User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 1 Oct 2005, 18:51   #1
Kloopy
-Back Again-

Kloopy has much to be proud ofKloopy has much to be proud ofKloopy has much to be proud ofKloopy has much to be proud ofKloopy has much to be proud ofKloopy has much to be proud ofKloopy has much to be proud ofKloopy has much to be proud ofKloopy has much to be proud of
Havoc Race Change Is Enabled

Right, contrary to the announcement made yesterday, we've decided that in havoc we will reset to PT0 which automatically resets ships, constructions, research. This has already been done.

At the start of havoc, we will dish out starting bonuses to all planets. So for the time being your planet will look pretty empty.

This post is specifically to inform you that Race Change Is Possible in havoc. But only for the first 5 ticks. We're ticking at 15 minutes per tick which means you must change race before the 22:15GMT tick (that's 23:15 UK, 00:15 CEST). If you can't get online in time to change race between now and tick 5 then I'm sorry, there's nothing we can do about it.

To Clarify: You can change your planet race for havoc any time from now until the 22:15GMT tick!

Login and change race now... Go on, do it! Go go go!

Last edited by Kloopy; 1 Oct 2005 at 18:57.
Kloopy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Oct 2005, 22:08   #2
smeg9
Ex EL High Command

smeg9 is on a distinguished road
Re: Havoc Race Change

What about the golden Asteroid? I seem to have lost mine, but they haven't all gonre back to the creators gal...
Unread 1 Oct 2005, 22:21   #3
coffee-
Beoyotch

coffee- is just really nicecoffee- is just really nicecoffee- is just really nicecoffee- is just really nice
Re: Havoc Race Change Is Enabled

I dont see this option on the preferences page.
coffee- is offline   Reply With Quote