User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 5 Sep 2011, 15:27   #1
CBA
Mind-boggling

CBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these parts
Would Alliances allow the following:

A war between two alliances?

Would all of the top 15 alliances allow two to battle it out?

I propose CT & xVx go toe to toe.. But only if the other alliances promises to stay out of it.

I know it would be a complete rarity for PA, but it would be interesting to watch...

R21-Randy Dandys Winners R21
1:9:5 -SoClose- -YetSoFar-

You have pending friend requests from Newt.
CBA is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Sep 2011, 15:33   #2
VenoX

VenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant future
Re: Would Alliances allow the following:

I agree, an alliance war would be an excellent way for a certain number 1 gal to avoid even more incs!
Unread 5 Sep 2011, 15:37   #3
darts

darts can only hope to improve

Venox since you suck donky balls we dont listen 2 you you know that right??
Unread 5 Sep 2011, 15:38   #4
Wouter

Wouter is just really niceWouter is just really niceWouter is just really niceWouter is just really niceWouter is just really nice

CBA just salvage your ships pls!
Wouter is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Sep 2011, 15:40   #5
gzambo
Fightin-irish for life

gzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant future

Dont worry cba will crash them soon enough

"In the absence of orders, find something and kill it."
-Rommel
gzambo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Sep 2011, 15:57   #6
CBA
Mind-boggling

CBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these parts

Guys why do you think this post/thread has anything to do with!?

And stop saying that #1 gal is fenced.. p3ng/Ultores are working out a strategic way to hit it!!

ROCK roided us!
p3ng tried to roid us!

We are a war galaxy!! we do not fence!!

Unread 5 Sep 2011, 16:10   #7
gzambo
Fightin-irish for life

gzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant future

What benefits would allowing ct and xvx a solo fight bring other than to take the focus away from your gal , are you xvx gal mates happy with your suggestion and do you expect them to defend you if xvx hit you and the other ct in your gal ?

-Rommel
Unread 5 Sep 2011, 17:34   #8
CBA
Mind-boggling

Quote:
Originally Posted by gzambo View Post
What benefits would allowing ct and xvx a solo fight bring other than to take the focus away from your gal , are you xvx gal mates happy with your suggestion and do you expect them to defend you if xvx hit you and the other ct in your gal ?
Let's just think outside the box for a second...

Forget Gals

Imagine a war, 1v1, CT & xVx... Both alliances, semmingly, think they will win. It would benefit the other allys as well, as they would see a reduced amount of incs. I just think it would really sttle a few scores..

Unread 5 Sep 2011, 17:45   #9
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

It'd be good for everyone but CT and xVx. So yeah, not seeing it happen.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Sep 2011, 18:45   #10
gzambo
Fightin-irish for life

Quote:
Originally Posted by CBA View Post
Let's just think outside the box for a second...

Forget Gals

Imagine a war, 1v1, CT & xVx... Both alliances, semmingly, think they will win. It would benefit the other allys as well, as they would see a reduced amount of incs. I just think it would really settle a few scores..
how in gods name is attacking each other in a war game thinking outside the box

-Rommel
Unread 5 Sep 2011, 20:34   #11
Gary
xVx Peon

Gary is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by CBA View Post
Guys why do you think this post/thread has anything to do with!?

And stop saying that #1 gal is fenced.. p3ng/Ultores are working out a strategic way to hit it!!

ROCK roided us!
p3ng tried to roid us!

We are a war galaxy!! we do not fence!!
Is this the strategy of them asking ToF for help but got turned down because two alliances just aren't enough to take 4 7 down?
Unread 5 Sep 2011, 21:19   #12
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Kaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud of

Gary dont start bigging up your gal - you will just bring even more attention to it than it already has...

As i said to you in channel the flaw in cba's plan is if ct wars xvx then 4:7 is massively open to raids from ultores and app and so on... it will be 'bring a friend' night on your galaxy
Kaiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Sep 2011, 22:29   #13
Gary
xVx Peon

Kaiba yes if xVx and CT all out war each other it doesn't look promising - bad blood, history etc (which I have not forgotten if you are thinking I'm too pro galaxy this round incidentally). And that is the real threat to 4:7, not the occasional 2/3 alliance joint raid every other week.

