User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 28 Oct 2013, 22:22   #1
[DDK]gm

[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future
Talking How not to emoquit/troll

So you emoquit an alliance which is going FTW in the last week of the round, taking 9mil score from the alliance.

You give its members abuse before leaving.

You set your planet to delete and exile from your top gal.

a week later you come back online and start boasting to other alliance HC's about how fantastic you are and how you cost that alliance the win and the gal its rank.

<Connozzz> <Akri> That was the greatest move in the history of PA.
<Connozzz> <Akri> What i did!
<Connozzz> <Connozzz> quitting tag?
<Connozzz> <Akri> Not just that
<Connozzz> <Akri> I exiled from my gal
<Connozzz> <Akri> So I cost CT the win
<Connozzz> <Connozzz> CT won
<Connozzz> <Akri> and thier biggest gal top gal
<Connozzz> <Akri> HOW!
<Connozzz> <Connozzz> are you kidding?
<Connozzz> <Connozzz> ct won by over 20 mil
<Connozzz> <Connozzz> you cost them nothing
<Connozzz> <Akri> Dude I threw them out of top 3 when i left!
<Connozzz> WHAHAHAHAHAAH
<Connozzz> omg im pissing myself

Last Week:
<gm|away> ty for proving me right
<gm|away> btw you were getting kicked at the end of the round for being an abusive ****!

This Week
<Akri> You are retarded
<Akri> Your alliance sucks **** balls anyways
<Akri> I was leaving!
<Akri> CT just gave me a reason to do it sooner
<Akri> I am happy I ruined it for all of you cause of how you treated me
<Akri> So go **** yourself gm
<Akri> cause you suck
<Akri> and your a horrible HC

So... #1 alliance, #1 Gal, #1 Planet, #1 Tag in ally comp.....

Akri that was the greatest move, omg you cost us everything!

So anyone who considers emoquitting, its only yourself you make a fool of, knock yourself out and join the list of people blacklisted from every alliance.
R10 Eclipse
R10.5-R13 FAnG
R20-23 CT
R23 (CT BG) ToF
R24-R82... CT
[DDK]gm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Oct 2013, 22:25   #2
Clouds

Clouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to behold
Re: How not to emoquit/troll

Akri had applied to Vikings last round (r53) where we rejected him due to emoquitting in a previous round. I hope you enjoyed our reject!
Clouds is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Oct 2013, 22:29   #3
Forest
Don't make me declare war

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society

Lmfao!
Forest is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Oct 2013, 22:30   #4
gzambo
Fightin-irish for life

gzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant future

Just proves some people dont understand what ruining is

"In the absence of orders, find something and kill it."
-Rommel
gzambo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Oct 2013, 22:32   #5
[DDK]gm

[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future

he was already on our blacklist for being abusive, but we gave him a third chance.
R10 Eclipse
R10.5-R13 FAnG
R20-23 CT
R23 (CT BG) ToF
R24-R82... CT
Unread 28 Oct 2013, 22:33   #6
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Kaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud of

I like you classed tagcomp in your list of success... Are you stockpiling trophies in case you don't win anything again for a while?
Kaiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Oct 2013, 22:35   #7
[DDK]gm

not often someone beats ND at ally comp.
R10 Eclipse
R10.5-R13 FAnG
R20-23 CT
R23 (CT BG) ToF
R24-R82... CT
Unread 28 Oct 2013, 22:42   #8
Clouds

Clouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to behold

I wouldn't say that the #1 galaxy was a CT victory.
Unread 28 Oct 2013, 22:46   #9
cr0

cr0 is an unknown quantity at this point

gues he needs a new nickname who needs a quiter!

r2 Tuba
r3 BDU hc
r4 BDU hc
r5 Tuba
r6 wp
r7 VsN Origo
r8 VsN
r9 virus
r9,5 seraphim
r10 Elysium
r10,5 elysium
r11 VGN with rock Officer
r12 VGN officer
r13 VGN officer
r14 VGN HC until r33
r34 Horde
r53 Spore
cr0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Oct 2013, 22:48   #10
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by [DDK]gm View Post
<gm|away> btw you were getting kicked at the end of the round for being an abusive ****!
If people are being shit, why wait until round end to kick them? Winning is overrated, and keeping shit players in your alliance tends to cost score in different ways.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Oct 2013, 22:49   #11
ManiacMagic
!!!AMERICA!!!

ManiacMagic is just really niceManiacMagic is just really niceManiacMagic is just really niceManiacMagic is just really nice

lulllssss that will teach you CT jerks.
ManiacMagic is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Oct 2013, 22:50   #12
Clouds

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mzyxptlk View Post
If people are being shit, why wait until round end to kick them? Winning is overrated, and keeping shit players in your alliance tends to cost score in different ways.
He wanted to have a chat with Appocomaster obviously!
Unread 28 Oct 2013, 22:52   #13
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Appoco is a friendly guy, you can just PM him and he'll talk to you!

If you ask nicely, he may even talk to you in public, in front of all your friends!
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote