User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Recruitment

Unread 9 Aug 2010, 18:55   #1
Pepin

Pepin is an unknown quantity at this point
Your Alliance Needs You!

Hi Everyone,

Well first off I'd like to just say that this the first time in a while I've been back involved with PA, so forgive me if I'm a little rusty in the terminology of the site and what-not.

I am here representing a new Alliance, TheArmy, which is currently recruiting. As I mentioned, this is a new, but fairly ambitious, group of people who're looking for new recruits to expand and grow in this current round.

What are we looking for in a Recruit?

Well, we're looking for active players, both old and new, who aren't afraid of commiting resources to co-ordinated attacks and defence. We require loyalty from our members, and will to help each other in times of need.

What Are Our Goals?

As this is the first round we have been up and running, and every Alliance has to start somewhere, we're mainly looking to recruit loyal members and establish our Alliance in this round. To work towards the 'general cause' of each member, to provide strength in numbers to each of our team. As the Rounds progress, and we grow in numbers, we will look forward and move our goals accordingly, to a realistic level.

What Can We Offer?

As our numbers grow we can offer help, and advice for those new to the game, and strength in numbers. An IRC channel where general topics and stratagies can be discussed and all thoughts listened to, and taken on board. You should never be left to stand alone in the face of an incomming onslaught.

In closing, if you are looking to join an Alliance, we are looking for you! Send an application via the 'Alliance' tab, simply stating why you think you would be an asset to us, and all applications will be considered. Remember, it's all about having fun, and being part of the TheArmy is the way to go!
Pepin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Aug 2010, 19:33   #2
Membrivio
Leader of the Membrivians
Curveball Champion, Sober Santa 2 Champion

Membrivio is a splendid one to beholdMembrivio is a splendid one to beholdMembrivio is a splendid one to beholdMembrivio is a splendid one to beholdMembrivio is a splendid one to beholdMembrivio is a splendid one to beholdMembrivio is a splendid one to behold
Re: Your Alliance Needs You!

I have the slight feeling there are now too many groups focussing on the same group of players (horde, etc.).

Nevertheless, I wish you good luck!
R35/36: p3nguins
R37: Evolution
R48: ODDR
R49: CT
[KB] [Mercenaries] [p0ny]

The intelligent man finds almost everything ridiculous, the sensible man hardly anything. (J.W. Goethe)
Membrivio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Aug 2010, 22:33   #3
M0RPH3US
idle

M0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really nice

good luck guys

"Itīs not about how hard u hit, its about how hard u can get hit and still keep moving forward! How much u can take and still move forward!"
M0RPH3US is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Aug 2010, 22:57   #4
Reincarnate
ToF

Reincarnate is a name known to allReincarnate is a name known to allReincarnate is a name known to allReincarnate is a name known to allReincarnate is a name known to allReincarnate is a name known to all

goodluck indeed, but i fear mem is right (again i am shocked) and there are too many alliances fishing from the same puddle.

pepin, maybe you should consider a merge with the horde this round, if m0rph3us is up for if. so you can both grow stronger, quicker.

NB 100th post \o/
[19:10] <coffee-> dont worry about Reincarnate he is an angry man

R1 - 9 none | R10.5 - 13 [ToF] | R14 [Reunion] | R15-17 [Subh] | R18 - 36 PA vacation | R37 [Evo] | R38 [NFI] | R39 & 40 [ToF] | R41 [Omega] | R42 - 47 [ToF][HC]
Reincarnate is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Aug 2010, 09:34   #5
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute

Which isn't nesc a bad thing, it'll motivate both Horde as The Army to put in the best possible effort. a little bit of competition can never harm them.

Good luck and all.

FAnG Founder | CEO/HC | Ex Gaming Community Senate
Furious Angels Gaming community

FA Gaming community

No need for a disclaimer ...
Kjeldoran is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Aug 2010, 10:31   #6
Reincarnate
ToF

Reincarnate is a name known to allReincarnate is a name known to allReincarnate is a name known to allReincarnate is a name known to allReincarnate is a name known to allReincarnate is a name known to all

its not a little bit of competition though. its alliances trying to do the same thing but not having numbers for it. we are not talking wars or anything, we are talking training, bringing in new players etc.
[19:10] <coffee-> dont worry about Reincarnate he is an angry man

R1 - 9 none | R10.5 - 13 [ToF] | R14 [Reunion] | R15-17 [Subh] | R18 - 36 PA vacation | R37 [Evo] | R38 [NFI] | R39 & 40 [ToF] | R41 [Omega] | R42 - 47 [ToF][HC]
Reincarnate is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Aug 2010, 10:40   #7
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reincarnate View Post
its not a little bit of competition though. its alliances trying to do the same thing but not having numbers for it. we are not talking wars or anything, we are talking training, bringing in new players etc.
Yes, I know what you meant. I'm not talking about wars or anything either.

Say there's only 1 alliance that bothers taking care of new players and invite them into a friendly helpful environment in which they can learn the game. Now, in the case that alliance would suck and generally screw up (lack of activity, lack of dedication, lack of knowledge, ...), then the community will suffer the consequences as those new members might feel discouraged (while an experienced member would just join another alliance) and quit.

If there are more alliances aiming for the same goals and fishing in the same pool for recruits, then the new recruits have the ability to chose, hence it increases their chance to get integrated in the game and it's community. It should also, hopefully, encourage the said alliances to put in the extra effort.

FA Gaming community

Unread 10 Aug 2010, 15:01   #8
M0RPH3US
idle

M0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really nice

i agree with kjeldoran

new players should have a choice

"Itīs not about how hard u hit, its about how hard u can get hit and still keep moving forward! How much u can take and still move forward!"
Unread 11 Aug 2010, 09:16   #9
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
Originally Posted by M0RPH3US View Post
i agree with kjeldoran

new players should have a choice
In an ideal situation, both The Horde and TheArmy will perform well and succeed at integrating more new players to this game.

FA Gaming community

Unread 11 Aug 2010, 12:40   #10
M0RPH3US
idle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kjeldoran View Post
In an ideal situation, both The Horde and TheArmy will perform well and succeed at integrating more new players to this game.
well its not only the horde and the army

there is hex , hr and vgn also takin in new players
ahh and factory

so there is a lot of competition on the bottom of the universem which is good