User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 30 Oct 2012, 13:31   #1
Forest
Don't make me declare war

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society
Ult and App

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunterrrr View Post
Forest is right!
Would I also be right in assuming that ult and app have an agreement in place this round, even though no-one is attacking them and no-one shows the slightest inclination to hit them?
Forest is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Oct 2012, 13:58   #2
Influence
Finally retired

Influence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to behold
Re: Ult and App

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forest View Post
Would I also be right in assuming that ult and app have an agreement in place this round, even though no-one is attacking them and no-one shows the slightest inclination to hit them?
ofc you are. you are the great god of planetarion, how could you be wrong?

In the absence of the good old TiT alliance, look me up in VGN
Influence is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Oct 2012, 14:10   #3
CBA
Mind-boggling

CBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these parts

From Apprime's perspective at least, we have a lot of incomming every day!

We have had Rat in our target lists.

Rat have hit app planets.

R21-Randy Dandys Winners R21
1:9:5 -SoClose- -YetSoFar-

You have pending friend requests from Newt.
CBA is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Oct 2012, 14:38   #4
Hunterrrr
Blah Blah Blah

Hunterrrr has a spectacular aura aboutHunterrrr has a spectacular aura aboutHunterrrr has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Yes you are! All you say is the truth.
Unread 30 Oct 2012, 15:01   #5
Blue_Esper

Blue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of light

No one is hitting Ult? Looks more like gangbang has started already
Unread 30 Oct 2012, 16:36   #6
Forest

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society

ok just checking, my mistake.

Cause rumour have it that they have an agreement to avoid and that app will hit the big galaxies, doing ults dirty work
Unread 30 Oct 2012, 16:39   #7
MaxMilliaN
red looks good on me eh

MaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these parts

CT/ND/Pirates/TGV have made an avoidance a couple days ago. Inintendo will prolly join it aswell as they seem to try to bully alliances into joining them.

im predicting this block will have atleast 7 alliances by the end of this week

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tesla
I signed up to make sure eX didnt win the round, thanks to your HCs last decision it looks like I succeeded
Apprime
MaxMilliaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Oct 2012, 16:50   #8
Forest

Well seeing as i attacked with one of them last night, and landed on one, i would say u are wrong
Unread 30 Oct 2012, 17:17   #9
Hunterrrr
Blah Blah Blah

Hunterrrr has a spectacular aura aboutHunterrrr has a spectacular aura aboutHunterrrr has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxMilliaN View Post
CT/ND/Pirates/TGV have made an avoidance a couple days ago. Inintendo will prolly join it aswell as they seem to try to bully alliances into joining them.

I heard that also! And word on the street is that Forest the hero from last round is in charge of it!
Unread 30 Oct 2012, 17:42   #10
RexDrax
Knightly Protector

RexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:

HOW DARE YOU PUT Sexy Pirates above TGV
The Viking horde shall be on top of Sexy Pirates. We have very few females in TGV this round so we shall be getting our concubines from Sexy Pirates coz they are so damn sexy and their roids are tasty. It shall be TGV/Sexy Pirates and NEVER Sexy Pirates/TGV. Vikings are always on top =D

Est Sularus oth Mithas
My Honour is My Life, My Life is My Honour
RexDrax is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Oct 2012, 17:51   #11
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of

Quote:

Im so glad that we have such a reliable source for this kind of intel.

RB Ely MISTU Angel Fusi0n 1up ToF VisioN CT FAnG ROCK
BloodyButcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Oct 2012, 17:51   #12
tokath
semi-retired

tokath is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by RexDrax View Post
HOW DARE YOU PUT Sexy Pirates above TGV
The Viking horde shall be on top of Sexy Pirates. We have very few females in TGV this round so we shall be getting our concubines from Sexy Pirates coz they are so damn sexy and their roids are tasty. It shall be TGV/Sexy Pirates and NEVER Sexy Pirates/TGV. Vikings are always on top =D
I think you're in for a surprise
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cmN2cVOr5W4
r4: 61.24.2 r5: 5.9.2 r6: 26.22.7 r7: 9.20.???? r8: 44:10:3 r9: 10.9.6 r9.5: 34.4.1 r42: 8.6.8 r43: 10.4.7 r44: 2.8.2 r45: 6.2.8 r46: r47:7.6.3 r48:2.5.7 r49:2.6.8 r50:4.5.4 r51: r52: r53: r54: stupidly still playing
tokath is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Oct 2012, 18:32   #13
neroon

neroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
ok just checking, my mistake.

