User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 17 May 2006, 14:10   #101
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Online racing manager game

Quote:
Originally Posted by JammyJim
I think i might instruct my driver to 'drive dangerously' at the start in the hope it takes all of you front runner fags out.

how id laugh
At best hes going to take out 2 or 3 people "around" your position, meaning behind the front row.

Im happy with those odds.
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 May 2006, 14:11   #102
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Can everyone change there names to online names so its easier to recognise people ;/ I see myself as a pioneer of this....
Unread 17 May 2006, 14:17   #103
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

yeh - it'll be better if you know exactly who each person is for the race report.

Oh and in my other game I managed to crash into my team mate who was in first and knock him out of the race... I finished 6th...

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 May 2006, 14:20   #104
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I play team orders in the other game, as we both spend time doing setup to get the run order just right for each race.
Unread 17 May 2006, 14:22   #105
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

yeh, but i was selfish and wanted to win.

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Unread 17 May 2006, 14:30   #106
PSH
Registered Abuser

PSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurashima
So did I, but I actually bothered to set up my car properly
Hard to get a set up when the driver can't complete any testing laps without destroying everything in sight, I was looking on the forum and they have changed the formula for testing so there is a lot more crashes or something.
Unread 17 May 2006, 15:17   #107
Blastoderm
________

Blastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Yeh, brag about it while you can, im already kicking your ass in warmup times boy.
I kicked yours though.
finding strength to call and ask her
Roller coaster favorite ride,
let me kiss you one last time.
Blastoderm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 May 2006, 15:18   #108
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

i'm hoping my race strategy pulls through and saves me from that hilariously embarrassing qualifying session. the warm-ups with an almost reasonable 7th shown some promise.
jerome is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 May 2006, 15:49   #109
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pig
Can everyone change there names to online names so its easier to recognise people ;/ I see myself as a pioneer of this....

no

i did it first

because when it asked for my name i put in Jammy Jim on the signup thing.

you copied me

fag
It's not personal, it's just business.
JammyJim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 May 2006, 19:07   #110
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Yeh, brag about it while you can, im already kicking your ass in warmup times boy.
Yes because warmups are the most important part of the race!

You just wait for Team Hondjerkat!!
Unread 17 May 2006, 19:17   #111
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Do you and jerome have a teacher/pupil relationship?

Myself and crusie are quietly confident. The fact she is female is good as well, makes us more unique. We decided against any actual race strategy and randomly clicked stuff. We are pioneers of the nickname thing regardless of what JJ says.

However the reason why we will win is we didnt bother with all that technical shite. Instead what we are doing is having coordinated coloured helmets. Both pink helmets should mean that when we win, we win with style.
Unread 17 May 2006, 20:20   #112
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat
Yes because warmups are the most important part of the race!

You just wait for Team Hondjerkat!!
Thunder , Thunder , Thunder , Thunderkats ..... stop after 1 lap because their engines blow up
Unread 17 May 2006, 20:28   #113
Cannon_Fodder

Cannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

43 minutes to start your engines gentlemen!
Unread 17 May 2006, 20:30   #114
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by sniborp
43 minutes to start your engines gentlemen!
Vroom Vroom!
Unread 17 May 2006, 21:15   #115
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

What a ****ing disaster
Unread 17 May 2006, 21:25   #116
Demon Dave
Insanity Prawn Boy!

Demon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriend

GOD DAMN STEERING

and I was so close to winning
We shall remember them.
Demon Dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 May 2006, 21:40   #117
Cannon_Fodder

Cannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Heh, gg ste.

(fs dave keep up your end)
Unread 17 May 2006, 22:05   #118
Stifler

Stifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond repute

Lap 53 There is a collision as Babe attempts to pass Lewis Bloor for P9! Babe appears to be lapping slower. Lewis Bloor is out of the race!

fs

Former [1up]

Current [Spore]

Returned under the IRC nick BenSwansea
Stifler is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 May 2006, 22:07   #119
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

All nicely set up for a charge up the ranking as you all pitted and Ali takes me out.

****er.
Unread 17 May 2006, 22:07   #120
Game^

Game^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to behold

Now Were Talking!!
Game^ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 May 2006, 22:50   #121
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

started off 19th and ended up 6th, not too shabby if i do say so myself.
Unread 17 May 2006, 23:03   #122
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

im not sure if the safety car helped or hindered my progress. However i finished 4th which isnt too shabby really.
Unread 17 May 2006, 23:03   #123
Demon Dave
Insanity Prawn Boy!

Demon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by sniborp
Heh, gg ste.

(fs dave keep up your end)
Someone sabotaged my steering! I call shenanagins!
We shall remember them.
Unread 17 May 2006, 23:43   #124
Ste
Bored

YAY!!!!

