User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 16 Jun 2003, 01:50   #1
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
This deserves a thread on his own

Recently I've listened to all the songs of Justin Timberlake ( ♥ ) and Robbie Williams.

I think Justin will get higher sales but Robbie will sell on longer.

However, they are both ace.

Pharrel (sp?) deserves mentioning too.
Unread 16 Jun 2003, 01:52   #2
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Either your sister is using your account, or your a faggot

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Jun 2003, 01:57   #3
Christian
Attitude

Christian is infamous around these parts
Frist of all, I like your style, and I agree.

Robbie Williams will sell longer simply because his music is more broad, new people will discover him all the time, whereas Justin Timberlake (wonderfull and 'unique' as his music is) is more mainstream'ish, and thus will sell _a whole lot_ of records whilst the songs still being 'in fashion' (You'll always be 'in fashion' in our <3's tho Justin), leaving Justin with higher sales 'cause everybody will want to be part of the mainstream music crowd.

I have both albums. Really good music.
Todd: Truth is like a blanket that always leaves your feet cold. You push it, stretch it, it'll never be enough. Kick at it, beat it, it'll never cover any of us. From the moment we enter crying, to the moment we leave dying, it'll just cover your face as you wail and cry and scream.
Christian is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Jun 2003, 02:07   #4
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Love somebody ( &hearts ) by Robbie should've been done by Justin tho

And Robbie's 'it was a very good year' duet is highly underrated.
Unread 16 Jun 2003, 02:12   #5
Christian
Attitude

Perhaps it should. It would be interesting to hear what he would make of it.

Reminds me, remember the good old take that days ?
Todd: Truth is like a blanket that always leaves your feet cold. You push it, stretch it, it'll never be enough. Kick at it, beat it, it'll never cover any of us. From the moment we enter crying, to the moment we leave dying, it'll just cover your face as you wail and cry and scream.
Unread 16 Jun 2003, 02:24   #6
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Quote:
Originally posted by Christian
Perhaps it should. It would be interesting to hear what he would make of it.

Reminds me, remember the good old take that days ?
Yeah, not my style tho.
Unread 16 Jun 2003, 02:37   #7
Christian
Attitude

Oh well.

Wait a second, I remember you. You're the other upper class guy, arn't you ?
Unread 16 Jun 2003, 03:10   #8
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Quote:
Oh well.

Wait a second, I remember you. You're the other upper class guy, arn't you ?
What do you mean?
Unread 16 Jun 2003, 04:36   #9
Sandsnake
Snake of the Sand

Sandsnake will become famous soon enoughSandsnake will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally posted by Knight Theamion
What do you mean?
that he's a very bad gimmick.
Unread 16 Jun 2003, 04:50   #10
the_dastardley_chihuahua
Damn Dog

the_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud of
Exclamation

'Jutified' is pretty dull to be honest, at work (when i had a job) we could bring in our own music to listen to during the night, and two of my colleague both had his album and both played it a lot, and apart from a couple of the songs he released its pretty crap.
Unread 16 Jun 2003, 05:32   #11
HobbieRogue4
etc.

HobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura about
Robbie Williams is an unconventional prick, and Justin Timberlake wants a butt full of stifflers.
Unread 16 Jun 2003, 07:32   #12
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend
This should be voted the gayest thread ever.

ok 3..... 2..... 1.. let's jam
Radical Edward is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Jun 2003, 10:26   #13
[GAP]Obiwan

[GAP]Obiwan is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Radical Edward
This should be voted the gayest thread ever.
Seconded

--------

Justin is actually a decent musician. Other then that i have absolutely no respect for either of them.
[ICE]DC
[Deus]
[Tok'ra]
[Ostraka]
www.tit.aresexy.com
[GAP]Obiwan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Jun 2003, 10:28   #14
Dave
Infallible

Dave is an unknown quantity at this point
Justin should stop ripping off just about everything Michael Jackson did.

Next thing you know he will be dangling someones baby from a balcony.
Unread 16 Jun 2003, 10:33   #15
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold
<whiney> JJ stop them, they're turning our forums all gay!! </whiney>
Are the best i've ever had
Ragnarak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Jun 2003, 10:51   #16
KaneED
Motherfracker

KaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond repute
How do you make that proper <3 sign?
KaneED is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Jun 2003, 10:58   #17
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society
&hearts; &hearts; &hearts;
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Jun 2003, 11:03   #18
Pyr0 MK III
Look! He's Dancing!

