User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 27 Apr 2008, 23:12   #1
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Given the recent rumours I've heard...

...I thought I'd clarify on here, for everyone, what I know to be the case. Now as I'm sure you're all aware tonight 6/7 (?) alliances are going to planet-target ascendancy for "cheating". There was no cheating. If anyone has told you there was they were either lying to you or they had been lied to themselves. If anyone wants to dispute that with me or point out cases of cheating I am not aware of you feel free to do so here or in fact anywhere (although my advice would be to go and talk to the multihunters). I sit here in eager anticipation. Don't let me down.
Unread 27 Apr 2008, 23:14   #2
BlueArmy
EMO HC OF ASCENDANCY

BlueArmy will become famous soon enoughBlueArmy will become famous soon enough
Re: Given the recent rumours I've heard...

Well, I think they just fear us.. And use the cheating as an excuse.. We're 6th after all...

Ministry for life.
BlueArmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Apr 2008, 23:15   #3
Filth
Filtheh

Filth is a jewel in the roughFilth is a jewel in the roughFilth is a jewel in the roughFilth is a jewel in the rough

you're the biggest cheat of em all BA
Unread 27 Apr 2008, 23:23   #4
Wishmaster
LDK

Wishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

let us know what they claim you have done?

Whats their reasons for ptargetting you guys?

Quote:
Originally posted by Newt
I would give me right testicle to be in a gal with you wishmaster!!! wonder if thatd be enough to bribe spinner with hmmmm
<JC`> i sent him a msg saying Wishmaster 0wns, so he recalled
Wishmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Apr 2008, 23:23   #5
booji
a bucket

booji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to behold

although slightly unfair with it being so meny attacking alliances (if it is true) is not STOOMTHEREVIVAL's huge amount of roids not reason enough to hit them in a war game? particularly as STOOMTHEREVIVAL has managed to stay out of much of the conflict so far this round, and will probably manage from tomorrow as well.

1st in roids 6th in rank makes U an obvious target for roid hungry alliances imo

Otterly an Otter.
booji is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Apr 2008, 23:25   #6
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I'll kick off the refutations with this ingame message from xVx.

Quote:
Members of STOOMTHEREVIVAL have been caught breaking into other alliances servers and hijacking game accounts.
This is about the only bit with any substance I've heard so far. At the start of this round I was given passwords to both CT and ND's websites. This, and you can trust me on this one, is not the first time this ever happened in pa history. How this translates into "breaking into" I have no real idea and if "breaking into" means something else it didn't happen. The hijacking game accounts bit is just laughably untrue and you could probably confirm this with a multihunter. Cudos to xVx on finally climbing down off the fence though!

Quote:
1st in roids 6th in rank makes U an obvious target for roid hungry alliances imo
This is very true, and if this is the case I certainly have no objections, it is a war game after all. However what I object to is the spreading of vicious lies about what my alliance has done. Personally I fear that certain individuals, afraid to take us on one-to-one decided to create a pack of complete horseshit based on something they vaguely heard and then hoodwinked a bunch of alliances into flakking for them. Now while this is still perfectly fine, war game remember, it is not something I intend to let pass uncommented on.

Last edited by JonnyBGood; 27 Apr 2008 at 23:39.
JonnyBGood is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Apr 2008, 23:25   #7
ElAlan
Muppet

ElAlan is a glorious beacon of lightElAlan is a glorious beacon of lightElAlan is a glorious beacon of lightElAlan is a glorious beacon of lightElAlan is a glorious beacon of lightElAlan is a glorious beacon of light

It was all BlueArmy... I can provide evidence, now can i like join the witness protection scheme, get my planetname hidden and moved to a small galaxy in hicksville USA to play out the rest of my time in reasonable peace and harmony, make love not war etc..

Retired.
ElAlan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Apr 2008, 23:25   #8
Munkee
Dictator

Munkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to behold

ascendancy who? i auctioned their tag on ebay ffs
Munkee is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Apr 2008, 23:37   #9
Jezz84
DDK

Jezz84 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
Cudos to xVx on finally climbing down off the fence though!
finnaly ct and xvx choosing a side.... all it takes is 7 vs 1 war to do it!

now wot will it take to get orbit involved?