Cause rumour have it that they have an agreement to avoid and that app will hit the big galaxies, doing ults dirty work
awesome try
Unread 30 Oct 2012, 20:50   #14
gzambo
Fightin-irish for life

gzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant future

they probably only have an avoidance agreement for their core gals which is hardly worth writing home about , but you can always stop them working together by threatening to attack app until they join the gangbang on ult

"In the absence of orders, find something and kill it."
-Rommel
gzambo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Oct 2012, 22:45   #15
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Maybe you can kill ultores rank 43 planet and declare that it was your goal all along and that you've won the internet by doing so.

That'll really show them!!!
Unread 30 Oct 2012, 23:16   #16
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood View Post
Maybe you can kill ultores rank 43 planet and declare that it was your goal all along and that you've won the internet by doing so.

That'll really show them!!!
To me it seems like App/Ult allready trying to blame their cooporation on a none existing block.

Unread 31 Oct 2012, 04:47   #17
Blue_Esper

Blue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of light

there might not be a block but there is definately cooperation going on between said block
Unread 31 Oct 2012, 10:15   #18
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue_Esper View Post
there might not be a block but there is definately cooperation going on between said block
Please enlight us

Unread 31 Oct 2012, 12:06   #19
Blue_Esper

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyButcher View Post
Please enlight us
Nah im good!
Unread 31 Oct 2012, 12:11   #20
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue_Esper View Post
Nah im good!
It would be better if your side tried to tell the rest of the community that you just like to play together, App/Ult, instead of trying to make it look like this is a result of something being forced upon you.

Unread 31 Oct 2012, 12:45   #21
Blue_Esper

Quote:
It would be better if your side tried to tell the rest of the community that you just like to play together, App/Ult, instead of trying to make it look like this is a result of something being forced upon you.
until you find yourself on the other side of the fence you'll never understand, so not sure if this statement is troll or not
Unread 31 Oct 2012, 13:42   #22
Hunterrrr
Blah Blah Blah

Yah i think tonight we will cooperate in a joint operation called SK THE RETARD (b-butch3r)
Unread 31 Oct 2012, 14:17   #23
Mikee
Furious Angel

Mikee is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Yah i think tonight we will cooperate in a joint operation called SK THE RETARD (b-butch3r)
might have to make ships just to join in on that

we could also SK the e-hero of last round/saviour of the internets (forest)
Mikee is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Oct 2012, 15:02   #24
Joseph
Error

Joseph is just really niceJoseph is just really niceJoseph is just really niceJoseph is just really niceJoseph is just really nice

a post like this with peons talking = useless..
Joseph is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Oct 2012, 15:05   #25
Hunterrrr
Blah Blah Blah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joseph View Post
a post like this with peons talking = useless..
Who you calling a peon pal!
Unread 31 Oct 2012, 15:08   #26
Joseph
Error

Joseph is just really niceJoseph is just really niceJoseph is just really niceJoseph is just really niceJoseph is just really nice

all u guys..

and if u r not one.. looks like!
Joseph is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Oct 2012, 18:43   #27
isildurx

isildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond repute

haha burnnn
Unread 31 Oct 2012, 20:21   #28
Tiamat101

Tiamat101 is a jewel in the roughTiamat101 is a jewel in the roughTiamat101 is a jewel in the roughTiamat101 is a jewel in the rough

Lets just face it, Ult App Vs the other 7 ally. The block is forming and you will get incs for 500 ticks and then when people get bored your rhetoric will change them into hitting who ever is on top and then ult wins. Its the same strategy they've used every round.
Unread 1 Nov 2012, 07:35   #29
ManiacMagic
!!!AMERICA!!!

ManiacMagic is just really niceManiacMagic is just really niceManiacMagic is just really niceManiacMagic is just really nice

uhm nd and ult are hitting same target today ... you sure we arent blocked?
ManiacMagic is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Nov 2012, 16:33   #30
RexDrax
Knightly Protector

RexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiamat101 View Post
Lets just face it, Ult App Vs the other 7 ally. The block is forming and you will get incs for 500 ticks and then when people get bored your rhetoric will change them into hitting who ever is on top and then ult wins. Its the same strategy they've used every round.
Hate to burst your bubble and pee all over your propoganda but TGV is not part of any block so you should be saying "Ult App Vs the other 6 ally". We are just having some fun and gal raiding.

Thanks

Est Sularus oth Mithas
My Honour is My Life, My Life is My Honour
RexDrax is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Nov 2012, 00:11   #31
Connovar
YAAARRGH!