Quote:
1 Steven Laverick
10 points
Renault Renault
Renault RS26
Michelin +0.000
1:31.559
2 stops
11 Cannon Fodder
8 points
Ferrari
+2.084 Ferrari
Ferrari 248 F1
Bridgestone +2.084
1:31.577
1 stops
8 [Home Race] Ayman Ali
6 points
Renault
+10.920 Renault
Renault RS26
Michelin +13.003
1:31.477
1 stops
4 Jammy Jim
5 points
BMW Sauber
+11.944 BMW Sauber
BMW P86 F1
Michelin +24.948
1:31.775
1 stops
3 Brummie Pig
4 points
McLaren
+4.444 McLaren
Mercedes FO 108S
Michelin +29.392
1:32.935
2 stops
19 Jerome Josy
3 points
Honda
+0.145 Honda
Honda RA106
Michelin +29.537
1:32.508
1 stops
12 Roger Moore
2 points
Midland
+19.237 Midland
Toyota RVX06
Bridgestone +48.774
1:33.166
2 stops
9 Demon Dave
1 points
Ferrari
+0.382 Ferrari
Ferrari 248 F1
Bridgestone +49.157
1:32.882
3 stops
15 Philip Harrison psh
Toyota
+0.389 Toyota
Toyota RVX06
Bridgestone +49.546
1:32.486
1 stops
2 Steve The Shima McGuinness
Williams
+1.003 Williams
Cosworth CA 20067
Bridgestone +50.549
1:32.118
1 stops
13 Crusie Babe
McLaren
+0.656 McLaren
Mercedes FO 108S
Michelin +51.206
1:33.042
2 stops
10 Stuart Hall
BMW Sauber
+3.097 BMW Sauber
BMW P86 F1
Michelin +54.303
1:32.694
1 stops
16 Minty Mintsauce
Toro Rosso
+5.381 Toro Rosso
Cosworth TJ2005-2
Michelin +59.684
1:33.153
1 stops
17 Tom Rattle
Honda
+5.447 Honda
Honda RA106
Michelin +65.131
1:33.378
1 stops
14 Kev Wintle
Toro Rosso
+21.503 Toro Rosso
Cosworth TJ2005-2
Michelin +86.634
1:34.066
1 stops
18 Nads Nadar
Red Bull
+13.816 Red Bull
Ferrari 248 F1
Michelin +100.451
1:34.678
3 stops
Retirements
7 Ben Lewis Bloor
Red Bull
collision Red Bull
Ferrari 248 F1
Michelin Lap 53
1:32.906
3 stops
6 Edward Tomlin
Toyota
collision Toyota
Toyota RVX06
Bridgestone Lap 32
1:33.501
1 stops
20 Oliver Hume
Williams
collision Williams
Cosworth CA 20067
Bridgestone Lap 22
1:33.196
0 stops
5 Jim Bob
Midland
engine Midland
Toyota RVX06
Bridgestone Lap 8
1:35.036
0 stops
Although Pig hit me on the first ****ing lap though

Unread 17 May 2006, 23:56   #125
pig
1up on you

<3

whens the next race and stuff
Unread 18 May 2006, 00:00   #126
Ste
Bored

EVERY 24 HOURS IT ALTERNATES BETWEEN QUALIFYING AND RACE.

fs do I have to spell it out EVRY ****ING TIME!

Unread 18 May 2006, 00:10   #127
Ste
Bored

oh i suppose i should tell you to change your setups once you've practiced because the weather will change for the qualifying.

The percentage you change it is up to you. (advice in the forums I found it there, so are you)
The engineer gives advice regarding how you should change it if it was super heavy rain IF YOU CLICK ON ENGINEERS ADVICE.

Here are a few examples:

Sunny practice, Wet qualifying

Your practice will set you up for sunny conditions, you will need to change them (a percentage of the engineers advice) for the qualifying, and then reverse it for the warmup if the weather is nice again.

wet practice, sunny qualifying

your practice will set you up for WET conditions. You will need to do a REVERSE of the engineers advice (a percentage again) and then reverse it if it's a wet warmup.

Do you get it???

EDIT AND REMEMBER TO CHOOSE THE RIGHT TYRES FOR QUALIFYING

Unread 18 May 2006, 00:41   #128
Blastoderm
________

Blastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Originally Posted by lokken
All nicely set up for a charge up the ranking as you all pitted and Ali takes me out.

****er.
**** you ******.
Unread 18 May 2006, 00:51   #129
Cannon_Fodder

The lap by lap stuff is great. It was funny watching the split times between me and ste after lap 40
Unread 18 May 2006, 00:55   #130
Demon Dave
Insanity Prawn Boy!