As for your theory about Ultores and Apprime finding 4:7 too tempting to turn down, we shall see. I would say the former not the later scenario is more likely. Ultores may well be busy soon in any case. Then your left hoping DLR joins P3ng, both of whom do not share the same attack class. May not be so black and white as you think.
Unread 7 Sep 2011, 21:00   #14
Carrington

Carrington is on a distinguished road

lol...
Unread 14 Sep 2011, 06:23   #15
bstephe208
xVx

bstephe208 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by gzambo View Post
how in gods name is attacking each other in a war game thinking outside the box
lol i have to agree with gzambo
Unread 14 Sep 2011, 07:01   #16
Paisley
The brother of Spammer

Paisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of light

propose it in #alliances it would mean that CT and xvx would have to nap to everyone else bar themselves and even then there is scope to defend ingal it cant truely be 1 v 1

I like the suggestion that someone made about having ally speed games to resolve these disputes
Unread 14 Sep 2011, 07:10   #17
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Kaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud of

Paisley i think the main point of this all was that CT and cba in particularly have been asking for 1 v 1 against xVx and then turned up with dlr and ND in tow along with 'convinent gal raids from their little friends

I mean surely if they had teh ability to go 1v1 with xVx then they would have come alone no??

CT's main problem tbh is overdeffing - they have 3 incommings last night - 10 fleets on 2 of them and 5-6 on the other and they chucked over 40 def fleets at it.... and most those deflfeets went to eta 1 and 2 when the attackers pulled off at eta 5 and 4.... also not active enough,,, I mean its understandable to have your fleet running long a bit at 5-6am but not at 10pm ... AWFUL!
Unread 14 Sep 2011, 07:25   #18
DarkHeart

DarkHeart is just really niceDarkHeart is just really niceDarkHeart is just really niceDarkHeart is just really niceDarkHeart is just really nice

Cba does not speak on behalf of CT kaiba. Dont confuse the individual and the entity.

Lets get one thing clear ( you clearly not jack diddly about the goings on)

Somebody let Santa run his mouth again
Santa (very generously) offered CT a bargain. Dont attack xvx and he would guarantee the xvx block of xvx ult and app would rape CT last
CT thanked him for his offer
CT changed the raid target from p3ng to Xvx

Kinda runs contadictary to whatever bs you have been spoon fed / imagined no?
DarkHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Sep 2011, 09:31   #19
Paisley
The brother of Spammer

Paisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of light

I'm not taking any sides this round and I only signed up for R43 out of pressure from my own brother to late start for his galaxy
(Credit goes to clouds for "subhing" me a credit)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiba View Post
Paisley i think the main point of this all was that CT and cba in particularly have been asking for 1 v 1 against xVx and then turned up with dlr and ND in tow along with 'convinent gal raids from their little friends

I mean surely if they had teh ability to go 1v1 with xVx then they would have come alone no??

CT's main problem tbh is overdeffing - they have 3 incommings last night - 10 fleets on 2 of them and 5-6 on the other and they chucked over 40 def fleets at it.... and most those deflfeets went to eta 1 and 2 when the attackers pulled off at eta 5 and 4.... also not active enough,,, I mean its understandable to have your fleet running long a bit at 5-6am but not at 10pm ... AWFUL!
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkHeart View Post
Cba does not speak on behalf of CT kaiba. Dont confuse the individual and the entity.

Santa (very generously) offered CT a bargain. Dont attack xvx and he would guarantee the xvx block of xvx ult and app would rape CT last

2 Sides to each story is one way to put it.
What I see is a battle for political supremacy between xVx and CT.

In terms of alliance strength.
Both alliances are (IMO) similarly matched where I would say CT defence isn't as good as xVx but CT see having a good offence is priority.