DDK - Death Defying Killaz
JoV - Joy of Villainy
FAnG - Furious Angels Next Generation
Eclipse - Eclipse
CT- Conspiracy Theory
VS - Volkstaat
Urwins - Urwins
NoX - NoX

Jezz84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Apr 2008, 23:38   #10
Ultimate Newbie
Commodore

Ultimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
The hijacking game accounts bit is just laughably untrue
What, xVx has the logins to people's planets on their website??
Ultimate Newbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Apr 2008, 23:39   #11
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I'm actually genuinely impressed with ND. They managed to get a set of no less than six alliances to do their bidding, without lifting a proverbial finger! Well played. I however also feel obligated to point out that hitting the number 1 alliance is the way to win, not the number 6.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Apr 2008, 23:41   #12
BlueArmy
EMO HC OF ASCENDANCY

On behalf of Ascendancy I want to make a public apology.

It was all Veil05's work.. We did not condone it nor support his actions..

Ministry for life.
Unread 27 Apr 2008, 23:42   #13
LukeyLove
ND Ninja!
Trampoline Tricks 2 Champion

LukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to behold

To me this seems somewhat like the whole Iraq war, with Roids being Oil, JBG being Saddam, the Iraqies clearly played by asc and the western coalition played by the 6-7 allys :<

To continue the sad analogy somewhat more, this makes Xension Bin Laden since hes gone into vac mode :\

Out of interest, can we make Denial Afghanistan?

RAWR!

~Love Luke, Love Life~
LukeyLove is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Apr 2008, 23:43   #14
ElAlan
Muppet

ElAlan is a glorious beacon of lightElAlan is a glorious beacon of lightElAlan is a glorious beacon of lightElAlan is a glorious beacon of lightElAlan is a glorious beacon of lightElAlan is a glorious beacon of light

This is unfortunately true and i will change my statement.. to more along lines of..

Yes Veil05 is a bad apple and we are sorry for that, its all that fiithy spies fault and we would sell out his coords if he had any, probably...

Retired.
Unread 27 Apr 2008, 23:43   #15
Spritfire

Spritfire is just really niceSpritfire is just really niceSpritfire is just really niceSpritfire is just really niceSpritfire is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mzyxptlk
I however also feel obligated to point out that hitting the number 1 alliance is the way to win, not the number 6.

So thats why STOOM hit ND instead of Denial I guess ? Since we was second ?
Unread 27 Apr 2008, 23:45   #16
BlueArmy
EMO HC OF ASCENDANCY

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spritfire
hmm, we ptarget? Prolly Veil05 who did raids that night then..

Ministry for life.
Unread 27 Apr 2008, 23:46   #17
Jezz84
DDK

afgans assets are all used up. thats why its not on the news nemore... quite fitting?

Quote:
This is very true, and if this is the case I certainly have no objections, it is a war game after all. However what I object to is the spreading of vicious lies about what my alliance has done. Personally I fear that certain individuals, afraid to take us on one-to-one decided to create a pack of complete horseshit based on something they vaguely heard and then hoodwinked a bunch of alliances into flakking for them. Now while this is still perfectly fine, war game remember, it is not something I intend to let pass uncommented on.

seems to a very common occurance these days doesnt it? people having no clue wots going on in the uni, then acting on seriously half assed information... lets clear it up once and for all.. are stoom hiding wmd's?

JoV - Joy of Villainy
Eclipse - Eclipse
CT- Conspiracy Theory
VS - Volkstaat
Urwins - Urwins
NoX - NoX

Unread 27 Apr 2008, 23:46   #18
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
I'm not sure what you're talking about, I've scanned 90% of our targets of the last 2 weeks, and I'm pretty sure we've been galraiding. Furthermore, we're not trying to win, so you can't directly compare our strategies.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Apr 2008, 23:47   #19
DrunkenViking
Retard0r

DrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud of

Quote:
Lol, its called targetting up, you should try it sometime It's also known as the opposite of bashing your way up the ranks, you really should try it.

