User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 15 Jun 2006, 19:53   #1
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Sugar Rush

For those that watched the first season and like myself thoroughly enjoyed it the second season starts tonight. The two lead characters are very good looking and if you havent seen it before I cant see it being that hard to get into.

When? 10.50pm

Where? Channel 4

E4 showing the next episode? Yep, straight after the first!
Unread 15 Jun 2006, 20:06   #2
Cannon_Fodder

Cannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Re: Sugar Rush

House on C5 beats your Sugar Rush.

(Regardless of time)
Unread 15 Jun 2006, 20:24   #3
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Obligatory "I've met the main character a couple of times as she's friends with my ex" post to make me look
Unread 15 Jun 2006, 21:27   #4
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

which one the ginger (shes hot but the other ones hotter ;/ I want to inpregnate her) but ye your a lot cooler now even with cancer!
Unread 15 Jun 2006, 21:34   #5
PSH
Registered Abuser

PSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet society

I missed it but I have seen the half cast bird in real life and OMG!
Unread 15 Jun 2006, 21:36   #6
pig
1up on you

theres a bird who looks like her (same body etC) who lives two doors down, im going to either suprise sex her or ask her out.
Unread 15 Jun 2006, 21:37   #7
PSH
Registered Abuser

PSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet society

Surprise sex is your best bet!
Unread 15 Jun 2006, 21:38   #8
pig
1up on you

Thats what I thought, plus no long term commitments!
Unread 15 Jun 2006, 21:40   #9
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pig
Thats what I thought, plus no long term commitments!
Because lets be honest, you're not very good at them.
Stew is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Jun 2006, 21:41   #10
PSH
Registered Abuser

Just remember to stick an empty crist packet over the soldier and jobs a gooden!
Unread 15 Jun 2006, 21:43   #11
PSH
Registered Abuser

Where do you watch the World Cup games Pig?
Unread 15 Jun 2006, 21:44   #12
pig
1up on you

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stew
Because lets be honest, you're not very good at them.
Oh no hadnt you heard im a changed man!

I stopped cheating, and had a girlfriend for quite some time (I havent been with anyone since and she left the country about 3 weeks ago) I will deflower her again when she comes back in july for graduation but until then I shall be a monk. Although we split up, I like her and she likes me so when she gets back ill date her and stuff for the 3 weeks shes here and then will see come september.
Unread 15 Jun 2006, 21:45   #13
pig
1up on you

Quote:
Originally Posted by PSH
Where do you watch the World Cup games Pig?
Rococo on Broad Street as one of my mates works there, or newt on the ramp of pallasades or walkabout on broaders or just at home if I have no money, like past two days ;/
Unread 15 Jun 2006, 21:48   #14
PSH
Registered Abuser

Bad show, I have been going to Brannigans for the last 3 tournaments and I can't remember a better atmosphere!
Unread 15 Jun 2006, 21:50   #15
pig
1up on you

I havent been there yet ;/ might go there when I get cash next week
Unread 15 Jun 2006, 21:52   #16
PSH
Registered Abuser

Well, providing the train signallers don't destroy my plans I should be there on Tuesday night.
Unread 15 Jun 2006, 21:55   #17
pig
1up on you

might be there, doubt it though!
Unread 16 Jun 2006, 00:33   #18
Blastoderm
________

Blastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Like I said before...

I think Sugar for sex wee.

And Kim for anal trauma.
finding strength to call and ask her
Roller coaster favorite ride,
let me kiss you one last time.
Blastoderm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Jun 2006, 00:55   #19
Blastoderm
________

Blastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

I wish I knew what you're talking about.
Unread 16 Jun 2006, 01:25   #20
Androme
☆ ♥ 

Androme can only hope to improve

I heard Nod turned her into a lesbian
R3: LegioN (came #32) || R4: BlueTuba
R5: WolfPack Order || R6: Wolfpack
R7: Fury
----------retired-------
R52-R55: Apprime
R56-R57: FaceLess
R58-60: Apprime/Ultores
Androme is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Jun 2006, 15:39   #21
Obliterate
:cool:

Obliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant future

Were the episodes in the 1st series only 30 minutes long as well? I did watch them, but I could have sworn they were longer...

PS Kim is by far hotter than Sugar!
Unread 16 Jun 2006, 15:43   #22
Blastoderm
________

30 mins too.