As for attacks the first alliance of these two that can use "Live BCing" especially in a Multi targetting round (working on the principle that ships cant be in two places at once/ and actively map who has fleets out) and can actively co-ordinate with their buddies from respective blocks. Will (IMO) gain the tactical superiority.

I have seen evidence in the past of both alliances using the above in some scope but they still stick to conventional raids as the main means to attack.
Its all about fleet logistics.

Whilst I wouldn't say Santa is the best at PA politics but I would say he is a decent/good tactician In the BC deptartment.

I would like to point out whilst CT and xVx war, ND wont mind this in gaining a roid lead.
Unread 14 Sep 2011, 16:29   #20
MaxMilliaN
red looks good on me eh

MaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these parts

Quote:

i dont know or care what santa offered ct. but u just said app is part of a block with xvx and ultores.. lol

if its because app has been at war with DLR since protection ended (before there was a block against xvx). because DLR later joined with ct/nd doesnt mean if app hits them that we are part of the other block. app continues to hit DLR, for us it doesnt matter if they joined ct/nd or xvx/ultores. we would still hit them.

and pls as if we would join a block with ultores, which we consider as rats.

+ if app would be part of any block, no1 speaks for us. that means also santa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tesla
I signed up to make sure eX didnt win the round, thanks to your HCs last decision it looks like I succeeded
Apprime
MaxMilliaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Sep 2011, 17:48   #21
DarkHeart

DarkHeart is just really niceDarkHeart is just really niceDarkHeart is just really niceDarkHeart is just really niceDarkHeart is just really nice

I didnt say app were part of a block with xvx and ultores maximillian, i reprted that santa threatened CT that xvx ult and app would rape CT.

Take it up with him if that bothers you.
Unread 14 Sep 2011, 19:52   #22
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

threat or just a use of facts???
Unread 14 Sep 2011, 21:26   #23
DrunkenViking
Retard0r

DrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud of

You're dead wrong DarkHeart, pm me on IRC and i'll paste you what gm and santa told me. If you actually have any interest in what happened besides spreading completely wrong info on AD.

* We do not exist *

* G-II * NoS * VsN * Ascendancy * Osiris * xVx * Ultores *

DrunkenViking is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Sep 2011, 22:35   #24
Gary
xVx Peon

Indeed CT waited for the 48 hour nap cool down period before having the balls to join in. No one should be fooled they changed from P3ng to xVx in an immediate reactionary manner.
Unread 15 Sep 2011, 10:27   #25
Colt
Mercenary

Colt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to all

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkHeart
I didnt say app were part of a block with xvx and ultores maximillian, i reprted that santa threatened CT that xvx ult and app would rape CT.
contradiction in the space of 2 posts.....
Ultores
Colt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Sep 2011, 19:26   #26
DarkHeart

how is that a contradiction?
Unread 15 Sep 2011, 19:48   #27
Killeah
Old Skool

Killeah has a spectacular aura aboutKilleah has a spectacular aura about

well in plain text it is a contradiction,

.....the xvx block of xvx ult and app

I didn´t say app were part of a block with xvx

I´m sure that wasn´t what you meant tho
Killeah is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Sep 2011, 20:17   #28
DarkHeart

aye

colt - in the first bit you quoted it was santa claiming app ult and xvx were working together, i was stating the terms of his 'bargain'

in the second quote i confirmed it wasnt me claiming that (it was santa)

hope that clarifies it!
Unread 18 Sep 2011, 10:08   #29
MaxMilliaN
red looks good on me eh

MaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these parts

so some interesting stuff happened last night

ND dropped the nap with CT. XVX expected ND would join them on hitting CT and what happens...........

ND and ct went to hit XVX. i dont understand who didnt see this coming

Quote:
I signed up to make sure eX didnt win the round, thanks to your HCs last decision it looks like I succeeded
Apprime
Unread 18 Sep 2011, 11:04   #30
neroon

neroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of light

lol its pretty awesome indeed quite some action tonight
Unread 18 Sep 2011, 12:06   #31
neroon

neroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of light

got to love top crashers <3
Unread 18 Sep 2011, 12:16   #32
MaxMilliaN
red looks good on me eh

lol

it seems maniacmagic told santa they will join them to hit CT. xvx then saw PL incs from ND and maniacmagic told him it was just a mistake and they would recall.

lol

Quote:
Apprime
Unread 18 Sep 2011, 12:42   #33
Gary
xVx Peon

ND can't be confident of prevailing - otherwise why lie when it is obvious what they were about to do ..?