Edit:
/me sits back and awaits the "we did p-target denial for a full 2 hours, so dont call us bashers"-reply
DrunkenViking is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Apr 2008, 23:47   #20
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
As we don't go to 'war' with anyone unless seriously provoked, I wouldn't take anything personally if I was you. If someone gets a bunch of targets who happen to be whoever, we're not really caring. ND could give us a stack of targets and if we liked them, we'd probably hit them.
Unread 27 Apr 2008, 23:49   #21
Spritfire

Spritfire is just really niceSpritfire is just really niceSpritfire is just really niceSpritfire is just really niceSpritfire is just really nice

I am not taking anything personally neither !

We are in it for the FUN and golfballs ( marinho's bald head )
Unread 27 Apr 2008, 23:50   #22
MiniMoose

MiniMoose is an unknown quantity at this point

Can you guys be sure to SK us all too, so that we know you mean it?
MiniMoose is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Apr 2008, 23:52   #23
ElAlan
Muppet

Quote:
Actually last time i remember us doing a ptargettng night it was Denial we hit, for no other reason than Stoom felt like it, go cry me a river elsewhere ta...

Retired.
Unread 27 Apr 2008, 23:54   #24
[ND]Byrney
Nobody

[ND]Byrney is a splendid one to behold[ND]Byrney is a splendid one to behold[ND]Byrney is a splendid one to behold[ND]Byrney is a splendid one to behold[ND]Byrney is a splendid one to behold[ND]Byrney is a splendid one to behold[ND]Byrney is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrunkenViking
Lol, its called targetting up, you should try it sometime It's also known as the opposite of bashing your way up the ranks, you really should try it.

Edit:
/me sits back and awaits the "we did p-target denial for a full 2 hours, so dont call us bashers"-reply
So ND, despite having a big reputation for crashing fleets for xp, are also noob bashers and never target anyone bigger than us? Funny that.

But I have noticed you're always quick to flame us in any thread going, why is that?
Unread 27 Apr 2008, 23:58   #25
MiniMoose

Quote:
Originally Posted by [ND]Byrney
So ND, despite having a big reputation for crashing fleets for xp, are also noob bashers and never target anyone bigger than us? Funny that.

But I have noticed you're always quick to flame us in any thread going, why is that?
Because its both entertaining to do and entertaining to read? But howsabout instead of turning this into a 'boo hoo, you flame us on the internets(it's ok, I know it can seem real important at times)' thread, we keep to the topic at hand! What cheating happened and other randomly interesting sidestories!
Unread 28 Apr 2008, 00:01   #26
Heartless
CRASHING BEATS 'N FANTASY

Heartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

I heard ascendancy cheated by hiding in the STOOMTHEREVIVAL tag!
Also, having so many STOOM based fleet names obviously points out into multying!

And last but not least, I heard that some of their members, like myself, tried farming 1:1's bot planets!
Unread 28 Apr 2008, 00:02   #27
Villeh
Ubi concordia, ibi victor

Villeh is on a distinguished road

Must say I have issues understanding why 'everyone' is bashing at ND, so they're n00bs... They've also been the top 5 ally with (by far) the fewest roids last 600 ticks....
erego, atleast ND is trying to fight, and usually loose more than they gain, and yet they grow in value/score.... as oppose to the roidfat fence turds...

as to the whole cheating thing, I dunno who started the rumor, but rumors are BAD, show evidence... and even if one (or 3) players in an alliance cheated, why is the entire alliance being 'punished'?

PA is weird these days, Denial/NoX deserves to win cos they seem to have put in the work....