Connovar is a jewel in the roughConnovar is a jewel in the roughConnovar is a jewel in the rough

There is no block
Connovar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Nov 2012, 01:11   #32
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by Connovar View Post
There is no block
There is one, but its App/Ult and friends.

Unread 2 Nov 2012, 10:04   #33
Forest

Rumour has it that App are hitting fang forts. Ult are hitting fang heavy gals. DFWTK are hitting some fang too.

True to form I guess
Unread 2 Nov 2012, 10:28   #34
Sebos

Sebos is a jewel in the roughSebos is a jewel in the roughSebos is a jewel in the rough

My only questiona here are if ult/app are throwing loads of fleets at fang then why aren't they losing roids?

Secondly if all of ults fleets are tied up roiding fang why the hell isn't someone else roiding them???
Sebos is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Nov 2012, 10:37   #35
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Rumour has it that FaNg are hitting App forts. CT are hitting App heavy gals. TGV are hitting some App too.

True to form I guess
(I'm not actually correcting you. Just adding some information that puts your perfectly true statement in the proper perspective.)
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Nov 2012, 14:58   #36
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mzyxptlk View Post
(I'm not actually correcting you. Just adding some information that puts your perfectly true statement in the proper perspective.)
FAnG has not been targetting App the whole round. That is a fact.
App has been hitting FAnG for the last days along side their allies, its only reasonable if they would get some incs back.

Unread 2 Nov 2012, 15:06   #37
Forest

Quote:
I personally check all ct targets (though i am not ct and dont have any power over targets etc), so wouls suggest if u tell outright lies, it will catch up on you
Unread 2 Nov 2012, 15:27   #38
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
FAnG has not been targetting App the whole round. That is a fact.
App has been hitting FAnG for the last days along side their allies, its only reasonable if they would get some incs back.
Attacking other people is always reasonable. I'm not complaining, I was just observing the fact that today, we had mass-fANG and mass-CT incs, with a bit of TGV sprinkled on top, and the fact that Cardi's galaxy was attacked demonstrates it wasn't just random roiding.

Of course, I neglected to mention CT's attack was just a random galraid that happened to be on a galaxy with 3 Apprime planets in it that each got quite a few waves, and TGV's incs were pretty haphazard; there's no way a reasonable person could consider them part of any block. So given the right context, it turns out that of the 3 alliances hitting Apprime today, only one was actually intentionally targeting us.

And that, in turn, brings us back to Forest's post, because that was exactly the kind of context that was missing from his post as well. Except he's using it to make it seem there's an evil block in the universe, so there's no way he'll admit it, whereas I'm just making a point about lying by omission.

Quote:
I personally check all ct targets (though i am not ct and dont have any power over targets etc), so wouls suggest if u tell outright lies, it will catch up on you
Ooo scary!
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Unread 2 Nov 2012, 15:36   #39
CBA
Mind-boggling

CBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sebos View Post
My only questiona here are if ult/app are throwing loads of fleets at fang then why aren't they losing roids?

Secondly if all of ults fleets are tied up roiding fang why the hell isn't someone else roiding them???
good def

R21-Randy Dandys Winners R21
1:9:5 -SoClose- -YetSoFar-

You have pending friend requests from Newt.
CBA is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Nov 2012, 15:36   #40
Forest

Quote:

Of course, I neglected to mention CT's attack was just a random galraid that happened to be on a galaxy with 3 Apprime planets in it that each got quite a few waves, and TGV's incs were pretty haphazard; there's no way a reasonable person could consider them part of any block. So given the right context, it turns out that of the 3 alliances hitting Apprime today, only one was actually intentionally targeting us.

And that, in turn, brings us back to Forest's post, because that was exactly the kind of context that was missing from his post as well. Except he's using it to make it seem there's an evil block in the universe, so there's no way he'll admit it, whereas I'm just making a point about lying by omission.

I wasn't lying by omission though. I am saying that Ult/App DO have an agreement in place, as they have done the past few rounds.
Unread 2 Nov 2012, 15:54   #41
Mzyxptlk
mz.

Quote:
I wasn't lying by omission though. I am saying that Ult/App DO have an agreement in place, as they have done the past few rounds.
"Agreement" is a very vague word. I think it's unlikely that we'll be going to war with them any time soon, and Ultores are clever enough to know not to piss Apprime off. Ultores is probably the better alliance, but why attract the attention of a bunch of vengeful assholes? On the other hand, we have at various points hit Ultores planets in gal raids, and vice versa. FaNG and CT have a similar type of "agreement", as do CT and ND, and ND and fANg. Unlike some, however, I'm not pretending that constitutes a block.

