User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 25 Jan 2015, 16:03   #1
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place
on misunderstandings

it is the power of the impotent
they will tell you they use violence because they can, because they have "power"
this is of course a lie

they use violence precisely because they do not have power
because they want to change something, but cannot, not without violence
thus they are impotent without it

but you can't admit this because of the facades it would break
if you're looking for genuine power
look for the gun that isn't smoking
or the fist that isn't bloody

it is a sublime veil
if you look close it obviously breaks
but it stands there to protect their ego

from an unbearable burden of responsibility
to relieve them of their own agency
as subjects, not objects
"Oh, wretched race of a day, children of chance and misery, why do ye compel me to say to you what it were most expedient for you not to hear? What is best of all is for ever beyond your reach: not to be born, not to be, to be nothing. The second best for you, however, is soon to die". Silenus, tutor to Dionysos, speaking to King Midas.
Tietäjä is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Jan 2015, 22:06   #2
Bane
Shadows and Dust

Bane is on a distinguished road
Re: on misunderstandings

R3 or so - Cell/Elysium
Looong break
R20 - Orbit
R21 - Subh (Finished rank 58)
8 year break
R60 - ND -> Ultores (Finished rank 48)
R61 - Rogues

14:05 <Swing> I wear a cape and a burger king paper crown when i play pa
14:10 <Zwanstic> u also talk alot of shit
14:14 <Blue_Esper> you're a weird unit
12:33 <hone> oddr is where we send all the semi retarded and gay bashing ult has beens LOL
12:34 <hone> thats where u should be swing lol
Bane is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Jan 2015, 17:25   #3
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place

i cant believe you commented
"Oh, wretched race of a day, children of chance and misery, why do ye compel me to say to you what it were most expedient for you not to hear? What is best of all is for ever beyond your reach: not to be born, not to be, to be nothing. The second best for you, however, is soon to die". Silenus, tutor to Dionysos, speaking to King Midas.
Unread 27 Jan 2015, 22:22   #4
Paisley
The brother of Spammer

Paisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of light

These aren't the forums that they once were.

@Keiz is it your own work or is it a quote?
I'm not familar with it.
Unread 28 Jan 2015, 18:21   #5
Bane
Shadows and Dust

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tietäjä View Post
i cant believe you commented
Your prayers were answered.

R3 or so - Cell/Elysium
Looong break
R20 - Orbit
8 year break
R61 - Rogues

12:33 <hone> oddr is where we send all the semi retarded and gay bashing ult has beens LOL
Unread 29 Jan 2015, 18:57   #6
Tietäjä
Good Son

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paisley View Post
These aren't the forums that they once were.

@Keiz is it your own work or is it a quote?
I'm not familar with it.
its not a quote
it's a product of my enlightened mind, in a highly intoxicated state
Unread 29 Jan 2015, 18:58   #7
Tietäjä
Good Son

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bane View Post
Your prayers were answered.
my next prayer was for you to suck my balls
go ahead
Unread 29 Jan 2015, 19:29   #8
Bane
Shadows and Dust

Quote:
my next prayer was for you to suck my balls
go ahead
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xx4rTVTSz_E

R3 or so - Cell/Elysium
Looong break
R20 - Orbit
8 year break
R61 - Rogues

Unread 29 Jan 2015, 19:58   #9
Tietäjä
Good Son

im not gay
im heteroflexible
are you homophobic
Unread 29 Jan 2015, 20:18   #10
Bane
Shadows and Dust

Quote:
im not gay
im heteroflexible
are you homophobic
No, I'm formerly Bane and now Swing

hi

R3 or so - Cell/Elysium
Looong break
R20 - Orbit
8 year break
R61 - Rogues

Unread 29 Jan 2015, 20:37   #11
Tietäjä
Good Son

well ****