* We do not exist *
Villeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Apr 2008, 00:03   #28
[ND]Byrney
Nobody

[ND]Byrney is a splendid one to behold[ND]Byrney is a splendid one to behold[ND]Byrney is a splendid one to behold[ND]Byrney is a splendid one to behold[ND]Byrney is a splendid one to behold[ND]Byrney is a splendid one to behold[ND]Byrney is a splendid one to behold

I'm sorry, his post was both relevant and informative. Totally my fault!
Unread 28 Apr 2008, 00:05   #29
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Now look, I have a lot of people pm'ing me about concerns and whatever. Now, the 3 moderators of this forum won't close anything unless someone from above tells us to, because right now we have no reason.

If anyone posts anything we consider to be damaging to people's privacy, security and integrity in any way, rest assured - firm action will be taken.
Unread 28 Apr 2008, 00:09   #30
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

[00:23] <@Smurfeh> maybe we should be congratulating ND on finally getting a decent cooporation with alliances going but point out to them that targetting the #1 alliance is the way to win and not #6

quoted for truth.
Unread 28 Apr 2008, 00:16   #31
BlueArmy
EMO HC OF ASCENDANCY

and in regard of jenova's alliance mail, What have we done that you so blatantly want to kill us for?

Ministry for life.
Unread 28 Apr 2008, 00:18   #32
MiniMoose

Yeah, for every planet to be ptargetted by every top10 alliance, it better be something awesome
Unread 28 Apr 2008, 00:22   #33
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

To echo what lokken said, people have come to us with concerns. They have been listened to and at present there are no viable reasons for closing this thread.
Unread 28 Apr 2008, 00:22   #34
Jezz84
DDK

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueArmy
and in regard of jenova's alliance mail, What have we done that you so blatantly want to kill us for?
how are u reading jenovas mail?? U CHEATIGN SCUM!

JoV - Joy of Villainy
Eclipse - Eclipse
CT- Conspiracy Theory
VS - Volkstaat
Urwins - Urwins
NoX - NoX

Unread 28 Apr 2008, 00:35   #35
DrunkenViking
Retard0r

DrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud of

Byrney, i've flamed nd ever since they started pinning their own ****ups on other people.

I enjoyed my time in nd tho, was some great people and a special community there.
DrunkenViking is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Apr 2008, 01:17   #36
LukeyLove
ND Ninja!
Trampoline Tricks 2 Champion

LukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to behold

Why is nobody just admiting the truth that, the majority of the PA community bears a grudge against asc and therefore they've decided to gangup and kill them :\ All this hocus-pocus about cheating seems a rather thin disguise for most HC's true dislike for ascs approach to the game!

Personally it works for me since my intended attack tonight gets me 550k score!

*Jumps on the Kill-Asc Bandwagon*

RAWR!

~Love Luke, Love Life~
LukeyLove is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Apr 2008, 01:22   #37
BlueArmy
EMO HC OF ASCENDANCY

its the stoom fleetnames aint it? ADMIT IT!

Ministry for life.
Unread 28 Apr 2008, 01:36   #38
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by LukeyLove
Why is nobody just admiting the truth that, the majority of the PA community bears a grudge against asc and therefore they've decided to gangup and kill them :\ All this hocus-pocus about cheating seems a rather thin disguise for most HC's true dislike for ascs approach to the game!
hate da game not da playas

PS Sorry I kicked you from #asc lukey, you can come back if you want!
Unread 28 Apr 2008, 01:37   #39
Cochese
Retired

Cochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond repute

Given the current political and alliance situation, when something like this happens, you really know PA is shit.

Well done ND, you've quite clearly been "denied". Hah!

Utterly useless since r3
Cochese is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Apr 2008, 01:50   #40
Tesla
Custom User Title

Tesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to all

hmm... I thought u had quit BlueArmy... But judging by ur creative highspeed posting I take it u havent

ps. ND are flak, so how the **** did they win two in a row? Cyanide pills for the lot of u tbh :|
Unread 28 Apr 2008, 02:04   #41
Makhil

Makhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to behold

6 ally teaming up vs 1, a whole ally teaming up vs 1 planet... that's how PA is played today, and unless something is done to promote 1 on 1 fights (like roid capping based on value ratio or something) I don't see it getting better.
Unread 28 Apr 2008, 02:12   #42
Cooling
Tilting at windmills

Cooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

I admit to cheating on your mum JBG
Unread 28 Apr 2008, 04:31   #43
[JungleMuffin]
Apple Hunt Champion, Super Hacky Sack Champion

[JungleMuffin] has a spectacular aura about[JungleMuffin] has a spectacular aura about[JungleMuffin] has a spectacular aura about

Asc are like the naughty kids in school.... they get caught doing something bad and try and pass the blame onto someone else...GG

You guys walk around doing whatever the fk u want as if you own the show...dont get pissy cos someone throws some shit back in ur face.. take it like men and dont be bitches about it.

and lol @ MZ , gal raids my ring....

Last edited by [JungleMuffin]; 28 Apr 2008 at 04:42.
[JungleMuffin] is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Apr 2008, 04:47   #44
Cochese
Retired

Cochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond repute

I cheat so bad at PA I'm on 700 roids and crashed my Cr fleet.

I definetly need a few waves of ND and ToF incs to teach me a lesson about being a naughty h4x0r.

Joke's on the muppet alliances though. You got denialed bitches!

Utterly useless since r3
Cochese is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Apr 2008, 05:51   #45
isildurx

isildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond repute

This made my day
Unread 28 Apr 2008, 06:06   #46
Zaejii
This Space for Rent
Speedy Thief Champion, Turbo Turtle Champion, Cop-For-This Champion

Zaejii has much to be proud ofZaejii has much to be proud ofZaejii has much to be proud ofZaejii has much to be proud ofZaejii has much to be proud ofZaejii has much to be proud ofZaejii has much to be proud ofZaejii has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by isildurx
This made my day
yeah this is pretty lawlerous.
Unread 28 Apr 2008, 06:27   #47
[JungleMuffin]
Apple Hunt Champion, Super Hacky Sack Champion

[JungleMuffin] has a spectacular aura about[JungleMuffin] has a spectacular aura about[JungleMuffin] has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zaejii
yeah this is pretty lawlerous.
So first Asc starts spamming in utter outrage of the clearly unfair treatment of its members, now theyre laughing it all off with absolute disdain. Nice.

And btw, the blatant "herd" mentality of the vast majority of asc members sickens me. Lol sheep Lol
[JungleMuffin] is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Apr 2008, 06:37   #48
Cooling
Tilting at windmills

Cooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by [JungleMuffin]

And btw, the blatant "herd" mentality of the vast majority of asc members sickens me. Lol sheep Lol
Hypocrisy much?
Unread 28 Apr 2008, 06:49   #49
Crowly
Orbit HC

Crowly is a splendid one to beholdCrowly is a splendid one to beholdCrowly is a splendid one to beholdCrowly is a splendid one to beholdCrowly is a splendid one to beholdCrowly is a splendid one to beholdCrowly is a splendid one to beholdCrowly is a splendid one to behold

Asc do tend to be the first to complain and then the first to say 'I don't care,' from my limited observation at least.
Crowly is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Apr 2008, 07:21   #50
LordNieminen
Finn.. who's drunk.

LordNieminen is a glorious beacon of lightLordNieminen is a glorious beacon of lightLordNieminen is a glorious beacon of lightLordNieminen is a glorious beacon of lightLordNieminen is a glorious beacon of lightLordNieminen is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowly
Asc do tend to be the first to complain and then the first to say 'I don't care,' from my limited observation at least.
Doesn't everyone do that after getting hurt emotionally or physically?

Anyways dunno who orceshrated this stuff generally and cba to find out as it's sympton of current pax.. it's just funny how many believed and the some who just used it as a execuse for one night of free roids from competition.. If someone actually base their actions on those info's what came out from hmm nowhere in few hours to orcasthrate attacks in few hours... makes me wonder of the avg age of people as they seem to believe anything.

Inviduals are smart.. masses aren't.
r9.5: Top60(small playerbase=easy)
Few won R's in PIA, r26 top15 First/Last Pax round.
[OLMIT] / [TreKronor]
10 lines max for signature I heard.. so
LordNieminen is offline   Reply With Quote