Amusingly (and wholly unsurprisingly), if today is any indication, people have not yet learned that you cannot bully Apprime into doing something. The background to today's politics is that FaNg asked Apprime to let them have a 1 on 1 with Ultores. This was received with much merriment in Apprime, because the very same day, fANG was going around asking other alliances to help them hit Apprime.

So how's that for omission?

(Completely unrelatedly, ND are having a war with HR. Just thought I'd throw that out there.)

Last edited by Mzyxptlk; 2 Nov 2012 at 16:01.
Unread 2 Nov 2012, 16:13   #42
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
"Agreement" is a very vague word. I think it's unlikely that we'll be going to war with them any time soon, and Ultores are clever enough to know not to piss Apprime off. Ultores is probably the better alliance, but why attract the attention of a bunch of vengeful assholes? On the other hand, we have at various points hit Ultores planets in gal raids, and vice versa. FaNG and CT have a similar type of "agreement", as do CT and ND, and ND and fANg. Unlike some, however, I'm not pretending that constitutes a block.

Amusingly (and wholly unsurprisingly), if today is any indication, people have not yet learned that you cannot bully Apprime into doing something. The background to today's politics is that FaNg asked Apprime to let them have a 1 on 1 with Ultores. This was received with much merriment in Apprime, because the very same day, fANG was going around asking other alliances to help them hit Apprime.

So how's that for omission?

(Completely unrelatedly, ND are having a war with HR. Just thought I'd throw that out there.)
What would you know of this mz?
Seeing Apprime hitting FAnG forts for days and days, having their members given strict orders from recalling from Ultores planets, who are you trying to fool? Yourself?
FAnG is just hitting back who has been hitting them, its nothing personal, its just how PA works for alliance without a block.
If Apprime is gonna do Ults dirty work, why would anyone just sit there watching em outgrow everyone else?
We dont want a war with anyone, if Apprime feels sorry for them losing roids that should teach them not pick up a fight with everyone else.
For me it seems that Apprime is trying to ruin the round for everyone else except their allies ultores.

Unread 2 Nov 2012, 16:18   #43
Hunterrrr
Blah Blah Blah

Quote:
Seeing Apprime hitting FAnG forts for days and days, having their members given strict orders from recalling from Ultores planets, who are you trying to fool? Yourself?
FAnG is just hitting back who has been hitting them, its nothing personal, its just how PA works for alliance without a block.
If Apprime is gonna do Ults dirty work, why would anyone just sit there watching em outgrow everyone else?
We dont want a war with anyone, if Apprime feels sorry for them losing roids that should teach them not pick up a fight with everyone else.
For me it seems that Apprime is trying to ruin the round for everyone else except their allies ultores.
Yes especially your BloodyButcher!
Unread 2 Nov 2012, 16:19   #44
Forest

I think b-butcher has hit the nail on the head there
Unread 2 Nov 2012, 16:32   #45
Hunterrrr
Blah Blah Blah

Yes he did you two are always right!
Unread 2 Nov 2012, 16:36   #46
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Yes he did you two are always right!
Who you trying to fool?
You know im speaking the truth.
Cut your ties of with ultores, and make the came existing for those that has yet to find a block to sit behind.

Unread 2 Nov 2012, 16:54   #47
Mzyxptlk
mz.

Quote:
Honestly, I didn't really pay attention until today, so it may be true that we've been hitting FaNg. I don't know, and I don't really care; I explicitly said that fANg attacking Apprime was perfectly alright with me. I'm not really sure what the long term goal is, though. Scare us into submission? If last round has shown us anything, it's that that's not very realistic.

Apprime doesn't defend its enemies from Ultores. As of last evening, the list consists of ND (I don't know why) and faNG. Anyone else is fair game.

Quote:
FanG were offering Apprime a round-long NAP to be able to go after Ultores. It seems like some people are so tired of Ultores winning, that they'd even accept an Apprime win if that's what it takes to end the streak. Maybe you should ask one of those people.

Quote:
What? I have no idea what you're talking about here.

Quote:
No, just for a select group of people. I hate to break it to you, but it does appear you're among them.
Unread 2 Nov 2012, 18:58   #48
Forest

lol cardi, you sure?
Unread 2 Nov 2012, 19:49   #49
Mzyxptlk
mz.

Who said anything about Cardi?
Unread 2 Nov 2012, 20:11   #50
Mikee
Furious Angel

Mikee is on a distinguished road

Quote:
I think b-butcher has hit the nail on the head there
yeah now your just 2 peas in a pod
Mikee is offline   Reply With Quote