User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions

Unread 25 Jun 2011, 11:31   #1
Forest
Don't make me declare war

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society
Well well well

Hi,

So it is still going eh?

Whats changed, whose about and how are things?
Forest is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Jun 2011, 12:24   #2
Rhubarb

Rhubarb will become famous soon enoughRhubarb will become famous soon enough
Re: Well well well

Forest this is the link to whats changed:
http://pirate.planetarion.com/showthread.php?t=189481

and this is more general and useful in long run:
http://pirate.planetarion.com/showth...+players+guide
Rhubarb is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Jun 2011, 12:54   #3
Forest

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society

ty
Unread 27 Jun 2011, 01:07   #4
Bowlsey
Lover of Cheesecake

Bowlsey is on a distinguished road

Welcome old friend. Still living in Portsmouth? I migrated to Brisbane
=Break=
rd41-44 TGV, rd45-46 FAnG, rd47 HaVeN rd48-49 FAnG
=Break=
Rd55+ Ultores
Bowlsey is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Jun 2011, 18:50   #5
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place

What's up son
Tietäjä is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Jun 2011, 20:36   #6
Forest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bowlsey View Post
Welcome old friend. Still living in Portsmouth? I migrated to Brisbane
Lucky sod!
Nah I moved to Kent to be with my fiancee, she lives here.

We are looking at emigrating in about 3 or 4 years, I like the sound of australia but she prefers usa

how are things with you?
Unread 27 Jun 2011, 20:36   #7
Forest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tietäjä View Post
What's up son
its been a long long time. you around on irc?
Unread 28 Jun 2011, 19:26   #8
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forest View Post
its been a long long time. you around on irc?
no

i tried at one point. i registered a nick. i even tried to play a while ago, but then it all became too much of a hassle. there's been a relatively heavy workload of lately and recent changes have at best increased it. but you know, career.

if you're about to emigrate, i'd suggest something different, like, barbados. i've heard it's sunny there.
Tietäjä is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jun 2011, 02:10   #9
Bowlsey
Lover of Cheesecake

Bowlsey is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Lucky sod!

We are looking at emigrating in about 3 or 4 years, I like the sound of australia but she prefers usa

how are things with you?
Heh, Kent is an improvement on Portsmouth I guess

Australia is awesome. I love it here in Brisbane. It's winter here now and it's a chilly 16 degrees.... Although I've already adjusted to the temperature and I am actually feeling cold! i'd definately reccomend emmigrating here, it's a blast and so much to do Only down side is the distance back to UK (or that could be another positive depending on how much you like your family :-p)

I sometimes hag out in #tgv, come round a catch up.
=Break=
rd41-44 TGV, rd45-46 FAnG, rd47 HaVeN rd48-49 FAnG
=Break=
Rd55+ Ultores
Bowlsey is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Jul 2011, 17:35   #10
Forest

hehe will do, im in there quite a lot these days
Unread 6 Jul 2011, 13:43   #11
butter

butter is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Lucky sod!

how are things with you?
Exchange rate is better in Australia :P
butter is offline   Reply With Quote