User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 5 Jun 2007, 02:33   #12
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Most Dissapointing Alliances this round?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cartman
Well so bluetuba round 2 when the hc left shouldnt be allowed to be called tuba for the rest of the rounds then? and Angels aint Angels anymore?
the legion peeps that started wolfpack merged with OoO and created the "new wolfpack" then left the ally.. the ally went on.. like all allies in pa have done over time when the original hc quit.. it is still the same origins even tho the peeps left..
Ok, I have to disagree. Not all the HC left. I was voted onto the HC just before the Fury/Legion attack as was a bloke called Nakir. When most of the HC disappeared (Warmaster Dew, Obi Wan and Negerslem) it was left to Nakir and myself to try and sort things out. It was actually quite fun. Nakir and I lived about 5 minutes away as well as worked at the same place so we could quite happily talk about stuff. We tried our upmost to get the alliance organised but as there was very little communication between the remaining HC and the alliance members it was very difficult.

The really cool bit was there were if I remember correctly (this was 6 years ago) there were 2 factions that were working towards uniting the alliance and for some bizarre reason they both kept missing each other. When they finally met the alliance got some stability. The HC then became myself, the GREAT McIvan, Lokken, Patrician and someone else that I feel really bad that I have forgotten. I don't think it was Nakir for long anyway. Correction, It was Dark Jedi. (I feel very small for forgetting but it was many many lagers ago !)

I know that you really shouldnt hold grudges but if I do meet Negerslam the only thing I will do is call him a **** for running away like a wuss,

I am proud of being a Tuba. We didn't win a round but tbh, and I think I speak for a lot of the alliance, we played for the fun of it and dont forget Deus. Percentage wise, we were Tuba, just Tuba with attitude thanks to the vision of Albino Squirrel, Lokken,QueenDax and Patrician oh and to blow my own trumpet myself.

I am doing this from memory so I expect some corrections but no corrections towards the real BlueTuba membership who were steadfast and dedicated to the cause.

Oh, thanks to Garfield for the new Webby and Titch for being absolutely amazing morale wise and organisation wise.

Oh, to anyone that I haven't mentioned that I should have, I am very sorry. I am getting on age wise so the altzeimers is kicking in however, Noah from Ark rocked.

Yes, I know he is dead !

Last edited by Vaio; 5 Jun 2007 at 02:43.
Vaio is offline   Reply With Quote