Anyway keep crashing like you are and there will be no ships left to attack us with!
Unread 18 Sep 2011, 14:34   #34
ManiacMagic
!!!AMERICA!!!

ManiacMagic is just really niceManiacMagic is just really niceManiacMagic is just really niceManiacMagic is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxMilliaN View Post
lol

it seems maniacmagic told santa they will join them to hit CT. xvx then saw PL incs from ND and maniacmagic told him it was just a mistake and they would recall.

lol
Allegedly
ManiacMagic is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Sep 2011, 14:56   #35
ManiacMagic
!!!AMERICA!!!

ManiacMagic is just really niceManiacMagic is just really niceManiacMagic is just really niceManiacMagic is just really nice

Hmmm so I'm not DZ I normally don't do politics, and those who have done them with me b4 know that I will screw them up royally and leave lots and lots of work for DZ.

I've been out traveling most of this round and kind of started plying as a late start but not really paying attn until this week.

Partly my fault for retalling APP, CT was getting ganged by ULT P3ng and xVx. Seeing how bad it was and how un needed that was I was also face by Santa to extend the cool down only if we drop the NAP with CT.

CT was pretty upset with us due to the gangbang, and tbh I'm not going to leave a friend there to take that.

Good politics? Probably not, but I saw it as the best tactics ... so thats why I'm not supposed to do politics People take it personally Well its just a game so enjoy your salvage *sigh*
Unread 18 Sep 2011, 15:07   #36
OlaTa
Friends and Foes

OlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to behold

Seriously ManiacMagic, you walked on AD and just told us that you are shit?

Can we quote you on that in future, if you are busy with posting bullshit again?
Unread 18 Sep 2011, 15:28   #37
ManiacMagic
!!!AMERICA!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by OlaTa View Post
Seriously ManiacMagic, you walked on AD and just told us that you are shit?

Can we quote you on that in future, if you are busy with posting bullshit again?
*wiiittthhhh politics =0)
Unread 18 Sep 2011, 15:36   #38
ManiacMagic
!!!AMERICA!!!

Everyone is lying, Santa wanted us to break nap with CT so tehy could be our friends?? So let me get this right ... you want us to watch/participate as you gang rape our friend so that we can be friends??

The only thing that made my lie any worse is that it took place imediately and it was evident.
Unread 18 Sep 2011, 15:55   #39
MaxMilliaN
red looks good on me eh

MM: where was this friendship between ND and CT when ND made a ceasfire deal with xvx and ult? ND/CT were supposed to be together rite (with their flak DLR), but then ND makes a deal in secret with xvx/ult and let CT get all the hits. Maybe thats why u choose to backstab xvx, and this way CT would have no choice but to work with ND again, since ct is stuck in their war with xvx. So we are back at the same point when this started.

Quote:
Apprime
Unread 18 Sep 2011, 16:08   #40
neroon

amazing politics there ND.. amazing
Unread 18 Sep 2011, 16:41   #41
Influence
Finally retired

Influence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Maybe thats why u choose to backstab xvx, and this way CT would have no choice but to work with ND again, since ct is stuck in their war with xvx. So we are back at the same point when this started.
Unless CT find a way to do a 180 and turn on ND instead... I know this is never gonna happen but would make for a delightful end of the round at least.

[SPOILER ALERT]
congratulations to shaz(unless ND ****s up badly somewhere down the line) , alki's gal and ultores tho...
[/SPOILER]

In the absence of the good old TiT alliance, look me up in VGN
Influence is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Sep 2011, 17:04   #42
ManiacMagic
!!!AMERICA!!!