Pyr0 MK III is an unknown quantity at this point
&hearts;
[22:18] <nodrog> Cock: 8" (20cm) uncut
[22:18] <nodrog> Balls: Large hefty balls, stretched max 6" (15.5cm)
[22:18] <nodrog> Arse: Can take two fists, or one fist almost to the elbow, but slow warming up.
Pyr0 MK III is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Jun 2003, 11:07   #19
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold
&hearts;
&hearts;
&hearts;
Unread 16 Jun 2003, 12:24   #20
KaneED
Motherfracker

KaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond repute
¢¾ **** ¢¾ OFF ¢¾ ****WITS ¢¾

[Edit]hey!!!!!! why didn't that work for me?![/Edit]
KaneED is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Jun 2003, 15:13   #21
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

They rock
Unread 16 Jun 2003, 15:15   #22
das_experiment

das_experiment is an unknown quantity at this point
JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE IS *****

TY
das_experiment is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Jun 2003, 15:17   #23
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Go f&hearts;ck yourself
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Jun 2003, 15:19   #24
das_experiment

das_experiment is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by MrL_JaKiri
Go f&hearts;ck yourself
das_experiment is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Jun 2003, 15:41   #25
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by das_experiment
Not you, Hans.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Jun 2003, 15:48   #26
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
They rock

Robbie Williams has done some good stuff, and some great stuff. Even if he made **** until he died Angels would still redeem all. However Justin Timberlake? Why don't we just put on pink shoes and boogie on down!
Unread 16 Jun 2003, 16:57   #27
Christian
Attitude

Quote:
What do you mean?
Sometime (lots of it, actually) there was a very bad 'rapper-gimmick' on the board. You did a good thread about him. I seem to recall you calling some defender of the gimmick a workingclass idiot. Am I right ?

Ps. <3 <3 Robbie & Justin <3 <3
Unread 16 Jun 2003, 17:06   #28
Freakozoid
Anon.

Freakozoid is an unknown quantity at this point
Justin has not "ripped off" Micheal Jackson.

Pharrell, from the Neptunes, who wrote the whole album with his mate approached Wacko with the material but Jacko said this was him in like 1994 so he didn't want it.

They then took it to Messrs Timberlake, whose idol is Wacko, who immediately agreed to do the album.

Robbie Williams is in it for the money and seemed completeley wiped out and ****ed up when I last saw him.
Freakozoid is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Jun 2003, 17:27   #29
Ragnarak

Quote:
Originally posted by das_experiment
that film rocked

lots
Unread 17 Jun 2003, 03:03   #30
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Quote:
Sometime (lots of it, actually) there was a very bad 'rapper-gimmick' on the board. You did a good thread about him. I seem to recall you calling some defender of the gimmick a workingclass idiot. Am I right ?

Ps. <3 <3 Robbie & Justin <3 <3
ah yes.
Unread 17 Jun 2003, 05:14   #31
Iceaxe
Blood

Iceaxe is an unknown quantity at this point
This thread probably couldn't get any gayer theam, oh wait dread hasn't given his 2 cents yet. :/
Iceaxe is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Jun 2003, 11:43   #32
seventh
Lai

seventh is an unknown quantity at this point
¢¾¢¾¢¾¢¾¢¾¢¾¢¾¢¾¢¾¢¾¢¾THIS THREAD IS WACK¢¾¢¾¢¾¢¾¢¾¢¾¢¾¢¾¢¾¢¾¢¾¢¾¢¾¢¾¢¾¢¾¢¾¢¾¢¾
[18:02]<DJ_Bass>When i was just a knee basher i ran outside with a coat hanger above my head thinking it would repel lightning

[18:03]<Ashknight>If it hit you, now that would explain a LOT
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Follow the guy in front
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
<[7th]Seventh> liseh?
<Bloomers> hmmm
<Bloomers> he's okay
<Bloomers> you are fitter tho
seventh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Jun 2003, 01:35   #33
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Quote:
Originally posted by Iceaxe
This thread probably couldn't get any gayer theam, oh wait dread hasn't given his 2 cents yet. :/
He missed some Britney input.