GOD DAMN PIECE OF ITALIAN CRAP

Second practice lap and I crash, leaving me with 1 final practice lap. Then on my final lap the idiot makes a mistake!
We shall remember them.
Unread 18 May 2006, 01:04   #131
jerome

if you didn't turn down the experimenter slider bar after the first or second mistake, the only idiot is you.
Unread 18 May 2006, 01:08   #132
Demon Dave
Insanity Prawn Boy!

the what now?
We shall remember them.
Unread 18 May 2006, 01:31   #133
Blastoderm
________

I can't believe I'm shit at this.
Unread 18 May 2006, 07:30   #134
Game^

Game^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to behold

And the two Toro Rosso's first and second in practise, GO TEAM!
Game^ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 May 2006, 09:21   #135
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I was doing fine (overtook about 5 of you fags from being right at the back at the beginning) then some penis crashed into me. He crashed and burned luckily and I continued, but I was slowed down so you all overtook me again

By the way can people put names relevant to GD in there so I know who's who? I know a few, but some of you mean nothing to me
Unread 18 May 2006, 09:36   #136
Cannon_Fodder

Motorsport News
6 minutes ago
Jammy Jim has obtained Kool Tools

Cheating fag.
Unread 18 May 2006, 09:45   #137
Ste
Bored

he paid £10?

Last edited by Ste; 18 May 2006 at 09:51.
Unread 18 May 2006, 10:17   #138
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

And McGuinness sneaks into 3rd , with a tight setup and ready for qualifying.
Unread 18 May 2006, 10:25   #139
Ste
Bored

Quote:
By the way can people put names relevant to GD in there so I know who's who? I know a few, but some of you mean nothing to me
I'll do a run down of who finished where:

Ste
Sniborp
Blasto
Jammyjim
pig
Jerome
Roger Moore? (dunno who this is)
Demon Dave
PSH
Kura
Crusie Babe
Skiddy
Minty
Tomkat
Game
Nadar

Then these didn't finish:
Stifler
Lokken
SBOlly
Jim Bob? (dunno who this is)

Unread 18 May 2006, 10:38   #140
Stifler

Stifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond repute

crusie took me out

Former [1up]

Current [Spore]

Returned under the IRC nick BenSwansea
Stifler is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 May 2006, 10:45   #141
jerome

i want kool tools
Unread 18 May 2006, 11:04   #142
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend

I don't have the slightest clue about the game (or cars obviously). Putting the front anti-roll bar to max (100) means or having rear wings at low means about the same as putting a pooper in the driver seat to me Even crusie beats me fs..
Unread 18 May 2006, 11:16   #143
Ste
Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nadar
I don't have the slightest clue about the game (or cars obviously). Putting the front anti-roll bar to max (100) means or having rear wings at low means about the same as putting a pooper in the driver seat to me Even crusie beats me fs..
Nadar - have you read my damn advice?

On Car Setup there is a button called "engineers advice"

click that and follow the advice when setting up your car.
Then click test.

under some of the bars your engineer will give you advice whether to increase or decrease the setting.

Repeat until you either have all spot-ons or you run out of tests.

IT IS THAT EASY.

alternatively you can load your team-mates settings and then test with them.

Jeez, is anyone actually taking any notice of the advice I'm giving?

Unread 18 May 2006, 11:17   #144
Ste
Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerome
i want kool tools
i want £10 more.

Unread 18 May 2006, 12:01   #145
Blastoderm
________

JJ only wants to cheat because he drives BMW Sauber.

Fag.
Unread 18 May 2006, 13:06   #146
SbOlly
Spelling is for pussies

SbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant future

Quote:
I was doing fine (overtook about 5 of you fags from being right at the back at the beginning) then some penis crashed into me. He crashed and burned luckily and I continued, but I was slowed down so you all overtook me again

That penis was me

AND :

" Rattle has collided with Hume whilst trying to defend P11! Hume is out of the race! Rattle appears to be lapping slower. "

You took me out fag.

I always get the soggy biscuit

Veni Vidi Codi
SbOlly is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 May 2006, 13:23   #147
pig
1up on you

its alright sb0lly he has cancer, he should be dead soon.
Unread 18 May 2006, 14:46   #148
Cannon_Fodder

Feel the love in this thread.
Unread 18 May 2006, 20:42   #149
pig
1up on you

30 minutes to go ;o until qualifying, I have a feeling I will come last and as I cant login because my net is being shit and I ****ed up my settings, oh well I can come back!
Unread 18 May 2006, 21:42   #150
JammyJim
Godfather

qualified 7th

a terrible position to start from...

my setup was fecked cos he crashed on second lap of practice tho so im going to blame that. i seem to be more competitive in the warmup. and will own you fags in the race itself!