How do you propose to integrate the Christian faith with the teaching of your particular subject area?
Think I should apply? :P
Unread 19 Jul 2006, 22:54   #239
Maladoni
Infrequent

Maladoni has much to be proud ofMaladoni has much to be proud ofMaladoni has much to be proud ofMaladoni has much to be proud ofMaladoni has much to be proud ofMaladoni has much to be proud ofMaladoni has much to be proud ofMaladoni has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by s|k
Can I come with you?
Maladoni is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Jul 2006, 23:41   #240
Travler
Bona Fide Jesus Freak

Quote:
Originally Posted by s|k
OK so I got an email for a 'Digital Services Librarian' position available at a Baptist University. That is just the kind of position I want, but when I took a look at the application for employment, it required I fill out these various things:

Depends. Do you really want to work at such place? Do you think you would be discriminated against for employment on the grounds of your beliefs? Do you think that belief in Christianity could actually be used as part of the Job qualifications?

I say apply. Before I was saved I had a friend that was openly a Devil Worshipper. He graduated from college as an accountant and began working for a Christian Publisher. He had to wear long sleaves to cover up his demonic tatoos. The irony of that situation was just too funny.

Unfortunately he died of a drug overdose over a year ago. Shame really, since he was one of the nicest people I knew, once you got past the animal sacrifice and all.

Unread 20 Jul 2006, 00:54   #241
dda
USS Oklahoma

Quote:
But if French civilisation was erased we'd lose voltaire ((
Voltaire was a closet Irishman. Little know fact.
Unread 20 Jul 2006, 19:25   #242
JammyJim
Godfather

Quote:
perhaps next you could go and watch the documentary film of a Mr D. Brown's book.

then you can fill us in on 'the truth'

I dont think i could bring myself to read something that said 'This book is fact' but didnt actually contain any facts whatsoever apart from places actually being called 'Paris' and 'London'.

Google video it if you are even 'remotely curious' although judging by your scathing response i doubt you are

Love and kisses <3
Unread 20 Jul 2006, 19:35   #243
s|k
Caveat Lector

I think this thread is due for a closing.
Unread 20 Jul 2006, 22:26   #244
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
I dont think i could bring myself to read something that said 'This book is fact' but didnt actually contain any facts whatsoever apart from places actually being called 'Paris' and 'London'.

Google video it if you are even 'remotely curious' although judging by your scathing response i doubt you are
you may be happy to know there is another egypt program on bbc2 at 11:20 tonight.

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Jul 2006, 18:56   #245
Travler
Bona Fide Jesus Freak

Sorry for the delays in getting links to the rest of these "Proofs." I Had some real life issues that had to be resolved which left me little time to sleep much less get online.

Also apologize for bumping a crap thread but I wanted to make these available in case anyone wanted to read them.

Days 1-10
Days 11-20
Days 21-30
Days 31-40

Unread 22 Jul 2006, 19:36   #246
s|k
Caveat Lector

Better bumping this thread than starting a new one. :P
Unread 22 Jul 2006, 20:34   #247
hyfe
Dum Di Dum Di

hyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by s|k

Just lie through your teeth.

I mean, it'll hardly matter, as they'll like you once they get to meet you anyways. You being such an amenable and easy-going fellow and all... Follow you dream man! There's nobody stopping you besides yourself.
Unread 22 Jul 2006, 20:57   #248
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Sorry for the delays in getting links to the rest of these "Proofs." I Had some real life issues that had to be resolved which left me little time to sleep much less get online.

Also apologize for bumping a crap thread but I wanted to make these available in case anyone wanted to read them.

Days 1-10
Days 11-20
Days 21-30
Days 31-40
They're all hilariously rubbish.
Unread 22 Jul 2006, 23:42   #249
Cannon_Fodder

Cannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
New cult?
Quote:
Also apologize for bumping a crap thread
Well hey, you made it.