Quote:
MM: where was this friendship between ND and CT when ND made a ceasfire deal with xvx and ult? ND/CT were supposed to be together rite (with their flak DLR), but then ND makes a deal in secret with xvx/ult and let CT get all the hits. Maybe thats why u choose to backstab xvx, and this way CT would have no choice but to work with ND again, since ct is stuck in their war with xvx. So we are back at the same point when this started.

Trust me there was a lot less thinking than that.
Unread 18 Sep 2011, 17:29   #43
ArcChas
General (Adjective Army)

ArcChas has much to be proud ofArcChas has much to be proud ofArcChas has much to be proud ofArcChas has much to be proud ofArcChas has much to be proud ofArcChas has much to be proud ofArcChas has much to be proud ofArcChas has much to be proud of

I'd be interested to hear what possible incentive ND could have to turn against CT this round.

CT appears to be no threat to them (as long as xVx & P3ng keep CT busy) and the longer CT keeps drawing fire from xVx/Ult/P3ng the happier ND should be.
Knights of the Green Shield R99 | Look Out of The Window R100 | Most of All R102
Hard of Hearing (2:7:1) R103 | The Lateness of Your Application (1:6:6) R104 | Kinnison of Tellus (5:1:2) R105
ArcChas is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Sep 2011, 17:43   #44
Influence
Finally retired

Influence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArcChas View Post
I'd be interested to hear what possible incentive ND could have to turn against CT this round.

CT appears to be no threat to them (as long as xVx & P3ng keep CT busy) and the longer CT keeps drawing fire from xVx/Ult/P3ng the happier ND should be.
agreed, shame on xVx politics on thinking they actually had an incentive here!

In the absence of the good old TiT alliance, look me up in VGN
Influence is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Sep 2011, 18:39   #45
Gio2k
Bolivian Alpaca

Gio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond repute

This rounds politics are very entertaining
Chaotic, sometimes completely illogical, but entertaining.
Unread 18 Sep 2011, 18:56   #46
ManiacMagic
!!!AMERICA!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gio2k View Post
This rounds politics are very entertaining
Chaotic, sometimes completely illogical, but entertaining.

I really viewed it as that last few scenes in the new star trek ... where that enemy ships is firing massive ammounts of weapons at spock (ct) ... and then out of no where the enterprise comes plowing back for spock ....

man i love star trek so pls dont read into that analogy any more than that far bc i know it can be twisted :P
Unread 18 Sep 2011, 19:02   #47
[DDK]gm

[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future

at the time i considered it more like Braveheart while the nobles abandon Wallace on the battlefield... i was getting ready for the vengeful killing of the leaders while they sleep!
R10 Eclipse
R10.5-R13 FAnG
R20-23 CT
R23 (CT BG) ToF
R24-R82... CT
[DDK]gm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Sep 2011, 19:32   #48
Tri

Tri has a spectacular aura aboutTri has a spectacular aura aboutTri has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManiacMagic View Post
I really viewed it as that last few scenes in the new star trek ... where that enemy ships is firing massive ammounts of weapons at spock (ct) ... and then out of no where the enterprise comes plowing back for spock ....

man i love star trek so pls dont read into that analogy any more than that far bc i know it can be twisted :P

Yes... Because it is obvious to EVERYONE that CT has been the 'Spock' of the round...

Really? REEEEEEALLY?
Unread 18 Sep 2011, 21:16   #49
tobbe

tobbe is a splendid one to beholdtobbe is a splendid one to beholdtobbe is a splendid one to beholdtobbe is a splendid one to beholdtobbe is a splendid one to beholdtobbe is a splendid one to beholdtobbe is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by [DDK]gm View Post
at the time i considered it more like Braveheart while the nobles abandon Wallace on the battlefield... i was getting ready for the vengeful killing of the leaders while they sleep!
Where CT/ND were the sheeps on the field 100 miles away?

VisioN Forever!
tobbe is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Sep 2011, 23:10   #50
DarkHeart

If there were sheep in the vicinity you can guarantee gm would not be 100 miles away from them